The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fall from Grace, Part 4: Tranquility-Lost

{mf mc md oral}

codes defined at http://www.asstr.org/~benwa/scfr.htm

Author Note: I had a great comment from one reader who suggested that Cathy and the Preacher do the incest thing. It does have facinating possibilities, but you’ll have to read future parts of the story to see how (or if) it gets integrated into the plot.

Enhanced by graphics at http://www.asstr.org/~benwa/ and at http://www.angelfire.com/film/benwa/—BUT NOT THIS ONE! Ratings and Comments on all stories available at above websites. Plain Text at http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/benwa/ and at and ftp://ftp.asstr.org/pub/Authors/benwa/

* * *

Boring Legal Stuff: Under the terms of the Byrne convention all works by this author are copyrighted. Re-posting, redistribution, inclusion in another work, or any other use of it is strictly prohibited without the express, written permission of the copyright holder, except that it may be posted as part of a review or posted to a free-access, noncommercial archive site.

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction then LEAVE NOW! Please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work may engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein.

* * *

Part 4: Tranquility-Lost {mf mc md oral}

Synopsis: Before meeting Tom, Cathy’s life was tranquil with few surprises. She loves the new sensual life that Tom has opened up to her. Can they merge their new relationship with their lives at school? Can Cathy recapture her former tranquility? Will Tom allow it, or is it lost to her forever?

* * *

I had spent another night having erotic dreams filled with obscene images. They had driven me to have many orgasms by my own hand. I still felt guilty about both the dreams and the masturbation, but I was powerless to halt either. If I was under the influence of a demon then his plan to corrupt me was working. At least sex with Tom was normal and monogamous. I wouldn’t give in to the obscenities in my dreams. Finally, it was morning. I got out of bed, washed and changed the sheets that were wet with my secretions.

I was amazed that despite my active night, I felt rested. I got dressed like any other school day. Well, it wasn’t a normal school day. It was the first one since I lost my virginity and became a slave. I knew it was important to maintain the appearance that nothing had changed since I lost my maidenhood. Was it less then two days ago? It seemed like 100 years, a different lifetime.

It was like thinking about a different person. That 18-year-old girl may have looked like me, same face, same dark hair to her hips, a narrow-waisted 33-18-32 swimmer’s body holding a modest 120 pounds that was mostly muscle. However, that chaste girl was deathly afraid of sex even though she loved how it felt when the boys touched her. She was ashamed of the lewdness of her D-cup tits and tried to hide them with dark, bulky,shapeless clothes.

That girl is gone although I still maintain her fictional existence for my parents. Now I know my 33Ds are my second best feature. It gets me hot to show them off. I love the way boys will forget everything else when I make them bounce. Rubbing them against my lover’s body is a sure-fire way to make his cock nice and hard. Which brings me to my best feature, my nasty little pussy.

Sitting on my bed, I spread my legs wide to take a closer look. From the outside it looks the same, especially with all my dark pubic hair. I push aside the curls to reveal my hidden treasure. You can’t tell that it’s no longer virgin, at least 20 times over by now. The hole doesn’t look any bigger to me. Are the labia a bit redder or puffier? I think so. Perhaps it’s because even now I’m caressing the soft petals. I better stop now, or I’ll be late. I need to think of something else.

I start doing the Klegel exercises that Tom taught me. My entire pussy vibrates. I feel the inner vaginal muscles getting stronger daily. No way am I going to become a loose, sloppy fuck like some girls who screw constantly.

I think my clit is bigger then other girls. Perhaps that’s why I can’t seem to get enough. I’m thinking about sex so much that even now my clit is threatening to slip out from under its protective hood. All things considered, I think I have a perfectly pretty pussy.

Tom loves to smell it, lick it, and fuck it. My pussy is ready for him with only a few minutes foreplay. It loves the worship it receives from his fingers, tongue, and cock. There seems to be no limit to its capacity for loving. I seem to be changing so quickly, screwing more just yesterday then some other girls my age do in a month. I think about my pussy more and more then shiver at the thought that it’s going to take me over completely. I put aside that silly thought because now my regular week is beginning. I have to try thinking more about school and less about sex.

I got my school things together and went down for a quick breakfast. Tom would be picking me up in 30 minutes. I wanted to be outside early so we could have a replay of when he picked me up yesterday before our first class.

This morning I feel like I did yesterday when I was anxiously waiting for Tom. I’m so happy that I could burst. Here’s another chance to do my Klegel exercises. I’m determined to keep my pussy tight for him regardless of how much screwing we do. As the minutes tick by I find that I can do the Klegels while anticipating Tom’s arrival and the memories of our hot sex together. This makes me more aroused with each passing minute. I can think about school later. Right now,I want to submit to my Master. I want to fuck him.

He drives up once again right on time. My pussy is already hot, wet, and eager. With a big smile says, “Hi beautiful princess, Hop in.” I close the door and receive a quick hello kiss. “Let’s go,” I say. I know that once we get away from the house, we can get “down to business”.

“Wait I have a present for you. Close your eyes,” he says. I’m thrilled. He knows how much I love getting presents, big or small. I want to know I how much I appreciate him. So I say, “You’ve given me so many presents already. All of those gorgeous clothes yesterday, the expensive dinner the night before. But, but I love presents,“I say bouncing in anticipation (making my tits shake) and close my eyes tight. I smell something floral as he says, “Open them.”

It’s a beautiful red rose. He hands it to me and I take a deep breath of its sweet fragrance as he says, “A beautiful rose for a beautiful princess.” It’s the first time anyone gave me a rose. I say, “Thank you my Lord, thou art a true gentleman.” I give him a slightly longer kiss this time.

