The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Falling For Her Tits

Chapter 21

The oven beeped urgently as Cathy frantically wheeled around the kitchen. She set the steaming vegetables down on the dinner table before rushing back to slide the pork chops out of the impatient oven. Cathy took in a whiff of the meal and decided that it smelled perfectly delicious. With a triumphant flourish she placed them in the center of the table, right besides the red unlit candles she’d bought at the florists when she picked up the flowers. Tulips, Amy’s favorite.

She took a step back and studied the dinner table, satisfied that it would be a perfect date. Not that Amy had any clue that she’d set all of this up for them. As far as her Mistress was aware Cathy was still her reluctant slave trying to fight for her freedom.

“Boy, is she going to be surprised by all of this,” Cathy giggled to herself.

Cathy almost jumped for joy when she heard the ring tone of Amy’s text, letting her know she was outside. Amy was here right on time for the dinner. It had taken some convincing to get her parents out of the house for the night, but for the evening she had planned Cathy knew it would be worth it. Cathy ran towards the door and smirked at the white shopping bags she’d put in the corner for later. Inside were some very special presents she’d picked up while she was out shopping. Honestly Cathy could hardly wait until dinner was over so she’d be able to try them out. Cathy slowed, coming to a stop in front of the door. She bit her lip as a wicked idea struck her, and Cathy found herself trapped in her own head, indecisively arguing with herself.

No, she couldn’t do that. It would mess up the order of the perfect evening she’d planned out.

On the other hand, the spontaneous fun would most likely be a highlight for the whole night.

But she’d spent so long on dinner, it would be a shame not to enjoy it.

On the other hand, that’s why god created the microwave.

Excited now Cathy stripped off her clothes before diving into the white shopping bags. “Amy sure is in for a surprise alright.”

* * *

Amy checked the time as she tapped her foot nervously. Cathy had been very insistent about her showing up exactly at five but now she’d been waiting here for almost six minutes. The blonde looked around nervously, wondering what Cathy had in mind. She’d become much more worried about Cathy, or more precisely just what she’d done to Cathy’s mind. Amy had to begrudgingly admit the girl had been extremely skilled at controlling her, and it was only natural to pay her back in kind. The plan had only been to torture her for a week or two before she finally released her. She still resented her time as Cathy’s slave, of course, but Amy could see now the kind of person she’d been. She’d been cruel and arrogant and had no right to abuse the rest of her classmates.

Naturally she kept the cold hearted Mistress act up to keep teasing Cathy, who really seemed to love it, but in her spare time Amy had been continuing her work of removing the programming from the other students. The work involved much less sex and humiliation without Cathy in charge, but Amy still found herself proud that she was making things right. For a few students she was even able to use her ability to help with their anxieties or concerns. Cathy had actually helped make her a better person.

And now Amy was terrified that she’d broken Cathy in return.

Cathy had seemed so eager about being completely subjugated that Amy hadn’t held back. Somehow she still expected Cathy to put up a fight, to try and turn the tables on her again and keep their little game going. Instead Cathy seemed to have folded within a day, becoming more depraved and eager to humiliate herself than ever. Was this the result of her own desires, or had Amy been fucking with her mind so long that Cathy’s personality was slipping away entirely? That worrying thought kept nagging at her, so she was happy that Cathy invited her over for dinner. Amy had firmly resolved not to play with her or control her for the evening. Instead she’d study Cathy carefully to notice if anything was off with her. Part of Amy hoped she was just overreacting from her own guilt. Cathy was a strong girl, she wouldn’t give up her pride that easily.

Finally the front door swung open and Amy smiled in relief, before she gasped.

“Cathy?”

Amy stared in awe at the seductive vision waiting for her. Cathy stood in a black lace corset with intricate flower designs running down the sleek material, tight around her waist but leaving her flat tits exposed to show off the small red clamps biting down on her nipples. She wore black stockings and garters to match, along with a crotchless thong. Amy could clearly see that Cathy’s pussy lips were already slick with need, but mostly she focused on the tiny pink end of a toy sticking out of her.

