The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fall from Grace, Part 6: Concealment Lost

{m+f+ md mc 1st oral}

codes defined at http://www.asstr.org/~benwa/scfr.htm

Author Note: It’s YOUR fault! You’ll know who you are when you read on. I received more great suggestions on how to improve this story, like adding detail on more of the girls. I’ve done my best to incorporate them. However, the result is that this is the biggest part yet. Hope it was worth the wait. :—)

Enhanced by graphics at http://www.asstr.org/~benwa/ and at http://www.angelfire.com/film/benwa/—BUT NOT THIS ONE! Ratings and Comments on all stories available at above websites. Plain Text at http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/benwa/ and at and ftp://ftp.asstr.org/pub/Authors/benwa/

* * *

Boring Legal Stuff: Under the terms of the Byrne convention all works by this author are copyrighted. Re-posting, redistribution, inclusion in another work, or any other use of it is strictly prohibited without the express, written permission of the copyright holder, except that it may be posted as part of a review or posted to a free-access, noncommercial archive site.

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction then LEAVE NOW! Please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work may engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein.

* * *

Part 6: Concealment Lost {m+f+ md mc 1st oral}

Synopsis: Cathy has discovered that she is largely responsible for beginning to transform naive virgins into lusty females who need to satisfying their inexplicably growing passions. Can Cathy stop the transformation before the girls become wanton sluts under the influence of the full moon?

* * *

I never thought that I’d go on a canoe trip, certainly not one like this. Our group sits around a roaring campfire on a small island surrounded by the river on both sides. It is only a short two minutes walk to our campsite where tents have been set up. The evening is as warm as the day. It’s comfortable wearing the same bathing suits that we started in this morning.

We wait for twilight to die before the evening program begins. A normal camping group might be telling jokes, running about playing tag, Frisbee, hide-and-seek, or similar games. Instead we play a more mature game where words are unnecessary.

I gaze up at the full moon that for many of my 18-years has had a mystically erotic power over my mind and my body. If the normal full moon is so dominant over me, how much more puissant will be the power of tonight’s moon, the blue moon. “Once in a blue moon”, the rarest of events. Literally, the second full moon in a calendar month, but any women who falls under the full lunar influence may on rare occasion speak in whispers of much more. And the other girls, young though they are, may themselves be sensitive to the amatory influence of tonight’s blue moon.

Is it full moon that makes me weak, that causes the fires in my belly to grow, and renders me helpless to resist? Perhaps instead it merely magnifies the spell cast by Tom’s enchanted fingers as they gently rub through the thin fabric of my bikini bottom. Slowly they move, up and down my hot slit. The wetness that escapes between my legs has already soaked the strip of fabric covering my pussy. Now it coats his inciting fingers and invites them to grow bolder. His middle finger delves beneath the fabric and between my delicate lower lips to explore the secrets within.

He finds a spot that can quickly impel me to climax. My hips begin jerking, trying to propel his finger against that magical spot. I beg, “Please Master, a little more, I need to cum.” Insensitive to my plea, his fingers shift and propel me away from the sweet release I crave. Only a throbbing hollow longing remains. I keep silent, knowing that protest will be ignored or worse, punished. Instead I look around to Desiree, one of our supposed chaperones. She and Art, our other chaperone are locked in an even more intimate embrace.

There are nine 16-year-old girls in our group and one supremely innocent girl, Paula who has just turned 15 even though she has the voluptuous body of a 22-year-old. Their male partners are all 17 except for Paul who will turn 16 next week. The boys are uniformly focused on the well displayed curves of their female partners who wear revealing white string bikinis. Their aroused nipples clearly show through the thin fabric in the firelight.

The attentions of the girls are divided. Half silently watch me and the other half watches Desiree. They copy our docile examples; allowing male hands to roam unimpeded over their tender flesh. Once more, I am leading them towards ruin. Uniformly, they are glassy eyed and aroused by the titillating hands of their partner which move stealthily over their nubile bodies. The arousal of the girls is reaching a fevered pitch. I see several pressing their themselves against the stimulating hands while others moan softly. If the equally innocent boys knew more, they would carry their females into the darkness and have their way with eager bodies.

The painful emptiness of my own unfulfilled need is converted by Tom’s accomplished touch to a background hum of desire. It lurks just beneath the surface of my control, ready to break free at the slightest provocation. I ask, “What are you preparing me for, Master? You know that with but a small caress my passions will escape its feeble restraints. Then I will do anything to be fucked by you.” Avoiding my question, he replies, “Of course slave, but for now Art needs your talents.”

Indeed, full night has fallen. The only light comes from our campfire and the pale moon. Art stands in front of the campfire, ready to begin the evening’s program. He calls to me, “Cathy, come stand by me and lead us in your favorite church hymns. I see male hands pause or stop while they evaluate the new situation. I raise my voice in song, hearing my suppressed desire infusing every measure, but it is masked by the words I sing.

Everyone around the campfire knows the tunes I choose and joins in. Singing rouses the girls out of their sluggishness. Their pure, clear voices are raised to the glory of the Lord. I do a big finish as I learned in my dad’s church from the age of 7. “Thank you Cathy. Well done.” Complements Art as he leads scattered applause. There are many compliments for my gifted singing voice. It’s an amazing counterpoint to what will follow.

As I sit back down next to Tom, he gives me a congratulatory hug and kiss. Then I ask, “What are those boxes atop the posts around the campfire? I noticed them reflecting the firelight while I was singing.” He replies, “Those are video cameras recording the events of this important day. Copies of the final edited tape will be given to each of these kids if they successfully complete the Investiture.” I wondered what other parts of this trip had been videotaped. Had I been caught naked on tape, fucking Tom, drugging the punch, or merely corrupting underage children by teaching them to dance licentiously?

Tom reads my thoughts and replies, “Yes Cathy, there are many video camera hidden all over this island. They recorded everything you did and will record everything that is about to occur. They are security against good behavior. If anyone were to reveal the secrets they know then the tapes could be easily re-edited to provide enough evidence to send them to prison for many years. Of course, I know that no one here will ever betray our trust, but my elders believe that one can never be too careful. Am I not correct, slave?” He must be speaking of the existence of an entire community of Masters and slaves and how his Uncle Smitts’ hotel is a center for that community. I respond, “Yes Master, no one will betray our trust and I will never betray you or the secrets I have learned.”

Despite the truth of my words, I now fear the consequences of any betrayal. Silently I ask myself if the elders are correct. Can I, a slave, ever be entirely trusted? It is clear how I will say anything, do anything to please my Master. Can I be sure I would not do the same for another hand that touches me most intimately? I realize that I have been maneuvered into this snare. Desiree, Art, and even my beloved Tom have pulled my strings. Have they betrayed me?

I try to hate them. Yet, I cannot bring myself to fault their actions when I myself am not sure of my own reliability. I ask myself silently, “Have I not already totally lied to my parents? Have I not dishonored all my earliest beliefs by having sex before marriage, by becoming a sluttish, debauched, courtesan, a literal sex slave? Have I not betrayed the trust and friendship of Paula and the other girls; leading them into temptation?” How could anyone ever trust me again? How could I trust myself? “They are correct, not to trust a weak female slave such as I,” I whisper with tears streaming down my cheeks as I propel myself into Tom’s comforting embrace.

My mood lightens as the kids sing campfire songs and do several humorous skits. Then Art announces that he and Desiree will be performing next in a special skit that requires complete silence. When everyone has quieted down, Art places a small circular mat in front of the fire. I gasp, when I see Desiree walk by me in the nude, but manage to otherwise stay silent. There is a murmur of surprise around the campfire. She kneels on the mat facing the audience in the first slave position. If anything, she is more stunning nude then when clothed. Glancing at the boys, I see that ever one of them want her. The girls see this too. Jealously flares in their eyes, but they do not know how to compete with the erotic vision kneeling before them.

Desiree, in a slight French accent, begins reciting the words of the enslavement ceremony, “I, Desiree Chirac, of my own free will and without reservation or need for evasion declare myself to be a slave. I have known I am a natural slave for many years in my thoughts and dreams. Now I need ze reality. Once enslaved, I am subject totally to ze will of my Master who owns everything I have, everything I am, and everything I may become. With these two silver coins, I sell myself into slavery forever. It is irrevocable except at my Master’s pleasure. I now beg you to accept my slavery and be my Master for as long as you desire.”

The watching girls cannot tear their eyes away. Each sees herself nude on the mat. The reality of female slavery enters their thoughts and those of the boys, not as an childish fantasy, but as something that may one day play some small part in their own lives.

There is silence except for the night calls from the forest around us. Knowing what is coming, I suddenly realize that Desiree’s neck is bare. I have never seen her without her collar. Art steps forward and circles Desiree twice, stopping behind her. Removing a collar from his belt, he snaps it around her neck and says, “I accept you as my slave. This collar marks you as my property.” I see that Art has placed Desiree’s original collar back upon her throat. It is his collar, for Desiree is his slave.

I see the girls about me touch the necklaces they were given by their partners. Are they wondering how a collar would feel in their place? Reaching up, I caress the collar that my Master put on me almost exactly a week ago. I whisper to him, “Master, I love wearing your collar.” He whispers back, “I know passionate slave. Now quietly follow me.”

We miss the opportunity to applaud the performance with the rest of the group. Tom takes me aside while Art starts lecturing the kids. Apparently, they’re going to have some kind of classroom instruction and live demonstration.

Tom explains, “The children here all belong to Masters and slaves in our community, but they’ve been raised with little or no knowledge of the truth. They’ve seen the sex-education films that are shown in the schools, but their parents feel that more a more ‘hands on’ demonstration is needed. Clear so far?” I reply, “Yes Master, I wish I could have done this at their age.”

He continues, “For this reason when a girl reaches age 16 her parents select a partner for her in cooperation with the boy’s parents. Together the two children enter the ‘Investiture’ which prepares them to become sexually active. There are three phases of the Investiture. First the dance and the binding. This demonstration is second. Last is the hunt. Tonight, we two provide the model and the means for the hands-on demonstration. The kids will touch us intimately and arouse us, perhaps to climax.”

