The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tales of a Fake Hypnotist

Chapter 3.

It was about eleven the next night when I strolled through the door of The Basement; a smoke filled, subterranean pool hall in Queens where I had cut my teeth hustling hustlers. I usually did it so well they took it with a smile. I hadn’t been here in years, but nothing had changed.

“Joey, issat you?” asked the massively overweight bartender. He squinted through the haze in my direction.

“Fat Mikey. Damn it, didn’t your doctor tell you to stop eating the customers?” I laughed. He looked good. At least as good as Fat Mikey ever looked.

He grinned. “Hey, they don’t pay their bill, whaddya think I’m gonna do?” The rest of the place chuckled as they went back to their games. Fat Mikey poured me a draft, and we exchanged pleasantries about each other’s heritage for a few minutes. If any place was home, this was it.

I pushed a C-Note over the bar. “I’m here for my messages,” I said calmly.

He palmed it like the old carny he was. It disappeared so smoothly I didn’t even notice it. He just looked like he was wiping down the bar. A serious look crossed his face, however.

“Joey, are you sure you wanna know?” he asked. “I mean, the guys who left messages…” he trailed off, but his intent was clear. They were bad guys. Real bad. Mikey didn’t realize it, but so was I. God bless him, though. He still thought of me as the greasy teenager in his pool hall.

“I gotta know, Mikey. It’s important,” I said evenly.

He nodded. If I said so, it was good enough for him. “Okay. Gino and Tony came in. They gave me a name and address for you. Said they’d be by tomorrow to collect their fee.” The slip of paper found its way under my glass without any visible sign of transfer.

“Okay.” I said, putting three envelopes down on the bar. “Top one is for Gino and Tony. It’s their fee plus ten percent. Tell them it’s a bonus for working so fast. Middle one is for you. The last one I want you to hold for me. I’ll be back for it.”

Mikey gave me the eyeball. “What’s it for, Joey?” he asked.

“It’s just in case, Mikey.” I didn’t have to say it was in case the cops started putting the squeeze on.

He nodded. “Man’s gotta have a little walkin’ around money,” was all he said. I drained my beer, and after a quick slap on the back, headed back up the stairs into the night. I had a name and an address. It was time to do a little digging.

Bobby Baker, Master Hypnotist was my mark. Bobby was actually quite a successful showman, touring up and down the East Coast from Miami to Maine. He specialized in getting people to quack like ducks, freeze like statues, and other tricks. Bobby was also fully trained by the National Guild of Hypnotists. He could have been a hypnotherapist like I was claiming to be, but apparently enjoyed living out of a suitcase nine months of the year.

Bobby’s act was pretty popular on his circuit, and he had a good thing going. I figured I needed a good hypnotist, but Bobby had a special something that made him my guy.

Bobby had a gambling problem. It had put Bobby into Gino and Tony for ten grand. Small potatoes for them, but they were still happy to give me his marker and get him off their books.

I waited until after Bobby’s show was over for the night, then I made my approach.

He was still full of stage presence, making eye contact, patting his subjects on the back, thanking them for being such good sports. When he got to me I whispered that I needed to see him right away. I squeezed his hand tightly around the knuckles. It caused him enough soreness that he looked at me sideways in pain and confusion. He would have made a scene, except I mentioned that our mutual friends had recommended I make his acquaintance.

His eyes got wide when I mentioned Gino and Tony. I smiled like the shark that I am. He asked me for five minutes to wrap up, and to meet him in his dressing room. I scoped out the backstage scene, checking my exits. It’s always a good policy to know if you have to run, which way you’re going. I didn’t expect trouble, but I am always prepared.

Bobby’s dressing room was cramped, as I expect all of them are. He had a pretty simple setup really. A couple of cheap tuxedos, some tricks of the trade including a motorized hypnotic spiral were jammed in the tiny room. I almost felt sorry for him.

He came through the door already sweating. He tried to appear confident, but I could see the signs. He was shitting himself. I guessed that Gino and Tony had put the fear of God into this guy once he crossed the line of not being able to pay his debts on time. They made a habit out of it, and a mark like this wouldn’t know the routine. Hell, I’d mess myself if Gino and Tony were pissed at me.

I leaned back in the only chair in the room and smiled at him. He passed a hand over his eyes, and leaned against the door, trying to keep as much distance between us as possible.

“So, to what do I owe the pleasure?” he said, giving me the once over.

“Oh, I think you know, Bobby. Only I wouldn’t call it a pleasure.” I glared at him, and watched him wilt.

“I told Gino I’d get him his money by the end of the week! That’s when I get paid,” he almost cried. I was right; they had been leaning on him.

