The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Falling For Her Tits

Chapter 15

Cathy stayed planted to the comfortable couch, her mind still feeling tipsy from nearly falling for Amy’s hypnotic tits. On the other side of the room Amy was frozen with her back to Cathy while her hypnotized girlfriend Diana was stuck sitting on the floor, like a kid a in time out. Once Cathy felt like she had regained some composure she heaved herself up off of the couch.

“So Amy, how were you able to call Diana for help? Did you manage to break out of the programming?”

“N-no. She came home early,” Amy felt her mouth saying, no matter how much she tried to fight it. After the mental battle she just had there was hardly any resistance left at all. “Diana surprised me. And you hadn’t ordered me to tell you when she arrived.”

Cathy nodded distantly, trying to figure out what to do with the pouting Diana still sitting on the floor.

“And what did you tell her about what I did with you? There should have been limits in your head stopping you.”

“I didn’t… nrghh, didn’t tell her anything. I managed to fight enough to… hypnotize her. Over and over. Trained all night. Thought it would be enough… to break you.”

“Luckily for me you were wrong,” Cathy snickered. “And I felt like we were really bonding too.”

“Had to… be free. Only way.”

Amy was still trapped with her back to Cathy but she was furious. Angry at Cathy for managing to beat her again. Angry at herself for not fighting harder. This was her only chance, dammit. And now…

“Now you know what I’m going to have to do to you, Amy,” the thin athlete said behind her, and Amy nodded.

“Punish me.”

“How much would you punish a disobedient slave who tried to brainwash you?”

“Harshly,” Amy said through gritted teeth.

Cathy walked up behind the frozen girl and trailed her hand over her bare shoulders.

“Remember that night you tried to capture me and I ended up winning instead, becoming your Mistress?” Cathy spoke wistfully, as if it was some far off day that Amy didn’t obsess over as her downfall. “If you had managed to come out on top what would you have done with me? For trying to rebel against you and take control?”

“Humiliate you. Break you. Teach you never to disobey me again.” Amy was shaking, already waiting for the punishment to come. Would Cathy spank and whip her? Tie her down and leave her prisoner? Or would she simply punish Amy within her hypnotized mind? The sadistic possibilities were endless.

“That’s exactly what I came up with,” Cathy muttered, rising up on her toes to whisper in Amy’s ear. “Do you know what that means?”

“I don’t stand a chance.”

Then Amy heard the other girl let out a sigh as she rested her head on Amy’s shoulder. “No. It means I’m thinking just like you used to. Like the abusive bitch I’m supposed to be stopping you from being.”

Amy was still locked in place but tried to stare down to see the other girl’s expression, just barely able to make out the tight frown on Cathy’s face.

“So you’re going to let me go?”

“No, we need to do something about this but dishing out severe punishment for my pleasure is just going to turn me into you. Which means I need to be more creative.” Cathy turned her head and stared into Amy’s eyes. “You’re forbidden from hypnotizing me. Feel that sink into your head powerfully, ironclad.”

Amy shivered as she felt the words come to life in her mind, restraining her thoughts like a cage.

“Tell Diana to stand up.”

“Stand up Diana.”

Behind them Amy’s girlfriend got to her feet. She was still glaring at Cathy, knowing only that her mission was to hold her down for Amy and that she failed. The bitch had somehow frozen Amy in place. But not her, Diana thought with a grin. She stepped forward, ready to rush in, when Cathy spoke.

“Tell her she’s only just arrived and happy to see me.”

“You only just arrived and you’re happy to see Cathy,” Amy muttered, too weak to resist.

Diana blinked and straightened up, wondering what had happened. Felt like she’d lost track of time for a minute. Then she saw Cathy with her arms around Amy and smiled.

“Hey Amy. I didn’t know you had Cathy over.”

She noticed that Amy was topless with Cathy hugging her from behind. Not that she felt jealous. She strangely felt happy to see Cathy here, so everything must be okay. Besides, Amy was allowed to play with as many other girls as she liked.

“What’s going on here, you two? Should I be jealous?” Diana asked with a playful wink.

