The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Falling For Her Tits

Chapter 1

Author’s Note: With the setting depicting high school students close to graduation it is important to note that all characters depicted in the series in sexual situations are over the age of 18. All scenes of hypnosis and mind control are intended as fantasy for erotic purposes. This story is part of a commission for one of my readers. If anyone is a fan of my stories and wants help seeing their fantasies or ideas written down you can email me at to discuss commissioning your own story.

Amy Vanderbilt had mastered the perfect way of entering the hallways of her school. Striding in confidently with just enough spring in each footstep that her enormous breasts would bounce perfectly, straining the thin white shirt and threatening to break free at any moment. The effect was always immediate. Heads would turn and conversations would trail off. Amy grinned, certain that everyone was staring at her so vividly it was as if she were in slow motion. The perfect romantic movie entrance that would keep her classmates fantasizing about her all day.

A supernatural ability to control them helped as well, but Amy liked to believe she’d put the proper work in herself. Her G cups breasts had always left others looking spellbound, but it wasn’t until she’d undressed in front of her first girlfriend that she learned just how powerful her tits were. When anyone was staring at her bare breasts she could focus her will on them, putting them into a deep suggestive state, ready to follow whatever commands she might decide to give. The best part of course was that her classmates and teachers would wake with no memory of what happened. They’d obey whatever orders Amy had planted believing it was their own idea.

Amy’s senior year had been remarkable since then. Becoming captain of the cheer team after a brief conversation with the previous captain. She’d been quite furious at the idea of being replaced, but now she was more than happy to serve under her new cheer captain. As well as serving under her as an eager sex toy, though she didn’t know that.

Teachers handed out straight A’s after she came to them after class for guidance. Not to mention helping Diana Mitchells, easily the hottest girl in school, with realizing she was a lesbian and deeply in love with her. She felt occasional pangs of guilt over using others, but then that was simply the way life worked. People were born with advantages or figured out how to get power over others themselves. Using money, popularity, sex, any number of creative ways of convincing someone to do what you wanted.

Amy was simply blessed with her fantastic breasts and was eagerly looking forward to college. She smiled at the thought of her upcoming interview at Harvard, a prestigious school like that was certain to look great on her resume. Not that she really had a plan for a career. She’d considered bringing her talents to becoming a lawyer and helping wrongfully accused people prove their innocence. Do something to give back to the community. Unfortunately she could only entrance one person at a time with her breasts and flashing the jury was no doubt something the judicial system would frown upon.

But that wasn’t a concern for Amy as she headed off to sleep through her next class. With her perfect breasts she’d never have to worry about anything like money or stability. With her future already guaranteed she was only left to figure out how to keep it entertaining. As she left the hallway the volume of the conversations began to pick back up, their boring school life returning to normal. Amy peeked back and caught plenty of students still staring at her ass and smiled proudly. She’d experiment and found her rear to have no special abilities, so the stares it gathered she’d earned all on her own.

Flicking her curly hair back over her shoulder she made sure to roll her hips even more, the tight denim accentuating her curves perfectly. Diana strolled beside her, the perfect devoted girlfriend, as well as three more of the popular girls from school. They were dotingly loyal to Amy, completely clueless about how the well-endowed student took advantage of them once school let out. And sometimes during lunch if she was feeling restless. Amy passed one of her female teachers, the older woman openly ogling the eighteen year old’s breasts. Her thin white shirt was open to reveal the top of her cleavage, clearly in violation of the schools rule. But from the way the older woman’s cheeks flushed it was clear she was fantasizing about something other than enforcing the schools dress code.

Amy waved to her politely, the teacher blushing at being caught daydreaming about a student and quickly hurried on. The curvy brunette made a note to stop by her class after the last period. Mrs. Belle was easily the best teacher at eating pussy on campus. Today definitely felt as though it would be a great day.

* * *

Cathy Damico scowled when she saw Amy strutting down the hallway with her clique of vapid bimbos behind her. Well it was more accurate to say she saw her monster tits heading down the hallway, they clearly had a huge lead anywhere Amy was heading. Cathy ducked around the corner of the hallway, eager to avoid watching the rest of her classmates kiss up to her just for a shot at being closer to her tits.

