The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Falling For Her Tits

Chapter 26

It took Cathy a few minutes to float back to consciousness, mostly because she didn’t want to leave the luxurious feeling of trance. She’d been waiting so long to feel it again and wanted to remain deeply hypnotized for as long as possible. Except there was a wonderful voice telling her to wake, and Cathy had no choice but to obey. She would wake, only Cathy was taking her sweet time on the way up. All the while she felt her Mistress petting her head, so Cathy supposed that her owner didn’t mind either.

Eventually though, Cathy was forced to open her eyes.

“Mhm, that felt amazing.”

There was something incredibly soft pressing against her back, and Cathy realized that Amy was sitting behind her, stroking her hair gently. Cathy leaned back against her and felt that fantastic sensation soaking into her body, the amazing thrill she got whenever she was touching Amy’s huge tits.

Amy chuckled as Cathy nuzzled against her. “That was amazing for me too. I don’t know how I resisted brainwashing you for so long.”

“I’m sure it couldn’t have been easy for you.”

“It wasn’t,” Amy muttered, looking away. “But I thought I was doing the right thing by letting you live your life.”

Cathy heard the tone in her voice and reached back to take Amy’s hand in hers. “Hey, if a normal life means that I never get to be brainwashed again, then I wouldn’t want it. I mean, after all the fun we’ve had together, how could anything else compare?”

Amy blushed and kissed the top of Cathy’s head. “Thanks, that means a lot to hear.”

“So does the fantastic sex mean that we’re back together?” Cathy asked, hope in her voice.

“I don’t know if we were ever officially together. We never really put a label on what we did.”

“Aside from Mistress and slave,” Cathy replied with a laugh.

“There was that.” A smile played over Amy’s face. “What I mean is, we kind of took turns abusing each other rather than trying to make each other happy.”

Cathy shrugged, pressing back against Amy’s soft tits. “I don’t know about you, but getting abused certainly made me happy.”

“Well yeah, I knew you enjoyed it, but that was never my goal. So I’m gonna fix that now.”

Cathy spun around, afraid that Amy was thinking about staying away from her again. Only she was surprised to see Amy smiling shyly, cheeks red.

“Cathy, I promise that I’m going to make you happy. You’re brave and strong, and you helped me realize the kind of person that I was becoming. I was cruel and uncaring. Even though I could have anything or anyone that I wanted, I’m only realizing now that I wasn’t really happy. All I had was the next conquest, the next person to punish.”

“Amy…”

“But you made me better,” Amy said, looking Cathy in the eye. “You made me want to be better. I can’t promise that I’m not still going to try and control people more than I should, I realize that’s a pretty powerful drive in me, but I’m going to try and be more responsible about it.”

“Just remember that you don’t have to go through with it alone.” Cathy reached out and stroked Amy’s cheek, smiling. “Any time you start getting out of hand I’ll make sure to give you a good kick in the ass.”

“Just you try it,” Amy growled playfully, and hearing the authority in her voice Cathy let out a whimper and bit her lip. Amy quickly shook her head and laughed. “Sorry, sorry. I’m trying to be romantic here, not predatory.”

“Predators can be romantic,” Cathy muttered, clearly ready for a second round of domination.

Amy took a deep breath, having to stop herself from leaping on top of Cathy and melting her mind. Cathy really did know how to push her buttons.

“Let me finish. I can enslave you after.”

“Only if you promise.”

“What I’m trying to say,” Amy continued, “is that I want to do right by you. I’m definitely going to be brainwashing you to my will, since I know that you really love it.” Cathy nodded eagerly. “But I also want to make sure you’re happy and treat you right. So, Cathy, do you want to be my girlfriend?”

Cathy didn’t answer at first. Just as Amy was getting worried, though, Cathy crashed into Amy with a desperate kiss. “Yes, of course!” Cathy exclaimed, kissing her again. Amy wrapped the shorter girl up in her arms and held her tight.

“Thank you for making me so happy, Cathy.”

“Fhannk oooh, Mifftrefh.”

“What?” Amy glanced down and saw that Cathy’s face was buried in her huge tits, her weak mind already sinking. She grabbed Cathy’s hair to pull her out, but then decided to let her girlfriend rest there a little longer. Amy had promised plenty of brainwashing to make up for everything.

Amy rested her head back on the pillows and let out a happy sigh. That’s when she noticed Gina and Brooke standing in the doorway. Amy jumped in surprise and bounced Cathy’s head off of her tits. Cathy groaned and looked up in surprise, but when she saw Gina and Brooke she yelped and snapped awake. She reached for the blanket and wrapped it over her naked body, only to notice that the two girls hadn’t moved or reacted. In fact, Gina and Brooke were still playing with their pussies, their eyes empty from the trance.

In an empty voice, Brooke said “I wanted to warn you that my parents would be home soon, Mistress.”

“Thank you, Brooke,” Amy said, though to be honest she’d completely forgotten that Gina and Brooke were downstairs. “Wait, were you two down there masturbating this whole time?”

“Yes Mistress,” Gina answered in an emotionless voice. “As we were instructed.”