I stood up and slapped him. Not hard enough to hurt, but enough to get his attention. The shock of it shut him up, which is what I wanted. I leaned in close.

“Gino and Tony are not your problem,” I said with menace. “I am.”

“What? What are you talking about?” he asked, fearfully.

“I bought your marker from them. Now you owe me,” I growled, poking him hard in the chest. “And I expect payment. Immediately.”

“You bought my marker?” he asked. “Why?”

That actually made me smile. I love it when a mark is so easy to play. I patted him gently where I had slapped him. “You’re smart, Bobby. They told me you were. Right like that, you get to the heart of this thing. Have a seat and I’ll tell you.”

He gulped and sat down, helpless to do anything but swallow and look up at me. I just stood and watched him squirm for a moment before I started. I wanted to keep the pressure on him, let him know that I was in charge the whole time.

“So, you’re a hypnotist, right?” I said rhetorically, but he nodded anyways. “I need your help with something.”

That surprised him, as I expected it would. Compared to the beating that Gino and Tony would have given him, a little hypnosis was a small favor. Of course, the beating still waited around the corner if he didn’t behave, but at least he had an out. He sat up a little straighter, looked me right in the eye when he talked to me.

“What kind of help do you need?” he asked.

“Actually, I need you to teach me everything you know. Now.” I said, flatly.

He shook his head in disbelief. “It’s taken me years—” he started, before I advanced on him.

“Look, Bobby. It’s simple. I need to know everything you know about hypnosis, and I need to know it now. You have two choices. Help me, or not. If you help me, I wipe out your marker. The slate’s clean. If you don’t…well, doing your act from a wheelchair wouldn’t be quite as much fun, would it?” I was calm, but clear. Bobby would help me, or it would get very ugly.

He had no choice and nodded sullenly. “But I have to finish out the week—” he started. I slapped him again.

“Bobby! Already you’re making excuses. Bullshit! You’ve got a sister who is on her deathbed. You have to go.” I opened the door and forced him through it. “I’ll pack your stuff up, Bobby. Go tell the manager you’re out, and get back here. We start right now.” I closed the door before he could think up another excuse.

Five minutes later he was back, ashen-faced, but ready. I had gathered up his things, which I handed to him, and motioned him out to the back entrance.

“Where are we going?” he asked.

“To a safe place, Bobby. Don’t worry so much.” I said. “Everything is gonna be fine.”

In the morning I called Cheri and told her that I was not going to be into work until the following week. My best friend was dying and I had to make my peace with him, I said. I could hear the suspicion in her voice, but she accepted my story at face value. She didn’t trust me, but I was already out of town so unless she was willing to troll the streets of NYC to find me, I was out of her clutches for a while. I didn’t think she’d find me holed up in an apartment overlooking The Basement pool hall. Fat Mikey had been generous.

She told me she would look after rebooking my cancelled appointments, and warned me that when I came back it would be really busy. Her tone of voice was a mix of anger, disappointment, and outright frustration. I don’t think she suspected anything except that I was out blowing some of the money we had been making.

Bobby was nervous, but settled down when he understood what I was after. He told me that he would eventually have to put me under to ‘see what damage had been done’, but that could wait until after I became more familiar with the hypnotic process. I agreed, but told him I would also need to practice putting someone else under. He asked where we would get a subject. I thought about it for a bit, and then called downstairs. Five minutes later, I could hear Fat Mikey trudging up the stairs, which creaked under his weight. He opened the door, and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

“Whaddya need, Joey?” he asked me after he caught his breath.

“I need someone I can practice hypnosis on,” I said.

He put his hands in front of him. “Whoa! No way, Joey! I’m not letting anybody…”

I smiled at his discomfort. “Not you, Mikey. Somebody else. Somebody who can be up here for long periods of time without being missed.”

Bobby cleared his throat to get our attention. “It would help if it were someone who was willing to be hypnotized.” He looked at me then said, “It will be much easier for you to have a willing subject to start with. You’ll need a lot of practice.”

Mikey thought for a minute, then snapped his fingers. “Gimme the phone!” he said, excitedly. I handed it to him and he punched the speed dial for the bar.

“Donna! Get your lazy ass up here!” he paused, waiting for a moment. “Yeah, I’m in the apartment. Just get your ass up here now!” He slammed down the phone.

“You can have Donna. I hired her six months ago, and she hasn’t done a damn thing since then. I’d fire her, but I like looking at her ass. What can I say?” He shrugged like it was a hard burden to bear. I smiled.

