The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FALL OF A DEVOUT BOY

October 2008
Classifications: f/m female dominant, mc, humiliation. bondage, BDSM, lingerie, fetish

Synopsis:

About a devout male Christian university student who becomes the mind control slave of a pagan Gothic girl whose advances he rejected. As her slave she intends to seek justification for her injured feelings and she makes him pay for hurting her.

FALL OF A DEVOUT BOY

Edward was a tall pale muscular Blond-haired blue-eyed boy who often attended Christian Fellowship gatherings in his university but was pretty much a lone wolf or maverick. At the moment he was sat all by himself somewhere in one of the hills on a field, which was surrounded by the parking lot, university campus buildings, other buildings and the university pubs. He was reading the Bible. Whenever he called his mom and dad back home at Nottingham, they had often asked him if he found a girlfriend yet and the answer was ‘no’. It was also a sunny day too. Then some shadow overcame his reading and view. “I see that you enjoy reading the Bible,” a familiar voice called out to him. He put his Bible down and saw who his guest was. A ‘she’. She was one of his classmates in his Law Course. She was as pale as he was with brown eyes and long dyed-black hair (her hair was originally brown) and she was also a Goth, dressed all in black and wore a pentagram around her neck. “It’s Edward right,” she was smiling at him. “Yes. I forgot your name again?” he asked her. She was drop dead gorgeous but he knew that she was a pagan and this was difficult for him. He even remembered her making fun of his religion with three different law professors in three separate classes. “It’s Rachel,” she smiled. “Oh yes. Now I remember. You often talked a lot about Christianity with the Professors. They always make fun of Jesus. You also do that too. I take him seriously. Perhaps you never had a chance to meet him and this is why you are laughing at him,” Edward smiled at her in a sincere way. “Listen I was just loitering around here in university. Would you like to get something to drink? My treat?” she smiled. He looked at her. “Then you can tell me more about your Lord and Saviour. I promise I’d listen,” she was also being just as sincere. “Well if you put it that way,” Edward smiled.

The pub was full of students. Some were sat down eating and drinking. Some were stood up playing pool. Some were playing by the betting machines. Edward and Rachel were sat on a corner that was far off from many tables. They were both having beer. And they were in the middle of a discussion. “So that was my point. Jesus was actually based on our Pagan Gods but during the Middle Ages the Church continued to persecute pagan, in both Europe and in America. Scholars have said this for many years. Even in that book that they made a film out of, back in two-thousand-and-six, it said the exact same thing,” Rachel clarifying her point of view with him. “You mean Da Vinci Code?” Edward trying to clarify if the film she was talking about was the same one he was thinking about. “Yes that book. Movie,” she nodded. “People will always sad bad things to put down my Lord. You know all this hurts me too,” he chuckled cynically. “I’m really sorry to hear that. Look I am not trying to make fun of you. I think you’re a cute handsome guy. To be honest Edward I actually fancy you. I really do,” Rachel being straightforward. “Well I guess feeling is mutual. Rachel I know that you are a pretty girl and you are also intelligent but can’t you open up your heart to what I have to say. I mean we could go to another place. I could ask Jesus to enter your life. To prove that he does exist and that he is the Son of God. I mean I don’t want you to go to Hell when you die,” Edward also starting to come out with his feelings. “Ok Edward I think that you take your religion seriously,” she said. “It is not a religion but yes I do,” he agreed. “I am a pagan and I believe what my parents believe. My ancestors used to pray to these gods when Christianity didn’t even exist yet. Or Judaism. Or Islam,” she was starting to get more exhausted. “I’m sorry Rachel. I … I have to stick to my beliefs and principles,” Edward was getting his stuff and slowly getting up. Rachel got up from her seat and out her hand son his, saying, “Look. I hope you’re not mad with me. I am very sorry about everything I said.” “No Rachel it’s ok. I take no personal offence for what you want to believe. As far as I my beliefs go I can’t bad-mouth my Lord,” he was upset that he had to be honest. “Ok can I make a confession? Before you go?” she looked like she was about to beg him. “Ok sure,” Edward not wanting to go but he felt he had to do so by conviction. “I came here to ask you out. This afternoon. You wanna catch a flick together at the theatres?” she asked him. “Actually I am not supposed to go out with non believers” Edward sighed. He then looked at her pentagram, saying, “You shouldn’t wear those Satanic things. They are evil and attract evil,” Edward slowly walking off. He knew that he injured her feelings about not wanting to gout with her but he had no choice. Rachel stood there, feeling emotionally hurt and walked away…..angrily.