I exclaim, “We? You and I? In front of all those kids? Fucking them?” Tom begins to explain the way he has many times in the past, “Beautiful Princess Now Passionate . Wait! Let’s try this the old fashion way. Cathy, there will be sex, but not to the point of intercourse, and we will not touch them. They must learn feel of a woman’s hot flesh and how to arouse her. If you do not agree then I will take Desiree to perform. You of course, will go to Art and obey his commands as your new Master.” I am stunned, “You mean she would be your slave and I would become Art’s forever?”

He smiles and replies, “Masters swap slaves all the time. Both you and Art have expressed interest in each other. He may eventually return you to me or give you to some other Master. If it is solely my choice, I will not give you to another Master, but I have a responsibility to these kids, their parents, my family and others. On your part, there can be no reluctance. I need a female slave who will enthusiastically participate. I know Desiree will do that. Will you?”

I cry silently again. Tears leaking from my eyes. I plead for understanding, “Master, please, I beg you, I only want to you to use me, to fuck me, to own me. I can’t bear to lose you. And these are children in the eyes of the law, especially Paula who is barely 15. Any kind of sex with them is illegal. And everything is being taped. I could be sent to jail.”

Tom shakes his head responding, “There will be sex, but not intecourse. Besides we have their parents’ consent. Fear displeasing your Master, not the law. Nothing bad will happen if you obey. Everything will be OK, but you cannot hold anything back. You must be erotic, sensuous, joyful, and transmit these emotions to these kids. If you cannot, well—as I said—Art may one day choose to give you back to me. Do you understand?”

The battle rages inside me, " True I’m attracted to Art, but I love Tom. There’s no way of knowing when or even if I could be Tom’s slave again. I had let other boys touch me intimately before I met Tom, but never since and never so many at once or so publicly. The others had been my age or older. These were minors if only by a few years. Did it matter if the parents gave their consent? Was it still ‘Statutory Rape’? What if I said yes, but didn’t let myself go? No, Tom would know and the entire thing was going to be videotaped. If I said no, I would lose Tom, right here, right now, maybe forever.”

Tom interrupted my thoughts saying, “It’s time. I need an absolutely truthful answer, now. Will you do it?” All during my internal battle, Tom had been caressing my tits. The hum of my suppressed desire grew deafening. As he continued touching me, I ceased caring how many eyes might be watching. Even so, I had no real choice from the start. I would say anything, do anything to keep Tom. I gave my final answer, “Yes Master, I will.”

He gave me an admonition, “That’s my passionate slave. Now give me a smile. Let everyone see your true beauty. Turn everyone on with your sexy body. Let yourself go. In any case, you will obey all my commands slave. And do not speak unless directly addressed. But remember, if Art and I both feel you are not projecting enthusiasm and joy then Desiree will replace you immediately and permanently.” I reply, “Yes Master, I understand.”

Art calls us over then says, “OK, Tom it’s all yours.” Tom begins, “Cathy, stand straight, head high, arms to sides, chest out.” I obey his commands quickly without any unnecessary verbal response. He begins to walk around me and continues, “This female is notable for the size of her breasts and her sensitivity to sexual stimulation.”

I feel four pulls and my bikini falls to the ground. My heavy tits bounce free. I am naked before the entire group. I feel their eyes on me. “Project enthusiasm and sensuality,” says my inner voice. I smile and give free reign to the arousal building inside of me. My already aroused nipples grow harder, the flush of my skin deepens, and the oils of my arousal, coat the insides of my thighs. I know the erotic image I create will stimulate both the boys and the girls. I decide to spice it up. Placing my right foot in front of my left, I begin to thrust my hips forward and back ever so slightly. I pretend to be surprised that this is happening. Then putting my index finger in my mouth, I begin licking and sucking it like a miniature prick.

Tom reveals, “Like Desiree, this girl is a slave. She is owned. Like any piece of property, she may be bought, sold, or traded. A slave must obey perfectly and instantly or receive discipline entirely at the discretion of her Master.” Wack! “Oww!” I cry out with the force of Tom’s open palmed slap to my ass. “Stand straighter slave!” commands Tom. My ass cheek begins to burn as I do my best to obey.

Tom lectures, “Any girl who is revealed as a natural slave may be taken by any man strong enough to Master her. Cathy became a slave by her own declaration when she realized her true nature. Although only taken one week ago, this slave’s brief training has already revealed her deep sensuality. She is adapting quite well and loves submitting to her Master in all ways. Note the presence of the collar that marks her as my property. There may sometimes be a brand depending on the preferences of the Master. Although he may choose to ask the slave her thoughts, the decision always rests solely with him.”

Observing the girls in the pale light of the full moon, I can tell how hot blood is pounding in their brains, making it difficult to think. I feel how arousal spreads from between their legs to every part of their bodies. I see how Tom’s speech both repels and excites them. I know this because every month since I was 14, I felt the full moon driving me to secretly pray for a strong Master to whom I could submit totally. My prayers have been answered, will theirs?

I want to believe that it is the moon that is affecting them so. I know that I feel its power driving my imagination to increasing lurid thoughts of how the girls will succumb to it as I did. If that were the only cause then it would absolve my guilt.

Another part of me wants to cry out to them, “I drugged you! You are being corrupted, manipulated! Run quickly while there is still time.” I stay silent. Reflected in their eyes I see the growing certainty that they too are natural slaves.

They look at me and see the woman they could quickly become. I, not Desiree, am the goal that has been presented to them. The boys’ eyes are also fixed on me. Wishing to own me. Wishing that I fell to their feet begging for their collars.

The boys do not yet realize the potential of what is sitting next to them. Those who know them best have carefully selected these girls for them. Girls they have known for years. Girls they have worshiped from afar, but never hoped to attain are now being prepared for them. The girls, who have mistreated them in some way, berated them, ignored them, or worse. Hot blooded girls wearing only a skimpy string bikini as protection.

The girls just require proof that a strong man can see the natural slave within them and that he feels that they are worthy to wear his collar. Even now they burn with jealously that I, not they, am the focus of the boys attentions. Isn’t that a sure sign of a natural slave? Soon, I suspect these girls will be very close to submission.

Tom continues, “You will practice how to sexually stimulate a female. Note the physical signals that cannot be masked, the breathing pattern, skin flush, engorged nipples, vaginal secretions and muscular tremors. Position!” Without thinking I drop into my first slave position. Tom has been training me in the 20 basic slave positions three times a day every day. They are becoming automatic.

Tom calls, “Two at a time, feel the weight of a breast in the palm of your hand then rotate its nipple between thumb and forefinger, firmly not painfully.” The first two, a boy and a girl, walk to either side. I suppress my surprise. Tom said nothing about the girls. My body reacts to their touch. It does not care if the hand is underage, or if it is female, or that this is perverted. “Ohhhhh, I softly moan. “Next two,” calls Tom. The lesson continues. Occasionally, Tom advises, “Firmer” or “Easier”. I get steadily more aroused. I start feeling juices drip from my sopping pussy. My eyes closed so I may focus on the sensations being bred in my tits.

“Ow!” I cry out weakly, but the pain just increases my arousal faster. My eyes open to see Paula and Paul on either side of me. I see a depraved look in her eyes. She pinched me on purpose! I didn’t think her capable of such a spiteful emotion. Does she suspect how I am responsible for what is happening to her? Does she hate me? “Easier,” says Tom. Paula starts to twist and pull my nipple the way Paul was manipulating hers. The sensations from both sides synchronize. It feels so forbidden, like my own sister was touching me. So incestuous, so wrong, so hot, so . “Ohhhhhhhhhh,” I moan as a small orgasm ripples through my body. Am I totally immoral? If I had a real sister would I have corrupted her too? Would the caress of her hand bring to climax? Tears start leaking from my eyes. I feel like I’ve sunk to a new low.

When all are done, I’m commanded, “Slave, to the cushion on the table. Lie on your back with your spread your legs and hold your knees.” Tom removes the two spheres from my cunt and lifts them for all to see. The firelight reflects off of the metal surfaces while he explains, “These are called Ben-wa balls. They are used during training to maintain a slave’s arousal when her Master is not available.” Four at a time, Tom exhibits my cunt for their education.

He points and explains certain things, “Note the vaginal secretions. These (pulling them apart) are the outer labia with pubic hair. And these (touching them forcing me to moan) are the inner labia, sometimes called lips or petals. Note the engorgement with blood due to arousal causes both size and coloration changes.” One of the girls complains, “She’s so hairy and dark that it’s hard to see.” Tom replies, “That will be taken care of tonight.” I shiver, what does he mean?

He continues, “Before the male inserts his penis into the female, he should be aware of the proper angle of entry. Very gently, insert your middle finger into the vagina and press in about three inches. Be very careful not to scratch the inside wall with your nail. There is no hymen which a thin fleshy barrier indicating virginity. This must be broken through the first time a girl has sex. The male must thrust hard with his penis to rip through it. Sometimes it takes several thrusts. Do it fast regardless of her cries. It will be worse if you stop.

It is our tradition that the man who conquers a maiden must perform the ceremony of “sundered virginity”. The female should taste the blood of her ravaging mixed with the seed of her despoiler first. That taste is taken from her lips by the male. It’s then smeared on her belly, breasts and forehead to proclaim her conquest.” The taste of my own lost maidenhood is still fresh in my memory.

By now, my mind is floating in a sexual fog, pushed there by the fingers on my wide-open pussy. From somewhere in the distance I hear Tom say, “The clitoris is the most sensitive spot on a woman.” One sign that a female is sufficiently aroused for vaginal intercourse is when the clitoris comes out from under its fleshy hood. Stimulating it is one of the best ways to prepare a female for sex, willing or reluctant. If she is already sufficiently aroused then a light touch may make her climax.” Says Tom tapping my clit. “Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghh,” I climax loud and hard. Tom continues, “Note the clitoris usually becomes painful when touched directly immediately after an orgasm and should be avoided.”