Guilt washed over Amy’s face as she scrambled out of bed. “That was four hours ago! You two can wake back up. I’m so sorry.”

Cathy suddenly grabbed Amy’s shoulder. “What are you doing?”

Amy turned to face her, taken back. “I forgot about them, I’m sorry.”

“No, dummy. Brooke still doesn’t know about the mind control!”

Amy instantly saw the problem. Even as Brooke’s eyes fluttered and she stretched, she was still completely naked. Not to mention the fact that Gina had nothing on below the waist. Brooke opened her eyes, wide awake, and gave a knowing grin to the naked Amy and Cathy.

“Well, I’m glad to see things worked out between you two.”

Amy and Cathy exchanged a nervous glance.

“Uh, yeah. Everything’s fine now.”

Brooke smirked as she surveyed the mess they’d made of her room, with her sex toys left out across the floor. “You girls certainly made a mess of my room. Don’t worry, I don’t mind that you used my toys without permission. I’m just glad you’re both finally—”

Brooke’s eyes happened to fall on a splinter of wood near her feet. Curious, she turned around and saw her bedroom door battered to pieces, hanging off the hinges. Brooke grabbed her hair and screamed “What did you do to my door?!”

Amy blushed deeply. “That was a, uh, accident.”

“You accidentally busted open my door?” Brooke asked, incredulous.

“I’ll pay for it?”

“I don’t care about the money. I just want to know how I’m going to explain this to my parents. Gina, back me up on this.” Brooke turned to the cheerleader for support, but her eyes went wide when she saw that Gina didn’t have any pants or underwear on. “Wh— why aren’t you wearing any pants?”

Gina crossed her arms sternly. “Hey, I’m wearing more than you, at least.”

“What are you talking about? I’m—” Brooke looked down at herself and shrieked, wrapping one arm around her tits and another to cover her still wet pussy. “I, uh, seem to have had a wardrobe malfunction.”

“Brooke, I can explain…” Amy started, before she realized she didn’t have a lie anywhere near convincing enough to explain all of this. Brooke looked around helplessly, trying to make sense of what had happened.

Cathy slipped besides Amy, grabbing her hand and whispering in her ear. “Just put her in trance and make her forget.”

Amy frowned. “I know, but… she helped us.”

“You want to tell her?”

“Tell me what?” Brooke was backing out of the room, still covering her body.

Amy let out a sigh. “Brooke, I have the power to mind control people.”

That stopped Brooke in place, and she stared at Amy curiously. “You do?”

“Well, my tits do.”

“Okay, you lost me.”

Cathy stepped forward, hoping to help. “If you stare at Amy’s tits they put you in a trance and she can make you do whatever she tells you. That’s why you can’t remember anything that happened.”

Brooke’s eyes instantly flashed to Amy’s tits. “I… don’t feel anything.”

“Hang on,” Amy muttered, and consciously turned on the seductive power of her tits. Instantly Brooke’s eyes fluttered, her knees going weak.

“Woooah, I— I feel… weird…”

Amy turned off the power, and Brooke shook her head as she snapped out of it. “It’s kind of like hypnosis. If you stare long enough you just go into trance and will be completely obedient to me.”

“That’s amazing!” Brooke cried. “You’re like an actual superhero!”

Gina, Cathy and Amy shared an uncomfortable look. “I’d say more like a supervillain,” Amy replied quietly. Cathy quickly clapped a hand on Amy’s shoulder.

“But she’s gotten better about it. Now she’s only going to use her tits for good.”

A wide smile came over Brooke’s face. “This is amazing. I can’t believe you’re telling me all of this.”

“It’s the least I can do,” Amy replied, nervous. “Considering all of the stuff I did to you.”

“Wait, you did stuff to me?”

“Yeah, I did. I’m sorry too.” Amy walked over to Brooke. “Here, I’ll put you under so that you can remember everything.”

Brooke straightened up, a determined look on her face. “Alright, but now that I know about your power I’m not going to let myself be defeated so easily.”

Amy snorted. “You’re really loving this superpower thing, aren’t you?”

“Of course I am,” Brooke replied, grinning. “I’ve always wanted to resist someone’s mind control. I know all the tricks the heroes used in the comics, so there’s no way—”

Amy cupped her breasts and flashed her power over Brooke.

“—I’m goiinnng toooo be… be tricked… and… sink… sinking into…” Brooke’s body went limp, staring happily at Amy’s tits. “Your tits… so beautiful…”

Gina watched Brooke being entranced a little longer, then walked over to sit on the bed with Cathy. “Please tell me I don’t look like that when Amy hypnotizes me.”

“No, Brooke tends to get really weak and flop over.” Cathy smiled slyly at Gina. “You’re more of a drooler though.”

“I don’t drool,” Gina snapped back, blushing, and Cathy couldn’t stop herself from laughing. Gina pouted, but then flashed a smile. “So it looks like things worked out between the two of you.”

“Yup. We’re officially girlfriends now.”

“Congratulations,” Gina said, offering the naked girl a hug. “Now, of course, you have to deal with the fact that your girlfriend can seduce literally anyone into doing whatever she wants.”

