The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fallen Future

Chapter 2 – Rita

Disclaimer – This story contains mind control and sex. If these things are not to your liking, don’t continue reading. This story is actually more story than sex so if you are just interested in the sex, you may wish to pass on this one. I will continue to write this story, but if I receive feedback from people that enjoy it and want more, the additional chapters are likely to get written more quickly.

After a brief respite in 2009 and early 2010, where the stock market soared and politicians claimed ‘green shoots’ were coming up everywhere, the US economy plummeted again. This second crash caused the unemployment rate the government liked to tout, the U3, to approach 20%. The rate that most people considered the real one by this time, the U6, approached 40%. This crash once again seemed to begin recovering. The scenario played itself out over and over again in the next seven years. Each time the recovery stopped at a lower point than that crash had started at, leaving the US worse off each time. Riots occurred in several major cities and services such as electricity, water, and sewage started to become spotty in some places.

As mentioned previously in many states the state itself took over running the electric companies and lowered the charged rates. In some cases they forgave major overdue amounts just to keep the people with electricity. Their reasoning was twofold; 1. Electricity allowed the masses to keep themselves amused with music, TV (when it was still available), and movies. 2. When the masses were kept amused, they were less likely to riot and cause major fires and other damage. Finally, when the unemployment rates were so high and those who could find work paid so little that no-one could afford even the reduced electric rates, the states began providing the electricity free of charge. About that same time states started collecting their taxes in non-monetary form. Manual labor or skilled labor was accepted in lieu of payment as were goods of many sorts.

By 2016 food shipments were scarce and people were happy to find any type of food for sale at all. Many rural areas began contracts with their closest supermarkets to provide whatever sorts of foodstuffs they produced. Agrarian states began selling their surpluses to the adjoining non-agrarian states. Fiat money was not accepted for these sales, they were strictly gold, silver, other precious metals, and barter deals. My state was well off as Colorado had food production, mining, and manufacturing areas within itself. Even so many people in Colorado starved to death by not having anything of value to barter for, or purchase, food with. By 2018 most grocery stores that remained had become more of a local market with individuals from the area bringing their goods to the stores to trade or sell and larger food producers sending a representative to do the bargaining for their goods. The government sent out a dole shipment of food once a month and had an arrangement with the stores to distribute it as well. The store would take a small percentage of whatever you brought to trade as their cut and then would sell/barter those goods themselves to keep themselves in business.

On with the story:

I awoke with my cock engulfed in a moist, warm sensation. Even before looking down I knew that Holly was sucking my cock to wake me up. Being woken with sex was something else I had asked for for years on end and only infrequently gotten. Pondering for a moment whether or not I had actually died and gone to heaven instead of simply being woken up in my own bed I found myself coming before I knew it.

Getting out of bed and dressed, I stumbled to the kitchen table. Holly was sitting there with my two daughters, breakfast already dished out and waiting. Warm wheat berries with a touch of honey, toast (from the dark bread we made ourselves), and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice (one of my preparation items were several container sized orange trees that we kept inside the house in a south facing window, provided about 10 oranges a week on average between them). Susan, Sandra and Holly were already digging in so I sat down and joined them.

“Today is a market day, isn’t it?” asked Holly

“Yes” I replied “I’m taking down some of the citrus, some venison jerky, a few bananas (another of my preparations were some banana plants, easy to grow and very productive), some apples and nuts.”

“I was thinking after I woke up early this morning that we could use some more help around here. Some of the time we are fine but on harvest days when we need to post a guard, do the harvest, and do all our normal daily stuff we are very short handed and all work ourselves too hard. It doesn’t have to be some hulking muscular brute, even just someone to take care of all the inside stuff while we do the rest would save us a lot of time and energy. We have enough spare food from what we grow that we could feed another person and still have some to take to market. You said the last few times you were down there there were people looking for work just for room and board, yes? I think maybe you ought to look through and find one for us. A petite female would be very good, she’d eat less and I doubt she’d have qualms about taking care of the housework.” Holly winked at me and gave me a lecherous smile with the last sentence.

A side note here; Although the state took care of electricity generation for free, repairs to poles and lines were slow at best. In addition fires were frequently not put out if the fire department had no gasoline, a common occurrence, to get their trucks to the sites. Because of this there were a large number of refugees in most parts of the state, they congregated at the local markets looking for work of any sort, temporary or permanent. Their numbers had been increasing recently for some reason unknown to me and I had noted that to Holly the last few times I went to market.

“Well, let’s discuss this a bit more after breakfast, OK?”

Breakfast finished, the two girls were off to school. Bringing an apple to school for the teacher was an age old tradition. But, in our case it was more than one apple and actually payment for the teacher as opposed to a gift. Several teachers from the schools in our area had joined to together to continue educating children once the government funded schools had closed. They took payment in barter and goods as did most people nowadays. School was only four hours a day, four days a week but we thought it a good investment for our children. Paying a bushel of apples per month for both girls together hardly put a dent in our apple harvest, especially with school only 6 months of the year (the teachers also needing to work their gardens, harvest their crops and put up wood for the winter, etc... limited the time they could actually teach). In addition to them receiving more of an education than we could have given them it gave Holly and myself some time alone. We watched as the school wagon (mule drawn) picked them up, part of the payment was for the transportation to and from school with armed guards. Those who had some food and other goods were frequently targeted by those who had nothing so the children needed protection to and from school.

As I started packing up goods for the market Holly shot me a grin.

“I decided” she said “that it was time to let up on ourselves some and have some more fun. We need more time to do that and one particular means of doing so crossed my mind that would need something in particular. Remember the fantasy I used to tell you about? The one where you are fucking some other woman and I am telling you both exactly what to do? I was thinking that I might like to try that. So I want you to find a female that can fill both those positions, helping with the workload AND willing to be your little fuck bunny. Of course you won’t want to phrase it that way but I’m sure your silver tongue can come up with the words you’ll need. The petite part isn’t necessary, that was just a thought to keep them from using up too much of our food. I know we have a surplus most of the time but, call me greedy, I like having more than we need.”

This was so not like what I was used to my wife acting like that I spoke her trigger phrase, dropping her back into trance.

“Explain to me why you want another woman around.”

“I want another woman to help reduce the workload and to have you fuck her.”

“Why do you want me to fuck another woman?”

“I already know that I am going to give in to being your personal slut and relinquish my control that way. This is a way to get control in another fashion, and double the amount I lost since I’ll be able to tell you both what to do during sex. In addition to that I think it will please you to have a choice of women to fuck. So long as I get done two to three times a week you can do another woman as much as you like and I won’t mind. As your personal slut you will own me sexually and I don’t see you passing that up for anyone else. Since my job as your slut is to please you and I think this will I thought it was a wonderful idea.”

Her face was flushed and I could smell the scent of arousal in the air. Evidently this fantasy was one that excited her a lot and she was getting off on just the thought of maybe having it come true.

I brought her back out of trance after instructing her to not remember the conversation we just had unless I reminded her of it. It was fairly obvious after her answer that my wife would remain a control freak even if she relinquished part of her control to me. I didn’t mind at all since it looked like I might benefit a great deal from her attempts to retain some degree of control. If there were any problems I was fairly confident that I could take care of them with hypnosis when they arose.

Amusingly enough, one of the most sought after items after the collapse were the shopping carts that supermarkets use to have by the hundreds. They were a godsend, especially to those who brought their goods to market from near the stores the markets were held in. Having one meant that you didn’t need a mule or horse or other beast of burden, it meant that your hands were relatively free, and that you were unencumbered in case of problems. Many an unwary potential market seller found themselves either dead or stripped of valuables when they didn’t pay attention. or couldn’t react, to a bad situation. The market nearest to our place was only about three quarters of a mile walk (it would be much less as the crow flies but cliffs and heavily forested areas do not cooperate when trying to take a load to market) so it normally took me about 20 minutes with a loaded cart. I strapped my shotgun to the upper edge of my cart with a bungee cord and headed out for a day of barter (and hopefully hiring as well).

I arrived at the store an hour before the market was supposed to open. Part of the time before opening would be spent setting up my goods, another part with paying the manager for the use of the space, and the rest of the time I would wander amidst the other merchants and see if there were things we wanted/needed there. As I walked up to the store there were several individuals out front with charcoal scrawled signs on cardboard, bark, or anything else they could write on with the familiar motto, from before the crash, reading “Will work for food!” Most of them were men but there were a couple of youngsters as well. The few obvious women about were offering something other than work, or at least horizontal work.

