The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Falling For Her Tits

Chapter 17

It took Cathy a few minutes to make her way to the gir’s locker room, forced to wear a cheery smile as she endured everyone congratulating her on becoming a cheerleader. Some were as confused as Eva, given how Cathy had been so vocal about how she despised the cheer squad, or at least Amy’s being on it. But with the programming in place Cathy was forced to greet everyone with a vapid grin and heartfelt thanks for their compliments, while under that short cheerleading skirt her drenched panties clung to her pussy tightly. Amy’s threats of public humiliation were still making Cathy’s thoughts reel wildly. She couldn’t help but imagine that she might be made to expose herself to every person she spoke to, the fact that she was utterly helpless against it and that whether she stayed modest or became a wanton slut was a decision entirely up to Amy, her Mistress.

She hated Amy and wished there was a way out of this torture.

She loved her Mistress who manipulated her and never wanted to leave the tight embrace of her control.

Cathy was stuck between those two desires, both incredibly passionate and forceful, leaving her utterly trapped. There was no way for her to escape if half of her was so eager to sabotage her every effort.

The short athlete ducked into the locker room, thankful that no one was there before school started but mostly happy that she could finally strip out of these soaked panties. Cathy stopped at Amy’s locker and instinctively dialed the combination and popped the lock free before she realized she’d even done it. Cathy let out a defeated sigh. Of course Amy had plugged the combination into her head; she probably planned to use Cathy as her own personal errand girl for the rest of the year. Cathy wouldn’t even be surprised to find she had been programmed with all the everyday information she’d need to serve Amy. She stuffed her coat into the locker and found the fresh pair of white underwear and a orange pair of shorts. They might be a bit big on her thin hips but it was better than the dripping panties she was left with.

Cathy quickly peeled the soaked panties off, the wet fabric clinging to her skin as she struggled to take them off. Finally she rolled the wet panties past her feet and let out a sigh of relief.

“Hey Cathy!”

Cathy jumped and shoved the damp panties into the locker, spinning around with her face a bright shade of embarrassed red. Running into the locker room was a smiling black girl with curly hair, dressed in the same yellow and orange uniform as her. Cathy racked her brain and recognized her from several meets. Kristin. Nice girl, though a little spacey sometimes. Cathy thought she could remember them discussing a movie once, but she couldn’t remember whether it was a good movie or a bad one. Then Cathy realized that she hadn’t put on the new panties which meant she was completely commando under the short skirt.

“Amy called me last night to say you joined the cheer squad but I honestly didn’t believe her.”

“Well, I did,” Cathy managed to say casually to the taller black girl. She had to make it seem like it wasn’t a big deal, not like she’d been brainwashed into becoming a cheerleader. “It’s fine, just something fun to do, I guess. I’m still on the track team.” Cathy stopped and frowned. Was she still on the track team? What had Amy decided to do with her? Being so powerless over her fate was frustrating, and she had to admit that it started to turn her on again. She had to get a grip or she’d never get control back.

“Well we’re happy you joined the squad, the more the merrier I say.” Kristin’s smile lit up the locker room. “And the uniform looks super cute on you! I love the skirt.”

The all too familiar fake smile was slapped onto Cathy’s face as she thanked her, though honestly it did make Cathy a little happy to hear that such a cute girl thought she looked good. Why did she have to figure out she was so into girls when she was in the middle of being brainwashed?

Kristin just continued to gush, clearly excited over her new teammate. “I think you’ll make a great cheerleader, really. You’re so great on track that I bet you’re really flexible and all.”

Cathy blushed, feeling herself answering on auto-pilot as Amy had programmed. Dammit, this was another cheerleader at least, couldn’t she answer for herself? “Thanks Kristin, I’m really looking forward to getting out on the field. Amy even started showing me a cheer if you want to see.”

Kristin nodded her head excitedly in the cutest way that melted Cathy’s heart. Cathy was just glad she didn’t actually have to perform the humiliating spins and twirls. At least Amy was nice enough to stop her from showing off her damp panties. Only-

Cathy’s heart froze. She wasn’t wearing the wet panties anymore.

Which meant… oh god, which meant…

Cathy’s lips twitched, mind desperately trying to process what she should do. She heard the voice of her Mistress in her head, ordering her to dance and twirl for everyone who complimented her uniform. She had to dance and twirl for everyone.