SAME NIGHT

RACHELS’S BEDROOM

Rachel was hunched over her PC, logged on to the World Wide Web. She was still angry that day and didn’t even eat dinner. She was doing research. She wondered how a cute guy like Edward could be close-minded and not even just go out on one stupid date with her. She felt humiliated too. She also angry with his beliefs since it was Christians who had been persecuting and hunting pagans down for centuries. She was reading many many interesting things online. Especially about Mind Control. She smirked wickedly as she continued reading and reading and reading. She knew that he was one of those jock types who normally became Christians, but there were like him in America than in England or Western Europe. she was far more intelligent than he was and far more resourceful and can be just as physically tough, like a pagan British equivalent of Sarah Palin, as she’d like to think. She was contemplating how to spring her trap to catch this Blond jock. She knew what she was doing nearly seemed evil. She didn’t care. Not anymore. Her injured feelings have clouded her judgements.

NEXT WEEK

Edward was inside the library, sat all by himself. He was reading a book on Law. He was doing his assignment. He looked up. It was Rachel. She was not dressed up as Goth, at least not these last few days and she no longer wore her pentagram. “Hi. Could I talk to you?” she asked him. “Yeah sure. Please have a seat,” he offered her to sit down with him. She took a seat opposite him. “I have been thinking about what you said. And also about accepting Jesus and why you think that he really is the Saviour,” she sounded sincere. “Well I’m glad to hear that…Rachel,” he smiled at her. She had her bag with her and she unzipped it, taking something out. “I found this relic on the Internet,” she took it out. She showed it to him. it was some ancient pendant that had some Biblical Inscriptions on it. “It’s a Christian relic in fact. It has some writings on it,” Rachel holding it by its string. She was swinging it in front of him left-to-right, saying, “I bought it for you because I know everything about Christianity means a lot to you.” “Thanks. That is sweet of you,” he continued looking at her swinging pendant. She swung it and realised that no one was anywhere near them nor staring at their direction. She starts to hypnotise him, “You are looking at this pendulum. You do not take your eyes of it and this is the only thing that you are concentrating on. You think of nothing else but this pendulum and the sound of my voice,” Rachel swinging the pendulum over Edward’s eyes,” Edward’s eyes kept on shifting, trying to catch up with the pendulum. “Your eyes are getting sleepy. You will close them,” Rachel continued to guide him. Edward closed his eyelids. “As you listen to the sound of my voice your mind is slowly being re-programmed. It is becoming empty. You will only now follow the sound of my voice. At the count of ten you will wake up and your mind shall resume the new programming in your brain. This is your new program. You are my obedient loyal slave. You only live to serve me although you retain all your memories and a part of you is in love with me and want to keep me happy at all times and will always listen to me. Now I shall count to ten. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten,” she finished counting. Edward woke up. Rachel put the pendant away. She asked him, “Do you know who I am?” “You are my mistress whom I must loyally serve and obey at all times and love with all my heart,” he responded meekly. “Excllent,” Rachel starting to enjoy having a new slave to do with as she pleased, remembering what happened the week before and how he injured her feelings.

SAME AFTERNOON

“So you have him under your power huh,” Carol puffed her cigarette at Edward’s face. “Please don’t smoke at his face like that,” Rachel was standing beside her slave, playing with his blond hair. “Why the fuck not? He did hurt you right?” Carol was being sarcastic. Carol was a redhead Goth and Rachel’s fellow student housemate. Rachel kissed him firmly on the lips while he remained seated by her desk inside her bedroom. “That’s why?” Rachel proving her point. “So you gonna make him into one of us?” Felicia asked. Felicia was a mixed-race Gothic girl who was another housemate of Rachel’s. “The thought did cross my mind,” Rachel nodded wickedly. Felicia meant that would Rachel turn Edward into a Goth. “Well you don’t have any real solid boyfriend so this is good for you,” Felicia remarked. “There are guys you fuck with and there are ones you’d like to keep,” Rachel showing out her tongue. “And no more Jesus for you slave. You are going to become a pagan. Just like your mistress,” she kissed Edward lovingly on the cheek. She then teased him playfully, “Tell these bitches here who I am and who do you love the most?” she smiled. “You are my Mistress. You are the one who I love the most,” Edward sounded very devoted and sincere. “Who are more devoted to? Me or Jesus?” she teased him. “You of course,” Edward sounded passionate. Rachel then came and sat on her bed, telling him, “Prove it to me. Come and crawl here. Lick my feet,” Rachel taking out her shoes. Edward got up from the seat and went and crawled on all fours towards his mistress. Felicia and Carol just laughed at this humiliation. Edward lowered his face over her right feet and started lapping his tongue. “Ohh that feels so nice. Maybe I should make him do this in public right in front of everybody,” Rachel smiled kinkily. “Sounds like a good plan if you ask me,” Carol smirked. “But you know he did hurt you. Aren’t you gonna punish him even if it is at least once?” Felicia asked, caring for her friend’s injured feelings. “Well I made him drive us here. Perhaps I can make him go back tomorrow night and let him spend the night with me if you girls know what I mean and I have big plans,” Rachel looking down on her tall muscular Blond slave who continues to lap his tongue at her feet like a dog, “Ok slave now lick my other foot,” she told him. Edward started lapping his tongue now at her left feet. “It is nice to have his tongue at my feet. “I think your cunt needs some cleaning too,” Felicia winked at Rachel. “That comes later Felicia. That comes later,” Rachel winking back.

