The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fallen Future

Chapter 10 – Fulfilling Obligations

Disclaimer – This story contains mind control and sex. If these things are not to your liking, don’t continue reading. This story is actually more story than sex so if you are just interested in the sex, you may wish to pass on this one. I will continue to write this story, but if I receive feedback from people that enjoy it and want more, the additional chapters are likely to get written more quickly.

In 2017, while Azrael’s Angels were conducting the opening of their Three State War, the Ag wars fizzled out, not with a bang but with a whimper. There were far ranging consequences as a result of its end. There were some areas where people had actually listened to the farmers, buckled down and did the necessary work, so that all in the area had at least a small amount of food. The majority of the areas that the mobs had stormed did not fare as well. In most areas the food supplies ran out, either through lack of saving seeds to continue planting, through destruction of the perennials that would have continued to supply food, or through improper irrigation that either dried out crop land or washed valuable top soils away. The areas that could no longer produce food became a breeding ground for various diseases and plagues. Dead bodies piled up because the people remaining in the areas didn’t even have enough strength to walk somewhere else to try to survive, never mind digging graves or gathering wood for pyres.

The plagues spread through animals, fleas, looters that came to rob the dead, and individuals who waited too long before leaving affected areas. They finished off the job that the earlier starvation had done in clearing both the east and west coasts of the USA. Perhaps one in twenty of the people that had lived on the coasts survived, either in enclaves that turned more and more aggressive or by people moving inland away from the coasts and out of the areas that were massively populated before the Crash.

The aggressive enclaves had helped along that 95% death rate. As the plagues spread, food supplies became tighter and people became more desperate. As a result the enclaves leaned towards the ‘shoot first and ask questions later’ method of securing their borders and food stocks.

The die-off rate around the country varied, at this time, from the 95% on the east and west coasts to the 40% or so that we had experienced in Colorado by this point.

Sunday:

Since both Katrina and I had gotten a kill the day before, we skipped hunting again. I had enough other things on my to-do list that I could use the extra day to try to catch up some. My wounded arms were almost back to their normal flexibility, although they did occasionally give me a twinge if I was lifting with either of them. I was pretty sure that they were going to stop me if I tried to overdo things so I tried to plan some lighter weight tasks for the day.

One of the things I needed to do was going to require a helper. I needed to build Jess her chicken coop that I had promised, which would involve hauling scrap lumber and fencing materials down to her place. I decided to scan her own house first for anything I could use and only tap my own stored materials if I desperately needed something. I didn’t want to put that off any longer since if there were problems I’d need to rework my plans. I didn’t expect it to take long enough that her chickens would be in danger of not having their coop but I wanted to be sure it was done up in time also. I had a plan that might take care of both Monica’s goats (assuming we recovered them) and Jess’ chickens. It would make tending both easier and less time consuming as well.

I asked Monica to get the drawings she had made of the stalls for the goats so I could look at them over breakfast. When she brought them over, they were simple line drawings of a series of small stalls. After asking her a few questions, I decided that my plan would work. Jess’ garage was about to become a barn. There was plenty of room in there for some small stables for the goats, a larger coop for the chickens (in case she decided to breed or purchase more), and still plenty of inside room for the animals to get exercise in the middle of winter when it was too cold outside for them. Jess’ house was built rather inefficiently for heating (in a similar manner to ours) with the wood stove that provided her heat on one end of the house (similar to the positioning on our fireplace). In her case the wood stove shared a wall with the garage. Since the chickens needed to be kept at 45 degrees Fahrenheit or warmer to keep laying through the winter (as well as having 14 hours of light per day) the wood stove could easily provide that. The goats could get colder with no ill effects so the coop would go adjacent to the wall that had the wood stove on the other side. I would use that wall as the back wall of the coop and it should radiate enough heat to keep them laying through the winter.