But, Amy didn’t want her to really humiliate herself, she said so.

No, Cathy heard her own voice counter. Mistress said we didn’t have to dance if it showed off our wet panties. We’re not wearing wet panties anymore.

In her head Cathy cried out in fear, saying that if she twirled now she’d show off her bare ass. And her pussy. Her completely wet pussy. Kristin would see everything, and that…

Turns you on so much, the submissive voice answered. It will give us pleasure to obey Mistress’ command. It will give us pleasure to show off our dripping cunt to such a cute girl. It will give us pleasure to expose and humiliate ourselves. Why would we even try to fight it?

Because we’re not… because I’m not a slut… I don’t get turned on by being a slut, only… I am getting off on it… I’m so turned on wanting to be made to act like a slut but… I shouldn’t… I shouldn’t… I shouldn’t want this so much… I

“Cathy?”

She blinked awake, realizing she must have froze in place like a computer taken over by a virus. An incredibly invasive virus. “Um, sorry about that. Just nervous I guess.”

“Oh good,” Kristin said, eyes twinkling happily. “So are you going to show off the moves Amy showed you?”

Cathy’s heart skipped a beat, but this time she had nothing left in her to resist. Completely out of control Cathy grinned and lifted her arms up in a cheer. She raised her leg and spun about, pirouetting with perfect balance and making her orange skirt fly up to reveal that she was completely naked under the skirt. Cathy shut her eyes as she spun, completely defeated. She felt the cool air kissing at her exposed ass, and worst of all she knew that being made to act so shameless only made her pussy hotter, no doubt gushing by now. And Kristin had a front row seat to take in all of her humiliation.

Finally Cathy stopped spinning before she got dizzy, forced to look up and see Kristin’s reaction. The black girl was blushing deeply, and any second she was bound to start laughing at how Cathy made such a fool of herself. Completely humiliated the dark haired athlete gripped the bottom of her skirt, lowering her head and waiting for the insults to come.

Only Kristin didn’t make fun of her. In fact she didn’t say anything. Cathy glanced up and saw that Kristin was biting her lips, a strange look in her eyes. Was she… turned on?

Cathy nearly slapped her forehead. Of course Kristin got horny watching her show off her ass; Amy had turned all the cheerleaders into sex-crazed lesbians. Finally Kristin shook her head and realized she’d been staring.

“Um, wow, that was… really great,” Kristin mumbled, blushing furiously.

“Sorry, I forgot I didn’t have panties on.” Cathy almost groaned, it was such a bad excuse.

“It’s okay, Cathy,” she replied with a friendly smile. “Just be sure to wear something under your skirt at a meet, alright? We don’t need to show that much school spirit.”

“I know, I know. I just… couldn’t help myself and…”

Kristin raised an eyebrow. “I think I can guess what that was about.”

“You can?” Cathy asked, surprised. Did she know that Amy was controlling all of them?

“I’m flattered, really. If I didn’t have a girlfriend I’d certainly consider it.”

Cathy held up her hands, laughing nervously. “I- I wasn’t hitting on you.”

“Really? Because you certainly looked like you were enjoying yourself doing it.”

“That’s…” Cathy fumbled for an excuse. “I was already really wet before you came in.”

Kristin grinned. “Yeah, you’ll fit right in with the cheer squad. Just remember that I’m dating Lydia so I’m a taken girl.”

Cathy cocked her head to the side, trying to remember who that was. Was Amy matching the cheerleaders up? She hadn’t mentioned anything about that to her before. “Lydia? Isn’t she the girl with—”

“With the really big and amazing ass, yes,” Kristin answered, eyes glazing over as she thought of her girlfriend. Then she pointed at Cathy with a serious expression. “And that great butt is all mine so hands off.”

“Don’t worry, the last thing on my mind is hooking up with any of the cheerleaders,” Cathy said honestly, though she doubted Amy would let that stand for long.

“Perfect,” Kristin said and gave Cathy a warm, welcoming hug. “As long as you’re just an occasional sex toy I think I’ll be fine with that.”

“Wait, sex toy?”

Kristin tittered. “Well, duh. Amy said you volunteered to take over for her as team vibrator. She also said you’re reeeeally good at eating pussy so I’m looking forward to it.”

