The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mc md mf ff ds fd hm in ma bd NC

Please note: above specifications (aside from nc) are for the story as a whole, not individual chapters.

Regular readers note the lead-on section for this chapter contains a fairly graphic rape. If not to your taste please skip to the main story section.

Disclaimer – This story contains mind control and sex. If these things are not to your liking, don’t continue reading. This story is actually more story than sex so if you are just interested in the sex, you may wish to pass on this one. I will continue to write this story, but if I receive feedback from people that enjoy it and want more, the additional chapters are likely to get written more quickly.

Fallen Future

Chapter 15 – Interlude

In the time leading to the Crash, violent crime rates had actually gone down, allegedly at least. With police forces shrunken, or in some cases entirely removed, the statistics were questionable at best although faithfully reported by the media.

Once the Crash officially began, with the attendant riots and protests, violent crime rates skyrocketed. By that point in time no-one was tracking them any more and the remaining media could no longer keep a lid on things. The daily lead story was more often than not about a violent crime, frequently local to whatever location that the branch of media was located in.

As things continued to deteriorate there were two crimes that seemed to dominate the others. Murder and rape. Murder was a means to ‘get back at’ those who had treated you wrongly in a serious fashion. Rape was a means to ‘get back at’ that tease or that woman you were sure led you on and then laughed in your face. At least these were the reasons given by the perpetrators that survived to be questioned.

Murder was widespread, many people who had fantasized of killing someone realized that there would be no repercussions if they did so now. While less than 1% of the population indulged, the numbers added up very quickly.

Rape came in many forms. On the lower end there were those who offered to share food or other needed materials only if the recipient submitted to the providers’ sexual whims, this was more coercion than rape.

In the middle range were the sexual harassment based rapes. Many people right before and after the Crash were desperate to keep their job, their home, etc... Those in position over them with the ability to fire them, repossess a house, etc... abused that position, once again subjecting the individual to submitting to the other’s sexual whims in order to keep their position, home, vehicle or whatever was in question.

The upper end was violent, forceful rapes and they occurred as frequently as the others. Men who thought that their strength should give them whatever they wanted would take a woman that interested them just because they could. The military suffered their fair share of rapes as well, one of the worst non-lethal ones occurred in the aftermath of the Nevada riots.

The victim in question had been one of those to not fire although she was in a clump of men who had happily emptied their magazines into the crowd. When the crowd kept coming, they turned and fled into a nearby building one of them had scouted out earlier. The building’s windows were already boarded up with heavy plywood and the back door was a stout metal security door. The front door had a heavy deadbolt on it and could have furniture piled in front of it to make it harder to force open.

She ran along with the men, not wanting to be left in the path of the crowd. Soldiers were scattering every which way by that time and there was confusion everywhere. Once inside, the deadbolt was slammed and a heavy counter slid over to brace the door from the inside. The building had once been a diner but was closed due to lack of food to serve. The men talked about how they would wait until dark, four hours off, and then try to disappear into the city. Once that was decided on, one of them looked over at her:

“How about it? We got a few hours to kill, wanna play?”

“Simmons, I told you last week you weren’t my type. That hasn’t changed since then.”

Simmons looked around at the other four men, all of them nodding.

“Oh yeah baby, that’s changed.”

He grabbed for her arm and when she swung at him, she found her other arm held in place by another man. Her clothes were ripped off of her and she was laid out on a booth. Paracord was used to tie her arms together under the table, one arm going under either side. Her legs were first tied at her raised knees, the cord running under her neck to keep them up. Then a second cord was tied to her knees with the cord running under the table, and around the table support to keep her legs spread. The end result was her legs high in the air and spread wide, leaving access to her pussy and ass. They tied her with her ass cheeks hanging half off of the table so there was nothing to get in the way. The next four hours were spent with the men doing whatever they liked to her. One, two, and sometimes even three of them at a time. When they couldn’t get it up anymore they used anything even remotely phallic to continue to violate her. The only mercy came when they were leaving. The last man using her was supposed to kill her after he came but since the others were out of the building already, he figured he’d leave her tied up to either be used by the mob, if they found her, or starve to death.

