The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fallen Future

Chapter 5 – Swap Meet

Disclaimer – This story contains mind control and sex. If these things are not to your liking, don’t continue reading. This story is actually more story than sex so if you are just interested in the sex, you may wish to pass on this one. I will continue to write this story, but if I receive feedback from people that enjoy it and want more, the additional chapters are likely to get written more quickly.

In early 2012 the state of Colorado starting doing some wheeling and dealing. The Colorado Renewable Energy Collaboratory (CREC) had been in existence for some time although with its decentralized setup consisting of the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) and three Colorado universities it was not a rapid or tightly focused research project. The state offered to completely underwrite them if they focused on four things only, in a priority the state chose. Those four things were:

  1. Increasing storage efficiency for generated power (read as develop lighter and more powerful battery systems).
  2. Increasing solar panel efficiency while decreasing costs, also developing solar panels that would use only materials local to the state.
  3. Increasing efficiency of wind generation of power in both small scale and large scale.
  4. Increasing efficiency of hydroelectric generated power (large scale only).

The research took off with the NREL providing all the background information that the universities would need and the three universities splitting up the four goals amidst themselves. The NREL was given all data from the research as soon as the universities could get it to them as payment for their part of providing base data for the research. Colorado’s government took these drastic measures when it become utterly obvious that their mandate for 50% renewable energy by 2015 was nowhere near as far along as it needed to be by this point.

Several of Colorado’s current elected government members were not your average politicians and had run on a platform pointing out that the career politicians got us into this mess and couldn’t seem to get us out. The platform was sufficient to get several people into key spots where they could help make policy and stop the bullshit that the regular politicians seemed to keep trying to shovel. As a result Colorado was taking steps that the nation, or the states on an individual basis, should have taken years earlier but there was still the question as to whether or not these efforts were being taken soon enough.

As the renewables program developed more and more efficiency advancements in both battery storage and power generation, prototypes were turned out. After brief tests, large runs of each type that had resulted in major enhancements to efficiency were created and a decentralized power generation network was developed over the state. The utility companies were footing most of the bill but the state was providing the equipment at less than 5% over cost and was also training the technicians to work with the new equipment at no cost. The utility companies complained vocally but scuttlebutt had it that they were actually very happy with the deal since any company not in compliance with the renewable mandate for 2015 would become state owned at that time. The additional research had taken two years, so the utility companies were squeaking in just under the wire thanks to the state’s help.

The NREL was happy with the data they were given but one small problem cropped up. The universities had, since they were told to work with local materials for the solar panels at least, worked all four problems with local materials in mind. Not all states had access to the same materials so in many places the new technologies developed were not as useful as they might have been. It was not totally useless but additional research was necessary to translate the technology to something that could be used by other areas. Utah and New Mexico proved to have many of the same resources as Colorado so power generation using the new technologies could be used as an off the shelf package there. Unfortunately for most other areas, the clock was ticking and there was no time for the additional research needed to adjust the technology to be specific to other areas. The end result was that power outages began to become more common in other areas of the country in 2013. Colorado’s decentralized system of renewable power took up the slack and kept outages to a minimum in most of the state. Utah and New Mexico were not as far along but most of their major population centers retained power as well. As word spread of the better situation in these three states, refugees started to trickle into them. By 2015, when the research program released its final enhancements, the trickle of refugees had become a flood and as a result Colorado instituted its state ID program.

Over the course of these three years (2012-2015) the rest of the country, and most of the first world nations, saw the standard of living drop tremendously. By the beginning of 2015 many individuals in the United States of America refused to accept paper currency any longer, insisting on gold, silver, or barter. The dollar was worth only what it was backed with, “The Full Faith and Credit” of the US Government. That is to say, by the opinion of most people at that time, nothing. The US government had obscured the truth, which was obvious now, for too many years for people to have faith in them any more. As for the financial credit of the government? That is what caused the problems, an ever-increasing national debt, foreign countries calling in the debts that the USA owed them, and the government’s attempt to inflate away the debt by the constant running of the printing presses. By 2015 the USA was a simple shell of what it had once been but it was still considered a functional, if third world by this point, country. It still had an intact military and very little else. The national government had violated many laws by using the military in country to put down riots and enforce martial law.

The eastern and western coasts had been hit hardest by the Crash. The population of the states in those areas so far exceeded what they could locally support that starvation and disease were wreaking havoc with them by the beginning of 2015. The national government had tried to provide food for everyone but when the mid-western states that specialized in agriculture started having their own shortages, they refused to ship out any more food thereby spelling doom for the coastal states. The yields from the agricultural states had dropped dramatically as gasoline and other petroleum products became scarcer and insanely expensive.

The story:

The girls were the first ones awake, excitement for the swap meet waking them early. They were loud enough to ensure that we didn’t get much more sleep after they woke up though. The swap meet was a chance to maybe get some new toys or books for them. In addition they also got to see a lot more children their own age. Normally they’d only see the children of our closest neighbors or the other children that went to school. Only about 30% of the children in the area went to school though, the rest either being home schooled, having to help out with survival as a full time job, or just having parents unwilling to pay for their education. They were normally all at the swap meet though.

The swap meet was more than just a chance to get things for the children, it was a chance for everyone in the area to socialize. Originally it had just been swapping items but within a few months of the first one some changes had occurred. Now there was normally some live music, busker style, from people with musical talent in the area and Allan ran a concession table for snacks. Also our neighborhood had gotten together with Allan and arranged to use part of the store for a monthly neighborhood meeting after the swap meet finished. It gave us a chance to vote on things that affected the neighborhood as a whole like the guards, or people that wanted to move into a vacant house in the area, and other things of the sort.

When I dragged myself out of the bedroom (sleep was still calling me and I was trying hard to ignore it) Sandra had already gotten the fire stoked up and appeared to be deciding what to make for breakfast. I took over in the kitchen, shooing her out so I could cook. I served up a filling, if simple, breakfast. I ground up a whole bunch of wheat berries into a flour nearly as fine as the commercially available flours used to be. Using up the last of the eggs, some of the goat milk, some vegetable/sunflower oil (pressed from our own plants), and a touch of baking powder (another provision that I had previously bought in bulk and vacuumed sealed the individual containers of it) I ran off some pancakes. We didn’t have them frequently any more (because the same amount of flour would make a small loaf of bread) but they were very popular when we did. I normally saved making them for special occasions but with the swap meet today, Sandra’s birthday coming up soon and the holiday season around the corner I splurged.

As an aside: vacuum sealed wheat berries that have not been ground down yet have very nearly an indefinite life span. It is relatively easy to grind them into flour either with an electric grinder or the more manual intensive hand grinder. Having never expected the electricity to stay on as long as it had, I had the more labor intensive hand grinder. I could grind enough berries for a two pound loaf of bread in just fifteen minutes though, so it wasn’t quite as bad as it sounded.

We had our own maple syrup, tapped from the red maples on our land. We were lucky, the most common maples used for syrup production were silver, black, and red. The red maples grew very happily in our locale although I had never had any luck with the silver or black when I tried those varieties. We frequently made a separate batch of syrup that was half maple and half rose hip. Very tasty, and the added vitamin C made it quite a bit better for you than the straight maple syrup.

After a nice pancake breakfast with syrup (which made me very nostalgic for the easy access to bacon and sausage that we used to have before the ‘just in time’ delivery system went belly up) we cleaned up and then had to restrain the girls. The swap meet didn’t start until 10 AM but they were eager to get going already. The meet ran until 2:00 PM and then we’d have our neighborhood meeting from 3:00 to 4:00. Counting on half an hour for us to get down there we still had an hour and a half before we needed to leave. I wandered through the house locking down windows and doors. I also went outside to check the locks on our root cellar/storage area that was external to the house. That one stayed locked all the time but since we only went into it once a week, except during harvest when we moved things into it to store, I felt the need to check it every day. It contained, pretty much, my family’s guarantee to survive the winter well-fed as well as quite a few other non-food items I had stockpiled before the Crash.

Finally 9:30 arrived and we loaded up my cart, strapped my shotgun on it, made sure Holly was carrying her pistol (I made a mental note to see if Rita knew how to fire a gun and to train her in it if not), and headed out.

When we arrived, the parking lot had quite a few of the local residents in it already. The day laborers and whores were still in evidence but had been ‘asked’ to move to the grassy areas on the sides of the parking lot for the day by Allan and his guards. They were still available if anyone wanted to hire them but with all the children that showed up at the swap meet people tended to get a little nervous if they mingled with the families.

Promptly at 10:00 AM the doors opened and people began to flood in. The swap meets were more informal than the market days and people would just find an open area where they wouldn’t block traffic, lay down a blanket or section of cloth, and lay out the items they had to trade. Then you wandered around and if you saw something that interested you you would just let the person who had it know what you wanted and what you had and work on a swap from there. The haggling got a bit heated sometimes but overall it was a mostly peaceful way to work things out.

I saw Allan as we entered the store and he was grinning from ear to ear. He gave me a wave and thumbs up when he noticed me. Edging through the crowd he got close enough for me to hear him and said we should talk later on. From his cheerfulness and genial manner I assumed that he and Mary were working out. Getting good sex on a regular basis tended to leave me cheerful like that as well.

Sandra was almost goggle eyed looking around the store. “Wow, I guess he took my suggestion to heart.”

As I looked around myself I noticed that the whole store was noticeable cleaner and that perhaps a fifth of it was as clean as you could get things nowadays. I guessed that Mary was working out for him in more ways than one.

“I guess he did Sandra. Looks good though, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah, a lot brighter in here with all the surface grime off of everything also.”

I saw Holly scanning the store as well but she didn’t seem to find what she was looking for. She turned back to me with a disappointed look on her face and gestured to an open area.

We set up where Holly had pointed and started laying items out. I held my wagons back for the moment since I knew a couple of families that had older girls that had moved out already and younger boys that were still at home. I was thinking that they would be my best bet for finding items for Sandra and that they might be interested in the wagons for their remaining boys.