Cathy watched Amy holding up the mindless Brooke, whispering to her in a soft voice.

“There is the fear that Amy might go back to using people. If she decided to do that she could just mindfuck me into going along with it and I’d never be able to say no. But she’s not going to do that,” Cathy said confidently. “She’s not that kind of person anymore. Besides, I’m pretty sure our relationship is going to be extremely open.”

“Glad you’re not the jealous type,” Gina chuckled.

“Are you kidding me? I’m probably going to be the one begging to bring in other girls so I can watch Amy dominate them.”

Gina watched Cathy, studying her closely. “You two really are made for each other.”

Cathy grinned. “Thanks for helping us so much, Gina. Considering what Amy and I put you through, I’m surprised you don’t hate us.”

“I can’t say that I loved having Amy humiliate me. Making me write insults on my body and take pictures of myself for her.” Gina shivered at the memory. “But I think the reason I hated that so much is because I realized everything I wrote was true. I always wrote about how I was a cruel bitch, that I didn’t care about anyone. Amy’s not the only one who wasn’t a good person. But seeing the worst about yourself means that you have a chance to improve.”

“Well, speaking for myself, you’ve been a great friend, Gina.”

“Thank you.” Gina smiled to herself. “It’s amazing that I’m finally friends with the other cheerleaders. I was convinced that I was too good to care about being liked, but having people care about you actually feels amazing.”

“I’m sure Amy feels the same way,” Cathy replied, watching as Amy started to bring Brooke out of her trance. “And of course Amy will do anything she can to help make all of that up to you.”

“Hey, it’s been a lot of fun hanging out with you girls. It’s certainly never boring.”

Across the room, Amy stepped back nervously as Brooke blinked herself awake, with the full memory of how Amy would steal from her and abuse her. “So, how do you feel?”

“I can’t believe it,” Brooke muttered. “We had sex so many times. Like, dozens of times, and I couldn’t remember any of it!” Brooke stomped her foot. “It’s not fair! I would have loved to know that I’ve been getting laid so much.”

“You— you’re not angry?” Amy asked, amazed.

“You already know I enjoyed the threesome with you and Cathy,” Brooke said teasingly. “I’m fine with all the sex and stuff, and I really don’t care about the money. I’m just disappointed that I got to be used like a sex toy and I never got to experience any of it myself!”

“You should remember everything, though.”

“Yeah, I remember it, but that doesn’t really mean I got to enjoy it in the moment, you know?” Brooke pouted, while Amy struggled to think of a reply. Every time she told one of her former victims about what happened to them, Amy had been met with anger, revenge, or acceptance, but no one had actually been jealous about everything they did in trance.

Suddenly Cathy appeared behind her, wrapping her arms around Amy’s waist. “I should have known Brooke would be cool with all of this. She is a nerd after all, so all of this mind control stuff must seem awesome to her.”

“It is!” Brooke squealed. “And that’s why I’m so mad that I missed my chance.”

“Chance for what?” Amy and Cathy asked together.

“To see what it’s like to be brainwashed. You two are an item now and I can respect that, but I wish that I could have gotten to feel what it’s like to not be in control a bit.” Brooke stared at the floor, worried that she was whining too much, but looked up in surprise as Cathy started laughing. “What’s so funny?”

“Oh, it’s nothing,” Cathy replied with a grin. She made a show of turning to Amy, giving the taller blonde a pleading, puppy dog grin. “Hey Ammmyyy, can you do a favor for your girlfriend?”

Amy smirked. “What would you like, dear?”

Cathy’s eyes flashed over to Brooke. “Can you turn Brooke into an obedient slave for us to use in all the ways that’ll turn her on?”

At that, Amy couldn’t help but laugh. “I was just about to ask if it was cool with you if I did exactly that.” She bent down and kissed Cathy, though both of them kept throwing playful glances over at Brooke.

“We really were made for each other,” Cathy sighed, resting her head on top of Amy’s tits and allowing herself to drift just a little, feeling light and happy, but conscious enough to watch.

Amy laid an affectionate hand on top of Cathy’s head, then flashed a hungry smile at Brooke. “Sorry Brooke, but when she asks that sweetly I just can’t resist.”

“Muh— maybe I was being a little rash,” Brooke said nervously, when she suddenly felt the full power of Amy’s tits wash over her, scattering her thoughts instantly. Brooke blinked slowly, her few remaining thoughts clinging to the edges of her mind, but they were quickly getting swept away in the current. She gazed at Amy’s breasts, felt them calling to her, and before she knew it Brooke was stumbling closer, an empty grin on her face.

“That’s a good girl,” Amy muttered, waving a beckoning hand. “Come to me, sink under the wonderful power. Is this what you wanted to feel so badly, Brooke? To feel yourself falling for my tits?”

“Yesss,” Brooke groaned, her shoulders sagging and arms hanging at her sides.

“The second you touch my breasts you’ll become mine.” Amy blinked, blushing. “I mean, you’ll become ours. You’ll belong to me and Cathy, our obedient sex toy from now on. You’ll do everything we command and experience the greatest pleasure of your life in serving us.”