SAME NIGHT

9PM

Rachel had red lights on in her bedroom. Edward was all tied up in Rachel’s bedroom. He was dressed up in sexy lacy lingerie only. His wrists and ankles were tied to the four bed posts in a spread eagle manner. His mouth had a ball gag. His eyes were blindfolded. Rachel had an ice bucker beside her bed. She also had a box full of surprises. On her desk was a camcorder recording, recording the ‘punishment for Edward’. Punishment for not going out with her and hence hurting her feelings. Rachel was also dressed in lacy lingerie, but like a dominatrix. She was dripping candle wax on his chest. Edward was making agonising movements. Tears flowed down his cheeks as she allowed him to feel and express physical pain. “Oh does that hurt baby,” she was acting cruelly. He nodded his head and moaned through the ball gag. He shook his head as he was in constant pain. “No Jesus to save you now huh,” she laughed. She could see that she was tormenting him. She then took an ice cube from the ice bucket and slowly moved along the ‘injure’ parts of his body. He moaned highly through the ball gag, shaking his head in pain. He was just tied there helpless for all his muscles. She left the ice cube to melt on his chest. She then picked up the candle again and then dripped some more but this on both his pink nipples. Edward frantically shook on her bed. His nipples were now RED rather than pink. “It is nice to see a man with red nipples,” she teased him. She picked up another ice cube with one hand and then another one with her other hand. She then saw how red his nipples were. “Ok slave your mistress is not done punishing you for what you did to her in the bar,” she pressed both ice cubes on his bruised nipples. He really shook his body and head frantically. She laughed at his ordeal. The ice cubes melted because the heat from the wax drippings were still solid on his nipples, therefore causing his nipples to instantly change from red to blue. She quickly got up her bed and walked to her desk. She grabbed the camcorder and walked towards the bed, zooming in on his body in agony and on his nipples becoming blue. “Now how about that. Blue nipples. I always wanted to fuck a man with blue nipples,” she stopped the camcorder. “Ok the fun isn’t over slave. I haven’t finish punishing you yet,” she chuckled. She returned the camcorder to the desk. She then went back next to him on the bed, positioning herself exactly on top of him. She started lapping her tongue at his right nipple. He shook his head as her tongue was tickling and hurting his bluish nipples all at once. She then changed nipples and stared lapping her tongue now at his left nipple. “Your nipples taste funny slave,” she chuckled. She then let her saliva drip on his left nipple, and then started kissing and sucking on it. She knew that he liked that. She then went to his right nipple again and also let her saliva drip, kissing and sucking on it. Her saliva and sucking was to ease the pain. “See how your mistress takes care of you when you are in pain. Has Jesus ever saved you from pain, like the one just now?” she taunted him. Edward heard her and shook his head. “But I saved you right,” Rachel making her point. Edward nodded his head. She moved towards his face and took off his ball gag, kissing him firmly on the lips and then taking off his blindfold, “That’s my good pagan boy.”