Tom instructs, Now one at a time come up, insert your middle finger into the slave’s vagina, until you feel the proper angle of entry. Art and Tom hold me down to prevent my thrashing hips from making the target move excessively. Each taking his turn, the boys probe down the path that Tom’s cock has taken so many times over the last week. Each makes me moan and tense. They leave coated with the slick pussy juice that is still dripping out of my twat.

The invasions of my defenseless pussy by one finger after another finally ends. What I really wanted to feel the entire time, was a hard cock inside of me. I lay naked and exhausted on the cushion. A growing wet spot under my ass. I am too tired to move or speak, but I listen to Tom’s voice to hear what he next plans to demonstrate on my flesh.

He then turns to the boys and says, “Now I need all you strong boys to help hold Cathy’s legs open. We don’t want any injuries for her next task.” The boys jump up, almost knocking each other down in their eagerness. I feel many hands gripping my naked flesh, holding me motionless with the unyielding strength of a metal-clamp.

Art calls up the girls to see the demonstration. They stand just behind the boys holding me. I see all their eyes alternate between my hard nipples and sopping pussy. I feel so exposed and vulnerable, spread out like a butterfly about to be dissected. Little shudders keep going through my pussy. The boys point to how my labia vibrate. My growing arousal cannot be hidden. It’s obvious that I’m enjoying being exhibited this way. I want to say something, but remember that I am not to speak unless asked a direct question.

Now Art returns with a little shaving kit, some hot water from the campfire, and all the girls in tow. He nods to Tom who says, “This is for you, beautiful. We’re gonna save your twat bald.” I try to jump up and run, but cannot move a millimeter. I try to protest, “Please Master, no! What if my parents see?” Tom orders, “Slave you will do this without further protest and I’m sure you will enjoy it.” He lathers up my pussy with the warm shaving foam. The relaxing heat spreads into my loins. It feels wonderful, just at he promised.

Tom shows me the razor and says, “We’re going to demonstrate to everyone how easy this is. Art’s here to help, he’s done this many times and is offering to assist me on my first time, but you need to stay real still or you might get cut. And you don’t want to get cut there. We won’t be able to fuck for a week. Now I want you to relax, relax, breathe deep, and relax. Remember you trust me because I will not let anything hurt you.” Tom’s soothing words work. I relax enough for him to begin.

I don’t know if it was the influence of the blue moon’s pale light, but it’s the most incredibly erotic experience of my life. I’ll never forget the combination of warm shaving foam and the dangerously sharp razor’s edge caressing my most sensitive flesh. Every minute my naked body was inspected and held down by strong male hands. Each tiny flick of the razor revealing more of my hot cunt to the watching eyes.

“Aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,” I cry out, stopping Tom for the eighth time as I orgasm long and hard. The more I try to suppress them the stronger and more frequent they become. I never could have made it at all without Tom’s soothing words and presence. With Art’s occasional advice and Tom’s patience, I was finally shaved clean and without injury. Now I could wear the sexiest bathing suit without any pubic hair showing.

I lay there naked and exhausted. Still gripped by many male hands that were reluctant to let go. I wondered silently, “Everyone has seen what I hot slut I am. How can the girls still look up to me after this?” In fact, I saw these aroused girls unable to tear their eyes away from my helplessness. Every girl is wishing she were I. It was as if my vulnerability, my submissiveness, my sensuality, my sexual cravings were being stamped deep into their brains. Magnified by the insidiously erotic light of the blue moon, it alters their minds without their knowledge or consent; changing them forever beyond their will to resist.

Art says, “Now I must ask the girls to line up in front of Tom and the boys to array themselves around the campfire for the next part of our demonstration. It will be especially enjoyable for the boys.” Only that promise, I think, induces the boys to release me and walk to the campfire.

Desiree, still nude walks over to me with a drink in hand. She helps me sit up and I gratefully accept her assistance. While I sip the refreshing drink she whispers instructions for our next task, “The girls are so aroused that none of them will hesitate to start with Tom, but some will hesitate to finish with their own partners. We must encourage them. I will be the bad cop threatening to steal their partners away. You will be the good cop admiring how handsome and strong their partner is. They must fight to keep him the way you would fight me to keep Tom.” She knows my thoughts! How transparent I must be.

Desiree gives me a motherly hug and comforts, “Do not worry Cathy. You have nothing to fear from me. Tom ees very sexy and a wonderful lover, but I am happy with my own Master. You do so remind me of myself at your age. I am amazed how far you have come in such a short time. Now we will work together, yes?”

I’m stunned. Desiree respects me? Desiree is not my enemy? In an instant everything I’ve thought about this woman flips once again. My women’s intuition tells me that this is not some kind of trick. I only know that I will do my best to live up to Desiree’s expectations. I return her hug as tears once again threaten to break forth from my eyes. “Yes, we will work together,” I echo.

Tom drops his trunks and says, “Each of the girls is to come up, grasp the shaft and rub the skin gently back and forth once. The boys are already familiar with this procedure.” There are giggles around the circle. Then attempt to take as much of the penis into your mouth as possible. Be careful not to scratch the surface with your teeth. This is known as giving head or cock-sucking. It’s a great way to satisfy a male without the danger of becoming pregnant.”

Girls who might normally be shocked and horrified at the very mention of such an act are now so aroused by my performance that they are instead eager to begin. The girls have all been flirting with my Tom since the first moment they saw him. I’ve overheard them giggling about the size of his wonderful cock. Now they get to play with it and I must lie back, unable to protest. My jealously flares. I see all those little sluts admiring Tom’s naked cock. It majestically stands straight out from his body, already hard in anticipation.

A girl named Nicole is pushed forward by the others. The giggling gaggle of girls insists that she must be first. Nicole is a shy girl who has up until now never done anything to call attention to herself. She visibly forces down her innate shyness and doesn’t freeze up. First kissing the head of Tom’s cock, she then tries to take it into her mouth. She’s only able to manage 2-3 inches, but begins sucking.

I consider her carefully for the first time. Nicole is a short brunette with pale skin and shoulder length hair. She’s a bit overweight, but her big-tits and large hips hide that. I once heard another girl with her figure described as a born baby factory. The one time I spoke to her at length, I found out that she was very intelligent, at the top of her class, in fact. The other girls didn ‘t like her much because she arrogantly makes them feel inferior if they try to get close to her.

Nicole was fascinated by my overt sensuality and my relation to Tom, but tried to hide it with an aloof, blase attitude. When I tried to encourage her by asking how she felt about her partner, Jake she turned bashful and ended our conversation. On the bus she allowed him to serve her, but only if he showed proper deference. Even then I saw her giving him long looks when she thought he wasn’t watching her. I think she has a big crush on him, but neither of them knew what to do about it.

Since she’s been sampling the punch, things have noticeably changed. Nicole pretended not to like serving Jake lunch or dinner, but made sure he got a good view of her voluptuous figure. She’s become bolder, no longer attempting to hide the increasingly yearning looks she gives him.

Perhaps Nicole has a romantic dream that Jake must be the aggressor. That too is slowly changing. Her dancing, at first shy and tentative, became torrid and abandoned as her arousal grew. When it finished, I felt she was daring him to take her on the spot. Certainly Nicole’s sighs and coos sounded just like the other girls when Jake finally did take the lead kissing and caressing her body after dinner.

My thoughts snap back to the present as Nicole completes her ministrations of Tom’s cock. A poor job, I’d judge, but it may be her first time. The watching boys don’t seem concerned. They’re all rock hard, imagining that those female lips are on their own cocks.

Sara, the next girl in line takes Nicole’s place kneeling in front of Tom. Desiree and I lead her back to her partner. All three of us kneel before Jake with Nicole in the center. As she gazes up into his eyes, I recognize the yearning look she has. This is a deeply romantic girl who has fallen hopelessly and completely in love with her partner. Perhaps that’s why she didn’t do better with Tom. Of course, like most boys his age, Jake is utterly unaware of Nicole’s desperate feelings

Jake’s eyes scan back and forth between the three women before him, but always pause on the girl who wears his necklace. It obvious that he, like all the boys is extremely turned on. It will be impossible for him to focus on anything else until he gets some relief. Well that’s why we’re here.

I’m afraid the girl that will give us the most trouble is first. Even with her increasing boldness, Nicole is still the shyest girl in the group. I wish Sara or one of the others had been first, but I trust that Desiree knows how to handle it.

Desiree whispers to Nicole in warning, “You must do something quickly or he will lose control and fuck you making you pregnant with his bastard child. Take his cock out and suck it like you did for Tom.” I chime in whispering into her other ear, “He is so handsome and so strong if I were not Tom’s slave I would gladly suck his cock.” Nicole is breathing deeply and her eyes are glazed. The combination of threats and encouragement are working. Hesitantly and with great gentleness, Nicole becomes the aggressor. Her hands take Jake’s cock out of his swim trunks.

“It’s so beautiful,” I exclaim, “Kiss it and lick it. Nicole kisses it, but then hesitates. Desiree threatens, “If you do not, suck his cock quickly then I will.” I cut in warning, “Don’t let her do that. She’ll steal him away you. Then you’ll never get him back. Fight for your man. Just start sucking the head of his magnificent cock.” Nicole glances from Desiree to me then back to Jake’s cock. I saw in her eyes a determination to rise to Desiree’s challenge and gratitude for my support.

She firmly guides Jake’s prick between her open lips. “Good girl,” I praise. “Suck harder and deeper, in and out, but don’t let ze head escape your lips,” instructs Desiree. “Tickle his balls with one hand”, I suggest. “Faster, but careful of ze teeth”,” warns Desiree. With growing intensity, Nicole gives Jack a far superior performance to what she gave Tom. She’s taking 4-5 inches down her throat and making better use of her tongue. Jake’s hips start thrusting. He tries to hold back, but it’s his dream coming true. “I’mmmm cummmmmmiiiiiinnnngggg,” he shouts and shoots an entire year ‘s volume of cum down Nicole’s throat.

Nicole tries to swallow, but surprised at the quantity starts choking. Concerned, Jake pulls out and the last strings of cum shoot onto Nicole’s face, neck, and tits. “Rub it into your skin,” says Desiree as she and I leave to take care of the next girl who has just finished with Tom. As we depart I hear Jake, comforting Nicole, “It OK, you were wonderful, I came so hard.” I see Nicole smiling and happy, resting against Jake’s thigh, licking his shrinking cock clean.