I didn’t need a lot of materials for these two projects. Some scrap lumber, heavier branches, or small logs that had fallen would do for the wood needed. I’d also need some wire fencing, but there was a great deal of that around as well. Lots of people had owned dogs before the Crash and there had been wired-in dog runs in back yards all around the neighborhood. The dogs were either killed or let loose to run wild when the owners could no longer feed them. Despite fears of feral dogs, few of them survived for more than a month or two after being released. When people had pulled those fences out to put in gardens I had happily snapped up any and all fencing they were disposing of. I knew that it would be something hard to come by in the future. Normally we would’ve used all the fencing up enclosing gardens from the deer and elk in the area. Nowadays though if a deer or elk were spotted eating someone’s garden, that deer or elk became food stores for the garden’s owner and whoever made the kill.

As it stood, there was sufficient scrap lumber in the garage already for my plans. There were also a mix of nails and wood screws that I could use. The wire came from my stockpile since the run in Jess’ backyard was going to remain as an enclosure for the goats.

Jess assisted me in turning her garage into a barn. When I first said I thought we should use it that way and showed her what I wanted to do, she immediately agreed with me. She was quite amenable in assisting me in my efforts and we chatted away throughout the project. Shortly before we completed everything (with everything only consisting of wood framed stalls sectioned off with wire fencing and a wood framed area enclosed with chicken wire for the chickens that contained some nesting boxes and about ten board feet of roost for the chickens) Jess said:

“So, how do you like getting as much sex as you can possibly handle?”

“I like it, but it has become far too business-like. I think there ought to be some play involved in sex, at least sometimes. I love a bit of role play, or maybe some dress-up. I can’t think of the last time I saw my sexual partner in a really slutty/sexy outfit, trying to turn me on as hard as possible.”

I nailed in the remaining end of the chicken’s roost, about two feet off the ground. I had already put in a couple of ‘steps’ at a foot off the ground for the chickens to get up to the roost proper. I looked around for the nesting boxes I had already constructed. The last thing I needed to do here was get those nailed into place so they didn’t get knocked around after they had eggs in them.

“Do you have it from here?”, Jess asked, “or do you need my help finishing up?”

“I should be fine. I just need to nail these boxes into place then clean up my mess.”

“Okay, I’ll leave you to it.”

Jess left through the door into the house as I continued with my task.

About twenty minutes later, just as I was finishing clean-up, the door opened again. I looked up to see Jess silhouetted in the doorway, wearing an outfit that was either vinyl or glossy leather. The whole outfit clung to her like a second skin and the interesting parts were framed by zippers that had been polished so their sheen would match that of the fabric.

“Oh”, she sighed, “I can’t thank you enough for doing this for me Mister. How can I ever repay you?”

Some days I catch on more quickly than others.

“That’s okay Ma’am, I’m sure you can think of something.”

“Well, why don’t you come on in and relax for a bit. I’m sure you’re tired after all that work.”

“Don’t mind if I do, Ma’am.”

I know the whole thing sounded like the script from a ‘B’ movie. But if Jess wanted to play along with my offhand comment about dress-up and role play, I wasn’t about to argue or complain. I followed her into the house, my eyes on the tight, shiny fabric as it enhanced the sway of her ass.

Jess led me into the living room where she had set out a bottle and a couple of glasses. She poured me a drink and handed it to me. When I sniffed I noticed the distinctive smell of vodka. She poured herself one as well and pounded what was probably a little over a shot.

“So, what do you want, Mister, that I can offer you?”

I sipped my vodka slowly.

“Ma’am, what are you offering? It’s hard to make a choice when I don’t know what to choose from.”

“I have food, alcohol, water, silver... What would you like?”

“I have all of those things myself as well Ma’am, anything else to offer?”

Jess poured herself yet another shot and pounded it. She stood slowly and arched her back slightly to emphasize her breasts in their shiny, black, skin-tight package. She slowly spun about.

“The only other thing I have to offer is myself Mister, do you like what you see?”

Jess’ voice was taking on a bit of a slur and I figured she must’ve started on the vodka right when she came in from the garage, then gotten changed and come back out. I worried about what might happen when the other vodka she had just pounded caught up to her but figured she knew what she was doing.

