The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Falling For Her Tits

Chapter 16

Cathy hurried through the front doors of the high school, earning quite a few stares from the long brown jacket she was wrapped up in. The summer heat had already begun to set in and though it was still morning it was easily in the eighties. She wiped sweat from her brow and ignored the jokes. Better to earn a few laughs for looking strange than show them the truth. That underneath this stupid coat was the bright orange cheerleader uniform that was impossible for her to remove.

The thin athlete had spent all morning tearing at the uniform but every time her fingers went to unzip the skirt they went numb, fumbling uselessly. Any time she tried to grab the shirt to pull it off her hands lost all strength. Desperate she’d even tried taking a set of scissors to cut the uniform off but obviously she’d been completely unable to bring herself to make even a tiny cut. Amy really had trapped her as a cheerleader.

She hurried on to the bathroom and ducked into a stall, her face revealing how she was struggling to keep it together. Cathy tried to hold on just a little longer but it was impossible. With barely enough time to lock the stall she threw open the coat, almost collapsing at the sense of relief that washed over her. Being trapped to stay in uniform seemed to be part of a trigger Amy had left in her mind.

In what Cathy thought was an inspired move she tried to cover the uniform up under another shirt and stuffing the skirt into a pair of jeans. It felt completely uncomfortable, itchy and tight and just wrong, but Cathy managed to hide the uniform. It had worked… for all of ten minutes before the tension of not showing off her uniform drove her to tear her own clothes off and reveal the cheerleader underneath. Thankfully she’d only been a block from her house and Cathy hoped that not too many of the neighbors had seen the embarrassing display. As a compromise Cathy had been able to stuff herself inside the knee length brown jacket, but she could only go a few minutes without needing to flash the uniform, like coming up for breath while diving in the pool.

Cathy knew it wasn’t going to work. The coat had let her hide the uniform on her way into school but it wouldn’t work at all during her classes. What was even the point of hiding it now if she’d be forced to reveal it eventually?

Feeling refreshed from opening up the coat Cathy slipped out of the stall, hoping to splash cold water on her face and try to cool down. Only when she turned to the sinks she was shocked to see that someone else was in the bathroom. The goth girl Eva had her jet black hair done up in a bun with strands of soft curling hair framing her face. Her face hardly had any make up on but with the dark violet and black colors it made her eyes and lips stand out prominently. Clearly she’d put time and work into her appearance, as the fashionable girl was famous for, only the look was topped off with a bland green sweater that was easily two sizes too large.

She was another of Amy’s victims, guilty only of happening to look better than the vindictive blonde. When Cathy had been in control she’d forced Amy to reveal her crimes so she knew that Eva had been made to get her nipples pierced, leaving them always sensitive and poking out through anything she wore. Eva was made to wear oversized and unflattering clothes, though Amy had given those orders in the fall. Now Eva seemed to be as pale and dripping with sweat as Cathy was from her large jacket. Cathy felt a pang of regret. Eva had been one of the next girls she was going to force Amy to release, but she’d gotten too distracted with her own selfish fun and wasted time. Now Amy was back in command and they were both helpless victims.

Eva gave a bored glance to her side, noting Cathy as she came out of the stall, and turned back to the sink. Then she spun around, eyes wide when she confirmed that Cathy was in fact wearing the school’s cheerleader outfit.

Incredulously she asked “Cathy? Did you join the cheer squad?”

The shorter girl shifted on her feet, fingers fumbling with the bottom of the skirt as she tried to look away. What was she supposed to say? Obviously she should lie instead of admitting she’d been brainwashed onto the cheer squad, but what lie could she possibly give that would be plausible. Cathy considered just making a run for it out of the bathroom, then suddenly found herself standing up straight and putting on a cheery smile.

“Yup, I can’t believe how lucky I am they let me join this late in the year,” Cathy’s mouth said all on it’s own, while Cathy watched from inside her head in horror. She hadn’t wanted to say any of that!

“But… you hate the cheerleaders,” Eva replied, trying to comprehend what had come over the girl. “Well, you hate Amy at least. When we worked on that science project together you couldn’t shut up about how awful she was using her tits to get what she wanted.”

“You don’t know the half of it,” Cathy had wanted to say, but her mouth remained sealed. Instead that same weird, peppy voice answered again using her mouth.