Cathy grinned as she shifted her hips, posing in what she hoped was a sexy way. “I decided to do a little shopping, do you like it?”

“Oh. My. God.” Amy’s mouth hung open, and Cathy was pretty sure she hadn’t blinked yet. Cathy giggled and spun about, showing off her toned ass in the thong. As she wiggled her ass from side to side Amy’s eyes followed along eagerly, giving Cathy a warm pleasing sensation that ran down her stomach.

“I’m glad you approve, Mistress,” Cathy purred as she walked deeper into the room. Her heels clicked with every carefully practiced step, but if she seemed to wobble Amy completely missed it. Instead the blonde girl followed her obediently into the living room, practically drooling. Cathy smiled back at her and in a syrupy sweet voice asked “Would you mind getting the door?”

“What door?” Amy mumbled. She shook her head and snapped out of it, blushing profusely as she shut the front door. “Sorry, I was just… um, yeah, wow.”

“I guess this is what it’s like for you being able to hypnotize people with your body,” Cathy tittered. She carefully tossed off one heel after the other, hoping it would seem like a seductive move and not just her abandoning the impossible to walk in heels. “I gotta say, the way you’re looking at me like I’m the hottest thing you’ve ever seen is a huge ego boost.”

Amy ran a hand over her mouth in a poor attempt to hide how turned on she was. “I mean, in that get up you kind of are the hottest thing I’ve ever seen.”

“Flatterer.” Cathy stuck out her tongue and wiggled her ass again. Amy felt something dominant and predatory shifting inside her body. Some savage beast roaring it’s approval and eager to gobble up this sexy thing in front of her. Amy wanted to throw that teasing Cathy down onto the couch and claim her right then and there. She put a foot forward, ready to reach out and twist at those little clamps, when Amy blinked and caught herself. No, she wasn’t here to fuck Cathy. But that was a very hard thing to remember while Cathy wore that outfit.

Amy cleared her throat and studied the rest of the room to try and clear her head, noticing several shopping bags in the corner. She recognized the name of the sex shop instantly. She still had to pay them back for all the inventory she’d used her tits to get for free. “So, what made you buy all of this?” Amy tried to ask innocently.

“I just thought I should wear something more fitting for a lowly sex slave. Doesn’t this outfit just scream submissive slut?”

“It really does,” Amy muttered happily as her eyes trailed along the sheen of her black stockings. As Cathy blushed Amy forced herself to look away. It was hard enough fighting down her desires and this smoking hot outfit Cathy had on was only adding fuel to the fire. She was the one who was always in charge anyway, so why was she having such a hard time resisting? Amy resolved to not stare at Cathy’s outfit anymore, a valiant effort that lasted all of three seconds before her eyes were drawn curiously back to the pink toy sticking out of Cathy’s pussy.

“Um, what’s that?” Amy asked nervously, pointing between Cathy’s legs. Whatever the toy was odds were it was something she’d be extremely interested in playing with.

“That’s my pussy of course,” Cathy answered with a straight face.

Amy slapped her forehead. “I meant what’s inside your pussy, obviously.”

“Well you should be more specific,” Cathy pouted.

Amy grit her teeth as she was hit hard with the urge to teach her a lesson. A swift spank to the ass to teach her some manners, another to put her in her place. A third rough spank because… well, just because. Amy shook off the idea of spanking Cathy, because she knew that if she started she’d never stop. Why the hell was Cathy being so bratty anyway? If she kept on baiting her Amy would eventually snap and just force her to-

The blonde cheerleader started as she realized that Cathy was baiting her into punishing the disrespectful slave. She was trying to piss Amy off to make it even worse for herself. Amy let out a slow breath to keep her calm. Even when she was on the submissive side Cathy was still crafty. Why was she making it so hard for Amy to not abuse her?

Cathy grinned as she gently slid the pink toy out of herself. “This little baby is a remote control vibrator. And it’s my new favorite thing ever,” she laughed. The thin girl let out a delicious gasp as she slipped the toy back in place. “I’ve been using it on myself all day and it feels amazing.”