“Yes Ma’am, I like what I see. I’d like to see more though.”

Jess slowly moved over to me and raised my hand to the zipper surrounding one of her breasts. I pulled on the zipper and found that, when fully opened, the entire covering over that breast popped off into my hand. Her ample breast popped out, her nipple already rock hard and sporting a silver barbell. I moved to the other zipper and freed her second breast. When I reached for the lower zipper, Jess dropped to her knees. She leaned over and opened my own zipper, pulling my cock out. It was ready for action, as it had been since I first saw her in the skin tight outfit. She engulfed my cock with her mouth and started slowly moving up and down, applying suction all the while.

I leaned forward as she sucked me, the better to grasp both of her breasts. As she blew me, I massaged her breasts. Alternating between gentle strokes, hard squeezes, pinching her nipples, and playing with her nipple rings kept me busy and seemed to excite her. After about fifteen minutes of her blowing me, she pulled her mouth off of my cock and knelt in front of me.

“What do you think Mister? Is this good enough payment for your work?”

“That’s a good down payment Ma’am. But I am very much looking forward to the principal being paid off.”

“Well Mister, I’m a little drunk here and I always turn into a real slut when I am so maybe I can pay off that principal right now.”

Jess stood and guided my hand to the zipper around her crotch. As I unzipped it, it uncovered her pussy and asshole both. When the flap dropped into my hand it jingled and I looked down. I saw her full length chain sitting in the flap, already attached to her clit ring. Jess reached down and stretched the chain taut, the top just reached her nipples with the slightest bit of slack. She unscrewed one end of a barbell and then fastened it back on after sliding the small link at the end of the chain over the cylinder of the barbell. She then repeated the action on her other breast and her chain, single near her pussy and dividing out to two chains as it approached her breasts, was attached over the rest of her outfit. I reached out and grabbed the chain, exerting gentle pressure as I drew her in to me. My mouth latched on to one of her nipples and one hand went to her pussy. She was already soaking wet and my exploratory finger sank entirely into her.

“Mister”, she said, “I’m not normally this forward but why don’t you strip down and fuck me. I want you to fuck me so hard that I can’t sit down normal for the rest of the week.”

“Ma’am, I find it impossible to ignore a request like that from a pretty lady like yourself.”

I stripped down. As I did, Jess played with her own nipples, getting them to engorge just a touch more. Of course watching one of my women playing with herself got me even hornier. Once I was naked, I sat back down and pulled Jess towards me.

“I’ve been working all morning, now it’s your turn to do some work.”

I lifted Jess off the ground and sat her down into my lap, my cock burying itself inside of her cunt. I guided her legs so they were up and over the arms of the chair, her calves wrapped around behind the chair back.

“Now it’s your turn to work.”

I carefully held her in place, my arms wrapped around her back, as she began to demonstrate her control over both her vaginal muscles and her torso and arm muscles. She grasped the back of the chair to either side of my head and used that as a brace to get some movement going. Between her hips, torso, and vaginal muscles, she was giving me a hell of a ride. Fortunately I had been having enough sex recently that coming was not the first thing on my mind. I also helped distract myself by reciting the multiplication tables in my head when she got me thinking I might come soon. After a while of her efforts I had her just stop and stay sitting on me, massaging my cock with her vaginal control.

After a while Jess slithered her way off of me, almost collapsing in a pile on the floor when she managed to disengage. She looked up at me with pleading eyes:

“Please come down here and fuck me however you want. If not, then order me to do whatever you want. I’d never admit this while sober but I feel so good doing anything you command me to that there is pretty much no limit to what I’d do if you told me to.”

I pondered that for a moment and stood. I walked over to the table, took another slug of vodka right from the bottle, then capped it and handed it to her.

“Fuck yourself with that bottle while I watch.”

There was no hesitation at all as Jess took the bottle and slid the neck deep insider her pussy. She began to rhythmically move it in and out of herself, managing to take the whole neck and part of the bottle where it thickened. After a couple of minutes of watching her do so I decided that she had been serious and told her to stop.

