The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Falling For Her Tits

Chapter 5

Most days Amy had a small entourage following her through the hallways, friends and classmates trying to get into the popular girls graces. But today the other students instantly filed to either side of the hallway as the busty blonde stormed by, visibly fuming with rage. Those who tried a halfhearted greeting were instantly countered with an icy stare that told them to find somewhere else to be. Quick.

She’d come to in the woman’s room just as the bell was ringing, dressing rapidly and washing her hands before any one of her classmates might wander into the bathroom and catch her in the act. The bathroom reeked of her pussy and anyone finding her inside would have no doubt about what the cheerleader with the flushed cheeks had been up to. And Cathy had left her there exposed, door open for anyone to just come right in.

Amy ignored the fact that she had gotten off on this. She similarly blocked out the memory of her begging to be left like that. There wasn’t a submissive bone in her body. Amy was the dominant one, the perfect beauty who should be pampered and worshipped. Everything that happened in the bathroom… it must have been Cathy messing with her head. Just another reason why she needed to end all this.

She hurried through the school towards Mrs. Trabdal’s biology class, eager to confront Cathy and put an end to her terror. And Amy wanted to remind herself that she was in no way rushing because Cathy had ordered her to. At least she knew the biology lab would be empty this period. It was one of her preferred places to take her plaything of the day for some relief. Not only was the classroom out of the way where no one could walk by and stare in but Mrs. Trabdal herself was dedicating to helping Amy keep her activities private. The voluptuous teacher had been one of her first targets and she secretly felt proud of how she’d programed the 33 year old brunette.

Sara Trabdal had some truly lovely curves with her 32C breasts, not to mention nice wide hips that Amy had always dreamed of wrapping her arms around. The teacher was bubbly and kind, affectionate with her students as if she was just one of the girls. By the time Amy developed her breasts she instantly had Sara drooling at her desk, stripping and exposing the body the cheerleader had been fantasizing about for months. With Dianna’s mind Amy had adjusted her personality to make the perfect girlfriend. But Sara was a much more fun experiment. With her she’d tested the limits of her powers in terms of sexualities, fetishes, and Amy had been incredibly happy with the results.

Amy finally reached the empty classroom and her first instinct was to kick down the door and burst in to take Cathy down as ruthlessly as she deserved. But that would no doubt draw attention from the hallway and other students present would only mean more spectators for whatever humiliation Cathy had planned. So the busty cheerleader entered the room with her shoulders slumped, resigned to her fate.

Cathy gave a shit eating grin at the sight of the defeated Amy. “What’s the matter, Amy?” She asked with mock concern. “Didn’t you enjoy yourself in the bathroom? From the hallway you were certainly moaning loud enough.”

A surge of arousal hit Amy at the thought of someone walking past the door and overhearing Amy’s mantras, getting off to her voice declaring her to be nothing but a horny slut. Amy shook the thought aside, couldn’t let Cathy win that easily. But she still let the humiliation play on her face to Cathy’s delight. Good, keep the flat-chested girl thinking she’s in control. The athlete had unknowingly given Amy an ace she was waiting to throw down.

“So what do you have planned in here?” Amy asked bitterly. “Going to run some evil mad scientist experiments on me?”

“Nope, you’re already a freak enough with those tits of yours,” Cathy laughed back. She sauntered towards the blonde, unbuttoning Amy’s blouse teasingly. The entire time she kept her eyes on Amy’s face, waiting for a sign of resistance. But the cheerleader only stared off to the right at the wall, offering no resistance as her shirt was pulled off of her.

“I still can’t get over how monstrously huge they are. How can you even manage having tits that freakishly big?”

Amy said nothing and kept up her careful examination of the paint on the wall.

“Aw, not going to chat now? I get it though,” Cathy said with a tender hand on her shoulder. Amy couldn’t hide the scowl that flashed over her face at the touch. How dare this bitch talk to her as though she were her friend? “Must be so frustratingly always relying on your tits to handle every situation. Knowing I’m staring right at them and you can’t do anything at all to hypnotize me must be so frustrating.”

