The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: This story is encrypted with a nested neuro-feedback loop that will cause the brains of all underage perverts to melt. From here on out you will vote nothing but Republican, and eat nothing but canned spam. You have been warned. If you are older than 18, you’ll be fine. Your brains were melted long ago…

Thanks to all at MCForum.net for being a source of inspiration, as well as providing a warm welcome.

Story codes for this should be: mc (of course), fd, mast. Others will probably follow in later chapters.

Any and all feedback (except flames) is appreciated. You can e-mail me at . I’d love to hear what you think.

Tales of a Fake Hypnotist

by Feryk

“So you see I’m really not supposed to be here, Dr. Wilder,” he whined as he examined my Harvard Medical School Diploma. It didn’t appear to impress him, but at least he didn’t notice that it was a forgery.

I decided to let him lead, at least for the moment. “Well, sit down Mr. Van Sandt, and let us see where it takes us, shall we?” I motioned to the recliner I use for my ‘clients’. He turned his tanned, sculptured features at my gesture and followed the shiny pen I used to make the motion. Sometimes, it was too easy.

He wandered about a bit first, but eventually he sat gingerly on the recliner, too worried about his appearance to relax. I had seen this before. His type was always worried about messing up their hair. I allowed it for the moment.

“Now then, Maximillian. Is it alright if I call you Max?” I asked, guessing the answer.

“No, it is not,” he stated coldly, his slate grey eyes gazing down his nose at me like I was a gnat to be swatted. “Max is a common perversion of a name steeped in history. My parents chose Maximillian because of its pedigree. I will not see it sullied.”

He was a pain in the ass. He was also trapped, and we both knew it. He was here by court order. I could milk him for thousands before his family would squeal. I smiled at him like I was a starving man and he was a rare filet mignon. “Maximillian, then. So your mother referred you?” I asked, filling out the form I had made up for this.

He nodded briefly. “Yes, she and the judge reached an accord, though why I have to follow through with this charade is beyond me,” he huffed. “It was a simple accident. It could’ve happened to anyone.”

I looked at him directly, not letting him get away that easily. Rich and smart aren’t necessarily related. “But it happened to you. And to the ten year old girl you mowed down, isn’t that right, Maximillian?”

He broke our mutual stare and looked at the ceiling instead, looking for all the world like a six year old boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar. “She leapt in front of me! I couldn’t avoid her. The judge refused to listen to reason.”

Enough was enough. “Tell me, Maximillian, do you believe your own lies?” I asked it to throw him off, make him defensive.

“What!?! I’ll have you know…” he started, rising from his chair. He was a small man, muscular to be sure, but I had about sixty pounds on him and wasn’t buying. I jumped to my feet and glared at him.

“Sit down Mr. Van Sandt! You will behave yourself when you are in my office, are we clear?” I was shouting now. Not the most effective technique for encouraging hypnosis, but I needed to set the boundaries with this snotty rich bastard. This seemed like the best way to do it. Plus, I really did want to hit him. He got under my skin, what can I say?

He sat. I surprised him, I think. He’s used to getting his own way. Not here. He said nothing, but watched me very carefully. He was unsure where this was headed, I guessed. Good. A little squirming was what the little shit needed.

“Mr. Van Sandt. We must be totally honest with one another. Otherwise hypnosis will not work for you, and I’ll have no choice but to pass that on to the judge. You know what will happen then, don’t you?”

He nodded, swallowing despite his efforts to keep up appearances. He was scared, and he should be. His mother and I were the only things keeping him out of jail. Three time losers on DUI charges have a way of staying behind bars no matter how much money mom has. I lived for pigeons like this.

“Well then, we had best get started. I have no idea how much therapy you will need, but I have to be able to report some progress to the judge, Maximillian. I suggest that you use that to motivate yourself as we take you into trance.” I wanted to set the tone with Maxie, because I knew something he didn’t.

I couldn’t hypnotize him. I had no idea how.

Don’t get me wrong. I’ve read books, I have the watch, a pendulum, all the tricks of the trade, but I’ve never studied hypnosis. I’m not a hypnotherapist. Or a doctor, for that matter. But my pigeons don’t know that.

I have stumbled on to the greatest con of all time. My patients hypnotize themselves. Some actually cure themselves of whatever problem they were coming to see me about, but I have nothing to do with it. They just believe they are hypnotized and bam! They do all the work for me.

Of course, I charge them $300/hr or more to do all that. It’s part of the service. Rich people won’t think it’s worth anything if you don’t charge them through the nose.