“Oh, Amy’s not so bad. I got to hang out with her more and she’s actually really nice. And super pretty too.” Cathy’s face blushed and she put her hands behind her back, rocking back and forth and looking like a smitten schoolgirl who admitted to a crush. Inside Cathy wanted to die of humiliation. What the hell had Amy programmed her to act like?

Eva just stared in shock and crossed her arms. Unfortunately the motion brushed against her nipples and Eva visibly shivered, quickly pulling her arms away and planting them back at her sides. When she got under control from the sensitive pleasure Eva gave Cathy a serious look.

“You need to stay away from Amy. She’s not… She’s not a good person. She… Okay, I don’t know why she’s not but I’m just certain that she’s trouble. You have to trust me.”

Cathy wanted to hug the poor girl, who seemed to guess that Amy was behind her uncomfortable wardrobe. She wanted to apologize that she hadn’t been able to do anything to help her, and now that Cathy was a helpless cheerleader slave there was nothing that she could do. Instead of offering her sympathy Cathy waved dismissively and snorted.

“Oh, Amy’s great. You just have to get to know her better. She even gave me this great uniform. You wanna see?”

Before Cathy could even think to stop herself her arms were suddenly tossing the jacket off, leaving it forgotten in the corner of the bathroom. Cathy laughed and did a graceful twirl, the orange pleated skirt flaring up around her and revealing a white pair of panties. Normally the cheerleaders were allowed to wear orange spandex bloomers under their skirts but clearly Amy wasn’t worried about Cathy’s modesty.

Eva just watched Cathy’s enthusiastic twirls in bewilderment. Cathy stopped suddenly, grinning wide. “Amy even taught me a cheer, check it out!”

Cathy jumped up and landed with her feet apart, clapping her hands. “Ready, Okay. We—”

“You better save that for the field, Cathy.”

Cathy spun around to see Amy entering the bathroom, a huge satisfied grin stamped on her face. Eva scowled as Amy entered and the goth pushed her way past Cathy to leave.

“Congrats on being a cheerleader, Cathy. Glad you’re happy about it.”

Cathy wanted to reach out to Eva and explain what was happening but the programming in her head wouldn’t let her. However, when Eva tried to leave the bathroom Amy stepped in front of her to block the way. “Oh Eva, I’ve been hoping to see you. I’ve got a lot of catching up to do with people.”

Eva rolled her eyes. “No offense Amy but a month away from graduation isn’t the best time to try and make friends.”

“I don’t know about that,” Amy replied as she took hold of the bottom of her shirt. “I think having lots of friends can be especially useful.”

“Well, then let me be more honest. There’s no way in hell I’m ever going to like you Amy. Nothing you can do will—”

Amy flipped her shirt up, exposing Eva to her enormous, bare breasts. The goth girl’s words trailed off as she stared in wonder, caught completely off guard. Only her mind didn’t recover from the shock of being flashed. Instead staring at Amy’s tits only seemed to make it harder and harder to think. Eva was frozen with one hand up and her mouth hung open, posed like a mannequin gawking at Amy’s chest.

Behind them Cathy watched helplessly. It wasn’t just that Amy had programmed her not to interfere with her playing with others, though she was sure that was planted in her head now too. It was the fact that Cathy was just as captured by the sight of Amy’s tits. Just having those big breasts in front of her made her mind run slowly, like they were sucking up all of her capacity to think. And with Eva becoming more mindless by the second Cathy knew that Amy’s powers weren’t affecting her. This was her own weakness making her wet and needy for Amy’s tits. She’d internalized it so much that even enslaved Amy had been able to use those tits against her. Now Cathy knew she was well and truly trapped.

“Eva, you love staring at my lovely tits, don’t you?”

“I- yessss…” Eva said, her dark make up only making her wide eyes seem more empty.

“And you’re going to be my obedient little slave again, just like before.”

Eva nodded her empty head emphatically, curly bangs bouncing. “Yes Amy, I’m a… I’m a good obedient slave.”

“Take that ugly sweater off,” Amy said, satisfied Eva was under her control. The blonde glanced over at Cathy, wearing a smug smile as she checked out the athlete in the uniform. Cathy felt chills of pleasure rush over her and she posed in the uniform, unable to deny the delightful feeling that showing herself off for Amy gave her.