Every one of the girls tries to outdo the others giving Tom head. Sara has the audacity to grab his ass to try to shove Tom’s cock deeper down her throat. Then she runs back to her giggling friends. Desiree and I guide each girl back to her partner to repeat the process we did with Nicole. I was right about them all being easier then Nicole.

Paula is the last girl. She has difficulty getting more then 3-4 inches of his large cock into her mouth. I look down the row. Including Paula, there are still six girls happily sucking their partner’s off. The rest are smiling with cum dripping down their chins onto their tits while they start massaging it onto their skin. Desiree keeps repeating, “It ees good for your complexion, better then Clearasil.”

I turn to give Paula more advice and encouragement. Suddenly, I’m grabbed from behind and thrown onto a cushion that has appeared by magic next to me on the ground. Tom looms above me, still without his bathing suit. His cock looks like a telephone pole. I realize that he has not climaxed even after all those female lips have caressed his cock.

I see that look in his eye and say, “Tom you’re not going to ... you said you wouldn’t . not in front of . Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh”. Falling to his knees between mine, Tom thrusts his cock deep inside me. His hard wand casts a spell over me. I forget about everything, but my need for his touch. “Yes! Yes!” I scream, finally filled with the cock I need, “Ram it in. Fill me with your hard meat. Shoot your spunk into me.” With only three more strokes, his cum filled balls explode, drowning my cunt in his seed. “AAAAaaaiiiiiiiiii, “AAAAAAAAAaaiiiiiiiiiiiii,” I climax twice in response.

I recover once again hearing the applause of the watching crowd. Every last boy has climaxed, spurred on by a combination of his partner’s lips and my own passionate cries. Desiree has just finished sucking off Art who obviously needed relief too after everything he’s just seen. Or maybe, he just didn’t want to be the only one left out.

Art and Desiree distribute some punch as refreshments while Tom and I lay together recovering. Then Desiree says, “Now that ze edge has been taken off for everyone.” Laughter from around the campfire as Desiree announces, “We will have ze contest for ze title, best cocksucker. It will go to the girl who can make her man climax first. Second prize for best swallower, for the girl who allows the least cum to escape her lips. Art, Tom, Cathy, and I will be judges.

Sara protests, “Wait it’s too soon, isn’t it? Doesn’t it take a while for a guy to be hard aga... Wow, Eddie! You’re thing looks even bigger then before!” Indeed, all the boys are sporting hard-ons even Paul. And it’s been barely 10 minutes since he climaxed. There must be some sort of Viagra in that white powder.

Everyone gets into position then Art calls out, “Ready, set, go!” I think, “Gee, These girls are either very competitive or very needful of impressing their partners with their cocksucking skills.” They are very enthusiastic. “Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh!,” shouts Jake who comes first, but Nicole still lets a lot of his semen escape. I don’t think she’ll win the second prize too.

After everyone is smiling and resting, it turns out that little Paula wins “best swallower”. When it’s announced, she leaves off licking Paul’s cock clean, blushes bright red, and hides her head in his crotch. I see that all of the girls are horny. They have yet to climax. Only Desiree and I got any recent relief. However, the boys are well satisfied. So at least for the moment, there’s not much danger of things getting out of hand.

* * *

Although Desiree has been permitted to don her bathing suit, I am still naked. Tom orders, “Cathy, return to the table with the cushion and lie down face, legs spread.” At least they’ve changed the cushion so my ass is not over a wet spot.

Art announces, “Everyone will now have the opportunity to taste an aroused woman’s vaginal secretions—cheers from the boys. Girls this is important for you too—ooooh tease the boys. Tom has generously volunteered Cathy’s vagina. Cheers and hoots echo from both the boys and the girls. And now you see Cathy’s lovely vagina has been shaved for your eating pleasure and hers—more cheers and hoots. And we’ll need the boys to assist Cathy in keeping her legs open wide and steady.”

As the boys again grip my flesh, spreading my legs until they’re almost parallel. This time my shaved pussy leaves nothing to the imagination. " Bet you can’t make her cum” whispers a boy. “How much,” asks his buddy. “10,” says the first. “Make it 20 and you’re on.” Says the second. “Done.” Says the first loud enough that everyone knows what’s going on. There’s a buzz of voices making similar bets. The girls pick up on the boys challenge, but make a different type of wager.

My pussy spasms in anticipation, squeezing more of my secretions onto the cushion under my ass. “I’m in big trouble,” I think silently. I try closing my legs just a bit, but as before it’s impossible. Bob is first. He spreads my labia and presses his hot tongue deep into my pussy. “AAAAaaaahhhh,” I moan as a small orgasm ripples through me. My cunt creams onto his entire face. Bob stands up and give his buddy a high five saying, “Bet you can’t make her shoot that fast.” “No bet.”

A girl is next, but I don’t know whom. It’s easy to recognize the girls’ lips and tongues. They lick up and down my inner labia until they find my clit. Then they keep sucking and licking it until I’m thrusting my hips to push my clit onto their tongues. They always pull back at that moment. “More, please,” I beg uselessly. Held tight by the boys’ iron grip I can do nothing.

The girls are by far the worst. Having played with their own pussies they know all my weaknesses. Like Tom, they can push me to the edge of orgasm and hold me there indefinitely. My entire body vibrates with need until their time is up and they leave me unfulfilled. The boys that follow them believe it is their talents that make me come quick and hard. Actually, they’re winning the girl’s bets to see how hot they can make me without climaxing.

The attacks on my defenseless pussy seemed to go on forever. My orgasms seem endless. Each boy wants to suck every drop of cum out of my pussy, but the supply is replenished with every orgasm. There is still plenty for everyone. My cries get weaker and weaker, but the observers know enough about the true signs to distinguish a real climax from any fakes. Finally, the last one is finished. I’m left naked and exhausted to recuperate on the cushion now soaked with my own cum.

There is no longer any question that I am guilty of “Statutory Rape”, 20 times over. The camcorders have seen everything. I am handmaiden of debauchery, corrupter of the innocent. My fate is sealed. Once again, Desiree brings me a refreshing drink, this time with a bite to eat. She helps me sit up and I gratefully accept her assistance. “Finish everything,” she advises, “You will need your strength.” It works. I start feeling better almost immediately.

No one is complaining of the chill in the air. In fact, most everyone is sweating. The boys are staring at the girls like hungry wolves at fresh meat. Their egos are peaking, because of the girls’ bet, every one of them made me climax at least once. They strut like roosters, flushed with the success of forcing my sexual submission to their hot tongues. Now they’re looking for their next conquest. They remember both soft lips on their manhood and the image of Tom fucking my writhing body. Their hard cocks want to do the same. Their eyes begin to track the obvious objectives.

The girls are flushed and look like deer frozen in headlights. Unlike the boys, their arousal has grown without relief. Their bet has backfired. Hearing my impassioned moans as they drove me to the edge of climax, but denying my release, they have aroused themselves to an almost feverish pitch. Each feels the dampness between her legs soaking into the material of her bikini. Watching every boy force me over the edge made them yearn for their own release. Now they can’t decide to stay frozen in place, run, or beg to be raped.

Tom sees the state the boys are in and tries to distract them saying, “Do not get overconfident. It’s much more difficult to get an untrained woman to climax.” Instead he has the boys considering just what it would take. He looks to Art, signaling his concern that things are about to get out of control.

“Since everyone is already gathered around Cathy,” Art begins as everyone chuckles relieving a bit of the tension, “I can explain the last part of this seminar. We are going to have a contest of sorts. Once again, Tom has generously donated the winner’s prize. It is the use of his slave, Cathy for one hour in any way you wish as long as she is not physically injured. Within those limits you will be her Master. Cheers and hoots echo from both the boys and the girls. As her Master, you may also share her with as many other people as you wish, but only one at a time can use her during that hour.

“Oh no!” I think to myself, “Not one, but 10 cocks would be fucking her one after the other. Tom promised me that wouldn’t happen.” Just then I hear Tom’s voice whisper in my ear, “Don’t worry everything is arranged. No one except me will be fucking you tonight.”

Art continues, “The winner will be determined by a hunt. Cathy will be given a 10-minute head start. Whoever returns with Cathy in one hand and her bikini top in the other wins.” I interrupt to ask, “May I speak, Master?” Tom answers, “Briefly, slave.” I turn to Art and inquire, “What bikini top?” Art looks and says, “Oh it’s such a pretty view I hate to see it covered, but Tom will you do the honors.” Tom rescues me from the many handed monster and helps me put on my top. “And the bottom?” I ask.

“I’ve got a surprise for you this evening,” Tom says and takes out a strange looking metallic contraption. He puts it on me like a bikini bottom then snaps the 3 little locks closed. He explains, “This is a chastity belt. Only I have the key. It will protect your cunt and ass when you play this nighttime game. Little do I suspect then how much it would be needed.

Art resumes, “The only thing you’re allowed to carry is a 6-foot capture rope. If no one succeeds within 90 minutes then Cathy wins and no one uses her, except Tom. Remember that anyone who hurts Cathy in any way forfeits his or her turn and will face disciplinary action.”

Art declares, “Tom, Desiree, and I are the judges. Whatever we say goes. Does everyone understand” Everyone agrees. Then turning to me Art says, " Cathy, the river current here is strong and dangerous. It you attempt to cross it then you forfeit. OK, time starts as soon as you take off.” I bend over to “check my shoelaces” and shake my fanny at the kids then bolt for the nearest trees. Regardless of Tom’s whispered promise, I have no intention of being caught.

Once I reach the trees, I circle around out-of-sight to the opposite side of the clearing before heading deeper into the trees. After 5 minutes, I reach the other side of the little island we’re on. With the river on both sides there’s only so far I can go. I decide to try and find a hiding place. After 10 minutes, I hear Art say, “3..2..1..GO!” There’s a tight cluster of trees I found that’s only about a minute away. It will hide me from almost every angle. I get there in plenty of time and dig in. It may be a long wait.