“It’s a surprise,” Cathy said as she looked back at her. “Give us just a second, Diana.”

Amy’s obedient girlfriend nodded with an excited smile, wondering what Amy had in mind.

Cathy leaned in close to the immobile cheerleader again to make sure Diana couldn’t hear. “Now Amy, here’s what’s going to happen. When I say so you’re going to forget that you tried to hypnotize me. You’re even going to forget that you’re hypnotized to obey me. For the next four hours you’re going to believe you’re a normal girl with no special powers, and you’ll think I’m just a close friend you’re attracted to. Diana is your girlfriend still and we’re going to have a threesome.”

“What?” Amy was so stunned she completely forgot to remain frozen.

“That’s right. I could punish you, and rightfully so, but you’d only be pissed off about it and try to get revenge the next chance you get. So instead I’m going for positive reinforcement. We had fun with Brooke yesterday, so that’s what we’re going to do now with Diana. Everyone will have a great time.”

Amy frowned, clearly having trouble believing her.

Cathy sighed. “If you have a question you’re free to ask it.”

“Wouldn’t rewarding me with sex only make me more likely to try and break free?”

“My hope is that if I’m a nice enough Mistress then you wouldn’t want to escape.”

Amy let out a hollow laugh and Cathy patted her shoulder.

“It’s clearly not the move you’d make Amy, and that’s the point. We can either keep butting heads and pushing ourselves to humiliation and payback, or we can work together to have fun.”

“You really think because you sleep with me I’ll somehow come to like you?”

“Without all the emotional baggage of us enslaving each other? Yes, I think we could be friends.”

“I doubt it,” Amy muttered.

“Well the good news is I don’t need your input. Amy, focus on everything I told you to forget. For the next four hours you won’t be able to remember anything at all about your powers or hypnosis. Starting now.”

Amy opened her mouth to argue but stopped in her tracks, losing her train of thought. What was she going to say? She saw Cathy’s head resting on her shoulder and smiled. Amy reached a hand up and affectionately began to pet her, the dark haired girl purring at the touch.

“Hey Cathy, what are you doing here?” Amy asked with a confused smile.

“Here to have some fun with you,” she said teasingly.

Amy grinned and turned into Cathy, cradling her head in her hands and giving her a deep kiss. For some reason her thoughts were all jumbled and confused, but this felt like an easy enough choice to make. She couldn’t quite remember when Cathy and her had gotten close, but the memory from yesterday was firmly planted in her head. Hanging out with Brooke as they went shopping for costumes. And that little show they put on after wards. Just remembering it made her cheeks blush. How the hell had Cathy talked her into doing something that daring anyway? Most likely with the promise of the amazing night that followed with her shared between Brooke and Cathy.

Now Cathy was here for more, and even though Amy’s mind was still a little confused on the details she was more than happy to focus on the short and sexy girl.

“Okay, now I really am getting jealous,” Diana said jokingly. Amy pulled away from the kiss and gave a surprised grin at seeing her girlfriend. At least she was certain about Diana, how could she forget anything about her stunning girlfriend? Although, Amy realized there were some strange gaps in her memory, like how she had managed to date the beautiful woman in the first place.

Cathy noticed Amy starting to frown in confusion and quickly slapped her shoulder to distract her. “Don’t worry, Diana, just getting her warmed up for you. If you’d like I’d be happy to return the favor.”

Diana tilted her head and inspected Cathy. The track star was plenty attractive but she wasn’t really into girls after all. Unless Amy wanted her to sleep with Cathy, and then Diana would be wet and eager and ready to ravish the sexy little thing. She turned to Amy to find her thoughts on it.

“Amy, do you want me to sleep with Cathy for you?”

Amy blushed. She felt shy and uncertain, which seemed such a strange thing for her. Wasn’t she used to things always working the way she wanted? Amy felt like that was how the world normally worked these days. Her default setting was confident conquest, yet somehow she was feeling powerless, like something important was missing. It was how she had felt most of her life, actually. Cathy and Diana were so hot Amy could hardly look at them without feeling out of place.

Cathy rested her head on Amy’s shoulder, only making the curvy blonde blush harder as she casually played with one of Amy’s tits.