Amy gulped, failing to stop herself from imagining just how torturous that kind of teasing pleasure must be for the whole day. No wonder Cathy’s juices were dripping down her thighs and soaking into the stockings.

“I can see from that smile on your face you must be fantasizing about it.”

Caught in the act Amy fell out of the daydream and winced. This not dominating Cathy resolution was a lot harder than she expected.

Smiling triumphantly Cathy picked her phone up from the table and handed it over to Amy. “I’ve got the app to control it cued up. You can adjust the intensity to whatever setting you want. It’s all yours, Mistress.” She batted her eyes and licked her lips, excitement overwhelming her. “I’m all yours, Mistress.”

Amy stared at the phone, her hand shaking a little. It was a simple enough page, light pink background with little hearts floating around it. But right in the center was a big red button. And on the big red button was a white hear, pulsing in time with Amy’s own beating heart. She raised a finger hesitantly, knowing this was exactly the kind of temptation that she shouldn’t have. Well, it wouldn’t really be bad if she just… checked it out for a second. It wasn’t like she was using her power or anything to take advantage of Cathy’s mind. This was a toy she put inside herself and took the time to download the app on her phone. That meant that Cathy really did want her to use it. Right?

Before she could think better she tapped the red button and felt the phone vibrate in her hand. Amy shivered and her eyes went to Cathy, excited to see-

Nothing. Cathy just smiled expectantly.

Amy turned back to the screen. She must not have hit it right. She tapped the red button and again felt the phone vibrate, but again Cathy seemed to have no reaction at all. Why was the stupid phone the only thing vibrating properly? Amy remembered that she wasn’t supposed to be playing with Cathy so the toy not working was probably for the best. But then she noticed that the bottom tip of the white heart was now glowing pink. Curiosity getting the better of her she tapped the button and saw the heart fill up a little more with pink, almost a quarter of the way. But Cathy still stood there with arms folded, waiting.

Frustrated now Amy tapped the button repeatedly. The phone kept buzzing over and over but even with half the heart filled up nothing seemed to be happening. Glowering at the annoying phone Amy held her finger down on the button. This time the phone didn’t buzz, and as her finger slid down she saw the glowing pink light draining from out of the heart. So she slid her finger up the screen and filled the heart all the way with bright pink light. The phone buzzed violently in her hand and Amy frowned.

“Sorry Cathy, I think this thing is—”

Amy looked up to find Cathy shaking, her eyes rolling back in her head. She had her mouth clamped down shut to stop her from making any noise. Amy gasped and quickly slid her finger down the screen to lower the power. Even swiping down all the way left the heart with a bit of pink at the bottom. Cathy let out a ragged moan as the powerful toy slowed down, her body nearly collapsing in the afterglow of it.

“Fuuuuuuuck, that was amaaaazing,” Cathy groaned.

Suddenly Amy’s eyes lit up. “You little bitch! That was working the whole time I was tapping it, wasn’t it?”

Cathy smiled guiltily, the wonderful toy now vibrating at a gentle rhythm inside her dripping pussy.

“You wouldn’t have set it all the way if you knew it was on, would you?”

Amy gripped the phone and angrily held her finger down on the button.

“That’s it, now you’re asking for it.”

Cathy’s grin only grew as Amy swiped it up to full power, and instantly she was overcome with that pure electric bliss overloading her system. The vibrations were like a tornado swirling through her entire body, exciting every single nerve and delivering a shock of intense ecstasy. Amy watched satisfied as Cathy began to buckle, seizing back up at the intense pleasure. Then Amy swiped the power down and Cathy fell to her knees as if she were unplugged from a live socket.

Panting, Cathy still managed to put on a smug smile. “Mmmr, why do you think that’s a punishmeeeeeaaoooohhhggooooooood!”

Amy held the button to full power, catching her mid-sentence. Cathy had her mouth wide open, unable to hold in her moans now. The dark haired girl bucked on the floor and started to drool, her voice settling into a long agonized cry of pleasure.

After another ten seconds of that Amy slid the power down, then back up to half. Down to a quarter, back to half, full blast, nothing, what was probably ten percent, then Amy sent it skyrocketing. As her finger danced back and forth on the screen she watched satisfied as Cathy’s face seized and melted, overcome with ecstasy then sent crashing back down to nothing, only to be teased even more. Every change in power brought on a new submissive expression of need.