One of the youngsters (with no sign) intercepted me saying:

“Please sir, can you spare any food? Or anything I might trade for some?”

Reasons like this were why I wrapped my loads in tarps before putting them into the basket. One thing caught me though. Although looking like a young lad I was pretty sure, from experience with my own daughters, that this wasn’t a boy and was a young girl. I looked a little closer and it certainly seemed like a possibility. The face was dirty, the hair lanky and greasy, and the clothes were in bad shape but there were apparently several layers of them so no additional skin was visible. The young beggar caught me staring at him/her and flinched.

“Sorry sir, I didn’t mean to be so forward but nobody will give me work, they all want the big strong brutes over there.” The beggar nodded towards the older men with signs. “So I’ve not had a decent meal in weeks, not since the last government dole.”

“What’s your name?” I asked.

“Ri... Randy” came the reply.

I caught the short stumble, it sounded like she had been about to say Rita and corrected herself to a boy’s name at the last moment.

“Tell you what Randy. This is for you.” I pulled an apple out of my own lunch. “How old are you?”

“Seventeen” came the reply.

I stared disbelieving at her. “Seventeen? Kind of small for it, aren’t you?”

“Well, sir. I was a little below average size when the crash started, or so said my parents. They both lost work real quick and then we were out on the streets. Except for a little patch between age twelve and fourteen I haven’t eaten regularly or gotten the right kind of stuff to help me grow. Some of my family had growth spurts past seventeen so I’m hoping to find somewhere that’ll feed me right for my work and maybe catch up a little on the growth.”

“So, Randy... How do you feel about housework? Would that be below you or something you might be interested in?”

Her ears perked up at that, “What kind of pay are we talking about, sir?” Her demeanor had rapidly become much more respectful but she also had tensed up a bit.

“I’ll offer you, to start at least: three meals a day, a place to sleep in the house and a silver dime a month. My wife asked me to find someone to help with the housework down here just this morning. We didn’t discuss pay scales though but I guarantee she won’t have a problem with what I just offered and if you work out there may be more.”

She had started to look a bit suspicious but relaxed noticeably when I mentioned my wife.

Side note: 90% silver coins minted prior to 1965 had become one of the standard currencies everyone accepted because you knew exactly how much silver was in them. I had a stash from beforehand and some customers at the market paid with them as well.

“Sir, if you’re sure of that, I’ll take it.”

“Here then, in addition to the apple, here is retainer fee. I suggest you enter the market when it is open and purchase something more than the apple to eat. If you’re still here when the market closes we’ll head to my place and let the wife give you the once over and make sure she approves.” I handed her a silver dime covertly so the others nearby couldn’t see.

She beamed at me for a moment and looked back to the apple. “I’ll be here sir.” Then she moved off along the front of the store, obviously trying to find a place to eat the apple where someone wouldn’t try to take it off of her.

I knocked on the glass of the door and waited for the manager to let me in.

“Tim, good to see you, how are things going for you?”

“Pretty well, the wife and kids are doing fine and I’ve got some more surplus to sell. You want the same as usual for my entry fee, a citrus or a banana?”

“I like that about you Tim, no arguing about the fee and you’re up front about what you’ve got. You wouldn’t believe the lies some of these people tell, it’s like they forget that I wander around and check the stock. How many of each you got today?

“I’ve got five oranges, three lemons, and a bunch of 8 bananas.”

“I’ll take a banana then and let you get more profit on the stuff you don’t have as much as. The rest the regular? Apples, nuts and such?”

“Yessir, got some apples, some hazelnuts, some black walnuts, butternuts, jerky, and acorns.”

“Cherries all done for the year then?”

“Yup, got the last of them drying in the dehydrator. I’ll probably bring some of those in mid-winter when people are craving the fruits, get a better price then I think. So, are the Ferrins here today? I need to stock up on some dairy stuff.”

“Yeah you’ll find them back near the coolers as usual.”

I took my leave and headed back to the coolers before setting up. The Ferrins were local folk who had purchased some goats as soon as things got bad. They bred them up and nowadays offered goat milk, butter, and cheeses from their flock of forty goats. They also had a chicken yard of which I was intensely jealous. Getting a chicken coop up and flock of chickens was one of the things I had wanted to do when I was preparing for the crash but I never got to it before things got bad, there were always one or two more things that I prioritized over it.

I traded a lemon, an orange, a pound of apples and a half pound of nuts for a gallon of milk, a half pound of cheese, a crock of butter (I brought my own crocks, they had some they’d sell with the butter but they were made of tree bark and I swear I noticed an aftertaste from it), and a half dozen eggs. There was little haggling, we did the same thing every week and had pretty much set some standard exchange rates for our barter. Then I went to set up my own area.

Barter continued throughout the day from noon until about 5:00. I had a pretty good day and had also seen ‘Randy’ come through clutching some carrots and a half loaf of bread. I hoped she hadn’t gotten taken too badly on her bartering. I would think the young waif look would’ve gotten her a better deal than most if she didn’t flash her money around. A dime may not sound like much but in the new system most folks used in the US it was worth 50 pre-1982 pennies. These pennies were made of 95% copper and maintained some value just due to the copper in them. You could buy a carrot of decent size for a penny most places and a loaf of bread for ten pennies. The loaf would be whatever the local dark bread was, made from the cheapest grains available, but it still filled you up and tasted good.

It was mid-September and the harvest was coming in for most of the folks that had a garden (read that as most everyone around) so I got some good trades on my tropicals. I had a few apples left but the nuts were gone, and the citrus and bananas had run out back around 2:00. In exchange I received some nice winter squash, some peppers, a couple of pumpkins, a pound of beef (fresh not dried), various other more common vegetables that we didn’t plant ourselves, seventy copper pennies and about two dollars face value of 90% silver coins. I did better than average that day

As I left the store with my tarp wrapped goods in the cart I didn’t see ‘Randy’ anywhere and I sighed, cursing myself for being soft enough to have given the dime away, but at least she got a good meal out of it and maybe the change would hold her for a few more days. As I was leaving the parking lot I heard rapid footfalls behind me and spun with the shotgun pointed out, switching the safety off as I turned. I immediately reset the safety and raised the gun as I recognized Randy. She had evidently thought I came in from the other side and had been waiting over there. I could see the tops of several carrots sticking out through a pocket in her pants and a bulge in one side of her coat that was most likely part of a loaf of bread. “Good to see you got some good food in you. Not knowing you I was worried you might go for the rock candy lollipops or something.” She blushed and pulled one of those very items out of her pocket wrapped in a small piece of cloth, popping it in her mouth she said “Well, it was only five pennies, I spent another five on some watered berry juice and fifteen on bread, carrots and onions. I still have 25 pennies though. I thought that I’d celebrate some good luck coming my way with the candy.”

“I can see that making some sense, got to have some pleasure in life or it just isn’t worth living. Let’s get back to my place and I’ll introduce you to the wife and see what she says.”

The walk back was uphill and took about half an hour instead of the twenty minutes it took to get down there. This time of year the sun set around 6:30 so it was still fairly warm and light out when we got there. I tucked the cart into the garage and locked the door as I left. I hoisted the goods in the tarp to my shoulder and told Randy to wait while I warned my wife I was coming in with someone. I quickly explained to Holly that I had hired someone that looked like a young boy but that I was pretty sure was a seventeen year old girl masquerading as a boy. I warned her that she looked younger than she was (as far as I knew) and that ‘Randy’ could explain it to her better than I could. Then I opened the door and beckoned Randy in.

Holly took one look at Randy and laughed.

“Girl” she said “you might fool men in that getup but not me. What’s your real name, Tim here told me Randy but I am guessing that isn’t it.”

“Rita” she said blushing. Looking at me imploringly she asked, “Can I still have the job?”

Holly broke in again “He thought you might be a girl when he offered it to you, figured if you were you’d be more likely to not mind the work and would eat less than a boy.”

Holly took charge of Rita and bustled her off to the bathroom for a thorough cleansing. Meanwhile I called out asking where Sandra and Susan were and got the answer that they were out back picking black walnuts (a time consuming task done right and if you do it wrong you’ll be stained a dark brown color for weeks). I went out to the girls and explained that we had some help and that they were to treat her nicely so long as she wasn’t rude to them. I also explained that she wasn’t there to pick up after them but to take care of general housework and maybe cooking if she was any good at it. Since I was the current cook for our household it would be my call on that last.

