The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fall of Kathy

The Conclusion;

That night Abigale was eager to please her master, ready to get started looking for Kathy. Her master told her to wait, and that it had help coming for her. Rewarding her for her eagerness Abigale moaned in pleasure as the pantyhose messaged her sex. Laughter filled her head as the pantyhose relished in the fact it had broken her. A short time later there was a knock at the door, and Abigale opened the door for Ruth, and Tim. They all hugged and shivered in delight as their hose touched each other. Sitting down they stared off into space like zombies as the pantyhose rewarded their obediance, and warped their minds even more to its bidding. Then a few hours later there was another knock and 3 more people arrived. Sitting in the closet trying to see what was going on Kathy later found out their names were Mike, Barbara, and Joey. All of them were in hose as well from their neck to their toes. Sitting down with the others in unison they all spoke “I am pantyhose, I live to serve my master” Hearing this a shiver ran down Kathy’s spine and she almost opened the door to join them.

Morning arrived, and everyone got ready to go. Everyone put on a leotard to cover themselves (but not their master), and a pair of heels, and walked out of the house to begin their search, leaving Kathy alone. Finally able to open the door, and stretch Kathy looked down at her pantyhose covered legs wondering if she would ever be able to stop wearing it. Even though it wasn’t part of her master (wait a minute she thought, I have no master, I am my own person.) she still needed to feel it on her skin. Through the night she had plenty of time to think, and came to understand that just taking it off was not a solution. It was like putting a bandaid on a deep wound, that would open again at anytime. Somehow she needed to find a weakness, that would kill it. That was the only way to win this war, the only way to save human kind. So now standing there outside the closet, Kathy picked out a pair of shorts and shirt from the bedroom and got dressed. Searching through Abigales backbacks she picked out a few pairs of pantyhose, and all the food and water she could fit into the other. Then Kathy opened the back door and set off to her old lab, determined to find a hope.

Working her way through the city wasn’t easy. everywhere she turned Kathy found traps that included pods, puddles of goo, and trip wires to set off weapons that had gotten Tim before. After a few days of travel, moving forward then retreating, then moving forward by different routes Kathy finally found the lab. Looking at it scared the hell out of her, knowing this was where it all started. Now with no sign of life anywhere it looked like a grave yard waiting to suck her up and bury her alive. Carefully working her way to the building, she looked into windows for traps. Seeing nothing she opened one of the doors and quietly went inside. She walked through the empty halls careful not to step in anything, and progressed to her lab. Opening the door she went inside and closed the door behind her. Sitting in her old chair Kathy breathed a sigh of relief, she had made it. Even though she had a long way to go to win this war she had made a large step in the right direction. Pulling out the backpack she ate a light lunch, and decided where to go from there.

Diligently Kathy worked, reviewing her notes, and any other information she could find about the pantyhose. Searching through her memories she also added that to the equation, and started breaking down its composition. Working during the day, and hiding at night so she wouldn’t have to use any lights to give up her hiding spot Kathy had a break through. Though petrolium based it did not break down or dilute with water, yet other petrolium based products hurt it. Studing the element compounds she devised a solution that should be lethal to the hose, yet almost harmless to humans. Several days later she had manufactured enough of the solution to test it. Searching the lab, Kathy was unable to find a sample to use, and carefully checking the production floor Kathy found all the vat’s to be empty as well. Quite exasperated she knew that her only way to get a sample was going to be outside the building, and getting it from one of the puddles of goo. Pulling on a pair of rubber lab gloves Kathy grabbed a vile, plus the solution she had created, and headed for the door to get the sample she needed. Stopping at the first puddle, she kneeled down to get her sample and before she could even react tendricles shot out from the goo and grabbed her by the legs. Screaming out in terror, Kathy tried to pull free but the goo was so strong it pulled her back. Kicking and screaming Kathy clawed at the ground trying to get away as the goo pulled her into it. Struggling less and less Kathy felt it enter her, and instantly her will left her and she let it drag her into it. When it finished engulfing her body Kathy stood in the center of the goo. Gone was everything that used to be her and in its place stood a completely obedient drone. dropping the vile, the drone stood at attention awaiting orders. Dropping the solution from her other hand it spilled as it fell and covered most of the surface the goo covered. Shivering the goo absorbed the solution and then was still. The drone stepped out of the goo, and walked back into the building. Searching through the building it knew its job was to look for other living orginisms and to convert them for its master. That was its only job, and it must obey its master. After a complete search of the building with no other life found, the drone sat and would continue to sit until master called for it.

Several days later, the drone still sat waiting for masters orders. But something was wrong, the drone started shaking, and the pantyhose covering its body was starting to change to a dark black color. That night the shaking stopped, and all was still. Suddenly a cracking noise, and the pantyhose shattered to the floor with Kathy falling as well. Unable to function Kathy lay there on the floor looking around. Then she remembered, and realized it had worked! Finally human kind could have hope. Struggling to stand Kathy hurt so bad, as did the nausia, and dizziness that she felt. Working her way back to her office she grabbed a pair of pantyhose out of the bag and slid them on. Only helping some, atleast she could function, and think. Walking back to the puddle of goo she had been dragged into she could see that it was dead as well. Dried out, cracked, and jet black in color. Smiling for the first time in a long time, Kathy went back into the building to make more solution for the next stage of her war.