There was an impatient knock on the door and Donna pushed her way in past Fat Mikey’s bulk. She was dark skinned, probably Mediterranean or Latin descent, but with an accent that was all Queens. She was a little flat chested, but her legs and ass more than made up for her small breasts. She was over thirty, and life had not been easy on her I could tell, but she still was attractive in a cougarish sort of way. She was smart, wearing a loose white top with a small tight black mini that showed off her smooth, shapely legs. She wore black three inch heels, even though it must have been painful to do so. It did show her off her assets to great advantage. I figured she doubled her tips dressed like this.

“Yeah? Whaddya want?” she almost yelled at Mikey.

“You got a new job for the next week. You’re gonna be working with Joey and Bobby here,” he said. “They are gonna be hypnotizing you.”

She glared at Mikey. “What the fuck?!?” Then, she looked at me and Bobby. “No. No way!” She moved towards the door, but Mikey was doing an excellent job of blocking it.

“I’ll pay you twice what Mikey is paying you,” I said, hoping that she was a typical cash-strapped waitress.

“So what?” she answered, glaring daggers at Mikey for not letting her leave. “He pays me shit. I make up for it by getting tips outta the hustlers.”

I grinned, knowing an opening gambit in a negotiation when I hear one. “How much you make in tips for a week?” I asked.

“Five hundred,” she said, trying not to look like she was lying through her teeth.

Mikey snorted in amusement. We all knew it was bullshit.

“Closer to two, I’d believe,” I said. “If you’re gonna lie, at least make it believable, alright?”

She glared, but said nothing.

I walked around behind her and put my hands on her shoulders, rubbing them. I knew they had to be sore. When she didn’t pull away immediately, I knew she was already hooked. “How about if I pay you twice your wage, AND five hundred to make up for lost tips? It’s only for a week, and I know you love your job and all...” I trailed off.

She snorted with laughter, and finally started to relax. “Alright, as long as you’re not some kind of weirdos,” she said, and then caught herself. “What am I saying? You’re friends of Fat Mikey’s. You’d have to be weird just to be here.”

We all shared a short laugh, then she turned to face me, her brown eyes scanning my features, looking for something to give her a clue about me. Finally, she nodded. “Alright. But I get paid in advance.”

I counted out half of the money and handed it over. “Half now. Half after the week is over.”

She nodded. It was as good as she would get and she knew it. “When do we start?” she asked. I looked over at Bobby, who sighed and said, “Right now, I guess.”

Fat Mikey took that as his cue and rolled his way out the door. Donna looked a little nervous and shifted her weight from one foot to the other. I glanced at Bobby, who invited Donna to sit down in the overstuffed easy chair. It was huge, and Donna looked like a little girl as she sat down and pushed herself all the way to the back. Her feet almost left the floor.

Bobby looked at me for a moment. “Let’s see what you know, Joey.”

I stared at him for a moment. “Don’t call me that. Only Fat Mikey gets to call me that,” I said in lowered tones.

He nodded quickly, and then asked “Okay. What do I call you then?”

“Wilder. My name is Wilder,” I said. Neither Joey nor Wilder was my real name, but I figured it would be better if everyone in this scam knew me by one name. It helps keep my head on straight when I don’t have to answer to multiple names.

I sat on the couch about three feet from Donna and smiled at her. I have a very charming smile when I want to. Donna smiled back at me briefly and asked “So what should I be doing here? Do you want me to close my eyes?”

I took out my crystal and let it spin. “No, Donna. I want you to look at this crystal. See how the light reflects inside it? If you look deep into it, you can actually see the light bouncing around the centre as it spins. Look deeply…and relax, letting your body go. Let all the tension from your body slip away as you keep looking at the light in the crystal…so deep, so relaxing…”

I continued on. It took several minutes as Donna was pretty tense. She was with people she didn’t know and it was natural for her to feel uneasy. A few times I thought I had her, and she would take a deep breath, shift in her chair, and come up a few notches. It was work, but after thirty minutes, Donna was in a light trance, eyes closed, relaxed posture. Her legs were splayed out at an attractive angle, and I didn’t mind looking.

Bobby watched patiently and waited. When she had entered a light trance, I told her to ignore anything she heard said until I said the word “Tattoo”. It was like an on/off switch. Once would turn out all the noise. The next time, she would be able to hear us again. After having her repeat it back to me, I turned my head to look at Bobby.

“So?” I asked him.

“So. That took a long time,” he said calmly. “You should be able to do it much quicker.”

I nodded. “Well, she was pretty tense when we first started, so a bunch of this was just about getting her to relax.”

He smiled. “Do you want to be able to induce trance more quickly?”