I hear the girls first. They’ve spread out and are working alone. They pass me several times without getting close. Then I hear the boys. Unlike the girls, they’re working together and methodically covering the entire island. I know it’s only a matter of time until they find me. A tingle of fear and excitement ripples through me. I feel like a rabbit being hunted down by a pack of wild dogs.

The full moon shines down on me. My blood boils at the thought of what might happen if I am captured, especially by the boys. They will strip off my bikini top, freeing my succulent tits. Some of them will want a taste, I’m sure. I’ll fight them, make them overpower me. If they can then I’ll offer to dance for them. I feel a call to dance naked before men, inciting them to combine their power against me. Surely together, they could break the thin metal of my chastity belt.

My only protection gone I would be helpless to resist their simultaneous multiple rape of my pussy, ass, and mouth. My cunt spasms at this erotic fantasy. This is what the full moon always does to my mind and body. Will the other girls be as affected as I am by its depraved power over women?

The boys are closing in. My watch says 25 minutes have gone by, 65 to go. If I don’t move soon they’ll have me surrounded. Like a rabbit, I’m a good runner. With my long legs and swimmer’s muscles I should be easily able to out distance the boys. “There she is!” a boy cries.

I bolt from the trees, just barely escaping the grasping hands of the two closest boys. Once past them I slowly pull ahead, but they stay hot on my trail. I hear them shouting to each other trying to cut off any chance of my doubling back. Three minutes later, I’m stopped again by the water surrounding the island.

Their shouts are getting closer. I’m in real trouble now. I try running back and forth to find a hole in their lines. It’s not working. They’re herding me into a smaller and smaller area. I feel the noose closing about my neck. I resist the call of the moon that urges me to surrender to my pursuers and let them use my captive body to sate their carnal desires.

The noose tightens. I’m getting frantic when I hear, “Everybody to the big red rock.” That’s their first mistake! It will give me the chance I need. I race to the gap in their line. Suddenly, three boys jump out from behind a bush and grab me. It was a trap!

There are too many hands. With a tremendous effort, I manage to pull free, but only at the sacrifice of my bikini top. I try to cover my naked tits with my hands but too much flesh remains exposed. “Give that back to me,” I demand of a triumphant boy who is raising my captured bikini top above his head for all to see. It’s Bob. “Not unless you come and get it,” he says waving it about while looking at me like a ripe mango he’s about to eat.

I’m not going to do what he says and fall into what is so obviously another trap. “You still don’t have me!” I declare. Pulling my hands away I let them see my naked tits. I try to take advantage of their momentary distraction by running for the nearest cover. My tits bounce wildly as I try to bob and weave my way to escape. Then two more boys appear and grab me again.

I struggle like a wildcat. A boy calls out, “Can’t hold her, do something!” Two other boys grab my legs. Now I have one restraining each limb, but I refuse to give up. They tell the remaining boy who stripped off my top, “Hey Bob, use your capture rope or she’s gonna hurt herself. Then we all lose.”

Bob smiles evilly and says, “Hold her for one minute more I know something better to do. It’ll be just like before.” Bob runs over and grabs hold of both quaking tits. His hands glide up to my nipples and begin twisting them back and forth between thumb and forefinger. I scream, “No! Let go!” The heated signals they send to my pussy are as undeniable as every. I try to give in before it’s too late, “I’ll go with you. Stoppppp! Oooooooooh!” Quickly my struggles lessen then cease entirely as my mind starts to drift in erotic fog.

“Aaaaaaahhhhhhh”, I moan and squirm as the passion rises within me. In their eyes I am transformed from a struggling captive to a bitch in heat. My captors forget about the promised prize. The potential of the soft hot body held tightly in their grasp contains the promise of a more immediate and far sweeter reward.

The other four boys put me down carefully. I’m resting on a thick carpet of soft green grass that feels almost like a picnic blanket. It extends as far as the eye can see and is a perfect surface for an outdoor fuck. One boy says, “Don’t let go. This may be some type of trick.” As they realize there is no trick, their hands join Bob’s caressing my quivering flesh. “Should we be doing this?” asks one. “It’s either this or let her hurt herself.” answers Bob. With that simple rationalization, their hands are freed to begin to roam over every inch of my now docile body.

I feel the heat and wetness building between my legs. My pussy may be protected from their stiff little pricks, but two different hands manage to slide under the chastity belt and begin caressing my labia. Another worms its way to massage my asshole. A mouth covers mine in a deep kiss. Tongues replace the fingers teasing my nipples. Finally, when a finger reaches my clit, my hips begin thrusting upward seeking a cock to fill my cunt.

The other boys have found us. Now 10 boys with 20 hands and 100 fingers travel every inch of my exposed flesh, caressing and arousing. It doesn’t matter to me that these are underage boys. It doesn’t matter that my Master is not here. Did he know this was going to happen when he put the chastity belt on me? I’m a slave to the burning need of my desire that is now an uncontrollable bonfire. “Fuck meeeee. Fuck meeeee.” I beg.

Every one of those hard cocks wants to find a way into my cunt regardless of any prohibition from Art. My resistance is gone. I can only think of helping them expose my steamy, craving cunt. My legs spread as far as possible. I want to feel their meat penetrate my flesh. I want them to use me, control me, dominate me, and most of all fuck me. My body writhes under their combined attack until, “Aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiii!” I cry out in orgasm. The fingers at my pussy are soaked in my cum. “She had another one. What a slut.” Says one boy.

The remaining girls finally find the boys clustered around their prize. They gather around to watch the spectacle. One girl tries to protest, but the others quickly hush her. The girls are thoroughly aroused by what the see the boys doing to me. They have experienced one erotic stimulation after another, without being given the chance to climax. The white powder is doing its job. Many fingers now delve into lightly haired pussies. Their eyes shift between my writhing flesh and the full moon above. Their fingers become coated with the oils of their arousal.

The boys are too focused on my undulating body to notice. They twist their bodies so they can begin rubbing their painfully hard cocks against me. That makes me hotter, and hotter, until I cry “Aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiii!” Struck by another orgasm.

Desiree finds the girls and gathers them together. She speaks to them in a steady monotonous tone, “Those are your partners, but she is stealing zem from you. Those are your men, but they are touching her not you. You want zem. You must stop her from bewitching zem with her body. You must save zem. Your partners will listen to you, tell zem they must release her. Drag zem away if necessary. Don’t give that slut time to ensnare zem. Once she corrupts zem they will never be yours. Go now. Stop zem from touching her, save zem from her evil magic. You must go together. You have strength together. You must go NOW!”

The girls lurch forward as a group. They have been bewitched by Desiree’s words. Their eyes do not see the vicious animals that the boys have become. They do not think of the perils of separating any starving animal from its prey. Their clouded brains do not consider the danger of hard cocks desperate to plunge into my hot wet cunt as I beg to be fucked.

The boys are not even aware of their approach until soft hands grasp their arms. Each girl has instinctively gone to the male whose necklace she wears. The girls demand that I be released or at least taken back to the campfire. Of course, the boys ignore them. They are focused entirely on caressing me, rubbing their hard cocks against my flesh, and finding a way into my steaming cunt.

Seeing their words are being ignored the group changes tactics. The girls now pry fingers and hands away from the prey. With a feral growl the boys turn as one to see what has interrupted them. They see females heedless of their own danger. Unaware of the insignificance of their protection from these male beasts. Ignorant that not merely are they separating these hunters from their prey, but they are attempting to separate aroused males from a female in heat. That will not simply annoy, or even anger, it will enrage.

Finally, as a pack of wild dogs, they turn to see new females who dare to interfere. These females are not half-naked and begging to be fucked like their prey. However, through the haze of their inflamed lust, they begin to consider alternatives. Here are enough females that none of them need share. Ones whose nipples show clearly through flimsy bikini tops. Ones whose pussies are covered by only a thin layer of fabric. Ones who danced for them until their cocks were hard. Ones who earlier had lain bound helplessly at their feet.

The dampness caused by the girls’ own fingers has stained the fabric of their bikini bottoms. The smell of female arousal is powerful in the boys’ noses. Deep in the most ancient part of their brains that smell is identified. A relay closes, a connection is made, and new prey is sanctioned.

A more primitive growl begins deep in one male throat. It is quickly picked up and echoed by the rest of the pack. The volume builds towards a crescendo as their hard cocks turn slowly away from me towards new targets. Eyes re-focus. Muscles tense to spring. Hands grip capture-ropes in preparation.

Only too late do some of the girls pierce the fog in their brains and begin to fear the male beasts before them. Fear that if distracted from their prey, they might turn and attack. Fear of how easily they might be easily stripped and bound helplessly. And while held, await hard cocks to pierce their yielding flesh.

Deep within their own brains the females finally recognize that growl. It is an ancient signal to begin the hunt, the hunt for a mate, a mate to be bred. The girls turn and bolt, but it is far too late. Not a single female is able to run more then two steps before she is taken down, stripped, and tied spread-eagled. The real hunt is over seconds after it has begun. Every cunt but mine is now fully exposed and vulnerable. I was only a “red herring”, false prey used to inflame the hunters. Deranged by my own desperate needs, I thrash around furious that my males have left me. How dare these immature females steal them from me?

I try to rise to kill them and impale my wanton flesh on a hard cock. I do not care which one. I fall back to the ground. Why? I am myself bound, simply but effectively by one or more of the boys with a few vines found on the ground. Insane will need and jealously, I am forced to watch helplessly as each of the girls unwillingly receives what I so desperately want.

The males’ urge to mate overpowers all other thoughts. A chorus of female cries echoes through the night as they are penetrated without foreplay or style. Fortunately, the girls’ arousal has been building the entire day. Peaking as they played with themselves while watching me succumb to the boys’ caresses. Their cunts are sopping wet, as ready as possible given the circumstances. The males quickly find the correct channel as they have been shown. A second chorus, this time of female screams echo as maidenheads are ripped through with vicious strokes.