Eva threw the sweater aside and revealed that underneath she only wore a plain cream colored bra. Cathy reached out and cupped her breast, earning a pleased gasp from the entranced girl. “No shirt, Eva?”

“Too hot,” Eva gasped again as Amy continued to toy with the goth’s large tits. “Nearly feel like I’m going to pass out with the sweater on.”

Amy nodded, almost seeming to understand the trouble her command caused the girl. Still posed like she was modeling her uniform Cathy studied Amy curiously. Could it be that she’d actually gotten through to her? That Amy had learned her lesson?

“Yeah, I guess it’s not really sweater weather anymore. So let’s think of something especially humiliating for you,” Amy said as she pulled down Eva’s bra and ran her fingers over the pierced nipples, Eva shaking in the intense pleasure of it. “Since you’re too much of a slut to actually wear a shirt maybe you should just walk around in your bra all day.”

Eva shivered, her pliable mind absorbing the words.

“Yes Amy, I’ll wear only my bra… just a slut…”

Cathy wanted to shake her head in disappointment but it was still stuck in place with that plastic Barbie smile for Amy. Eva was trapped just like Cathy then. Both forced to walk around school and humiliate themselves, let everyone see what they’d been forced to wear and how hot it was to be exposed. Everyone staring as Cathy showed off her twirls and flashed her panties, let the skirt ride high as she went up stairs so everyone behind could good a good glimpse of her ass. The shirt so tight even her tiny tits would stand out, nipples poking through as she grinned and got wetter and wetter. So good to be a horny cheerleader. So good to show off her body. So good to be Amy’s.

“Enjoying the show, Cathy?”

Snapping out of the fantasies Cathy looked around, surprised she’d zoned out completely. Then when she remembered where she was Cathy looked away in shame as Amy kept toying with Eva’s sensitive tits. “It’s not… yes, it’s hot how you’re using Eva. That she hates you but can’t help but give in to you. Just like me. You know I enjoy it,” Cathy finished.

Amy just laughed. “Well yeah, I know that part. But I’m talking about how you’re dripping.”

Cathy opened her eyes wide and looked down at herself. There was a thin wet trail dripping down one leg all the way to her knee, staining into the high white socks she had to wear. Cathy flipped up the skirt to see that her white panties were soaked and nearly see through by now. She freaked, wanting to grab some paper towels and try to clean up the dripping juices. But with her panties this dripping wet there was nothing she could do to try and hide that. Amy’s programming to keep the uniform in place included her underwear too. And since she couldn’t stop herself from twirling like a brainwashed ballerina for anyone who remarked on her uniform they’d see the wet patch at her cunt, see what a depraved slut she was. Cathy shook helplessly while the scenario played out in her head, one hand pressing against the wet fabric of the panties and circling at her clit.

Amy continued to toy with Eva’s pierced nipples but had spun the girl around so they could both watch Cathy helplessly playing with herself. The cheerleader stood behind her, enormous breasts pressing into Eva’s back and her arms wrapped around the goth girl’s thin waist. “See how she’s giving in to her fantasies, Eva? Unable to stop herself at all from how fucking good it feels to submit. You should try to be a good slave, just like Cathy.”

Eva let out a tiny moan and couldn’t stop from staring as Cathy rubbed through her panties.

“Yes, gonna be a good slave like Cathy.”

Cathy froze, eyes opening wide with one hand remaining stuck to her damp panties. It was knowing that Amy wasn’t just toying with her like normal but that she was actually using her to help brainwash Eva. That she was nothing but a tool for Amy to claim more slaves to her powerful tits. Cathy realized what Amy would use her for and her fingers pressed hard into her pussy lips, actually pushing against the fabric enough to slip inside. She could have pushed the panties aside but there wasn’t enough of her left able to think about something practical. Cathy shoved her fingers into herself again and again, straining the wet fabric and grinding it into her sensitive clit. Whatever part of her had been resisting was gone now, replaced by this nearly mindless slave that got off on simply being of use to Amy.

“Nnghhh yessss,” Cathy growled, lost in animalistic lust. “You… you should be Amy’s slave. You will be Amy’s slave, no escape.”