Amy glanced down at Cathy, who was still resting her head on her left boob. Cathy was grinning, almost drooling as she touched herself to the sight of Brooke surrendering. Cathy was so focused on the show of power that she almost looked to be in a trance as well.

“Give in, Brooke. We can’t wait until you become our obedient plaything.” Brooke nodded absently as she trudged forward, each slow step bringing her closer to Amy’s tits, closer to her new fate as a slave. “You will obey every command we give you. You will still have your mind and be able to think for yourself, but only so you can watch as you helplessly obey everything we say.”

“Yes,” Brooke whispered, so close now.

“You will feel everything that me or Cathy describe to you, even things that aren’t real. We are your owners now, and anything we describe will become real for you.”

“Yes… you’re my… owners,” she sighed, eyes fluttering. Brooke came to a stop, barely a foot away from Amy now. The entranced girl was staring at Amy’s huge tits, and for a moment Amy wondered if she was resisting. Then with a manic grin, Brooke launched herself forward and buried her face in Amy’s cleavage.

Cathy lifted her head slightly to look at Brooke, both of them now sharing Amy’s tits. Moving slowly herself, Cathy reached up and ran her fingers through Brooke’s hair, pushing her deeper into Amy’s tits. Cathy was grinning, shivering at Brooke’s moans of delight.

“Fuck,” Cathy whimpered. “This is going to be so much fun.”

“I don’t think we’ve ever controlled anyone together,” Amy said thoughtfully. “It’ll be a fun bonding experience for us.”

“Hurry up,” Cathy whined, wriggling her hips as her excitement started to get the better of her.

“Fine, fine.” Amy grabbed Brooke’s head and tilted it up slightly, so that she could stare into Brooke’s empty eyes. “Brooke, when I peel you away from my tits you will wake up, remembering everything. Now, when you wake up, what will you do if me or Cathy gives you an order?”

“Obbeeeyyy,” she whimpered, drooling.

“Good slave. Stand up, and let’s get the fun started.”

Brooke shivered and pressed her face deeper into Amy’s tits, as though it were too wonderful to leave, but her Owner had given her an order. With a quiet whine Brooke’s body stood up, her head rolling back and forth drunkenly.

While they let Brooke wait, Amy wrapped her hand around Cathy’s short dark hair and pulled her away from her cleavage as well. “Time for you to wake up too, Cathy.”

“I’m awwakke,” Cathy moaned in a sleepy voice. “Just feels good resting on your boobs.”

“They’ll be plenty of time for you to go to sleep on my tits,” Amy giggled. “Something tells me you’re going to be spending a lot of time doing that from now on.” Cathy blushed deeply and hid a pleased smile. “But right now I think we should focus on Brooke.”

“I guess that’s my cue to leave,” Gina announced behind them. Amy and Cathy whirled in surprise, having so much fun with Brooke that they forgot all about Gina. “You girls have fun with your threesome.”

Cathy ran over and caught Gina’s wrist, stopping her from leaving. “It could be a foursome,” she said nervously, “If you’d be interested in joining us.”

Gina stared in shock, and Amy quickly ran over to pull Cathy back. “Leave her out, Cathy. Gina already said she’s not a lesbian.”

“I was just trying to be polite,” Cathy muttered, dejected.

“Inviting someone to sleep with us isn’t being polite.”

“That sure sounds polite to me,” Cathy snapped back.

“Hey,” Gina shouted, getting their attention. “I can answer for myself, you know.” Amy and Cathy both hung their heads, apologizing.

“Sorry, Gina. I just know you’re not into all of this mind control stuff.”

“Who says I’m not?” Gina replied defiantly. “I just don’t want to be completely controlled without knowing, like I was before. If it’s just for some occasional fun I’d be down for that though.” Amy’s jaw dropped in surprise, making Gina laugh. “Believe me, I can think of a few fun ideas involving those tits of yours.”

“But, you said you weren’t a lesbian,” Amy said, still caught off guard.

“I’m not,” the other girl replied with a shrug. “I’m bisexual. So I’m fine with some casual sex as long as you don’t try to control who I end up dating.”

Cathy hugged Amy’s arm, smiling up at Gina. “I think that sounds pretty fair, don’t you, Mistress?”

“Well, yeah,” Amy replied hesitantly. “I just didn’t think you’d be up for this, Gina.”

Gina turned away from Amy and smirked at Cathy. “I can see why you had trouble with her, Cathy. You really need to do a lot of convincing for her to turn you into a sex slave.”

“I know, right?” Cathy gushed, both of them giggling. Amy felt her face turning red, hating that she was being laughed at.

“Fine,” Amy spat, suddenly focusing the power of her breasts onto Gina. The pink and blonde haired girl shuddered as the power hit her, arms failing limp at her sides. She still had no pants or underwear on and it was easy for Amy to see how wet Gina already was.