Going back inside I found Holly rummaging through some old clothes bins. We hadn’t tossed any of the girls clothes away in years, saving them for trade or to use the fabric elsewhere. She found some she approved of and went back into the bathroom. Several minutes later she emerged again, tugging along a very changed Rita. Rita, it ended up, stood about 4′6″. Her hair that was so lanky and greasy before was now revealed to be shoulder length and a brown so dark it was almost black, I’d call it black anyhow in any light but direct sun. Her complexion was darker than you could account for by a normal tan so there must be some mixed ancestry there(maybe Mediterranean or Latino of some type), it looked quite fetching on her with her dark hair. She was wearing a pair of blue jeans that were in tolerable condition and a white t-shirt. My wife, by design or accident (although I suspect the former) had dressed her in a white t-shirt as well and not quite completely dried her torso. The end result of this being a pair of nipples quite large for the A/B breasts they were attached to, jutting fetchingly through the damp white fabric. Confirming my suspicions, my wife winked at me as she walked by.

I started the evening meal, beef soup with assorted vegetables. Years back I had started the habit of making my own soup mixes from items I had dehydrated for storage. I then vacuum sealed the bags of soup mix in freezer Ziplocs with a hand pump vacuum sealer. The way I did it they would keep for a decade or more assuming no moisture got in the package. I continued doing so every year as they were rather tasty and when I was shy on fresh produce I could bring the soup mixes down to the market to flesh out my stock. They were also good for a fairly quick meal on market days when I couldn’t start cooking earlier. I love my wife dearly but she can burn water so there was no way I’d let her cook. The daughters would be willing to try and I occasionally let them but when they had other work to do, like picking nuts, it was left to me to get dinner going.

I tossed a loaf of dark bread in the oven to warm while the soup warmed and rehydrated. The meal would be ready just about when it got dark so in the meanwhile I tracked down Holly and Rita. Holly was giving Rita the tour of the house, our small greenhouse, and the land. She was showing her locations for the various things we grew in anticipation of Rita running errands. As they ended the tour back near the girls, they all came in together. I noticed quite happily that Rita offered to carry one of the nut buckets with no urging. This suggested to me that she wasn’t the type to be shirking work, although it would remain to be seen if she did the same when no-one was nearby watching.

As the girls went in and cleaned up, I pulled the last of the ripe bananas for our use at the table. Setting up dinner that night was a challenge, my daughters seemed to think Rita was their new best friend and wanted to show her everything they owned. Three young females running about the house can be a challenge when you want to serve dinner. Finally I got them all settled down and put out the food. Rita just stared awestruck, what I considered a fairly bland ordinary meal was evidently a feast to her. After a few pointed questions to her she got small portions of everything as we didn’t want her to eat herself sick. After dinner I asked if she was full yet and when I received a wishy washy response I offered her one of the small bananas I had just picked (the smaller bananas accounted for about half the bananas we grew, we saved the small ones for our use and sold or bartered the larger ones) . Once again the look on her face was thanks enough. From that look I’d guess she hadn’t had a banana in years, which wouldn’t be surprising since the only way to get them was to grow them or know someone who did. Shipping from the normal banana growing areas was now very slow and very expensive.

After dinner we decided to build a fire, it wasn’t really cold enough to warrant it but we did have more than enough wood for the winter and there is something primitively visceral and comforting about a fire. Sitting down around the fireplace we just chatted for a while, Rita doing most of the talking at our urging. She had been seven years old when the troubles started. Her parents were in the first rounds of layoffs in 2008. With the extended unemployment benefits they did OK for almost two years but in 2010 food started getting scarce in their house and by 2011 they had lost the house and were out on the streets. They lived in the Denver area and it was dangerous to be homeless there in the winter. The winters could get downright frigid sometimes and in early 2012 they put Rita in a shelter for children. Come the summer months they took her out again but in late 2012 they returned her to the shelter and in early 2013 they disappeared. Most of the time in the shelter she would see them every 2-3 days but in early February of 2013 they just stopped showing up.

When the weather warmed up more in May, she ran away from the shelter and spent the summer begging on the streets and looking for her parents to no avail. When fall brought cold weather to the streets again Rita went back looking for the shelter but it had closed sometime during the summer. She ended up shacking up with a 17 year old boy that winter, they squatted in a foreclosed house that had never had the electric turned off and did fairly well. They stayed together in the house for two years and she got pregnant, when her boyfriend heard of that he disappeared also. All the sudden she had no food once again and in scavenging for her food she eventually had a miscarriage. She was 15 years old when she had her miscarriage and one day shortly after, she returned to find the house she had been squatting in locked down tight, a demolition notice tacked to the door. Many of the larger cities were demolishing huge swathes of individual houses to convert the land into small sections that could be gardened by the city residents. That way there would be more food available in the cities and the government could save money by reducing their monthly dole for a good portion of the year. The house Rita was squatting in was smack dab in the middle of one of Denver’s planned gardens.

She spent the next two years wandering, getting food where she could, sleeping in any shelter she could find. In May of 2018 when there was a major fire in Denver she left the city and headed west. Over the course of several months she came to the foothills area perhaps 30 miles to the west of Denver, working wherever she could find work, stealing food when she couldn’t find work and mostly staying hidden. Desperation had driven her to the market near our house as she knew fall was here and could be very cold, winter was not long off either. There were few, if any, unoccupied houses to squat in around here and she couldn’t bring herself to go back to Denver since many of the areas now lacked electricity and people in the city were getting more and more dangerous as time went by. She had actually given up on trying to find a job when she approached me and had been planning on heading back down out of the foothills after she got a little stash of food.

Rita was getting more and more noticeably tired and emotionally wrung out as she told her story. By the end she was drifting off to sleep and we laid her down on some sheepskins in front of the fire and put a blanket over here. After tucking in our daughters in their room, Holly and I headed back for our bedroom.

“You picked good, I’m willing to believe she is actually 17. I also think she is going to be a hell of a lot of fun in the sack. Now your job is to convince her to join you in the sack and then to get her to agree to me directing, think you’re ‘up to it’?” Holly queried, reaching for my cock on the last sentence.

“I will be, one way or another.”

What with having my wife as my personal slut, and being able to trance her to add any additional flourishes I might like, I decided that I should have some fun. I instructed her to go back into our closet and wear some very slutty outfit, of her choice, from the lingerie I had purchased her years and years back when you could still order things on the internet. I also specified that she had to wear one of her pairs of black leather boots. For a woman who professed that she didn’t like dressing to look sexy she had always had way too many pair of black leather and vinyl boots. In my opinion she couldn’t have too many pairs as I loved to see her in them but regardless of what she professed, she owned seventeen varied pairs with a few pairs in other colors as well.

She came out of the closet in a pair of mid-thigh high black leather boots with five inch heels. The rest of her body was ‘clad’ in what appeared to be a series of vinyl straps with large silver rings where they intersected.

“Now, my slut. What shall we do this evening?”

“Whatever you want...”

“Oh, that’s no fun. We need to get both of us involved here.”

Triggering her into her trance I pondered for a moment.

“Do you remember those proselytizers that used to go door to door and try to convert people?”

“’Yes, I do.”

“Put this on over your outfit and then you will be one of them for me.” I handed her a white sun dress. “Your conscious mind that has control over your body will be that of a young proselytizer, choose the religion yourself, with a bit of a twist. Any time you make eye contact with me as you try to ‘convert’ me you will find yourself getting incredibly horny, nipples hardening to their maximum and pussy getting soaking wet. After five attempts at eye contact, assuming you break off the contact now and again, you will find yourself overwhelmed with sexual desire for me and unable to resist trying to seduce me. Acknowledge if you understand.”

“Yes, I understand.”

“OK, While this young thing trying to convert me might not have a lot of sexual skills, it won’t matter because those sexual skills you yourself have will be automatic to your body, done without conscious intent. In addition, any and all inhibitions you have will not affect your body or the role you are playing. You body will be so overwhelmed with lust that anything goes if I suggest it and if I don’t think to suggest something that you know I like, your proselytizer role will suggest it. Now when I count backwards from three to one, you will assume this role. When I call you by your real name of ‘Holly’ you will shed the role and be back to normal, with full knowledge of what occurred.”

“Three, two, one.”

“Good Evening Sir, I wonder if you might have a few minutes for me to speak with you?”