Rita was just sitting on the blanket we had laid out, looking around. She had seen the store on market days but the crowd for the swap meet was nearly three times as large as a normal market day. She seemed a bit overwhelmed by the large crowd in the store and I knew that everyone wasn’t here yet. Bending down I whispered reassurances in her ear but the pulled me down closer and whispered back in mine.

“It isn’t so much the number of people but the fact that none of them know me or me them. Also that none of them know that I’m your second wife or even that you have a second wife. I’m a little worried about how they’ll react.”

“Well... I think that there won’t be much in the way of problems with it. The folks around here, nowadays, tend to just go with what works. No religious freaks to be hollering about how sinful it is. I think the worse we might encounter is some jealousy from some of the men, plus disappointment that they didn’t think of it first.

Look on the bright side, maybe we’ll start a trend of polygamous marriages of various sorts. It would certainly spice things up around here. It’s a nice stable community but it has been trending towards getting stuck in a rut. They stick with what works but haven’t been looking at other options that might work. This’ll make things lively for them and regardless of what they may think of you or the situation you are still, and will remain, my junior wife. You can meet the folks from our immediate neighborhood after the swap meet and I’m sure we’ll find out what they think then.”

I gave Rita a kiss, neither too chaste nor too passionate, and asked her if she’d keep an eye on the bag holding my wagons. She seemed more happy with something useful to do and I wouldn’t have to carry it around now. Waving to Rita, Holly and the girls I set out to find the families I mentioned earlier.

As I wandered the store I noticed that there were quite a few people that I didn’t recognize. There were more that I did but I was used to at least recognizing almost all of the faces at the swap meet even if I didn’t know their names. I also noticed that a lot of the new faces belonged to people that didn’t seem to have children with them. I found the first of the two families I was looking for and looked over their items. Making small talk with them I let them know that I was looking for a birthday present for Sandra, my shortly to be seventeen year old daughter. I also told them about the wagons I had available. Billie, the mother of the family, leaned over to her husband and said something to him. He nodded and sat back down.

“We might be interested in one of your wagons sir. But I think I know what your daughter might like best that we have, it would take some silver along with one of your wagons though. Not to be impolite but what size chest does your daughter have?”

I was slightly stunned, I hadn’t ever really looked, even with her recent revelation that she was going to try to get me to sleep with her. I stammered slightly:

“I’m not sure, it isn’t exactly anything that has come up in conversation.”

“Well, there are all kinds of women around here, can you show me one the same general size?”

I looked around, my face still probably having the look of an ox being led to slaughter. I discretely pointed at a woman.

“Maybe close to her over there?”

“Tell you what sir, why don’t I come on over and look at your wagons and if your daughter is there I can get a better guess at size.”

“Okay, but please, Tim, not sir. I may be getting old but sir makes me feel it a whole lot more.”

I led her across the store to where we were set up. Just my luck, Sandra wasn’t there at the moment. I introduced Billie to Holly and Rita and explained that Sandra wasn’t here at the moment. Billie started talking to Holly while I got the two wagons out for her to look at. After a moment Billie came over and examined the wagons, after some careful scrutiny and consideration she set one to the side and handed the other back to me.

“Your wife says that Sandra is the low end of a ‘C’ cup. Now, what I have are several bras that are ‘C’ cups, still in their original packaging. Not something you’ll find easily nowadays. The elastics are still good and they’ve never been used. We never put them out on swap days since they aren’t quite what we think of for the swaps, the meet being a family based thing, plus it’d take a heck of a swap to part with one with no hard cash coming our way either. But we always bring them along just in case, we’ve traded a few off in the past but we still have five. We got them on sale in anticipation of our oldest daughter needing them but with the Crash she never finished filling out the way we expected so never had a use for this size. Your wife says she thinks they would be a wonderful present for your daughter and would make her feel like she was more grown up. Plus, I’ll tell you, the bras you can make at home nowadays are none too comfortable even if they do work. I think your daughter would love one as a gift and you’d be a hit with her for it. By the way, I let your wife think it was your idea and she thinks you’re a genius.”

Still a bit overwhelmed I asked Billie for a moment to talk to Holly. Holly told me that she couldn’t think of a better gift considering Sandra’s recent outburst about being treated like a child. Giving me a wink she also told me that it would probably encourage Sandra’s resolve to get me to sleep with her. I sighed, not knowing how to reply and asked her what a bra would be worth, it not being something I’d bartered for or ever even considered bartering for. She told me that if I brought her home a brand new bra as the only thing I got at a market day that she would think I got a good deal. Somehow I was pretty sure that they weren’t worth quite that much but I got the idea she was trying to get across.

“Okay Billie, I’m definitely interested. You hang on to that wagon there and we’ll go back and see what you have.”

That was an old trick for selling things. Let the potential customer hold the item they are interested in and carry it around for a bit and they start thinking of it as theirs and are willing to part with more to make it actually belong to them.

We went back to Billie’s area and she showed me five bras in different colors. There was one in pink, one in powder blue, one in chocolate brown and two beige. We settled down to haggling. I used my normal trick of asking her what she thought they were worth first. Depending on the person, you might get a low-ball answer doing that and if not, that’s where good haggling skills came in. Billie was as good as I was at haggling and I could see why her husband just left us alone to bargain while he dealt with the rest of the items on the blanket and other potential swappers.

In the end we were both vaguely satisfied and unsatisfied with our deal, which means it was probably fair. For three bras, the pink, the chocolate brown, and one beige I ended up giving her the wagon, two silver dollars, a silver quarter and a silver dime. It was a fair chunk of the silver I had brought with me but this type of thing was the reason I did bring it. Tucking the bras away in a bag I headed back to our blanket. Holly, Rita, and both girls were there now. I drew Holly aside and had her look in the bag.

“I don’t suppose they had a ‘D’ cup available, did they?” she asked wistfully.

“Sorry hon, these three and two others. All ‘C’ cups.”

“What did you end up paying?”

When I told her she grimaced for a moment but then smiled.

“I bet if they weren’t a gift you’d be able to get twice that for them if you were to sell them.”

“Well, I think they only offered them because I said I was looking for a gift for my seventeen year old daughter. Anyhow, do you think she’ll like them?”

“Tim, you don’t get it do you? By giving her bras, she is going to think you are acknowledging her as an adult and not a child any more, at least I’m guessing that is how she’ll see it. She’ll love it, don’t worry. I’m just worried that she might jump you with enough enthusiasm that you forget about me and Rita.”

“Won’t happen Holly, I love you and I think I’m coming to love Rita as well, she’s very easy to get along with and just nice to be around.”

“I’d have to agree with you there, I’m developing more affection for her than I had anticipated. Not a bad thing I suppose, just slightly unexpected.”

I tucked the bag with the bras into the larger bag that held the second wagon and just sat back for a while. I had spent probably forty-five minutes haggling with Billie and while it wasn’t manual labor it was hard work when haggling with someone as good as yourself. As I rested I noticed that the cat doll and one of the baby dolls were gone. When I asked Holly what she got for them she just smiled and said: “You’ll get to see eventually.”

After resting a few minutes I got up again. Telling Holly that Allan had wanted to see me I wandered off to the concession table where I thought he would be. Allan and Mary were behind the table and as I approached Mary looked up and gave me a big smile. Then she nudged Allan and pointed me out to him. He came out from around the table and offered his hand to shake. Allan led me back to the hallway that led to his office and out of the ambient sound of several hundred people talking.

“Tim, man... I don’t know how the hell you did it but I can’t thank you enough for what you did with Mary. I’ll try to show my thanks though and I’ll try this for a start. Ive got the government dole coming in this Wednesday and I need a couple of people to help out. It’s a cold cash paying position, the government pays for five people at each location they distribute from. Normally I use myself, the two guards and a couple of the day laborers but... If you’d like I can offer you and Holly two of the positions. If you haven’t noticed we’re getting an influx of new people in the area. Evidently there was a major fire in Denver a couple of months back and a hundred or more of the evacuees from it ended up coming to our area. Most of them are not the type we got before with just the clothes on their back, these folks tend to have some valuables and some of their possessions. Still, I don’t feel comfortable having the guards do the dole work, I want them guarding this time. I’m pretty sure not all the evacuees are well enough off to not consider trying something.

I was thinking Holly could do the job of checking state Identification Cards and marking them on a list, you could do the individual dole rationing, she checks them off, you get their stuff and give it to them, I would boss the whole thing like normal and I could use two day laborers to do the offloading like I usually do. The pay would be twenty dollars silver in Colorado coin per person per day, about the equivalent of $200 per day in before Crash pay. The day laborers get less, their manual labor pays them five dollars silver per day. The government likes to pay well, it keeps down on the distributors trying to swipe extra for themselves. Then there’s the flip side, if they catch you stealing from the dole you get shot out of hand. Carrot and stick works for me though, especially with their nice big carrots. Your positions would run Thursday through Saturday.”

As an aside: Colorado had set up their gold/silver/copper currency back before the crash and then kept to it after. They minted four size coins in copper, four size coins in silver, and four sizes of gold coin. It worked as follows:

Since the Denver mint was in Colorado, they seized it to run their own coinage. They used the same size dies as had been used prior to the crash and did simple patterns on the coins. The coins showed a map of the state of Colorado on one side with the word ‘Colorado’ printed along the bottom and the currency value printed along the top. The back side listed currency value, weight, and purity of the main metal content (gold, silver, or copper) similar to the print on most gold and silver bullion coins but with a small picture of the Rocky Mountain skyline in the center.

Copper coins were as follows:

Silver coins:

Gold coins:

The system worked pretty well although making change in below the dollar range could get you a pocketful of coins if you payed for a small purchase with silver. The only reason they left the penny size in copper was due to the large number of pre 1982 pennies people had been collecting for the copper value. All metals were alloyed to decrease their malleability, the copper coins were 95% copper and 5% zinc, the silver were 90% silver/10% copper, the gold were 90% gold/10% copper. The weights on silver coins had been left the same as the pre-1965 that were 90% silver and those old coins were accepted at the same value as the Colorado coins.