Taking the bottle from her, I placed it back on the table. I knelt down between her legs and slowly buried my cock inside of her again. I matched the rhythm she had used with the bottle and brought her to orgasm fairly quickly. After she had finished orgasming I withdrew and grasped her chain. Tugging on it brought both of her nipples and her clit to a taut tension that drew a gasp from her.

“So, you really enjoy following my orders? Why?”

“Mmmmm... Well, I had to work that out myself but I figured it out. The mantra you gave me to get over my fear of fire has something to do with it. I noticed one night as I was reciting it to myself before going to sleep. One of the lines is: ‘Controlled is good.” That, mixed with a bit of pre-existing submissive tendencies seems to have caused it.”

“Shit, I barely remember the mantra I gave you. Let me fix that for you.”

“No! I like it an awful lot. It makes me feel incredibly good to be controlled like this. Just make sure that you are the only one in control of me.”

“I’ll have to wait until you sober up before I do that, I don’t know how well it would work while you were drunk.”

“As soon as I am sober then, shouldn’t be more than an hour or two. Damn, we’ll have to think of something to do until then. Let me see... Oh yeah, how about you get your dick back inside of me!”

The volume of Jess’ voice increased throughout the last sentence until she almost yelled the last four words. Since there was no mistaking what she wanted, I complied.

I released her chains and flipped Jess over so she was on all fours. Kneeling behind her I drove my cock into her pussy with a vengeance. Within a minute or two she came again and when she did I slid my dick out of her pussy and drove it into her ass instead. My entry was enough to get a gasp out of her and when I slid one finger up to her clit to stimulate it, she went right back to the orgasm I had interrupted.

Being slightly tipsy delayed my own orgasm so it was nearly fifteen minutes of pounding her ass before I came hard, filling her ass until my come was dripping back out. Throughout the whole thing I angled my head to the side to watch her breasts bounce with the movements I was causing in her.

“How are you doing Jess? Are you sober enough to be moving around again yet?”

Her mumbled reply let me know that she was still pretty drunk so I killed some time playing with her nipples, pussy, and their jewelry. Before I began I told her to let me know when she had enough control to move around again, even if she was still a little drunk.

When Jess finally spoke up and let me know she could mostly control her movements again I stopped my attentions to her. Rolling onto my stomach I told her to massage me and not to put the flaps back on or remove the outfit.

I spent a pleasant half hour with her working on my back and the backs of my legs before rolling over. With a few quick caresses of her breasts I was sporting an erection again and had her slide her cunt down over my cock before starting to massage the muscles on my front. I nearly came when it was time for her to work on the front of my legs because, instead of lifting herself off and turning around to get to my legs, she worked at spinning around on my cock without getting up. When she finally finished working on my feet I had her dismount and lie down. A quick pounding of her cunt brought me to orgasm again.

“You mostly sober now Jess?”

“Yes, I think so.”

“Good”

I used her trigger phrase and put her into trance. I quickly adjusted my previous error to reflect that being controlled by me was good, and that being controlled by anyone else was not good unless I commanded her otherwise. I brought her back out of trance without blanking her memory of the adjustment and she actually blushed when she looked at me.

“I can’t believe I actually told you that while I was drunk. I think it might be part of the reason I got myself drunk, the other reason being that you seemed to like me in slut mode the other day so I decided to give you a repeat.”

“Well, thank you. That was incredibly fun. Just what I was talking about missing.”

“You’re welcome, it was my pleasure.”

Jess and I headed back up to my house to take care of a few other things I needed to do. Part of that was putting together a load for the Monday market the next day. The afternoon passed quickly and after a heavy dinner I decided to go to bed early. Holly had determined that I would be fucking Monica that night and she pointedly whispered to me that we wanted her pregnant. So I took Monica in plain vanilla sex style and after ensuring that she came once or twice I filled her pussy with my come. We chatted a bit as I was drifting towards sleep and I determined that she was incredibly shy until she knew you and then she’d open up, just like a flower to the sun. She was in the process of opening up to me now, I didn’t know how she acted with the other women though. Eventually she gave me a deep kiss, told me to go to sleep, and left the room.