Holly, in her role, tried to capture my gaze. After a couple of seconds she broke off eye contact and looked down.

“I certainly have time for an attractive young woman such as yourself, here have a seat.”

“Sir, my attractiveness has nothing to do with why I am here. I’d like to ask if you’ve received Jesus Christ as your Savior?” As she captured my gaze again, she squirmed around and then broke off the look as though she were looking in the chair before sitting in it.

“Why no, my dear, I haven’t.”

“Then sir I implore you to do so, speak with me about it for a moment. You are aware that Jesus Christ died for your sins, are you not?” Once more she tried to hold eye contact with me. Within a couple seconds she began to squirm again and I could smell her scent of arousal filling the air.”

“Well, that’s what I’ve been told repeatedly but I often wonder about a few things.”

Looking up at me hopefully she caught my eye again and managed to stammer out: “What questions do you have, perhaps I can answer them for you?” She manged to hold eye contact for almost ten seconds this time, then broke it off when she caught her hand wandering up to fondle her breast.

“Well, here is one of my main questions. Somewhere in the old testament is a story about a man who had visitors. There was a crowd outside of his house that he was afraid would disturb his visitors so he gave his, presumably virgin, daughters to this crowd to ‘do with as they would’ so long as they kept quiet and didn’t disturb his visitors. This was a very godly man, according to the bible. How is it possible to resolve this issue with society as we know it today. Wouldn’t these actions get this ‘godly’ man into a great deal of trouble nowadays.”

The question was a trick and if she hadn’t been in the proselytizer role it would’ve been easy to avoid as nowadays (post crash) that man would get in no trouble at all, unless he had a wife that objected. However the proselytizers had disappeared back when the riots started, so putting herself in that role also involved putting herself in the past.

She looked up at me angrily and began to retort. “Lot did as...” She broke off as our eyes locked. She immediately began panting. “Lot did no wrong, he did as he did to honor and protect his guests. Guests were treated with great courtesy back then. It seems that nowadays guests are treated less amiably, for example you have offered me nothing. Perhaps though, as the guest, I should make an offer to you.” So saying she threw off the sun dress, I could see that she was incredibly aroused, her juices were dripping down the inside of her leg. Dropping off the chair and onto her knees, she crawled across the carpet to me. She stopped and knelt up directly in front of me, with me still standing this put her face mere inches from the front of pants (and my cock).

“Since I’ve nothing but myself with me, perhaps I should offer that.”

She opened her mouth wide and leaned towards my pants. Mouthing the front of them, she traced the outline of my rigid cock. Gently her teeth closed on my zipper and by slow bobs of her neck she lowered it.

“Honor your guest and offer me yourself.” She pleaded. She still panted and as she knelt, one hand was on her breast, tweaking and stretching a nipple while the other rubbed circles atop her clit. Not wanting to interrupt the flow here I gladly loosened my cock from the restraints of my underpants and she lunged to take it in her mouth. The tip of my cock hit the back of her throat from the strength of her lunge.

“Here you go, and if there is any more of me you’d like to use I’ll offer that to you as well.” I managed to choke out. Her immediate response was to open the button on my pants and slide them and my underpants off of me. I pushed her away and backed up onto the bed, keeping her at arm’s length.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“I need you to use me, to fuck me and to slake this thirst I’ve developed. Are you the devil to tempt me so? I’ve never felt like this before?”

“I think that you probably had this coming on your own. Look at what you’re wearing. Do you normally dress that way when attempting to convert people?”

She looked down at her outfit, what there was of it, with immense confusion. “No, I don’t... I don’t remember putting this on...”

“Well, you’ve put on a sexy, slutty outfit and now you’re overcome with lust for me. Don’t blame me, I’m pretty sure you did this to yourself but... I’m more than happy to help you out here. Come on over and climb on the bed.”

“She followed my suggestion/order and as she sat on the bed I pushed her down on her back. I began to tease her turgid nipples with a single fingertip, drawing light circles on the areolae and across the nipple itself. My other hand went down to her pussy and started stroking it up and down, brushing the clit on each pass. Within seconds, literally, she was panting and begging me to fuck her. So after giving her her an orgasm in under two minutes through manual stimulation I mounted her. I fucked her hard for what seemed like ages with her bucking and writhing through repeated orgasms.

Eventually I came close to coming and pulled out of her, replacing my dick with my tongue. Two of her orgasms later my torso was sore from her knees banging my chest and her legs wrapping around me and squeezing. I reached down to one of the drawers under the bed and pulled out some toys. As I slid back up her body I attached a leather collar with attached ‘D’ ring and carabiner to her neck. I quickly grabbed her arms and pushed her hands behind her neck as well. In that position I slid the pair of handcuffs I had also grabbed onto her wrists and locked her hands behind her neck. With a quick twist I attached the handcuff chain to the ‘D’ ring with its attached carabiner. She started to twist to try to get her hands away but they were firmly attached. I hopped off the bed and dove into the drawer once more. Pulling out a pair of foot cuffs made of nylon and velcro I grabbed the spreader bar that resided behind the head board and rapidly spread her legs wide, attaching them to the spreader bar with the foot cuffs over her boots.

She writhed on the bed, pleading with me to keep doing her. I was somewhat further away from coming now after my brief efforts but watching her tied up like that was starting to move me nearer once more.

“Do you know why Lot wanted to keep the crowd of men away from his guests?” I asked.

“No, just fuck me!”

“It was because it was the city of Sodom and they wanted to sodomize his male guests.”

I crawled back onto the bed and raised the bar straight up so I could insert my cock in her very wet cunt for lubrication. I pulled out of her cunt once more.

“Like this” I gasped, forcing my cock into her asshole. She gasped and immediately began orgasming again. That did it, within a minute I started to come, filling her asshole but still pumping, wanting to fuck her ass for as long as my cock remained rigid enough. A couple of minutes later, as she continued to orgasm on and off, her convulsions forced my dick out of her ass. I could see in her face that she was exhausted but still wanted more. I removed the cuffs on both feet and hands.

“Do you want more sex?”

“Oh god, I just want to fall over but I need more.”

“OK, no problem. You come over here and suck my cock the best you can until you get me hard again and I’ll give you some relief.”

Barely sparing a glance at my cock, that was smeared with her shit and my come from our recent efforts, she sucked it in. The woman really knew how to give head. I was figuring it would be twenty minutes before I was ready again but eight minutes later she pushed me down on the bed and mounted my rigid cock. It must have been another half hour later when I came a second time and as soon as I had I said:

“Holly”

She slid off of me rather than any more controlled disengagement. As she sprawled over to her side of the bed I could hear her, very faintly, say “thank you, you bastard...”

We woke late in the morning and Rita was still asleep when we did. I imagine that she had been quite exhausted and then having more food than normal yesterday sent her into a bit of a torpor. I got breakfast cooking and shortly before I served it our daughters came out as well. They were, as normal, loud and rambunctious and I could see Rita stirring from the disturbance. Knowing well the reactions of some of those who had been on the street for a while I woke her by calling from across the room and not gently shaking her shoulder as I would have in other conditions. It seems that that was the right action to take as she bolted upright, cringed into a defensive ball and scanned the room for about thirty seconds before I could see her remembering where she was. A look of relief came across her face at that point and she blearily shook the sleep from her eyes. The smell of old-fashioned oatmeal (another preparation, normally good for 12 months, but when vacuum sealed the shelf life on rolled oats is extended tremendously. Nowadays they were also occasionally found as part of the government dole or for sale in the market.) filled the room and I invited her to take a seat at the table. As I served heaping bowls of oatmeal filled with dried cherries, goat milk, and a dab of goat milk butter I watched her face. Her face went through a series of emotions, finally settling in on happiness as she dug in.

After breakfast as Susan and Sandra where getting ready for school I asked Rita about what kind, if any, of education she had. She told me that she could read fairly well, write a little, and do enough basic math to make change (and be sure she wasn’t being shorted). I was a little embarrassed at the last as it hadn’t even occurred to me to check yesterday before giving her money. I still assumed that everyone had an education like we used to get in the old days. As my daughters left for school I could see a vaguely wistful look in Rita’s eyes so I asked her if she was interested in learning more and what she would be interested in learning. When she blushed and looked down, she muttered something under her breath, on asking her to repeat herself I was amused and surprised to hear her say “everything...” I told her that if she liked I could teach her some things in the evenings but that I couldn’t possibly teach her everything. She blushed again and gave me an almost inaudible “thank you”.