I used a calm, unyielding tone of voice. Maxie was the type that needed a firm hand, or else he would bolt. But he was motivated, so I figured it wouldn’t take long.

I used the pendulum on him, letting it spin in the light, making sure his eyes tracked it. Whenever I saw his eyes leave the pendulum, I would remind him to watch it while his eyelids got heavier, more relaxed…It took all of ten minutes and he was asleep. He didn’t snore, but his head was back, his breathing deep, and he wasn’t moving.

Was he hypnotized? I didn’t care.

I spent thirty minutes fudging the progress report to the judge, then doing up a double set of receipts – one for the courthouse, and one for Mrs. Van Sandt. I figured I deserved a bonus since Maxie was such a dick.

I checked Maxie again, but he as out cold. Out of curiousity, I read through the file the courthouse had sent over. Apparently Maxie liked to party with the other Hampton brats. He had multiple run ins with the law, usually drunk and disorderly charges, but he had been nailed for DUI twice, and the third time, he hit a ten year old girl. She was paralyzed from the waist down. Maxie didn’t even notice he hit her.

Oh, this was going to take a lot of therapy. At $600/hr, I could just tell.

My receptionist/assistant Cheri poked her pretty red head into my office, and noticed Maxie was under. She motioned that I had a phone call. I figured Maxie wasn’t going anywhere, so I left the room to take it.

Have I mentioned that my receptionist is a hot piece of ass? I sure as hell didn’t hire her for her brains. She stands about five five, a hundred twenty five pounds, and all legs and tits. Long red hair and jade green eyes. She just had her nineteenth birthday, and celebrated by screwing an NBA star ‘till he screamed her name. At least, that’s what she tells me. Her high moral standards helped her to win the job.

I’ve been trying to get into her pants since I hired her. Apparently she has a ‘no office’ dating policy. I’ve just been waiting for my chance to get her in the chair…hell, if it works with snotty rich brats, it should work on her.

Anyways, she was bending over the lowest drawer in our filing cabinet, giving me a great look at the black sheer stockings she was wearing. Her short black mini was riding just below the bottom of her ass. I ogled while I was talking to another of my patients, a Russian hockey player I was referred to. His English was terrible, so he probably didn’t figure out my long pauses before answering him were because my eyes were popping out of my head.

After a couple of minutes, she headed into my office. I wasn’t worried. Maximillian would be out for another hour at least. I would tell him that we made a lot of progress today, and that he probably would only remember bits and pieces. His imagination would do the rest.

Mikhael, on the other hand was having an insecurity episode, and even though I tried to ditch him on the phone, he wouldn’t shut up. He was another one of my meal tickets, so I didn’t want to be rude but he just kept going on and on…it was twenty minutes before I could get him to shut up. Finally I got him off the phone and I realized I should get back to Maxie. I opened the door to my office and almost fell over.

Cheri had the recliner all the way back and had Maxie’s pants around his knees. She had his knob in her mouth and she was sucking him like the proverbial golfball through the firehose. I panicked for a moment, thinking she had just fucked up what was going to be an excellent mark, but then I realized that I could play this angle for another several thousand dollars. I sure as hell wasn’t above a little blackmail.

Cheri moved one of her hands under her skirt and I could tell she was getting off on sucking our client. My dick was ready to rip through my pants, but I didn’t want to wreck the moment. I watched quietly from the doorway, jerking myself through my pockets.

She groaned and grunted, giving the sleeping Mr. Van Sandt a show he sure as hell didn’t appreciate. Hell with him, I was loving every second of it. I marveled at her skill, she swallowed Maxie’s huge dick like it was a stick of candy. The son of a bitch looked like he could hit a 400ft home run with that thing.

Cheri finished playing with herself and let his meat drop out of her mouth. She pulled his schlong straight up, and sat down on it in one smooth fluid motion going right to the base. Her hips rocked back and forth at an electric pace right from the get go. It took about thirty seconds for her orgasm to hit. When it did, she moaned then shuddered, biting her lip to keep from screaming. She looked great like that, and I knew I had to have her. I vowed that one day soon, I would. I could picture her bouncing up and down on me like that.

She didn’t stop rocking on Maxie until she had come twice more, each more intense than the last. Finally, with her hair disheveled, and sweat running down between her heaving breasts, she rolled off my sleeping client. How he stayed unconscious through all this was beyond me. I closed the door quietly, and ran to use the small washroom we had. A guy can only take so much, and if I didn’t ‘take matters into my own hands’ right away, I would explode.