“Iiiiii- oohh, please Ammeeeee… I need- aauuughhhhh nggghhn, more, more, give meeeeeeeeee mooooorrrreeeee Miisssstressssss!”

Amy slid the toy down to a low buzz and Cathy actually collapsed to the floor, rolling onto her back. Cathy was drooling and grinning and shaking from the aftereffects of it all. Head resting on the carpet she gazed up at Amy adoringly. She was barely able to speak but her eyes were pleading Amy for more.

The blonde bit her lip and hesitated. “On second thought, you seem to be enjoying this punishment a little too much.”

Cathy whined like a needy pet and Amy smiled to herself, relieved. There, now it was out of her system and she could go back to trying not to take advantage of Cathy… any more than she already had.

“Pleaaase, Amy?”

“No,” she replied proudly, crossing her arms. “I’m not playing with you anymore and that’s final.”

Cathy’s eyes opened up in awe as she squirmed on the floor. “But I’m so close. You’re going to leave me hanging on the edge?”

“That’s right, I’m not going to make you cum.” This time she’d stick to her resolution of not dominating Cathy.

“You’re so cruel, Mistress,” Cathy said in mock despair, but her lips were grinning wide at this new punishment.

Amy watched in amazement, wondering how she’d been tricked again. First she’d given in to the temptation of using this exquisite new toy to torment Cathy, which admittedly was her own fault. But now even when she’d finally resisted her urges and put a stop to it Cathy was still able to interpret it as another form of punishment.

Fuming, Amy glared down at the nearly naked girl. “I can’t believe you Cathy. I came over here trying to be nice for once!”

“Ah, but you were the one teasing me with the toy,” Cathy groaned.

Amy blushed. “Y-you tricked me!”

“I need to cum so bad, ngggh, but my cruel Mistress won’t let me. Please let your slave cum, mistress!”

“No! I’m not falling for that.” Amy crossed her arms under her enormous tits, using all of her willpower to ignore how desperately horny she was. Not to mention trying to ignore the weight of that tempting phone in her hand.

Cathy tugged at the clamps on her nipples and crossed her legs. “Ohhhh. Mistress is right, I’m a bad slave. I need to please Mistress to earn it.”

“Wha- that’s not what I’m saying!”

Amy stared down in awe at the moaning sex slave at her feet and could only wonder how this submissive girl was able to make her feel completely powerless. And she really was trapped now. If she used the phone again she’d only be letting out that dominant side she’d decided to control. But if she didn’t use the phone she’d only be forcing Cathy to edge in desperation, which almost seemed crueler. Was there a way out of this that didn’t involve her acting like a cold and sadistic Mistress?

No, she realized helplessly, because that’s what Cathy wanted. She’d programmed Cathy to desire nothing more than to submit to her enormous breasts, and now Cathy was doing everything in her power to make that fantasy a reality. She really had broken Cathy out of any resistance.

Cathy smiled up at her, spreading her legs to show how wet she was. “Please Mistress, I’ll beg for you. I’ll eat you out for as long as you want. I’ll kiss your feet and worship you like you were a goddess. Anything you desire and I’ll obey.”

Staring into her stunning eyes Amy saw that she meant this pledge with every ounce of her being. Her programming must have brainwashed the athlete completely with all the perverted fantasies she plugged into Cathy’s head. Amy saw that she’d achieved a complete victory over Cathy at last. Biting her lip Amy realized that she had no choice. Cathy wanted a Mistress so that’s what she’d get, and truthfully Amy wanted this too much to resist any longer anyway.

“On your back, slave,” she barked in a voice that sent shivers down Cathy’s spine. Cathy saw the change in the blonde’s eyes as she slipped back into that perfect dominant role. She quickly laid flat on the ground before Amy, spreading her legs to present her cunt and eagerly awaiting her orders.

“Now give me your leg. I want to try out this toy for myself.”