The athletic blonde gazed down at her own chest, A-cup breasts barely registering. It’s not like she’d been given a choice about her body, why the hell was Amy the one so blessed? Cathy was the star of the school track team, fit and muscular with a well-toned ass. Yet everyone flocked to Amy’s enormous rack as if they were the last life raft on the Titanic. She’d always fantasized about being able to take the girl down a peg, throw her off the ridiculous pedestal everyone else had raised Amy to.

But that was just junk from high school movies where the unpopular girl got a makeover and revealed the supermodel actress who’d been playing her all along. Besides, she’d be off to college in two months anyway. A whole new life away from a school run by the rude and arrogant bimbo. Cathy supposed she could survive that long, but it was hard to say for certain.

Going through her backpack Cathy heard Amy’s voice carry over around the corner.

“You girls go on ahead to class, I’ve got to talk to the yearbook committee real quick.”

“Won’t you be late for class?”

“Don’t worry, it’s senior year. They’re not going to get me in trouble over something as silly as being late.”

Cathy glowered, wondering why this bitch was so stuck up she assumed she could get away with murder. Meanwhile if Cathy so much as missed a homework assignment she’d hear about it from her parents, the teachers, her coach. Everyone always rode her so hard it was a wonder her back hasn’t snapped in two from the weight of the world on her. Just another reason to hate Amy.

She heard a door close, but when Cathy peeked back around the corner she saw the door swinging open a few inches. Must have bounced open slightly, and the idea of even just an inanimate object refusing to do what Amy wanted felt like a small victory. It was a small classroom they had repurposed for the yearbook committee, and through the thin opening Cathy could see the buxom Amy march up to confront Beth, a cute girl who hit most of the stereotypes regarding nerdy girls. Short, mousy appearance, wide hips and a trendy pair of glasses.

Beth was hard at work on her computer but with the way Amy bent over to great her, putting her breasts on display right in front of the other girl you’d think Amy was trying to hit on her. No doubt she would try that too if it meant getting her way. For her part the nerd chic girl barely took her eyes off of the computer screen for a second to regard Amy, though her eyes quickly darted back to gaze at her tits for a few seconds before Beth could turn away. But then she was only human.

“I’ve told you already, Amy, we can’t do it,” Beth announced before the popular girl could start in. Thankfully the hallway had completely cleared so Cathy had no problems eavesdropping. Not that she was certain why she felt like listening in at the door, but the argument would no doubt be more entertaining than biology. To take a note from that airhead Amy’s book: its senior year, fuck it.

“It’s such a small thing though, Beth. Can’t you just bend the rules to help me out?”

“Every student deserves a chance to be in the yearbook and the cheerleaders already get their own page to themselves. We’re not going to take away spots from the rest of our classmates just to add more glamour shots of you and your friends.”

“Well you wouldn’t really be taking away,” Amy said seductively, sitting down on the desk beside her. She steadied herself on her arm, keeping her enormous breasts on display. Cathy shook her head in disbelief. Beth had a boyfriend, so even if she did fancy girls Amy was barking up the wrong bush.

“I’m sure it would all work out if you just put in a few extra pages. Then the cheerleaders can get the coverage we deserve and everyone else gets their picture in too.”

“You can’t be serious,” Beth scoffed. “A few extra pages? Considering all the students in our class getting a copy that’s money the yearbook committee doesn’t have.”

“Then what if we raise the money? Would you agree then?”

“It’s not about the money, you don’t need to go all Debbie does Dallas for it.” Even watching from a distance Cathy could see Amy’s mood sour, grinning wide. She had never given Beth much credit for being brave but when it came to the yearbook she was fiercely protective over what went in. “It’s about the principal. Cheerleaders already get three big spreads on their page, while some of our peers need to find a magnifying glass to locate themselves.”

“So you’re saying because I happen to be popular you’re going to discriminate against me?”

Beth laughed in her face, Amy sliding off the desk in surprise. The cheerleader wasn’t used to hearing no, much less people laughing at her. And she didn’t care for it.