Cathy’s stomach dropped at the thought of being helplessly made to eat out the rest of the cheer squad as punishment. Unfortunately she swore she felt her pussy cheering and drooling with anticipation. God she was hopeless. Realizing it would only take a simple request from Kristin to keep her trapped in the locker room, hungrily licking at the black girl’s cunt, Cathy nervously took a step back.

“Um, that’s just for after practice, right? Not like you’re gonna make me eat you out now?” Cathy shivered. “I mean if you said to I’d drop to my knees and please you right now. I could strip or dance more too, anything to make you enjoy yourself.” Freezing in panic Cathy couldn’t tell if all of that was part of Amy’s programming or her own submissive fantasies taking over again.

Kristin laughed and shook her head. “You drive a really hard bargain but actually me and Lydia have first period off, so we were kind of going to meet up in her for some… you know,” she mumbled nervously. Then giggled as she remembered Cathy flashing her pussy already, as if it was ridiculous to keep it secret. “Okay, between us cheerleaders she’s gonna fuck my brains out.”

Fun as it sounded to stay and watch the lesbian couple get it on, and it did sound incredibly tempting to Cathy, she knew that she was on thin ice so long as the other cheerleaders had her at their beck and call. She quickly snatched the fresh pair of panties and orange spats from Amy’s locker before slamming it shut, trying to hurry out.

“Well you two have fun, I gotta go and—”

Then suddenly Kristin’s eyes lit up, as if she’d just gotten the greatest idea. Cathy gulped, knowing what was coming.

“Actually Cathy, why don’t you stay? I mean, as long as Lydia is fine with it I don’t see why we can’t try out the squad’s new sex toy.” She blushed. “I mean, if you’re cool with it. Hope you didn’t mind me just kind of volunteering you to be fucked.”

Cathy shivered and put on a bright grin. “I’m happy to help out the other cheerleaders, and I’m dying to be a good sex toy. I’ll do anything to please you and Lydia, just ask and I’ll obey.”

Kristin clapped her hands and jumped up excitedly. “Wow, you really get into the role. I’d have sworn you were, like, our submissive slave or something.”

A dizzying flush of pleasure washed over Cathy, like someone pouring delicious, sugary syrup into her head that was swallowing up all of her thoughts, making them slow and fuzzy as she basked in the warm, sticky embrace. She put on a vacant smile and nodded. “I’ll be your sex slave, Kristin. Just give me an order, mhmm, and I’ll obey.”

Now Kristin seemed to shiver with pleasure, quickly grabbing Cathy’s limp hands and dragging her towards the showers. “Ooh, I’ve got just the thing in mind. Lydia’s going to love this little surprise.”

* * *

Lydia slipped into the locker room and used her wide hips to shut the door behind her, pleasant little goosebumps running through her. She’d always been so embarrassed of her big ass but ever since Amy took over Lydia had started to really enjoy her best feature. And having Kristin practically drooling over her plump rear certainly helped boost her confidence to. Thankfully no one would come into the locker room until after third period, which gave her and Kristin plenty of privacy for some early morning fun. Between her mathlete sessions and Kristin’s rehearsals for the school play they hardly ever got to hang out together, making these small chances to be together especially valuable.

“Kristin, you in here?” Lydia heard her voice echoing through the empty locker room. Then from the showers she heard her girlfriends lovely voice calling back.

“In the showers, Lydia. Come on in,” Kristin sang sweetly.

Lydia grinned and quickly hurried over to the secluded shower area, leaving her backpack outside. “I hope you don’t have an early morning shower in mind. You know I hate showing up to class with my hair—”

She turned the corner and gasped, surprised to find Kristin and Cathy kneeling on the tiled floor, completely naked. They sat with their legs spread to show off glistening pussies, hands waiting submissively behind their backs.

“…wet,” Lydia said under her breath, though she wasn’t talking about her hair anymore.

“Welcome Mistress,” Kristin cooed invitingly. “I hope you enjoy my gift.”

“Wha- how did you get Cathy in on this?” Lydia was still staring in shock at Cathy, though her eyes seemed to especially enjoy roaming over her toned naked body.

“My sister slave willingly surrendered to you, Mistress. We seek only to bring you pleasure.”

“Yes Mistress,” Cathy said in the same submissive tone. “Your slaves seek only to bring you pleasure.”

Lydia shuffled on her feet, noticing how instantly wet she’d become.

“Okay seriously, pause on the role play. Kristin, what’s going on?”