The historical gold/silver ratio was 16 to 1. The 20 to 1 rate used by Colorado was based on that with an upward extrapolation based on the increased gold/silver ratio in more recent history. It had gotten up to nearly 100 to 1 at one point but that rate would have made gold coins useless from excessive value. So the historical rate was decided as the base and then rounded upwards to an easier to use ratio for coin values.

“Allan, I’ll tell you now you can count on me, let’s go check with Holly though but I’m pretty sure she’ll jump on it as well.”

Twenty dollars silver (two silver dollar sized silver coins) a day was an incredible rate but I understood why the government would offer it. It would really cut back on potential corruption and with an automatic death sentence on the other side if you did try to mess with things, it balanced out. Plus, and I’m sure the government thought of this as well, most people would probably splurge with it and as a result more money would be in circulation encouraging more trade, etc... Although Colorado had printed a large number of their coins I, at least, saw more of the pre 1965 silver coins and pre 1982 pennies than anything else.

We wandered back over to my blanket and Allan talked to Holly for a minute or two. I could tell she was giving a qualified yes so I stepped in:

“Holly, what’s up? I thought you’d jump at the chance.”

“Well, who is going to look after the girls? They do have school on Thursday and Friday but I certainly don’t want them home alone on Saturday, I also don’t want them down here with the 1500-2000 people Allan expects coming through in the three days.”

“Well, I know Rita is close to their own age but I think she’d be able to handle watching them. We lay down the law to the girls and tell them to listen to Rita and that we’ll ask Rita to let us know if they give her any problems. Hang on a second...”

I stepped over to Rita and asked her to join the conversation. I explained what was up and that I was thinking she could ride herd on the girls if she was willing. As we moved over to Allan and Holly, I realized that Rita and Allan hadn’t been formally introduced.

“Allan, this is Rita, my junior wife. Rita, this is Allan, a friend of mine and the manager of the store.”

Allan looked at me quizzically and I realized I hadn’t filled him in on just what my successes with hypnotism had been before. I held a hand up to forestall questions from him until later and looked at Rita.

“So, what do you think? Could you ride herd on the girls if we lay down the law to them first? Only a couple hours in the morning and evening on Thursday and Friday but all day on Saturday.”

“I think I could manage something, maybe more just kind of guide them and keep them out of trouble than herd.”

“Holly?” I asked, “Will that do for you? Or should we try to make other arrangements?”

“I think it’ll do for Thursday and Friday at least. If I am fretting Friday night can we bring them all down here on Saturday and keep them out of the main area or something Allan?”

“Sure, that’d be no problem. Mary could keep an eye on them maybe if needed.”

When I saw the satisfied look flash across Holly’s face, I knew what she had been looking for in the store earlier. Or more properly, who she had been looking for. Leaning over I whispered in Holly’s ear.

“Mary is manning the concession table, you’ll get to meet her when we get lunch.”

I told Allan it was settled then and thanked him. He said that I was welcome but he knew which way the balance of favors was still leaning. He left to go back to helping Mary at the table and the rest of us sat back down. The girls came wandering back a few minutes later to pick up a load of their items they had negotiated to trade for and to go complete the trades. I told them lunch was soon so they shouldn’t dawdle.

When the girls returned, laden down with new (to them) items, we wrapped everything up in the blanket we had spread on the floor and returned it to the cart. Taking the cart along with us, we headed over to the concession table. It wasn’t very busy at the moment, so I took the chance to introduce Holly and Mary. I was worried about Holly’s reaction here since she had seemed to be looking for Mary earlier and looked very happy when I promised to introduce them. I needn’t have worried though as Holly took one look at her and nodded to herself.

“Mary”, said Holly, “Do you get a break here at all?”

“No, I told Allan I’d work the concession table straight through with maybe a break or two just long enough for necessaries, it’s wonderful having things to do all the time again. I was very bored for the last several years.”

The two woman moved off to the edge of the table and continued their conversation out of earshot.

Allan looked at me and I just shrugged, I might have been married to Holly for over twenty years but she was still a woman and I’d be damned if I understood half of what they did.

“Allan, we need lunch for five. I’ve got some citrus with me like normal but I forgot about Rita so I can toss some silver in as well.”

“Nah, I got it. You just be saving your fruits for market. I really think you don’t understand the kind of favor you did me. I’ve would never even have had the nerve to talk to someone like her, never mind proposition her. She practically jumped me when I finished my office work the other night. She told me that night that she wanted sex on a regular basis and that if I could handle it, she’d be happy to have me. Bypassed that whole shy and nervous crap of mine quite nicely. She also told me she plans on having you some more but... You’ve got an attractive wife, well make that two, so I’m not exactly thinking you’ll try to steal her away. If you had wanted to you would have already. By the way, what the hell, Junior wife? Where did that come from?

Allan started putting together some food while we chatted.

“Remember I told you I had some luck helping people adjust? Rita there was disguised as a boy outside your store, begging for work or a handout. She had a bad history of being abandoned over and over by her parents, the shelter she went to, a boyfriend that got her pregnant, etc... She needed a way to feel like she was part of something and wouldn’t be abandoned. By the way, she may look only fourteen but she isn’t, she’s seventeen and had her growth stunted by being malnourished, probably the miscarriage didn’t help much either. She needed a family, in essence, that was large enough that even if a member or two disappeared she wouldn’t be abandoned again. I offered that plus being a part of a community. Now I just need to get the community to not have a problem with the idea and we’re golden.

Anyhow, I was thinking that a lot of societies had dealt with polygamous marriages. Hell, from rumor they are doing those again just south of us in Utah. The Mormon faith is the only religion that survived the Crash mostly intact, I guess their policy of having members store a year or more of food worked well for them. Anyhow, word has it that as soon as the feds butted out they started their polygamous marriage customs again. From what I’ve read, polygamous marriages tend to be stronger than one man, one woman marriages. They provide more continuity if something happens to one of the members. The big problem with polygamy was with the mainstream religions, they didn’t like it so it was wrong, but with them pretty much gone...

That’s all justification though. To be honest, I’ll admit, the chance to jump her bones was what convinced me to fit her in somewhere and the best slot I could think of was as a wife. I thought out the justification after the fact. My first thoughts on the matter were that she was interested in having a family, I was interested in having her, Holly was interested in having another female around, and we could afford to feed another mouth and still have some to sell. I wasn’t going to try as a daughter because she was nearly eighteen so the way to give her a family that would stick around was to marry her. I pretty much, as I normally don’t, didn’t really think or care about what the community might say. It didn’t matter to me until Rita admitted that she’d like to be part of that as well. If I’m reading things right, the only things that will happen is that a bunch of guys will be envious, a bunch of older women will cluck like hens about it and everyone else will not really care one way or the other. That’s what I’m hoping for at least.”

“Well, you’ve got my backing if you like. I don’t know if they consider me as part of your community but your neighborhood is the one closest to the store so if I fit in any of them it’s that one. Plus I’ve been at all your neighborhood meetings so far so I guess they do think of me as part of it. I’ve got your back if there are issues, I think between the two of us we’ll have enough pull that even if there is a problem, there won’t be much of one.”

“Oh, one other thing Allan. If Rita has her ID card with her, can we get her on the dole list for this next one?”

“Sure, no problem. If she doesn’t have her card we can get her a replacement one while they are here also. Send her over with it after lunch if she has it and I’ll get her entered into the list.”

Allan handed over a tray loaded with food. He knew what we normally got and had included some of all of it on the tray: Popcorn, french fries, fried dough with honey, venison sausages in homemade buns (to try to duplicate hot dogs), corn on the cob, and a pitcher of a local root beer (that tasted nothing like the old commercial root beers but still satisfied a sweet tooth).

“We’ll talk after the meeting tonight.” said Allan, “Mary and I can get to know Rita some and your ladies can all get to know Mary some. She has some awesome ideas for some more profit making enterprises, and materials to start it out if I can get a wagon to her house one of these days, assuming she’s as good at sewing as she says. I know Holly is good with a needle and that she was teaching Sandra so... There is potential there for some more income for you folks as well if we end up with more work than Mary can handle on her own. Enjoy your lunch...”

Allan began to help a customer that had just arrived so I went to retrieve Holly and the others. Holly was just turning away from Mary and I caught a “We’ll see you later.” from Holly that had me wondering what they had been talking about.

We wandered over to an open area that had been set aside for eating and dug in to lunch. Holly, around mouthfuls of food, told me that she thought I had done the right thing with Mary, even down to doing her. She also told me, whispering this part in my ear, that I’d be doing the two of them together at some time or at the very least that I’d be doing Mary with her directing.

It seemed that I’d created a monster by unleashing Holly’s inhibitions. I still didn’t know exactly what to think of it but since she was happy and I was getting sex from multiple women I found attractive, with my wife’s permission and even involvement, I wasn’t about to complain.

After lunch was over I asked Rita if she had her ID card, she did although it was pretty battered. I sent her over to Allan and told her that he’d get her on the list for this upcoming dole.

The rest of the day at the swap meet was relatively tame. We did a few more swaps and I managed to trade my other wagon for a partial set of the Oz books (ten of the fourteen original stories by Baum) that I thought both Sandra and Susan might enjoy reading. They weren’t new or anything, but they were in excellent shape for reading.

As the swap meet was closing down, Holly told me to meet her over at the concession table after I packed everything up. She had volunteered herself, Rita, and the girls to help Mary clean up so she wouldn’t be stuck there as long.

It took me perhaps five minutes to get everything set but another five beyond that to get my cart through the crowd and over to the concession table. When I got there I found most everything put away and stumbled into a conversation between Holly and Mary. I came in on the tail end of a sentence from Mary:

“...asked, Allan told me it was okay to just set things to soak and we could scrub them later. He said he normally did that himself so it would be no big deal.”

