The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mc md mf ff ds fd hm in ma bd

Please note: above specifications are for the story as a whole, not individual chapters.

Disclaimer – This story contains mind control and sex. If these things are not to your liking, don’t continue reading. This story is actually more story than sex so if you are just interested in the sex, you may wish to pass on this one. I will continue to write this story, but if I receive feedback from people that enjoy it and want more, the additional chapters are likely to get written more quickly.

Fallen Future

Chapter 18 – Erica’s Eccentricities

The Crash affected military personnel in different ways. Where there were large groups under strong leadership, things held together for a while. Their commanders sent the troops out to help the general population in whatever ways they could. Where there were smaller groups the results were different. In many cases, the smaller groups decided that they could set themselves up as Warlords over an area and in exchange for keeping the population safe, including from their military would-be guards, expected the people in the area to support them.

The feudal system worked poorly for many of these groups. In most cases where a group of people could support themselves after the Crash, there were at last several veterans among them. Most of these veterans owned their own weapons and saw no reason they should be supporting someone else whose only job was to ‘protect’ them. They were more than capable of protecting themselves and the self-proclaimed Warlords found that out the hard way.

Where a group of people couldn’t support themselves, the Warlords found that you couldn’t get blood from a stone. They couldn’t extort provisions from people who didn’t even have anything to eat themselves.

A few of the smaller groups tried to be more honest about things and hired themselves out as mercenaries to guard locations that might see problems otherwise. Farms, ranches, oil wells, and precious metal mines were prime locations that they applied to. As a result of the mercenary’s efforts, many of these locations stayed functional and formed the base for future infrastructure.

Wednesday evening:

Erica continued to look at me in a manner that left me uncertain of exactly how she felt. There was certainly some lust in the look but at the same time I could sense a certain level of distaste. She seemed drawn to me and kept brushing against me, but each time she did she flinched back when she made contact. The only thing I could think of was that Holly and Katrina had messed something up when they tried to fix Erica’s aversion to men that had developed after she was raped.

“Are you alright?” I asked Erica.

She stopped and thought for a moment.

“Yes, well mostly. I think I’m doing okay,” she said.

“I only ask because you keep flinching. I was wondering if you were still feeling pain in your arm or something.”

“Oh no, I occasionally feel a twinge in my arm but it’s nothing compared to what it felt like before. I just keep thinking about things that I haven’t thought of in years. There are thoughts and feelings running through my head of a sort that I’m not used to anymore.”

Her focus trailed off, her voice grew softer, and she actually blushed.

“and some thoughts about things I never considered before.”

I was sure that Holly and Katrina had pushed a little too hard with her so I started to give some thought to discovering what it was that was bothering her.

I’ll need to get her trigger from Holly, I thought. If it works for me then I might be able to find out exactly what the problem is. I might be able to fix it, or at least remove whatever it is that has her so edgy.

“Well, settle in and make yourself comfortable,” I said. “I need to go check on something.”

Erica plopped down on the couch and appeared to relax. I left the room and went to find Holly. She was in the kitchen so I drew her back into the girls’ bedroom to speak with her.

“Holly? What exactly did you do to Erica? She’s a bundle of nerves and keeps flinching like a kicked puppy anytime she brushes against me. Which is happening more often than can be accounted for by coincidence.”

“We helped her get over her problems. Gave her a reason to live now that her rapists are all dead. At least they’re all dead as far as she knows.”

“Be a little more specific please? Tell me what trigger phrase you used for her as well.”

“Well, after we convinced her that all the men who had raped her were dead, she confided that she didn’t feel like she had anything to live for any more. She’d made vengeance her reason to go on. So, we gave her a new reason. I used ‘wounded warrior woman’ for her trigger phrase but I don’t know that it will work for you. Remember how adamant she was that she wouldn’t be put under by a man? So, we worked around that.”

I propped my forehead on my hand, covering my eyes with the bottom of it. I was sure she’d hear the exasperation in my voice.

“Holly? What reason did you give her to live for? And how, exactly, did you work around her not wanting to be hypnotized by a man?” I asked.

“Well, you know those cultures where saving someone’s life means they owe you a life debt?” she said.

“I know they use that in books and movies more than it ever happens in real life,” I answered.

“She didn’t know that. She felt she had nothing left to live for, that she was damaged goods, and that she’d completed her life’s work when she completed her vengeance. So, we convinced her that she owed you something for saving her life. That she owed you even more for completing her vengeance for her.”

I began to see the problem. If they’d done this without at least minimizing her feelings about men, then she’d be horribly conflicted already. Add that into the behavior described in Holly’s notes about Erica and you ended up with a truly unstable woman.

“And the workaround?” I prompted.

“Oh, that was a stroke of brilliance on my part. Since you couldn’t put her under with her trigger she’ll react to any request or command from you as though she were in a trance. I figured that you could work with her that way and eventually get her to the point where she’d let you put her under properly. Then you could go ahead and adjust whatever you thought needed it.”

Now I know why she’s acting like she is, I thought. She’s waiting for me to make a request or give a command. She was nervous and twitchy when I didn’t but as soon as I told her to settle in and be comfortable, she did it. She’s probably calm and collected now.

“Well, at least I know what I’m working with now. You should have told me sooner though.”

“Sorry,” Holly said, “I was hoping it would be a nice surprise for you.”

“It certainly is a surprise. But I was worried that what I was seeing might be a problem, not just a side effect.”

I walked back out to the room where Erica was sitting on the couch. I sat down beside her and looked at her. She was leaning back and her eyes were closed. But she wasn’t asleep, her breathing wasn’t deep enough.

Erica’s skin, after being indoors during her convalescence, was very pale. She looked stout but I knew it was all muscle, I’d seen her in action before. She wasn’t extraordinarily pretty but she did have the kind of ‘girl next door’ features that made up for it.