“I’m saying you’ve already got it better than almost anyone else in school, so I’m not going to help you get even more privilege over everyone else. So go ahead and complain to the principal or whoever you want about me being unfair. As long as I’m in charge of the committee whatever I say goes.”

Cathy slid against the doorframe closer to watch the two girls, surprised at herself for spying. But the fireworks were just starting and she didn’t want to miss anything.

“Oh I’m not going to go running off for help,” Amy said easily, almost strangely calm given how angry she seemed a moment ago. “I’m more than capable of getting what I want myself.”

Amy started undoing the buttons of her thin white blouse, Beth starting in surprise.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

Cathy gaped in shock as Amy opened her shirt wide, hardly able to believe what she was seeing. Was she trying to sexually harass the poor girl? In an instant her phone was out, recording the flashing performance. Amy stood there proudly, openly flashing her breasts at the short girl sitting at her desk. From her perspective Cathy couldn’t see her tits, but from the way Beth sat shell shocked they must be as impressive as everyone imagines them to be. The nerdy girl hadn’t even reacted to being flashed, just kept sitting there staring with wide eyes. Did the shock of seeing those monstrous breasts put her in a catatonic state?

“It feels so good to stare at my breasts,” Amy cooed casually, as if that was a perfectly normal thing to say to a classmate. “Just stare at the smooth skin, the way they bounce slightly as I speak.” Beth stirred in her seat, relaxing as if she were melting under the radiance of her breasts. “Let them take you nice and deep. Good girl, Beth.”

The nerdy girl grinned vacantly as she slumped lower into the chair, her glasses going askew but she didn’t seem to notice. Amy carried on, back arched to give the short girl the best view possible. “Now you’ll do anything I say, wanting to please me more than anything. Isn’t that right, Beth?”

“Yes, Amy,” the short girl answered absently. “Anything you say, want to please you.”

“Now let’s discuss adding those extra pages to the yearbook.”

Cathy kept her phone recording, hardly able to believe this was truly happening. Amy kept speaking to her, ordering Beth to fund the extra pages for the cheerleading squad out of her own pocket. The short girl nodded eagerly, still gazing up in worship at those enormous breasts. Carefully Cathy slipped into the room, thankful she was still in her rubber track shoes so she didn’t make a sound. Her heart was pounding, this was clearly insane. But Amy Vanderbilt had hypnotized Beth with her tits! Cathy wasn’t sure what she was going to do, but felt like she needed to do something.

Spotting an equipment closet in the corner she slipped inside, leaving the wooden door open a crack so her phone could keep recording. She still couldn’t see Amy’s breasts, but now she had the feeling that was a good thing. Amy was still droning on about the yearbook when voices filtering in from outside distracted her. The brunette spun in surprise, for a moment those enormous, full breasts on display. Cathy gasped, covering her mouth. Despite how much she hated the cheerleader’s personality she had to admit her tits were amazing. Plastic surgeons the world over would no doubt drop to their knees and weep at their sheer perfection.

Before she could wonder about being hypnotized Amy shut her top, running over to the open door. Now Cathy was thankful she’d snuck into the closet to snoop, if she’d stayed at the doorway Amy would have clearly seen her. And if she’d hypnotized Beth over something as silly as the yearbook how would she react to the track star spying on her? Of course she was still in danger of that, but at least now Cathy was better hidden.

Amy stuck her head out the door to see a group of jocks who happened to be passing by, joking loudly. She shut the door and locked it, bringing down a curtain to block the room from sight. Beth was blinking drowsily, groaning slightly like she’d been knocked out. Cathy stayed quiet, praying they wouldn’t notice her phone sticking out from the closet. But Beth was too delirious to focus on anything, while Amy had her full attention on the nerdy girl, an almost predatory gleam in her smile.

“How are you feeling, Beth?”

Beth blink and tried to smile, confused. “Feel good. Dizzy. Did I fall asleep?”

“You must be working so hard on the yearbook that you nodded off,” Amy replied. Cathy rolled her eyes but kept watching. If Beth was waking up why wasn’t she freaking out?

“Right. Yearbook. Yeah.” Beth shook her head, finally seeming to become awake.

“So did you make a decision on the cheerleading squad?”

