The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Falling For Her Tits

Chapter 14

It was a beautiful Saturday morning on the suburban street as Amy went to answer the front door. The cheerleader was yawning and had barely even noticed the lovely spring day outside. It was hard to focus on the outside world when she’d spent most of the night hypnotizing Diana over and over again, going over her plan to take down Cathy. She swung open the front door and quickly tried to hide her shock at seeing Cathy standing there with a placid smile.

“Cathy! What are you doing here?”

“Just came to drop off some breakfast,” Cathy said with obviously fake cheer in her voice as she held up a paper bag full of bagels. “Figured you’d need your strength back after yesterday.”

Amy invited her in, knowing she had no choice. Thankfully her parents were still asleep, and even then they wouldn’t have done anything to interrupt them. Even though Cathy had been forcing Amy to de-program everyone in town she still hadn’t done anything about her conditioned parents. Amy suspected Cathy was still turned on by the idea of her brainwashed parents oblivious to all of the humiliating things they did at her house. Cathy set the bag of bagels down and Amy took one out, picking at it in small, distrusting bites.

“Drop the nice girl act, Cathy. What are you doing here?”

“Do I really need some ulterior motive to be nice to you?”

“Yes,” Amy snapped instantly.

Cathy laughed and checked her phone, leaving Amy to fume helplessly. The tiny athletic girl still had the the text she’d received first thing in the morning on her screen so she could read over it again and again. The text was from Amy and read “Amy has been trying to work on resistance all night so she could brainwash you Mistress.”

Cathy couldn’t help but smirk. She’d gotten about a dozen of these traitorous texts ever since Amy first mistakenly hypnotized herself and Cathy had taken control of her mind. Naturally she’d been worried about the effects wearing off or Amy discovering a loophole through her commands and so Cathy had installed a little failsafe. Whenever Amy thought about executing a plan against her she would enter a light state of trance and send off a warning.

Luckily these never amounted to anything to really be concerned about. Just random texts about Amy trying to think of a way out of this, or attempting to hypnotize someone without permission. Cathy easily corrected those little lapses in Amy’s obedience and erased her memory. As far as Amy knew she’d been hopelessly controlled this whole time and unable to resist at all.

Which is why this text was troubling her. Most of them talked about her thinking of a plan, or described the rule Amy was trying to work around. But this one just warned her Amy was practicing her resistance. Not how she was doing it, or how effective. That’s why Cathy decided to be cautious and play things safe.

“Listen, Amy. I know things have been rough between us.”

“You mean ever since you enslaved me?” Amy accused.

“Yes, and when you enslaved and humiliated me before that,” Cathy replied icily.

Amy looked away and said nothing, so Cathy continued.

“Look. I just wanted to say that I had a lot of fun yesterday with Brooke. I really mean that.”

Amy’s anger started to fade as she remembered the threesome with Brooke that had seemed to last hours. That really had been one of the best times of the cheerleader’s life. Getting to play with Brooke and Cathy, no enslavement or humiliating torture. Just honest fun and affection as they fucked in every position they could think of. Not that Amy minded enslavement or humiliation, so long as she’s handing it out, but it was one of her only times sleeping with someone that didn’t involve them being mind controlled to want her, and no matter how much she tried to blame Cathy for controlling her she couldn’t deny that the evening had touched her heart.

“And because I loved it so much, I started to think about how I’ve been treating you this whole time. I guess I’m feeling a little… guilty.”

“Really? You feel guilty?” Amy asked, still trying not to look at her.

“To be fair, I’m still convinced you deserved all you got and more for how you’ve been using everyone in town. But still, I was kind of harsh sometimes.”

Amy tried to listen if Cathy was patronizing her or lying, but she sounded genuinely torn up about it. With a sigh Amy turned to look at her.

“I get it. I’ve been feeling guilty too, Cathy. It wasn’t right for me to turn everyone into puppets and I never thought about what I was actually doing. Life was just so much easier with my power I never even questioned it.”

“It can kind of go to your head,” Cathy admitted, knowing she’d gotten carried away brainwashing Amy more than a few times herself.

“Yeah, power corrupts and all that.”

“I’m happy I could make you consider what you’ve been doing at least,” Cathy said with a small smile showing. “And I apologize for all the times I went too far. I mean, I know you still got turned on from being enslaved and abused and all, you admitted that easily enough, but getting aroused by something and actually being made to do it are two different things.”