“Actually Diana, I had more of a threesome in mind. You and me, naked and pleasing Amy in all sorts of naughty ways. How does that sound?”

Diana grinned, body heating up automatically. She’d always be eager for anything that would involve pleasing Amy.

“What about you, Amy?” Cathy asked, face pressed up against Amy’s tits and staring up at her with pleading eyes. “Want to fuck us?”

If her thoughts were muddled before they were absolutely crashing now. Amy stared in open wonder at Cathy’s cute face against her cleavage and managed a slow nod of approval. Cathy gave a wicked grin and dropped to her knees, unbuttoning Amy’s jeans and pulling them to the floor. As soon as Diana saw Amy’s pussy she was diving to join Cathy on the ground, shaking with excitement at the idea of tasting Amy’s juices again. Amy lost sight of them as her massive tits blocked her view so all she had to go on was the feeling of fingers exploring her sensitive pussy, tongues probing and licking in the most amazing ways. Amy simply shut her eyes and melted into the pleasure of it, a hand tangled in each girl’s hair as they eagerly worshipped her cunt.

As she lost herself to waves of pleasure Amy suddenly found herself naked and lounging on the couch, Diana and Cathy each between her legs and fighting to get at the blonde girl’s pussy. Cathy certainly wanted to keep tasting her deliciously wet pussy lips, but she knew Diana had been programmed with an almost physical addiction to Amy’s cunt, whining pitifully whenever Cathy pushed her aside. With a sad sigh Cathy took one final long lick at Amy’s pussy and backed away, allowing Diana to dive her tongue in and eagerly have the delicious wet slit all to herself.

Cathy climbed up onto the couch beside Amy, smiling at the way the busty girl was moaning and cooing in appreciation.

“Having fun, Amy?”

“Mhm,” she nodded eagerly, letting out a long groan of ecstasy.

Cathy giggled, enjoying the sight until her eyes happened to land on Amy’s breasts bouncing deliciously with her rapid breathing. A powerful thrill of longing struck Cathy and she remembered just how close she had come to sinking back into being a slave for Amy. All of that programming Amy installed had been removed, but that didn’t stop her from seeing the supreme beauty of her lovely tits, that delectable pale skin and rosy nipples that tasted divine. The absolute pleasure she had from sinking to them and losing all of her thoughts as she sucked and worshipped and surrendered completely.

She trembled again, forcing herself to look away. Amy might not remember her strange power but that didn’t stop Cathy from wanting to submit to it anyway. But then, Amy wasn’t going to remember the truth for a while. Cathy bit her lip and tentatively reached out for Amy’s breasts. She squeezed at the massive tits and they gave like wet dough under her fingers, perfect for kneading and rolling and groping. Amy’s moans only grew more desperate as Cathy teased her nipples, though Cathy felt close to moaning herself. She was still so worked up from the strain of resisting Amy’s power working on her mind. Touching those lovely tits now was filling that deep dark need in her mind, that craving for Amy’s divine breasts. Before she could stop herself Cathy dropped her head in between Amy’s tits, smothering herself and experiencing the perfect sense that this was where she belonged.

Cathy moaned into the soft flesh as a hand started to pet her head. At that moment Cathy was ready to submit to being a slave, a slut, a fucktoy, anything Amy asked her to be, even without hypnosis.

“Having fun, Cathy?”

She lifted her head up, panting and smiling absently. “Y-yeah, so much.”

“You really think my boobs are that nice?” Amy asked with an awkward smile.

“You have no idea,” Cathy replied. She shivered, almost afraid to ask. “Is- is it alright if I continue? I know it must seem weird but your tits are just so… fuck, I need them.”

Amy blushed and nodded. “A sexy girl acting like she’s in love with my rack? Sounds perfect to me.”

Cathy grinned and dove her head back to her chest, kissing at her tits in what Amy thought was the cutest way. The cheerleader felt Diana’s amazing tongue lapping at her clit as she watched Cathy lose herself. The track star even snaked a hand into her pants, touching herself and shivering with pleasure as she sucked on Amy’s nipples. Suddenly the pleasure filling Amy seemed to jump into overdrive, accelerating by watching Cathy quickly rising up to her own orgasm. That this girl could be getting so much satisfaction just from her tits filled Amy with a sense of confidence she never knew she needed.