She was rescued by two of her friends who had been looking for her. The first was a sniper and weapons expert, she took care of security while they searched. The second of them was a medic, so once they got the victim to the trucks, there was medical attention. While she was one of the ones that made it out to work as a guard at the mines in Boulder county there were still some serious problems. Years later she would still wake up from nightmares where she relived the experience. Her attitude towards men was drastically altered and, in most cases, she would as soon shoot them as talk to them.

Psychological scars like this and more visible physical scars were a tribute to the insanity both during and immediately after the Crash. Years later they still caused problems and while the problems could normally be dealt with, few of the underlying issues that caused them could be resolved.

Saturday Morning: I woke to what was becoming a familiar sensation. Warm, wet lips were wrapped around my cock, slowly moving up and down. I knew it was Holly from her technique and opened my eyes to watch her breasts sway as they were prone to when she sucked on me. Much to my surprise, it was Sandra, not Holly. Evidently Holly had recently been providing some extra-curricular learning for her eldest daughter. The technique, even down to swallowing the head of my cock, was identical to Holly’s. When she noticed I was awake she pulled her lips off of my cock:

“Morning Dad, enjoying round one?”

and went right back to sucking on me. I felt bad for a moment, having mistaken my daughter for my wife, then gave a mental “hell with it” and leaned back to relax. Opening my eyes again provided me the sight of my daughter’s breasts swaying back and forth with her motions. While they weren’t quite as large as Holly’s they did have less sag to them, no stretch marks, and quite the enchanting sway.

Sandra sucked on me for quite a while before I came. There was much fondling of her breasts involved, once I tired of only watching them, before I came. Afterwards, she told me the plan.

“I get you three times today. Once in my mouth now, once in my ass right after lunch, and then tonight you and I will be sharing this bed and I get you for as long as I can keep you going. You’ll be coming in my pussy at least once, everything else in that last session is negotiable.”

“Okay...”, I nodded, too far into the afterglow from some rather nice oral to make a more coherent statement.

Sandra sauntered out of the room, after getting dressed again, putting a great deal of sway into her posterior. I dragged myself out of bed and got dressed. My leg was sore but nowhere near as bad as it had been a few days earlier. I was actually on time for breakfast with most of the other people in the house, for the first time in a week or so.

We had been planning a small party for Sandra the last I had heard. Holly warned me after breakfast that the plans had changed. We’d have at least fifteen people for the party now as opposed to family and those living in the house as we had previously planned. All of my ladies, plus myself, Susan, Allan, Steve, and possibly more. Mary and Pam would be bringing their belongings and staying since I had wanted Pam returned and Mary was still feeling unwanted.

Evidently, the two somewhat psychologically scarred women left at the market were quivering masses of fear if ignored but very compliant and docile when given orders. They were actually happier that way. I had read that some psyches break in that fashion. So Allan was using them for maid work and sex partners. Evidently they had no qualms about doing whatever they were told to and, from what I was told, were very happy to be doing so. If they weren’t told what to do and just left to themselves, they tended to freeze up and fear that they’d be punished for not doing anything. I wished them my best and mentally washed my hands of the situation. I knew Allan was mostly a good guy at heart so I figured they were going to be okay with him.

People would start arriving for the party in the early afternoon, so the morning was used for cleaning the house and trying to set up seating for fifteen people inside. It being late November it was far too cold to try the party outside. We were doubling up Thanksgiving and Sandra’s birthday since they were very close together. Most of the party guests would bring this or that dish and we were cooking up three chickens that Holly picked up at the last market from the same gent Jess was purchasing her young chickens from.

I was informed that I was on limited kitchen duty and my only responsibility would be to make mashed potatoes out of some of our potatoes we had harvested a couple months earlier. Our area was quite good for growing potatoes and most years we harvested a bumper crop. Mashed potatoes for fifteen wouldn’t come anywhere near to denting our stored potatoes.

Side note: Potatoes are relatively easy to grow most places. We always grew a lot because they were one of the best staple foods for eating and took less room to grow than corn or some of the other staples.

I’d need about two hours to make the potatoes between peeling, boiling, mixing, etc... so right after lunch I found myself being dragged off by the birthday girl. She literally grabbed my arm and dragged me back to my bedroom.

“Mom said to take you back here because my room is too close to the kitchen and there would be people in and out of there. She also told me that if you get a good, hard, long fuck then you’ll take much longer to come again later in the day, so... Fuck my ass good and hard, last as long as you can before coming in me.”

