The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fall of Kathy

Chapter 9;

Two years have passed since the invasion began. The world is a baren waste land with no life in sight. About a year after the invasion began, humans were all pretty well removed from the face of the planet. The alien hose kept its word and Kathy, plus her 2 friends were spared. However none of the drones had been saved, as they worked themselves to death their bodies were consumed by the hose and used to create new slaves. Eventually as the human population became extinct the hose moved on to other life forms, and soon all animals had been taken as well. Now as Kathy looked out across her kingdom of waste tears ran down her cheeks. Everywhere she looked there were empty buildings, hose pods, and pools of alien mass waiting for a new host. Turning around Kathy walked back into her home, and her master pulsed gently in her ass, and sex. Talking out to her the hose reminded her that she had been spared, and all of her needs would always be met. After all this time trapped in the prison that she had created, she knew no other way. Kathy couldn’t even remember what it felt like to be free, and knew there was no other way now. Still crying Kathy lay down on her bed and wished there was another way.

Abigale opened her eyes, and realized she was still alone in her bed. She and her boyfriend had found this bunker when the invasion started and had hid away hoping that humanity would pull through. After two years supplies had dwindled down to near nothing, and the situation above ground had gotten beyond any form of winning. With no food left in the bunker, John had decided to chance going to the surface to find food, and other supplies that they needed. That was 3 days ago, and Abigale knew in her heart that something had happened to him. Getting up out of bed, she knew what must be done. Getting dressed she planned out a trip to get her to a market that she could get supplies, and possibly be able to find John.

She opened the door slowly, sticking her head out to look around. Everything was so quiet, there wasn’t even any birds chirping. Slowly working her way out the door she looked around and was dismayed to find that she was the only thing she could see moving. Closing the door behind her, she started walking towards town. Soon after she arrived she started seeing puddles of what looked like goo all over the place. Walking up to the door of the supermarket she looked through the glass, and her heart dropped as her eyes fell on several green pods by the door. One of them was open, and Abigale wondered if that was the fate her boyfriend had suffered. Moving on, careful to avoid the strange puddles she came to a gas station that looked clear. Carefully working her way through the door she started bagging up any food she could find, as well as anything flammable to start a fire if she should need it. Turning to leave she saw movement, spinning around the rest of the way she saw the drone starting to approach her. Screaming out Abigale turned and ran out the door of the gas station back the way she came. Running as fast as she could she rounded a corner and stepped right in the middle of a puddle of strange goo. Falling down she realized her foot was stuck, and she pulled with all her might to get free of it. Standing back up she ran as hard and fast as she could all the way back to the shelter slamming the door behind her. Putting down the bags of supplies she rubbed her elbow which stuck really badly from the fall. Trying to calm herself she sat down, and eventually she started to relax. Wondering if the thing she saw used to be her boyfriend she started to cry. Curling up into a little ball on the chair she cried and cried until she fell asleep.

Abigale awoke hours later and stretched, trying to work out all the kinks in her body after falling asleep in a chair. Feeling quite refreshed, she stood up and started going through the bags of stuff she got. Once everything was out of the bags she inventoryed it and started putting it away. “Pantyhose” she said to herself, almost laughing. Why the hell did I grab “pantyhose”. Granted she always loved wearing pantyhose before everything went so wrong, but she hadn’t worn a pair in over 2 years. Leaving them on the table she put everything else away, then came back to the table and looked over the package again. Smiling she remembered all the times she used to wear it, and it seemed like there was a voice in the back of her head telling her she wanted to put them on. Opening the package she pulled them out and ran her fingers over it, still smiling as she did it. Suddenly she froze in place, and the smile disappeared. Looking down she remembered the puddle of goo and feeling like it had tried to hold her there. Lifting up her pant leg, panic struck as she looked at a beautiful suntan pantyhosed leg from the knee down. Still in a panic she pulled off her sock and found that it had spread already to her foot. “No, no, no” she yelled to no one, and the voice in her head said “Yes, yes, yes”. Stripping down to her panties she assessed the situation. The hose stopped just below her knee, and went all the way down to her toes. It honestly looked like nothing more than a knee high stocking. Sitting there trying to figure out what to do she found her mind drifting to thoughts of when she wore pantyhose, how beautiful it made her legs look, and how amazing they always felt. Snapping back to reality, Abigale found herself rubbing the hose, slowly caressing it encouraging it to grow up her leg. Looking back at the table, she thought to herself (or was it even herself thinking it) that her other leg would look better if she put the pantyhose on her other leg that she got from the store. With the gentle caressing the hose had started to work its way up further, now it reached up her thigh and slowly continued higher. Dazed Abigale stood and approached the table still rubbing her pantyhosed thigh. Reaching out to pick up the pantyhose a moment of clarity hit and she pulled back. Grabbing a book of matches off the table she lit one and threw it at the pantyhose. Grabbing her head as the voice screamed at her to put out the fire, Abigale stood fast and let it burn.