Amy found herself smiling and couldn’t help it. She was obviously against being made to mindlessly masturbate and recite mantras into the bathroom mirrors at school, but she’d thought back to how hot it was in a few fantasies now. It was clear she did have a thing for being on the receiving end, but only so long as she had some say in it. It was the fact that she was so completely helpless here that made Amy pissed off. But now it seemed like they were actually bonding and discussing their feelings. Maybe Amy didn’t need to brainwash Cathy again after all.

“Thanks, Cathy. I do appreciate you apologizing. And I’m sorry for all the times I used you to. Honestly, I’m sorry for how I’ve been using everyone. I should think about others more, not do anything to cause them problems. I won’t say that I won’t use my tits anymore,” Amy forced herself to admit, trying to go for complete honesty really did suck. “But only as long as it helps the people involved. I think I can do some good as well, and it can be a way to spice things up, as you know pretty well. But I’m going to put an end to getting special treatment. Even if it’s really going to suck doing all of my own work again.”

Cathy snorted. “It must be so bad being a mere mortal again, Amy.”

“What I mean is, I’m going to try. So thanks for helping me to stop being a complete bitch. I’m not happy it happened, but I think I did need an intervention. I’ll try and use my powers responsibly.”

Cathy stared at her, narrowing her eyes. “You know I’m not giving you back access to your powers, right?”

“But- I said I was sorry.”

“Yeah, I believe you there. But just because you feel bad over it doesn’t mean I trust you not to do it again. You’re staying under my control where I can keep an eye on you.”

“So what’s this little heart to heart for?” Amy shouted, getting pissed again. “I was being honest. And I’m trying to do better. I still want to make it up to people but I want to do it of my own free will now. Not just because you order me to.”

“And that’s very noble of you,” the other girl countered. “But I can’t trust that you’re not going to give in to temptation and start this whole thing all over again. You can’t be trusted Amy. Especially not after what I’ve done to you. I’m trying to help you, but if you turn back to your old wicked ways now you’re going to be royally pissed. At me. And that means you’re probably going to melt my brain until I’m nothing but some mindless dog you can keep on a leash. If you relapse you’d be worse than ever, so I can’t risk it.”

“I know you’re scared of me, but that doesn’t mean you can keep me locked up like this,” Amy shouted as she got to her feet. “Sure I made some mistakes but I have rights too. How am I supposed to prove you wrong if you won’t give me a chance? You’d probably stay so afraid that you’ll never free me from being a slave.”

“Maybe it’s what you deserve,” Cathy snapped, harsher than she intended.

Amy stared the tiny girl down, making up her mind. Her hands started to drift up to her loose shirt.

Cathy saw her hands moving and prepared herself. She knew Amy was going to make another attempt to brainwash her, she just had to be goaded into it. The worst part was that she wanted to believe Amy too. She really did seem to be doing better but it was a chance Cathy just couldn’t afford. Amy should have just kept her head down and accepted her punishment by following orders. If she was still trying these futile escape attempts Cathy would never trust her.

She opened her mouth to order Amy to freeze in place when suddenly a hand clapped over her mouth, another arm grabbing hold of her waist from behind. The unseen attacker held onto Cathy with all of her strength, trying to pin Cathy’s arms to her sides and keep her muffled. Cathy twisted to break free but being locked in her position on the couch she had no leverage to break free. She tried to scream for Amy to save her but all that came out were indistinct shouts. Cathy craned her head back and saw Diana holding her tight, the brainwashed girl smiling proudly at how well she managed to capture her target.

Amy grinned and threw off her t-shirt, leaving her enormous tits open and exposed. Diana leveraged her hand on Cathy’s mouth and forced her head down to get a clear view of Amy’s breasts. At first Cathy hardly even reacted to the topless girl, still too busy trying to break free. It wasn’t as if Amy could hypnotize her any more. All she had to do was slip out enough to order Amy to call off her attack girlfriend. She didn’t know how Amy had gotten in touch with Diana or set up this plan but it didn’t matter. She still held the trump card since Amy’s powers were useless.

Then suddenly she felt it. A pulse of pleasure wash over her mind, so surprising it scattered her thoughts. Cathy quickly gathered her wits, defenses up now but the feeling was gone. It was exactly as Cathy remembered, the overbearing sense of ecstasy that hit when she saw Amy’s tits.