The day passed quickly for me as I was outside doing preparations for overwintering the perennials. Mulching, watering, pruning, etc... took up lots of time. In addition I was doing some plantings from cuttings which I still wasn’t entirely confident of my skill at so several hours of the day were taken up in deep concentration alternating between reading about different techniques and trying them out on my plants. Lunch was pleasant, and filling (as is the norm when doing lots of manual labor), and Rita and Holly seemed to be getting along well as Holly showed Rita what her responsibilities would be. I got a great deal more than usual done that day since I’d normally have to split my attention between working and guarding for those interested in stealing our food. Today, Holly was keeping watch from inside. Every few minutes she’d make a round of the house looking out through the windows. I still had my shotgun nearby just in case but the work was much easier and faster when I could concentrate on it.

We were more fortunate than most in this case as the neighborhood jointly supported a small group of guards who actually did frequent rounds. When the crash first occurred I had thought that we wouldn’t get many people fleeing the cities in our direction since Denver was the nearest major city and we were elevated 3000 feet higher than they were. Thinking that most people would head east out of Denver (towards Kansas and the major agriculture in eastern Colorado and all of Kansas) was mostly correct. I had just forgotten how large the population in Denver was. So while we didn’t get a major flood of refugees, the ones we did get were mostly hunters that had hunted in the area up here and knew just how plentiful the deer and elk were. In addition, since they were mostly hunters, they were also all armed with rifles and/or shotguns.

As soon as we realized what had happened our community got together and offered positions to several of these refugees that were known (and trusted) by people in our neighborhood. They were our neighborhood watch now and the six of them each worked one eight hour shift every day. About every two hours, but not on a regular schedule, a guard passed our house on patrol. The second guard for each shift was stationed at a choke point on the roads leading into our neighborhood. Even with six guards we still had to keep watch sometimes, especially during harvest time when raiders would love to swoop in quickly and disappear with anything that had been harvested that day and was visible. There were a couple of alternative routes into our neighborhood that didn’t use the roads, fortunately they did have some terrain obstacles like cliffs or heavy forest that would slow down anyone using those. So while we had hired guards, everyone kept a weapon handy most of the time and some of the folks living out on the edges had to keep watch on the alternate routes.

In early afternoon our daughters arrived home from school and were put to work. We sent them out to gather the windfalls from any of the fruit or nut trees that had not been thoroughly picked. We had to do that daily while there was anything remaining on the trees or the raccoons and deer would get them overnight.

By 4:30 I was well willing to call it a day and went in to cook dinner. Using the pound of beef from yesterday’s market, some potatoes, goat cheese, bread and pickled cucumbers I made as close to a pre-crash fast food meal as I could. I admit that I was trying to show off a bit, I was sure that Rita would remember pre-crash happy meals and the like and I tried to create a meal that would remind her of the old days when she was living more comfortably. I had an ulterior motive here as I was trying to get her to relax since my plans for after dinner would be much easier that way. Admittedly the old fast food never tasted as good as this did; the beef was non-hormone grown and grass fed, the potatoes for the fries and cucumbers for the pickles had come from our own gardens, and the bread was fresh baked earlier in the day but still I thought I might get the reaction I was after.

After dinner there were a few more chores for me to take care of and by the time I was done it was bedtime for my daughters. After tucking them in I came out and asked Rita what she would like to learn first. As she tried to decide I turned to Holly and told her that I had volunteered to do some teaching for Rita as well and that she was welcome to stay and add her input or correct me if necessary. I gave her a wink when I was turned away from Rita, facing her, and she smiled and said that she’d love to assist.

Rita, after several minutes contemplation, responded by asking me to teach her everything about the perennial style plants that provided much of our food and trade goods. As she put it:

“I want to know how to feed myself in case something happens and I am on my own again.”

I first warned her that most of the perennials took several years to start producing and that if she ever did need to know how to start them she would want an annual garden as well both to feed herself until the perennials started producing and to vary her diet after they did. She said that sounded good but she’d like to learn about perennials first.

“Well, you said you read fairly well, yes?”

“I do, I learned the basics way back when I was 4 or 5 and then the children’s shelter gave lessons on reading and after that when I was with Jack and on my own after him I pretty much read everything I could get my hands on. It was a great way to experience more of the world and to fend off loneliness once I was on my own.”

“Well, I can certainly run you through the basics and teach you some tricks I’ve learned but you may also want to read a few of these books.” Leading her to a shelf I pointed out a row of books on permaculture, perennial vegetables, and growing fruit and nut trees. “These are where I got my start learning what to do, so you can read them as you like if you have the spare time.”

Side note: Our living room was filled with bookcases as my wife, myself, and my daughters were all avid readers. Several of the shelves were filled with books on how to live more comfortably in our current conditions or even worse ones should we ever lose electricity permanently.

I began to work on my ulterior motive.

“First off, do you know any study tricks? I can help you learn some study tricks that will allow you to learn much faster and remember things on the first or second pass through them.”

She looked intrigued:

“No, I don’t. They didn’t teach that when I was in school or at the shelter. Tell me about them.”

“Well, the first is to study when relaxed, as relaxed as you can be. When your brain isn’t caught up in sore or stiff joints and isn’t musing through heavy thoughts it is much easier to remember things on a first read. When it isn’t distracted, it can put all of its focus on what you are trying to learn. That is the whole base of the study tricks I use, the rest build off of that after you have that one down cold.”

She grimaced, “I’m still not over being on the street, you don’t recover from that in a single night in a warm house and a few good meals.”

“Well, if you like I can help you relax. I’ve a couple of ways we could do it and you can choose between them if you want.”

Once again she looked a little leery, “What exactly are these ways?”

“Well, I can either give you a physical massage to ease some of the aches and pains, that just takes care of the actual physical problems. The second option is that I can talk you into relaxation, that method can also help calm your brain if your thoughts are racing as well as help ease out some of the physical soreness.”

Now, I was being a little manipulative here. Having shown her the row of books and offering to teach her, I was now telling her that if she really wanted to learn that here was a way that was much faster than normal. Then I offered her the option for a massage first, figuring that having just met me she wouldn’t be so interested in that kind of physical contact yet. Finally I offered the option that I hoped she would take, talking her into relaxation or, to wit, hypnotizing her. With my wife in the room and her and Rita getting along so well I thought that she might be a bit more open to options, thinking that Holly would keep an eye out for her and also be the classical possessive wife or at least jealous enough to keep anything from happening. Little did she know that Holly had other plans for her.

“Hmmm, do you really think you can talk me into relaxing some? If so, and if that will help me learn faster, let’s give it a try.”

I improvised an alteration to the Elman induction, that I had used on my wife a couple of days ago, on the spot. It wouldn’t do to spook Rita by demonstrating control over her eyes right away, the control issues would have to be couched into the variant induction so she didn’t notice so much.

“OK, Rita, what spot on your body has the most aches, pains, or stiffness?”

“My right shoulder, I twisted it a few days ago.”

“Do you mind if I touch that one spot?” I raised my hand in a ‘wait a second’ gesture as she started to say something. “I just need to make sure that there isn’t an actual injury there, if there is and I talked you through relaxation then it might be aggravated. As long as it is just stiff and sore we are good to go though.”

She considered for a moment, “OK, but no funny stuff.”

I had her turn around and prodded the area asking if I had the right spot. When she said I did I felt around it with my fingers, finding the muscle knotted and tight but seemingly intact. Pushing my thumb into the knot a few times I asked her if it hurt a little when I pushed but then felt better than it had after I removed my thumb. When she answered in the affirmative I kneaded my thumb into the knot a couple more times and then told her we were good to go. I hadn’t actually been worried about an injury. I am pretty sure I would have seen some hesitancy in the use of the arm if there had been. I had wanted to establish a base level of trust, her letting me touch her and my not trying anything else had set that base level. Then I kneaded a little bit with the thumb to get her to associate my touch with relief of pain and stiffness. It was a good enough base, if small, to start working from.

“OK Rita, I’m going to help you relax. The first thing I need you to do is to close your eyes. Your eyes don’t hurt do they?”

“No.”

“OK, relax your eyes and let them close. Take a deep breath, close your eyes and let them relax. The muscles around your eyes are following along, relaxing just as your eyes are. I’ll need you to keep your eyes closed until I tell you otherwise.”

I repeated this several times, noting her face become more and more relaxed.

“Please answer me Rita, are your eyes relaxed, more relaxed than they were when we began?”