Cathy licked her lips as she watched Gina struggle to stay awake under Amy’s influence. “Fuck, that is so hot to watch. And now we know it just takes a little teasing to put you back into Mistress mode. Maybe I should—”

She was cut off as Amy’s hand suddenly grabbed the back of her hair, and Cathy felt an instant submissive rush overtake her. Amy didn’t pull on her hair sharply; instead, she teasingly rolled her hand back at the wrist, slowly forcing Cathy’s head back to stare up at her. When Amy stared down into Cathy’s eyes she saw that the teasing resistance was gone. The only thing Amy saw in her slave’s eyes was utter devotion. She grinned, savoring the expression, and she saw Cathy squirming under her grip.

“Mistress…”

“Such a good slut,” Amy suddenly said, and Cathy shivered. “Look at you. I don’t even have to hypnotize you anymore. Just laying a hand on you is enough to break that fragile will of yours, isn’t it?”

Cathy winced, her thighs clenching at the degrading accusation. Then she nodded, eyes downcast.

“Good slut. Don’t worry, I’m still going to brainwash you daily.” Amy leaned down and licked at Cathy’s neck, a predatory move that made Cathy groan and squirm. “It’s just good to know that you’ll be my obedient slave while my tits are busy enslaving someone else.”

“Yes Mistress,” Cathy replied instantly, panting. “I— I’ll do anything to please you.”

“I’ve got to take care of Gina here,” Amy said, nodding to the other cheerleader. Gina was swaying and barely clinging to consciousness as she gazed lovingly at Amy’s huge tits, fighting meekly against the drunken smile on her face as she continued to stare. Cathy squirmed at the lovely sight.

“She looks like she’s ready to drop into trance any second now,” Cathy moaned.

Amy gave her an affectionate pat on the head, keeping her tits trained on the weakened Gina. “While I’m busy melting her mind, why don’t you take care of Brooke?”

“What would you like me to do to her?” Cathy’s voice was excited, eager.

“Brainwash her like I did to you in the beginning. Teach her how to worship me.” Amy smiled wide as Cathy instantly ran off to obey. The entranced Brooke was still frozen in place, remaining just where Amy had left her, but now Cathy pounced on top of Brooke and knocked her to the floor. For a second the blow seemed to wake Brooke up, yet Cathy was instantly whispering in her head.

“Go back to sleep,” Cathy hissed, wrapping her arms around Brooke and groping her breasts. “Stay deep in trance for Mistress Amy. She wants you to be deeply obedient to her. You want to please her, need to please your Mistress.” Cathy slipped a hand down between Brooke’s legs and the hypnotized girl moaned happily. “You will please and obey Mistress Amy.”

“Please and obey…” Brooke groaned, “M—Mistress Amy.”

“We’re nothing but fucktoys for her to use,” Cathy crooned, fingering her. “She deserves to own us, and it is our greatest joy to obey.”

“Joy to obey,” Brooke recited. “Fucktoys… to use… I’m a… fucktoy…”

Cathy grinned, nibbling at Brooke’s ear as she kept fingering her. “Yes you are, slave. A fucktoy just like me.”

Amy watched Cathy’s work with pride. The way Cathy was not only programming Brooke, but also admitting her own degrading position, it was everything that Amy loved. Watching raptly, Amy lifted a hand up to play with her own breasts when she abruptly realized that she’d turned around to watch the show. Amy spun about and saw that Gina was shaking her head, still groggy but nearly awake.

“Oh no you don’t,” Amy purred playfully, before lightly tackling into Gina. She knocked the unsuspecting girl back onto the bed, and Amy immediately pinned her underneath her massive tits. Gina tried to fight back, only to realize that Amy’s breasts were now directly on top of hers, her chin brushing against the hypnotic breasts. Amy unleashed the full power of her tits and Gina’s eyes immediately rolled back in her head.

“Nooo faaair,” Gina gurgled, thoughts swirling.

“When have I ever fought fair?” asked Amy, wearing a triumphant grin. “You’re fine being my slave, right Gina?”

A moment of fear flashed over Gina’s face. “Not… not forever, right?”

Amy leaned in to kiss Gina’s forehead, the move also just happening to smother Gina’s face beneath her tits. “Just for tonight. I promise you that everything we do will only be temporary. I can never enslave you forever, and anything I say about owning you permanently is only for fun. Sound fair, Gina?”

Gina moaned a response against Amy’s cleavage, and she quickly pulled back so Gina could breath. She gasped in air, a drunken smile on her face. “Looovee iiiiitt.”

“Then whenever you agree to it, I can make you my obedient slave, just like Cathy. And sometimes Brooke. Maybe others, we’ll see how it goes.”

“So many slavessss,” Gina hissed, and Amy smiled as she took stock of her life. Three slaves was hardly the obedient harem that Amy had for herself at the height of her power, and yet she knew she’d trade in a thousand mindless girls just to have her three friends with her. Because they’d proven that they were devoted to her even without the mind control. Gina had helped train her all those times to better herself, and both she and Brooke had worked hard to get her back with Cathy. No brainwashed drones had ever gone that far for her, and Amy knew they never could.

Then there was Cathy, who Amy now knew she loved from the bottom of her heart. Cathy, who would lovingly and willingly be her slave for the rest of her life. Always eager to be brainwashed or humiliated. And Amy felt certain that even if the power in her tits suddenly vanished, Cathy would still remain by her side as she was now.