“Okay,” I said, figuring he was about to show off. I didn’t mind, as long as I learned something.

“Bring her back up,” he said, nodding to Donna.

I turned to her and said “Tattoo.” Her breathing pattern changed a little, and I knew she had heard me. “Donna, I need you to come back out of trance. I’m going to count from five to one and at the end of that count, you will awaken refreshed and alert, but remembering nothing. Five, four, three, two, one.”

Donna’s eyes blinked open and she stretched like a cat. It was actually pretty amazing to watch. She smiled and looked quite relaxed and even happy.

“Have fun?” I inquired, amused by her change in demeanor.

“What happened?” she asked, genuinely curious.

Bobby leaned forward at this point. “Oh, we’re just practicing different ways of inducing trance. Wilder did a pretty good job, I think. What do you think?”

She nodded and stretched some more. “Yes. I think so. I know it took a while, but it felt really good. I haven’t relaxed like that in a long time.”

Bobby stood and stuck out his hand to shake Donna’s. She was surprised, but rose up to shake his hand. He was extremely fast and fluid, I almost didn’t catch what he was doing, but at the last second he grabbed her wrist and jerked her hand up past her shoulder height. Her eyes flared wide in surprise, and then a blank look crossed her face. He leaned in closely and almost whispered to her.

“Donna, your hand is going to fall slowly down to your side, as it does, you will find yourself relaxing more and more, entering a deeper state of relaxation than ever before. When your hand drops all the way down, you will be in the deepest, most relaxed state you have ever been in. You will close your eyes and relax even further.”

Less than a minute later, Donna’s hand was down at her side. She was still standing, but there was no question she was out like a light. Bobby told her to sit down again, and she sank into the overstuffed chair like a puppet with her strings cut. Bobby used the ‘Tattoo’ phrase I had created earlier, and then turned to me with a huge smile on his face.

My dick was rock hard with the possibilities. I don’t usually cut most people much slack, but right then, Bobby was my hero and I let it show on my face.

“You do that a lot?” I asked, incredulous.

He nodded. “In a crowded theatre, fast is usually the best way. The audience won’t wait for thirty minutes for me to put someone under. I use this method, or variations of it all the time.”

I looked at Donna again. She looked like she was completely out of it.

“How deep is she?” I asked.

“Deeper than you took her. With a little work, I could deepen her trance significantly. By the end of the day, we’ll have Donna dropping into a somnambulistic state inside of two minutes,” he explained.

I knew what that was from the reading I had been doing. “Why would we want to do that?” I asked.

He grinned. A large, predatory, showing-more-teeth-than-he-should-be kind of grin. The kind I call my shark grin. “Because we can do a lot more change work down at that level. And because Donna has less of a chance of remembering whatever it is we do.”

I began to realize that Bobby was a shark like me. True, he was a different breed, but our goals were the same. I found myself starting to warm up to him, as much as one predator can to another.

I asked him to explain it to me. It took almost an hour; all the while Donna was out in the chair. Bobby checked on her every fifteen minutes or so, asking her how she was feeling, but she was down and stayed down. He told me about ‘pattern breaks’, and how to use them to induce an almost instant state of hypnosis. We talked about different inductions and deepeners, and what each of the trance states was useful for. In the end, I wanted a demonstration.

We both looked at Donna, thinking about the possibilities for a moment.

He winked at me and said, “Tattoo, Donna. Can you hear me now?”

“Yes,” came the answer. It sounded like she was still awake, but tired. I watched her body language, and there were no involuntary movements, her breathing was slow and deep. All in all, she looked hypnotized to me.

“Donna, are you attracted to either Wilder or myself?” he asked.

“No way,” she said tersely. She wasn’t kidding.

“But Donna, you enjoy being hypnotized, don’t you?” Bobby asked.

“Yes,” she replied.

“Do you like feeling relaxed, Donna?” he asked her.

“Yes,” she replied again.

“Donna, we’re going to take you to a deeper level of hypnosis, much deeper than you are right now. You will relax more totally and deeply than you ever imagined. Would you like to relax even more deeply now?”

“Yes,” came the reply without hesitation. I guessed that Donna was really enjoying herself. My erection told me I was as well.

Bobby used a different deepener than I knew, but it was basically the same idea. The effect on Donna, however, was dramatic. Her breathing became shallow, so shallow I was tempted to check that she was actually still breathing. Her color became pale as the blood flow to her extremities reduced. Bobby made sure she was down, then used the Tattoo anchor and turned to me.

“She looks like she’s in a coma,” I said.

He nodded. “Actually, he’s in a state of hyper-awareness. She can hear everything we are saying, even better than she normally would because she has nothing else crowding her mind at the moment.”