“Yes, they are.”

This let me know that she was susceptible to hypnosis. I had thought she would be since she seemed fairly bright and hypnosis worked better on more intelligent people.

“Now, that relaxation in your eyes is growing and needs to spread. Allow it to spread through the rest of your head and down into your neck.”

I saw her neck begin to relax and asked:

“Is your neck loosening up and relaxing? Is it all the way relaxed yet?”

“Yes, it’s relaxing but not all the way yet.”

“Keep your eyes closed and relaxed and let more relaxation flood down through your neck. When your neck is totally relaxed then the relaxation is going to flow further down your body into your right shoulder. Since speaking answers will slow down your relaxation I want you to answer in a different way. When I ask a question that can be answered yes or no you will raise your right hand for a yes and your left hand for a no, you will hold the hand up for two seconds and then lower it into your lap. Each time you raise your hand to answer a question you will feel even more relaxation, all your aches and pains flowing away, being washed away on a flood of relaxation. Each time you lower your hand you will fall deeper into relaxation, feeling yourself relax everywhere. You feel that flood of relaxation flowing through your neck, easing the aches and washing away the pains until they are all gone. Is your neck all the way relaxed yet?”

Rita slowly raised her right hand.

I figured using her hands this way would get her deeper faster than otherwise, help establish control, and help to stretch out and relax the muscles used.

“Now, that relaxation is building in your neck, pooling in your neck. It needs to flow as it continues to grow. Feel that relaxation flow down into your right shoulder. As it passes through your shoulder it will ease away the stiffness and soreness. It flows down through your neck, bathing your right shoulder in relaxation.”

I noticed her right shoulder relaxing a bit and paused for a few seconds.

“Now when your right shoulder is ache free and pain free, the relaxation will flow to your left shoulder.”

Noticing her left shoulder relax a bit I used my initial control (that I established through having her use raised hands to answer questions with) to help the relaxation with some more physical movement.

“Is your right shoulder relaxed?”

She raised her right hand, lowering it two seconds later.

“Is your right shoulder ache and pain free?”

She raised her right hand again, and lowered it once more.

“Is your left shoulder totally relaxed?”

She raised her left hand, letting it settle into her lap two second later.

“Is your left shoulder ache and pain free?”

Once again the left hand went up and down.

Watching for a few more seconds I saw the left shoulder slump a bit more. Figuring that I had her left shoulder almost all the way there I directed the flow of relaxation to her back next. She must have been incredibly tense as I could watch the effects directly and her body relaxing was visible to the naked eye.

I progressed the relaxation through her entire body and finished with:

“As the relaxation flows into your toes you can feel all your stiffness and soreness flowing out through the soles of your feet and down into the ground. Can you feel the stiffness and soreness flowing out of you? Rejuvenating your muscles and your body?”

Her right hand raised and dropped.

“Good. Now, when I tell you to to, open your eyes. You’ll open them briefly and then close them again. When you close them again you’ll find yourself ten times more relaxed than you are now. Open your eyes... Now close them... Go ten times deeper into relaxation than you were. Now we’ll do this once again and you’ll find yourself twice as relaxed as you are now. Open your eyes... Now close them... Double your relaxation. Now one final time and we’ll get you much deeper. Open your eyes... Close them... Much deeper, all the way down... Good... Are you relaxed now?”

The right hand slowly raised and then slowly lowered again.

“OK, I want you to stop answering question with your arms and start speaking answers again. Your arms are as relaxed as possible, all their aches and pains have flowed out of your body. We’ll do one more thing to relax you, I am going to raise your arm, if you’ve done as I’ve said, and I think you have, then it will be totally limp. Don’t help me at all, I’m just going to pick up your arm a few inches and then drop it. When I do, allow it to drop with a nice satisfying plop and go much deeper into relaxation.”

As I lifted her arm I could tell that she was totally physically relaxed. As I dropped it she let out a sigh and her face relaxed even more than it had earlier.

“I am going to lift your arm several times, each time I drop it you’ll find yourself going much deeper into relaxation.”

After lifting and dropping her arm another five times I felt that she was ready to proceed. I ran her through a mental relaxation process involving counting backwards from twenty-five and forgetting the numbers to come. She made it to about twenty before losing track. Her mind was now totally relaxed and comfortably floating, on hold for the moment. I wasn’t sure how much control I had her under so I decided to attempt to establish a bit more. With her all the way under I was unsure how well it would work but knew that it should in theory.

“Rita, can you hear me?”

“Yes”

“Your left arm is incredibly heavy, it is nothing to worry about but it is so heavy that you are unable to lift it.”

After repeating myself several times:

“Try to lift your arm.”

I could see a bit of strain in her arm and face but her arm didn’t move.

“Your left arm is now back to its normal weight, lift it.”

Her arm moved up several inches.

“I am going to move your arm into position, now I have it stretched straight out. Your left arm is as rigid as a bar of steel, you are unable to bend it.”

I repeated myself five times.

“Try to bend your left arm.”

Once again some strain was visible but the arm stayed rigid.

“Your arm is no longer rigid and can be bent. As you bend your arm you will fall deeper into relaxation. When your arm reaches your lap you will be more relaxed than you have ever been in your life. Now bend your arm and lower it into your lap.”

I was now sure that she was totally under and that she was under my control. I was unsure as to how well this plan had been going to work without putting her under control immediately but it seems that it worked out as I had hoped.

“Rita, I am going to ask you some questions and you will answer them truthfully. If you don’t answer the question truthfully your right hand will rise into the air and stay there until you correct your answer. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Rita, is the background you told us about your life true?”

“Yes.”

“Did you skip anything important?”

“Yes.”

“What did you skip?”

“I had a position with another house between the time I was in Denver and when I made it up here.”

“Why did you skip it?”

“Because I ran away from there.”

“Why did you run away?”

“The man of the house thought he was going to use me as his private whore.”

“You have a problem with sex or a dislike of it?”

“No”

“Then why was it a problem?”

“He was ugly, smelly, and tried to lock me up.”

“So, if he hadn’t been ugly, smelly, and tried to lock you up it would have been OK?”

“Maybe, if I had liked him at all but he was an asshole also.”

“What do you think about your current employer?”

“I don’t know him well yet but he is kind of attractive, he seems kind, he does seem a bit old, he must be in his forties.”

I grinned, at 52 being thought of as being in your forties is a hell of a compliment.

“What do you think of your employer’s wife?”

“She’s been nice to me, I like her.”

“If your current employer asked you to have sex with him, what would you do?”

“I would probably say no.”

“Why would you say no?”

“I wouldn’t want to hurt his wife.”

“What if his wife asked you to have sex with him?”

“I would if he wanted it then.”

“Do you have any STDs?”

“I don’t think so, I haven’t had sex since I was with Jack several years back.”

“What are your general feelings on sex?”

“I like it a lot when it is well done, Jack is the only man I’ve had sex with though.”

Turning to Holly I asked her if she had any questions for Rita.

When she nodded affirmative I turned back to Rita.

“Rita, Holly is going to ask you questions. You should respond to her the same way you respond to me. Including raising your right hand if you are lying.”

“Rita” said Holly, “Do you like where you are now, going by the time you’ve spent here?”

“Yes”

“Do you want to stay here?”

“Yes”

“Why do you want to stay here?”

“Many reasons. Good food, work, finding a family that is still together. I like to imagine myself as part of an intact family and can do so here.”

“Do you imagine yourself as a daughter here?”

“Yes”

“Would you like to imagine yourself as a part of the family that isn’t a daughter but would have a better chance of keeping the family together?”

“Yes”

Holly looked back at me and gestured to Rita.

“Rita” I said “What is your greatest wish?”

“To be a part of a family that stays together and to never be abandoned again.”

“What would you do for that wish?”

“Almost anything.”

“I can grant that wish if you are willing to put some work into it. Would you like to know how?”

“Yes!” even in trance there was a hint of urgency to this last answer.

“You are not our daughter but... there is another way to enter a family. I can guarantee that you would be a part of the family and never abandoned just by you doing a few things. Do you want to know what they are?”

“Yes!” The urgency was still showing.

“First, we need to relax you some more. Raise your right arm and lower it gently, as it raises you will relax and as it lowers you will relax more.”

I repeated myself several times until she appeared relaxed once more.