She had a true girlfriend and real best friends, something her mind controlling spree had never produced. And becoming a good girl who didn’t manipulate others didn’t mean the end of her wild sex life, as Amy had assumed. If anything, it seemed like there would be plenty of willing partners eager to fall for her tits. Amy could help people, make even their most impossible fantasies come true, and she saw now that this was her real power. Not to crush people, but to give them pleasure like no one else in the world could.

Amy peeled back away from Gina, enjoying the mindless expression of bliss on the other girl’s face. “Gina, get down on your knees.”

Gina instantly obeyed, slipping down off the bed and landing on her knees gracefully, eyes never looking away from Amy’s tits.

“Tell me one of your deepest fantasies. Something you’ve never told anyone.”

“I like the idea of being seduced by a teacher,” Gina admitted with ease, her empty voice showing no hesitation. “For them to single me out in class and tease me until I’m begging for them to fuck me.”

“That sounds like a fantastic idea to me.” Amy snapped her fingers, and across the room Cathy abruptly stiffened, head rising to pay attention. She was laying on top of Brooke, still whispering submissive mantras in her ear, but now she and Brooke turned to face their Mistress. “Cathy, Brooke, crawl over here now.”

“Yes Mistress,” Cathy chirped as she hurried over, wagging her ass like an excited puppy. Brooke was moving slower, her eyes glazed and tongue hanging from her mouth.

“Yes Mistress,” Brooke panted slowly. “I’ma fucktoy. Obey Mistress. Love Mistress. Fall for her tits. I’ma fucktoy.” The words kept spilling from Brooke’s lips, her eyes gazing adoringly up at Amy’s breasts as she showed off all she had learned.

“I think you might have overdone it a little,” Amy said to Cathy, chuckling.

“I wanted her to be a good mind-fucked servant for you.” Cathy smiled proudly, hoping Amy was pleased.

“I love it, but right now we’re going to play a little game. See, Gina here wants to be seduced and fucked by a teacher.” Amy turned to stare down at Brooke. “Slave, do you have a schoolgirl uniform in that lovely collection of yours?”

Amy hoped that Brooke would have at least one uniform for Gina to wear, and then she could improvise for the rest of them, when Brooke instantly replied with, “I have five different schoolgirl uniforms, each in different colors.”

“Perfect,” Amy replied, impressed. “Get the three cutest ones now. Cathy, you’ll wear one of the uniforms and help dress Gina in one too.”

Cathy nodded, then grinned. “What’s the plan?”

“Just paying Gina back for all her help,” Amy said, purring. She leaned in and began to whisper in Gina’s ear. Her empty mind soaked up the commands, and slowly Brooke’s bedroom began to fade, vanishing into darkness. Gina listened obediently, unaware of helpful hands dressing her or putting her on the bed. No, not a bed. The soft material changed beneath her to a hard seat, like the uncomfortable kind she had to sit in at school.

“Miss Simone? Are you paying attention?”

Gina snapped awake, startled. Her eyes quickly scanned the classroom, and Gina realized she was in the middle of class. On her left, Cathy was snickering, and on her right Brooke was laughing along as well. Gina found herself blushing, embarrassed and wondering how the hell she could let herself drift off like that. Especially when Ms. Vanderbilt was so strict.

“I said: Are you paying attention?” Ms. Vanderbilt glared at Gina, her massive rack barely held back by the white blouse. For a moment, Gina couldn’t help but stare at the tiny gaps in the blouse, the poor buttons straining to cover the teacher huge bust. Then Gina caught herself and forced her eyes up.

“No, Ms. Vanderbilt. I mean, yes, I am paying attention.”

“Perhaps you should spend more time staring at your notes instead of my tits,” the blonde teacher snapped, and Gina blushed even deeper as the other two girls beside her laughed.

“Yes, Ms. Vanderbilt,” Gina replied, ashamed. Then, before she knew what she was doing, Gina suddenly added, “You just have such awesome tits.”

Gina clapped a hand over her mouth, and Ms. Vanderbilt scowled. “What did you say, young lady?”

“Nothing, Amy.” Then Gina went pale. “I mean Ms. Vanderbilt.”

The buxom teacher leaned in close. “You have the nerve to call your teachers by their first name? I guess you don’t respect me.”

“I do respect you, Ms. Vanderbilt,” Gina said, shivering with fear. And excitement. God, she felt so wet from the way the teacher seemed to make her feel so small. Like she was helpless and weak. Gina had always loved strong teachers, and Ms. Vanderbilt was the strongest person she had ever seen. No wonder she spent every night masturbating to fantasies of being dominated by the teacher.

But that was only meant to be fantasy, not something for Gina to really initiate. She prayed that Ms. Vanderbilt would let her go, and yet there was part of her that also wished for some kind of strict punishment.

“For your disrespect, you owe me one demerit.”