I was surprised, and a little concerned. I didn’t think he should be so open if Donna was going to hear everything. I told him so and he smiled again.

“She is hyper-aware, but she is also extremely suggestible in this state. We can do things with her now that we never could in a light state. Plus, her memory of anything we do while she is down her will be gone. It’s difficult for a subject in this state to remember anything anyways, but we’ll also give her an amnesia suggestion,” he said. He obviously had a plan.

“So what do we do?” I asked. “Get her to give us blowjobs?” I was kidding. Sort of.

He laughed. “Well, given the state she is in, she’s not going to be moving much right now. You remember she said she wasn’t attracted to us?”

I nodded. There wasn’t much to say to that.

“Well, everything is about context. We can use Donna’s subconscious to change her perceptions about people, things, etc. We can’t just say, ‘Give us a blow job!’ because her subconscious will protect her from that kind of abuse. She’d come out of hypnosis in a second, and be really, really pissed. We have to be a little more subtle.” Bobby was really getting into his teaching role, and I appreciated it. I could also see why he wasn’t a practicing hypnotherapist. Bobby used his hypnosis skills to get what he wanted, whether it was ethical or not.

“So, what then?” I asked.

“First, we have to establish trust. If she trusts us, then she will take our suggestions more at face value. We’ve already come a long way with that. Second, her subconscious will only take suggestions that are perceived to be in her own best interest. Watch,” he said, holding up a finger. He turned to Donna, “Tattoo”.

“Donna, you are now in a very deep hypnotic trance. It is the most relaxed you have ever been. Donna, I know talking at this level of relaxation takes too much effort, so instead, I’m going to ask you to answer me by moving your right index finger. One tap for yes, two for no, and three for don’t know. Is that okay?” he asked, sounding confident of the answer.

It took almost a minute, but eventually her finger moved, tapping the chair a single time. Yes.

Bobby went on the offensive. “Donna, do you enjoy being this relaxed?”

One tap.

“Would you like to be able to achieve this state of relaxation very quickly?”

One tap.

Donna, I’m going to create what is called a ‘trigger’ phrase for you. Whenever you hear it, you will immediately drop down into this deep, deep state of trance. Do you understand?

One tap.

Okay. Donna, whenever you hear the phrase, ‘Sleepy Time for Donna’, you will drop into this deep, deep state of hypnotic trance. Do you understand?

One tap.

He reinforced this trigger several times. I was actually very impressed with his technique. I had never consciously heard Cheri’s method, just snippets here or there. Bobby seemed very thorough, planting various triggers to get her to drop deep into trance, rise from deep to light, and drop from light to deep. All in all we’d be able to do exactly what Bobby had promised, and drop her down to this state in two minutes. If it worked.

After several minutes, he decided to test out his triggers, and brought Donna out of trance. It took her a few minutes after opening her eyes to completely come around, I was guessing due to the depth of trance she had been in.

I rooted around the refrigerator and came up with some sodas. We all decided a pee break was in order, and took turns using the facilities. When Bobby was in there, I asked Donna how it was going.

She smiled and said, “Easiest money I’ve ever made. I feel like I’ve been napping for a few minutes and it’s already—holy shit, is it noon already?”

I smiled and nodded, sharing a small laugh with her. I decided it might not be a bad idea to try and build some trust between us consciously as well. “I really do appreciate the help. It’s been invaluable.”

She gave me the once over, trying to size me up yet again. “So what’s this all about anyway?” she asked bluntly. This girl said what was on her mind.

“I’m learning,” I said quietly, “and I needed someone to practice on. Fat Mikey owed me a favor or two, so I asked him for a place to stay while I was in town, and he suggested that you might be available.”

She nodded, knowing I wasn’t telling her everything, but willing to believe me for now. She asked, “You’re not getting me to bark like a dog or anything are you?”

I let myself laugh. “Not yet.” I said and waggled my eyebrows mischievously. The toilet flushed and Bobby emerged.

“Wilder, will you take her soda, please?” he asked me. Donna handed it to me, curious. He smiled reassuringly at her as he approached.

“It’s sleepy time for Donna,” he said, almost like it was part of the conversation. He had to grab her before she collapsed. He took her back to the chair and kind of poured her into it. “Tattoo,” was the next thing out of his mouth.

“Well, that worked,” he said with smug self satisfaction.

I nodded. It was useful to know how to plant anchors like that. Now, she would go under very quickly anytime we wanted her to. I had learned more in three hours with this guy than I ever could have with Cheri. She was very guarded about what she taught me. I was beginning to see why.