Kristin broke character and burst into a giggling fit. “I’m trying to surprise you with a threesome, sweetie. You always say you wished you had a harem to play with.”

Lydia blushed. “Well yeah, I’m not complaining there. Just wondering how you roped Cathy into it.”

“Well she’s the new sex toy for the cheerleading squad so Cathy was happy to help out. Isn’t that right, Cathy?”

The flat-chested athlete nodded with a vacant smile. “Yes, this slave is happy to please. Use me as you wish.”

Kristin snickered and said “She’s super in character.”

“Wait, Cathy’s a sex toy for the squad?”

“Yeah, as the newest member she took over for Amy as the team vibrator,” Kristin said, as if it were obvious.

Lydia only looked more bewildered. “Cathy’s a cheerleader?”

The black girl folded her arms, annoyed. “Amy told us in the group chat. Didn’t you read the messages explaining that?”

“There’s just so many, I try to skim through.”

Kristin shook her head disapprovingly. “Lydia, I told you to be better on that. Fine, I’ll catch you up. Cathy got inducted to the cheer squad, and she volunteered to be anyone’s sex toy if they ask.”

The wide hipped cheerleader grinned. “Wow, that’s pretty kinky of her.”

“Mhm, that’s what I thought. So I figured since we’re gonna role play Mistress and her obedient slave, why not give you double the fun?”

Now Lydia was unbuttoning her blouse, getting into it. “Sounds great to me. I don’t know why but the thought of being dominant and taking over the cheer squad, making them all my obedient sex slaves, it just seems like the hottest thing ever to me. No idea where that comes from though.”

Kristin giggled, saying “You’ve just got a weird brain, but I do love it. Now then, your slaves await your orders, Mistress.”

“Then I want my slaves to bow and swear their devotion to me,” Lydia demanded, voice suddenly full of confidence. She watched as the girls both shivered in delight, raising their hands to Lydia and bending forward until their foreheads rested on the floor.

“We hear and obey,” Cathy and Kristin said in unison. Kristin had instructed Cathy on all of the mantras that Lydia loved to hear before they’d started. She’d been pleased how quickly Cathy absorbed it all, as if she’d had plenty of experience being a sex slave already.

“We swear ourselves to Mistress Lydia. We exist only to bring you pleasure. Use us as you desire. We hear and obey.”

Cathy felt as if she were trapped in her own head, like she was strapped into an out of control roller coaster plunging up and down wildly. She heard herself speaking those words of obedience and knew she should fight them, but it just felt too amazing to have those delicious words passing her lips to really stop. And why should she fight? This wasn’t someone manipulative like Amy. Kristin and Lydia seemed nice, but if she didn’t get out of this soon there was no telling how far she’ll end up sinking into Amy’s programming. Cathy imagined herself drowning in the conditioning and becoming nothing but an obedient fucktoy for the entire cheer squad, then instantly had to fight back against moaning in ecstasy. This was what Amy wanted, for her to be used by the cheerleaders until she’d given in to all those traitorous desires. That was why she needed to escape this.

Using all of her strength Cathy managed to pick her head up from the floor. She’d have to come up with an excuse, try to tell Lydia and Kristin that she’d been interested but wasn’t feeling up to a lesbian threesome at the moment and ask if she could go. But when she raised her head Cathy saw Lydia and gasped.

The chubby girl was completely naked now, that plump wide ass of hers on full display. Lydia must have heard Cathy gasp and turned around, revealing that she was lubing up a large strap on. “Oh, eager to get started?” she teased casually.

In that moment Cathy knew she was doomed. No matter how much she wanted to rebel against Amy she knew that there was no way in hell she could deny that she wanted this. Two beautiful women fucking her, being made to serve and obey. Everything about this situation was making her body burn up with need. With her mouth practically drooling with anticipation Cathy forgot all about trying to get away. Instead she nodded her head briskly.

“Yes Mistress Lydia. I… your slave needs to pleasure you.”

Beside her Kristin picked up her head and giggled. “Told you she was really into this role play stuff.”

Lydia slid the strap on into place, tightening the straps just as the bell rang for first period. Distantly Cathy knew she would be late for class but no longer cared. She had a Mistress to serve now, that was all that mattered to her.

“Alright, slaves,” Lydia said with a clap of her hands, making the other two girls rise up to their knees to await orders. “I think it’s time we start to have some fun.”