“Penny,” I said.

She opened her eyes slowly, then turned to look at me.

“What?” she asked.

“I said penny, as in: A penny for your thoughts, you know, I’m asking you to tell me what you’re thinking about.”

“Oh, sorry. I was just sitting here reveling in some memories that my train of thought earlier reminded me of. Thinking of how much of a slut I used to be and how much I enjoyed sex with guys. How much I enjoyed teasing the ones I thought were little shits. Then I was trying to remember how long it’s been since I had sex with a man. Remembering all the things I tried and liked, or didn’t like. Then thinking that the right man could do all of those things to me and I wouldn’t mind it in the least. Then thinking that there was only one man who was the right one, that you were that man.”

Erica blinked, realized what she’d just said, and blushed again. She’d leaned closer to me while she was answering my question and now she flinched back.

“There’s no need to flinch away from me,” I said. “I won’t bite. Unless you ask me nicely.”

She didn’t even notice my lame attempt at humor but she did sit back up straight again, bringing herself closer to me.

“Would you like to do that?” she asked. “If you’d like to, you can.”

“I’m sorry, that was meant as a joke. I guess my sense of humor may need some work,” I replied.

“Honestly, if you want to, you can.”

“Erica, what would you like? What do you want?” I asked.

“I don’t want anything,” she said. “You tell me, is there something I should like or want?”

“If you don’t want anything and there’s nothing you’d like, why did you fight so hard to recover from your wound?” I asked her.

“Well, I thought there were some more men out there that needed to be dead and I wanted to be in good enough shape to take care of them. But I found out that you took care of them for me. So now, I suppose there is something I’d like, something I do want.”

“What’s that?”

“I’d like to repay you for finishing my vengeance for me. I want to settle the debt that exists from you saving my life.”

“You don’t need to repay me, there is no debt,” I said.

Her voice took on a note of ferocity and became louder.

“Yes, there is. I owe you my life. I owe you for killing those bastards. If they’d won? If they’d seen that it was me there? They would’ve raped me again. They’d be doing it still if they hadn’t killed me by now. I owe you more than I can ever repay and since I don’t really have anything else to live for right now, settling that debt is my life for the time being.”

“I’m telling you, there is no debt.”

She practically shouted her reply.

“So, you saved my life and now you want to take away my reason for living? What the hell, I thought you were different from other men. But now I’m not so sure. Why are all men such bastards? Why do they keep trying to take things away from me?”

She burst into tears while glaring at me. I quickly decided to retract my previous statement and get her thoughts moving in a different direction.

“Fine, you owe me,” I said. “Just how are you going to repay the debt?”

She smiled. Tears still streamed down her face but she stopped glaring at me.

“That depends, how do you want me to repay it? I was thinking of something along these lines.”

She slid to her knees in front of me and opened my pants with her good arm. She looked up at my face and ran her tongue across her upper lip.

“I used to be really good at this, let me see if I remember how to do it,” she said.

Her face turned towards my crotch and I felt her tongue touch my limp cock. It didn’t stay limp for long. With tears still streaming down her face she sucked my cock into her mouth. Her good hand stroked the base of it while she used suction to stretch me out and get me hard. Once I was, she slid my cock out of her mouth and looked me in the eyes again.

“Don’t think this will change anything. It isn’t even a down-payment on the interest of the debt I owe you.”

Then she drove my cock into her mouth again, forcing it down into her throat despite some minor gagging. She kept me there and started swallowing over and over. Meanwhile her tongue explored every inch of skin on my cock that it could reach. She breathed through her nose so she could keep me buried in her throat. The only times she pulled my cock out were when her nose started clogging and she needed air. Whenever she didn’t have my cock in her throat, her tongue lashed my cock while her hand wrapped around the base, squeezed tightly, and stroked it.

Within the first couple of minutes my back was arched and pressed against the couch cushions. I couldn’t help but thrust, trying to get more of my cock into her throat. She murmured contentedly every time I did despite the fact that it had to be uncomfortable for her.

The fourth time she buried my cock in her throat she murmured again as she felt me begin to swell. The vibrations from her murmur pushed me right over the edge. Rather than try to pull the head of my cock back into her mouth while I came, she pushed herself down onto my cock even harder, driving it farther into her throat. I knew it hurt her since she winced and grunted while she did it. But knowing she was in pain didn’t stop me from cumming. To my shame I think it made me cum harder.

She drew back off my cock and looked up at me. She smiled radiantly while tears continued to stream down her face. The smile even showed in her eyes so I knew it was real. But the tears had me worried.

“Are you okay? You’re crying.”

“I’m fine. Don’t mind my tears, I just hurt myself a little. I’ve had much, much worse and you seemed to enjoy it.”

“Enjoy it? I thought you were trying to swallow me whole. It was incredible. But you don’t need to hurt yourself for my sake.”

“That was nothing, really. I’m just out of practice. I’ll need your help getting back in shape for these types of things. Then I can start repaying you some,” she said.

I wanted to tell her again that she didn’t need to repay me, that there was no debt. But I knew better than to try that. If she wanted to repay me this way, I’d just have to accept it.

I’d be a fool not to accept it if that’s how good she is when she’s out of practice, I thought. She’s better than Holly when it comes to giving head and she says she’ll get better still? Once she gets the hang of it again I’m going to be in trouble. I don’t know if I’ll be able to stand it if feels much better than that.

After she was done, she slid back onto the couch beside me. She still flinched a little bit anytime she brushed against me but it seemed she didn’t flinch as much. She was also still taking any excuse to brush against me that she could. I decided to make things easier for her.

“You really need to get some sleep. It’ll help you heal more quickly,” I said.