“Good, then you like the idea I proposed earlier now that you’ve had time to think about it?”

“I liked the idea then, I like it even more now. Yum... I have two men that will do me if I want after none for three years. It’s wonderful and the addition you suggested? I was never adverse to that back in the day so long as there was a man involved. Besides I’m pretty sure if you asked Tim, he could order me to do it and I wouldn’t have any other option.”

The sensual shudder she gave with the last sentence had me starting to get erect.

“Ask me to order her to do what, Holly?”

“You’ll see... as soon as most of these people clear out. Here, carry this back to the sinks.”

So, I ended up helping a bit there as well, they had left the heavier items for me to carry and the snips of conversation I heard as I went back and forth to the sinks had me pretty sure I was about to get laid.

Five minutes later the majority of the swap meet attendees had cleared out, minus those from our neighborhood who had headed for the area in the back of the store where the meeting would be held in another forty minutes or so. Holly took me by the hand and started following Mary towards the hallway leading to the offices. As soon as we entered the hallway, the majority of the background noise was cut off.

Mary went several doors down the hall and opened one leading to what appeared to have been a break room at some point. Now the room was decked out as a bedroom. The couch had been converted to a very narrow bed, a small bureau stood along the wall next to the couch, the table and chairs that had once graced the center of the room had been moved over into a corner with the table now covered by a few magazines and paperback books.

Holly braced me:

“Strip!” she followed actions to words and began to remove her own clothing. On the other side of the room Mary was stripping off as well.

“Now, what is going to happen here is that you are going to put Mary back under and give her commands. She is willing, even eager for it. She and I discussed this earlier. You’ll use her, and me some as well, but while you are using us you are going to have her working on me.”

Now, I wasn’t quite used to Holly being this aggressive sexually, but I wasn’t about to try to dissuade her from this course of action either.

“Okay Holly, what do you want her to be doing to you?”

“I’ll tell you as we get going, we’ve only got thirty minutes or so if we want to make the meeting.”

“Alright then, but if you seize up on ideas, I’ll use my own.”

By this time all of us were nude. Mary came walking over, hips and breasts swaying with her movement. I could see Holly eying her tits for a moment but I wasn’t sure if it was with envy or lust. Mary stopped right in front of me:

“Just so you are clear. I want you to put me under, then use my body however you want so long as you don’t permanently damage me. I want you to order me to do what Holly wants. Finally I want you to let me remember everything that is done to me and that I do, regardless of what it is.”

“You got it Mary.” I spoke her trigger phrase and she dropped into trance.

I could see Holly listening carefully and warned her: “It won’t work if you try it, it only works coming from me.”

“Mary, are you relaxed and in trance?”

“Yes”

“Kneel down on all fours and suck on my dick until it gets hard”

That wasn’t going to be difficult as the sight of Mary and Holly nude together already had me semi-erect.

“Hmmm, Holly... She sucks like a vacuum cleaner. Look at those drawn in cheeks. She could probably hickey my dick if I told her to.”

I was playing with Holly, seeing if I could make her jealous. Get her competing with Mary and I’d have no problem whatsoever in coming in thirty minutes, maybe even coming twice.

“I can see that Tim, she has awesome breasts also.”

“Nah, her nipples aren’t large enough for my tastes but they are certainly nice, if not awesome. What do you want her to do to you?”

“Start her sucking on my nipples, I’ll lay down stretched out on the couch so she can reach me with her mostly on all fours, then you’ll have access to her cunt and ass.”

Holly crossed the room and laid down on the couch.

“Mary, crawl over to Holly and suck her nipples.”

I paused to watch the show as she crossed the room, the minutes were ticking away so I hurriedly followed her over to get my piece. When I got to the couch I could see Mary seriously sucking on Holly’s nipples. They were already erect and getting larger, her areolae thickening in the way I enjoyed so much.

“Mary, regardless of how excited you are right now I want you to think of whatever you need to to get so excited that your cunt is very wet and lubricated.”

My fingers rubbing along her slit told me that the command took only seconds to be obeyed. I immediately plunged my cock into her cunt, a little a first and deepening with every stroke. Keeping my eyes on Holly’s breasts as the nipples and areolae swelled to full size had me very excited. Mary’s thick lips, perfect for blow jobs, seemed to do quite well on my wife’s nipples as well. Just about the time I had gotten my cock all the way inside Mary, Holly piped up.

“Tim, have her move a hand to my pussy and start playing with it.”

“Mary, move one hand to Holly’s pussy and play with it in whatever way excites you most when your pussy is being played with.”

I watched to see what she liked. I had found that I liked telling people to do to others what they enjoyed having done to them. I liked it because they always seemed surprised when you did the same thing to them later. I watched as Mary slid a finger into Holly’s cunt, thrusting it in and out while her thumb rubbed little circles on Mary’s clit, pausing to put pressure on it every few circles.

As my gaze slid back to Holly’s breasts being sucked by Mary, I noticed that Holly’s arm that had been closer to the side of the couch had slid under Mary. I twisted a touch so I could watch her fondling Mary’s breasts.

“Mary, you are finding that your breasts, cunt, and ass are all getting very sexually sensitive. Over the next thirty seconds their sexual sensitivity will triple.”

I continued to pump into Mary’s cunt as her breath started catching and then transformed into panting. Saliva dripped, uncontrollably, from the side of her mouth to leave Holly’s breasts slick and shining in the light. Her cunt tightened down on my cock as she came, and from Holly’s gasp either Mary’s hand, or mouth had reacted in a favorable manner as well.

Leaning over Mary, I whispered into her ear: “Mary, a few seconds after I stop whispering to you I want you to do the following. I want you to beg me to fuck your ass hard and deep, I want you to add in some extra talk to make Holly jealous and make her want me to fuck her soon, and I want you to add a couple more fingers into Holly’s cunt to get them lubricated and when they are you will start fucking her ass with one of your fingers while your thumb and forefinger are still doing what they are now.”

Holly was looking at me curiously when I leaned back up even though Mary hadn’t stopped her attentions to Holly while I was whispering to her. I grinned at Holly and told her that she was my personal slut and would thoroughly enjoy what happened next.

“Tim, Ram your cock into my ass please. I want to feel it buried to the hilt. Your cock is the only one I’ve ever had in there and it felt so wonderful last time I want to feel it again. I bet fucking my near virgin ass is a real treat for you. I hope it feels as good for you as it does for me.”

Holly was looking a little put out after that. A yelp from her told me that Mary had followed the rest of my instructions as well. I pulled my cock from Mary’s cunt and, as instructed, plunged it into her ass. Between my getting her wet earlier and her having just orgasmed, lubrication was not an issue since my cock was thoroughly coated with her juices. The position made for a much tighter fit than the last time, requiring a bit of force to get me fully inside her. The feel of her tight ass wrapping around my cock, and still quivering from her recent orgasm, got my juices flowing and I knew if I stayed there I would come shortly.

Regretfully I withdrew my cock from her ass and grabbed a blanket off the couch to spread on the floor.

I told Mary to stop playing with Holly and immediately spoke Holly’s trigger phrase to put her under. Telling her to remember this encounter as having gone the way she had planned, despite how it actually went, I then told her that she would follow my instructions to the letter just like Mary was.

“Holly, Mary I want you both on the blanket on the floor. Get in a 69 position, on your sides, eating each other out. Then I’ll work my away around both of you having access to both cunts, asses and mouths.”

The women assumed the position I had instructed them to. As I decided what to fuck first I noticed that while Mary seemed to be enjoying herself, Holly’s performance was much more lackluster.

“Holly, enjoy yourself. You really enjoy eating Mary out. It turns you on and gets you almost to orgasm.”

Holly’s performance immediately improved. Knowing that if I went back into Mary’s ass I’d be coming in moments I decided to play some.

“Women, I want you to both answer me, one at a time with Mary first, and answer me truthfully. Who wants me to fuck their ass, why, and how do you feel about it?”

“I want you in my ass because it feels incredible, because I like being controlled and used, and because it’s a new sensation to me still. Whatever you did the other day has left me incredibly turned on when your cock is in my ass, so I love it.”

“I want you to fuck my ass because I am scared Mary will steal you from me by giving you her ass whenever you want. I know you like fucking female’s asses so I want to enjoy your fucking my ass. That way there isn’t anything I can’t enjoy offering to you sexually that another woman could.”

I loved hearing that last. What morals I had (never a whole bunch but more than some claim) had kept me from breaking down some of Holly’s remaining inhibitions on a more permanent basis because she had expressed worry about my doing so before. But now she had, truthfully, told me that she wanted to enjoy this.

“Holly, from now on you will find the thought of my cock in your ass highly erotic. I know that it already turns you on to have your ass fucked but that you resist being turned on by it. You will no longer resist being turned on by having my cock in your ass, you will be eager for it and even request it. You will lose all inhibitions regarding anal sex. If you want to really get my attention and turn me on you will beg for me to fuck your ass. All these commands will take effect immediately and last forever or until I remove them.”

Looking over the two women, I moved towards Holly’s cunt and ass. Bending over them there I saw her eagerly thrusting her cunt in my direction. Just to spice things up a bit I slid my cock into Mary’s mouth and stopped her from eating Holly.

“Okay ladies, impulse control is going out the door. When I speak your name you will immediately start putting your thoughts into words that are audible without realizing that you are speaking them aloud. Whoever isn’t talking won’t hear what the other is saying. When I speak your name a second time, you’ll stop voicing your thoughts. Mary”

“OH, I love this. Having a cock again after all these years is so wonderful. I wish he’d put it back in my ass or even my cunt again instead of my mouth but I love it in my mouth so maybe not. I think I’m going to come again soon...”

“Mary. Holly.”

“Why did I think this was a great idea? I mean I’m enjoying it but he hasn’t stuck his dick in me yet, just in Mary. She’s had all her holes fucked already and there he is in her mouth again. I wish he’d stick his dick in my mouth, or better yet my cunt, or best of all my ass so I can show her, and him, that mine is just as good as hers.”