“Huh?” The short girl blinked in confusion, caught fixing her glasses.

“The extra pages,” Amy said thinly. “For the cheerleading squad.”

“Oh! That. Well of course you’ll get the extra pages, we all know how important the cheerleading squad is to the school.” Beth tilted her head, a little surprised at the strange words coming out of her mouth. Of course it had been her own decision, how could she consider not doing it? But somehow it felt weird to say aloud.

“That’s great, Beth. Glad you could work it out.”

“It’s nothing. The budget won’t be able to help with that, but I can pay out of pocket to fund it. After all, school spirit is the most important thing. We’ve got to do whatever we can to thank the cheerleaders for all you do for us.” Again she narrowed her eyes, trying to figure out what was off. It was almost as if she were reciting lines for a different character, or reading from a different show altogether. Like an actor in a serious crime drama breaking into song and dance. Before she could question it further Amy leaned in to thank her, one hand still clutching her blouse closed.

“Did something happen to your shirt?” Beth asked concerned.

“There is something wrong with it,” Amy answered slyly, taking a step back and throwing back her shoulders. “It’s still covering my tits.” With a nice flourish she whipped the shirt off, leaving herself in a flesh toned bra. Cathy was surprised it wasn’t some hot pink lingerie item, but then Amy probably wanted to give the impression that she wasn’t wearing a bra at all.

Before Beth could respond Amy unhooked the clasp in the front, revealing those perfectly round G-cup breasts once again. Immediately Cathy could see Beth’s eyes glazing over behind her glasses, shoulders dropping as her head dipped submissively. In the blinding glare of those huge breasts Beth no doubt would have simply crumpled to the floor without resistance, but her head struggled to stay up or she wouldn’t be able to stare at Amy’s breasts anymore.

“You drop so much faster the second time, don’t you doll?”

“Yes, Amy. I drop faster.”

“Good pet. Now hypnotizing someone always makes me a little horny, so why don’t you take care of that for me. Be a good sex toy and get me off.”

Beth nodded, instantly straightening up and tossing off her shirt. Her glasses got caught and went crashing to the floor with the shirt but Beth hardly seemed to acknowledge the sound of the lens breaking. She was already working at taking off her bra, long black hair messed up in her haste. Amy just enjoyed the show, slowing stripping off her tight jeans to reveal her lack of panties.

Cathy bit her lip, double checking that her phone was recording everything.

At the sight of her wet pussy Beth dropped to her knees, forgetting about her own pants. She didn’t need to be concerned about it after all. Her only purpose was getting Amy off, not herself. With vacant eyes she leaned forward, eager tongue stretching out. Amy caught her head and held her back, the girl’s tongue still licking at the air.

“Not so fast, Beth,” Amy said with a grin. “I’m not such a big fan of sleeping with girls when they’re in trance. I don’t want to fuck a mannequin after all.”

“Yes, Amy.”

“So when I count to three you’ll wake up as my incredibly horny sex kitten. You won’t care about anything in the world beyond how beautiful I am, how much you want me more than anything. Your only reason for living is to make me cum as much as possible.”

Beth stared blankly, nodding, but her breathing was growing faster, nipples clearly standing out. Amy nodded satisfied. “One, two…three.”

Beth blinked and grinned, gazing up at Amy’s face with worship. She let out what Cathy could only describe as a low growl, a sound of pure animal lust. The shorter girl draped herself over Amy’s leg, kissing at her stomach hungrily.

“Pleeease, Amy, can I eat you out. You smell so amazing, I need it.” Beth inhaled deeply, drooling at the scent of the brunette’s pussy. “I’m addicted to your cunt, need to taste it. Need you to soak my face with your pussy.”

Amy grinned, petting the nerdy girl who instantly nuzzled into the touch, purring happily. Apparently Beth took the line about being a sex kitten literally, Cathy thought with astonishment.

“Go ahead, pet,” Amy said as she slipped out of her grasp, walking back and sitting down on top of a desk. She spread her legs wide, cupping her enormous breasts. “Pleasure me.”