She punctuated her last sentence by pulling her shirt off at the start of it and slipping out of her pants during the second half. She was commando with nothing on underneath.

“Do you want me to make it as long as I can by myself or make it as long as I can with some help?”

“Whatever you need to make it as long as you can.”

I’d noticed in the past that two or three shots of alcohol wouldn’t affect my getting an erection at all. My cock might be a touch softer than normal but still adequate to the task. It also made it so I could pound away for quite a while longer than when I was totally sober. I didn’t want to go over the edge to drunk because that did sometimes affect my ability to get an erection so I decided on two shots. I told Sandra to wait just a moment and went out to get a bottle of applejack.

When I returned Sandra was on the bed. She looked up at me with a pout on her face:

“What, you needed outside help?”

“Well, you wanted me to last as long as I could, right?”

I showed her the bottle and explained my idea.

“Ooooh” she said, “That’s a great idea.”

I had opened the bottle in preparation for a slug and was astonished when she grabbed it out of my hand and took a deep slug of her own.

“Wow, pungent stuff!”, she coughed out as she recovered from a slug that was probably two to three shots on its own.

I retrieved the bottle and chugged down what I figured was probably two shots. I then capped the bottle and put it out of her reach. Returning to the bed, she grabbed me by the belt and started undressing me. The shirt came off first and she ran her hands over my chest, tweaking my nipples and leaning over to suck on them a bit. Then (after I kicked off my shoes) she undid my belt and slid my pants down, pausing to pay some manual attention to the bulge in my underwear. Finally she got around to taking the underwear down, slowly. She followed the little trail of hair from my belly button right down through the front of my pubic area with her tongue, ending at the base of my cock.

Once she got to the base, she raised her head and engulfed my cock with her mouth. I had to push the underwear the rest of the way off myself as she got distracted. I pushed her off of my cock just long enough to get on the bed and remove my socks. Then she got back down to business. I figured she was feeling the applejack because she became sloppier and sloppier with her technique as she was sucking on me. After a few minutes she grabbed my hand and dragged it to her pussy. She was literally wet enough that she was dripping on the blanket. Taking her hint I started to play with her cunt, slowly zeroing in on her clitoris. With her first orgasm she gave up sucking my cock and flopped onto her back.

“Daddy, fuck my cunt please?”

“What was your deal with Mom, Sandra?”

“I don’t care, don’t come in my cunt until tonight if you want but stick your cock in it until I come, please? If you do you can take me however you want to after I do.”

With logic like that, how could I resist? I did want to prep her more first though so I position myself to eat her out. She moaned as my tongue slid along her slit and came again the first time it touched her clitoris. I changed my mind and decided that she was prepped enough already.

Shifting upward, I brought the tip of my cock up to her cunt and slowly, as slowly as I could, started to penetrate her. She had other notions though and pushed herself down on me as far as she could, burying half of my cock in her cunt in a split second. I obliged by pushing harder and found myself nearly buried to the hilt. Her breath was already coming fast and her face was flushed (although that may have been the alcohol) so when I slid one hand down to caress her clit, the effect was immediate. She burst into a harder orgasm than I had seen her have before. I continued to slide my cock in and out of her, trying to get that last inch in and finding myself bumping against what was probably her cervix. It triggered another orgasm in her (assuming the last one had finished already, I wasn’t quite sure). Once that orgasm was done she went totally limp.

“Mmmm” she managed to mutter, “That was great, how do you want me now?”

“Up for something out of the ordinary?”

“I told you however you liked, didn’t I?”

In that manner Sandra ended up suspended over the bed, her arms tied to the ring of the old rope chair overhead. Her weight was supported by a seat I had previously made for Holly out of the remnants of the rope chair that the ring came from. It supported her weight but left cunt and ass accessible due to a hole in the rope weave in that section of the ropes. The seat was also tied onto the same ring as her hands. Her ankles were tied, legs spread open, to opposing corners of the headboard. I had adjusted the height so I could slide in behind her, sitting, and penetrate her. Then with a gentle push from my hand I could move her back and forth.