I would use this to get sex from Cheri, there was no doubt about it. What about Van Sandt? I believed he had to be faking his sleep because there was no way anyone could get laid by someone that gorgeous, and not wake up. One thing you learn when you grift is that everybody’s got an angle including the guy in a coma.

That meant he wasn’t hypnotized anymore, if indeed he ever was, but I was betting he wouldn’t complain. Why would he? Getting laid was better therapy than anything I could come up with. I cleaned myself up quickly, and by the time I emerged from the bathroom, Cheri was back at her desk, flushed and smelling of sex, but otherwise looking normal. I gave her a stare as I went into my office and told her I would need to see her when Mr. Van Sandt was gone. She smiled vacantly and nodded her head.

Maxie was still playing unconscious when I entered the room. Cheri had managed to get his clothes back on him, and he looked pretty much as he did when I first left him. I smiled, glad that he understood the less that was said the better. I decided to play out this charade.

“All right Maximillian, it is time for you to start coming back to wakefulness. I am going to count to five and after the count of five you will open your eyes, feeling alert and awake. One…two…three…four…five…How are we Mr. Van Sandt?”

Maxie blinked a few times, and rubbed his eyes, looking for all the world like he really had been under. This kid was good. I almost believed him, and probably would have if I hadn’t seen him getting lucky ten minutes earlier. Finally, in a slightly gravelly voice he said, “Fine…really good, actually. What happened?”

He actually seemed curious. I was genuinely amused, but I didn’t want to let him know that I knew about him and Cheri. Not yet, anyways.

“It’s not uncommon for patients to experience some amnesia after a session. We made substantial progress towards addressing the source of your self destructive behavior, Mr. Van Sandt, but I am afraid that several more sessions will be necessary,” I told him. “However, I am certain that the judge will agree that you are complying with the terms of your probation. I will send in my report today. Please see Cheri on the way out to book your next session.”

He nodded, some of his natural arrogance returning. “I won’t be able to make it for several weeks I am afraid. Europe,” he said. Everything with this guy was about control. He didn’t realize his goose was already cooked before he even started.

“Well, Mr. Van Sandt, I am sure your probation officer will be interested to know about your planned violation. Shall I send the police to your home to pick you up, or did you want to wait for them here?” I smiled. I loved giving smart asses a good kick. I watched his shoulders slump, and I knew I had him. “Next week, Mr. Van Sandt,” I reminded him. “Cheri will find a time for you.”

He nodded and made his way out of my office. I gave it five seconds then followed him out. I figured he wouldn’t be able to face Cheri without flirting or giving some other sign of their encounter. I was wrong. They were both playing dumb, and went through the motions of booking the appointment without so much as a wink or nudge from either of them. As a con artist, you look for unconscious cues from people all the time. They had none. It was kind of unnerving actually, but I figured that this guy was a better liar than I had him figured for. I would have to watch him more carefully.

After Maxie had left, I said to Cheri sternly that I wanted to see her in my office. She nodded meekly, not understanding the change in my demeanor. I was relishing putting Cheri through the ringer. Any leverage you can find helps you motivate your mark. Fucking the patients is about the best leverage I could imagine.

I motioned for her to sit in the recliner, and put the telephone on voice mail so we wouldn’t be disturbed. She, like Maxie was too tense to lay back and relax, but I figured I didn’t need her to relax. No tricks with Cheri, just straight out threats of firing or worse. I wasn’t above any kind of coercion, really. Some times I am impressed with my own lack of morals.

“Cheri, I’m going to get straight to the point. I saw you with Maxie…Maximillian Van Sandt. Taking advantage of a person in a hypnotic trance is an unbelievable breach of ethics. I’m going to have to let you go, and if you’re lucky, he won’t remember the incident clearly enough to sue you for every cent you have or will ever make.” I used my intimidating school principle tone of voice, and it had the right effect. Cheri’s mouth opened in a small, perfect ‘o’ of surprise, and her eyes were so wide I could see the whites around the iris.

“You saw that? Oh…I didn’t think you would come in right away. I must’ve missed something…” she trailed off, looking down at the floor. She was surprised, I was sure of that, but she didn’t seem embarrassed or ashamed of herself. Odd, I thought, but I wasn’t sure what it meant.

“Missed something? My dear, you were completely inappropriate. Frankly, I knew you had a wild side to you, but I never thought you would do anything that could jeopardize everything I have worked to put together here…” I was trying to be as severe as possible, but it didn’t seem to be working. I was starting to get a bad feeling about this.

She snapped her fingers together, and looked at me with interest. “I know what happened!” She seemed excited, not afraid.