Amy hated to admit it but the thin athlete had nailed her anxieties perfectly. Standing topless before someone used to be a position of power, knowing they would instantly be her willing toy in any way she requested. Now though she felt helpless and exposed. Cathy reached out a tanned hand and cupped one massive breast, toying with her nipple while Amy tried not to show any reaction.

“I mean, knowing I can control you with just a word. Fuck it gets me so wet. I’m not even into girls that much and seeing you like this I just wanna make you mindless and have you eat me out for the rest of the day. And you, you must feel so completely powerless. You rely on your boobs to solve everything, now without them to support you there’s nothing at all you can do. Kind of pathetic really.”

Amy had finally had enough, turning to stare daggers into the shorter girl’s eyes. Cathy brushed back her brown hair and fixed a smug smile at her. She was genuinely curious what the cheerleader had to say to defend herself. Would she plead for mercy? Try to convince her she wasn’t really evil for brainwashing half the student body? Or would Amy just curse her out while she was still able to think?

But Amy didn’t do any of that. Instead she broke into a wide Cheshire cat grin that instantly threw Cathy off. No one smiled like that unless they had a plan. Without warning Amy lashed out with both arms swinging in to claw at her face. Cathy responded by instinct and caught both arms by the wrists, and even though she was shorter the athletic girl clearly had the advantage. But Amy was still smiling, which only made Cathy more concerned.

Suddenly Amy leaned back, practically trying to throw herself to the floor with enough force to drag Cathy along with her like deadweight. At the last second Amy caught herself from falling but used the momentum to pull Cathy in and smother the short girl between her massive tits. If she couldn’t utilize them to hypnotize her, Amy figured they would work just as effectively suffocating her.

Cathy fought back wildly but Amy had taken her by surprise. In seconds she’d broken her hands free of Cathy’s grip and taken hold of the other girl’s arms instead. Cathy tried to pull back but Amy forced their locked arms behind the brunette’s back, locking her into place and keeping her head trapped between the enormous tits. She was shouting commands but the words were lost, nothing but muffled moans leaking out of Amy’s huge rack. And even brainwashed into subservience Amy knew she didn’t have to obey indistinct muffling.

Amy practically hauled the shorter Cathy off her feet, clutching her to her chest and trying to carry her to the corner of the classroom. Cathy kicked with powerful legs, hitting her strong enough to no doubt need bruises. But Amy knew this was her last real chance to escape and she was willing to withstand the abuse. Whatever the athlete had in mind for her would no doubt be worse after all.

Suddenly Amy cried out in pain as Cathy gave up on trying to shout commands into the cheerleader’s tits. Instead she bit down hard onto the sensitive flesh. Amy tried to hold on for as long as possible but finally the pain became too much and she tossed Cathy aside, the brunette spinning off balance and slamming into the wall.

Cathy gasped for air, momentarily just happy enough to be able to breathe again. Then she glowered at Amy furiously. Suddenly Amy cried out “Mrs. Trabdal! You have to help, she’s attacking me!”

Amy threw open the door in the corner of the room, the one she’d been trying to drag Cathy into. Because she knew the young teacher always spent the free period in her tiny office, right where Amy had instructed her to be. The teacher would surely call the police at the sight of Amy with her shirt torn off, now bruised with bite marks sunk into her chest. And what would Cathy’s defense be? Amy was nearly grinning now, knowing she’d finally won. Cathy’s only chance was to convince them that the cheerleader’s breasts had superpowers, and there’s no one anyone would believe something so obviously crazy.

Expecting to find a concerned teacher rushing to help her screaming student Amy stumbled into the office, but instantly she froze at the sight that greeted her. Sara Trabdal had her legs spread as she sat low in the chair, playing with her breasts and moaning lewdly.

“Mrs. Trabdal?” Amy said in disbelief. “Sara? What are you doing?”

“Mhmm, have to keep playing with my tits, too good to stop.”

Blinking in surprise Amy was caught off guard as Cathy confidently shouted behind her. “Drop to your knees and don’t move until I give you permission.”