Then I tease him, “I remember mom saying the petals of a flower remind men about the lips of a girl’s pussy.” He smiles and replies, “I would never say that even though your pussy is infinitely more beautify then this flower. You are so much more to me, your vitality, your sweetness, your intelligence, your giving nature are all precious to me.” I must be blushing. He turned my jest completely around in such a romantic way. I give him a really big kiss then whisper hotly into his ear, “There’s more after we get out of my driveway.”

As he drives off, I reach over to find his cock and begin squeezing it. “I want you nice and hard, Master. I can barely stand waiting. Please drive fast.” I beg. “You’re a firecracker for sure, beautiful,” he says smiling. You did this to me, Master, isn’t how you’re training your slave to act? I ask, knowing that he likes me a little sexually aggressive. “Ummmmmmm, hummmmmm,” he answers. I think he’s having too much trouble driving with a rapidly hardening cock to answer further.

Meanwhile, now that we’re out-of-sight of the house. I unbutton my blouse and open my bra’s front clasp. Tom smiles when my titties bounce around as I slip off my panties. I feel so nasty driving with my boobies hanging out. Because my shirt is still on and the van is higher then a normal car, I don’t think anyone driving by can see my naked tits. The shy girl I was just a few days ago would never dream of acting like this. She’d call me a slut and a whore. When we pause at a stop sign Tom feels safe enough to respond, “Yes, passionate slave, your training is proceeding well.”

I don’t want to wait a second longer then absolutely necessary. He might have said more, but I unzip his pants, fish out his hardening cock, bend over, and engulf it with my mouth. When we get to our secluded hideaway, I practically drag him to the bed in back. He lets me push him down on his back and climb on top of him. I fill the void in my yearning cunt by impaling myself on his shaft. He reaches up to massage my swaying tits. I fuck furiously until I climax, twice. Is this what he means by “my training is proceeding well”?

Tom still hasn’t cum. He strips the clothes from my unresisting body then rolls me on my back. After, removing his own clothes, he begins the next, more leisurely round. Bending my legs double against my tits puts him in total control of our fucking. I love the way it makes me feel totally helpless. My arms automatically rise above my head. My wrists cross as if bound together to the bed to magnify the feeling that I am a powerless slave in bondage to my Master’s will.

His cock is fucking me so deep that it’s pushing through my cervix into my womb. He knows how this makes me wild. The muscles of my cunt try to hold him to squeeze the cum out of his cock. A stream of almost continuous moans echo off the walls of the van.

In my impassioned thoughts, I ask the virgin I used to be, “Is it wrong to love the feeling of a hard cock penetrating my body? Is it wrong to need the touch of a man? No, not simply a man, but a Master who will dominate me, demand obedience, care for me, cherish me, and force me as his slave to experience endless carnal delights.” That virgin says nothing, but is unable to pry her eyes from my writhing flesh.

The feeling of total submission to my Master is arousing me more and more. I unlock a hidden door in my mind and release those obscene thoughts that will push me to climax.

I’m a bound captive forced to submit to my attacker. I’m beaten and tormented until I beg for my rape. My cunt is impaled on a skyscraper-sized cock. Thousands of men watch my debasement and laugh. They rub their hard cocks until they shoot, not cum but urine, drowning me until I drink it all. I beg to be allowed to orgasm, but must suck the cum out of each cock first. When I’m done and covered in cum a voice says, “It’s not enough. You must prove your submission will last forever.”

Even that fantasy now disappears as my mind dissolves, consumed by my growing fervent need. I’m getting frantic as I near another climax. My body starts jerking wildly around. Everything is stripped away from me until I am only a wanton cunt, mindlessly trying to drive his entire body into mine.

When he establishes a regular rhythm, my body magically matches it. When he thrusts in, my hips lift as much as they can, trying to drive him deeper. I moan each time I feel his cock brush against my engorged clit. I hear his thighs slapping against me each time he penetrates. It’s pushing me closer... closer... closer, “Aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiii,” I cry as a massive orgasm rips through my fervid flesh.

It’s the strongest climax ever, yet my body still wants ... wants ... “Aaaaaaaaaaiiiiii, Aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiii, Aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiii,” I wail as three all powerful aftershocks blast every thought from my mind. Each muscle relaxes, but my limp body has not yet had enough. I’m only dimly aware of my surroundings. Yes, I’m a carnal bitch being fucked by her mate. My mind drifts until it finds another lurid dream I had thought safely locked away. Enthusiastically it begins to replay that erotic fantasy.

I lay chained, a princess captured by traitors who will return me to the king as a wanton whore by forcing my flesh to suffer endless sexual torture. I must try and resist the hard pleasure giver that has invaded my loins, but my body betrays me and becoming a writhing lustful creature that rams her cunt forward needing his cock, deeper, deeper, deeper, “Uuuuuuhhhhh, Uuuuuuhhhhh,” two more powerful orgasms punctuate my fantasy.

I recover enough to beg him not to shoot his spunk into my womb, making me pregnant. He laughs and increases his pace crowing, “I’ll put me bastard into yer belly.” My impassioned body can only return his thrusting as I get hotter and hotter. I need it more and more until I crack and beg, “Do it you fucker. Ram it harder. Put a baby in me. I need your cock. Shoot your hot cum up my cunt.” Knowing he’s broken me to his will spurs him on. I feel his fiery seed spray into my fertile garden where it will take root and grow. “Aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiii, Aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiii,” I cry, as it drives me to more orgasms providing an easy path for his sperm.