I tucked her in on the couch and, in the process, noticed that when I brushed against her, she didn’t flinch. If anything, she leaned into my touch. I shut the light out and went to my own bedroom, lost in thought.

So, she has a problem with touching me, but not with me touching her, I thought. What could be causing that? I wonder if she made herself a promise to not touch a man sexually again ever. If she did then she has a problem because she’s breaking her own promise. She probably wouldn’t have promised to not let herself be touched by a man again since that wouldn’t be something she could control. If I can get her to go into trance, I’ll have to check that out.

Holly grinned at me knowingly as I climbed into bed. She glanced at my limp cock and lifted her hands as though she were going to play with herself. I shook my head and she stopped, a mildly disappointed look on her face.

“Why not?” she asked.

“Because I just had my cock devoured, almost literally. But there’s a problem there. Anytime she touches me she flinches away. If I touch her, she doesn’t have a problem with it. I’m trying to think of what the problem could be. Do you know if she promised herself not to touch a man sexually again?”

“She might have, I didn’t check. I did made sure she’d welcome your touch though.”

“Well, if I can get her into a trance I can find out. I may try that tomorrow,” I said.

She looked at me like I was missing something obvious.

“If you can’t get her into a trance then how about I put her under and you feed me the questions and commands to give to her?” Holly asked.

I slapped my forehead, feeling stupid.

“I can’t believe I didn’t think of that,” I said. “First thing tomorrow we’ll do that. Erica’s a dangerous woman and I don’t like the idea of her being potentially unstable around you and the girls.”

I could easily read Holly’s thoughts from the look on her face. She hadn’t given any thought to the fact that Erica was dangerous. She’d just been thinking about her plan to keep me safe.

“You’re right,” she said. “We’ll do it first thing tomorrow. I thought we’d taken care of everything. She was very stable down at Doc’s. He could even treat Erica without having a woman in the room with her by the time we were done.”

“There’s a big difference between an old man that’s a doctor and a younger man that she seems sexually fixated on. It triggers different thoughts and feelings in the brain. We’ll see what we can do in the morning,” I said.

I turned the lights out and crawled under the covers. Holly snuggled up and pressed her body against mine, but she didn’t make any sexual advances.

Thursday:

Erica was an early riser. I, myself, tended to sleep until I felt I’d gotten enough rest, then start my day regardless of what time it was. Except, of course, when one of my ladies felt the need to wake me up in my favorite fashion. That didn’t happen that morning and when I woke, Erica was helping out in the kitchen. She saw me and the tip of her tongue slid across her upper lip. It seemed like a statement of intent to me and, because of that, was incredibly sexy.

Holly was in the dining room, eating her breakfast. I spoke to her softly, so Erica wouldn’t overhear.

“Did you do something to her to make her flirt with me? She keeps licking her lips whenever she sees me. It looks like she’s making herself a promise to devour me every time I see her do it.”

“No, but we did tell her to re-adopt any mannerisms that she used to use to attract men. It might be from that,” Holly said.

“Well, after breakfast we’ll try to get her into trance. If that’s her own habit from the past, it can probably stay safely, but I want to find out what has her so twitchy.”

Holly nodded and continued to eat her oatmeal. Moments later, Erica came out with a bowl of it for me as well.

“Thank you,” I said. “After everyone’s eaten, Holly and I want to talk to you, okay?”

Erica’s face took on a look of near panic.

“It’s nothing bad. We just want to try to make you more comfortable here,” I told her.

The tension visibly drained from her and she smiled at me.

“Anything you want Tim, anything...”

She licked her upper lip again, leaving it with a lightly glossed look from the moisture of her tongue.

I ate my own oatmeal as quickly as I could. I was the last one eating breakfast so when we were done, Holly and I helped with cleanup. Then we took Erica into the living room and we all sat down.

“Wounded warrior woman,” Holly said firmly.

Erica’s face went slack and her eyes glossed over.

“Ask her if she’s aware that she flinches any time she brushes against me,” I said.

“I have a better idea,” Holly replied.

“Erica, I want you to honestly answer any questions Tim puts to you. Will you do that?”

“Yes,” Erica said.

Holly turned to me and nodded.

“Your show,” she said.

“Erica, are you aware that you flinch any time you brush against me?”

“Yes.”

“Why do you flinch like that?”

“Because I have to restrain myself from hurting you,” she said.

“Why are you worried about hurting me?” I asked.

“Because I want to hurt you.”

“Why do you wan to hurt me?”

“Because you’re a man,” she said.

I paused for a moment.

“You brush against me an awful lot, were you aware of that?”

“Yes.”

“Why do you do that?”

“Because I like to touch you. I want to touch you. I need to touch you,” she said.

The answer sounded like rote memorization.

“If all that is true, how do you reconcile it with wanting to hurt me because I’m a man?” I asked.

“Because I promised myself I’d never touch a man that way again,” she said.

“You made the promise to yourself only?”

“Yes.”

“Can you release yourself from that promise?”

She didn’t answer for a space of several seconds.

“I don’t know. I could tell myself that I would but I don’t know if I’d be being honest with myself,” she said, finally.

It was my turn to spend a few seconds in thought.

“When you made yourself that promise, were you thinking of any men in particular?”

“Yes.”

“What men?”

“The ones who raped me and others like them.”

“So, you made a promise to yourself. You had a particular type of men in mind. But you mis-phrased the promise to be more broad than you intended?”

“I didn’t think it through that much. I just made myself a promise,” she said.

“But now you’ve discovered that the promise you made included more than you intended?”

“Yes.”

I stopped to think for a moment. There was something on the tip of my thoughts that I just wasn’t coming up with. I looked around the room for inspiration and the jack where our internet connection once entered the house caught my eye.

Something about computers, I thought.

Then it struck me.