Confused, Cathy lifted her right leg up into the air about two feet off the ground. Amy snatched a hand around her ankle and lifted her leg up higher, holding it up almost straight in the air. Cathy let out a deep groan as Amy posed her leg. It wasn’t from pain; with all her training for track Cathy was easily able to flex her leg that high. It was the submissive sensation she got the second Amy grabbed her ankle, so immediate it felt as if she no longer had control of her leg at all. Right now it belonged to her Mistress completely.

“Keep that position slave,” Amy ordered as she laid the phone on the bottom of her foot, as if her raised leg were a piece of furniture like a table or shelf. Cathy grinned as she wondered how long Amy would force her to remain frozen as a statue. Maybe she’d leave her in this position for hours, really treating her as if she were just another household object. A day spent frozen in place while her muscles were burning from the strain, but she’d remain obediently still, the pain only proving her obedience. Cathy didn’t dare move even to lick her lips at the delicious fantasy. She’d definitely have to share this one with Amy after. Now that they will be together officially they’d be able to try out all of their fantasies like this.

Keeping herself frozen on the floor Cathy watched Amy hastily strip off her pants and tossed them in the corner. Her blue panties were drenched in a noticeable stain that filled Cathy with pride, overjoyed that her Mistress was getting off on watching her. Then she noticed Amy lifting up her shirt and quickly shouted.

“No!”

Amy froze in shock, shirt bunched up around her breasts. With how submissive Cathy had become Amy was surprised that the word ‘no’ was even still in her vocabulary. Cathy blushed, disgraced that she’d broken her order to stay still, but she had to explain herself.

“Sorry Mistress, but- could you keep your shirt on?”

Now Amy looked down at her in disbelief. “Really? Normally you’re begging to see my huge tits.”

Cathy’s eyes glazed over at merely the mention of Amy’s breasts, as if to prove her point. But it only lasted a moment before she was back.

“I know, but if I see them it’ll put me into trance again. And, well, I want to stay awake for this. I want to submit to you completely while you know I’m awake.”

Cathy’s stomach was twisting as she waited for an answer, hoping she hadn’t upset Amy. Instead Amy’s cheeks blushed red and the blonde Mistress tried to look away to hide her smile. “I- alright, since you asked.” Then the cheerleader turned back, eyes glowing with that cruel delight Cathy had come to crave. “But you did disobey me by moving.”

Body tingling with pleasure Cathy was about to speak but stopped herself, realizing she’d be disobeying again. Instead she was going to silently nod but realized that would disobey the order too. So instead she remained froze, eyes gazing up in adoration as Amy grinned.

“That’s better. Move again before I give you permission and I won’t allow you to cum for the rest of the day.” Amy leaned over the frozen girl and beamed a wicked smile at her. “And with your new toy I can make this a very awful day for you.”

Cathy let out a desperate moan but kept her lips held shut. Amy laughed and tapped the phone that was still resting on top of her raised leg. From her position on the floor Cathy wasn’t able to see what she was doing, but after a moment felt the phone vibrate against her foot softly. Then from deep inside her pussy the toy roared to life, vibrating nearly three times stronger than it was before. She’d gotten accustomed to the low level and had nearly forgotten the toy while she was straining to keep still. Now it felt as if her entire body was shaking with pleasure. Her raised leg wobbled and she felt the phone slip an inch. Cathy gasped than set herself, forcing herself to hold perfectly still even with the toy buzzing away in her cunt. Cathy was sweating and straining but she was able to hold the position. For now at least.

Amy watched the struggle on Cathy’s face with delight. This was what she loved to see. The dedicated sub being forced to obey no matter the cost. Doing anything to prove their dedication to their Mistress. Amy realized she was grinning and couldn’t help it. She’d come over hoping to make sure that she hadn’t changed Cathy too much with her brainwashing, and now she was sadistically getting off on punishing the poor girl. But at this point Amy knew they were both too long gone to stop now. Instead she slid off her panties, the damp fabric clinging desperately to her skin, and when they were balled up in her hand Amy got a spark of inspiration.

“Open your mouth, slave.”