I feel millions of them squirming inside me swimming in my cum searching, searching for me. No longer the princess, I imagine myself to be the tiny egg deep in my womb trying to hide, but unable to run. Like a pack of wild dogs they hunt me down. Penetrating deeper down the vaginal trail towards their helpless prey. I hear their baying coming closely.

Against my will, my body prepares itself for their attack, releasing a female smell to guide them to me. The sperm follow the trail until they find my hiding place. They reach for me, rubbing furiously against my sensitive flesh, trying to find entrance. Suddenly they find it, attacked on all sides, I am helpless. Then one penetrates my insignificant defenses and fertilizes me. I start a new baby in the warm, fertile garden where I take root and being to grow.

The vision fades as I return to reality. Fortunately, I realize, it is just a flight of fancy. I feel Tom’s weight. He must have climaxed while my mind was lost in fantasy, perhaps just as the princess was impregnated. As I’ve been trained, I keep my legs raised to keep my Master’s precious cum inside me for 30 minutes. During that quiet time, I practice my Klegels and cuddle with Tom.

When the time is up, he says, “Now we’ll use your gifts from yesterday, princess. A man’s eye follows beauty regardless of his heart. If you are not as sexy as the other girls on campus then my eye may be drawn to them.” He pulls out a narrow yellow tube top, a matching tube skirt, and the necklace from yesterday. He commands, “This is what you will wear today.” I know I may only reply, “Yes Master.”

The tube top is a mere 8-inches wide all the way around. If I cover the top of my rack then the bottom shows and visa versa. If I try to stretch the knit-cotton material them my hard nipples may poke right through. If anyone doesn’t already know about my huge jugs, they’ll have no doubt after seeing me in this. It definitely emphasizes my tits and gives them the freedom to bound about wildly if I don’t walk very carefully.

The matching skirt is only 12-inches wide all the way around. It’s meant to be worn with panties that are forbidden me. The clinging knit-cotton shows every curve and tends to ride up as I walk. If I bend over at the waist to pick something up then I’ll flash anyone behind me with a look at my hairy twat. I could get into big trouble if I flash the wrong man, say one of the school administrators. I’ll need to be very careful.

After I put on the clothes (without a bra of course), my sneaky Master had one more surprise for his slave. He takes out a small box that contains two shiny brass balls. He explains, “These are call ‘Ben-wa’ balls. They are placed inside a woman’s vagina to give her moderate sexual stimulation during the day. It is a critical component during this phase of your training. They are perfectly safe and may remain inside you for several days without any ill effects.”

With some reluctance I allowed him to put these inside my pussy. I was still so wet that they slipped in easily. Then he took out the red satin panties from the restaurant and orders, “You will not let anyone even suspect that they are there. Never attempt to remove the Ben-wa balls yourself. Only I may do so. Finally, you must wear satin panties for as long as they are inside you.” I reply, “Yes, Master.” I gave a little sigh of relief. At least with the red panties, I wouldn’t be flashing my cunt to everyone in this short skirt.

As I move to sit in my seat, I feel them shifting. It is a strange, but not unpleasant sensation. We drive to the campus and are in time for our first class. I feel the Ben-Wa balls shifting whenever we turn sharply even more so on the bumps. They are starting to make me horny. My nipples are getting hard. As we part he says, “Now you will think of me and my little surprise all day long.” Damn, was he ever right! As I started walking, the balls kept shifting inside me. I was really getting aroused. The sensation of the satin panties on my skin only increased the feeling.

I feel everyone’s eyes on me. It’s so different. Even though I was wearing similar clothes yesterday, only people who didn’t know me saw them. Now back at school, friends, acquaintances, and teachers surround me. What will they think of my new look and my new behavior? Most of them will think it’s no big deal after a day or two. I know some boys will take it as a green-light to hit on me; more will be checking me out constantly. Some of my old friends, the virgins who are saving themselves for marriage, will think I’ve turned into a salacious slut. A girl who’s pussy is always hot, always wet, and always ready for a hard cock, Damn those Ben-wa balls!

By the time I get to class, I’m flushed and breathing heavy. My firm nipples can be seen even through the thick top I wore. I try to ignore the stares both guys and girls are giving me long enough to calm down. It takes me 10 minutes of sitting completely motionless before I can focus on what the professor is saying.

Is this what Tom means by “moderate stimulation”? Every time I move I feel heat and electricity shooting directly into my clit. Something must be wrong. I should take them out, but Tom forbid me to do that under any circumstances. What can be causing such an extreme reaction?

Maybe the Ben-wa balls somehow affect me more then other women. It might be like what mom said, how our tits are more sensitive then those of other women. “Like mother—like daughter,” or perhaps, “Like tits—like pussy”? I giggle to myself. Wouldn’t that be a great thing for a Hallmark card?

I find myself beginning to move around when the lecture gets boring. Each time the balls shift an image of Tom flashes in my mind. That villain! He found the perfect way of keeping me horny and thinking of him all day without being there!

“Nice red panties,” whispers a guy in the row in front of me. After moving around, my legs are now spread wide enough that half the room could look up my skirt. I stick out my tongue at the guy and close my legs. The balls shift again and my legs start to spread by magic. I clamp them shut, but that makes the balls press hard against my inner muscles. My arousal takes flight once more.

It can’t be normal for a girl my age to be forced to think of sex every few seconds, but that’s what I’m doing. I can handle it, for at least a short time, right? Did he say how long? It can’t be too long can it? I don’t remember him saying. Can I persuade him to make it shorter? What will happen to me if I can’t? I shy away from thoughts of disobedience. Tom likes when I use my head as well as my body to solve problems. I better try to find ways to deal with it, just in case.