“Erica, I’m sure you remember computers, yes?”

“Yes.”

“Did you ever make an error in a word processing program?”

“Yes.”

“What did you do when you made an error like that.”

“I went back and edited the error, corrected it.”

“So you changed it to be what you meant?”

“Yes.”

“The brain is similar to an organic computer, do you agree with that?” I asked.

“Yes.”

Holly smiled at me, having picked up my train of thought.

“So, you said that you made an error with your promise to yourself, you phrased it poorly. Do you agree?”

“Yes.”

“If you could rephrase that promise, what would it be now?”

“That I would never touch a man in that way if I thought he was the same type as the ones that raped me.”

“Your brain is an organic computer. Your memory of that promise is like an organic word processing file. Please go back and edit your promise so that it’s what you actually wanted it to be. Can you do that?”

“Yes.”

“Then do so if you haven’t already.”

I waited but she didn’t say anything. After a minute I realized that I hadn’t asked anything that required a response.

“Erica, have you edited that promise?”

“Yes.”

“Is that going to cause you any problems?”

Her reply took several seconds.

“No.”

I turned to Holly.

“Bring her back out of it. I think that should take care of the problem. We may need to do this again if there’s anything else though.”

“Can I give her a command first?” Holly asked.

“Run it by me before you do?”

“I want to tell her that she will never hurt Susan or Sandra, no matter what. When you pointed out that she was dangerous, I realized you were right but that I hadn’t been thinking of the danger she might pose to us.”

“Let me do it. I want to make sure it’s specific enough to not cause a problem,” I said.

“Please do,” Holly replied.

“Erica,” I said. “Do you know my daughters Susan and Sandra?”

“Yes.”

“You will never harm either of them, no matter what. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Repeat that back to me.”

“I will never harm either of your daughters, no matter what.”

“Okay Holly, bring her out of it.”

“Do you want her to remember any of this consciously or not?” Holly asked.

I thought about it for a moment.

“No, I don’t think she needs to and I don’t want to confuse her by letting her have memories of both promises. That could cause problems.”

“Okay,” Holly said.

Holly made sure Erica wouldn’t consciously remember the session. Then she brought Erica back out of trance by counting upwards to ten. When Erica came out, she looked at us.

“What did you want to talk about?”

I thought quickly and came up with a valid sounding excuse.

“I just wanted you to know. You don’t have to help out with things while you’re convalescing. We don’t mind taking care of you and if there’s any possibility of you causing complications with your arm by doing something then you don’t need to do it.”

“I want to help though. I don’t like being a freeloader. I already owe you more than I can ever repay so I want to help out however I can.”

“Erica, I think Holly was eager to have you with us because she thought you’d be excellent additional protection around here. I’m guessing that your fighting skills are seriously degraded by your arm right now, yes?”

She nodded.

“Then you can help us best by healing as quickly as you can and not doing anything that will cause you to take longer to heal. I’ll leave it to your own judgment as to what you should or shouldn’t do. Just don’t feel like you have to help out with something if it could cause a problem with your arm,” I said.

“Whatever you want, but Kat has always been a better fighter than me. I’m better at strategy and tactics. I could still do those even if I had one arm completely missing,” Erica replied.

“Then I’ll give you a better tour of the place and you can help by drawing up defense plans, how’s that?” I asked.

“I’ll do that. Can you show me around now?” she asked.

“Sure, grab a coat though. It’s cold out.”

She stood up and waited. When I stood also and started to leave the room, she took my arm with nary a flinch. Holly looked at me and grinned.

“I’m going to go check on Susan,” Holly said.

I led Erica out of the house into the cold air.

An hour later, after I’d showed her around both properties, mine and Jessie’s, we went back inside.

“I can work with that,” she said. “I’m cold though.”

“Well, let’s sit in front of the fire and warm up,” I replied.

The tip of her tongue caressed her top lip.

“I had something a little more active in mind to get our blood flowing again,” Erica said.

My grin let her know I was being sarcastic.

“Whatever could you possibly be thinking of?” I said.

“Well, if you can’t guess, then it will have to be a surprise,” she replied.

“Tell you what. Go back to my bedroom. I’ll find Holly and make sure we aren’t interrupted while you surprise me.”

Eric sauntered down the hallway towards my bedroom, putting some extra sway in her walk. I stood there and watched her ass as she walked away from me. I hadn’t actually paid any attention to it previously. First her attitude had turned me off so I didn’t look, and then I kept seeing her on her back in the clinic. Neither of those situations had allowed me to notice that her ass was nicely rounded and looked tight and fit.

I shook my head and went off to find Holly. I checked Susan’s room first but she told me that her mom had gone down to see the chicks again. I grabbed a sheet of paper and penned a note in large letters asking that we not be disturbed. Then I taped it to the door of my bedroom on my way in.

Erica was lying in the middle of my bed. I noticed the neat stack she’d made of her clothes and left sitting on the chair. She’d wrapped herself in my robe and was engulfed by it. She’d also tied the belt around her waist, securing it with a massive bow.

“So, aren’t you going to unwrap your surprise?” she asked when I stood there looking for too long.

“Are you sure about this?” I asked her.

“I’m very sure. Do you know how long it’s been since I’ve had a cock inside me? It’s been years. Intellectually, I can remember enjoying sex before I was... you know. But the memory of that has crowded those earlier memories out. Remembering those is like remembering something I saw or read, not something I did. I’m hoping you can force those memories out like they did the earlier ones.”

Nothing like having to deal with high expectations, I thought. No pressure though. At least if she gets violent she’s down one arm.

I tried not to let my thoughts show on my face as I approached the bed. I knew she was clean because she’d used the shower the night before, so I decided to try to make sure she’d enjoy herself no matter what.