I dipped my cock in her cunt again first, taking a few thrusts to lubricate myself up, then held her out at arms length and positioned myself. I slowly let her sway back to the chair’s at rest position, my cock sliding into her ass as I did so. Once again she started coming. Evidently becoming a total slut that came at the slightest provocation when drunk was hereditary as Holly normally had the same reaction (Holly called it a problem, I called it a bonus).

I pushed Sandra gently in the swing, letting her sway out until just the tip of my cock was in her ass, then letting her slowly swing back to me. It was, for me, the ultimate in slow fucking. Neither one of us had to do much exertion and there were lots of tricks you could play this way. I reached around front and for several minutes used her nipples and breasts alternately as handles to pull the swing forward until she was almost off my cock and then release them and let her slide back down it. I did the same, using her labia for handles. Several times I pushed her forward enough that my cock slid out of her ass and then, holding my cock in position, let go and let her own weight on the swing cause me to penetrate her again. I positioned one hand with fingers extended in front of her pussy and as I pushed her forward with the other hand the fingers of the first would penetrate it. When I let go with the pushing hand, my fingers would slide out of her pussy as my cock penetrated her ass deeper. That was one of her favorites she told me later, at the time the only noises coming out of her were muffled grunts, groans, sighs, and the occasional squeak.

All too soon I felt the need to come. Glancing at the clock showed me that it had been an hour and half since I rigged her in the swing but it sure felt like less than that. They say that time flies when you’re having fun, this time it went by at warp speed. I moved my fingers to her clitoris one more time and gently abused it until I thought she was about to come again. At that point I simultaneously let myself come and gave a more forceful pinch to her clitoris. She came with me.

It took a few minutes to get ourselves untangled from the accoutrements. I still had a good hour or so until I needed to start my kitchen duties so I sprawled on the bed and pulled Sandra’s mouth down on my cock. Holly had always liked sucking on me when I was soft so I figured I’d see if that preference was hereditary as well.

Sandra did her best but I was fighting against getting a hard-on again. Finally she resorted to dirty pool and positioned herself on all fours over me, her mouth on my cock and her pussy in my face. I ate her for a little bit and then noticed her fingers playing with her pussy, right over my face. Evidently I considered her one of my women as the hypnotic suggestion to get erect when I watched my women play with themselves had me hard in a few seconds. Sandra murmured excitedly around my cock and began sucking with a vengeance. I managed to come, kind of feebly, one more time before reporting to the kitchen for my work. I was really glad that I’d have six hours before I had to get hard again, I’d need all that time to recuperate.

I found out, while working on potatoes, that my ladies were getting less self-conscious about their bodies, slap and tickle play, and sex in general. There was a great deal of tit and ass grabbing going on in that kitchen, and I was encouraged to participate to the hilt (so to speak). I discovered that maybe six hours wouldn’t be necessary to get an erection again but I was damn glad to have the break before actively having sex.

The party was scheduled for 5:30 but people started showing up around 4:30. Lots of odd shaped cloth-wrapped packages had been in evidence the day before, although only when Sandra was not around, and more were coming in with the guests. Angela was the first to arrive and after a couple of minutes of chatting with those of us in the kitchen she disappeared into my bedroom with Holly. I found myself thinking that I might be getting a present myself in a day or two if Holly had her way.

Allan showed up with Pamela, Mary, Steve, and one of the women that had been nearly catatonic in tow. The unknown woman appeared to be in much better shape than the last time we had seen her. She was no longer shrinking away from any man in sight and even seemed to be gravitating towards Allan.

Allan stepped over to talk to me, the woman following right behind him.

“Tim, this is Julie, Julie... Tim. We’ve been working with her and she seems to be recovering nicely.” Allan gave me a broad wink to accompany the word recovering.

“I was wondering when you’d be back down to market, Tim. Sandra has been down a few times and mentioned that your leg was getting better fairly quickly.”

“Yup, off my crutches now but depending on the weather it could be a couple of weeks before I head back down to market. If it’s slick out there at all I probably won’t risk it. I’d rather lose a couple of weeks worth of market sales from caution than have to miss even more and mess my leg up again. Katrina might be willing to fill in for me though, she was saying something about making some Venison sausage to sell and she could probably take some of my normal stock items as well.”

“That’d work, I’ve had people asking me about your citrus and bananas, wondering what was up. I just told them you were injured but recovering and would be back when you were up to it.”

