The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Falling For Her Tits

Chapter 4

Amy went into school the next day prepared for battle, knowing Cathy could be waiting to strike at any moment. Would the jealous bitch be waiting to appear while she was with the cheerleaders, humiliating her in front of her friends? Or would she wait until class to strike mercilessly? What killed Amy was that she had no clue what Cathy might have done to her while she was in trance. For all the blonde knew there could be a whole array of trigger weapons lying in wait, mines ready to ruin her life forever.

She went in without a bra, wearing a loose blouse that could be ripped off at a seconds notice. So what if she got more stares than usual? This wasn’t about looking good. Even if they’d betrayed her by accident her tits were still her greatest weapon. She only needed to get the drop on Cathy once and this whole nightmare would end.

Enormous breasts at the ready and her mind steeled for the challenge Amy was prepared for the fight. What she wasn’t ready for was five periods of nothing but boring classes. In Math class Cathy kept her head down, hadn’t even glanced in her direction. She never approached in the halls, or in the locker room after gym (Amy was certain that’s where she would have made her move, it’s what she would have done). Now the day was nearly over and nothing unusual had happened beyond Amy being nervous and on edge.

It was too good to believe that Cathy had forgotten the whole incident. Perhaps she thought that Amy had been punished enough by her humiliation the night before, but that seemed unlikely. Cathy might have been dumb to approach her in the first place but once Amy had gone under she seemed smart enough about planning out her revenge. The bitch had been ruthless, dominant, had been as cruel as…well, Amy had to admit the athlete was as cruel with mind control as she herself had been.

Amy ducked into the girl’s room on the third floor, splashing water on her face. She’d hardly slept, terrified that a new text would appear that she’d be unable to ignore. As if remembering the fear of the night before Amy’s phone went off, the blonde crying out in surprise. It had rung for a new text message. The buxom girl wanted to fight it, hell she was ready to toss it into the wall and be done with it. But she knew there was no choice but to check it, because that’s what her tits had hypnotized her to do.

Squinting as if that would do anything to lessen the control she read the name and sighed in relief. It was just Dianna, not Mistress. Cathy! Amy thought angrily. She might be on edge but that bitch wasn’t going to be getting into her head.

“Hey sweetie,” Dianna’s text read. “I’ll be gone all week with my family. Make sure you don’t forget about me XOXO.”

Amy smiled, at least Dianna was always reliable. She’d been one of the first girl’s Amy had ever programmed, and that had been a challenge. Amy couldn’t tell her to fall in love with her, apparently mind control didn’t work like that. So she’d had to experiment until she found the right balance of attraction, desire, and puppy-like devotion before Dianna was the loyal, beautiful girlfriend Amy had always wished for.

Amy’s phone rang again, this time Dianna had sent a picture attachment. She opened it up and grinned, seeing the naked Dianna posing in a hotel room. One hand behind her head, the other on her hips, posing like a model in a centerfold. It was a position from the first naked picture Amy had ever seen of a woman, burning into her mind as the perfect pose. She’d brainwashed Dianna into regularly sending her photos, every single one in that exact position. Sometimes she wondered if Dianna was ever curious about the naked pictures, or why she always posed the same way each time. But Amy never grew tired of them, and that’s all Dianna really cared about.

The door open and Amy blushed, quickly trying to hide the naked pic from her phone. A familiar voice called out behind her, instantly making Amy bare her teeth in anger. “Don’t let me interrupt,” Cathy said casually. “What were you looking at so intently?”

Amy turned, eyes narrowed and mouth set. This time she would be ready for her. “Fuck you,” she said defiantly, proud of herself. “It was a naked picture of Dianna,” her mouth added afterwards of its own accord.

Cathy grinned as Amy cursed under her breath. “Sounds hot. Show it to me.”

The blonde tried to argue but her body went on autopilot, pulling out the phone and dragging the picture up. Trying to resist felt like standing in front of a steamroller and putting out her hands to keep it at bay. No matter what she did, eventually the control won out and ran her over in the process. But she already knew it was useless as she handed over the phone. After all, how many girls had she manipulated with her breasts before? And not a single one could deny her anything.

“Wow, she really is amazing.” Cathy gave the cheerleader a curious look. “You told me you hypnotized her into going out with you, right?”

She bit her lip, forcing the answer down and refusing to let it come up. Just as Amy felt she was winning her head simply nodded. God there was no way to stop it.

“Then tell me. Do you actually think of her as your girlfriend, or just someone you can use to satisfy you?”

Amy tensed at the question. It was one she’d wondered about herself, something that kept her up at night. She knew she cared for Dianna, wanted her greatly, but with her able to demand anything with her power how was she to know if it was genuine? Before Amy could go into the moral debate raging through her she heard herself say “I don’t really love her, I mostly just use her for sex.”

The blonde cheerleader blinked, horrified. Was she really that cold? Even Cathy seemed surprised. “So it’s just to use her as a sex toy?”

“No, she’s fun to keep around because she’ll do anything I say. It helps stop me from being lonely.” Great, now that it was being used to humiliate her Amy found she could be honest with herself.