Instead of immediately untying the bow, I slipped onto the bed below her. I gently pushed her legs apart and she looked at me strangely.

“Aren’t you going to unwrap me?” she asked.

“All in good time. I like anticipation, and I enjoy this also,” I said.

I leaned my head down between her legs and, starting just above her knees, I began to kiss first one leg and then the other. I slowly worked my way up the inside of her thighs. When my lips reached her pussy I pressed against it gently and kissed it as well. I could feel her tensing up slightly as I did, so my hands moved to her inner thighs and started to massage them. I discovered that her thighs were heavily muscled and very tense.

I used my thumbs to dig into the knots of tension I could feel in her legs. She grunted and it sounded suspiciously like pain. I pulled my lips away from her pussy so I could talk.

“Does that hurt?” I asked.

She grunted an affirmative answer. When I started to pull my hands away from her thighs she added.

“But don’t stop. It’s the kind of pain that when it goes away will leave those muscles blissfully relaxed.”

I moved my hands back to her thighs and resumed massaging them. My mind was focused elsewhere as I leaned my head back in. I flicked up and down her pussy with my tongue, gently caressing the outside portions of it. She thrust herself towards my face and I slid the tip of my tongue inside her slit. My tongue ran it up and down the length of it and I felt her tense up again. I stopped my tongue and just held still. A moment later I realized why she’d tensed up. Her juices started flooding her pussy, lubricating it. I didn’t know if she’d cum or simply gotten over a mental block, either way the tension was gone and now I could taste her better.

When my tongue first slid inside of her I’d tasted a hint of soap with the tiniest background of Erica. Now the soap taste was gone and it was all her. I relished tasting her. Each of my women had a distinctly different taste. In Erica’s case she tasted slightly musky, now that I was getting her turned on, with metallic and tangy undertones and a hint of clean sweat.

I drove my tongue inside of her and her one good hand came down to the back of my head, drawing me even closer to her pussy. I wanted her to cum before I ever entered her so she’d at least get to do so once. I didn’t think I’d have a problem making her cum more than that, not with how Holly had primed her, but I knew I was treading dangerous ground and I wanted to fulfill her expectations.

Finally I homed in on her clitoris. From the first time my tongue brushed against it, I knew she could be given an orgasm clitorally. I teased her clit with the tip of my tongue and her hand fell away from the back of my head. Her breathing sped up as I made the contact harder, lashing her clit with my tongue. My hands moved up, the massage forgotten, and pushed the hood off of her clit, exposing the small nodule of flesh it normally concealed.

I sucked that nodule into my mouth and she exploded. Her pussy flooded with her juices and I pulled my mouth away from her clit and worked overtime to suck it all out of her. When she was done I went back to the clit again, sucked it into my mouth again, and this time she went rigid all over instantly. When she finally relaxed, I drew myself up on my knees and looked at her.

Her good fist was knotted in the blanket and she was biting her lower lip to keep from crying out. Her eyes weren’t focused and there was a touch of drool at the corner of her mouth.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

I had to repeat the question when she didn’t answer the first time.

“No, I’m not okay. I’m so much better than okay right now,” she finally said.

“Can I unwrap my surprise now?”

She glanced down at the robe and nodded.

“It looks like I got my own surprise,” she said. “I haven’t cum like that in years.”

A dreamy look stole across her face, softening her features, before she continued.

“And you’re not even inside me yet.”

She smiled and flopped her head back down.

I reached for the bow and slowly untied it. I drew the robe back from her body and just looked for a moment.

Her breasts were small to medium in size but I knew they’d been bigger at some point. Silvery stretch marks adorned their upper slope. There were similar stretch marks on her belly and they told me that she’d been pregnant at some point in her life. I didn’t mention it, not knowing if it was a result of her rape. If she wanted me to know, she’d tell me.

My hands reached out, seemingly of their own accord, and my index fingers began to stroke the stretch marks on the top of her breasts. She opened her eyes at that and looked down. Her face fell, as though my touching the stretch marks was some sort of condemnation. I felt the need to wipe that look off of her face so I leaned my head down and traced the marks with my tongue. I made sure to allow some enthusiastic grunts to escape the side of mouth as I did so.

When I looked up again, her eyes were unfocused again, although this time it looked more vulnerable than erotic.

“They don’t bother you?” she asked softly.

“What, the stretch marks? Why would they?”

“The bastards told me they made me look like an old hag. Like a wrinkled piece of garbage, only fit to use and throw away.”

So, I thought, they aren’t from her getting pregnant when she was raped, since she had them before then. But what a bunch of assholes. They were already raping her but they had to verbally abuse her as well?

“And you believed them?” I said. “You aren’t an old hag, you’re a woman in the prime of her life.”

Her voice took on a whining tone I never would’ve guessed she could make.

“You aren’t going to use me and throw me away, are you? I mean, you can use me all you want. Just don’t throw me away, okay?”

“Erica, I’m not going to throw you away. I won’t use you either, unless that’s something you like.”

She blushed.

“Well, kind of... I mean, I never let... Let’s just say that if you want to use me, I’ll probably enjoy it.”

“I prefer my partner to enjoy themselves so if that’s what you want at some point, just tell me,” I said.

Meanwhile I’d been positioning myself so I could enter her. Now I leaned over and pressed my lips firmly to hers. My tongue slid inside of her mouth and she intercepted it with her own, caressing mine with hers. When she slid her tongue back and allowed me full access to her mouth, I pushed my tongue into it and followed up by sliding my cock into her pussy.

She was soaking wet and I slid right in for the first few inches. Then I needed to work at it a bit. She was tight and stayed that way for a while. I slowly worked my cock inside her pussy as I explored the inside of her mouth. When I finally pulled my lips back, she exhaled in a gasp.