Her legs dropped out from under her but Amy hardly noticed. She was still trying to understand how Cathy could have hypnotized Sara. She hadn’t been near the curvy teacher all day, how was it possible? Even as Amy fell frozen to her knees she saw the older woman gasp in pleasure as she slid off the chair and dropped to her own knees. Her hands were planted on her large tits, shaking at the exertion of not playing with them.

Amy tried to ask but found that her jaw was fixed in place as well. Luckily for her Cathy slid beside her, eager to gloat.

“Aw, you look so confused. Trying to figure out how I got to her?”

The cheerleader couldn’t answer but the confusion was clear on her frozen face.

“It’s your fault, Amy. You programmed her after all and did a pretty sloppy job of it, I have to say.” Amy tried to scowl with every ounce of her being, but not a single muscle in her face shifted from the blank stare of open confusion.

“Sara,” Cathy sang sweetly. “Tell Amy here what commands you programmed into her mind.” She gave the thirty year old a smile and added “You can play with your tits as you do.”

The curvy brunette broke into a drunken grin as she squeezed her ample tits, moaning happily. “Cathy made me obsessed with my tits, made me addicted to having them played with. They’re so sensitive now, I have to play with them every night. She made me go with her one day and get them pierced. I felt so ashamed being marked, my husband was furious with me. But the constant pressure of them feels so good.”

“And how is your relationship with your husband.”

“Better now,” Sara panted as she slid her shirt off, exposing her large tits. They were as massive as Amy’s, but the silver studs shining through her nipples certainly were impressive. “We used to fight about how I seemed to be acting weird. But then he realized that if he plays with my tits I have to obey whatever he says. Now we get along great. Anytime I complain about having to clean and cook every day when I get home from work he just rips off my shirt and starts twisting my nipples…ooohhh.”

She broke off into a high-pitched whine as the teacher twisted her nipples to demonstrate. Or maybe just to get off to the memory. “Then I feel myself melting, barely able to think, and I just do whatever he commands.” Sara opened her eyes, distant and blank. “I love having my tits used and played with,” she seemed to recite. “I’ll obey any command when my nipples are being tortured.” Amy recognized the mantras she’d drilled into her teacher’s mind. Then Sara surprised her by continuing. “I am my husband’s obedient slave. Must always obey, made to serve him. Sara is a happy fucktoy.”

“See the problem yet?” Cathy said lifting Amy’s chin to look up at her. Then it finally dawned on the cheerleader as she rewound the words in her head. When she’d planted the trance trigger involving her nipples Amy hadn’t thought about what would happen if anyone else twisted her nipples. Cathy was waiting for the excuses to roll off Amy’s tongue, but instead she stared ahead confused. Then she realized the girl was still frozen and laughed at herself.

“You can talk, but no moving your arms or legs.”

Amy tried to scowl back but it couldn’t mask the shame she felt. “I didn’t think to… I wasn’t expecting anyone to play with her like that.”

“Sara, did your husband play with your nipples before Amy brainwashed you.”

“No. A little with foreplay but we never used to. But after I became addicted to torturing my tits I begged him to do it to me. He’s been using my nipples to control me every day. I love it, coming home to be brainwashed and helpless to stop it.” Twisting her nipples hard Sara came quietly, panting and rubbing at the piercings as pleasure eroded her mind.

“See I did more than just dig up dirt on you when I had you in trance,” Cathy said. “I also found out about everyone else you played with. How you used them, what kind of ways you changed them.” The brunette athlete held up a small black notebook and flipped through it, the pages all scratched with ink and nearly filling the entire book. When she stopped and landed on a random page long enough Amy saw with horror it was her own handwriting. “I have to say it took you nearly two hours to write, and this isn’t even everyone you’ve hypnotized. Just the biggest cases where you’ve controlled people against their will.”

“So that’s why you wanted to come here. Because you already turned Mrs. Trabdal against me.”

“I didn’t do anything but exploit that open trigger you left in her. I have to admit I was so damn nervous though,” Cathy admitted laughing. “I pretended I had some questions on an assignment. Sara was just going on explaining mitochondria while I was staring at her breasts and trying to work up the courage to just reach out and grab them. Can you imagine if I got it wrong and just felt up my teacher?”