On the floor Cathy was desperately focusing on her task, brows furrowed in concentration and beads of sweat on her forehead. But even in that intense struggle Cathy’s mouth instantly popped open, complying without even stopping to think of it. Amy knelt beside her and stuffed the panties past her lips, surprised to feel Cathy’s tongue licking at her fingertips. Apparently Cathy took her tongue to be an exception, so while the rest of her remained still Amy saw her carefully trying to use her tongue to pull the panties into her mouth. Amy rubbed at her soaking pussy as she watched the frozen girl attempt to gag herself, clearly savoring the delicious taste of her Mistress soaked into the blue fabric. Amy wanted to shove the panties in so she could move on with it but instead forced herself to wait. If Cathy was dedicated enough to withstand this then she could sit by patiently playing with herself, enjoying the show.

With a final tug of her tongue Cathy managed to pull the damp blue panties completely into her mouth. Proud of her accomplishment she couldn’t help turning her head to her Mistress and smiling wide, properly gagged. Amy giggled at the eagerness in her eyes and decided to let that little slip of movement go. Besides, she was so horny now there wasn’t time for more punishment.

Amy crawled on top of Cathy, awkwardly managing to straddle her so that her pussy was right above Cathy’s. Holding onto Cathy’s raised leg for support Amy managed to slip her right leg under Cathy, finally finding a comfortable position. All the while Cathy watched with silent interest, wondering what her Mistress was doing. With a happy grin Amy plucked the phone from on top of Cathy’s outstretched foot, making no indication that she was going to let Cathy lower it. By now the muscles in her thighs were feeling the strain of the position, the stinging pain mixing perfectly with the intense pleasure vibrating from inside her.

“There we go,” Amy said with a pleased expression. “Now I can get a taste of this toy for myself.”

Amy lowered herself and planted her pussy onto Cathy’s, instantly feeling the vibrations emanating from the pink toy inside the other girl.

“W-wow, that’s a lot stronger th-than what I expected,” Amy panted, wriggling her hips down against Cathy to tease her more. Cathy moaned into the panties in her mouth, an adorable whine that made Amy instantly hungry to pull more pleading sounds from her slave. “I bet it’s even worse for you since it’s actually inside you, slave. So any pleasure you get will be more intense than what I’m feeling.” Amy winked at her. “And you’re not allowed to cum until I do. Understand?”

Cathy gave an eager nod, the rest of her frozen.

“Repeat that slave. ‘I’m not allowed to cum until Mistress Amy because I’m nothing but her lowly slave’.”

Eyes grinning wide Cathy did her best to speak into the gag.

“Ahm nohh arrohhed ho cuhm uhnfil Mifftrefh Amy,” she moaned, drool running down her lip. Amy could feel Cathy trembling beneath her, hips bucking up softly to try and meet her pussy. “Bhecauhf ahm nohhing buhh her rowrry fhave.”

Amy beamed as she pet Cathy’s head. “Very good, slave. We may need to work on your proper pronunciation while gagged.” She slid her finger along the screen and now she actually felt the vibrations growing, pulsing through Cathy and up into her own cunt. Amy purred to herself quietly while Cathy groaned into the gag, a muffled guttural sound as her eyes rolled back in her head. Amy wasn’t sure if she was attempting to speak or just moaning wildly, but it didn’t matter. The blonde Mistress began to grind her ass down against her slave, practically humping the raised leg. The vibrations continued to grow stronger and Amy felt that tingling rush every time her clit rubbed up against Cathy’s thigh. By this point it felt as if the poor girl’s entire body was vibrating.

She gazed down at Cathy, licking her lips as the dark haired girl’s face melted in ecstasy. Amy had a moment of clarity then, remembering why she was here. Tonight was going to be about trying to be normal with Cathy and not taking advantage of her. And now look at what she was doing to her. Teasing her so badly that Cathy looked nearly mindless with pleasure. Amy felt guilty, but that face of utter surrender also felt more satisfying than anything else Amy had ever seen. She pushed the button on the app and sent the toy to full power.