“That’s… actually kind of sad,” Cathy replied, only pissing Amy off more. She didn’t need the flat-chested girl’s pity.

“Fuck you. You wanna think I’m some kind of a monster fine, but don’t pretend to be sad when you realize I have feelings too.”

“I know you have feelings, Amy,” Cathy said. “The problem is the ones in control of you are the urges to be a colossal bitch. That’s why I’m giving you a taste of your own medicine. Make you see how it feels like to be used like Beth, or Dianna. Or me, for that matter.”

“Go ahead then, do your worst. Because as soon as I get you under my power I’m going to make you suffer like—”

Amy’s hands flew to her shirt, suddenly ripping it open and baring her huge tits to the unsuspecting Cathy. She’d been baiting her, waiting until she was certain it was possible to move before she acted. Now she had Cathy trapped, and it was time for her to pay. Only Cathy’s face didn’t drop in blissful obedience. Instead she just smiled, admiring the view.

“Those beauties really are wasted on you,” Cathy muttered, still completely awake.

Amy tried to use the hypnotic power of her breasts, forcing it to grow stronger, but it was like trying to strain a muscle that no longer existed. For whatever reason she simply couldn’t make her breasts work.

“What the hell?” Amy grabbed her tits, hoping squeezing them would work in some way, but it just amused Cathy even more.

“You really are pretty dense. You’d think with all that time you’d spent controlling people you’d be better at it.”

“Why won’t they work?” Amy cried desperately. This had been her one chance to escape and she’d completely blown it. But how?

“Because you’re not using them right,” Cathy explained with patronizing authority. “Remember, Amy, what happens when you try to hypnotize me?”

Amy rolled her eyes. “I can’t activate my power on you in any way, and will brainwash myself instead.” God it was so obvious, why was she making her point it out. Then Amy blinked, realization crashing in. “Oh no.”

But it was too late. Catching Cathy’s grinning face Amy suddenly spun on her own, staring into the mirror as she played with her breasts. And all at once the power flowed, the pure hypnotic attraction that could entrance anyone so easily. Amy was caught in its grip, just like before. Her mouth slowly opened, hanging as she stared with rapt attention. Watching her hands playing with her breasts, unable to stop. Wanting to go deeper and deeper. She had to-

“Stay awake, Amy,” Cathy’s voice cut in. “Stay entranced, watching deeply. Unable to see anything but your tits. But don’t drop into trance completely.”

Amy groaned, feeling her mind being raised up protesting out of trance. Her vision seemed to cloud in, shrinking so all she could see were her huge breasts swaying, her hands stroking and teasing them. Amy knew Cathy was still there but it was impossible to look away and search for her.

“Good girl. Now start to recite your mantras. I think five minutes should teach you a lesson.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Amy automatically answered. Mantras? What was she talking about? But her subconscious took over, words spilling out with Amy having no say in the matter.

“I’m a big titted slut,” Amy said robotically, her mind screaming in frustration. “I was made to be owned and humiliated. I must always obey my Mistress. I am her obedient sex slave.”

The verse repeated itself, sometimes with some variation but Amy heard herself repeating the biggest hits each time: that she was a sex slave, she had to obey her Mistress, and that her enormous rack made her fit to be a slave. In short it was everything that made Amy furious. But she was powerless to stop the stream of blankly recited mantras. Worse she felt the trance threatening to take hold, knowing that being used this way, repeating her humiliation like a broken doll, it would easily send her slipping down into trance. It was only Cathy’s command that kept her awake, forced her to listen.

“Excellent work, slave,” Cathy suddenly said. “You’ve got about three minutes left but I have to head to class. Finish up in here and then you’re free to go.”

Amy heard the other girl leaving, panic setting in. Was she really going to leave her alone like this? What if someone else saw? The blonde cheerleader tried to stop herself from speaking, to move away from the mirror and hide herself. But she was nothing but a wind-up toy playing with her tits at the sink for anyone who wandered in to see.

She tried to count down the seconds, wondering how much longer she had to endure. Amy tried to speed up the count but the clock ticked on in her mind undisturbed. Only two minutes more, Amy thought terrified. Her nipples burned with pleasure at being used, her panties slowly getting more and more soaked. The idea of being found brainwashing herself, hypnotized by her own tits, god Cathy must have made that a fetish for her. But Amy was even more afraid of the fact that this might be her own lust taking over. The thrill of being caught at any moment, she had no idea it could be so potent. The second the timer was up and she was free Amy was certain she’d jump into the nearest stall and get herself off.

Better yet, stay here at the sink, one hand on her tits and another in her pants, moaning as she came hard. Amy shuddered, pleasure increasing at the thought. But this only got her off if she wasn’t caught. But there was only thirty seconds left now. She was nearly free to-

The bathroom door squeaked open and Amy froze horrified. But then her fingers betrayed her and twisted her nipples, forcing a long, ragged moan to escape her. “I’m an obedient sex slave,” she was forced to proclaim loudly, in case the girl who had entered would have any doubts about that. “I must obey my Mistress,” Amy added, screaming in her mind to escape, to run, but she was trapped. “I’m a horny slut, playing with my huge tits and wanting to cum while you watch.” Oh Christ did she want that, cumming as this stranger watched.