I discover that using the Klegel exercises, I can make the balls move with a minimum of motion. The real trial begins when class ends. I grab some paper towels from the bathroom to dry my now dripping snatch. I took several spares suspecting I’d need them. Has my pussy been completely dry for even five minutes since I left my house this morning? There’s gotta be something abnormal about that. I must be losing alotta fluids because I’m getting real thirsty. Maybe if I carry a water bottle with me, I can handle it, even for a long time.

My next class is across campus! Walking is exquisite suffering! I’ve No longer think about how people react to my new sexy clothes. All my thoughts focus between my legs. I try the Klegel exercises again. They help, but only a little. In two minutes, I can’t stand it anymore. Hiding behind some bushed, I reach down to bring myself off. Biting down on a finger is the only way to stifle my cries. I dry my snatch again and continue.

My fingers wrap around the string attached to the Ben-wa balls. I think about ripping the damn things out of me. He will be displeased. “Owwww!” I double over in pain, releasing the string. No! I can’t disobey my Master. He will know. In his righteous angry, I may be disciplined or worse, sent away.

I was OK for the next 10 minutes, but then the arousal started building again. Each time it seemed to happen faster. If I weren’t already late, I would have found another bush. As it was, it took me 15 minutes to calm down this time. Even then instead of focusing on class, I alternated between plotting revenge on Tom, thanking my lucky stars that he had found me, and experimenting with my new sex toy.

* * *

It’s lunchtime. I turn at the marker Tom told me about after walking down a secluded path for 10 minutes. He’d told me to meet him here. There in front of me is this perfect little picnic for two already laid out. I think about seducing him on the picnic blanket, but I’m really hungry and thirsty after my very erotic morning. We take turns feeding each other, cuddling and kissing. It was very romantic.

When we finish eating, Tom’s hands begin roaming in the way he knew would set me on fire. I’m already really turned on by an entire morning walking around with the Ben-Wa balls. When my shivering loins begin thrusting helplessly against him, he stops moving and asks, “Are you my slave forever?” Wanting to cum, I whisper, “Yes, my Master, my love, always. I beg you to finish using your slave.”

He holds my yearning flesh tightly and observes, “A slave should always be well aroused before she dances for her Master. Now show me that you learned what you were taught. Remember the music with your body.” I wanted to screw, not dance, but I must obey my Master. I rise and begin to sway my hips trying to recapture the earthy rhythm of the music. I begin to twirl, displaying my body and removing my clothes.

There was not much to take off. I took the longest time carefully removing the Ben-wa balls at my Master’s direction. In a few moments I stood naked, barely a 10 minutes walk from campus. I was breathing heavily making my jugs continue to dance on my body. Where before I was ready to be fucked, now I was preparing to knock Tom to the ground and skewer my frantic cunt on his cock.

He must recognize the look in my eye. Before I could act he commands, “On your back slave for your reward.” I could not disobey, but there are daggers shooting from my eyes as I respond, “Yes Master.”

He strips and lies on top of me with his head between my legs. I spread my thighs in hopeful anticipation. “AAAaaaahhh!” I softly cry out climaxing with the fist touch of his tongue on my overheated cunt. Will someone hear, come to investigate and see the Preacher’s daughter locked in a naked embrace? I know I can’t control my passionate outbursts if we continue like this.

Then the head of his cock bumps against my lips and I know what to do. I guide his manhood into my now experienced mouth and begin sucking. “No matter what happens, keep sucking,” he commands. His lips fasten on my honeypot. I am pinned under him unable to escape even had I wished. I’m so turned on that I don’t feel his weight.

I can feel another orgasm building immediately. I begin sucking him harder and deeper. He matches me stroke for stroke. I press my hairy cunt into his face, wanting to feel his entire marvelous tongue inside my cunt. My distended clit comes out from under its little hood. The moment his magical tongue finds it, I climax again, twice.

If my throat weren’t stuffed with cock, the entire campus would hear my screams. I pause for a moment, but then restart ministering to his wonderful cock. My fifth orgasm convinces me that the Ben-Wa balls make me come harder and closer together. I feel him tense then he cums in my mouth. I think I swallow every bit of the tasty jism that shot down my throat.

He says, “This is called 69.” I recall a few months back. One of my mom’s “dirty pictures” showed a couple doing “69”. I thought it was the most horrible, perverted thing I’d ever seen. I refused to even let mom explain it to me. Now, I kiss Tom deeply. Our tongues exchange the taste each other’s cum. I tell him, “I love it, Master”.

We cleaned up and dressed. Tom insists that I continue using the Ben- Wa balls. There’s nothing I can do without upsetting him, but I am able to get one of the water bottles from the picnic. We cuddle on the blanket and talk until it’s time for our next classes. As long as we lay still the balls don’t shift and I concentrate on the serene feeling of being in each other’s arms. He asks about all the things that are important to me and tells me about himself.

Unlike some of my fantasies, in reality I wasn’t a simple fuck-toy to Tom. There was more depth then that. He saw beyond the massive mammary glands and sexy body to my mind. He wanted to know all about my desires, dreams, and goals. We spent many pleasant hours planning for the future. I had wanted to become a nurse. Tom thought I had more potential then that. He encouraged me to think about becoming a psychologist or therapist.

He walks me back to the edge of campus, but then hurries off in a different direction then the one I must take. I am already panting with arousal. I shiver in both fear and anticipation of the exquisite torture that the Ben-Wa balls will cause me this afternoon, I begin walking (carefully) to my next class. I hope that with more experience I’ll have better control over the intense sexual sensations. Right now, I’m so new to those sensations that they quickly overwhelm my untrained restraint again and again.