Gina shivered, the humiliation of the punishment burning worse than she’d believed. Other girls had been forced to pay demerits before, and Gina had always envied them from afar. But now as she stood up from her desk, Gina was keenly aware of Brooke and Cathy watching her, and Ms. Vanderbilt’s harsh and expecting gaze upon her. The embarrassed student shuddered as she reached her hands up under her skirt, accepting her fate of having to strip off her panties and give them to the teacher as punishment. Her fingers trailed up under her skirt, and yet she couldn’t find anything. Gina gasped, a tremor of terror and excitement ripping through her. She didn’t have any panties on.

“Well, Miss Simone? I’m waiting.” Ms. Vanderbilt held out an open hand, but Gina didn’t have any panties to surrender. Why hadn’t she worn any underwear today? Gina supposed she had a good reason at the time, but now it meant she couldn’t pay for her disrespect as Ms. Vanderbilt expected. What would be the punishment for this?

Gina blushed and kept her hands under her skirt, feeling the warmth from her excited pussy close to her fingers. “I— I can’t pay the demerit, Ms. Vanderbilt.”

“And why not?” asked Ms. Vanderbilt, raising an eyebrow. From the cruel tone in her voice it was almost as if the blonde teacher knew that Gina had no panties on, and was forcing her to admit it to everyone.

Gina’s shoulders slouched lower as the shame weighed down on her, at the same time her thighs clenched tight at the teasing pleasure her humiliation brought. “I don’t have any panties on.”

Brooke and Cathy laughed loudly, but a glare from Ms. Vanderbilt silenced them. She favored Gina with a strange look, before breaking into a smile. “Prove it. Lift up the skirt for me.”

Hearing the command Gina let out a pathetic whimper, almost pleading, but she knew she had to obey her teacher. Even now her hands were already lifting the plaid skirt, and now Ms. Vanderbilt was grinning at how drenched Gina was.

“My, my, somebody’s excited to be punished.”

“N—no,” Gina muttered, even as her heart raced faster.

“Turn around and show your classmates,” the teacher ordered.

Gina blushed but obeyed, turning around so that Brooke and Cathy could see how wet she was. She heard the girls giggling, but for a strange moment Gina wondered why there were only two other girls in her class. Before she could question it, a hand suddenly slapped down on Gina’s ass and her knees buckled, the shock of the slap forcing a lewd moan out of her.

“Students, I think we can all agree that Miss Simone here is enjoying being the center of attention. So I believe that she needs to be taught a lesson.”

Gina trembled, blood pounding in her ears as she felt her very fantasies becoming reality. In her dreams, Ms. Vanderbilt would force her to pleasure the other students one by one, before the teacher would come to claim her for herself. Take her back home and use her for the rest of the day. Gina licked her lips, doing her best to hide the smile. She would die if anyone knew how much she had wished for this.

“Miss Simone, for interrupting my class you will have to personally apologize to your classmates. You must give each of them an orgasm.” Ms. Vanderbilt grinned at her. “And make sure to put your best effort into it.”

“Y—Yes Ms. Vanderbilt.” Gina slunk to her knees before Brooke, barely able to believe that this was real. Were her desires this transparent, or had Ms. Vanderbilt somehow read her mind to learn about her fantasies?

Brooke spread her legs and hiked up her skirt, already wet and eagerly waiting for Gina’s tongue. Gina hesitated for a moment as she realized that Brooke wasn’t wearing panties either, but then she gasped as Ms. Vanderbilt grabbed hold of her hair and encouraged her forward. Gina felt so small with Ms. Vanderbilt’s hand grasping the back of her hair, as if she were under the teacher’s power. She reveled in the sensation, and knew that she would obey. That she had no choice but to obey.

Gina’s pussy dripped as she leaned in and began licking at Brooke’s cunt, running her tongue up and down her slick lips. The taste was amazing, and Ms. Vanderbilt’s hand never loosened its hold over her. It was everything Gina had ever dreamt of, so she dove into her new role with abandon. She would be Ms. Vanderbilt’s fucktoy for the entire day, fulfilling her every perverse request with a happy grin, like a good student. After eating out her classmates, Gina knew she could never be a normal student again. From now on she would be the class slut. Everyone would expect her to serve them whenever they demanded. Gina slipped her fingers inside of herself as she plunged her tongue deeper into Brooke’s cunt.

How had she every been lucky enough to have a teacher like Ms. Vanderbilt?

* * *

Amy smirked as she kept a firm grip on Gina’s hair, keeping her head planted between Brooke’s legs. From the way Brooke had collapsed back on the bed and hadn’t stopped moaning yet, it was clear that Gina hadn’t lost her skill at eating pussy. She watched as Gina fingered herself with abandon, and she felt as though her character of Ms. Vanderbilt would have ordered her to put her hand away. The strict teacher wouldn’t allow Gina to have any pleasure until she’d serviced the entire class, but Amy couldn’t bring herself to keep Gina in denial at the moment.

Besides, she could always be more cruel the next time they played out the teacher’s slut fantasy. Gina was clearly loving it so far, and Amy would be happy to put her into the fantasy anytime she asked.

Amy had been absorbed in watching Gina and Brooke approaching their own respective orgasms, but she suddenly noticed the strange grin on Cathy’s face as she watched Amy at work.