“Holly. Is there anything either of you ladies would like? You just need to ask and if I can I will.”

Their voices tumbled over each other for a second. I told Mary to go first.

“I want you to fuck my cunt and ass again please. Come in my ass hard.”

“Holly, I’ll get to your request after I take care of Mary.”

I pulled out of Mary’s mouth, moved around the women and thrust back into Mary’s cunt.

“Mary, each fifth stroke I take in your cunt will make you orgasm. When I move to your ass, each third stroke will make you orgasm. Beg me to stop when you can’t take any more.”

I started off stroking slowly in and out, picking up speed as I went. Within a minute she was begging me to stop so I pulled out of her cunt and paused. Thrusting into her ass sent her into a massive orgasm, heightened by each third stroke. This one just went on and on, overlaying the additional orgasms from each third stroke onto the ongoing one. She begged and pleaded for me to stop, over and over and over. Finally I did, without coming.

“Mary, you will remember me as having come in your ass, even though I didn’t.”

“Holly, what do you want?”

“I want you to fuck me, I want your dick in every hole I have and I want it now.”

“How badly do you want it?”

“Really badly!”

“Okay, clean my dick off, with your tongue and mouth, and you can have it in your mouth. Once you’ve cleaned it enough I’ll move on to your cunt and we’ll see from there.”

Holly immediately got out of the 69 and took my cock in her mouth. Even with her sucking as hard as she could I could still feel her tongue slithering over my cock, moistening and scrubbing it. Mary had regained some control by now so I told her to get behind Holly and work on her cunt, focusing on her clitoris. The resultant excitement didn’t slow down Holly at all and she had my cock cleaned shortly.

A word to Mary put her laying on her side next to Holly.

“Lay down Holly, and I’ll fuck your cunt.”

Holly immediately laid on her back, spreading her legs.

“One more thing, Suck on Mary’s tits like you mean it. As soon as I see her nipple engulfed in your mouth my cock will enter your cunt.”

Holly turned her head to the side and started suckling. I immediately thrust inside her and started pounding her cunt. I wanted her ass also so I had to pace myself but I knew I could bring her to a quick orgasm with a little fast and hard fucking to start.

As soon as Holly had her first orgasm I slowed my pace and started watching Mary. I knew Holly would look up at me when I changed the pace and was trying to get her to do what I wanted without further coercion.

“Tim, what is it? Why are you slowing down?”

“Just trying to figure if I want to come in Mary’s ass or not.”

“What?!? Please, please, please fuck my ass, not hers! I want your come in my ass, I want you to pound my ass! Pretty please, what do I need to do to get you to come in my ass?”

“You just did it.”

I withdrew and repositioned myself. Thrusting hard I buried myself halfway in her ass before friction stopped me. Her shriek may have been audible even through the soundproof doors at the end of the hall, I supposed we’d find out in a few more minutes.

The shriek was proved to be all pleasure as her next action was to try to grind her ass further down onto my cock, gaining another inch or so of penetration. She was squirting an orgasm from her cunt so I knew she was happy. I slowly forced the remainder of my cock inside of her ass to squeals, grunts, and groans. Since she normally didn’t make much noise even during regular sex I figured that telling her to lose all inhibitions about anal sex accounted for the noise. I loved it and made a mental note to remove any vocal inhibitions about regular sex as well.

I held out for as long as I could but within three minutes I was filling her ass with my come. After an elongated orgasm, helped along by her sphincter repeatedly squeezing my cock each time I thought I was done coming, I checked the time.

“Well crap, we’re five minutes late for the meeting. Mary, suck my cock clean since Holly did it last time. Holly, get on all fours. Mary when you are done cleaning my cock I want you to suck my come out of Holly’s ass.”

Getting clean and clothed took only a couple minutes although I was very nearly distracted when Holly started moaning with Mary sucking her ass clean. Mary seemed to enjoy it as well and I was very much tempted to ignore the meeting and hop back in. The lack of immediate reaction by my dick convinced me that it would be a few minutes before I could do anything else anyhow so I finished getting dressed and just watched the show.

The women quickly got dressed and presentable and I took them both out of trance. Holly remembered the entire episode as she had wanted it to go, I’d have to ask how she remembered it later on. Mary looked at both of us, once out of trance, and blushed while shaking her head a little.

“Regrets?” I asked Mary.

“Not really, just hadn’t quite expected that. It was fun though, I used to swing when I was younger and this was at least as good as that used to be.”

We headed out the door to get to the meeting.

We were greeted by the sight of a crowd in the back of the store. They didn’t appear to have started yet so odds were that, as usual, things were running a bit late. There were perhaps seventy-five houses in our ‘neighborhood’ (The area that the guards patrolled and in which we shared costs for things like that), with fifty of them occupied. Each occupied house averaged to between three and four individuals living in it. So the eighty or so people that were at the meeting were a little under half of those who could have potentially shown up, which was far less than normal. A lot of people with older children tended to not bring them to the meeting and that accounted for part of it. As I looked around I noticed that there were absolutely none of the folks who lived on the eastern end of the neighborhood. I was on good speaking terms with a couple of them and had been looking for those folks when I noticed the complete lack of our eastern neighbors. There were also several smaller groups of people off to the side up near the podium who I didn’t recognize at all. Four groups from two to six in number to be specific. This was not common but also not unheard of. Most of the time it meant that they were people with friends or relatives in the neighborhood that wanted to move into one of the vacant houses. Four groups at a time was a new record though, the most we had had at one time prior to this was two.

About this time the meeting was called to order. A surreptitious glance at my watch showed we were twenty-five minutes late. That was a little quicker than normal since the average delay on the meetings was about half an hour. The opening statements seemed to be the same as usual so I just spaced them out and watched the crowd.

I spotted Rita with Sandra and Susan, munching on some popcorn they had saved. Then one of the individuals in the group near the podium caught my eye. She was dressed in a typical Goth fashion with black clothing, slightly the worse for wear, and combat boots or a reasonable facsimile thereof. What had caught my attention was that although she looked only in her early twenties, making her about sixteen or so at the beginning of the Crash, she had several tattoos (mostly black, only one in color I could see) and piercings galore. The piercings visible were in her lower lip, her eyebrow, about six or more in each ear, and a flash of silver color as she licked her lips told me there was one in her tongue as well. Being the kind of guy I am, I immediately wondered what was pierced that I couldn’t see. That occupied me for several minutes as she was relatively attractive. Shoulder length auburn hair, heavy on the red shades, set off the black clothing nicely. She was a little more voluptuous than most of the women in the room as well, indicating that either she had access to more food than most had nowadays or had a muscular body under the clothing contributing to her more fleshed out look. She was slightly taller than the average woman (as best as I could tell with her sitting down). Her breasts were emphasized by the tight t-shirt she had on, or at least the portion of them that I could see was as her black denim coat was partially buttoned up, framing the cleavage of her breasts. She was sitting in a group with a fairly nondescript man wearing work clothes, who appeared to be of average height with brown hair. A willowy strawberry blond, whose hand the man had a tight grasp on, rounded out their group. They appeared to be paying strict attention to the speaker so I decided to quite my musings and tune back in, just in time it seemed.

“Now the next thing on the agenda. We have requests to boost our security forces as there have been several incursions on the properties of those living in the east side of the neighborhood.”

This answered my unspoken question as to where all the people from the east side were, they had stayed home to guard their properties.

“We can manage it through the winter by the next item on the agenda, which we will get to in a moment. We’ve spoken with the current guards and they are willing to switch over, come spring, to working with their pay going to purchase themselves houses in the area. Since we still have quite a few empties, we thought that might work if no-one has objections. They would continue on as security but having their own places they would be spaced out through the neighborhood more and in many cases able to respond more quickly than currently. To try to achieve the same thing for the rest of fall and the winter months, if we double the guards to twelve, we are going to use some vacant houses as guard posts with four guards per house. One on the eastern side, one in the center, and one on the western side. The center guards would also have responsibility for watching the south side .”

(Our northern side was a sheer cliff face that stretched for several miles east and west so there was no need for guards there).

“Let me explain the next item and then I’ll take questions or comments on this one and the next.

These four groups here next to me would all like to purchase vacant houses in the neighborhood. They have hard cash for the purchases and the amounts being discussed would pay for the additional guards over the winter with some left over for the coffers. In all cases the recent fire in Denver consumed their previous houses and they felt getting out of the area was better than trying to resettle in it.

Now, any questions or comments?”

The debate over extra guards went on for perhaps fifteen minutes with most of the people thinking it was a good idea. The few hold outs seemed to be the same people that had originally objected to a security force in the first place so the motion was passed. In conjunction, the four groups were told that they would be allowed to purchase the houses they had been after.

When the two houses to be used as additional guard posts were named I was amused. Now we’d be even more protected as the old MacKenzie place behind us was to be used for the central guard post. It was perched up on a bit of a rise from its attached land and would offer a good post for watching the south side. I was slightly less amused when it was announced that the other vacant house alongside of us was one being purchased by the new folks. It wasn’t too bad, I was betting that the guards would love to have my kids cutting their grass and such so I’d only lose about half my additional organics.

The rest of the meeting went by pretty uneventfully until near the end, it was amazing that even after the Crash people tried to make so much red tape for themselves. I pretty much ignored the politics of the whole thing and tuned out the rest of the meeting until close to the end of the meeting when they asked if anyone had anything they wanted to bring up.

I walked over to Rita, took her hand and pulled her to her feet. Raising my hand I waited to be acknowledged. After several other announcements were made I was called on (made me feel like I was back in school, the teachers used to ignore me then also). Raising my voice so everyone could hear:

“This is Rita, she is a new addition to our household. Don’t let her looks fool you, like lots of kids that grew up during the Crash she is a lot older than she looks. She’s seventeen, Allan and Holly will vouch for that, and is my junior wife.”