If anything, the afternoon is worse then the morning. My body loves the sensuous stimulation. It seems to grow more intense by the hour. I’m fighting an almost constant battle not to shove my hand between my legs and masturbate before my entire class or 100 people in the middle of campus. I do get some relief in darkened corners and behind isolated trees, but the relief that provides seems to grow shorter each time.

After my last class, it’s time for swim practice. It’s across campus. I have to stop almost immediately. I check my watch. It took too long to give myself relief. I’m going to be late. I don’t want those half- naked hussies alone with Tom. I try to hurry, but it only makes the Ben-wa balls shift around faster. In desperation, I use my Klegel exercises to hold the Ben-wa balls in place. It works mostly, but feeling the balls press more firmly against my vaginal walls reminds me of Tom’s cock. That arouses me on even more.

I seriously need relief, but force myself into the locker room without stopping again. Everyone is already in their bathing suits gabbing when I enter. They can all see my nipples standing at attention under my tube top. Hopefully, they think the love oil running down my thighs is sweat. I strip quickly and run to take an ice cold shower to calm myself down. It works, but only barely.

I race back to the locker room. Jen is the only one still there. Quickly I change into my new red two-piece racing suit. I know I look hot, better in fact then her. I can see the same thing reflected in Jen’s eyes when she comes over. Is that a new necklace? she asks. Yes, Tom bought it as a present when we went out this weekend. I reply making sure that she sees that it’s a little prick. Her eyes open wide in shock, but she covers it saying, ‘Oh, it’s very ... Interesting.

Only then do I take it off because it’s against the pool rules to wear loose jewelry. Jen leaves me alone in the locker room. I know she’ll spread the word about the necklace. Even rushing, I’m the last girl out. Sure enough, several of the little bitches are flirting with my Tom. He’s leaning against a wall, not trying to hide the outline of his hard cock in the tight racing suit. Jealously fills my silent thoughts, That cock is for my cunt. I’m not going to let you sluts near it. I’m the one he’s fucking and it’s going to stay that way. I need to mark my territory the same way I’ve seen other girls do it.

I push right past the other girls and in my sweetest voice say, Oh Tom, I want to thank you for our marvelous date last night and for all the expensive presents you bought me. Pressing myself into Tom’s arms, I give him a deep tongue kiss. Crushing my tits against his chest, my nipples immediately harden again. It’s a painfully erotic sensation. I feel his hard cock poking against my inner thigh where it meets my crotch. It feels so good. Let those bitches watch and burn with envy. I want to give them plenty to gossip about so no one will go after my man.

Automatically, Tom’s arms circle behind to pull me closer. Just then the Ben-wa balls shift. All the lust from before my cold shower comes roaring back. My hips jerk sideways, pressing his cock directly against my clit. The shocking power shooting from it destroys any thought not centered between my legs. I start rubbing my clit against Tom’s cock in front of everybody. My arms lock around his ass, pulling his cock towards me.

It takes a few seconds for Tom to grasp what’s going on. He’s still trying to come to grips with how Cathy’s unbelievable natural sensuality is accelerating her slave training. Tom, who has always been in complete control, now feels his own body’s unstoppable reaction. “This can’t be happening,” thinks Tom, “No girl has ever been able to affect me so overwhelmingly.” Tom can’t ignore the feelings in his cock now wedged between her smooth hot thighs.

When Cathy starts moaning softly, his cock battles to assert control. She’s lost it completely. If he doesn’t do something fast, he’ll lose it too. They’ll be fucking on the pool floor in front of the entire girl’s swim team. He couldn’t keep that quiet. It would destroy all his plans. He can’t loosen Cathy’s death grip on his ass without hurting her. There’s only one thing he can do.

Tom lifts Cathy up bodily, unavoidably pressing his cock into the sizzling furrow of her pussy. He walks precariously towards the pool feeling her all-devouring cunt draining more strength out of his legs with ever step. He makes it to the edge, but his strength is gone. He just manages to tip sideways so they fall together into the pool.

The impact of the water shocks them out of their sexual heat. Cathy comes up choking on water she swallowed. The water is only up to their shoulders so Tom helps her stand. He whispers urgently into her ear, Slave listen and obey perfectly. Say nothing. Pretend you’re dizzy from swallowing water. I will take you back to the locker. Cathy can only nod in agreement.

It’s OK, Tom says, She had some kind of seizure, but its over now. Probably something she ate. I’m taking her inside to rest. You guys better start your practice. Tom half carries Cathy to the empty men’s locker where they won’t be disturbed. He turns on the shower and strips off their bathing suits, pulls out the Ben-wa balls. He presses her dazed, nude body against the wall and looks at her trying to figure out what just happened.

Tom can’t remember ever being so drawn to a female, slave or free. Is she insatiable? He had not been able to determine her sexual capacity. In fact, it seems to be increasing daily. Even now, he feels her radiate strings of sexuality that tie directly to his groin. They keep pulling it to her hot cunt.

Moreover all the compliments he gave her were heartfelt, not contrived for her training. He saw her as so much more then a simple sex slave. There was nothing simple about her. She was so vivacious and sensitive. Her natural intuition seemed to let her know just how to please and arouse him without his command. It was like they’d been together for years, not days.

And Cathy was unlike any other new slave he’d ever hear about. They all resisted on many levels, fighting against their slavery even as they secretly desired it to become deeper. Tom had begun to develop a reputation of being able to break the most recalcitrant slave’s resistance quickly, totally, and without any permanent damage.

None of that applied to Cathy. She embraced her slavery on ever level. He only needed the lightest hypnotic push to get her past her earliest training. After that she reveled in her released sexuality. Every day, she used all her considerable intellegence and passion to become a better, more pleasing, more submissive slave.