“Don’t respond until I ask you to. You can enter a family by marrying in. You could be my junior wife. This would make you a legitimate part of the family, even if not recognized by some others. Our family would know, and so would you, that you were most certainly family. Secondly to never be abandoned is simple. All you need to do is do your share of the work and follow the instructions of Holly and myself. If you keep up your share of the work and always obey Holly and myself we will never abandon you. Now you can respond.”

“But you are old enough that you’ll die before I do, I’d be abandoned again.”

“No you wouldn’t. Unless all five of us die together, our daughters would survive and they would not abandon you, would they? Plus I’ve enough squirreled away that you would lack little or nothing and could be a part of the community. The community pulls together here and would not abandon you if we died. We have our daughters and we’ve made a place in our community and so Holly and I would not leave you abandoned at all should we die. If we died we’d leave you with a great number of people that you could rely on. Isn’t that what you want? A family, and maybe even a community, to be part of?”

“Yes, that is what I want.”

“Well, you don’t need to make a decision immediately, although you are welcome to if you like. We are waiting for you with open arms. Just remember the conditions here. If you do this you will do your share of the work and you will obey Holly and myself completely. With those conditions fulfilled you could have your fondest wish granted. When you make a decision, if you choose to join our family, just take Holly aside and ask her if she would like a junior wife. Know that I would thoroughly like to have you as such and that sex would definitely be involved. I don’t want you to accept if you dread the idea of sex with me or of Holly watching us have sex or of being in the room while Holly and I have sex. Those things would be part and parcel of joining this family.”

I looked at Holly and asked her if there was anything else.

In a whisper she said “A little more than we discussed, isn’t it?”

“Only a little, the only difference is I offered her the position permanently, although I might be able to remove the memories with hypnosis if we have a problem with it in the future. I’m sorry though, do you want me to rescind the offer and make sure she doesn’t remember it?”

“No, I like the idea a lot. I just wanted to point out that we hadn’t discussed anything this serious.”

“Well, you heard me reinforce that if she accepts she will do her share and will obey us. That gives you what you wanted and it gives me some more control there as well. So shall I bring her out of it and see if she flees in terror?”

“Let’s bring her up and see.”

I spent the next several minutes giving her tips on perennial planting and permaculture and reinforced that she would remember everything I told her. I also implanted the idea that she would easily remember things that she focused on when studying. I gave her the memory that the idea of being a junior wife and the responsibilities entailed were her own idea. I also gave her the courage to speak up about the idea immediately if and when she was sure it was what she wanted. Asking her if remembering anything else we had talked about or done under hypnosis would bother her or frighten her I received a negative answer. On that note I brought her up out of trance.

When she woke up and looked around I thought that with her relaxed she looked even more like a thirteen or fourteen year old, even though I knew she was much older. Even with last night’s abuse my cock stirred at the thought of having her. She shook her head as though to clear cobwebs and seeing Holly her face lit up. I quickly removed myself from the room, hoping that what I wanted was about to come to pass. As I drank a glass of water, all that talking being dry work, I heard them speaking in the other room although I couldn’t distinguish the words. Before I even finished the glass, Holly was calling me back into the living room.

“Tim, Rita here has proposed that she join our family as a junior wife to you. I have no problem with that idea, what do you think?

Rita blushed and ducked her head, her hair swaying in front of her face.

“I think that would be an incredibly wonderful idea. Do you really want that Rita?”

She raised her head and looked at me hopefully.

“Yes, I very much want that.”

“Well then” sad Holly, “As senior wife I will perform the ceremony. Would you like it right now Rita? You could wake up in the morning as part of the family.”

“Please, can you do that? Is that legitimate? You marrying us?”

“I don’t know who else would do better. We’ve no priest here. There aren’t any fanatical religious types in our community. Are you religious, do you want a priest for the ceremony?”

“No, not at all. I just don’t know who would be able to perform a marriage.”

“Well, most marriages nowadays are just common law and consent. No ceremony involved at all. I just thought I could give you one that was as legal as anybody else in case you wanted a ceremony to mark the occasion.”

“Oh, please do. What do I need to do?’

“Just listen and respond.”

“Tim, do you take Rita as your junior wife? To have, to hold? To protect and provide for? No matter what may happen?”

“I do.”

Rita, will you take Tim for a husband and myself as your senior wife? To live with, to go through life with? To honor and obey? No matter what may happen?” Holly placed added emphasis on the ‘obey’ but Rita seemed not to notice.

“I will!”

“By the power as the senior wife in this marriage I pronounce you man and junior wife. Welcome to the fold.”

Rita had tears streaming down her face. Even this impromptu wedding had left her looking radiant with joy. I suppose having your greatest wish granted, even with some conditions, might do that to you.

Holly said, “It’s late, lets all go to bed so the two of you can consummate this marriage. I’ll provide witness to the act.”

Rita looked a bit startled at that but the look of joy didn’t leave her face. I took her hand, rough and callused from living on the streets, and led her back to our bedroom.

I turned after we were all in the room and closed the door. Placing both hands on Rita’s shoulders I leaned in for a kiss. The kiss was more exploratory than passionate but I could tell she was at least willing. Breaking off the kiss I slid my hands down to her waist. Grasping the hem of the t-shirt she wore I slid it up and off of her torso. Her small breasts, exposed to the cooler air in our bedroom, immediately reacted. Her areolae crinkled up, the nipples themselves hardening and expanding to nearly the size of the last joint on my pinkie. Against her small breasts the swollen nipples looked huge. Her areolae were easily as large as a half dollar and took up a significant portion of the surface of her breast. As she caught me staring at them, she startled.

“I’m sorry they are so small.” She muttered, cringing away.

“I’m not.” I said, running my hands up over her breasts to tweak her nipples. “I admit that, like most men whether they admit it or not, I’m a bit of a pervert. Young girls turn me on, as in early teens. While I never did anything about it, I’ve always been attracted to them. You, through no fault of your own, are a woman who looks like an early teenage girl. While I’m sorry that that happened to you, I intend to enjoy it. Not right away but at some time in the future I am liable to ask you to play the role of one of those younger girls. That’s for well after we’ve familiarized ourselves with one another’s bodies and are comfortable together, knowing each other’s likes and dislikes though.”

“Are you sure?” she looked surprised, whether from my liking her breasts or my suggestion I don’t know. “Jack was always looking at women with bigger tits and a couple of times when drunk he told me mine were too small.”

“Well Rita, I like some variety. Holly, as you can see, is between a ‘C’ and ‘D’ cup somewhere. You, I would guess, are between an ‘A’ and a ‘B’. It sounds perfect to me, I’ve got a wonderful range of breasts to play with.” I put the truth to my words by picking her up so her breasts were level with my mouth (at 4′6″ and almost emaciated she only weighed in at about seventy pounds or less so it was no hard task) and started to lick her breasts, alternating with sucking on her nipples and roughly running my tongue over her areolae.

With my attention focused on her breasts, I swear her areolae crinkled up even more and her nipples lengthened maybe a quarter of an inch with a corresponding increase in thickness. Regardless of what I thought of her mind (and I liked what I had been exposed to) this girl’s breasts alone were going to drive me nuts.

Laying her down on the bed I tugged her jeans off of her. She was totally commando underneath, I guess Holly either hadn’t looked for, or couldn’t find, any underclothes to fit her. She looked tiny and hesitant splayed out on the bed but gestured for me to join her. I sat on the edge of the bed and began to run my hands over her legs and hips. The skin was smooth and soft but the muscle and bone underneath were far too close to the surface. I would need to be careful with her to not hurt her. I resolved at that point to have her on top of me, or at least not in a position to have to take my weight at all, any time we had sex until I could get her fleshed out some at least.

I looked at Rita and her eyes were closed but the slightest bit of tension showed in her face. Glancing over at Holly I mouthed at her “No ordering her around the first few times, OK? Let her get comfortable and then you can play.” Holly looked slightly disappointed but nodded her agreement.

Focusing my attention back on Rita, I reached up and massaged the portions of her face that showed tension. Her eyes flickered open,

“What is that for?”

“You looked tense, dear. I thought I would try to smooth the tension away”

When I called her dear, something flickered through her expression. When it left the tension was gone and the radiant joy from a few minutes earlier was back.

“Tim dear, you’re still wearing too many clothes, we can’t have that.” With those words she sat up and started to slide my shirt off of me. When she had it removed she reached for my nipples and rolled them gently between her fingers, bending over to suck on it she had to move a few hairs out of the way first.

“You’re a hairy one aren’t you?” She said when she paused in her ministrations for a moment.