Amy didn’t join her in laughing along, she was too busy imagining the police hauling Cathy away for what the flat-chested bitch had put her through. But then the nagging thought returned of her needing to suffer for her own offenses, which Amy quickly shook away.

“Thankfully she melted into a puddle as soon as I started groping her big tits. And once I reached her nipples her eyes just rolled back perfectly and she was…well I’m sure you’re familiar with seeing her go into trance. I don’t need to tell you.”

Amy refused to answer but squealed in surprise as Cathy suddenly dove a hand into her pants. Her arms and legs were still frozen so she was left a helpless statue as the athlete slid her fingers along her pussy. When Cathy retrieved her hand her fingers were glistening with juices, a small trail of slime connecting between her fingers. “I knew you got off on being used.”

“Fuck you,” Amy replied simply. “Go ahead and do whatever you want then. You can control me, humiliate me, but I’m not going to let you break me.”

“Don’t worry, Amy. I’m not going to be breaking you.”

The blonde raised an eyebrow. “Sure you’re not.”

“I promise I won’t,” Cathy replied smiling. She pointed a hand at Sara, turning Amy’s attention to their masturbating teacher. “She’s the one who’s going to break you and make you beg.”

With a simple command Amy and Sara were made to follow her into the classroom where Cathy put them into position. She let Sara sit on her desk while Amy was forced to kneel on the floor about ten feet away. At this point her knees were killing her and she’d no doubt be sore for the rest of the day, but Cathy clearly wasn’t concerned with her comfort.

Cathy stepped back and took in the scene, teacher perched about the cheerleader with their breasts on display. “Perfect, now we’re ready to begin.”

“You still haven’t told me what we’re doing,” Amy complained.

“Well you made poor Sara addicted to having her breasts played with. So it’s time we return the favor.” Amy groaned in her head, nipples still sore from her punishment in the bathroom. “Now Amy, I want you to remember just what you said to Sara to brainwash her. Mentally picture the level of devotion and need you programmed into her mind towards her breasts.”

It was impossible to resist, memories unfolding and drowning her in the sea of hypnotic conditioning. Amy instantly recalled the words she’d chosen to corrupt her teacher. Spending an hour teasing her nipples and building the sensitivity, increasing the pleasure she felt until it became a physical need to relive this sensation. Eventually Amy was able to picture it in her mind, that mental image of Sara cumming to her breasts as the programming set in. A nearly physical representation of the addiction she’d given Sara, and the power she felt humming through that need scared her. Only when she was faced with the possibility of going through the same torment did she appreciate just what she’d done to Sara.

“Now I want you to take that addiction and feel it soak into your mind. Programmed the same way you programmed Sara. Wanting her tits with such a force you cannot fight it.”

Amy had been bracing for it mentally, hoping to fight it, but that caught her off guard. She’d been so certain that Cathy was going to punish her by forcing her to play with her own massive tits just like she had earlier. That moment of distraction was all the programming needed, her mind rewriting itself before she knew it. Terrified she turned to Cathy to argue and fight back but her words caught in her throat as perfection burned at the edge of her vision.

Sluggishly Amy found her head turning, haltingly as if she were afraid of what she’d see. But her fear melted and her mouth hung open at the sight of Sara’s breasts. She’d been so proud of her own tits for so long but now Amy saw the truth of how they paled in comparison to the breasts of her teacher.

Delectably smooth flesh, perfectly round, Amy was at a loss for words gaping at them. Sara was wasted as a teacher, she should have been a world famous model. A porn star. The cheerleader felt such a deep need to touch them, to taste their beauty against her tongue.

Amy reached forward but caught herself, horrified. How could she even consider surrendering? The blonde knew that she would fight Cathy’s control, that she’d finally find a way to break free. But that was Cathy with her non-existent chest. Sara was… fuck she was amazing.