They could be taking pictures of her. Amy moaned louder. “I’m my Mistress’ whore, forced to obey.”

What if she told everyone in school to come and watch the freak play with herself? She grunted, twisting her nipples harder. “My cunt is so wet, my huge tits needing to be used.”

Amy shivered, wondering if the girl who had entered was touching herself too. “Please use me, command me,” Amy pleaded. “I need to be used and punished. My giant breasts make me the perfect slut who has to obey.” The cheerleader shook as an orgasm started to well up in her, cumming just from playing with her tits. And begging a complete stranger to take control. It was…it was…

“So hot,” she moaned. “So hot and I need to cum. Order me. Enslave me. Use me, please.”

“Cum for me,” a strange voice said. Amy tried to place it but failed, her mind overwhelmed in orgasm.

“Yessss,” she hissed, eyes rolling back in her head, pawing at her tits. Oh god this felt so amazing, why was she fighting this? Because Cathy was a bitch, but if another girl used her…

Amy shook her head, trying to fight against the orgasm. No, she wasn’t a slut. She was the one who took control. That was her natural place. Amy opened her eyes, clutching her tits. Had to hypnotize whoever this was before they got away and told anyone.

She spun suddenly, ready to take control. Only to find Cathy smirking against the stalls, a hand in her shorts playing with herself idly. “Damn, that was a great show.”

“But- I heard her. You. It wasn’t you.”

“I gave you a command you couldn’t hear,” Cathy answered slyly. “Telling you that next time I came in you wouldn’t recognize my voice. And god did you get off thinking I was a stranger watching you. Admit it, you loved it.”

“Y-yess, Mistress,” Amy said in defeat. “Please, stop this. I’m sorry.”

“I don’t see how you can be sorry. All you did was get to stare at your breasts and cum hard. Seems like you should be thanking me.”

“Thank you, Mistress.” The cheerleader cursed, trying to put her blouse back on. She’d knocked several of the buttons off trying to surprise Cathy. How was she supposed to close it with-

“Are you forgetting something?”

Amy shot her a death stare. “What? I didn’t humiliate myself enough for you?”

“Not even close. But I’m talking about something else. You turned around trying to hypnotize whoever was spying on you.”

“Well, yeah. You think I’m going to let some girl go around telling everyone that…” Amy trailed off, the truth finally clicking in her head. She tried to hypnotize the girl spying on her. But it was just Cathy all along. She’d tried to hypnotize Cathy. Which meant…

Amy felt her hands peeling off the blouse, throwing it on the floor. Her hands went to her sore tits, still sensitive from cumming. “I’m your sex slave,” she muttered defeated, knowing there was no way out. “I must do as you command. My tits make me your obedient slut.”

“Very good,” Cathy said cruelly. “Let’s go for ten minutes this time, and now no cumming.”

Amy cursed in her mind but it was pointless. “Yes, Mistress. My body is yours to command, my mind your empty toy.”

“Good slave. Once you finish come join me in Miss Trabdal’s class.”

For some reason Amy got the feeling this was just the start to a very long day.

“Now the million dollar question. Should I make you lock the door on the inside so you’ll be safe to play with yourself alone? Or should I leave the door open so anyone can wander in and see you?”

Amy shivered, tugging at her breasts. “O-open. Wanna be…so hot to imagine… but… can’t…” She fought with herself, trying to understand these new desires.

“What’ll it be, Amy?”

“Open,” she whispered. “Open,” she said louder.

Cathy just laughed at her. “You really are a slut deep inside, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” Amy answered blankly. “I’m a slut, want to be used. Please, use me.”

Cathy peeked over at her and saw Amy drooling, eyes lost in trance.

“Ah well, guess I pushed you too far and you went into trance. At least I know you’re getting off on all of this.” She spanked Amy on the ass, the cheerleader moaning as she went back to reciting the mantras. “Lock the door behind me, slave. Wake up when you finish and meet me in Miss Trabdal’s room.”

“Yes Mistress,” the cheerleader answered vacantly.

Cathy suddenly grinned. “But when you wake up you’ll believe I left the door open. That no one walked in but anyone could have. I bet you’ll play with yourself the second you wake up and think that, won’t you?”

“I will,” Amy muttered pitifully, moaning. “Love the thrill, could be caught and used.”

“Enjoy yourself then, Amy. I’ve got a lot more fun in store for you today.”

Cathy went out into the deserted hall, the topless Amy locking the door behind her. The blonde went back to the mirror, still deep in trance as she resumed playing with herself.

“I’m a slut who should be used. My tits make me the perfect toy to be played with. I will obey and love me Mistress. She will use me as I deserve.” Amy shuddered as she hit the edge, body screaming to cum but unable to because her Mistress had denied her. The need only making her sink deeper into the trance, deeper into the words. Empty eyes opened to stare at her tits, drooling as she resumed. “I must obey Mistress. Be her perfect slave. My boobs make me her slut and I love it.”