Beth crawled forward rapidly, her own breasts bouncing as she eagerly bound forward and dove at Amy’s pussy tongue first. The force of her head sliding between her legs was enough to skid the desk back several inches, Amy throwing her head back and moaning wildly at the sensation. Beth was eating her out as if Amy’s pussy was the cure for a deadly disease, worshipping her with every ounce of energy she possessed.

Amy fell back over the desk, running a hand through her curly brown hair while using the other to tweak a nipple. Cathy averted her eyes, afraid of falling under the spell of her breasts. But then Beth had seen her naked but had only been interested in her soaking pussy. Cathy glanced back carefully, and though the giant tits were impressively she felt confident she wasn’t hypnotized.

What the flat-chested athlete did know was that this was the best blackmail she could ever hope to have on the cheerleader. Moaning like a whore in heat, hypnotizing a classmate into being nothing but a sex toy for her. This would get her expelled, maybe even put in jail if they tried her as an adult. Cathy grinned, getting warmer with excitement. She’d finally put that bitch in her place, show her she didn’t control the school.

Yet even as she thought of the possibilities she denied that she was getting turned on watching. Amy was just acting like such a wanton slut that anyone would get horny listening to her moan and grunt. And Cathy had to admit Beth was certainly pleasuring her with such enthusiasm that Cathy was certain she’d be cumming in seconds. Not that she was imagining having Beth eat her out. Or what it would be like to force Amy to eat her out in the same humiliating fashion. But above all else she certainly wasn’t fantasizing about what life would be like if she possessed those enormous, perfect tits on her chest, being able to use them to get anything she wanted. If she had that power there was nothing she wouldn’t be able to do.

But life was a bitch like that, and she was left with her petite frame. While Amy was handed life on a silver platter with her gigantic chest. But Cathy grinned, watching as Amy came hard on the nerd’s face, squirting her with her juices. The camera caught every drizzle of the pussy juices, recorded Amy commanding her to lick up every last drop from the floor before she was allowed to clean off her face. The cheerleader even put her number in her phone, commanded her to instantly answer any message she might send and that the short nerdy girl needed to meet her anytime Amy ordered her to come over.

“Yes, Amy, I’ll drop anything happening and come to meet you as soon as possible. I will not question why I have to see you and simply obey.”

“Very good, maybe this will teach you to do what I ask the first time around. And besides, it’s your own fault. If you weren’t so good at licking pussy I wouldn’t be making you one of my regular sex toys.”

“Yes, Amy, it’s my fault that I must be your slut. I will learn to be better in serving you.”

“Good little slut. Now clean this mess and get dressed. You will only wake up once you’re back at your desk like you were before I entered the room.”

“Yes, Amy.”

The cheerleader was already dressed, giving the poor girl a spank on her ass as she left the room. Beth began rearranging the desks and picking up fallen papers, still topless with her own breasts on display. Amy had told her to clean first and dress second after all.

Cathy bit her lip, watching hesitantly. Then determined she emerged from the closet, making enough noise for Beth to hear. But the short girl kept on cleaning, moving the chairs back into place. The athlete walked up to her, pocketing her phone. She waved a hand in front of her face but Beth was still deep in whatever trance Amy had stuck her in. The short girl reached out for her bra, but Cathy snatched it up from the floor. Beth turned to take it from her, giving Cathy a clear view of her breasts. She took hold of one strap but the toned athlete held on. Beth tugged weakly but hardly put up a fight, content to stand there topless until Cathy decided to let go and let her continue dressing.

Cathy was frankly amazed at this. It was one thing to spy on the strange mind control from the corner but now Beth was directly in front of her, still completely mindless. Cathy reached out experimentally, groping awkwardly at one of Beth’s tits. But the nerdy girl didn’t mind, barely blinking at being touched. Cathy pulled her hand back as if she’d been zapped. Even without Amy’s tits around she was completely under her spell.

“Um, Beth…” Cathy began, but couldn’t think of what to say.

“Yes, Cathy?”

Crap, would she remember this? Amy said Beth wouldn’t remember anything they had done together, but did that extend to Cathy as well?

“Beth, will you remember me standing here when you wake up?”

“No, Amy said I will forget everything from trance.”