Amy’s fingers twisted at the piercings and Eva whimpered in bliss, her lips peeling back into an ecstatic grin as Cathy’s words seeped in.

“No escape… must be Amy’s slave.”

“You have to obey her tits,” Cathy continued, knowing she should stop this but her fingers kept fucking her through her panties and the pleasure was too fantastic to bring it to an end. “We belong to her huge tits. It’s our place to sink and serve her tits. It’s natural, biological. Amy’s tits makes her better than us so she should control us.”

Cathy heard Eva repeating her words back to her. Some of them were the mantras she knew Amy had originally brainwashed her with, but not all of them. Some were completely new declarations to Amy that she must have come up with herself. Knowing that she was betraying Eva and helping her become enslaved to Amy again stung at her heart, but it only made her fingers fuck her faster.

The worst part was that even in this strange trance Cathy knew it was all her fault. That Amy hadn’t used her tits to make her do this just now. This was all her fault, her fantasies taking over her mind and making her act like this. It meant that deep down she wanted to be a helpless obedient drone for Cathy. Eager to worship her amazing breasts and do anything to please Amy. That no matter how she tried to resist or stop Amy in the end this was who she truly was deep down. At her core Cathy belonged to Amy and there was no escape from her desires. Amy wasn’t just free to use her powers on anyone she wished. Now Cathy wouldn’t be able to stop herself from helping her Mistress recruit more and more slaves. Even just the thought of her leading her friends to Amy one by one, or distracting teachers and other adults so Amy would be able to surprise them with her hypnotic tits, all of those wicked fantasies only got Cathy off harder.

Amy watched with a satisfied smirk as Cathy lost herself deeper into the role, fucking herself as she made up mantra after mantra for the hypnotized Eva to recite. At the rate Cathy was going she would likely turn Eva into a permanently mindless fucktoy. Fun as the thought was she had other plans for the goth girl.

“You exist for Amy’s pleasure. Your only purpose is to get Amy off.”

“I exist for Amy’s pleasure. My only purpose is to get Amy off.”

“You will dream of her tits and how you can serve them.”

“I will dream of her tits and how I can serve them.”

“Amy will make you—”

“Cum now Cathy,” Amy cut in.

“—surrender and nnnrrgghhhyyyeessss.”

Cathy stopped with her mouth open, a mantra of obedience and humiliation caught in her throat as her body climaxed without warning. She was caught in place, shivering in silent ecstasy as her eyes rolled back in her head. All that escaped her was a quiet whine as the athlete trapped in the cheerleader outfit came for her Mistress.

“When you finish cumming try to wipe up some of the mess you made all over your legs. I can’t have them throwing you out of school now that I finally got you on the cheer squad.”

With her eyes still only showing white Cathy nodded. Her fingers slipped out of her cunt and hung limp at her side as she slowly walked over to the wall, sluggishly pulling some paper towels from the dispenser. Amy was wondering how hard Cathy must have cum to turn herself into such an empty zombie. The dark haired girl kept the vacant smile as she cleaned the pussy juice dripping down her thighs. Slowly though her thoughts returned and Cathy began to wake and realize what she’d just willingly put herself through.

If she had done all of that to herself how the hell was she supposed to stop Cathy now?

“When you’re done head back out there,” Amy muttered, focusing her attention on pleasing Eva. She was kissing at the goth girl’s pierced nipples and had one hand slipping inside of her pants.

Cathy blushed with embarrassment as she bent down and picked up her coat. Amy pulled her head away from Eva’s rack and shook her head. “Do you really think I’m going to let you wear that over the pretty outfit I got you? Besides, you saw what trying to cover up did to you.”

Gritting her teeth Cathy tucked the coat under her arm. “Fine, I’ll put it in my locker.”

Amy nodded, then grinned as an idea struck her. “Put it in the locker room. You can go back for it at the end of the day.”

Cathy pouted. That was on the other side of the school and Amy knew it. “You just want me walking around more so everyone can see me in this humiliating getup.”

“Exactly. And don’t act like I’m the only one getting off on this.”