There was a moment of silence and then a bunch of voices spoke up. As I had figured it was mostly the older women in the group. The gist of the comments were that it was just wrong, she was too young, she couldn’t possibly be the age we had claimed, and why did I need a second wife anyways. It all pretty much boiled down to, in my mind, fear on their parts that their husbands might decide that it was a good idea also. The same stick in the muds that were complaining were also those known to treat their husbands like dirt, figuring that the husbands either couldn’t, or wouldn’t, do anything about it. Noting the expressions on the males next to the old biddies that were complaining I thought the the women’s fears might be justified. I figured it’d serve them right if something of the sort happened and maybe it would modify their behavior to something more equitable with their mates. If not, it was their own damn fault.

I had to raise my voice to be heard over the clucking of the old hens and even before I started I knew I wasn’t going to endear myself to them:

“I’ve told you as a courtesy to you and to let everyone know that Rita belongs here in the neighborhood. I didn’t ask for your opinions and most of you speaking them know that I don’t particularly care to hear yours’. But let me refute some things; the Mormons are pretty much the only religious group to survive the Crash mostly intact and guess what? One of the first things they did was reinstate polygamy. So if this is wrong, go preach it in Utah.

Rita may be young, but we’ve had marriages of kids as young as fifteen since the crash, so seventeen isn’t an issue. Her ID card claims she is seventeen and I’ve verified it in other manners as well.

As for why I need a second wife? Ask yourself if you really want to know? If the answer is yes then my reply is that it’s none of your business whatsoever. As I mentioned, I mainly spoke up as a courtesy to both Rita and everyone else here. I wasn’t asking for comments. Now thank you all and lets continue with the meeting.”

I sat down in Rita’s chair and put her in my lap. I then proceeded to ignore most of the last announcements while glaring at some of the old biddies that were whispering amongst themselves. The very last announcement, by Allan, caused the muttering to dwindle. When he announced that the government dole was due in this week and could be picked up on Thursday through Friday many of the mutterers immediately had something else to think about. He also asked that they spread the word so everyone knew to come get their foodstuffs.

Finally, the meeting was adjourned and we got up to leave, I endured the other half of what I had anticipated. Quite a few of the men were giving me winks, or elbow nudges, or the odd “You sly dog, you” comments under their breath. We made our way out of the press and then back to Allan’s office to get away from the old biddies who had decided that they needed to “improve our morals”. My only comment to the three that accosted me verbally was “What do you think gives you the right to interfere in our lives?” to which none of them had an answer ready to hand.

It was with great relief, on my part at least, that the five of us entered the hallway leading to Allan’s office. He had beat us there, what with not being accosted by every envious male and every busybody female. He led us to a conference room that was used for the infrequent meetings he had and made everyone comfortable.

As we sat down Allan commented to me:

“Damn dude, you nailed their reaction spot on.”

“Well I know that some of the older ladies around here consider their life work to be interfering in other people’s lives. I figured they wouldn’t pass up the chance. The guys? They’re still guys, what can I say. Now what, exactly, is this profit making venture that you may need some help with?”

Allan looked around and made sure that everyone was settled in.

“OK, Mary has told me that she used to, when she was young, sew clothing by hand or with a sewing machine. She has all the gear she needs, including an industrial strength sewing machine, at her house. She also has quite a few bolts of cloth. She would like to start making some women’s clothing to sell. Like I said, I know that Holly is a good seamstress and that she has taught Sandra some as well. We were thinking that having more than one seamstress might be a good plan and thought we’d offer for them to be part of it.”

Holly was grinning up a storm by this point.

“It seems that great minds think alike then. Recently I pulled out a book that has instructions for sewing lingerie, including bras and panties. Tim, I was going to surprise you with this after using it for a piece or two for Rita.”

She pulled out several packages from her purse with a flourish and laid them on the table.

“If you have very much of this stuff that you won’t need for the main clothing, then Sandra, Rita, and I can also work on undergarments, or other pieces of lingerie if you think there would be a market for them. I’ve got lots of sheer and/or silky fabrics that would work wonderfully. Plus heavier fabrics to convert some of the patterns to pajama/nightgown type pieces.”

When I looked closer I caught her drift. In the packages on the table were several hundred feet of the type of elastic sewn into clothing to give a better fit or more support.

“Where were you planning on selling?” Holly asked.

“Just in the market, maybe at the swap meets as well. I think if we wanted to add undergarments or lingerie in we’d need something a bit more private though.” said Mary.

I had an idea then, spurred by some of the materials that were laying around in the back areas of the store.

“Allan, you might be able to make a bit more profit off this than you thought. Did you consider maybe making up some small stalls to fit on the store floor along the back wall? It would give you a place for items that anyone might want to sell in private. You could charge a flat rate or percentage. Probably flat rate though because trying to ensure they report what they sell would be rough. Anyhow, you could charge a much higher rate for that than for the open tables. I’d bet there are a few folks around with items they’d prefer to not sell in public. Give them a little chalkboard to write on right outside the doorway to each so they can list the general type of items they have for sale. It wouldn’t even necessarily be ‘adult’ items. If someone had valuable jewelry they wanted to sell they might want a stall instead of an open table to make ‘snatch and grab’ less likely. I’d recommend renting these only for hard cash and not on the same barter system you use for the open tables.”

“Good idea Tim, I think I have some materials around that would work for some semi-permanent partitions.”

“You do, I saw some in the back areas of the store a while ago. Remembering those is what gave me the idea.”

The women were talking sewing by now, what styles to use and which to avoid because they used too much cloth. As Allan and I continued to rough plan out the partitions I noticed that Susan was off to the side and not involved in either discussion.

“One minute Allan...”

I walked over to Susan.

“What’s wrong? Aren’t you interested in any of this?”

“Well Dad, I don’t know how to sew and I don’t know how to build so I can’t exactly participate in either conversation.”

“You could still hop in with general ideas if you have any. Hmmm, would you like to learn to sew? Or to build for that matter? I’m guessing that your Mom would be happy to teach you to sew or if you wanted to learn more all round useful sewing for making clothes Mary might be willing. If you’d like to learn to build I’ll be happy to teach you what I know but I’m not an expert or anything.”

“I’d like that, I’d like all of that I think.”

“Well, which would you like first? I’d recommend sewing as they can teach you any time but the building would be on the job instruction whenever we got to working on it.”

“I’d like to learn to make clothes first I think, then building and then probably I’ll ask Mom to show me the lingerie stuff.”

“Do this then, go over to Mary and be polite. Ask her if she’d teach you how to do the kind of sewing that she is talking about. It would probably a kind of apprenticeship so you’d observe and do some of the grunt work to start; fetching stuff, cleanup, maybe working with some cloth scraps and the like. If you are still interested, go over and ask her now.”

Susan trotted over to Mary and politely waited for a gap in the conversation. I watched Susan start talking to her and it looked promising. Mary smiled at the request, talked to Susan for a minute and then gave her a big hug. Susan started to come back over to me but Mary called her back and had her sit down. When the conversation restarted I noticed that within a minute or two they had included Susan into it. Relieved I went back to Allan.

“Sorry about that Allan, I saw her sitting out of both groups and looking a bit sad. She’s going to learn some sewing with Mary, if I were to make a guess. She also wants to help if we build the partitions. I’m amazed a ten year old girl is that interested in learning things. I suppose the atmosphere nowadays without the television, video games, cell phones and all that leaves them more open to it but still... Where were we, I think we were talking about using straight cloth for the doorways instead of doors because metal hinges are kind of rare right now, weren’t we?”

The discussion went on for almost an hour before we had everything settled. Allan was going to arrange for Mary’s work equipment to be hauled up to the store from her house. He said it wouldn’t be until after the dole was over though since he’d be pretty busy until then. I agreed to take one of the two guard slots for the wagon and we’d have a driver and another general laborer. The general laborer he’d get from the day laborers out front, the other two we’d hire from the neighborhood. We’d set a firm time to make the run sometime during the dole and we’d probably haul the stuff up the next week.

We left the store right as dusk was falling and I was a little nervous about that so Sandra was pushing the cart while I was carrying my shotgun in the open to act as a deterrent to any possible problems. The trip home was uneventful even if I found myself jumping at shadows. With my new awareness of Sandra as an attractive (to my mind) woman, not to mention Holly and Rita being along, my mind raced at the possibilities of “Bad Things” that could happen. Susan was still only ten but the Crash hadn’t gotten rid of all the perverts so I was a bit nervous there as well. I found myself thinking it was time to upgrade Sandra from her .22 LR pistol to something with a bit more stopping power if she could handle it and I reminded myself once more to check with Rita about any firearms training she might have.

When we got home, the lights in both of the neighboring houses that had been empty were burning. Evidently the guards were splitting up already and whoever had bought the house next door was moving in immediately. I figured I’d be neighborly and go down to invite the new neighbors for dinner. I had left a stew on low simmer throughout the day and if I added in some cheese, fruit, and a loaf of bread we ought to be able to handle a larger crowd then we had planned for. The guards would have been prepared for the move, I was pretty sure, so I wasn’t worried about them.

We put away the stuff we got from the swap meet, with me hiding the bras as best as I could, and I asked the women to get the table set and pull out the extra foods I had planned on adding. I went down to the neighbor’s house myself and knocked at the door. As I waited I noticed that their wagon had not yet been completely unloaded but they had tied a tarp down over the remaining contents. As I was looking at the wagon I heard the door open behind me and began to talk and turn at the same time.

“Hi, I’m your next door neighbor Tim. We were thinking you might not exactly have a meal planned while you were unloading still so we’d invite you to share ours. Oh, and you might...”

My comments died away as I found myself face to face with the Goth I had been eying during the meeting. I shook my head to clear away the speculation about other piercings that immediately came rushing back to the front of my brain when I saw her face to face.

“Sorry, I was saying you might want to tuck that wagon into the garage if you can, the guards are good but as you heard at the meeting they’ll be stretched thin until we get the new ones on duty. By the way that back there is the central guard house they mentioned.”