Paula’s head is only inches from mine. I can see the growing pain in her eyes. She did not move a single step before Paul brought her down. “Cathieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. It hurtsssssss so badddddddddd. Help meeeeeeeeee!” she begs. Her cry snaps me back to reality. Is Paul too big for her unused cunt? No, I think, he must have the same battering ram that Tom does. His prick cannot easily penetrate Paula’s hymen. I tell Paula, “Spread you legs more. Relax your muscles, let him break through.

Just then I see Tom and Art following Desiree. She disappeared the second she heard the first growl from the boys, knowing full well what it meant. It only takes a glance for Tom to understand the reason for Paula’s agony. He signals Art and they move unnoticed behind Paul. Waiting for his in-thrust to begin, they shove his ass forward with all their strength, driving his cock through Paula’s final barrier. “EEEOOoowwwwww!” she screams then passes out from the intense pain.

Paul is visibly frightened at what just happened. Tom tells him, “Stop moving your cock. Stay inside, but give her vagina a chance to recover and adjust to its first cock.” Then he orders all the boys, “Freeze where you are. Or we’ll drag you off her and beat you senseless. Kiss her mouth and her tits. Wait until she responds. Then she’ll give you the ride or your life.”

* * *

Nicole was the first to notice the pain lessening. She realizes, “Jake is sucking on both my nipples at once. I’d always thought they were too small especially on my large tits, but he seems to love them.” At first the feeling is merely nice. The sensations from my tits seem to push the pain away. Then I noticed a fullness in my pussy I’ve never experienced before. Almost by accident, I try to squeeze down with my inner muscles. “Ohhhhhhh,” I gasps. That feels fantastic! I try it several more times. “Ohhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhh,” each time with my moans increase. The sensations between my tits and pussy seem to merge. Without thought, my hips jerk upward, pushing the invader deeper, “Aaaaahhhhh!” I sigh, filled by his meat.

Jake has been suffering endless torture, needing to drive his cock into Nicole’s hot cunt, but held back by Tom’s warning. He felt the fluttering muscles of her pussy, but barely managed to maintain his restrain. Now that he felt Nicole’s hips move, the signal that Tom was right. He tells me, “That’s it baby Nicole, you love my cock. Feel it move inside of you.” I, feel a current of passion electrify my flesh. I tell my despoiler, “Jake, I feel it. You’ve taken my virginity. So full, I love it. I love you Jake. I love you. I love you.” I keep repeating the words endlessly as my body matches the increasing rhythm of his thrusts.

* * *

Sara had always expected pain the day she lost her maidenhood. She realizes, “I’m bound and naked. I’ll tense my body, grit my teeth, and be ready for what comes next.” Then I feel it and cry, “Owwwww”. The pain disappears as soon as that cry escapes my lips. Perhaps it was a lucky stab, but Eddie has broken through my barrier with surprising ease. I say silently to myself, “I expect more pain, much more. I’ll be ready.” Instead I feel a totally unfamiliar sensation. “Aaaaaah!” I moan as it takes me by surprise. “Oooooooooooooh,” I moan as a torrent of pleasure overcomes me when he begins caressing my tits and kissing my nipples. At the center of it all is the sharp sword that has cloven my maidenhead and buried itself deep between my widespread thighs.

“Ohhhhhhh, Eddie,” I coo, as my legs press together to grip him between them. I need to feel my soft skin against his skin the way my cunt holds the sharp sword that is piercing me again and again as Eddie began to fuck. He growls, “This time I’ve taken your clothes, Sara. How does it feel being naked, being helpless, and being fucked by little Eddie.”

I want to tell him how fantastic it feels, how glorious, but the capture rope presses harder against my windpipe the tighter my legs grasp my attacker. The feeling of being choked only increased my arousal. Breathlessly I respond, “Ohhhhhhh, Eddie, fuck me, fuck your naked bitch hard.”

* * *

Sally couldn’t believe the pain. She realizes, “What’s worse then the physical pain is the fact that idiot Bob had simply ripped my virginity away. There were no flowers, no movies, no dinners, no gifts, no courtship, and certainly I had not given my permission. I might have chosen him if he had shown me the proper deference. After all, he was cute and I had known him since the first grade. And we had been best friends—practically inseparable until I entered high school. Then other things became more important to me.”

I am his superior in every way that matters. My family has more money and a bigger house. I have better clothes and better friends. At 5′7″ I’m a full inch taller then him. So what if my father says Bob has a ton of ambition, more drive, and better grades then any of the boys I’m dating now.

And how dare the little shrimp ignore me? I’m furious that he paid more attention to that slut Cathy. Especially after I debased herself by serving him meals, by shaking my tits for him, and by dancing like a whore. Not only had I been forced to apologize for always treating him like an inferior (which he was), but I also allowed him to caress my flesh (it did feel a little nice) and I sucked his cock (only to keep that bitch Desiree away from him).

“Ohhhhhhhh,” I moaned. It’s so intense. Why am I getting so aroused, so quickly? What happened to the agonizing pain? How had it been mysteriously banished? What had happened while I’d been lost in thought? I feels the muscles of my wet cunt trying to grasp Bob’s fiery cock. “Aaaaaaahhhh,” I gasp. That’s what’s doing these things to me.

I re-dedicate myself, silently declaring, “I refuse to allow this happen!” Then I demand, “Stop that! You’re supposed to be fucking that slut Cathy. Wasn’t that you clowning around holding the slut’s bikini top over your head? You don’t deserve someone like me. Go back to your slut. If you release me right this second then I won’t have you charged for rape. My father will do it, you know. You’ll be jailed away for 20 years.”

I ran out of threats. Bob is simply stared at me. “What’s wrong with you?” she asked, “Don’t you understand me?” Oh! Why did my cunt just clamp down on his cock? Did Bob feel it? I’m not going to let him know. Then he began moving his cock. The effect was immediate. “Ohhhhhhh,” A moan was torn from my throat. He knows my body is betraying me. What kind of shameless slut am I?

He has to listen if I plead, “Please stop, I can’t stand it.” Finally, Bob answers me, “It’s you that I want, Sally. You that I’ve always wanted since we were kids. Not Cathy. Not any other girl. It’s time you learned that you’re not better then me. I’m going to fuck you until you beg for more like the slut you really are.” He knows what I’m thinking! I won’t let him turn me into a slave like Cathy. I open my mouth to curse him, but he covers it with his own her mouth in a deep-tongue kiss. He begins fucking me with long slow strokes. I think, “It’s driving me wild. I can’t respond like a helpless slave girl, but my best efforts can’t restrain my hips from rising to meet his thrusts.”

Unable to speak I think frantically, “It feels so good. I can’t resist his hard cock. Why am I so weak? Why can’t I resist?” I hear the moans from the other girls around me. They make me hotter. Bob’s hot tongue caresses mine. It responds in kind.

I try to find answers in the full moon above. It’s messages beat into my brain with the pounding of my hot blood, “It’s true, you are a slut, just like all the other girls here. Submit to your passion. You are a natural slave. Your will is meaningless. Surrender to your Master’s cock. Pray that he finds you worthy of his collar.” My resistance crumbles under the onslaught. I can only keep thrusting my cunt onto his hardness.

I feel my arousal building. It’s uncontrollably. I can’t deny the overwhelming sensations. Is this what a slave feels? I want more but Bob is forcing me to keep this maddeningly slow pace. He’s the one in control. He’s the one my body wants. He’s the one I need. Is he my true Master?”

My hips eagerly buck upwards every time his swollen penis invades me. " Aaaaaaaahhh, Aaaaaaaahhh,” I moan ever louder as my body and mind succumb to the irresistible pleasure of wet pussy friction. Bob breaks our kiss and demands, “Beg for it.” I know he’ll only accept my total surrender so I beg, “Please more. Fuck me harder. I’m a slut and I need your cock. I love your cock. I want you. I love you. Take me. Make me yours. Make me cum.” Bob smiles. He has broken me. I’ve admitted the truth. He picks up his pace, but before I am allowed to cum, he makes me repeat the phrases of submission many times.

* * *

Once Angelica aroused body began to respond to Bobby’s cock, he no longer felt obligated to reign himself in. Using the full power of his 6′1″ muscular body, he pounded his cock into her juicy cunt like a pile driver again and again. He said, “I’m gonna rape you slut. I’ll have revenge for each time you beat me up for every penny that you ever stole from me on the way to grade school.” To his surprise Angelica not only took everything he could give, she begs, “Yes, yes! Give it to me. I’m a baaad girl who needs to be punished. Drive it in if you’re not a wimp. I want more. Show me what a man you are.”

Angelica was no frail flower. The statuesque blonde was 5′10″ in bare feet, 160 pounds dripping wet. She was star center on the girl’s basketball team, a champion body builder, and in top shape. Her firm 38A breasts bounce up and down in time to their rhythm, unconstrained by her typical sports bra or anything else. Angelica locks her ankles behind Bobby’s ass and uses her strong leg muscles to try and pull his entire body into her unappeasable cunt. As her arousal grows, Angelica begins bucking like a wild bronco. “Eeeeeeiiiiiiii,” she cries out as the climax claims her. That piercing cry seemed to be the trigger that sets off a string of female orgasms all around her. The woods echoed with their passion

Angelica hips slow, but never stop. “Eaaaaaaaiiiiiiii,” she cries out as a second climax takes her. If anything she begins to thrust, thrash, and buck harder then before. Even tied down, it takes all of Bobby’s strength to stay in the saddle. She is truly giving him the ride of his life. Bobby loves how tight her cunt feels around his cock. It’s like a velvet glove gripping him. He counts four orgasms. The light of awareness has long since left her eyes. Only impassioned moans escape her lips urging him on. He feels his own climax pass the point of no return. “Ggggrrrrrrraaaaaaaaahhhhh,” he growls out in triumph, driving his cock in to the hilt while his seed bursts out of to flood Angelica’s cunt. “Eeeeeeeiiiiiiii,” she cries as the searing heat of the first male seed to flood her womb sets off her final climax.

Bobby looks down on her clearly defined pectorals, deltoids, and biceps. Like his own physique, hers shows how much time has been dedicated to bodybuilding and weight lifting. Angelica is way too muscular and her tits are too small for most guys’ tastes, not his. After the totally orgasmic experience she’d given him, he knew he was spoiled. She is the only woman he wants to own.