Monday morning arrived, dawning cold and heavily overcast. We’d had a tiny bit of snow overnight, less than an inch. If the sun came out at all it would be gone in minutes. The temperature was brisk enough that I wanted my heavy coat, fortunately Holly had spent some time repairing my winter fatigue jacket of the holes that had been shot through it.

Holly was coming to market with me to discuss the clothing business with Mary, Jess wanted to come along to track down the guy she was buying chickens from, and Katrina wanted to come down to see how the market ran since she was hoping to pilfer a corner of my table to sell venison sausages from once the deer had finished curing in the cold house and she had ground some down into sausage. Sandra was coming down to run her day care. So we had a large party heading for market. Susan, Rita, and Monica would stay home to keep an eye on the house and keep the fires burning.

We headed down for market, packing the toboggan as opposed to the cart. Even if the fresh snow melted I could pull it along the sides of the roads where there were a couple of inches of older snow that had frozen down into, basically, an ice pack. When we arrived at the store, the first thing I noticed was that the bus was gone, and presumably the patrol with it. I had wondered if, with the new snow, they had delayed leaving once more but it appeared that they had departed on schedule.

When we entered the store, Allan waved me over towards my (now) regular table at the front. He was busy discussing something with a man I didn’t recognize by name although his face was familiar. Holly went off to find Mary, Sandra went to the back room to set up her child care, and Katrina and Jess stuck with me.

When I had finished setting up I went over to find Allan, wanting to see how Pam had been doing. Allan was standing near the front of the store, collecting from the other merchants as they showed up. I waited for him to finish with a couple of the merchants before asking:

“So, how’s Pam been doing?”

“Incredibly well, when Steve found out what was up, he went about tweaking her with a few suggestions.”

I winced inwardly, hoping Steve hadn’t decided to pursue some sort of vendetta against her after all the time he wasted with her previously.

“How so?”

“Well, he knew her pretty well and knew what attitudes needed adjusting and which needed encouraging, at least that’s what he said. The military guys sure as hell enjoyed his extra efforts, or at least the difference in the sounds I heard after he tweaked her as opposed to before suggested that.”

“Well, I’ll chat with him and find out what he did but if there weren’t any problems it’s probably fine.”

“He’s up in the spare office, doing some drafting. I found that he does have some skills we can make use of and hired him. His job down in Denver was setting up inner city gardening plots. He was also trained in using them as well as in doing the setup. I’ve set him to planning the largest one we can create on the store grounds and then, assuming he actually knows what he’s doing, he’ll tend it for me. We’ll sell fresh produce that we grow ourselves. Probably try to avoid the types everyone else around here sells and go for some more exotic items if we can find seed for it.”

“That sounds awesome if he really does know his stuff.”

“Yeah, I thought we might have to support him until we found out what he could do but it looks like he might just be able to start off running without that. Oh, I almost forgot. The patrol leader left a box for you, it’s in my office.”

“Left a box for me?”

“Yeah, he asked who was responsible for them having ‘entertainment’ while they were here. Then asked a couple of questions after I told them it was you. I think he was trying to return the favor. He commented that his troops had never been so settled and non-rowdy on this type of assignment before.”

I shrugged, if he gave me something for making Pam available to them I was going to feel like a pimp but there wasn’t much I could do about it now.

“I’ll pick it up later on, after market. I think Holly and Mary will still be discussing plans at that point, I know Holly can talk for hours on end at least.”

Another merchant came in at that point so I wandered back to my table, Jess and Katrina still in tow.

Jess piped up:

“I’m glad Steve found something to do to earn his keep. He really isn’t that bad a guy, even though he was spineless with Pamela.”

“Me too, I was surprised when he showed up at the attack, especially with just a small pistol.”