With the last line, I pointed to the lighted house a couple hundred feet behind, and fifty feet above, theirs.

“That’s kind of you Tim, I’ll join you for dinner at least. I’ll have to ask Steve and Pamela though. Oh, by the way, I’m Jessica... Jess for short please.”

“Alright, well you should be safe walking from here to our place, we are the other lighted house right next to you there.”

I pointed again to my own house.

“Could you wait a second Tim? I need to borrow your muscles for a minute to follow your advice. I’ll be right back.”

She went back inside, but left the door open at least, and I heard her voice followed by a man’s and another women’s. She was back out within a minute or two.

“We’ll know in a couple of minutes if they’ll accept. My sister is a total cunt and has to have her own way in everything. Steven is whipped and will go by what she says but they have to ‘discuss’ it first.”

She shook her head in obvious disgust.

“Anyhow, there’s an old car in the garage. It won’t start, won’t even crank over but with your help we can get it out of there and the wagon into there. Steven is a freakin’ wuss and refused to even try.”

We walked down to the garage as she continued her monologue.

“I can’t believe he actually got Pamela to move out here. It never would’ve happened if two of her three nearest and dearest friends hadn’t gotten themselves burned up in that fire. The third one’s house burned down to and Pamela never could find her again after but there were no bodies in the ashes there. I’m loving it already out here, I couldn’t help but notice when we were looking around, are those apple trees on your land?”

“Well, some apples, a couple of pears, a reliance peach and an Elberta peach which are some of the only types of those that’ll grow around here. I’ve also got nanking cherries, a bunch of nut bushes and trees, and a few berry plants around as well. There’s more but... Come by during the day some time and I’ll give you the tour.”

We were in the garage now and our old neighbor’s car looked much the worse for wear. The tires were partially flat and it had been garaged all wet and muddy the last time so there was actually some rust on it, which we rarely saw in this part of Colorado. When I looked in the keys were on the floor so I put them in the ignition and shifted the car to neutral.

“Jess, you want to push or steer”

The car was nose in so steering and pushing at the same time was going to be difficult, if not impossible.

“I’ll steer, you push. I’ll help as much as I can.”

With a little effort the car started rolling out. I could see, as Jess pulled with her left arm and used her right on the steering wheel, that her bulk was partially muscle and partially being well fleshed out. The car cleared the garage door and she hauled on the wheel. It ended up in the side yard between their driveway and our fence. Then we moved over to the wagon. The wagon took a bit more effort than the car but with both of us pushing we got it inside and closed the garage door.

“I don’t know how to thank you Tim. I suggested we do that to Steven earlier on but, like I said, if it involves physical labor he tries to avoid it.”

“Well, good luck to him here then, gardening, berrying, tending fruit and nut trees, and hunting supply most of our food and it isn’t exactly a piece of cake.”

“He has relatives here and thinks they are going to take care of us. He had a cushy job with the city for quite some time in Denver. He got to work as a foreman, walking around and instructing others on how to do what they had to. I think he’s going to have to redefine his idea of work. Pamela won’t do a damn thing that might break a nail or get dirt on her face. I’m seriously thinking of taking off since if I try to grow or hunt food they’ll try to claim part of it for themselves. We’ve got enough to get through winter though so I’ve got some time. Let’s go see if they’ve made up their minds yet.”

“Jess, mind if I ask a question?”

“Go ahead, I won’t answer it if I don’t want to though.”

“I was just wondering, with the look and all, why you were being so talkative with me. I’m used to Goths being pretty quiet around everyday guys like me.”

“Heh... Yeah, right. Everyday guys like you? I was at that meeting. I heard you say you took a second wife, and then I heard you put those old hags in their place, and then put them in their place again when people were filing out. You think a bit like me, it’s my decision what to do with my life and if it doesn’t harm anyone else then no-one has the right to interfere in it. Seems to me that you are probably more tolerant of people who are different than then norm, no?”

“Well yeah, I never considered myself to not be just your average guy though. Okay, maybe I did but not to that degree.”

She opened the front door to the house and called in asking if they were going to come up to dinner. The reply came out that they would and they’d be ready in fifteen or twenty minutes. I asked Jess to go in and at least point them to the correct house so we didn’t have to wait for them. After she did, Jess and I headed back to my house.

“Jess, let me guess... fifteen to twenty minutes means we’ll see them in half an hour?”

She gave me an evil grin.

“Oh, do you know them? Yeah a half hour if we’re lucky, or is that unlucky?”

I gave her my own evil grin back.

“Well then, I’ll just have to serve some appetizers that they’ll miss out on, won’t I? Hmmm let’s see. When is the last time you had citrus? Or a banana? Think tropical fruits will be a good appetizer?”

“Wait, how the hell do you have tropical fruit in this climate?”

“Well our greenhouse is heated and the citrus stay out there, they can get to about freezing without dying. We keep the house at above 55 degrees so I grow the bananas in there, they stop growing under 55. I sell lots and lots of both at the market, they bring an awesome premium around here but we keep probably half the crop for ourselves, or ourselves and our friends at least. Matter of fact I have two ripe oranges and one lemon that I was going to trade at the swap meet today but the guy I had intended them for thinks he owes me a major favor so he wouldn’t let me pay him with them. I was figuring to segment those up and serve them with a few bananas as an appetizer, interested?”

“Oh hell yeah, I haven’t had citrus in a couple of years. You seem to be a guy with some hidden depths, how do you have all of this stuff?”

“Well for a few years before the Crash I was paying attention to politics, economics, peak oil, etc... all the crap that crashed down on us. I made what preparations I thought would be a good idea like planting the stuff I mentioned earlier, setting up a greenhouse and getting some citrus trees and banana plants. I originally got those just to ensure my family had some treats now and again but they are doing quite well so I sell some also. I learned about permaculture, which after the first couple of years is the least labor intensive form of... well not quite farming but food production at least. Finally I learned a lot about gardening also. A few other things here and there but a guy needs to keep his secrets, you know?”

“Damn, but I thought all the politicians were saying no-one could have seen this coming at the start of the Crash.”

“Well, did you really believe a politician? You should’ve known they were lying, their lips were moving. Pretty much if you looked you could find the information that told you were were on the downward spiral but the politicians and the powers that be wouldn’t take the necessary steps to avoid or at least lessen it since it would have been political suicide and they wanted to keep their power. The media, for whatever reason, backed them up on their play so it wasn’t going to jump out at you, you had to go looking for the evidence.”

She was grinning when she had asked the last question and the grin had grown larger as I spoke.

“No, I didn’t really believe them, I just wanted to see what you’d say.”

“Well, here we are. Let’s go in and I’ll introduce you around.”

We went inside and I introduced her to everyone. All of them, except Sandra, seemed happy to meet another neighbor and after I told them that Jess’ sister Pamela and Steven would be up in a bit and we’d have dinner then they settled in to talk. Jess seemed a little less willing to open up to my ladies but with her telling me that she had been willing to talk to me after my little act of defiance at the meeting I wrote it off to the fact that while they were involved in the situation, none of them had made the public gesture that I had. Leaving them chatting I went and got the citrus and bananas I had mentioned.

As we ate the tropical fruit plate I served for an appetizer, both Rita and Jess were making appreciative noises. My senior wife and daughters were a bit jaded about it, the fruits were nothing out of the ordinary for them but evidently Rita was not yet accustomed to them and the way Jess was savoring her portion backed up her statement about not seeing any in a while. After we finished the plate I took it to the kitchen and made sure dinner itself was ready, much longer and it was going to be overdone so I hoped the rest of our company would arrive soon.

It was about thirty-five minutes, after we were told fifteen to twenty, before Pamela and Steven showed up. I was taking the food off of the hat to keep it from burning when the knock on the door came and Holly let them in. When I turned to see them my jaw dropped in astonishment and I had to work really hard not to laugh. They were dressed to the nines, Steven wearing a casual outfit with slacks, a polo shirt, and one of those coats that was not quite a suit jacket. His shoes were black, shiny, and undoubtedly uncomfortable. Pamela was wearing a dress of some sort, not quite an evening gown but certainly not everyday wear, to top it off she was wearing four inch heels. I barely managed to contain my amusement but some of the family was not so lucky. Susan had buried her face in a book and was making noises that could possibly be construed as crying if you didn’t know her, those who knew her knew she was quietly laughing. Sandra went through the kitchen in a flash to get to her room. She shut the door and muffled laughter was barely audible to me in the kitchen. I hoped it wasn’t carrying any farther than that. When I peeked out of the kitchen I could see Jess’ very fair skin blushing a brilliant red with embarrassment. I nearly laughed again when I saw Rita and Holly’s reaction. They were peering at the dress as though trying to memorize it but I was pretty sure, given the earlier meeting with Allan, that something very similar would be showing up on Mary’s sewing machine.

After a brief awkward pause:

“Jess, aren’t you going to introduce us?”

The anger was audible in her voice.

“This is my sister Pamela and Steven. These are Tim, Holly, and Rita. The young one with her nose in the book is Susan and the one who dashed out is Sandra.”

Jess seemed like she was about to boil over so I tried to ease the atmosphere with small talk.

“Wow, you guys went all out. I wasn’t thinking formal, just friendly. I’m amazed to see fancy clothing in such a good condition still though. You must have been taking very good care of it.”

With my icebreaker, and side-handed compliment the two new guests seemed to thaw some and started talking. I excused myself to get dinner set to serve and went back to the girls’ room first. I wasn’t thinking and just opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind me in case Sandra started laughing again.

I found myself face to back with a totally nude Sandra who was obviously looking through her clothing to find something else to wear. She turned as she heard the door open and I was immediately struck by the fact that she was a fully ripened, nubile, young woman. In addition to her laughter, she had evidently been doing a little crying as well as there were moist tracks down her cheeks. My eyes could not help but be drawn to her breasts. They were slightly smaller than her mother’s but significantly more firm. Her nipples and areolae had definitely been drawn from her mother’s half of the genetics as they were both large and becoming erect for some reason. She burst into a few more tears:

“Daddy, how can I compete with these women you keep showing up with? Jess is a dish and exotic, Pamela is... I don’t know, elegant?”