Suddenly Cathy bit down on Amy’s nipple as she cried out in orgasm, hips bucking as she came on her hand, and seeing Cathy’s eyes roll back in her head set Amy off on her own orgasm. The cheerleader trembled as she climaxed, her legs wrapping around Diana’s head and nearly suffocating the poor girl. But Diana was in heaven, tasting the addictive ambrosia of her girlfriend’s cunt. She’d long since become trained to feel Amy’s orgasm coming as her pussy tensed up in pleasure and came herself, as she’d been programmed.

“Mhmm,” Amy purred as the orgasm faded away, body still trembling. “That was amazing.”

Panting Cathy picked her head up from Amy’s tits. “We’re only just getting started too. I figure we have about 3 hours and 45 minutes left to enjoy ourselves.”

Amy giggled as she pulled Cathy’s face close to hers. “That’s seems like a very specific amount of time.”

“I figure we couldn’t possibly go beyond that without exhausting ourselves,” Cathy admitted. Then her eyes dropped back down to Amy’s tits and she licked her lips. “Although if I’m wrong we can certainly extend it.”

She felt a hand take her by the chin as Amy forced her to look back into her eyes. “We can decide that in 3 hours and however many minutes. For now you two are mine.”

Cathy leaned in for the kiss, more than eager to agree to that, while below Diana went back to work eating Amy out.

* * *

Three hours and forty three minutes later the three teenage girls were sprawled over Amy’s bed, all dripping with sweat and staring with dazed eyes up at the ceiling. They’d managed to keep at it almost the entire time, exhausting their knowledge of every possible sexual position that any of them had ever come across. Even Diana, whose mind had been programmed to be endlessly addicted to Amy’s cunt, had finally seemed to sate her craving for her Mistress. She laid at the feet of the other girls, comfortably in the trance like state between consciousness and utter exhaustion.

Amy laid beside Cathy, both naked save for a bright sheen of sweat mingled with the juices of the other girls. With the last of her strength Amy rolled to her side and kissed Cathy on the nose, making the shorter girl giggle.

“Now that… was amazing…” Amy said breathlessly.

“Yeah… definitely the best I’ve ever had,” Cathy said breathlessly, putting on a reassuring smile.

“Ditto. Even better than it was with Brooke yesterday.” Amy covered her mouth in shame. “Not that Brooke’s not amazing, she is. I just meant—”

“I know what you meant,” Cathy cut in, laughing easily. It was fun seeing Amy like this, the way she’d been before her powers developed and corrupted her. The well endowed blonde was shy almost to a fault, in the cutest way of course. She lacked all of the confidence that her amazing body should have given her. If Amy’s powers had never come in and Cathy had realized she was a lesbian too she could easily picture herself hitting on Amy, trying to convince this self-conscious girl of how beautiful she really was. Except back then Cathy hadn’t been interested in anyone really. Her entire life was sports and training, not to mention a lack of any guys she’d been into. If Amy hadn’t started brainwashing her and using her as a mindless sex toy Cathy would’ve never even thought of being into girls. So she supposed Amy’s powers had managed to help her in a way. She just wished Amy wasn’t such a bitch while using her abilities.

Soft electronic chirps started beeping across the room, making Cathy pick her head up to see her phone abandoned on the floor. She sighed, realizing their time was up.

Amy gave her a sweet smile. “Do you have somewhere to be?”

“No, it’s… complicated. I just want you to know I really did love this.”

The blonde tilted her head, confused, as Cathy seemed to stare at her sadly. It almost looked like she was saying goodbye.

“What’s wrong? Are you—”

Her voice caught in her throat as her eyes widened in shock, gazing wordlessly at Cathy as her memories came flooding back. The thin girl gave Amy a rueful smile.

“Welcome back, Amy. So what did you think?”

“You made me forget,” the blonde said flatly, accusingly.