“So,” I said to Bobby. “About that blowjob.”

He smiled, and without comment, used the Tattoo trigger again. “Donna, are you comfortable?”

One tap.

“Donna, I’m going to ask you some personal questions. Deep down here, in this state of relaxation, you will find it easy to be totally honest with me. You will want to answer every question I ask you as honestly as possible. The more I know about you, the more I can help you relax. Okay?”

One tap.

“Donna, we have worked together the whole morning. Do you enjoy feeling hypnotized?”

One tap.

“Donna, do you enjoy this feeling of pleasure?”

One tap.

“Donna, are you in a sexual relationship with anyone?”

Two taps. No.

“Donna, sex is an important part of being human. Do you agree?”

A pause. One tap.

“Donna, I need to know, do you have any sexually transmitted diseases?”

Two taps.

“Donna, do you have sexual fantasies?”

One tap.

“Donna, I am going to take you up to a lighter state of hypnosis. You will still be deeply hypnotized, but you will be able to use your voice to answer my questions. You will tell us about your sexual fantasies. You will feel loved and trust us to do the right things for you. Do you understand?”

One tap.

“Alright Donna, “Clemenza.” Donna’s breathing deepened, and some color returned to her cheeks. I began to worry about whether or not she would wake up, but Bobby seemed to expect this.

“Donna, describe your most powerful sexual fantasy,” he said.

She paused for a moment and said conversationally, “My biggest fantasy starts with me being a beautiful queen like Cleopatra from ancient times. I am in the hot desert, being attended to by hordes of sweaty slaves. They know they must please me, or they will be killed. I am a queen, and I take what I want.

I usually picture myself in an ancient golden bathtub, covered in steaming hot water and bath oils. A musclebound slave massages my feet, rubbing his way up my legs. It is very relaxing. He is attractive to me, and I allow him to rub higher and higher up my legs until he reaches my pussy. He hesitates, unwilling to anger me, but I can see his erection has grown. I enjoy the effect my perfect body has on him. I allow him a moment or two of indecision, then I stand from the bath, other servants cover me in robes, and I leave the slave gasping in regret.

I lie down on a divan, and several of my servants massage my still steaming body, rubbing more oils into my skin. I love the feel of the warm hands as they roam all over my body. Some find their way into my pussy, and I open my legs, allowing them greater access.”

I watched her as she told the story. She was reliving it as we spoke, her skin flushing, her legs opening wider. My erection grew again as I saw her nipples harden and poke through her loose blouse.

She continued. “Their fingers and hands are all over me, massaging me, arousing me. This isn’t about relaxing anymore. I want sex, and I want it now. I reach out with my hand and up under the loincloth of the slave nearest me. I grab his erection, and put it into my mouth, sucking him deeply down my throat. It is the signal for the rest of my slaves to pleasure me.”

Her mouth opened slightly, and I almost moved to fill it. Bobby stopped me at the last moment with a shake of his head. I hoped like hell he meant, “not yet”, as opposed to “No”.

“Keep going, Donna. Tell us the rest of your fantasy,” he said calmly, though I could tell it was an effort. He was pretty worked up, too.

“The slave I am sucking is perfectly endowed. Big enough, but not too large, and he keeps himself clean. I love his taste, and enjoy gazing up at him when he is lost in ecstasy. Another slave places his head between my legs and starts licking at the entrance to my pussy. It feels incredible, and I feel my juices flowing as he licks them all out of me.

I am insatiable. I want more. I roll over on to my hands and knees and command my slave to enter me while I continue to fill my mouth with my other toy. I want to feel them both. I suck my slave to the root of his beautiful cock, and tickle his balls. He is close, and so am I.

I feel myself get penetrated from behind. My slave knows my needs and doesn’t waste time. He is strong and forceful, entering me in a single, skilled stroke. I feel full from both ends. I cannot breathe, but it is wonderful. As one, both slaves start pumping into me in the same rhythm, in and out at the same time.”

Donna’s legs were wide apart now, and I could see the juices staining her white cotton panties. The smell of her arousal reaches me, and I want to take her, but Bobby stops me again.

“Keep going, Donna. Tell us everything,” he says.

“It doesn’t take long. My orgasm boils out from within me, and I can feel myself contracting around the slave in my pussy. It builds like a wave, and the pleasure is so much, more than I can stand, and I want it, I want it …mmm …ohh …ohhh …ohhhhh …ahhhhhhh …mmmm…”

I watched, amazed as Donna brought herself to orgasm without a single touch. Her underwear was soaked clean through with her juices, showing me a black hairy bush that I wanted so much to jump on. Bobby was smiling, clearly happy watching Donna get off. After a minute or two of moaning and pumping her hips, she continues.