“So do I! And it’s absolutely inexcus—“

She cut me off in mid rant by lightly reaching up and stroking my ear. My thoughts faded to nothing, and I fell deeply into her amazing green eyes…Nothing else seemed important in that moment.

“and five…waking up completely awake and aware. How do you feel?” Cheri asked me. I found myself on my recliner, shoes off, tie undone. I blinked a few times, and stared at her.

I had to answer her question, even though I had a million of my own. “I feel…good. Confused, but good.”

She nodded and smiled pleasantly. I almost fell into her eyes again, but she touched my hand and whispered, “Remember”. Memories of the last couple of hours came flooding back into my mind. I realized that Cheri knew about my con. She knew everything, in specific detail. She knew because I had told her.

Apparently, she has had me under hypnosis every day since she started working for me. She knew I was a con artist, but she had taught me the basics of inductions and wakening scripts. Turns out I really had been hypnotizing my clients. Go figure.

Cheri had been treating them while I filled out the paperwork. She allowed me to think it was still all a con because I was more comfortable with that arrangement, and would be more convincing if I thought I was lying. The girl knew me, that was for sure.

I didn’t know what to say. I sure as hell didn’t like the idea that she had been using me, but I had to admit it was an impressive angle.

And no one got hurt. We all made out fine. The clients would continue to spread the word about us, and the practice would grow. Which meant more money for both of us, I realized.

“You deserved to know, Bram. We’ve been going along fine for months, but you would have eventually figured it out on your own. You’re very good at reading people in your own way,” she said calmly.

“So…what then?” I asked. For once, I was totally at a loss.

“So, we continue business as usual. We’re rolling in dough, you know,” she told me. She was right. Between the ridiculous hourly rate, the double billing any other scams we could think up, we were bringing in between 15 and 20K a week, no strings, no problems. This was a sweet deal, and I sure as hell didn’t want to walk away from it. I knew I should not, could not trust my new business partner, but for some reason, I did. I just knew she wouldn’t screw me over. Don’t ask me why.

I shook her hand and we sealed the deal. Now that I knew what was really going on, my imagination was already coming up with new angles. I’m just gifted that way. I kept them to myself for now.

“So what were you thinking with Maxie?” I asked her. Cheri was young, even if she was phenomenally talented. Stupid mistakes would land us in jail or worse. I needed to make sure she wouldn’t fuck up like that again.

“Oh him? He was an asshole,” she said like it explained everything.

“So you fucked him to teach him a lesson? Yeah, that’ll work!” I didn’t even try to keep the sarcasm out of my voice.

She clicked her fingernails in annoyance before she answered me. “No. I used him for my own pleasure. How much did you see?”

“Everything,” I said.

“Tell me what you saw,” she said, lowering her voice an octave. Immediately my eyes went to hers, and I told her, in detail, everything I saw.

“Did you see him cum?” she asked me.

“Now that you mention it, no I didn’t,” I said. “But why does that matter?”

She smiled wickedly. “He pinched my ass as he walked into your office. The arrogant jerk thinks he can have his way with any woman he wants. After you put him under, I gave him a few commands that will teach him some humility. What you saw was me rewarding myself for my hard work, and testing it out to make sure it works.”

“What do you mean?” I was more confused than ever.

“He can’t cum. Until I give him the trigger phrase, which will not happen for several weeks, at least. And only if he starts being nicer to me,” she said with evil glee.

“You can do that? Holy shit!” I exclaimed. It seemed appropriate under the circumstances.

She nodded. “But I only would do something that mean to people who really piss me off. Plus the guy was hung. I wanted to have some fun with him, but he never got his release. I’m guessing he’ll call up one of the girls he knows and screw her blind trying to get himself off. She’ll have fun, but he’ll have the bluest balls this side of the Atlantic.”

I realized that we were both grinning as we pictured Maxie’s discomfort.

A disturbing thought occurred to me. “Uhh—you haven’t done anything…” I asked, looking down towards my dick.

She shook her head innocently. “No…” she trailed off, twirling a red lock in her fingers and looking away. I swallowed nervously, picking up that she wasn’t telling me the truth. At least not all of it.

She pulled me to her and kissed me hotly, pushing her tongue into my mouth, sucking mine into hers. My hands wrapped around her reflexively, and she moved her fantastic body against mine momentarily. I was hard instantly, but she pulled away quickly and laughed mischievously. “Nothing you would regret. I promise.”

“Will you let me remember, ever?” I asked. I was torn between dismay and arousal.

She smiled. “Maybe. Someday.”

I would just have to wait. I hope I was good, anyways.