Cathy was unable to avoid erotic thoughts because of the suggestions he’d implanted. He was having equal difficulty with intruding images of her naked squirming body, even without hypnotic suggestions. She was submissive without being servile. Loving without being smothering. She was smarter then him, but not by much and was never condescending about it to anyone. Enough of these thoughts! He could not allow what he felt to interfere with her training. It was too important to too many people that depended on him.

It was a big load, but he believed it was one for which he was prepared. Tom had helped several other Masters in every phase of new slave training. However, this was the first time the primary responsibility was his. The initial phases were his alone. He could not bring in others until the two week bonding process was completed. However, no one had warned him how different Cathy was from any other slave or woman that he’d ever experienced.

She was so passionate. Her skin felt so silky. She looked so hot and helpless, her pendulous breasts begging to be caressed. He could lose himself happily between them. “This cannot be allowed to continue.” Tom said out loud, speaking to himself. What had always worked before was fucking a slave silly until his cock had enough. Cathy’s body was definitely ready and eager to be used.

* * *

I was still in a daze, unaware of what the man holding my limp body was thinking. The heat from the shower was making my skin slick with a sheen of perspiration when I felt Tom’s cock burying itself to the hilt in my cunt. “Ooooooooooohhhh,” That’s what I needed to feel—so bad. I just wrapped my legs around him, when I felt his cock discharge. My body climaxed in response shuddering for at least a minute in aftershocks.

Totally drained, I let Tom carry me to a bench where he lay me on my back, re-inserted the Ben-wa balls and covered me with dry towels. Disappearing, her returns a few minutes later, just as I sit up having regained my senses. He has all the stuff from my locker and tells me, “Cathy get dressed while I tell the team that everything’s OK, no swimming practice for you today. I’ll meet you back at the van.”

I found the van exactly where we had parked that morning. It took me a long time because of my extra stops. I needed two 15-minute breaks to find a concealed place and play with my pussy until I creamed.

Tom had left the van open for me. He was snoozing on the bed in the back, hopefully dreaming of me, because I saw his hard-on through his slacks. I reviewed each and every time I had to bring myself off that day. I was still horny. I considered just jumping on top of him. That’s what my pussy wanted, but he might be displeased. Especially after what happened in the pool.

I feared the punishments that my Master might dispense. I knew he had been lenient with me thus far. I did not wish to risk his wrath. So, I stripped and gently removed his cock and balls. Then I began kissing and licking them. I was sure he would be pleased to be woken this way.

It wasn’t long before he was holding the back of my neck, trying to drive his entire massive dick down my throat. For the first time I managed to relax my throat muscles as he had taught me and take it all! I was really proud of myself and began tickling his balls with my nails. That’s when he tensed and began shooting his scrumptious cum down my throat. I had to really focus on swallowing every bit to avoid choking. I didn’t move until I felt him go soft. Then I licked him clean.

“You’re amazing, Cathy. I can’t remember cuming so hard only half an hour after my last orgasm. That was the best blowjob yet. And you swallowed my whole cock. I’m so proud of you. You deserve a reward.” He praises.

We kiss deeply and he begins playing with my tits and pussy getting me hotter. It doesn’t take long before I’m panting with desire. He dives between my legs and begins to eat me. Tom throws a pillow to me. I bury my head in it to muffling my cries and screams. After my first orgasms, Tom keeps up his attack, forcing more orgasms out of me ever 1-2 minutes for the next 25 minutes. The orgasms slow down to one every 5-10 minutes. I realize how hungry I am, so I beg, “Please Master, I’m so hungry, I need fuel to keep this up.’

He relents and gets some sandwiches for us. I wonder, how many more orgasms I would have had if we’d continued? Could we have continued indefinitely? We eat while cuddling. His hands, as always, search out my tits and pussy. Many girls complain about being touched right after climax. I find it soothing and endearing as long as he keeps away from my clit which is too sensitive.

We talk about each other’s day. The problem he had in business law. How people reacted to my new clothes and new look. How much fun we had at lunch. How I handled being so horny all day and why it’s important for my slave training to continue. I’ve just finished my third sandwich when he starts the conversation that I’ve been dreading.

“What happened at the pool today?” He gently probes. I burst into tears and everything pours out all at once, “I got so jealous seeing that talking to the other girls made your cock hard. I was afraid they’d try to steal you away from me. I had to do something to let them know that they’d have to go through me to get to you. When I held you, it felt so good. I was so horny from the Ben-wa balls, because I was late. The Klegels helped, but made me think about your hard cock. And then I slipped and my clit pressed against your cock and I forgot everything except how much I love your cock. I couldn’t control myself anymore. It was like I was possessed by a sex demon. I had to fuck you no matter what. What’s happening to me? I’m always horny. I can’t stop thinking about sex or about you. I love you so much. I never used to be this way. My emotions were always balanced and in check. I had a feeling of tranquility that is gone. Will it ever return? Please understand Master. I’m always thinking of how to be more pleasing. Please don’t whip me for needing you so much. I love being your slave. Don’t send me away. Don’t give me to another Master. Whip me, but don’t send me away.”

Then I completely break down and sobs wrack my body. Tom sooths and comforts me, holding me close, and speaking softly. He whispers, “You will not be sent away. You will not be whipped or disciplined. Your body is acting entirely normal for this stage of training. If anything you are ahead of the average new slave girl. There is nothing wrong with you. I love how sensitive and sensuous you are becoming. To please me you must give in to your growing passions submit to your growing sensuality. You must use all your intelligence and all your passion to help me with your training. Transform yourself into a true slave.”