“Thanks, I’ll see if Katrina or someone is interested in taking my tables while I’m laid up just to make sure that stuff gets down there.”

“Thanks Tim, I’m going to go introduce Julie around, she hasn’t met everyone here and I want her to broaden her acquaintances.”

Mary came over and greeted me with a deep kiss, pressing her breasts firmly against my chest. She made inquiries about my leg and seemed happy when I mentioned that it hadn’t been keeping me from playing with my ladies.

I noticed Steve had gone over to great Sandra first and that they were standing fairly close together. I paused and gave it a moment’s thought. I knew Steve had let Pamela walk all over him but he also showed some guts coming to the gunfight with just that tiny little .25 caliber pistol. I also knew that he had good working knowledge that could provide food, given room for him to plant, and that worked in his favor. I decided that if what I thought was going on was, then I’d give tentative approval to the relationship.

From there on the party was a blurred whirl of people and activity. Some of the gifts were a little extreme in my opinion (for example: Katrina gave Sandra one of the M4s she had recovered, along with two spare magazines and what was probably 1000 rounds of ammo). The gift that startled me the most was a cardboard box that Erica had sent along for Sandra (without even meeting her). It contained a bunch of children’s books and toys. The accompanying note said that she had heard Sandra was setting up some child care facilities and that these might help out some. The final gift that was totally unexpected came from Monica. She had gotten her goats back on a milking schedule, although not up to the quantities of milk she was used to, and used some of the milk, some vanilla flavoring, ice, salt, and an old hand cranked ice cream maker from Jess’ attic to make up a couple of gallons of ice cream.

Sandra was just astonished with everything. A year ago she hadn’t known these people but now they were giving her some of the best gifts she had ever gotten. I think that was the point where she realized that by making these women feel like family as part of their inductions Holly and I had induced an incredibly strong bond that carried further than just the sex and other obvious benefits.

I had held off on my gift for last and Sandra was looking querulously at me when she reached the end of the pile.

“I know it isn’t going to hold up to some of the things you’ve already received but... here you are.”

As she unwrapped the cloth from the bras I had bartered for, there was a rare moment of complete silence from the women in the room. It was a good thing I was sitting down because in a brief moment I had a lapful of nubile seventeen year old thanking me with kisses that would’ve gotten us arrested if done in public before the Crash.

As Sandra’s thanks slowly subsided, Holly leaned over and whispered in my ear:

“You’ve just managed to make most of the women in this room envious of your daughter.”

I didn’t grasp her meaning for a moment but on thinking about it I realized that I had undressed most of the women in this room, or seen them getting undressed, and every last one I had seen used either a makeshift bra, an old, well-used one, or no bra at all. I wasn’t sure if I should be kicking myself for offending them or if I had just scored a massive amount of points with these women. It only worried me for a moment though as several of them came over and ooohed and aaahhed over the bras, followed by comments about my good taste in gifts (and several hints that great appreciation would be expressed if any of them got a gift equaling even 1/3 of Sandra’s). I made a mental note to keep an eye open for bras. I was pretty sure that any size I found would be put to good use by one or another of my ladies.

As the party broke up and people began to leave Sandra dragged me back to the bedroom and modeled each of the bras for me, one at a time. She wouldn’t even let me help take them back off when I tried, slapping my hand away and telling me to wait.

Sandra tried to coax me into bed early but I wanted the extra time before having to perform again. I talked her into going back out to be social with those who remained by using my previous suggestion that she obey all my sexual commands. I simply phrased a command about her waiting until later in order to increase the anticipation over the upcoming sex.

We spent a pleasant, at least to me, hour or two chatting with Holly, Angela, Jess, Mary, Pam, Rita, and Susan. I overheard Rita and Sandra talking and the name Steve was mentioned several times. Each time it was, Sandra either blushed or looked away. I noted that my guess as to what was happening with Steve and Sandra was probably correct. Pamela took the opportunity to apologize to everyone she had previously been treating like shit. She also whispered in my ear that she hoped I would be using her severely to help her expiation along. When I whispered back that not only would I do so but anyone else in the house that wanted to would do so also she sighed with what seemed like satisfaction.