“Yeah, if you think my chest is bad, wait until you see my back. But you’ll find hair isn’t a problem in another place you might think.”

Her eyes flickered down to my crotch and she reached for my jeans. Unbuttoning and unzipping them she quickly pulled them off of me, followed quickly by my underwear.

“I’d heard that some people shaved there but hadn’t seen it until now.”

“Look this way, dear” chimed in Holly from the other side of the bed. She had stripped herself as well and was posing with her shaved pussy fully visible. “Tim likes his women to shave. He does so himself as well. It makes oral sex much less likely to be interrupted for the removal of pubic hair and it makes you more sensitive to stimulation from fingers, tongues, or penetration.”

“I’ll ask you to keep yourself shaved also once I’ve taught you how to use a straight razor and you’ve had some practice. If you’d like to be shaved before you trust your own skill, I’d be happy to shave you myself.” I said.

Rita gently shuddered for a moment and I couldn’t help but wonder if it was from a thrill at the thought of me shaving her, trepidation about me shaving her or something else entirely.

“I don’t think it’ll be a problem for now though.” I said, leaning my face down towards her pussy.

I checked her sensitivity to stimulation by spreading the top of her pussy with my fingers and gently blowing across her clit. The shudder and the goosebumps that spread across her from that let me know that I was in for a treat. Lowering my tongue I flicked it across her clit a couple of times and thoroughly enjoyed the gasp that was extracted from her. Leaning further in I went to work on her seriously. My tongue ran around the border of her pussy, teasing the edges. Her scent of arousal filled my nostrils, musky and spicy at the same time. Moving her to a better position, I knelt and lowered my head and hands into her crotch. While gently massaging the edges of her labia with my fingertips I licked with long broad strokes up and down her slit. I paused at the top to flick her clit with my tongue each time I passed that way, which elicited a continuous stream of moans, groans, sighs and other assorted sounds of pleasure. With only a couple of short interruptions to remove pubic hairs (hers were short and so soft as to be almost downy) I worked on her with a vengeance. After a long while I twisted and turned my body, angling myself to keep at her pussy with my mouth while my cock was moved to within her reach.

Shortly after I twisted and turned I felt her small hand encircle my cock. As it did I heard a gasp that didn’t sound like pleasure. Looking up at her I saw her staring at my cock. She caught me glancing at her,

“I don’t think this is going to fit.’ She said, a hint of fear in her voice. I was only slightly longer than average and slightly bigger around than average but with her own small size I could understand her fear.

“Don’t worry about it. It will fit if we do it right. We’ll go slowly, with you on top, and I’ll let you determine the speed of penetration. Remember, your cunt can stretch enough to give birth to a baby without ripping if you do it right and have patience. I think we can fit me inside you the same way and after a few times it shouldn’t be an issue any more.”

“If you say so I’m willing to try.”

“I do say so. I knew that you would be very tight for me and I’m working on you as I am for a couple of reasons. With as tight as I expect you to be, I’m certainly not going to last long once I’m inside of you so I thought I’d give you a few orgasms first. Secondly, once you’ve had a few orgasms you’ll be well lubricated and loosened up a bit from them. Now, what a shame... you’re out of the mood, I guess I’ll have to get back to working on you for a while longer.”

I loved sex, all of it. Holly didn’t normally give me as much foreplay as I would like so I was in no way disturbed by having to spend longer eating Rita out.

“You might consider sucking on my cock while I eat you, if you can reach. If sixty-nine is too intense for you I can pause what I’m doing while you suck me.”

For an answer I felt her lips on the top of my cock. As she slid them over me I could tell that if her mouth were any smaller, or my cock any bigger, she’d have to be stretching her lips out to get them around me. As it was there was a definite pressure from them encircling my cock that I think was entirely size related and not something she was doing on purpose.

We went on that way for another twenty to thirty minutes with me eating her through orgasm after orgasm. Each time she orgasmed, her lips clenched down on my cock nearly hard enough to cut off my circulation. Finally I knew that if I kept going as I was, coming from her pussy being too tight wasn’t going to be a worry, I’d be coming from the clenching action of her lips. I disengaged from her thoroughly soaked cunt and pulled my dick from her mouth. Rolling onto my back, I pulled her atop me.

“Now this is how we are going to do this. I want you to get astride my hips and position my cock at the entrance to your pussy. Then gently lower yourself down until it starts to feel uncomfortable. Hold that position for a few seconds, then lift yourself up a little bit. After a few seconds lower yourself again until it is uncomfortable, repeat this over and over until you have me all the way in or until you can’t stand it and want me all the way in you whether or not it hurts.”

Rita screwed up her face into a look of intense concentration and positioned herself as I said. Lowering herself slowly, she took maybe three of my seven inches inside herself before stopping, pausing, and lifting up slightly. After a few seconds she lowered herself once more, achieving maybe another eighth of an inch of penetration. This went on over and over for what felt like an eternity. It was blissful but at the same time I wanted more. I wanted to bottom out in her and pound her until I filled her with my come. She was, if possible, even tighter than I had anticipated and my cock felt like it was being forced into a velvety vise, the feeling was complete and utter bliss. She came again and again as she tried to gently force my cock into herself and watching her come made me feel like I was a starving man chained within reach of a banquet and forced to watch others eat, a man dying of thirst watching others play in a pool of cool water he could not reach. I refused to let myself come until I had penetrated her fully but my resolve and will were being tested as never before.

There was maybe one more inch to go when I heard her mutter “To hell with it!” I opened my eyes in time to see her raise herself all the way up until only the head of my cock was inside her and then let herself drop. I had wanted to bottom out in her and I got my wish. The only thing better than the feeling of bottoming out in her was watching her face. There was enough pain in the act that she started crying but simultaneously she had a massive orgasm. The sight of the orgasm playing over her body and face with tears rolling down her cheeks was beyond words. The orgasm I had been holding back for what seemed like forever took me, the combination of bottoming out while watching her face driving me far beyond the point of no return.

I think I may have lost consciousness there for a minute or two because when I came to my senses I was clutching her breasts hard enough to leave marks. I was still buried to the hilt in her and it appeared that she was still in the throes of orgasm. There was a small bit of drool at the corner of her mouth that she seemed totally unaware of. Being the twisted bastard that I am, I reached down between our legs and gave her clit a light pinch. Immediately she went rigid and I could feel her cunt convulsing around my cock, milking me for what little come was left in my body. She collapsed onto my chest with my cock still buried in her. I’m sure that angle stretched her out a bit but that was all for the good as it would make penetration easier the next time. I wrapped her shoulder length hair around one hand and pulled her up by it. She seemed to be totally out of it but when I started playing with her nipples once more they immediately responded.

She began to stir in a minute or so but it took her five minutes to regain full control of her body. I sighed regretfully as she began to lift herself off of me. Even limp my cock filled her full enough to create friction as she pulled herself off of me.

“Oh! Even with the pain at the end that was so worth it. You were right, you fit.”

I displayed my cock to her, “Look, no blood. That means that there was no damage. You might be a little sore but that will fade quickly.”

She glanced at my cock and I caught a quick grin on her face.

“I’ll go to bed now” she said, preparing herself to get off the bed.

“Yes you will, right here. It’s a king size bed, there is plenty of room for three of us. You get this side, Holly the other, and I’ll have the middle.”

She collapsed onto her side of the bed with a sigh and I drew the covers up over her. As I bent over to kiss her good night, I noticed that she was already fast asleep.

Turning to the other side I saw Holly, one hand on her clit and the other on a nipple. Her face was flushed and moisture glistened in her pussy.

“My God!” she said, “I was right, hell of a lot of fun only begins to cover it. I think I could’ve gotten off without touching myself just by watching you two.”

“Do you need to get off?” glancing down, “I might not be able to fuck you but I’ve a tongue and fingers that are willing to please.”

“No, I orgasmed four or five times between watching you two and playing with myself. I just stayed awake for my good night kiss.”

I gave her a long passionate kiss. Amusingly enough she didn’t like to French kiss when I had been eating her out but her tongue thoroughly cleaned my mouth with its lingering taste of Rita.

After tucking Holly in under the blankets I laid down in the center of the bed. I reached my hands out to either side. In one hand I felt a full, soft breast while the other cupped a small, taut one. Contented sighs greeted my hands from both sides and I fell asleep with the odor of sex filling the air, a breast in each hand, and a mind full of possibilities.

To be continued...