Hours later, Abigale sit in her chair staring at her hosed leg in disbelief. Two years she had hid from this, and in the blink of an eye it was over. For a while she had tried to find a way to pull it off, but all she had managed to do is spread it further. It had spread to the top of her leg, and she could feel it trying to work its way to her sex. Pulling off her panties she stood in front of the mirror watching little feelers starting to work their way inside her. Gently rubbing her as they did. Suddenly one of them found a way in, and Abigale fell over in a surge of sexual extasy. So overwhelming were the feelings, her mind went into overload and she passed out on the floor.

Starting to stir, Abigale turned over and rubbed her legs together. Standing up she walked back to the mirror and lifted her shirt to look at her body. From the waist down she had become a pantyhosed beauty and she relished in the moment of it. Listening to the voice in her head that told her it was what she wanted and not to fight it, she agreed. But in a shock to her master she replied with “Yes, I am happy, and really do like this alot. But this is where it ends, you will spread no more, if you do I will end my own life as well as yours” Laughing within her head started with the response of “I have lived for thousands of years, and destroyed many planets. What makes you think you can end me?” Smiling at her reflection Abigale replied “I will burn myself and you with me, then we both will be gone” Silence filled her head, and then came the response “I will grant your wish, and will remain as I am. However if you try to defy me, or remove me, you will become nothing more then a drone, and continue to live that way until I decide you will die.” Still standing in front of the mirror Abigale watched the pantyhose quiver and move up to just below her breasts. Slightly paniced she started reaching for the lighter fluid from the counter when the hose spoke to her again. “No need to panic, this is as far as I will go, I needed to reach a point that if the situation changed I could continue” A gentle throbbing started in Abigales ass and sex, relaxing and enjoying the sensations she knew she had lost, but atleast she still had her humanity.

A week passed and Abigale found herself talking to her pantyhose alot. She hadn’t realized how lonely she had been when her boyfriend had disappeared. Not even bothering to get dressed she would move around the bunker in nothing but her pantyhose, enjoying any chance she got to rub against things, or even rub her hands on her legs. The pantyhose kept to its word as well, and kept her stimulated enough to maintian its own control as well. As the first week ended they learned alot about each other, and it seemed a tighter bond was created.

As the week ended Abigale informed her pantyhose that they were gonna need to make a food and supply run. She then inquired as to whether or not she would be safe if they did. Reassuring her they would be safe her pantyhose pulsed and Abigale moaned in pleasure. Remembering that she saw no one the last time they were out Abigale threw on a pair of shoes and headed out the door with nothing else on. Arriving at the grocery store Abigale opened the door and almost instantly a pod exploded covering her with the same strange goo from the puddles outside. slowly the goo started changing into pantyhose and Abigale realized that she was in trouble. It was not retracting and remaining where it was. Her chest was now covered, and arms slowly followed. You tricked me she screamed feeling the pulsing increase in her sex and ass trying to distract her from what was happening. Abigale could feel the pantyhose slowly creeping up her neck trying to cover her head. Knowing that would be the end she ran into the store trying to find something flamable to end it before she lost herself completely to it. Finding what she needed, Abigale pulled the top and dumped the contents of the fuel cap over her body. Instantly pain hit her, pain like she had never felt before. The voice in her head started screaming as well, and the pantyhose stopped spreading. Acting quickly Abigale grabbed the hose at her neck and started pulling on it. Still experiencing pain like she had never felt before she kept pulling and the pantyhose started to give. For what seemed like an eternity she struggled, pulled, worked, poured, and kept at it until she reached her waist. Struggling even more at that point she refused to give up, even when it felt like she was pulling her insides out through her sex and ass. Finally down to her knees she saw what had been inside her flopping around trying to find a way back in, and that induced a new found effort on her part until she finally got it off. Throwing the pantyhose across the room, she fell back in pain. Struggling to keep from passing out she watched the hose change into a form of blob that slowly started working its way back towards her. Trying to stand, but doubling over in pain Abigale stumbled across the room and darted out the front door before another pod could blow open. falling to her knees in the street, abigale continued falling and curled up into the fetal position to deal with the pain and then passed out.