Cathy cried out in muffled joy as the toy burst to life inside her cunt. Amy had expected Cathy to work as a barrier but suddenly she was overcome with the same indescribable pleasure and Amy found herself moaning and whimpering right along with Cathy. She clung to Cathy’s leg and humped it desperately, closing her eyes and losing herself in the moment. Cathy did her best to remain frozen but even she was falling apart.

“Oh yes, yes, yes, Cathy you’re… such a good slave, you’re my perfect slave. Never gonna let you go, you’re mine forever!”

“Yeff Mifftrefh,” Cathy moaned into her the soaked panties stuffed in her mouth.

“I own you, you’re mine and you… I… I’m cuuummmiiiinng!”

Cathy writhed in bliss beneath her, the slave obediently cumming underneath her Mistress. Amy slipped off of her leg and awkwardly fell on top of Cathy, wrapping her arms around her and kissing at her neck desperately. In the intense orgasm Amy forgot about who was the mistress or who was the slave. She was simply lost in pleasure and needed to thank the wonderful girl beneath her. The toy continued to buzz powerfully inside Cathy, fueling both of their orgasms to drag on. Finally when she couldn’t take anymore Amy reached for the phone but couldn’t find it. In their orgasmic writhing the phone had skidded away and Cathy was still whining with the toy buzzing away, even as she grew more sensitive. Amy felt the same powerful pulses of energy surging into her through Cathy and she clawed out for the phone urgently. It took her a few attempts but she finally managed to grab the phone and slide the button down to zero.

The exhausted sex toy slowed and went still, and the two girls collapsed to the floor. Cathy spat out the blue panties, smiling wide.

“Thank you, Mistress. Thank you, that was amazing.”

“That…” Amy hesitated, her mind slowly clearing from the intense lust. “That really was great.”

“Just great?” Cathy asked with a teasing gleam in her eye.

Amy kissed the back of Cathy’s neck, mostly to hide her blushing face. “That might have been the best sex I’ve ever had.”

Cathy kissed the top of Amy’s head. “Then I’m incredibly happy I could please you so well.”

The blonde slid off of Cathy, her shirt soaked in sweat and clinging to her enormous breasts. She hadn’t lied of course. This really had managed to top all of her other top moments, and Amy realized that nearly all of those involved Cathy in some way. She’d molded Cathy into the perfect sex toy for her, and what had Cathy gotten in return?

Carefully she propped herself up on one elbow to stare at Cathy. “Do you… are you still resisting me? Are you trying to lull me into a trap and take control again?”

Cathy looked back shocked. “Of course not Mistress. I’m sorry for everything I did to you. I was angry, and wanted to get revenge on you. I shouldn’t have done it.”

“No, I think I needed that Cathy. I honestly hadn’t considered what it would be like to be the one humiliated until you put me through it.” Cathy smiled and Amy felt her chest heating up, heart beating faster. “You had an odd way of doing it, but you really did make me a better person.”

“Thank you. I’m glad to hear I did something right,” Cathy said blushing.

Suddenly Amy reached out and grabbed Cathy’s dark hair, pulling the girl in for a tender kiss. Cathy moaned into Amy’s lips, the two gently enjoying the moment. When Amy finally pulled away she saw the look of utter happiness in Cathy’s eyes. As if this were the greatest moment of her life. The guilt raged inside Amy’s head. She’d humiliated Cathy and taken advantage of her so many times. She’d degraded her and enslaved her. All of those horrible things she did to Cathy and somehow she seems to want nothing but more? Amy knew then that she really had broken Cathy’s mind. There was no way anyone could know the kind of person she really was and be in love with her.

While she was lost in her thoughts Cathy rolled over and jumped up to her feet, wobbling unsteadily. “Woah, this toy really does take it out of you. I think we might need to make it a little less intense next time or I might not be able to stand up at all.” Cathy glanced back over her shoulder, winking. “Unless you’d prefer me like that, Mistress.”

Amy slowly got up to her knees, lips frowning. “Cathy… I need to do something.”

“Alright Mistress, but let’s head into the kitchen. I got dinner all set up before we, well, screwed like rabbits, but hopefully the pork chops are still warm. I think you’re going to love—”

“Cathy.”