My cock was about halfway inside her by that point. I repositioned again and got another inch or so into her. Then I pulled back and started thrusting in and out, smoothly and steadily. I slowly made it deeper inside of her as I continued.

Erica’s face had gone slack again and I wanted to make sure she was alright.

“Erica? Are you okay? You look a little zoned out there.”

She nodded.

“Am,” she said. “Is good thing.”

Now that I knew she was enjoying herself, and not trapped in a flashback, I started to pick up the pace. Over the next several minutes I managed to get myself all the way inside her through a combination of her pussy getting wetter and repeated forceful thrusts.

I drove my cock deep inside of her and paused, kneeling between her legs. My hands went to her nipples. The areolae were dark pink and her nipples were tiny little pebbles set atop them. I rubbed my thumbs across her nipples and she jumped. They grew slightly larger as I pinched them. Then I moved my attention to her areolae. The pink skin there was soft, but rigid. I ran my fingertips around them and examined her breasts.

The white flesh of her breasts was marred by several faint scars. My fingertips traced their length, comparing the thick, rubbery skin of them to the silken softness of the unmarred portions. Erica shuddered under my touch and I decided that I should get back to what I’d been doing. Staying in my kneeling position I started to thrust in and out of her again. I moved my fingers down to her clit and when I gently pinched it, she exploded beneath me. This time she clamped down on my cock hard. I forced my way in and out of her pussy several more times but her tightly clenching pussy didn’t loosen back up soon enough.

I drove myself as far inside of her as I could when I realized I was about to cum. When I did, the throbbing of my cock inside of her pussy set her off one more time. She was so tightly clenched around my cock that I didn’t even try to pull myself out of her. As I slowly softened, she maintained a tight grip on me until my erection was totally gone. Then her entire body relaxed and I slid out of her with a soft ‘pop’.

I moved to the side of her uninjured arm and collapsed on the bed next to her.

When I got out of bed and left the room a few minutes later, Holly was home again.

“So, I guess it’s working then?” she asked.

“Yes, but... Did you intend for her to be really emotional with me? She’s acting very unlike the Erica I met when we went to retrieve Monica’s goats. Plus she’s confessing to, and confiding in, me as though we’d been best friends for years or something.”

“Shit,” Holly said. “I think maybe we overdid trying to get her to connect with you. Since we made that urge stronger to try to get around her hatred of men and we just now localized that hatred to a specific type of man, maybe that’s the problem. She doesn’t feel that hatred any more so there’s nothing to counteract our efforts now.”

“I don’t know what the problem is but the end result is a little frightening. It isn’t that it bothers me to have her act like that. It’s that I have a hard time picturing her as the protector type you were after when she’s acting like that. I don’t know if she’d be able to jump back and forth between this state and one where she’s an effective fighter. I can’t think of a way to test it either.”

“Maybe we could tie them together? Since the main idea was protecting you, maybe we could have her so attached to you that if someone offered you violence she’d snap back to her other self?” Holly asked.

“No, that’s a bad idea. We need to take some of the effects off of her, not add another layer on top. The more complex we make things, the more potential problems there are,” I said.

“Then what should we do? Do you have a more specific idea?”

“Give me a little while to think about it. We’ll talk about it some more after dinner.”

I decided to think about it while I took care of some things that needed to be done. As I went through my mental list for the cold weather seasons I found that there was nothing for me to do. My women had taken care of all of it. While winter didn’t have the days where there were seventeen things that needed to be gotten done right now, there were normally enough things to keep me occupied. Evidently that wasn’t so anymore.

I sat down and broke out my books on hypnotism. Maybe something in them would give me a clue as to what to do with Erica. As I read through, I kept chuckling about some things I’d discovered were incorrect, or at least not entirely detailed.

For example, all the books claimed that you couldn’t get someone to do something they weren’t willing to do otherwise. That was true, so far as it went, but you could stretch their limits a little each time you had them in trance. Sooner or later you could work them around to doing what you wanted by making minor adjustments, letting them get comfortable with those, and then repeating the process. You just slowly pushed them further along towards your goal. It might take a while, but you could still get there.

Wait a second, I thought. Holly and Katrina don’t exactly have the finesse or know-how with hypnotism to have done that to Erica. So everything she’s doing is something she would have been willing to do anyhow. They may have just made it easier for her to do it. I need to check that out. If that’s the case, then maybe it isn’t a problem to have her like this. If it wasn’t too forced, then she’ll be able to jump back and forth between this and her more forcible personality.

I found Holly and explained my thoughts. She blushed and admitted that it had been more of a brute force attempt with little or no finesse involved. So we went and cornered Erica.

The first test was an easy one. If she were actually willing to be doing everything she was, then she wouldn’t have a problem with me putting her into trance.

“Erica,” I said, “I want to hypnotize you, to put you into a trance. I’m worried about some conflicting behavior you’re exhibiting and want to check that out. Are you willing?”

“For you to do that to me?” she asked.

I nodded.

“Anything you like,” she said. “I meant that when I said it.”

I had her sit down.

“Wounded warrior woman,” I said.

Erica slipped into a deep trance.

“Erica, I want to ask you some questions and I want you to answer them truthfully. Will you do that for me?”

“Yes.”

“Please explain the discrepancy in your behavior. As the leader of Hell’s Fury, you’re a no nonsense, stone cold bitch. But your behavior towards me recently is nearly the exact opposite. Why is that?”

“Dom-sub behavior,” she said.

“Please elaborate on that,” I said.

“When it comes to sexual relations with a male, I am very submissive. I pick my partners very carefully, ensuring that they are dominant to some degree but still someone I feel I can trust. To make up for that I tend to be very dominant in the other aspects of my life.”

“So, you can be submissive with me while at the same time being dominant otherwise?”