He repeated those things many times. I thought contentedly, “He needs me in so many ways. I will joyfully give all that I am.” I must have fallen asleep. Perhaps he did too. I dream about becoming the perfect slave to my Master. I drifted in and out of slumber with the most wonderful feeling, being held safe wrapped in my Master’s arms. Even when asleep he continues gently caressing his slave’s tits and pussy.

It was about half an hour later. I’m feeling the first tingling of renewed arousal when he says, “Beautiful, I’ve thought about everything while you slept. A Master should be sensitive to the health of his slave’s body and mind. Giving you any reason to be jealous of the girl’s swim team is too much of distraction at this stage of your training. For the moment, I will stop attending the girls’ practices. However, remember that a slave must learn to compete with other slaves for her Master’s attention. Often a Master will keep several slaves. The most sensuous and submissive will most often be in his arms.” Very relieved, I reply, “Thank you Master for being so understanding of my weakness and not sending me away.”

“Princess, I’m going to get dressed and drive. Meanwhile I want you to rest in back and watch a video. Pay attention because there’s going to be a quiz afterward.” Reluctantly, I let him go, lay back with a blanket, and began watching.

The video shows a girl my age being seduced. Despite her initial protests, she is soon begging to be fucked again and again. She becomes a very active participant, assisting her lover in achieving many different positions, some I’d never heard of, let alone tried. Later on she is tied down and disciplined, but that seems to turn her on more. Soon she is begging to be fucked in the ass. My ass began to tingle. It was still virgin, probably the only part of me that was. It made me hot to watch her being ass-fucked. Her whimpers of pain quickly became screams of passion.

The van stopped just before the video finished. I’m really turned on now. I’d been massaging my own tits while watching. We were in that isolated spot near my house. I’m pretty sure I know what kind of quiz Tom has in mind. Sure enough he strips and reaches for me under the blanket.

He pulls out the Ben-wa balls and then, “Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, " with only three powerful thrusts, Tom’s cock slides up to the hilt. We try five new positions that were in the video. Even working together, it takes a few minutes before we figure out some of them. I need to do more of the work for some, other times he does. I have at least one orgasm in each of them while trying to decide which is my favorite.

Finally, he begins using the short strokes and cums with an animalistic growl. It gives me three more quick orgasms. Then we both collapse in exhaustion. I wish we could cuddle, skin-to-skin more, but it’s getting late so we need to hurry. We help each other clean up before I return home. Before we re-insert the Ben-wa balls into my pussy, Tom has a new surprise for me.

“Did you see in the video when he fucked the girl’s ass?” Tom asked. “Yes, it seemed to hurt at the start, but she loved it at the end.” I reply. “What did you think about it, slave?” He presses. I could see where this was going and did not wish to displease my Master so I reply, “I felt my own ass tingle when the girl’s was being used. I am fearful of the pain,” quickly I added, “but a slave will do as her Master wishes.”

“That’s as it should be.” He smiles. I let out the breath I was holding. It was a good answer. Tom takes out a long box and shows me what is inside. “These are butt-plugs,” he says, “They open a girl’s asshole so that getting butt-fucked is easier and more enjoyable for her.” He takes out the smallest one and lubricates it with a tube of K-Y jelly. “Turn over and spread your ass cheeks as far as possible.” He commands. I reply, “Yes, Master.”

Even with the lubricant, Tom has difficulty inserting the butt-plug the way he wishes. He tries to get me to relax, but nothing he says helps. Then he reaches between my legs and begins massaging my slit while softly repeating, “relax”. It works. In a few minutes, I become so aroused that I forget about the butt-plug and it slids into place. It feels strange. I keep clenching and unclenching my ass, but it is wedged in tight and doesn’t budge.

Tom shows me how to remove it. He gives me the rest of the K-Y jelly and explains, You are to leave the butt-plug in all the time except when you have an elimination. Then remove it, clean it, lubricate it and reinsert it. Do you understand, slave?” It seemed simple enough so I reply, “Yes Master.”

He says “On your back and spread your legs.” I try moving erotically to interest Tom in using my aroused body, but it doesn’t work. He easily re-inserts the Ben-wa balls into my sopping cunt then he slaps my inner thigh and says, “Stop fooling around, you know we have to go. Let’s get dressed.” So we drive back to my house while I tried to deal with my arousal and the new sensations in my ass.

Just before I get out Tom says, “Tell you’re parents that starting tomorrow we’ll be doing homework in the library together. I’ll bring you home just before dinner time.” I reply enthusiastically, “Yes Master!” This way we can keep doing it all afternoon.” Tom corrects me, “I certainly plan on enjoying your exciting body, but I also intend to see you finish your school assignments and studying. I will not allow your education or grades to suffer during your training period. If I did not want a woman with intelligence and wisdom in addition to beauty and sensuality then I might not have chosen you.”

Wow! What a boost for a girl’s ego! My guy not only liked me for more then fantastic sex, but also was genuinely interested in helping me improve myself. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

* * *

These things become part of our daily routine. Making love, cuddling, and a nap after our last classes. Watching a porno (training) video on the ride home. Trying out many new sexual positions in our secret love nest. Each day I graduate to the next size butt-plug.

Ever school day of the next two weeks follows the same pattern. I’d awaken horny despite the memory of many orgasms during the night. Tom would pick me up and give me a rose. We’d screw, morning, lunchtime, and afternoon.

Then we’d do homework together naked in the mini-van. Tom let me use his laptop computer that helped me finish faster. It even had a connection to the Internet. If I got frustrated then a hug, a kiss, or a massage relaxed me. If I’d get distracted then Tom would threaten to get dressed. When we were both done the remaining time was for cuddling, screwing, and talking. A little alarm would insure we had enough time to clean up and get dressed before he’d bring me home.