* * *

Paula heard the sounds of many girls having sex in her dream. She thought, “It’s turning me on so much that I feel like there is a huge cock stuffing my pussy to the brim. Why can’t I move my arms and legs?” My eyes flutter open and see Paul hovering over me with a look of deep concern. He gives me a big smile when he sees I’m awake and asks, “Are you OK? I was afraid I’d really hurt you.” I test how my body feels and think about it then reply, “I remember a terrible pain, but it’s gone now, like a bad dream. I think my pussy has adjusted to your great big cock. It feels like I have a tree between my legs.”

Paul gives me a silly grin and says, “Actually, less then half of it is in. I’ve been holding off until I was sure you were OK, but I reallllly want to get the rest into your sweet pussy.” “Oh lord,” I think silently, “less then half. How can I possible fit the rest in?” I look over at Cathy for advice, but she and Tom are busy fucking hard. Desiree and Art are similarly occupied a few yards away. Remembering what Cathy said I relax my pussy muscles then tighten them, “Ohhhhhhhh, your cock feels so good. I want to feel all of it inside me. Cathy said that it’s possible if we go very slowly. Can you do that Paul?”

“For you Paula, I can do anything.” He said and began gently thrusting. I spread my legs as wide as possible. That actually loosened the rope on my neck making it easier to breathe. I begin meeting his thrusts feeling his tree trunk inch slowly deeper. “This is going too slow,” I think then say, “Paul please suck my tits. That should make it easier.” Paul did not need to be asked a second time. His large hands began to massage Paula’s mammoth mounds while his mouth found her nipple. “Ohhhhhhhhhhh,” I sigh thinking, “The electric sensations are going straight to my pussy making it wetter for Paul’s cock. My boobs must be almost as sensitive as Cathy’s. I’m starting to drift in the same kind of fog she described.”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh,” my moans soon grow louder and I’m punching my cunt up against his cock. I just drift in the sensuous fog. My body’s on autopilot. It knows what to do. “Yes, it’s all the way in!” Paul shouts when he bottoms out. The fog parts before my growing need.

I’m barely able to speak between my passionate cries, “Aaaaaaah, Love you, Aaaaaaah, So big, Ooooooo, Fuck faster, Oooooooooooo, Love your cock, Ohhhhhhh, Fuck me like a slave.” Hearing her talk dirty like this, Paul looses control and start fucking her hard. They may be barely 15 and almost 16, but they have the mature bodies and passions of adults. I hear our flesh slap together as my cunt turns into liquid fire. “Aiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Aiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Aiiiiiiiiiiiiii,” I cry as three orgasms almost on top of each other rip away what’s left of my consciousness. We both keep thrusting frantically, until Paul declares, “Paula I’m almost there. I’m cuming. “Yes! Yes! Yesssssss!” He shouts in exultation as his big cock drives straight past my cervix into my womb and shoots his seed into my fertile garden. “Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,” I scream as the biggest orgasm yet overloads my senses. My eyes roll up into my head as my unconscious body finally relaxes against the soft grass.

* * *

Cathy is in complete panic. My little sister Paula wailed her pain as Paul finally tore through her maidenhead and has now dropped to the grass as if dead. My own body cries out for the male hands that had inflamed it, but have now left me bereft for other women. I can’t stop the sobs that wrack my body. I’m half-naked, frantic, and I don’t know what to do. Just then I feel the chastity belt being pulled away from me. Then I see him, “Tom! Help me! Help Paula! Tell me what to do.”

“Eeeeeeiiiiii,” I cry as Tom falls on my naked flesh and drives his entire massive cock into me with one mighty stroke. I wrap my arms and legs tightly about my savior. He’ll protect me. He knows what I need. “Paula will be OK, trust me,” He says rolling us over so I’m now on top, still impaled by his cock. “Now please your Master.” He commands. Never was a slave so happy to obey.

* * *

Tom and I both climax quickly then have another slow leisurely fuck. Next to us I finally notice Paula and Paul enthusiastically screwing. I give Tom a big hug and kiss saying, “You were right about those two.” A minute later, I hear Paul climax. A few seconds later Paula joins him in her own screeching climax then she passes out once again. This time I’m not worried. I remember my own reaction to the first time my pussy was filled with hot cum. Our reactions are so alike, it’s as if Paula and I really are sisters. That gives me a wonderfully warm feeling, but there’s another feeling between my legs that takes precedence. I turn my attention back to more carnal matters.

“Can we do it again,” I wheedle Tom squeezing his cock between my legs in a way I know he can’t resist for long. Tom twists around dumping me unceremoniously onto the grass saying, “Horny slut, there’ll be time for that later. For now, walk with me”. Together we survey the spontaneous orgy around us. We gather all the discarded clothing and place it in a bag. Couples are still locked together as if fearing to be separated. Tom walks over to the nearest couple that has finished fucking for the moment. I follow right behind him.

He looks down at the boy and asks in all seriousness, “Jake, is this female desirable enough and passionate enough to be a slave?” Jake’s eyes light up and he replies formally, “Yes, she is a natural slave.” Tom smiles at Jake and then turns to Nicole who is still bound helplessly on the ground. Once more his face turns serious like a judge about to pass a sentence of death. He asks, “Nicole, most of us will leave shortly. However, females who are not slaves will be left bound and naked on this island. Are you prepared to declare yourself to be the natural slave that Jake believes you to be? Are you prepared to submit to a Master?”

Nicole looks from face to face, slowly realizing that this is for real. It is not a game. It is a defining moment in her life. She looks back to Jake and says, “I love you Jake. Will you truly accept me and be my Master?” Jake smiles and replies, “Yes beautiful Nicole, I will.” Whatever else they might say is interrupted as Tom says, “Jake, perform the sundered virgin ceremony. Immediately after that, ointment from this tube must be applied to where Nicole’s hymen was to help her heal quickly. When that’s done, release her and join us by the red rock.

Either Art or Tom repeats the same scene with each of the other couples. When we are done we walk to the red rock. Every girl has been freed. A mixture of the blood and cum of her lost maidenhood is displayed on her forehead, breasts, and belly. Several of the girls are still licking their lips, trying to catch the last of the taste that they will remember for the rest of their lives. Only Paula still has that pigeon towed walk indicative of a hard fuck. She’s lucky she can walk at all. The soothing ointment must be working its magic once again.

Art directs, “Boys line up six feet apart in an inward-facing circle. Girls kneel down before your partner in the same position that Desiree used.” Desiree and I go around handing each of the girls two silver coins and correcting the girls’ positions as necessary. Tom hands each boy a leather collar with a single jewel that matches the stone in the ring the boy wears. When we are done Art commands, “Girls repeat after me.”

After each phrase the girls repeat the words of their enslavement, “By the light of the full moon, I declare myself to be a slave of my own free will and without reservation or need for evasion. I have known I am a natural slave for many years in my thoughts and dreams. Now I need the reality. Once enslaved, I am subject totally to the will of my Master who owns everything I have, everything I am, and everything I may become. With these two silver coins, I sell myself into slavery forever. It is irrevocable except at my Master’s pleasure. I now beg you to accept my slavery and be my Master for as long as you desire.”

The boys circle their partner twice, inspecting the potential slave. I see each of the girls trying to outdo her sisters, straightening, lifting the line of her breasts, and trying to project desirability. Finally, there is a flurry of clicks as leather collars are snapped around delicate female necks. As one the boys say, “I accept you as my slave. This collar marks you as my property.” The ceremony is over. The girls jump up and give their new masters a memorable kiss.

Amazingly to me, when those kisses are broken the girls start crying and hugging each other, completely ignoring their men. Even Desiree and I are brought into the happy circle and hug each of the girls. When we meet at the other side of the circle, I get another shock at seeing happy tears streaming down Desiree’s face. It’s only then that I realize that I am doing the same thing.

When things begin to calm down, Art calls out, “These slaves have dared to neglect us. Shall they be disciplined or shall they be allowed to placate their Masters’ wrath with a dance?” Everyone shouts, “Dance! Dance!”

The Masters sit in a large circle and begin to set the rhythm. The new slaves struggle at first, when you are already naked is more difficult to dance erotically. This is where Desiree steps in and shows us how to be just as alluring and inciting dancing without clothes. We slaves are all eager to follow her lead this time. We bend over shaking out tits and asses. Spreading the lips of out pussies we allow glimpses of the treasures inside. We lick our fingers then use them to pull our nipples to full hardness. We caress our tits and pussies sensuously making the men wish it were their hands on our flesh. My arousal grew with every step, as did that of the other girls. Our dancing became more erotic as we danced out need and our passion, our submission and our slavery. The dancing reaches it crescendo. Each slave falls to her knees, touching her forehead to the ground before her Master.

There were no applause and no cheering. “How can I tell that the dance is a success?” I wonder silently. Now frightened, I think, “Have I been displeasing? I dare not lift my eyes.” Suddenly, I’m gripped from behind and my legs are spread so my Master can drive his rock hard cock into his slave’s dripping pussy from the rear. A chorus of moans and cries, including my own, echoes in my ears as I hear each new slave serving her Master’s pleasure. Apparently, our dancing was a success.

It’s a little joke that Art organized that we all be taken the same way at the same moment. And that’s just the fist part of his pernicious plan. The men begin to synchronize their thrusting into us. It becomes a game of follow the leader. Every minute or so a new leader sets a different rhythm that everyone follows.

Then Art and Tom shows the boys how to push us up and down the ladder of arousal by varying the pace and occasionally playing with our nipples and clits. Any female who protests is given a sharp word and a loud slap on the ass that quiets the new slaves. When Tom starts singing some old “Beatles” song, everybody picks it up like some scene from a movie, and we all fuck to the music.

Near the end of the song, I turn to watch Nicole. She’s next to me in the circle. She doesn’t look very arrogant or smug now. I see her big tits rocking and dark hair swaying as Jake screws her. She starts gasping for breath, her face turns bright red, and then breathlessly she wheezes, “Jake I’m, I’m cuuuuuueeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiii”. Her screeching climax moves around the entire circle, triggering us all. Within 5 minutes everyone is lying on the grass, spent and smiling.