11PM

Rachel, Carol and Felicia were all sat down on the lounge. And Rachel’s slave too of course. They all had their cups of tea on a wooden desk in front of them and much of their stuff is on the floor (typical English houses). Carol occupied an armchair by herself. Felicia was sat on one end of their largest sofa. Rachel and Edward occupied the other end. The television was on and everyone was watching a taped episode of Eastenders, the BBC’s leading TV soap opera. Rachel had her back rested against the couch with some pillows behind her. Her clothes were open and Edward was kneeling on the sofa, sucking on her left breast like a baby to his mother and her hand was on his head, keeping him in his place. “I have never seen you this happy,” Felicia remarked. “I agree with Felicia,” Carol nodded. “Well he is mine at last. I don’t know why didn’t I do this last term,” Rachel keeping her slave sucking on her nipple. He sucked on it gently and not too rough or else she would lose concentration. “Do you guys think I should give him tattoos and piercing. I mean I am sure I don’t want him going to church or reading the Bible anymore. He is mine. All mine,” Rachel becoming consumed with her ownership of Edward, that she kissed him on his yellow-haired head lovingly. “I think you guys make a lovely couple,” Felicia sucking up. “Really? You mean it? I think so too,” Rachel smiling really happily. “I think you should get him tattooed and pierced. Tomorrow afternoon. After you guys finish your classes,” Carol suggested.

NEXT DAY

Rachel and Edward held hands as they went inside a tattooing shop by some street pavement in the city centre. “Hello Rachel how are you today?” a pale woman with long black hair and piercing blue eyes looked up at her from behind the counter. The woman had a piercing on her left eyebrow. And also wore two Ankh-like earrings. Her name was Helen. “Helen my boyfriend here would like to have tattoos and piercing today. Is it possible?” she asked her friend nicely. “Sure I can do it today,” Helen winked. They followed Helen to another room within the shop. There was an operating table in the middle of the room and the counters in it were full of equipments like needles and colouring materials. “So what do you guys want?” Helen asked. Rachel whispered at Helen’s ears. “Ahh the shy type eh. Don’t worry once we’re done with you, you won’t be so shy anymore,” Helen winked at Edward. Rachel whispered at Edward’s ear, telling him to take off all his clothes and lie on the table and that Rachel would be with him at all times to see and guide through the tattooing. Helen did a good job while Rachel watched her work. When Helen was done with him, both she and Rachel waited outside by the front part of the shop. They gave Edward an hour for his body to heal and absorb everything. When the hour was over they returned and Rachel asked Edward to stand up and turn around for them, showing all the tattoos and piercing he’s got. On his chest he had the words imprinted PROPERTY OF RACHEL and both his nipples had pierced gold-like rings. He also now wore earrings on both ears, like the ones Helen had. On the upper part of the side of his right arm he had the tattoo of a heart that has the words EDWARD + RACHEL inscribed within it and on the upper part of the side of his left arm was a tattoo of some MANGA-LIKE DRAGON. On his back were the words imprinted in bold italics RACHEL IS MY GODDESS. Edward paid Helen for the services and works she had done on his body. “Your boyfriend is so devoted,” Helen winking at Rachel after Edward paid her on her own counter. “Yes he is. Come sweetheart . Nice to see you again Helen,” Rachel pulling Edward out of the shop. “Come back anytime,” Helen called back to her.

CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY

Edward was having pagan dinner with Rachel’s parents as his own parents disowned him after telling them that he was now a pagan and reject Jesus Christ. Rachel’s parents never celebrated Christmas and hated it as it represented anti-pagan imperialism. “So Edward Rachel has been telling us a lot about you,” Rachel’s mom smiled at him from across the table. “And she has told me a lot about you guys too,” Edward said. Rachel’s father occupied the head seat. Rachel and her mom were sat to her father’s right while Edward and her baby brother Joey were sat to her father’s left. “I heard that you and my daughter want to get married young man,” Rachel’s father smiled at him. “That is true sir. But only with your permission,” Edward was being polite. “Your own parents disown you and you now know what our world is like. Welcome to the family son. In fact you can sleep together with Rachel in her bedroom. I think I would be happy to have you as my son,” Rachel’s father sipping his beer glass. “Really daddy,” Rachel was excited. Rachel’s dad nodded. “To paganism and to our new son-in-law Edward. May the pagan gods be a shining upon us,” Rachel’s father raising his beer glass to make a toast. “May the pagan gods be a shining upon us,” Rachel, Joey, Rachel’s mom and Edward raised their glasses too. After dinner they all sat down by the lounge, drinking wine. After they all finished their wine and calling it a night, Rachel held Edward lovingly by the hand, “Ok you guys. Good night.” “Don’t try to make too much noise,” her dad joked back. “We won’t dad. We’d keep it to the minimum,” Rachel responded, as she and her boyfriend-husband-slave disappeared from the lounge sight.

THE END