“Yes, although I’ve chosen to be more submissive than dominant with your family as well. I thought there would be fewer problems that way.”

My next question wasn’t directly related to the reason we put her under but just to satisfy my curiosity.

“What made you decide that I would be a good partner?” I asked.

“Holly and Katrina told me enough about you that I was viewing you in a different light than other men. Then they told me you’d killed two of the men that raped me. Then Katrina told me that she was trying to get pregnant by you. I respect Katrina immensely, and I respect her judgment also. If she thought well enough of you to want to bear your child, then obviously you were good enough for me. I knew you could be dominant, you’d taken charge when we were ambushed, even though you were wounded. That combination of things was enough to get me interested despite myself. Then Holly and Katrina pushed me to the point where I had to decide if I was going to stay broken or try to get better. I chose to get better and you were the obvious choice for a partner to help me with that.”

I looked at Holly and silently mouthed words at her:

“So now I’m therapy.”

Holly stifled a laugh and I turned back to Erica.

“So, telling me the things you did, acting like you were. Is that all just to help you get better? If not, then why?”

“No, I confessed the things I did because I needed to get them out of my system, needed to make sure you didn’t feel the same as those who said it. I acted like I did because that’s who and how I am when I take a man for a lover. So long as they don’t try to permanently injure me, I’m theirs to use. I enjoy being used that way and the only way they don’t stay satisfied is if they’re too scared to take what they want.”

“So, you’ll have no problem being the stone cold bitch if there’s a fight? But you also have no problem submitting to me the rest of the time or at least when you’re with me and there’s no fighting going on?”

“That is correct.”

I turned to Holly.

“Anything else?”

She shook her head.

I brought Erica out of her trance after telling her not to remember what happened during it. When she was awake and alert again, she looked at me.

“Weren’t you going to hypnotize me?”

“I did put you under,” I said. “I’m already done.”

“What did you do?” she asked.

“Well, there was something that we thought might be a problem. But you told us about it and we decided that it wouldn’t be one. I didn’t have you remember any of it because I didn’t want to confuse you.”

She looked mildly curious but didn’t ask anything else. I looked at her, then looked at Holly, and an idea formed in my mind.

“So, I think you said whatever I want?”

She smiled and nodded.

“Good, then I want both of you to go back to my bedroom and strip. Lay down with your legs hanging over the edge of the bed and your butts on the very edge of it. Play with your pussies until they’re sopping wet. I’ll be watching and, when you’re both far enough along, I’ll be taking you both in turn, repeatedly. First one, then the other.”

Holly’s eyes lit up. Erica’s might have but I couldn’t see them since she’d already turned and started towards my bedroom.

I stood in the doorway and watched as they both stripped down. Holly was in good shape, she had been since shortly after the Crash. Erica put her to shame when it came to being fit though. They were both attractive enough to get me going but when Holly removed her panties, I sprang to attention even before she started playing with herself.

“Stop,” I said. “I thought you were afraid to use the straight razor down there on your own.”

Holly smiled at me evilly.

“I am.”

“Then how did you manage to shave your pussy?”

“You aren’t the only one that uses the market. I traded a couple of the prototype bras I’ve been designing and making for something we could use. I didn’t even know it existed until they showed it to me.”

I impatiently gestured for her to continue.

“I’m getting there,” Holly said. “Do you remember that big stash of disposable razors you couldn’t bear to throw out when they got dull?”

Did I remember? That was an embarrassing failure on my part. I’d purchased something to keep them sharp. It said it would and had great reviews. But I never tested it before the Crash. It didn’t work at all so I’d wasted the money on it. After we used them, I had a big stack of dull disposable razors that I didn’t want to throw away.

“Yes.”

“Well, I traded two of the bras for something called a ‘razor saver’. The lady I traded with said she had several of them and hadn’t even worn the first one out yet. I had her test it in front of me to make sure it worked. It doesn’t get a razor as sharp as it was when brand new but it does get it as sharp as it would be the second time you used it. She said a regular disposable razor can be resharpened more than a hundred times before the razor wears out. Anyhow, I thought I’d surprise you with the results.”

She’d surprised me alright. I suffered a momentary pang of guilt because I knew I was going to pay more attention to her bald pussy than I would to Erica. My worries about that eased though when I noticed Erica staring at Holly’s shaved pussy and licking her upper lip.

“What are you waiting for?” I asked. “The sooner you finish with my instructions, the sooner I can show you just how pleasantly surprised I am.”

Holly stepped out of her panties and hopped up on the bed. She scooted back until she was positioned as I’d required and moved her hand down to her pussy.

Erica was a little slower in completing the same tasks. Her eyes kept glancing back to the pink skin of Holly’s pussy. I couldn’t blame her, I wasn’t taking my eyes off of it either, so I wouldn’t chastise her about it, much.

“Erica, the sooner you get yourself positioned, the sooner we can both play with it,” I said.

Her face broke into a grin as she launched herself backward onto the bed. She slid a hand down to her pussy and drove two fingers into it. Then she started to finger fuck herself while examining Holly.

“That’s good. Erica, I get Holly’s pussy first. It was a surprise for me. You’re welcome to play with the rest of her body while I do. At least if she doesn’t mind. Holly has really outstanding nipples.”

I moved over next to Holly and slid my fingers over the mostly smooth skin of her pussy.

“The straight razor leaves it smoother,” I said.

“Yes, but this way I don’t have to ask you to shave me. It’s been forever since the last time you did and I kind of missed it. You’re so much more enthusiastic about eating me out when I’m freshly shaved.”

“Plus it makes all those disposable razors valuable again,” I replied.

She winked at me and leaned back on the bed.

I dropped to my knees next to the bed and leaned in. My tongue stroked the mostly smooth skin around her pussy before I started eating her out for real. I gave my efforts all the care and attention that I normally do when performing a task I enjoy.