Although we experimented with endless new positions for sex, in the mornings we always used the missionary position and I’d practice my Klegel exercises. I feel my cunt muscles getting stronger ever day. I start to be able to control them almost like the muscles in my thighs. Tom says he can feel my pussy gripping his cock tighter when we screw and that’s making our sex even better for him.

Lunchtime has the added excitement of exposure. After regular classes, there’s swim practice. Jen and the other girls treat me better now. I’m no longer the “virgin princess” in their eyes. Maybe it’s my new sexy clothes that help me fit in. Maybe it’s respect that I was able to hook a man like Tom. Any one of those bitches would happily spread her legs for him. No way you horny sluts! Not while I’m giving him all the fucking he needs.

Just as my Master wishes, I’m becoming a better slave, more dominated by her sexual needs each day. Even at night, I can’t stop myself from masturbating whenever I awake. Of course, in between, the Ben-Wa balls kept me horny.

I’m getting better at controlling the arousal during the day. I don’t need to masturbate for relief as often, but that doesn’t mean that the arousal isn’t just as strong. In fact, my body seems to be getting better at storing a “sexual charge”. It’s like a constant background hum, always keeping me sharp and on edge. I’ve achieved a new balance, but my former tranquility is not part of it. When my sexual charge is finally released, I’m more sensual, more submissive; more of everything Tom wants in his lover and his slave.

I don’t think that there are 20 minutes in the entire day that I am not in a state of high sexual excitation. I can almost feel my body becoming dependent on it. Each day my slavery is becoming more profound and I fall deeper and deeper in love with Tom. I so wish that I could be with him all night and wake up in the morning naked in his arms.

* * *

It’s almost a full week since Tom made me into a woman and became my Master. We’re planning our first weekend together. He gives me the details of that overnight canoeing trip that a nearby church is organizing. They need teenagers who are good swimmers to help with the younger kids. His 30-year-old cousin is in charge and the official chaperone, but will “look the other way” when we want to be alone. It sounds great to me. All I have to do is get mom and dad to agree.

When I get home I ask mom first. She agrees to help me convince the Preacher. Because it’s run by a church and it’s chaperoned, he reluctantly agrees. However, in exchange he gets me to agree to meet a Mr. Torrington in a month. He’s a widower, a wealthy man, with a large mansion, only 15 year older then me. He’s looking for a new wife with from a good family to run his household and take care of his three children, all under the age of 5.

I try to forget about that during my weekend away with Tom. He picks me up early as usual. Ten minutes later our bodies are entwined together, humping and moaning until Tom spreads his seed over my welcoming garden. We cuddle while I do my Klegel exercises. We talk about the future while we cuddle and during our drive to meet the canoe trip.

I tell Tom about what the Preacher had me agree to. His praise, kisses, and comforting words make me believe that it will somehow work out. I feel best about myself in the quiet times just after sex when Tom and I talk about the future. I’m really starting to warm up to Tom’s suggestion about becoming a psychologist or therapist. His belief in me is making me think more may be possible then what the Preacher has planned.

I can’t see myself married to a guy 15 years older then me who only wants a wife to take care of his house and kids. I belong to Tom and always will. He treats me with respect for who and what I am. That includes my newly awakened sexuality. Even if I am separated from Tom, I could never stay with a man who believed that sex was only for making babies.

As for babies, I only want to have Tom’s, but I never speak of it. He’s not ready and I’m still in training. I’d probably have to give up school and my dreams of having a profession. I’d do it for Tom, but I hope there’s a way to have both. Other times, I wish an “accident” knocked me up. I finally talked to mom about my fertile period and birth control without revealing I’m getting fucked on an almost hourly basis. Somehow I think she knows, but she’s going to get me some pills to take care of that.

Tom wants to go into business. His uncle is into hotels, restaurants, and many other things, but there is no one qualified to run it when he retires. Uncle has told Tom that if he gets an MBA degree, there’s a good chance of him eventually running the entire show. Tom says that there is a good four-year college not far away that also had graduate schools in both psychology and business. It would be heavenly if we could attend the same out-of-town school, but the Preacher will never allow it, let alone pay for it.

The main problem is money for Tom too. Even with a scholarship neither of us could afford graduate school. Tom’s parents can’t afford it. His uncle though will let him start working up to a junior executive position that would pay enough to afford college and a few other luxuries.

Tom says he’s going to start in the kitchen next week. After what his Uncle Arnold Smitts said, I can get me a job as a waitress that pays both salary and tips. With my body and cute smile, I should rake in the tips. When I hear that we can use empty hotel rooms to screw in before and after work, I sign on enthusiastically. Of course, I’m going to have to get the Preacher’s permission for this too (the job not the screwing—duh!)

We stop just before arriving at the church to change into our bathing suits. It’s also an opportunity for some loving before a dry spell. I don’t know how long until we can get away from the little kids. When we’re done I put on the “conservative” black two-piece that Tom bought me a week ago. It’s still pretty risque for this crowd. Tom still insists I use the Ben-wa balls. That alone will make the trip quite interesting for me. It may be extremely interesting, if Tom has more surprises planned.

What I’m really looking forward to is our first chance to spend an entire night together. I want to make love by moonlight. Instead of being woken by haunting erotic dreams, I want to feel the reality of his hard cock penetrating my wet cunt. I want to wake up naked as the dawn breaks, wrapped in my lover’s arms. I want to taste his hot cum on my lips and feel his seed shoot into my womb as the first rays of the morning sun touch our writhing bodies.

* * *

Next, Part 5, Legality-Lost {m+f+ md mc 1st reluc oral}