“Something wrong, Cathy?”

Cathy shook her head, chuckling. “No, you’re doing great, ‘Ms. Vanderbilt.’ I just wanted to say that you look… happy.”

“Of course I’m happy,” Amy replied, a little surprised. “I’ve got three lovely play partners, how could I not be?”

Cathy bounced up from the bed and hugged Amy’s arm, making sure not to disturb Gina or Brooke. “You’ve had tons of playthings before,” Cathy said, kissing at Amy’s shoulder. “You had a whole damn cheer squad of slaves. But I remember the distant look you always seemed to have. When you controlled me and the others you were turned on, and kinda proud of yourself for doing it, but you never seemed to really be happy.”

Amy blushed and turned away. Cathy quickly reached out for Amy’s chin, forcing her girlfriend to look back at her. They leaned in and kissed, melting into the other.

“Alright fine, I am happy,” Amy finally said when they broke the kiss. “Is that what you want to hear?”

“I mean, I’m your girlfriend and your slave,” Cathy giggled, reaching a hand up to cup one of Amy’s tits. “All I want is for you to be happy.”

“Then you succeeded,” Amy replied. Keeping one hand holding Gina’s hair, Amy brought her other hand to the back of Cathy’s head and pushed her girlfriend down against her tits. She didn’t use her power, yet, but she heard Cathy moaning blissfully all the same. “Have I made you happy?”

Cathy planted a wet kiss against Amy’s tits, burying her face against the soft flesh.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Amy laughed. She smiled and began to pet her girlfriend’s head, amazed at how content she felt. Amy didn’t think she was cured of her greedy nature just yet, but Cathy, Gina and Brooke had certainly helped prove that she could be better. From now on, Amy swore that she’d use her powers to make Cathy happy. To make her friends happy. And just as importantly, she would use her tits to make herself happy as well.

Petting Cathy’s head, Amy suddenly announced “Cum now, all of you.”

Instantly they came as commanded. Brooke wrapped her legs tight around Gina’s head and forced her tongue deeper, humping Gina’s face desperately. Gina didn’t seem to mind being suffocating, as her own legs gave out beneath her as she succumbed to her own mind-blowing orgasm. Then there was Cathy, drooling on Amy’s huge tits as she convulsed with pleasure. Her eyes rolled back in her head, but that smile never left Cathy’s lips. While Cathy was lost in the throes of ecstasy, Amy bent down and kissed her.

“Love you Cathy. And thank you. For everything.”

Panting and trembling, Cathy weakly took Amy’s hand in hers. “Looovvee yooouuu toooo,” she moaned with delight.

“Good slave. Now fall into a trance for me. I still have plenty of fun in mind for all of you.”

Cathy grinned as she felt the power soaking into her head, the familiar feeling of her thoughts being sucked down into Amy’s tits. Her last thoughts before she went back into trance was to think of how lucky she was to have Amy in her life. Then Cathy’s mind was gone, leaving her with an empty expression as she waited obediently for the next commands.

Amy stroked Cathy’s hair, but before she had a chance to speak she heard a door open from somewhere downstairs.

“Brooooke,” a woman’s voice sang. “We’re home honey. I hope you finished all your chores.”

Amy went pale, staring first at Brooke’s destroyed bedroom door, the broken statue she’d used as a battering ram, the empty and mindless girlfriend drooling on her tits, and not to mention Gina, still entranced and eating out Brooke ravenously. Panicking now, Amy took hold of Cathy’s head and shook it hard, slapping her cheek lightly.

“Wake up wake up wake up!” Amy pleaded, watching as life begrudgingly came back into Cathy’s eyes.

“Uhnn,” she groaned, blinking groggily. Cathy glanced up at Amy, confused. “What’s wrong? It hardly felt like I was under at all.”

“Broooooke,” that sing song voice called again from downstairs, a hard edge to it now. “I don’t see the living room cleaned. I hope you know you’re going to get puuuniiiiished.”

Cathy gulped. “Brooke’s mom?”

“And dad,” she added, hearing a second set of footsteps. “I hope it’s just the two of them. But I can’t trance two people at once.”

“Should we warn Brooke?” They glanced over and saw Brooke laying back on the bed, an ecstatic smile on her face as Gina continued to pleasure her with her tongue.

“Nah, she looks happier there,” Amy said as she approached the door. “I can handle one of them if you can manage to distract the other.”

Cathy glanced down at her naked body and laughed, giving her round ass a slap. “I’d say I’m pretty distracting, alright.”

They stood at the edge of the open doorway, listening out as they heard Brooke’s parents split up, the rich couple complaining about Brooke’s lack of cleaning. A cruel grin spread on Amy’s face as she decided that she’d give them a few lessons in respecting their daughter.

“Ready, Cathy?”

“Sure, we’ll just brainwash Brooke’s parents. No big deal.” Even as she spoke, Cathy was grinning. “I guess this is our first big challenge as a couple.”

Amy took Cathy’s hand and brought it to her lips, giving her a quick kiss. “Let’s go get some new slaves, babe.”

“Anything for you, Amy.”