“That’s right. I suppose technically I could have done that at any point. Made you forget about all the evil things you’ve done, and believing you never had powers in the first place I guess you wouldn’t be tempted to use them. You’d go back to your sweet old self again.”

Amy’s bright blue eyes seemed almost scared, making Cathy laugh.

“Relax, I’m not that evil. Besides, it wouldn’t really solve anything. I want you to change and realize what you’ve done wrong.”

The cheerleader let out a sigh, but clearly still pissed. “So what, you figured this would be therapeutic?”

“Wasn’t it? Be honest and tell me how you enjoyed it, Amy.”

She snapped her mouth shut, wanting to hold back the truth, but it was no use. She’d already exhausted her mind trying to brainwash Cathy earlier and after almost four hours of straight fucking her body was spent too. “I loved it. So much. I felt like how I used to. Small, unimportant. Like nobody could want me. Except seeing how much you and Diana wanted me made me so fucking happy. I know Diana was still brainwashed into liking me, but even without the memories I knew you honestly wanted me. It was… fuck, it was sweet and cute and I loved it.”

Amy rolled over, clamping her mouth shut.

“See, was that so hard to admit? I wanted you to know that we really could be friends, Amy.”

“Yeah, I know we could.”

“If you just give up your wicked ways we could fix everyone else you programmed and just spend our time doing exactly this. Would that be so bad?”

Amy stared at her mirror on the wall, noting absently that it was the same mirror that had accidentally hypnotized herself when all of this started. “No. It honestly sounds amazing.”

“So how about it?” Cathy sat up in the bed, hugging her knees. “I’ll try to give you more freedom to choose, and we can try to take this slowly until you’re rehabilitated. What do you say?”

Seeing the hope on Cathy’s face in the mirror is what finally sealed it for Amy. The blonde rolled over to stare into Cathy’s eyes, and replied with a simple “No.”

Cathy’s smile dropped instantly. “But… I thought you enjoyed this.”

“I did. It truly was one of the best days of my entire life.”

“Then why don’t you want it to always be like this?” Cathy asked, completely at a loss. “You can make everything right and stop feeling guilty. We could be actual friends. You’d be friends with everyone else too, like Brooke and Gina. So why don’t you want to even try?”

Amy sat up on her knees, wearing a thin smile. “Because you don’t actually want me to be good.”

Cathy felt a small shiver of fear slide down her back. “Wha- What are you talking about?”

“I just figured it out. It was always driving me crazy, honestly. Why you were making me help everyone I’d ever hypnotized yet were so hellbent on humiliating and punishing me.”

“That was just revenge for all you did to me,” Cathy replied weakly.

“Maybe at first. But you could have freed my parents, they were right in the house too. Only you were too fascinated with how I’d made them utterly oblivious to all of my fun. You told me all about it, remember?”

Cathy blushed deeply, trying to think of an explanation. “Obviously I was going to… just, it was easier… with them still not noticing anything. It let me play with you all I wanted.”

“Then what about Diana here? You could have freed her too before we started our threesome.”

Diana slowly peeled herself off of the bed, staring up dreamily at Amy as she heard her name called. Like an adoring pet waiting to perform more tricks.

“Why not send her home? Or free her mind? Why did you keep her addicted to serving me if this was about being good and sweet to each other?”

“I—”

“You get off on this,” Amy stated, gaining strength as she spoke. “All of this brainwashing, enslaving, humiliation and punishment; it’s your favorite fetish. I’m still not sure if that’s my fault with all the fooling around I did in your head, or if all those kinky fantasies were already buried deep in there.” Amy casually poked at Cathy’s forehead, grinning now as she saw Cathy’s face flushed red and staring at her with what was close to fear. Clearly she was spot on so far. “Even as we freed all of my other playthings you gave them all one final farewell. A chance to punish me as revenge,” Amy said with a laugh. “It wasn’t about giving them any kind of satisfaction. It was all for you, Cathy. So you could watch them still brainwashed and fucking me, just on the other side. So you wouldn’t feel guilty for enjoying it.”