“Sandra, you don’t have to compete with them. I’ll admit Jess is interesting and might be fun but Pamela? First off, that is a bad copy of elegant. It was poor manners and taste to dress to the nines for an informal occasion and I can tell right off that she did it, and probably made Steven do it also, in order to try to establish herself as superior to us. What she doesn’t get is that the values and opinions that people used to have before the Crash just don’t apply any more. What’s more, she is taken. Beyond that, from what Jess tells me she is utterly useless for anything other than looking pretty. I pity Steven because from what Jess says, he is pussy-whipped. You know what that means, right?”

“I think I do? It means that she uses the promise of sex, or no sex, to get him to do what she wants him to, yes?”

“Yes, that’s right. Do you think I’d be dumb enough to be interested in someone like that?”

“No, but that still leaves Jess. You think she’s interesting. I bet you mean that in a sexual way.”

“True, I do. I won’t push it though, I think she might be also since I’m pretty sure she’s been flirting with me. She knows I have two wives though, so...”

“Yeah, and I bet that she’s thinking that if you already have more than one, adding another wouldn’t be that big a leap.”

“I don’t quite think that Jess is the marrying type. I did just meet her but I’m pretty sure.”

“Well, look at me!”

She struck a pose in front of me, chin high, breasts thrust out and up, hip half turned with one leg forward, its knees bent.

“Do you find me interesting in a sexual way?”

So as not to disappoint her I let my eyes start at her eyes and work their way down. I had kept them above the waist prior to this and I’m sure that she noticed them widen as I got below her waist and found her shaved bare of all pubic hair.

“Mom told me you prefer your sex partners shaved so I’ve been shaving in case I got an opportunity for an early birthday present.”

I’m sure my scolding tone was somewhat tamed by the obvious erection I’d instantly gotten from the combination of nipples of the sort I loved combined with a shaved pussy.

“Sandra, your mom said not until you were seventeen, you’ve got two and a half weeks left. Besides that, no-one had even asked me about it yet.”

“OK, Dad. Will you fuck me when I turn seventeen? Mom says you’re good and can certainly give me an orgasm if I let you try. The other guy I messed around with was pathetic, less than a minute before he came and he didn’t do anything except get me excited, nothing to satiate that feeling since as soon as he was done, we were done. I won’t even speak to him any more and... before you ask, No I won’t tell you who.”

My head was left spinning, it seemed I was always the last to know. It sounded like she had told her mom about losing her virginity but not me. Meanwhile I was trying, hard, to find a way to turn her down but found that I didn’t really want to. I could easily imagine her as her mom at that age and I had never known Holly as a teen so the idea, all by itself, was a real turn-on. Add in the physical things that I preferred best and the moral stand I had been going to try to take turned into a moral morass.

“Yes, I’ll make love to you for your seventeenth birthday. But, word of this never gets out of this house, do you understand?”

“I understand, you promise that you’ll do it?”

“Tell you what, here is a down payment on that promise.”

I walked over to her and laid her down on the bed. Leaning over I ran my fingers over her clit, finding her already wet. The rigid nipples should’ve tipped me off but I had wanted to be sure. I leaned down and ran my tongue lightly over her shorn pussy. I dipped it as deeply inside her hole as I could several times and when her breath caught and began to speed up I moved it to her clit. I flicked her clit rapidly with my tongue, exerting pressure on it every now and again. Finally when she was almost panting, I moved the hood of her clit out of the way with my fingers and gave it a gentle kiss. Parting my lips slightly I sucked (and lightly stretched) her clit into my mouth. I continued with the suction but varied the strength of it (much like sucking a milkshake through a straw) until she orgasmed. The entire procedure from my entry into the room until orgasm was less than fifteen minutes so I gave myself a couple of minutes to satiate my curiosity. Sandra was basking in the melted feeling of the afterglow so I slowly moved up her body trailing tongue and fingers along my path. Her nipples were still erect so I began to alternate licking an areola and sucking a nipple. Within seconds my question was answered as her areola contracted and thickened into the thick, rippled style I loved so on my wife. I took a few seconds to run tongue and fingers over it and begin to acquaint myself with it, then focused on the other which responded in a similar fashion. Finally I tore myself away.

“Will that down payment suffice for a promise?”

She grunted something vaguely affirmative at me.

“If you were going to dress to compete with Pamela, feel free. If you were trying to dress to capture my attention then wear your short, above the knee, denim skirt and a plain white t-shirt. I know my eyes will be watching your breasts a lot more now that I am familiar with them.”

I left the room and began to serve dinner. I apologized for the delay saying that Sandra was having a bit of a meltdown and that I had wanted to make sure she was fine. Fortunately I had just taken the food off the heat when Pamela and Steven had arrived so it wasn’t overdone. It had cooled slightly but it would’ve had to do that before we could eat it anyhow.

By the time I had the food on the table, Sandra was back out. She was wearing her black denim dress, a plain white t-shirt (nipples prominently tenting the fabric) and a pair of black boots that were similar in style to combat boots. My eyes drank in the nipples and I caught Steven’s there for a bit also, unfortunately for him Pamela also caught him looking and I was pretty sure that one male in this house wasn’t getting laid tonight and that it wasn’t going to be me.

Dinner, as I mentioned earlier, was relatively plain but tasty and filling. The conversation that accompanied it was much more bland and pretty insipid. Steven didn’t say much and Jess mostly glared at Pamela. Pamela attempted to monopolize the conversation talking about how her friend’s had this or that and how they had done this or that. This continued until Sandra, of all people, spoke up with:

“That’s nice and all, but what do you do or have you done?”

That one comment left Pamela speechless for nearly the remainder of the meal. Steven made a few stilted attempts to get the conversation flowing again but any time he got a response from one of us, Pamela glared at him until he stopped speaking again. As soon as he meal was over, Pamela stood and gestured to Steven who followed suit. When she gestured at Jess I was impressed with the body language. If anyone could flip someone off without using their fingers, Jess had just done it to Pamela.

“Thank you for the meal but we need to be going.”

The atmosphere eased tremendously as the two walked out the door.

“I have to apologize for their behavior, I had no idea they were...”

I cut Jess off.

“You don’t have to apologize for their behavior. You are you, they are themselves. You aren’t responsible for their tactlessness, rudeness, or any other behavior. You are only responsible for your own behavior.”

That seemed to mollify her somewhat but not entirely.

“Hell” I said, “I ought to be the one apologizing, I’m the one that invited them.”

“You don’t need to apologize for being friendly.”

“You don’t need to apologize for being related to them, although I admit to being glad that she’s your relative and not mine.”

The gentle dig seemed to relax her a bit more.

“They may have thought dinner was over but... I’ve a couple of after dinner treats if you are interested. That goes for everyone.”

Voices clamored asking what I had planned.

“Well, I figure we have new neighbors, at least one of whom seems to be worth knowing, and we now have guards immediately adjacent to us, sounds like a reason for celebration to me.”

I went and rooted in a back cupboard of the pantry that always stayed cool. I pulled out a jug of hard cider and got some glasses for it. I also pulled out one of my last remaining bars of dark chocolate (in the four ounce size) that I had stashed years ago.

As an aside: Dark chocolate is less likely to bloom (that is to have the color turn whitish and the texture go off) than the other types so I had stored a whole mess of them back when I could still get them.

I placed the cider and chocolate on the table, unwrapped the chocolate and started breaking it into its smaller squares. There were sixteen pieces that way and everyone got two. I re-wrapped the other four figuring they could be a special treat for just Sandra come her birthday. I poured glasses of the cider for everyone (a small one for Susan) and started handing out the treats.

The hard cider had some alcohol content to it, probably around 5%, so the evening was pretty relaxed. Susan was sent to bed a little after finishing her cider but we let Sandra stay up. Over the course of the evening we got a little tipsy and my thought that Jess was flirting with me was reinforced since her breasts brushed my arms several times when she had reason to be close to me or lean over me. My curiosity about her other piercings was partially answered as well since those ‘accidental’ brushes let me know that there were definitely rings in her nipples. Sandra and Jess were pretty much competing for my attentions. Sandra following Jess’ lead and brushing against me several times as well. I made sure that Sandra caught me staring at her breasts from time to time and her nipples any time they became erect and tented her shirt, just so she’d know I appreciated her wearing the outfit I had mentioned. I don’t know if Jess caught me doing so or what she thought if she did but she stayed relaxed and friendly throughout so if she had noticed she didn’t care.

Holly looked on with a knowing smile when she saw Sandra’s and my little ‘dance’ going on. She also caught Jess brushing her breasts against me at least once and gave me a thumbs up. I still didn’t understand my wife and doubted that I ever would but it wasn’t something to complain about, or even to dwell on.

Holly and Rita spent the evening talking shop about making clothing. Sandra, Jess and I covered a large number of topics with Sandra proclaiming an interest in Jess’ piercings. When Jess mentioned that she had done all of her piercings herself I could see what question Sandra was going to ask me sometime soon and mentally prepared a list of acceptable places for her to be pierced in.

The evening ended all too soon and even on the short acquaintance we had I was given a hug by Jess. I might note that her breasts played prominently in the hug as she pressed them firmly enough against my chest that I could feel the rings and the hardened nubbins they were attached to.

After the door closed on Jess, Holly turned to me:

“So will you be sleeping with Sandra tonight?”

“No, I promised her for her birthday. I’ll let the anticipation build and if she keeps flirting with me like she did tonight I may give her a little foretaste of what’s to come. But I won’t fuck her until her birthday.”

“Hmmm, Rita or me then?”

“No, both...”

I led my wives to the bedroom where I stripped them both and let them use their own judgment as to what would turn me on and make me come. The only ground rule was that I got to make them both come first before they started on me.

It was a good night.

To be continued...