Eventually it was time to take Sandra back to my bedroom. More accurately, Sandra eventually dragged me back to my bedroom. She stripped down in moments and flopped on the bed. As I undressed I commented:

“So, I was thinking that maybe we’d go twice this time. Standard missionary position first and then you can mount me and take as long as you want to get me to come. What do you think?”

Sandra looked at me slowly undressing and shook her head with exasperation.

“I think that’s great but that if you take any longer to undress I’ll turn eighteen before you come in my cunt.”

The crudity of her statement set me to laughing, slowing down my disrobing even more. Once I managed to get undressed and crawled on the bed with her I had to fend off her attempts to get me to enter her right away.

“No, I’m going to eat you first.”

“But Dad, I’m ready already, you don’t need to eat me.”

“You don’t understand, I want to eat you. I enjoy performing cunnilingus and thought you might enjoy me doing so as well.”

With that statement I ducked my head between her legs and quickly sucked her clitoris into my mouth, stretching it and squeezing it with my lips and tongue. Her immediate gasp told me I was correct.

“Okay,” she gasped out, changing her mind “maybe a few minutes worth.”

After her orgasm I settled in to eat her out properly, building the tension and then slacking off. I worked on her that way for quite a while, bringing her to full orgasm again. Then I continued with the same but when she was close to orgasming, I slid up her body and entered her.

The gasp as I entered her was immediate and the orgasm I had been building in her triggered off right away. I wasn’t nearly ready to come myself yet so I continued to thrust into her steadily, lengthening her orgasm out, speeding up when it seemed she was almost done coming and slowing down at her peaks.

Eventually that orgasm petered out but I continued to thrust away. Having come multiple times already that day I was able to hold out for as long as I wanted. Sandra had a couple of smaller orgasms, nowhere near as long as the previous one, before I let go and come inside her. As I came it triggered a final tiny orgasm from her.

“I’m thinking that is what normal sex is all about.” Sandra said after a few minutes of basking in the afterglow.

“Yes, if a guy has a clue, some control, and cares enough to do it right.”

“I’m good if you don’t want a second round tonight. More than willing if you do though.”

“Oh hell yeah”, I replied, “This time you get to do the work and I get to sit back and enjoy the ride.”

I pulled Sandra’s head towards my cock and she took the hint. She began to suckle on my softened cock. For those who don’t know, getting head while you are soft feels entirely different from getting it while hard. The sensation isn’t nearly as directly sexual, although it is easy to direct it that way. This time I just laid back and enjoyed it, not letting it feel sexual to me. This resulted in my staying soft.

“What gives?”, asked Sandra, “Aren’t you going to get hard for me?”

“I’m just enjoying your mouth wrapped around my cock. You know how to get me hard if you want me hard right away. Otherwise I’m just going to enjoy the moment.”

Sandra stepped up her efforts and sucked me more vigorously. After a few minutes of that without my getting hard, she sat up and caught my eye. She slowly moved her hands to her breasts and started to pinch her already hardened nipples, causing the areolae to pancake more and the nipple to engorge further. That was enough right there and she proceeded to mount my now hardened cock, burying me in her pussy.

I reached up and drew her breasts, and correspondingly the rest of her, down until I could get her nipples in my mouth. Sucking a nipple in I began to suckle on it with a great deal of suction. Having noticed that she could engorge them further with pinching, I wanted to see just how large I could get them.

Meanwhile Sandra had planted her hands to either side of me and begun to move her hips. She used a motion with as much side to side as up and down which resulted in what felt like my cock gyrating around inside her pussy. It made it decidedly hard to keep holding off on coming. Normally with the woman on top I would have no problem stretching it out as long as I wanted. This time I only managed to hold out until she made herself come. Once she started coming and I had her pussy convulsing around my cock along with the up, down, and sideways motions it was a foregone conclusion and I joined her in orgasming.

I was totally exhausted by this point but didn’t want to just go to sleep on her as she slid off me and sprawled on the bed. I rolled on my side and moved my hand atop her breast, gently fondling as I enjoyed the afterglow of sex. When I looked up to speak to her, I saw that she had had a similar reaction but hadn’t gotten the better of it. She was sprawled out across the bed, out like a light. I slid out of bed, turned the lights off and laid down beside her. Within a few minutes I was out as well.

To be continued...