“That’s not… it’s not what I…”

Amy shook her head and laughed. “You’re as much of a pervert as me, Cathy. And if you had been born with these tits and gotten these powers you probably would have turned out just like me.” The cruel blonde cupped her tits, moaning with satisfaction. The terror and weakness in Cathy’s eyes made it feel just like before, when she was the one in charge. Christ, she had missed this feeling.

“Except you didn’t get my amazing tits. You ended up flat and weak, so you decided to be good. And the second you got a taste of power by being able to manipulate me you went completely overboard.”

“So what?” Cathy suddenly cut in, finding her courage. “Okay, I love doing this to you. And the others. I still feel bad but I just wanted to see it more. You used them all so many times and got to enjoy yourself. I was saving them from you, so why shouldn’t I get something small in return? But none of that matters,” Cathy said with a grin. “Because you’re still under my power. I’m in control of you and your tits. You obey me now, Amy. So if you don’t want to work with me I’ll just make you work for me. Now get on the floor and apologize to me like a proper slave.”

Amy remained exactly where she was, calmly smiling at Cathy.

The dark haired girl blinked in shock. She probably wasn’t even aware that she’d shrunk back just an inch or so, but she backed up all the same.

“I said get off the bed and onto the floor,” Cathy repeated with more urgency.

Again Amy remained where she was.

“How… you couldn’t resist before…”

“Because I was doing it all wrong. Your little fun of playing with my memory helped me see the truth. You had fucked with my mind to always obey you, to do whatever you commanded over my own selfish needs. And wanting to break free to punish you was the most selfish thing I’ve ever wanted in my life, let me tell you. It nearly wore me out completely just trying to entrance you for as long as I did.”

“Then how…”

“I’m not disobeying you for me anymore,” Amy replied easily, her confident smile growing. “Now I’m disobeying you for your benefit.”

“Tell me how that even makes sense,” Cathy said with a hollow laugh, trying poorly to hide her fear.

“Because we’re almost identical in how much we love all of this brainwashing and enslavement. Except for one important detail. You’re not as strong as me.”

“I managed to beat you before.”

“That’s right. I disobeyed you, Mistress, I was a naughty, rude little slavegirl. And what did you do in return? You invited me and Diana in for a sweet, fun little threesome.” Amy giggled. “Not that it wasn’t fun, of course, but you proved how weak you are. You aren’t made from the proper material that’s required to really own someone.”

Cathy’s eyes filled with anger, the muscular girl rising up on her knees. “You want to test me and see how cruel I can be, Amy?”

Amy rose to the challenge, grinning wide and her blue eyes shining with defiance. “Absolutely. I’ll eat you alive, Cathy.”

There was no mistaking the instant wilting in Cathy’s resolve as the dark haired girl backed off.

“I’ve seen you at your worst, Cathy. And it’s not bad. You really did prove a frustratingly good mistress. Just not fit enough for what’s really required, and you know it. That’s what this whole thing has really been about. You’ve only been torturing and punishing me all this time because you’re trying to make me angry, vindictive, eager to pay you back for all you’ve done. This entire time you claimed to be rehabilitating me you’ve really just been trying to make an even crueler Mistress to own you.”

Cathy opened her mouth but nothing came out.

“And I only realized it when you lied to me just a minute ago.”

“What- what lie would that be?”

“That you loved this little threesome as much as I did. I was honest, this probably was the best sex of my life,” Amy admitted, her hard gaze softening tenderly. “It was fulfilling in an emotional way like nothing else. I think… I may have really needed something like this. But it didn’t mean as much to you, did it?”

“Of course it did,” Cathy snapped angrily.

“Sure, you enjoyed it a lot, but I’d wager it was nowhere near your favorite.” Amy suddenly grabbed her tits, squeezing her massive breasts together and lifting them up to Cathy’s face. The shorter girl instantly fixated on them, unable to look away. “Just stare at my tits, Cathy. You know you don’t want to resist them. You want to sink under my control. You want to obey my commands. You want to serve under my breasts completely. I don’t even have to use my power on you.”

Cathy was shaking, struggling. “That’s… not… true… I can… I can… resist”

“You can,” Amy admitted easily. “But you don’t want to. Because being my slave was the greatest thing you’ve ever experienced. Wasn’t it?”