That made the reluctant cheerleader blush deeper as her legs pressed together. She’d cleaned up most of the wetness on her thighs but her panties themselves were still soaked through. And if she kept to the same ditzy dance routine she gave for Eva…

“Amy, can…” Cathy gulped, trying to get up the courage to actually ask Amy anything. She wasn’t afraid of asking but of the price that the request might come with. But with her panties so shamefully soaked she had no choice. “Can I wear something under the skirt? Please, anyone who sees them will know how wet I am. You can’t.”

Her blonde mistress kept her head lying on Eva’s breasts, her tongue casually licking out at the pierced nipple as she considered. Every time she dragged her tongue over the silver piercing Eva hissed in air and shivered in delight. And the whole time she teased Eva she kept her eyes on Cathy, as if she were deep in thought. Oh god, what was Amy going to do to her?

“Cathy, you are going to flash everyone you meet,” Amy announced suddenly, and Cathy felt the ground open up and swallow her. The words hit her with the force of a truck but the worst was knowing that as soon as Amy said it part of Cathy had instantly given up. Cathy wasn’t sure how much of her horror showed on her face but Amy was grinning from her reaction.

“Amy, you can’t—”

“You’ll show everyone what a horny slut you are,” Amy continued, using her fingers to tease Eva’s other nipple while she talked. “You will tell everyone that you’re my slut. That your Mistress made you cum so hard that your panties were soaked through.”

Cathy twitched, mind reeling as she soaked in the terrible command. She was furious. She was terrified. She was… She was…

Her cunt trembled with need and Cathy realized she was hornier than she’d ever been in her life. Disbelieving Cathy’s hands gripped the bottom of the skirt and pulled it up, revealing the clearly damp panties for all to see.

“Good slut, now get to it. Classes start in half an hour.”

Cathy let out a whimper and nodded, walking off to the door with her skirt at her waist and those lust stained panties completely on display. She reached out for the door knob, hesitating, when Amy laughed behind her.

“Oh my god, Cathy, cover yourself up already. You really are shameless, aren’t you?”

Grateful Cathy hastily shoved the skirt back into place, all of that vibrating tension that had been filling her melting away with relief.

“Fuuuck, I really thought you were going to make me.”

Amy picked her head up from Eva’s breasts, staring at Cathy.

“You probably think I’m a bitch for making you believe you were going to parade around in your undies, don’t you?”

“Yes,” Cathy answered without hesitation.

“Uh huh. And tell me how turned on were you by the thought of actually going through with it?”

“I—” she gulped, mouth dry and pussy dripping wet. “I don’t think I was ever that horny that fast. I couldn’t help it. The thought of being that exposed, that you were so cruel you’d make me publicly humiliate myself I just… fuck, I’m still so wet.”

“And if I’d been nice and said you could be modest would you have had that fun little thrill?”

Cathy stopped, realizing what Amy was getting at. In a quiet voice she said “No.”

“Then doesn’t that make me a good Mistress? That I gave you that horrifying and amazing rush at the idea of being that humiliated, and yet I was nice enough to not make you go through with it?”

“You…” Cathy struggled mentally to come up with an answer. Amy was torturing her with this embarrassment. She was making her a cheerleader and a slut against her will, and yet being humiliated like this was exactly what she’d always wanted. So if she wanted to be enslaved and degraded was any of this actually against her will? Was she really against any of this or was resisting just a way to make the pleasure even greater for her? Somehow Amy had figured out all of these hidden desires and were exploiting them perfectly to get Cathy off. Wouldn’t all of that make her a good Mistress?

She was reeling as Amy gave another of those mocking laughs. “You can think about it on your way to the locker room. While you’re underwear is soaked like that you don’t have to show off to anyone, but thank anybody who compliments the uniform. And go ahead and grab a spare pair of panties and shorts from my locker. At the rate you’re dripping you’ll leave a puddle of pussy juices behind you everywhere you go.”

Cathy blushed and mumbled a bitter thanks as she turned to the door. She turned the handle but it rattled, stuck in place. It surprised her a little that Amy had locked the door to keep her humiliation private. She gave a last look back at Amy but the blonde was pushing Eva back into one of the stalls, smiling wickedly at whatever she had planned for the new slave. It was clear there was no way for her to stop it and that even if she could stop Amy she wouldn’t want to. The thought of Amy enslaving a girl was too hot to resist. So instead she hurried out into the hallway and high tailed it towards the gym.