Cathy let out a breath of relief. That’s one concern gone at least.

“Alright. Beth, if I gave you an order, would you obey?”

“Of course not,” she replied blankly.

Well shit.

“Beth, I just spoke to Amy,” Cathy said, quickly thinking of a plan. “Amy said that you are to do anything I ask of you while you’re in trance. Do you understand?”

The mindless girl stared at her without emotion and for a moment Cathy was afraid the robotic nerd was about to rebel against her. Instead she nodded curtly. “I understand, Cathy. I’ll do anything you ask of me for Mistress Amy.”

Cathy gulped, not even the slight revulsion at hearing someone refer to Amy as Mistress was able to stop the instant flow of warm blood down to her crotch. Beth was completely under her power right now. But no, that just wasn’t possible. Sure, maybe Amy had hypnotic tits, but there was no way Beth would do the same for her. Would she?

“Beth, would you eat me out if I ordered you to?”

“Yes, Cathy.”

She trembled, considering the possibility. There was no way she really wanted to, Amy had brainwashed her into doing it. But the passion she’d seen in Beth, that utter devotion to making her cum. Would mind control really be able to fake such powerful emotions like that?

“I want you to say you want to eat me out. But not like you’re in trance,” Cathy spoke rapidly, trying to ask it before she thought better of it. “I want you to say it like you love me, like I’m the sexiest person you’ll ever encounter in your life. Like getting to go down on me is the greatest thing that could happen to you.”

Beth blinked, eyes uncomprehending. Cathy let out a relieved sigh, letting go of the bra. She wasn’t able to stop herself from asking it, but thankfully her rambling didn’t make any sense. Cathy expected Beth to carry on her robotic sequence of dressing, but instead her blue bra continued to dangle from the short girl’s hand. She looked up and saw Beth’s eyes, instantly gasping.

The look of such pure and utter passion, appearing as if Beth would explode at any moment if she didn’t get to speak. She licked her lips, eyes wide and dilated like she’d been drugged. Breathing heavily, skin flushing with desire. And when Beth spoke it was steamier than anything Cathy had ever heard in a movie, a declaration of true love.

“I want you so much, Cathy. You’re so perfect, I know your pussy must be amazing. I’ve dreamed of getting to taste it, to bring you the same pleasure I get whenever I think of you. I know I’m not worthy of the honor of going down on you but I’ll do anything you ask for the right. I’ll beg you for days, love you for the rest of my life. Just please give me this chance, I want it so badly.”

Cathy stood stunned, unable to react as Beth leaned in and kissed her deeply. The athlete slowly responded to the kiss, mind numb as if she’d been hypnotized. Where Amy’s breasts really capable of this much control over people? Cathy must have spoken to Beth all of four times since eighth grade but now the girl was prepared to fall head over heels for her.

Cathy moaned into the kiss, unable to help herself. That tender excitement to the kiss, more loving then she’d ever had in a relationship before. And she tasted so amazing Cathy wanted to stand there savoring her for hours. But then she realized that fantastic taste must have been Amy’s pussy on her tongue and she broke the kiss.

This was wrong, Cathy realized. If she did this she’d be stooping to Amy’s level. Then again Amy’s tier in school was leagues above her, and now she knew how she’d accomplished everything. Beth knocked her out of her thoughts by dropping to her knees, reaching out to grab the waist of Cathy’s track shorts.

“Please, can I taste you now? I want it so badly.” The nerdy girl was trembling with her need, a physical sensation overriding all reason. Cathy was so awestruck she couldn’t speak. Beth smiled, taking the lack of a protest as permission. Before she could stop her Beth had slipped her shorts and panties down around her ankles, revealing Cathy’s own wet pussy. And from the way the girl smiled it might have been the greatest sight in existence.

Beth leaned in, simply savoring the scent of the athlete’s pussy, hands resting on her toned thighs. Cathy shivered, feeling each exquisite breath running over her wet lips. She heard Beth beneath her opening her mouth, no doubt stretching her tongue out to taste her, pleasure her. Any moment now she’d get relief from her tongue, feel this girl fucking her with more passion than any partner could ever give her. But when she remembered the reason why Beth was devoted she suddenly shouted “Stop!”