“My two slaves cannot hold out any longer. At the same moment, both come, crying out in pleasure, filling my mouth and pussy at the same time. I swallow as much as I can, but I need air, so I pull his still spurting penis from my mouth, and smear it across my face. I feel decadent, like a total sex goddess and I love every moment of it. After I finish with them, I dismiss them, and finally go to sleep.”

“Tattoo,” Bobby said with a strangled tone. He was keeping himself under control, but just barely. We looked at each other for awhile.

“Are you ready?” he asked me.

“Hell yes!” I exclaimed. “I was ready ten minutes ago!”

He nodded. “Okay then. We’re going to help Donna live out this fantasy. Turn the heat up high. Go into the bedroom and bathroom and see if you can turn the lights on low. Run her a bath. Get something we can rub onto her, preferably something that smells nice, and I’ll start setting Donna’s fantasy in motion. Hurry back.”

I almost ran into the bedroom. It was small, but big enough to handle a queen sized bed. I smirked when I realized that ‘Cleopatra’ was about to get double teamed on it. I would never think about queen sized anything the same way again. The overhead light was too bright, but Mikey had a pair of small table lamps with three brightness settings. I chose the lowest ones, and moved the lamps as far from the bed as I could. As an extra measure, I covered them with slipcovers, casting the room in an orange-gold glow.

Quickly I moved to the bathroom and ran a bath. I unscrewed all but one of the lightbulbs, to keep it as dim as possible. Amazingly, I found rose petal scented bath oil under the sink and added a good amount to the bath. I wondered what the hell Fat Mikey got up to in here. Then again, I probably didn’t really want to know. A little more rooting around got me a large tube of peppermint scented foot lotion. I figured it would be good enough for what we needed to do.

I came back to find Donna under Bobby’s thrall. He was giving her instructions on what she would see, hear, taste and smell as Cleopatra. It took a few minutes, and again I was impressed by how thorough he was. When Bobby finally gave her the trigger phrase of “Your Majesty”, Donna’s eyes snapped open.

I didn’t know what to expect, so I just stayed still. She completely ignored me and everything else in her surroundings. Calmly she walked to the bathroom door, her spine impossibly straight, her small breasts jutting forward. Every movement screamed imperial sex queen. She undressed as she walked, slowly, deliberately discarding each item, until she reached the bathroom door gloriously nude. She seemed to enjoy being naked.

Without a second glance, she went inside. Seconds later, I heard the sound of someone entering the bathtub. Bobby was already shedding his clothes.

“I’d get naked if I were you. Her slaves wear nothing but loincloths remember?” he told me, throwing his socks into the corner.

I shrugged and started to get undressed. Bobby told me to wait in the bedroom while he dealt with the bathing part of her fantasy.

I nodded, but couldn’t resist temptation and watched through the open door. Bobby was buck naked and kneeled at the end of the tub nearest her feet. She ignored him for a few moments, then raised one of her dainty feet into the air. I spent a minute enjoying the view of her toned thighs and calves rising up out of the steaming hot water, glistening in the low light. She had amazing legs, there was no doubt. Her feet were gorgeous too, with each toe nail painted bright red.

Without a word, Bobby began massaging her foot, sometimes rubbing the rose scented bath oil directly onto her heel or arch. Slowly but surely, he worked his way up one leg to the knee, then Donna switched feet and he started on the other leg. Her eyes were closed, and a small smile of satisfaction was on her face. I wasn’t sure, but I thought I heard her purring.

Bobby got past the knee on this leg, his hands disappearing under the water, traveling up her thigh. Her legs opened more than a little to offer him access. True to form, he hesitated at just the right moment. I saw a small frown on Donna’s face, and after a moment, she rose up from the bath, stepping onto the bathmat still dripping.

I knew my cue. I grabbed a huge fluffy towel from the linen closet and wrapped it around Cleo’s shoulders. Her smile returned and she gave me a ‘come hither’ look while she sashayed into the bedroom. Without a word, the towel fell to the ground and she draped herself crosswise over the bed, naked and still pink from the bath. Her eyes were closed and her arms were above her head, giving me a perfect view of her small dark brown nipples.

Bobby entered the bathroom and we both squirted a great deal of peppermint foot lotion into our hands, rubbing it around to warm it up. The last thing we needed was for cold lotion to shock ‘Cleo’ out of her trance. The heat had kicked in and I was sweating profusely. Cleo seemed comfortable in the heat.