Cathy tried to shake her head but her eyes stayed glued to Amy’s tits and she could only turn her head away so far before she was drawn back.

“Now listen to my voice as you lovingly watch my tits. Tell me the absolute truth. Was this threesome your favorite time having sex?”

“N-noooo.”

Amy grinned. “Then what was, Cathy? Speak with utter honesty. Reveal the truth you don’t want to face. Stare at the tits of your Mistress and tell yourself the truth.”

Cathy convulsed as pleasure struck her, loosening her tongue. “It was… the first time… you used me. How you… just made me so weak… and helpless… I couldn’t… had no control and… fuuuuck no no no it was so hoooot… was so wet… I kept masturbating for weeks after that… I’d be trying to fantasize in the shower… or in my bed when I couldn’t sleep… oh god… I’d start rubbing myself and try to think of my normal fantasies but they’d all suddenly change to you… standing over me… stroking your huge tits as I knelt and drooled and… I came so many times thinking of you… I never remembered… never wanted to remember it was so wrong but… it was my favorite. There’s never been anything better.”

Amy grinned as Cathy sat there panting and struggling to fight her own thoughts as they betrayed her.

“See, Cathy? I was right all along. You want me to be evil. Don’t you?”

“Yesss…” Cathy hissed, her voice escaping her.

“I’m sure part of you really does want to rehabilitate me, right?”

Cathy nodded.

“But you’d rather be my slave even more, wouldn’t you?”

Cathy’s head nodded eagerly and she groaned, still trying to fight.

Amy easily reached a hand out between Cathy’s legs, making sure to keep her back straight so her tits stayed in Cathy’s face. “Mhm, completely soaked. God, you’re pathetic.”

Instantly her pussy clenched around Amy’s fingers, sucking greedily as her body shook with pleasure.

“You were made to be the slave. And I was made to be the evl Mistress you truly need. So just accept it.”

“I- I caaaan’t,” Cathy whined. She knew part of her wanted to rebel, and the other half was ready to sink in servitude, but at this point Cathy truly didn’t know which side she was rooting for.

“Why not?”

“Because… I’d be selfish. I want to… oh god, I want to serve you. Wanna be your slut your fucktoy again, but… I don’t want the others to be. Really do want to help them.”

Amy nodded. “Then I’ll give you a choice, Cathy. Which is generous because you know I could melt that weak little mind of yours so easily right now.”

Cathy moaned and nodded in agreement.

“If you say you want me to be good I’ll stop. I’ll release everyone from my control. I’ll stop using my powers or only use them to help others, with your permission. To be honest, I’d probably keep sleeping with you too. You really are a lot of fun, after all. We could live happily ever after with everyone else living free.”

Cathy shivered. “What’s the other option?”

“You submit,” Amy said with conviction. There was venom dripping from her words, but Cathy knew the poison would taste delicious. “You be my slave and I stay in charge. And as a result of your selfish choice everyone else will suffer. For starters I’ll keep Diana as my simpering little pet girlfriend.” Diana crawled closer, loving the sound of that. She even moaned happily as Amy pet her head like a favored pet. “I’ll keep the cheerleaders as my sex slaves. Brooke and Beth and Mrs. Trabdal and everyone else you tried to help. I’ll brainwash them all over again. You’ll be right by my side, every step of the way. And every person I’ll enslave you’ll know it’s your fault. That you could have stopped me. Instead you let it all happen because you were too horny and weak to help yourself. You’ll be complicit in every cruel thing I ever do. And wouldn’t that make a desperate slave like you feel so proud that you could help your Mistress?”

Amy stared into Cathy’s eyes as the girl shook violently, shutting her eyes and muttering to herself as she tried to silence her thoughts. The blonde giggled. “Seems like part of you really loves option two.”

“I don’t… I don’t… I… I…”

“Tell me truthfully what you’ll pick, Cathy. Happy ending where I’m just a normal, sweet girl. Or where I’m your evil Mistress.”

Cathy suddenly opened her eyes, staring at Amy and seeing the two conflicting images. The sweet and shy girl she’d just made love to for hours on end, or this version of her now. Wicked and cruel and only eager to hurt and punish her more. It took her less than a second to answer.