That is the beginning of a long erotic night of passion. Each slave serves her new Master many times. In between they whisper, cuddle, and sleep in each other’s arms. I tell Tom, “Screwing with a shaved cunt feels so tawdry and forbidden.” He whispers back, “I can’t seem to get enough of your hairless pussy.” Which begins another bout of lovemaking.

My dreams are as erotic and lurid as ever, but they do not awaken me forcing me to masturbate before I can fall back asleep. The reality is far superior. Five times during the night I wake up to the thrusting of Tom’s cock in my cunt. We rut together in the grass. I’ve lost track how many times I came. Finally, he orgasms then falls back asleep with one hand on my tits, one hand on my ass, and his cock still buried between my legs.

The last time we finish, I see that the morning is already hours old. I feel wonderful. Finally, I was able to sleep all night with my lover. The absolute best is the feeling of waking up with his arms holding me, his cock in my pussy, and his naked skin pressed against mine.

I didn’t quiet have my dream that weekend. We are not alone as I had always envisioned. Instead, my new sisters surround me. Their love and companionship make everything sweeter. None of us will ever forget what we share together this miraculous weekend.

Finally, our stomachs begin growling. The night’s orgy has lasted until mid-morning. Our crewel Masters, heedless of our fatigue demand, “Naked slaves prepare a fitting breakfast for your Masters. We will tear down the camp and prepare for our departure.” Nicole complains, “I need to wash.” Tom replies, “Yes, Nicole I came smell you from here. Don’t be mad at me Nicole, Cathy stinks too.” A general call goes up that all the girls need a quick morning swim before they begin their tasks.”

Oh poor slaves that we are, we hurry to obey giggling all the way to the river where we go skinny dipping. The water is a little cold, but it feels so good to be clean again. Sara starts a water fight. We’re all laughing and playing until the boys splash in after us. They chase us out of the water, threatening to punish us if they’re not fed soon. Reluctantly, we leave the water, but make sure to tease the boys by shaking our asses and flashing our pussies at them as we go. They take their turn in the river while we head back to our campsite to execute our culinary duties.

Of course, we start comparing notes on our Masters’ nighttime performance the entire time they are out of earshot, “He must have poured a gallon of cum into me. His cock may not be the longest, but he knows how to use it. I must have climaxed a dozen times. Two Dozen for me. Three dozen for me. Liar. You certainly were loud enough about it. You woke me up twice. At least I don’t snore. He wouldn’t stop touching my tits. He wouldn’t stop licking my pussy. That’s my kind of man. Have him teach the others.”

It went on and on like a bunch of clucking hens until the men showed up. Everyone got quiet. Someone asked, “What did you girls talk about while we were gone?” I answered, “Oh you know, cooking tips and girl talk.” A flurry of giggles behind me made it difficult to keep a straight face. Desiree rescued me saying, “OK girls, lets start serving as soon as they manage to sit themselves down.” Everyone was starving so no one argued with that.

The girls and I cook “Rocky Mountain French Toast” for breakfast. Serving was a lot like lunch yesterday except that every one of the Masters, made a grab for his slave’s bobbing tits. We had to let them caress our nipples until we moaned and they released us. It turns out they made a stupid bet of who could make his slave moan first just by touching her tits. I suppose in a way that I was proud that Tom won, although Paul was a close second.

There was no nonsense about sitting apart during breakfast. The girls made a contest of who could feed her new Master in the most erotic way. More then one ended up getting screwed on the grass next to the tables and missing part of breakfast. After last night, it wasn’t as hard to ignore those rutting couples as you might think. Tom and I agreed that we both wanted to finish eating.

After breakfast was cleared away, the Investiture ceremony began. I finally found out what Investiture means. It’s when a new Master and his new slave are formally brought into the “Gorean Society” which is a loosely knit nationwide community of Masters and slaves. The society polices its membership to insure that permanent damage is never done to a slave, mediates disputes on ownership of slaves, and insures that the activities of the membership are kept out of the media. Members come from all walks of society, professional, business, education, science, law enforcement, military, and many more.

Everyone except me was already a junior member since their parents were all members. Since I had never participated in an Investiture, I was inducted too. As new members, were told the rules of behavior, how to recognize other members, but little else. We had to pass through our “probation period” before we would be trusted with more information. After Investiture we were given our bathing suits back.

As the final caution Art explains, “Most important, what happened on the trip should be shared only with your parents and no one else—ever. You are now part of a SECRET society. Bad things have been known to happen to people with ‘loose lips’. Even people younger then you.” I explain to Tom, “Don’t worry, I’ve already figured out that I’m not allowed to discuss any of this with my parents.”

Now it’s finally time to depart this magical island. Everyone gets into their canoes and pushes off. Once we’re away from shore, Tom has me remove my bikini bottom then he lifts me onto his rock hard cock. I sigh in relief. My pussy opens as if to welcome an honored guest. Even after he shoots his hot spunk into me. He holds me tightly against him. We cuddle silently, letting the lazy river carry us downstream.

Looking around I see that everyone from our group is copying us. Half of the girls are topless as well as bottomless. My pussy wants more. It squeezes and kneads Tom’s softening meat until it hardens again. Tom is happy to accommodate me when I ask, “Master please remove my top and play with my tits.” Surrounded by nature’s beauty, we resume man’s most natural act.

Tom and I are way in front of the entire group. He hears the next rapids ahead and tries to rouse me, but I only want to feel his cock inside me. Tom knows that even as skilled as he is, it’s too dangerous going through the rapids holding a naked woman on his cock. Time is quickly running out. He needs a fast solution. SPLASH! Cold!

Tom has thrown me right out of the canoe. I come up sputtering and spitting out water. Furious and ready to kill, I spot him. He’s jumped out of the canoe himself so he can stop it from going further down river. Spitting mad, water streaming down my body, I advance on him like a naked Valkerie seeking revenge.

He pushes the canoe onto the nearby shore then turns back to me. As strong as I am, I’m unfamiliar with water wrestling. He easily turns me around, bends me over so my nipples are under water, and from behind rams his still hard cock back up my wanton cunt. “You bastard,” I cry as I feel all the fight drain out of me through my pussy. Tom fucks me there in the middle of the river. The rest of our group passes by. The girls are all back in their bikinis and can’t resist teasing me, “Trying to use your tits as paddles? Is that an electric eel between your legs, or is Tom just glad to see you? Cathy’s so hot she can screw in a freezing river. I heard she once kept doing it right over a waterfall.” I know I turned 15 different colors. I didn’t blame the girls, I would have done the same thing.

“AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII”, I scream loud and long, drowning out Tom’s shout when we climax together. I beg, “Please Master, get your slave’s bikini so everyone watching doesn’t know what a hot slut she is. “Very well, He says, “Next time,” obey when I tell you to stop.” I promise and Tom retrieves my bikini. He helps me put it on in the middle of the river. With Tom’s powerful paddling, we quickly rejoin the group.

That was the last rapid. It was the biggest and most exciting of all. We had to help the kids in two different canoes that flipped over. A short time later we reach the end point on the river. Everyone take one final swim together, playing lots of boy-girl team games.

Finally, it’s time to get back on the waiting bus and drive back to the church. What a difference there is between the kids who left and those who are coming back. Their entire world has been changed. The girls are now slaves, but they never seemed happier. The boys behave more like romantic lovers then harsh Masters. However, each of them has a line in their minds that may not be crossed.

Sara, always one to test limits, finds that out when she’s unceremoniously put over Eddie’s knee and spanked for disrespecting Tom. No one lifts a finger to help her. When Eddie’s done, Sara apologizes to Tom and everyone else on the bus. Then she spontaneously gets on her knees to suck Eddie’s cock. I think she’s pleased that her Master is so strong.

When we get off the bus there are the final good-byes. Lots of hugs and kisses are exchanged. I find out that the girls will all be staying at the boy’s parents’ houses for the next two weeks. Doubtless, there will be lots of loving going on. Paula’s trying to organize a reunion in one year, but makes me promise to get in touch with her sooner.

After all the kids have gone Tom and I say goodbye to Art and Desiree. Desiree gives me a big hug and kiss then says, “Tom tells me you may be working at the hotel next week. You may zee my old friend Monqiue. If zo, tell her I said, ‘You were exceptionally helpful and passionate during ze Investiture.’ Say it just that way.”

I ask why it seemed so important that I even more then Tom participated. Desiree explains, “It is because you were close in age, they identified with you and looked up to you. They would never do with for older woman like me. I was the mother figure. You were the big sister they looked up to and needed to emulate. By agency of ze white powder, your sexual needs, cravings, and submissiveness were stamped deep into zee girls brains. I know you think the full moon influenced them. Perhaps this is true, but without you they would have been able to suppress ze release of their own sensuality and resist being made slaves. Without you none of what happened zis weekend would have been possible. Thank you from myself, ze children, their parents and ze society.” The four of us exchanged final hugs then Art and Desiree drove away.

When the door of Tom’s van closes behind us, I break down into tears again. Tom is completely confused by my outburst until I explain, “I don’t want it to be over. Sleeping naked with you all night long, under the stars, surround by the others. I miss them already. They’re like sisters I never had, especially Paula. And what did I do? I corrupted them. I betrayed them into slavery. They all know it yet they still love me.”

Tom tries to massage my shoulders and speak softly to comfort me. I’m inconsolable. After 20 minutes, tears still running freely, he moves me to the back of the van, slips off my bikini, and begins rubbing my body.

I think, “Even that’s not working as my tears continue unabated. I’m wrong, he didn’t do it to comfort me, at least not directly. “What?” I ask feeling him slip out the Ben-wa balls. “Aaaaaah,” I gasp, as they’re replaced by his cock. He made it hard by touching my naked flesh. Now it’s jammed to the hilt in my still juicy twat. Regardless of what I’m feeling, my body reacts as it has been trained. All my thoughts and emotions dissolve, leaving only lust as a slave’s body begins to move to her Master’s command.

* * *

Next, Part 7: Hind-virginity-lost {mf md mc oral anal}