The blonde cheerleader’s face was strained with exertion, concentration intensely. The power of Cathy’s commands on her mind was squeezing tight over her will, an unbreakable net threatening to drag her under. It was stronger than the resistance she’d felt hypnotizing Diana, which she had expected but this was worse than she imagined. Amy fought against the control, taking deep breaths as she tried to meditate and focus. Her narrowed eyes could still see Cathy on the couch, Diana holding her in place but clearly she wouldn’t last long. Amy knew if Cathy got free it would all be over in a matter of seconds for her, and that fear gave her a moment of clarity. Suddenly the restraining wires vanished and Amy felt like she was soaring, standing tall and powerful with energy flowing through her. Her eyes settled on Cathy and Amy felt her power washing over the dark haired girl, radiating from her lovely tits as it poured into her mind.

She saw Cathy seize up, eyes going wide as the supernatural force took hold. Her struggling slowed, allowing Diana to fix her grip on the girl so she could sit and do nothing but stare at Amy’s chest. Amy cheered and for a moment felt like her old self. Then suddenly the ropes were wrapping over her again and Amy felt the power and freedom fading. She struggled to stay in that beautiful place, and this time it felt like the nets holding her down were weaker. Or maybe she was stronger now. But it still wasn’t enough to burst free.

Cathy’s eyes were starting to gain focus again, while Amy still forced herself to hang on to her will. She put all of her focus and determination on Cathy, remember all of the humiliations she’d suffered and all of her plans on paying Cathy back in full. The thoughts of enslaving Cathy only made the restraining ropes pull tighter, but it also gave Amy a surge of energy. She felt the power flowing through her again, only a slow trickle, but it was there. She could see Cathy struggling less in Diana’s arms again, her eyes glued to Amy’s tits.

The two girls were locked in a battle of wills, but not against each other. Amy fought the programming that Cathy had so excellently weaved within her mind, while Cathy fought to stay afloat in the presence of Amy’s magnificent breasts. Both knew they could fall into the mindless state of a slave with just the slightest wrong move. And yet there was no way for either of them to really win. Amy knew no matter how much control she managed to maintain it would be impossible to burst free of the conditioning. The same way Cathy knew it was impossible for her to turn away and deny Amy’s tits. Cathy felt like she was caught in a raging flood of pure pleasure, holding on for dear life for as long as she could. They were battles the girls could only lose. And yet they didn’t really have to win to succeed.

They simply had to be the one to hold out the longest.

Amy’s brow was dotted with sweat as she fought the forces in her mind, staring at the struggling Cathy as she put all of her power into her large tits. And Cathy was forced to fight on two front, the mental battle against Amy’s beautiful breasts and physically trying to escape from Diana. She knew there was a chance she could slip free from Diana’s hands, after that she only had to order Amy to stop to settle all of this. But it was so impossibly hard not to stare and sink and worship Amy’s tits, so perfect like the breasts of a Goddess, made to be adored. Like it was her natural place to sink for them. And it was. Such simple biology, the laws of nature. Cathy had such a flat chest, so small and insignificant, while Amy’s impressive tits made her superior. Amy was superior, stronger than her. Cathy was weaker. Cathy was made to submit. Cathy was made to kneel and touch herself and worship those perfect breasts and no no nononono!

Cathy went perfectly still, knowing it was stupid to stop struggling to escape but she needed all of her attention on Amy tits. On fighting Amy’s tits! Cathy groaned into Diana’s hand. Amy had nearly gotten her the day before but in the end the cheerleader had fallen so easily to the programming Cathy had left in her head. She had to trust herself, trust the ironclad programming she’d used on Amy. Cathy couldn’t take her eyes away to see the struggle on Amy’s face but she knew the blonde’s will must be wavering from the way she was starting to shake and twitch. The way she was breathing so hard and making her tits bounce lightly, shaking and rocking and bouncing so perfectly…

Amy was on her last legs, running out of gas, whatever stupid analogy you wanted to use. The simple truth was that she was exhausted and it felt like she was losing ground now. The entire landscape of her mind felt like it was overflowing with ropes made to restrain her, an impossibly thick spiderweb that had completely encompassed her. She’d held onto her power for as long as possible, but Cathy was still thinking. For a terrifying moment Amy felt the warm flow of her power stop, knowing her breasts had lost their hypnotic ability and she felt the web sucking her in. Amy grunted and pushed through it, her power returning. But it was clear she couldn’t last long. Maybe half a minute and she’d be done for. And after fighting for so long just what would her programmed mind do to her? She was made to masturbate and brainwash herself in the mirror just for thinking of betraying Mistre- Cathy, Cathy! Yet here she was having nearly put Cathy in trance. So close, she could see it in her eyes, but Mistress was still awake and fighting. Which meant when Amy did finally lose she’d face the worst punishment yet. Mistress would-

Amy shook her head, eyes starting to lose focus but she held onto her supernatural power with everything she had left. She still had strength so it wasn’t time to surrender just yet. There was still a chance.