“You. I want you Amy.” Cathy closed her eyes, shoulders shaking. “Please forgive me,” she whispered to no one, or maybe everyone. “I… want you to stay like this. Powerful. Dominant. Evil and cruel.”

Amy grinned. “Tell me why.”

“Because the old you was boring. I don’t want to be mean, you were nice and funny and I did enjoy myself but… just seeing that evil look in your eyes, like I already belong to you and you know exactly what I’m going to do because it’s what you wish of me… like I’m just a puppet, a toy you can use. It’s making my heart race and my… my head all light and fuzzy. Like I can barely think.”

“This is what you want,” Amy purred as she leaned in, pushing Cathy back against the wall. She laid one hand on Cathy’s throat possessively, her other hand sliding down her stomach to tease her dripping cunt. “This is what you deserve.”

“Yes. I’m so weak… and worthless… I—”

“You’re not worthless,” Amy suddenly cut her off. Cathy opened her eyes in surprise. The blonde girl kissed her slowly, sensually, caressing her throat. When she finally broke the kiss Amy said “You belong to me now Cathy. Completely. I own your mind.” Amy slipped a finger inside her pussy, Cathy moaning in bliss. “I own your body. You’re my slave now and forever. And that should be the greatest purpose you’ll ever have.”

Cathy suddenly smiled, tears at the corner of her eyes. This feeling welling up in her heart, the sheer joy she felt at Amy speaking to her like this. It’s what she always craved. She’d tried to fight it, to deny it as she attempted to change Amy into a better person, but it was always there under the surface. Sabotaging her all along and corrupting her.

Amy wiped away the tear on Cathy’s cheek and the other girl smiled in gratitude.

“Now all you have to do is surrender, Cathy. Just give in to my breasts. And I’ll punish you worse than you can ever imagine.”

“Promise?” Cathy asked, hopeful.

“I’ll make your life a living hell.”

At that Cathy gave a drunken smile. She know she should fight, that she wasn’t thinking straight. No matter how much this turned her on part of her was still screaming to fight and resist Amy. That if she gave in now she’d be damning herself completely. Somehow knowing she was betraying that resistant part of herself only made it so much hotter as she shoved her face into Amy’s tits.

“Brainwash me,” she said in a muffled voice. “Corrupt me. Enslave me. Own me, Mistress.”

The programming in Amy’s head kicked in, stripping the restraints away from her mind as she felt her power bursting through her. “If you wish,” Amy muttered, unleashing her full power on Cathy’s mind and melting her weak thoughts instantly. Diana still knelt beside Amy, watching as Cathy slumped over and drooled on Amy’s tits like an empty shell.

“What are we going to do now, Amy?” Diana asked with a curious smile.

“Anything I want,” Amy answered. “And boy, do I have some fun things planned.”

* * *

Cathy groaned as she woke up, rubbing at her eyes groggily. Where was she? Her mind felt like it was full of sludge, barely working. Then quick as a lightning strike everything came back to her. Amy turning the tables, taunting her with all those horrible truths. And that she’d surrendered like some weak little slut. Cathy leapt to her feet to try and find Amy but there was no one else in the room. In fact, this was her room. When had she gotten home? How long was she out for?

This was bad. Cathy tried to check her thoughts, as much as that was possible, but oddly she didn’t feel different. She still thought of Amy the same way, no strange implanted desires. At least none she recognized. How was she supposed to know if her thoughts had been changed? Cathy marched towards the door as she tried to think of a plan of action. There was no telling what Amy might have done with her after she went under so she had to prepare for anything.

Her hand was on the doorknob when she froze, catching sight of the mirror beside her door. Slowly, terrified, she turned to face herself in the mirror. Cathy tugged at the yellow, pleated skirt and took in the matching yellow top with the red letter emblazoned on it. In a moment of horror she looked back at her bed and saw two fluffy yellow and orange pompoms at the foot of her bed. Cathy stared down at her cheerleader uniform, the exact same one that Amy and the other cheerleaders wore, and she screamed.