Abigale was in her glory. Not only was she able to enjoy all the glory of pantyhose, but she was serving her master well. Always pleased with her efforts, it was always rewarding her, and that made her want to remain loyal, and alway serve its every need. The group had split up to cover more ground, but they had all felt it when Kathy had been consumed. Happiness had filled them when she rejoined them, but fear had taken hold when master let her become a drone. Questioning the honesty of her master she was quickly subdued back into submission with a gentle pulsing. Smiling again she rejoined the others to go and get Kathy when the feeling of completeness left them. Knowing where she was when she was brought back the group was told by master to go there and find her. “Yes master” they replied in unison, and started out towards her. Slowly, but steadily master tightened his hold on the group, and before long there was no longer a group of people headed towards Kathy, there was a group of drones. Completely consumed now, their master had complete control. No more free will, no more thought, Abigale and the others no longer existed, just drones of pantyhose.

Arriving at the factory the drones entered quickly and quietly. Rushing to Kathy’s office the drones entered and threw themselves recklessly at her trying to touch her. Dropping something from her hands the pantyhose thought it was from fear, and as all the drones grabbed ahold of Kathy it spread instantly to her creating a huge mass of pantyhose goo that everyone was just swimming in and through. Suddenly the goo everyone was in quivered, and everyone of the drones including the converted again Kathy stood at attention. Not recieving orders the drones looked around and stepped out of the goo. One of them brushed against another, and started to feel each other up, then another joined, and another, until the entire group was nothing more than a bunch of bodies thrashing around on each other in total extacy. This continued for over a day, until the drones started slowing down, the color of the pantyhose turning black in color, and finally nothing. Suddenly a cracking noise and the pantyhose started to shatter, leaving 7 people laying on the ground. Shaking her head Kathy sat up and smiled at what she had done.

As everyone started geting their bearings back, Kathy started handing out pairs of pantyhose for everyone to put on. After everyone had put their hose on and leotards back on Kathy explained what she had done, and when she finished everyone got up and gave her a hug. Abigale held on the longest, and went she let go she looked at Kathy and said “Thankyou! I had completely lost myself to it. It was so strong, I thought my will was stronger, but when I fell I wanted nothing more than it to be my master, and do ANYTHING it wanted me to.” After a few hours of talking they all sat down, and Kathy walked them through what was left to be done. Then they all settled in for some rest because the war was far from over.

The weeks that passed, went quickly, divided into 2 groups one kept making more and more solution, and the other group kepts spreading it further and further away from the factory. The war had turned, it seemed the humanity had a chance to still survive. Finding an old short wave radio, Ruth left it on hoping to hear of survivors, or other groups that managed to make it. Finally in answer to their prayers a voice, then 2, then more and more of rebel groups that had gone into hiding. Giving out the compound formula, Kathy explained how to make it, and others started fighting in other areas. After a month it seemed the pantyhose was loosing, more and more ground was cleared. In celebration Kathy’s group had a picnic at the local park. It was the first time everyone was happy and full of joy since the invasion started years ago. Kathy and Abigale sat together on a table talking. Kathy looked at Abigale and said “I never had the chance to thank you for saving me. I had given up hope, and was ready to die when you knocked on my door” Smiling Abigale responded with “It goes both ways, when I saved you, I finally got to see what was really important. And for that, I finally get the chance to show you as well.” And with that Abigale smiled and kicked off one of her shoes, rubbing it on Kathy’s pantyhose leg. Instantly Kathy knew what was happening but it was to late. Some of Abigale’s pantyhose rubbed off onto Kathy’s leg and used her hose against her. Finding it’s objective it entered her and instantly seized control. Moaning Kathy’s eyes rolled back and she asked “Why?". Abigale just smiled and said “I am happier this way, master showed me how much I really needed it, and it is right. I will not betray it”. Kathy’s pantyhose was now converted and her master was back in control. Abigale said “You have a choice, join me with my master, and it will remain where it is, never higher, never more. Fight it and become a drone, watching yourself change everyone else back into drones. The war is over now Kathy, it won. All the other groups have now been taken, join us and we can be happy still.” Thinking it over, the pantyhose finally spoke to me. “It is time now Kathy take your place at the throne, reproduce, and lets create a new world together where humans and hose live in harmony, never to be separated. It is either that or I finish what I started, and move on to the next planet” Starting to cry, I looked out at the group, happy in celebration, realizing it was one final moment of freedom for them. A last supper so to speak. Wiping the tears from my eyes, I called the group over and explained the situation to them. One by one they said ok, and allowed my master to flow onto their legs. Some went easy, some cried, and the last one fought kicking and screaming. But at the end of the day we all became one with our master again. For a while I kept some of the solution handy to make sure master kept to its word, but one day I took the canister outside and dumped it out. Master was proud, and rewarded me well for it!

A year has passed, we still communicate with the other groups, and help master find the remaining few still in hiding. The hose has kept its word never rising above breast level, and we in turn keep our word as well. I am now 3 monthes pregnant with Tim’s baby, Ruth, and Abigale are expecting as well. The only thing that we wonder is “Will the children be born free, or serve our master from the day they are born.” Either way “We are pantyhose, and we will obey!”