“Who is Steven and who is Pamela?”, asked Katrina.

I asked Jess to fill Katrina in on Steven and Pamela and, since there was still about 45 minutes, went wandering off myself after making sure these two would watch the goods at the table for me.

I went upstairs to the spare office to see how Steven was recuperating. I didn’t think to knock at the door and just walked in. I saw right off that Steve was doing much better than the last time I had seen him. Although his upper torso appeared kind of bulky (I assumed pressure bandages beneath his shirt) he broke into an even larger grin when he turned his head and saw me. I assumed that the original grin on his face was due to the fact that I could see Pamela, completely nude under the table, with her head bobbing away in a rather distinctive motion.

“Tim, great to see you. I wasn’t sure if I should be furious with you or thankful to you for what you did to Pamela.”

“Well, there are parts of the story you still don’t know which explain why I did what I did.”

“Well, I decided on thankful anyhow. Slut, stop and raise your head.”

Pamela stopped her oral ministrations and raised her head. When she saw me she got an eager look in her eyes.

“Thank you Tim, without what you did I think I never would’ve been happy with myself. Please let me thank you more physically and show you my appreciation.”

“Steve, what the hell did you do?”

“Well, she appeared kind of stilted with how you had her so I integrated a few things to make her act more ‘normal’. Not necessarily the normal she used to be but to act in such a fashion that she didn’t appear stilted to people.”

“How did you manage that?”

“I knew her pretty well, we did a lot of talking before if not much sex. So I knew a whole bunch of her buttons, what she enjoyed, and what she hated. I just rearranged a few priorities, using the control of her you gave me.”

Meanwhile Pamela was still looking at me expectantly, wanting an answer.

“Come here slut.”

Pamela came out from under the table and walked over to me.

“How would you like to show me your appreciation?”

Instead of answering, Pamela dropped to her knees and unzipped my pants. She immediately sucked my cock in, while still soft, and quickly got a rise out of me. The difference in her oral sex skills since the last time she sucked me was incredible.

I looked quizzically at Steven.

“Well, she was okay at oral sex when you dropped her off last week, but she’s had a lot of practice and I tweaked it so she actually enjoys giving head. After I tweaked that bit she was pretty damn good at it and I expect she’ll get better still with practice.”

Pamela removed her mouth from my cock:

“Is that good Tim? Did you enjoy that? It is only a sample of how I’d like to show my appreciation.”

“That was much better than last time slut. How else would you like to show your appreciation?”

Pamela walked over near Steven and dragged a chair to about three feet from where he was sitting.

“Sit here please Tim?”

I walked over and sat in the chair, erection still jutting from my unzipped pants. Pamela turned so she was facing Steven and slowly lowered herself onto my cock. Her pussy was much less tight than the last time I had had her and I figured she had been well used by the patrol.

“If you don’t mind, I’ll get back to what I was doing with Steven as well.”

“Go right ahead slut.”

Pamela proceeded to rock herself back and forth, each time she took Steven deep in her mouth, her cunt was almost off the top of my cock, then she’d slide back down and raise her mouth to the head of Steven’s cock. It was very pleasant, very slow, and almost a tease. A few minutes into that though, Steven stiffened and came into her mouth.

“Now I can take care of you properly,Tim.”

Pamela began to fuck me much more rapidly and she herself came shortly after that. She slid off my cock and turned around.

“Now that the edge is off, I can do what I’d rather do.”

Pamela swarmed into my lap, nipples jutting at my face. She slid her slit up and down my cock a few times and then grabbed my cock and aimed it directly at her ass. Sliding down with my cock penetrating her ass she let out a mighty sigh and I could feel her entire body relax for a moment.

Pamela started to pound her ass with my cock, using all her weight to drive me deeply into her still tight anus. I gave into temptation and sucked a handy nipple into my mouth, eliciting another groan from her. I knew the market would be opening in a few more minutes so I wouldn’t try to hold out for as long as I could the way I normally would in this situation. I let myself go, didn’t hold back and within a few minutes was filling her ass with my come.