The dark haired girl froze in place, shivering happily from the commanding tone in Amy’s voice. She obediently spun on her heel and waited for a command. “Yes Mistress?”

Without warning Amy slid her shirt up and Cathy melted at the sight of her divine breasts. She collapsed to her knees, easily allowing her mind to drip away just as she’d been trained. The warm embrace of trance snuggled in around her as she drooled happily. “Missstresss… what about… dinner…?”

“That can wait. This is important.”

“Yesss Missstressss,” Cathy cooed drunkenly.

“Listen to my voice and open your mind up completely. No resistance at all, completely under my power.”

Cathy purred as the sensation. If felt like her very soul was opening up to Amy, and she gave it willingly. Even for all the horrible things she’d done Cathy had seen the light in Amy’s heart, how the girl was doing her best to make things right. She’d helped Amy find her true self hidden away and this was the version of Amy that she trusted completely. The Amy that she loved. In that moment she opened herself up to her influence, wondering what she would do to her but trusting that it would be amazing.

“Cathy, I want you to purge all of my programming in your head,” Amy said suddenly. “You’ll feel all the control I have over you vanishing completely. Like I opened a hole and it’s all draining out of your mind.”

Cathy blinked, realization seeping through the warm fog of the trance. “Whaa… why are you—”

“Don’t talk now, Cathy.”

The entranced girl instantly shut her mouth, but something felt different. Normally she felt the tug of Amy’s wonderful control coordinating her motion, like she was a puppet responding to the pull of invisible strings. But this time there was no helping hand in her head to make her obey. She’d shut her mouth on her own, but knew that she could talk more if she wanted to. But she didn’t want to disobey Amy. Mistress. She should call her Mistress because… because…

“When you wake up everything I put in your head will be gone. You’ll be completely free of what I did to you, and I’m sorry I can’t make it better.”

Amy wiped away a tear, surprised to find she was on the verge of crying.

“I can never make up for what I did to you, Cathy. But at least I can stay out of your life from now on.”

Cathy tried to cry out, but she felt so deep and lost in the trance. Everything was swirling and it was so hard to focus.

“Amy…”

“There is only one command in your head now. One final absolute order from me. You are never to come near me or talk to me again. I… I don’t think I can trust myself around you. And you deserve a better life than me taking advantage of you. Now repeat that back to me,” Amy finished, tears barely held back.

Cathy struggled to resist, but she’d already surrendered that. Even now she was still desperate to obey Amy. “I- I’m going to stay away from you. I won’t talk to you. I can’t go near you.”

Amy shook, the guilty words twisting at her heart. No, this was for the best. She’d done enough to hurt her.

“Good. When you wake up I’ll be out of your life forever.” With that Amy ran out the door, unable to hold back her tears anymore. As she fled Cathy struggled to wake herself up. She needed to go after Amy. She must have misunderstood everything. She just needed to explain it all to her. Groggily Cathy got to her feet and stumbled out the door, noticing Amy down the street. Luckily she was still a slow runner, and Cathy was the fastest in the school. She took off sprinting, desperate to make things right.

Then abruptly her body stopped in the middle of her lawn, freezing up.

Panicking Cathy tried to run off after Amy but there was an invisible wall holding her back, and no matter what she tried she couldn’t move. Cathy realized she was still in the thong and corset, nearly naked in the middle of the yard but she didn’t care. She had to push through and get to Amy, but the wall wouldn’t budge.

Cathy ran back into the house as fast as she could and snatched up her phone, bringing up Amy’s number. Only when she tried to call her finger locked up, refusing to press the call button. Cathy fell to her knees, suddenly crying. How could this have happened?

Because Amy thought she was helping her. She’d been undoing all of the damage she’d done to the other students at school. And in her mind she must have felt like she’d hurt her worst of all. Amy had no way of knowing the truth though, because she’d been too afraid to tell her. And now that Amy had set up a hypnotic force field to keep them apart there was no way for her to tell Amy that she was in love with her.

“What the hell am I supposed to do now?” Cathy muttered to herself, but no solutions or plans came bubbling up. She was alone, and couldn’t think of a way to get Amy back.