A heady moan distracted Amy for a moment, eyes rising to look above those perfect breasts. Sara’s skin was flushed with need, panting with open desire. Because she knew full well the struggle Amy was going through. The sheer impossibility of how much she needed her breasts, helpless against the desires. Now Amy was moaning, unable to stop herself. The thought that she was turning Sara on, seeing her erect nipples shivering with each labored breath. It was nearly enough to break her. But her lust for her teacher’s tits was only overshadowed by her hatred for Cathy, just enough to let her remain on her knees.

“You’re shaking,” Cathy said laughing. “I can only imagine what her tits must appear to you now. You certainly did do a number on Sara’s mind, didn’t you?”

Amy didn’t answer, mostly because she knew anything that came out would be a pathetic moan. Her mouth was dry, tongue aching for the privilege of running over Sara’s nipples. The taste of her sweat soaked tits, the tangy taste of metal as she sucked on the piercings. The blonde shook suddenly, nearly convulsing as she fought down the feeling.

“I have to say I’m impressed. I really thought you’d have broken almost instantly.”

“Fffucckk…youuuoooohhhh.” Amy’s hips bucked unexpectedly as a vivid memory hit her of playing with the teacher. God she’d already done so much to those breasts already, taken them for granted. She’d give anything just to pleasure those tits, but…but…

Have to resist, Amy thought sternly. Sara’s fingers were teasing her nipples, a slow steady rhythm that practically sucked Amy in. Suddenly Cathy snapped her fingers. “Sara, put your hands on the desk and don’t pick them up.”

Whining pitifully the brunette teacher obeyed, hands gripping the desk tight enough for her knuckles to go white. She was shaking, tits needing to be touched. Amy was suddenly overwhelmed by the sheer pain of seeing those gorgeous breasts go unplayed with. It was a crime, a sin for them not to be touched.

“Please…please Cathy…” Sara whimpered. “Need to…can’t…please let me—”

“No,” Cathy cut her off, staring at Amy with cruel eyes. “Sara you can’t touch your tits. But Amy can.” The mental image of her hands groping those lovely large breasts made Amy groan with the exertion of staying put. “Amy is perfectly able to squeeze your breasts, to twist and suck on your nipples.” Now both Sara and Amy were moaning, just her words inspiring pleasure as though it were really happening.

“But Amy is being stubborn and doesn’t want to play. That’s so unfair of her, having a perfectly good pair of hands and a mouth for pleasuring your tits. Shouldn’t she be helping you? It’s her fault you need to be used after all.”

“Yesss, all her fault.” Sara’s eyes fluttered back in her head, but when they returned they bore into Amy. “Please, Amy, I need you. You have to use my tits, squeeze them please! I’ll go crazy if you don’t.”

The cheerleader reached out for those tits, mind lost between her words. But the teacher was still across the room and Amy only fell onto her hands, shaking her head and trying to think. She needed to resist but… it wasn’t fair to see those breasts be teased. They needed to be played with, Amy felt that so deeply to her core. Sara needed to feel pleasure from her tits, and Amy was fully addicted to fulfilling that need.

“I think you need to be more convincing,” Cathy muttered, watching Amy struggle on her hands and knees.

“I need you, Amy, you have to do this for me.” Sara thrust her chest forward, her tits reaching out to the cheerleader as if she were their only salvation. The need to be used was crawling over her skin with hot pleasure, driving her wild with every passing second. And now Amy felt the same burning itch, the physical discomfort of trying to resist.

“Do it! Get over her and pleasure me!”

Amy moaned and writhed. She tried to remind herself that Sara couldn’t control her, but knowing the command would bring her pleasure Amy was barely able to restrain herself.

“Twist my nipples until they’re sore. Suck on them like you need it to live. You made me like this,” Sara whined, body and mind boiling over. “I’m a slut who needs my tits played with, I’m exactly what you wanted me to be. You can’t leave me like this and not take responsibility.”

The blonde cheerleader was gasping for air, peering up through her long hair which had fallen in front of her face. Sara was sweating and shaking, breasts rising and falling rapidly. It was true, everything she said. Amy had made her addicted to having her breasts tortured, made her a slut who craved that pleasure more than anything. And now…

Now she had been cursed with the same addiction. Sara’s tits were a drug she couldn’t resist. Amy needed to see them pawed at, squeezed and sucked and bit. Amy was a slut for her teacher’s tits.