And that’s when Cathy’s eyelids started to slip lower, her eyes losing that spark of life as Cathy started to slip into the mindless embrace of trance. Amy laughed, so shocked she almost lost herself. But thankfully the spiderwebs hugging her mind had faltered as well. Seeing their Mistress losing had weakened them, and though she was weak herself Amy pushed with everything she had. This was it! Cathy was going into trance and Amy could deprogram herself, be free once again to do whatever she wanted! Cathy’s eyes were almost empty now and it was time for Amy to be the Mistress again!

Cathy let herself sink as much as possible, feeling almost peaceful letting go. She really did like the trance a lot, she had to admit. Once Amy was her slave she’d made the cheerleader return the memories of all the times she’d humiliated her in trance. Cathy had thought it would fuel her anger, give her the determination to punish Amy as needed. Instead it only filled her with more fantasies of being enslaved and owned and completely controlled. She’d managed to repress it well but part of her was almost happy that Amy would take over so Cathy could return to being the one on the bottom. Let Amy be the cruel sadistic Mistress she’d once been. She’d feel bad that Amy’s reign of terror would affect her classmates again but Cathy’s heart was still crying out to be made a slave.

Diana felt the girl in her grip losing all strength as she surrendered. The brainwashed girlfriend smiled with glee that she’d done her job so well. She still didn’t really know what was happening but that wasn’t important. All that mattered was that Amy would be so proud of her for helping. Maybe Amy would even allow her to worship her cunt again. She’d been so focused on taking down Cathy she didn’t realize how sore she felt from holding the struggling girl down. She loosed her hold for just a moment to flex her muscles.

And Cathy’s eyes flashed with life as her arms slipped free and grabbed hold of Diana’s head.

Amy gasped in complete shock. It wasn’t possible, she’d appeared almost completely mindless. Cathy cried out and pulled Diana’s head down, using the couch as leverage to flip the girl over. She went flopping down on top of Cathy, Diana’s head landing in the other girl’s crotch. Amy shouted in panic.

“Diana! Cover her—”

Cathy pulled her head out from under Diana, managing to get a breath of air and shouting “Freeze!”

She hadn’t specified it for Amy, it could mean anyone, Amy tried to reason in her mind. But instantly she felt her mind covered in that tight constricting control, freezing her mouth open.

“Turn around!” Cathy shouted, Amy obediently spinning on her heel to hide her tits from view. The cheerleader was fuming, struggling to escape but she’d spent all of her strength. She felt the vibrating thrum of the conditioning in her head, knew it was possible to fight it, but Amy simply had no strength left to oppose it.

Diana was scrambling to right herself, still upside down on top of Cathy. When she heard Cathy ordering her girlfriend around Diana knew she had to stop her at all costs.

“Order Diana to—”

Still upside down Diana wrapped her legs around Cathy’s head and planted her crotch against the shorter girl’s face, managing to turn the next shouted command into an indistinct muffle. Diana struggled to restrain the other girl but Cathy bit into her thigh and Diana yelped in surprise, rising up enough for Cathy to speak.

“Order Diana to get on the floor!”

Amy fought and hissed and kicked in her mind with all her fury. But almost immediately she said “Get on the floor Diana.”

Diana pouted and slid off of Cathy, rolling onto the floor easily. She shot Cathy a dirty look and rubbed her thigh where the athlete had bitten her.

Cathy let out a sigh and melted into the couch, staring at the ceiling as she tried to recompose herself. “Holy crap that was close,” she muttered to no one in particular.

Amy remained fixed in place, only about to stare at the wall helplessly.

“So. What are we going to do about this now?”

The cheerleader was also wondering about what Cathy had in mind as payback for her attempted rebellion. Considering all of the humiliations she’d suffered for lesser offenses Amy thought about the punishment to come and winced. This wasn’t going to end well for her.