Beth froze beneath her, shaking. Each shallow breath escaping the short girl sent another tremor through Cathy as the warmth washed over her pussy. If she lowered her hips just a little she’d no doubt find her tongue waiting. Even just a single touch and Cathy knew she’d be lost.

“Beth,” Cathy said with a ragged breath. “Do you really want to eat me out?”

“Yes, more than anything. It’s the reason I exist,” Beth said with such earnest joy that her commitment was impossible to doubt.

“If you weren’t in trance… would you ever do this to me?”

“Never,” Beth replied bluntly. “I’m not into girls and I barely know you anyway.”

Cathy blushed, chastising herself. She’d actually been fooled by this whole routine into thinking that Beth must have secretly had a crush on her. Besides, she wasn’t a lesbian either. She supposed simply watching the impossible show before must have messed with her mind.

“But if I told you to eat me out now, you’d do it?”

“Of course, Cathy,” Beth replied between her legs, the devoted voice returning.

“And you’d never remember it, never be bothered by the memory of you pleasuring me.”

It wasn’t a question but Beth acknowledged regardless.

“Yes, Cathy. I will remember none of this.”

Her hands went down to Beth’s head, gripping her black hair tight. In that moment Cathy truly didn’t know if she would push Beth away or shove her face against her soaking pussy. But with a final burst of determination she stepped back, hastily pulling up her shorts.

“Beth you’re gonna forget all of this. Just get dressed like Amy said and wake up at your desk with no memory.” Cathy spoke frantically, running for the door. She tripped against a desk and slammed into a wall hard. She spun around, almost a pleading look at the entranced girl, still topless and on her knees. “Do you understand?”

“Yes, Cathy. I’ll get dressed and wake up at my desk. I will remember nothing that has occurred during the trance.”

Cathy nodded and ran for the door. It opened easily, only then occurring to her that she’d never locked the door. Anyone could have walked in and caught her with Beth undressed like that, ready to pleasure her. And she didn’t have hypnotic tits to make them forget. She cast a look back as she exited, seeing Beth put on her bra like an automaton. Part of her wanted to stay and make sure she’d be alright, meaning that she’d wake without remembering how Cathy almost took advantage of her too. But that would no doubt lead Beth to ask questions about why she was there.

The thin girl took off down the hallway, thankful there were no other students around. She crashed into the girl’s room, hastily checking the stalls before diving into one and shoving her hand into her shorts. Cathy moaned gratefully, unable to hold back. Her fingers entered her wet lips easily, quickly hitting a perfect rhythm. She was already so worked up that an orgasm was quickly welling up inside her.

With a start she checked her pocket with her free hand, still fingering herself as she brought out the phone and replayed the video. For a moment she almost wanted to believe the whole thing had simply been a dream. But there was Amy writhing naked on the desk, grinding her cunt against Beth’s face as she moaned in orgasm.

Cathy came shuddering, gripping the phone in one hand as her pussy clamped down on her fingers. She moaned loudly, unable to worry about being heard. The orgasm was too intense to be concerned, to even think. Finally the pleasure subsided and she collapsed back against the stall, trying to catch her breath. Amy’s muted voice moaned from her phone and she shut off the video. Cathy’s cheeks burned red as the thought of being caught occurred to her, but the bathroom and hall outside was silent.

She stuck the phone away and went to the sink, washing her juices off of her hand. Her panties were soaked and she saw a thin trail of her juices running down her leg. Of course if that had dripped down before or after the orgasm she couldn’t say. Cathy studied herself in the mirror, sweating heavily like she’d run a mile in under a minute.

Trying to wrap her head around all of this she knew only a few things for certain.

One was that for whatever impossible reason Amy Vanderbilt could control people with her breasts.

And two was that she was going to make that huge-titted bitch pay. It would have been wrong to use Beth while she was hypnotized like that. But using the video to blackmail Amy, make her eat out Cathy’s pussy for revenge and turn the slut into her own large breasted sex toy? Well that was justice, pure and simple. Cathy grinned, trying to come to grips with the new desires to humiliate Amy that were taking over. And she could hardly wait to get started.