She slid herself off of my softening cock and looked at me.

“That will do for a down payment on my showing appreciation I think. Is there anything else I can do for you?”

“Suck my cock clean.”

Pamela acquiesced, sucking my cock in and licking it thoroughly before letting it go once more.

“Well, sorry Steve. I was going to talk to you for a bit and see how you were doing, but it appears my time is up and I have to get back to my table before we open.”

“Not a problem, I thought I’d show my thankfulness by helping hers towards you along some. It appears she’s much more thankful to you now so I guess that’s working. I’m doing great though, aside from a little stiffness and soreness in the ribs. Thank you for asking.”

I gave the two of them a wave and headed back downstairs.

Market day went well with a lot of my dehydrated items like soup mixes, fruits, and the like nearly selling out of the stock I had brought down to the market. Katrina watched me like a hawk for a while, then wandered off to observe the other merchants. Jess stuck with me right through market except for a brief fifteen minute hiatus when she saw the guy she was purchasing her chickens from.

After market was over I left Jess and Katrina to pack up and headed up to claim my box from Allan’s office. It was a thick cardboard box and the damn thing weighed a ton. Opening the flaps revealed two US surplus, metal, ammunition boxes. Inside the ammo boxes were hundreds of rounds of 7.62 X 39 ammunition (When I got home and counted there was a total of 493 rounds). When I looked up from the unexpected prize, Allan was grinning at me.

“They asked me what you might need and I remembered you told me to keep an eye out for ammo. Evidently, none of them used that size round so they scrounged up all of them they had in the patrol and the leader tossed in the ammo boxes. I figured it was fair since I’m pretty sure those rounds came from the same source your rifles did. They probably could’ve traded them for something else, but Pamela is a hell of a looker and I’m betting most of them hadn’t had a girl that pretty even give them the time of day in quite a while.”

“Damn it Allan, now I feel like a pimp but there’s no way in hell I’m going to turn this down. Not that I’d be able to easily return it anyhow.”

“Hey, I’d say they got their money’s worth out of the deal. They certainly weren’t forced to chip in whatever rounds they had of it.”

“Yeah, I know. But pimp is not an occupation I ever thought I’d have on my resume.”

“Never thought you would. Think of it as an exchange of gifts if it helps. I’ve got some paperwork to do and I saw Holly and Mary saying goodbye in the hallway so you’ve got women waiting on you. I’ll talk to you later, okay?”

“Just one more thing Allan, do you still have that bike trailer out back and can I borrow it if you do?”

“Sure, go for it. One of the tubes has a slow leak though so you’ll want to have a pump with you.”

I waved good bye and headed down the hallway. Mary stopped me to steal a deep kiss and a quick bit of fondling on my way. When I got down to the market area, my remaining goods were all packed up and I asked the ladies to wait on me for another moment while I grabbed something. I ducked into the back storage area and picked up the folding bike trailer I had asked about. It would only carry a couple of hundred pounds but I thought it might come in handy if we went to get the goats. I had a four man tent but there was no way I could pack it on a bike. If we went it would probably be an overnight event, since twenty miles was a hell of a lot more now than it used to be, and taking the tent in the trailer would be convenient.

The snow on the roads had all melted by this time and the packed snow and ice on the shoulders of the roads had become more of a slush. It would still take the toboggan but it was a vivid reminder of how the weather could suddenly change on you in this season in the Rocky Mountains.

We made it home with no issues and I proceeded to pump up the tires on the trailer to see how long they would hold air for. I knew that it would take less time to deflate while being used but this would give me a decent estimate to start from at least.

When I announced, at dinner, that sometime in the next few days we would make a trip to recover Monica’s goats I was bowled over by a wave of woman; Monica deciding to show me her appreciation for the attempt. When I stated that Katrina, Monica, and I would be the ones going, I was once more bowled over; this time Katrina was the attacker as she had immediately, and correctly, assumed that it was because I wanted her covering my back.

To be continued...