When Holly orgasmed, I pulled back. Erica was leaning in towards Holly’s breasts and I could see her tongue working on them. I placed my hand on Erica’s ankle and slid it up her leg. When I reached her pussy I found out that it was dripping wet. Evidently she was enjoying her task as much as I’d enjoyed mine.

“Let up for a minute Erica,” I said.

She sat up and looked at me. I looked down at Holly first. Her face was flushed and her nipples were taut and hard, towering up from her breasts. She looked like she was okay, actually she looked like she was more than okay.

I turned to Erica.

“So, I had some plans before this surprise, but I’m adapting them on the fly. I was going to take both of your pussies, then both of your asses. I would’ve finished by cumming in yours. I’m thinking Holly will be okay without that though, so how about we get her to move all the way onto the bed, you get on all fours between her legs and eat her out, and I take you from behind. I’ll fuck your pussy until I’m nice and lubricated then take your ass until I cum.”

Her face turned eager and she nodded. Holly had evidently been paying attention because she started pulling herself farther onto the bed. Once Holly was in position, Erica crawled between her thighs and ducked her head down. Once Erica was in position, I got on the bed and knelt behind her. My cock was already hard, almost painfully so, after eating Holly out for a while.

I placed the tip of my cock against Erica’s pussy and rubbed it up and down her slit a few times. Then I pushed it into her. She was so wet that I slid right in.

I don’t know if she’ll cum from me fucking her ass, I thought. I know she said she likes being used but I think I’ll get her to cum once before I switch holes, just in case.

I buried my cock deep inside her pussy and leaned over her back. My hand wrapped around her stomach and I found her clit. I started alternately rubbing it, pinching it, and pulling on it. Then I started thrusting in and out of her.

With two pussies receiving direct attention in the room, there was a near constant wet, squelching noise. The scent of sex filled the air, Holly’s and Erica’s distinctive odors blending together into one that registered in my mind only as ‘horny female’. I wasn’t close to cumming but I could tell that Erica was. Her pussy was starting to contract on my cock again. This time I kept thrusting hard enough that it barely slowed me down. Finally, she pulled her mouth of of Holly’s pussy and threw her head back. She let out a long, drawn-out gasp and convulsed several times.

I stopped thrusting and waited for her to recover enough to get back to eating Holly out. It was a minute or so before Erica lowered her head and the wet sound of cunnilingus filled the room again. I repositioned my cock and slid forward until the tip was centered on, and in contact with, Erica’s asshole. Then I pushed harder.

I felt my cock slip past her sphincter as it tightened and tried to force me back out. I drew back until I was out of her and did it again, just to feel the sensation a second time. Then I slid farther into her ass. Her ass was tight and I could feel the muscles of her body, like iron bands inside of her, as I slid along them. I drew back until I was almost all the way out of her and thrust forward again. Erica nearly collapsed on top of Holly as I did so but she repositioned herself with her good arm bracing her up and got back to eating my wife out.

After the first few thrusts, Erica started pushing her ass back towards me every time I thrust forward. A soft groan escaped my lips as I managed to get my entire cock inside her ass. I set a slow pace, drawing out most of the way, then slowly thrusting forward until I was entirely in her, then repeating it over and over.

I needn’t have worried. Erica came several times while I was using her ass. From what I could see, Holly got to cum a few times as well. There wasn’t a lot of motion that would cause her tits to jiggle but every time she came, her back thrust up slightly, setting her breasts in motion. The sight made an already kinky experience all the better for me. I would’ve like to watch Erica’s breasts as well but the position just didn’t allow for it.

I took my time cumming. I was pretty sure Erica wouldn’t complain even it took me an hour to finish so I was taking advantage of that. Holly was the first one to tag out, after about twenty minutes of Erica eating her out, she started begging.

“Please stop, please? If I cum one more time I’m going to lose my mind.”

Erica lifted her head up off of Holly.

“Are you sure?”

Holly just nodded.

Then Erica turned her attention to me. She’d already been thrusting back at my cock but now she put some extra effort into her actions. She sprawled her upper torso on the bed and reached her good arm back to pull one of her butt cheeks aside for me. I could feel her tightening up even more inside. Whether that was a skill she had or a side effect of her new position I didn’t know, but it pushed me along quite nicely. I only managed a few more strokes in the slow rhythm I’d set before I decided to speed up since I knew I was going to cum soon.

I picked up the pace between one stroke and the next. All the sudden I was pounding her ass as quickly as I could. Erica let out a groan that could’ve been either pain or pleasure and that was all it took to drive me over the edge. I filled her ass with my cum and pulled out of her as soon as I could. My calves were complaining about the position I’d been in for the last half hour or so and I needed to stretch them.

I sprawled on the bed next to Holly and Erica took the other side of her.

My hand slid onto Holly’s breast and I tweaked her nipple until it was hard.

“So, what do you think, outstanding nipples?” I asked Erica.

She moved her own hand up to Holly’s other breast and stroked the other nipple with feather light touches from her index finger. The nipple sprang up to match the one in my own hand.

“Yes. Nice and long but thick too. Perfect texture to suck on as well.”

“Hey, you don’t need to talk about me like I’m not here,” Holly interjected.

I looked at Erica, gestured with my tongue, and we each leaned over and took one of Holly’s nipples in our mouths. Our hands met as we both reached for Holly’s pussy. Within moments, she was orgasming again.

“Not fair!” Holly managed to gasp out before succumbing to the pleasure.

Erica and I both let go at the same time and our gazes crossed. The humor I saw in her eyes was reflected in my own and before long we were both laughing. Holly ineffectively swatted at each of us a couple of times before joining in the laughter.

To be continued...