I started on her neck and shoulders while Bobby began rubbing her legs, rising up past her knees very quickly. I was concentrating on the rubdown I was giving her, and I felt it when she started purring again. It was very erotic, and if I hadn’t been sporting a huge woody already, it sure as hell would have got me hard. As it was, I had to be careful not to accidentally let it smack Cleo in the face.

My hands found their way to her breasts after a few moments. She arched her back, encouraging me to first lightly, then firmly massage her hard little nipples. The lubrication of the foot lotion worked wonders and I was able to rub in small, then larger circles with no friction. I’m sure the peppermint was making her sensitive skin tingle. Cleo seemed to be enjoying herself quite a bit.

We must have worked on her for twenty minutes, massaging and rubbing her all over. Once again she had splayed her legs, and Bobby would occasionally dip his hands deeply into her pussy, but never for more than a second or two. It was having the desired effect, her purring got louder, and I could smell her arousal.

I was so caught up in Donna’s fantasy, that it was almost a relief when I felt her small hand reach out to my aching prick and guide it into her mouth. Her brown eyes flashed with desire as she sucked me slowly and gently. She started to move her pelvis around in small circles, massaging her clit against Bobby’s hand. Her purring was turning into small moans as her need increased.

I watched as my tool slid in and out in a slow, gentle rhythm. Because of the position we were in, Donna was doing most of the work, sliding herself up my dick and down again. When she was up close, her nose just about disappeared into the crack in my ass. It was the first time I’d ever gotten head this way, and it felt totally different than I was used to.

Eventually, she pulled me out and ran her tongue down the underside of my shaft, causing me to breathe in sharply. She had a feather light touch that left me wanting more with each tongue stroke. I almost passed out when I felt her tongue circling one of my balls, then felt her gently sucking it. I curled my toes just to keep from screaming.

Bobby was working her sopping pussy with both hands, one with two fingers deep inside her, and the other rubbing her clit quickly from side to side. Donna’s pelvis was bucking in a hard, even rhythm, pumping up and down on his digits. Finally, he pulled his fingers away and attacked her pussy with his mouth. He locked his mouth onto her hole and grabbed her pelvis with both hands, forcing her hips to the bed. Her legs shot up and out, giving him even greater access to her steaming treasure.

She was mewling around my cock now, so I was guessing that she approved of his technique. I couldn’t really see what he was doing clearly, but it was certainly pushing her up the scale of arousal. She started milking me with her mouth, causing me to throw my head back. I didn’t know if I could last much longer, and I didn’t care.

Suddenly, my body tingled with the feeling of cold air on a wet cock. Donna had stopped sucking my cock for a moment. I looked down, alarmed, but realized she was only changing position. On her hands and knees, she pushed her perfect ass into the air, and looked over at Bobby.

“Enter me,” she commanded, then returned her attentions to my raging cock. I gazed down into her sultry, sex addled, coffee colored eyes. Her black hair was a tangled sweaty mess that framed her equally sweaty, olive skinned face. I could see her small self indulgent smile return just before she opened her mouth and swallowed me whole.

Her eyes bulged when Bobby followed her command, and pushed his fat knob deep into her steamy snatch in one stroke. He was beyond control as he grabbed her hips and pushed himself into her faster and faster.

She used the bouncing motion of Bobby’s pistoning hips to swallow me to my base, then out again, putting us all into the same rhythm. I could not help myself and found myself swinging my hips forward at the same moment as Bobby, pinning her between both cocks, then withdrawing.

She came first, but it was damn close. Her eyes bulged again, and we heard her cry out as much as my pistoning dick would let her. She started pushing pack against Bobby as hard as she could, and I swung my hips even farther to keep burying myself in her mouth, beyond the point of stopping. I could hear the squishing noises as her pussy released its juices.

I went next, and yelled when I did it. Bobby wasn’t far behind, burying himself deep and holding it there while he deposited his load. I could feel Donna swallowing my cum, causing even further arousal, making me spray even more.

It was too much for her to handle, and after my second or third spurt, she pulled me out of her mouth, and jacked me with her hand. A few gobs of my sperm pushed onto her cheek, down her chin. She looked up at me, and swirled her tongue around her lips, spreading some of the jism around. At that moment, she was the sex goddess she fantasized about in every way.

A few seconds later, it was all over. Bobby covered her with a blanket, and she curled up in a ball, asleep. I saw him whispering to her as I was gathering up the towel and lotion. I crept out of the room and cleaned up the bathroom as quietly as I could. Bobby came in a few minutes later with my clothes, and a huge grin.

“So, about that blowjob,” he said, ribbing me for my earlier comments. “Now you know what’s possible.”