A crazed smile went over her face then, thoughts fading as she began crawling over the floor. Every time her hands or knees moved forward it was another piece of her lost, consumed by the burning need she felt. White hot desire that melted every last brain cell. She was a slut for those tits. Needed to pleasure them. Existed only to bring Sara’s breasts pleasure. Gazing up from the bottom of the desk Amy moaned happily, eyes wide to bask in the presence of her large tits. She was nearly about to leap up onto her when Cathy put a hand on her shoulder, freezing Amy in place.

“Not so fast, we have to make sure you’re completely addicted. Tell Sara how you feel about her boobs.”

Drooling absently Amy broke into a face of pure devotion. “Sara’s body is divine beauty. She is a sex goddess with her magnificent breasts. And I am nothing but a servant to her pleasure. Please let me worship you, bring you pleasure.”

Sara was nodding enthusiastically, tits bouncing in a way that melted both of their minds. Cathy was smiling ear to ear, surprised at just how deeply Amy had set the brainwashing. “Go ahead then, worship the tits of your goddess.”

Amy leapt to her feet and shoved Sara onto the desk, straddling her in seconds. Cathy expected the cheerleader to paw at the teacher’s breasts like a drunken date but instead Amy’s hands hovered above Sara, fingers shaking. She was honestly rendered frozen by the sheer beauty of those breasts. But then Sara whined desperately, the denial unbearable. And without thought Amy lowered her hands to cup those breasts, dropping her mouth to take one divine nipple in her mouth.

Both girls trembled as pleasure surged deep inside them, the addiction fed as her breasts were used. Tongue swirling over the metal piercing Sara sighed contentedly, the last traces of her mind dripping away as the trigger took over. Even as she sucked greedily on her large tits Amy’s eyes clouded over, the same programming taking hold. Both girls dropping into trance helplessly as the cheerleader twister her nipples with her tongue.

Cathy clapped appreciatively, the show better than she expected. The athlete waited patiently, expecting Amy to torture her teacher’s breasts with pleasure, fucking and feeding their desires. But instead the prolonged denial had short circuited their minds and once they surrendered to their addiction both Amy and Sara were left utterly mindless.

The flat-chested brunette leaned in to investigate, getting a close look at Amy’s lidded eyes as she sucked lazily on Sara’s nipples. Cathy sighed happily, supposing the girl breaking was enough of a victory. After all they were just two drug addicts high on their drug of choice, even though that happened to be a large pair of tits. Cathy sat down at one of the students desks, pulling out her notebook and making some notes.

“Alright that’s Mrs. Trabdal down. Though we’ll have to make a stop by her house later and do something about her husband.” Cathy turned to the comatose Sara, not even sure if she could respond in this state. “Sara, if we could make you stop being submissive for your husband you’d want us to do that, right?”

“N-no,” her small voice replied from some deep, inner depths. “Get off on it. Love being played with. Put in trance. Owned.”

“Fair enough then,” Cathy said smirking. “How about we have him tone it down then? Or at least reciprocate.”

“Would…appreciate that,” Sara managed to moan.

“After all some people get full control over someone and just become lazy about it. Isn’t that right, Amy?”

“Yes, Cathy,” the cheerleader mumbled as she kept sucking on the pierced nipple. “I’m lazy and useless. I get others to do everything for me. I need to be punished for being so cruel and never giving back.”

Cathy still smiled even though she knew the mantra by heart. She’d written it and programmed it into the cheerleader’s head after all. “Don’t worry, Amy. Sara here is just our first stop. I’ve got an entire book of your sins,” the athlete mocked as she flipped through the numerous pages. “And I’m going to make sure you repay every last person in town. How does that make you feel?”

“It’s what I deserve, Mistress,” Amy said popping her mouth off of Sara’s nipple. “Thank you for punishing this slut so she can become a better person.” That was all Amy could manage before the addiction took over and her tongue eagerly curled around the other woman’s nipple again.

“You don’t have to thank me, Amy. After all, what are friends for?” Cathy laughed and leaned back into the chair, plotting out who else they should visit that day.