The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Falling For Her Tits

Chapter 8

“Alright girls, great practice,” Amy wheezed, wiping sweat from her brow. “Let’s go hit the showers.”

The cheerleaders gave an enthusiastic cheer and ran off for the locker room, leaving the exhausted Amy to lag behind. Cathy had decided that the cheerleader should put in more effort, as if she were an actual member of the cheer squad. Sure, she was by far the worst of the group, but the girls were happy to help her along. Each girl gave a genuine smile or a compliment as they ran past, with even Gina patting her on the shoulder as she went by. Amy hated having to actually participate in training, but she did have to admit that if was nice to feel as if she really belonged with the squad.

Having almost caught her breath Amy reached the locker room, wandering off towards the showers as the other girls chatted and gossiped as they changed. Normally Gina was the only one to fastidiously shower after each practice and Amy was hoping to catch her alone. After all, apparently Gina thought it was Amy’s job to help relieve stress after training, and considering how sweet the girl’s pussy had tasted yesterday the busty blonde was looking forward to another taste. It might have been another humiliating little trick of Cathy’s but it was one she didn’t mind all that much.

Come to think of it, compared to the last few days since Cathy got control over Amy’s mind today was downright pleasant. She could only recall a few brief moments where Cathy stopped her in the hallway between classes to make her flash her enormous breasts or repeat some embarrassing mantra just loud enough that someone might overhear. Certainly humiliating and degrading but when she compared that to being forced to hypnotize herself in the school bathroom or being transformed into a horny slut addicted to her teacher’s tits today was a breeze.

“Maybe Cathy’s losing her touch,” Amy wondered optimistically, hoping that if the flat chested track star was getting careless she might be able to find a way to take back control. The blonde peered into the shower room and smirked as she saw Gina all alone, soaping herself up and completely unsuspecting. Even if Amy was put in the submissive position of having to eat Gina out it have any effect lowering her predatory appetite.

Amy was about to walk into the shower room when a hand took her by the shoulder and spun her around, revealing that Amy was surrounded by three other cheerleaders, giggling anxiously and blushing. She saw the tanned blonde Heidi with her smiling freckled face, the girl’s huge knockers only a few cup sizes below Amy’s own impressive rack. Behind her was Kristin, the black girl’s hair tied up in a ponytail, followed by Lydia with her short skirt in its usual position, which was riding up to reveal her extremely ample ass. Amy wrinkled her nose, wondering why Cathy hadn’t removed that trigger from Lydia’s mind. Shouldn’t the cheerleaders all be back to normal?

“Hey Amy, I’m feeling really turned on. Can you eat me out?” Heidi asked casually. Amy blinked in shock, and before she could even give a stunned response Lydia pushed her way forward.

“No fair,” Lydia whined. “I got here first, and knowing you girls can see up my short skirt all the time makes me so fucking wet, I need to cum.”

“Then that’s your fault for being a shameless little slut,” Kristen teased, the black girl smiling widely to show she was only joking. Then she snapped back to Amy and said “But seriously, once you’re done with Lydia can you go down on me as well?”

Heidi butted back in, pushing Lydia and Kristin out of the way. “What do you mean, after Lydia? I asked first so I have dibs on her mouth.”

Amy watched the show speechlessly, wondering what the fuck was going on when the terrible truth dawned on her. She’d thought that Cathy had turned Amy into Gina’s personal sex toy after practice, as a reward for her training hard, but now she was struggling to remember exactly how Gina had described it. Slowly it came back to her, the strict cheerleader declaring that it was the Captain’s job to bring relief to her team. Team. Amy almost heard Cathy’s hysterical laughter as she realized that the track star had brainwashed the entire team into expecting Amy to go down on them on command.

And sure enough Amy felt the programming in her mind whispering to her that she would have no choice but to happily oblige. Of course so far the girls had only politely requested, but if they phrased it right she’d become an instant fucktoy. The blonde was used to being the queen bee, getting whatever she demanded. She wasn’t used to the idea of being some toy the other girls can fight over.

Suddenly Kristin shoved Heidi, knocking her into Lydia as they kept arguing. Heidi reached out blindly for Lydia and naturally grabbed hold of her wide ass for support. Lydia whimpered at the touch as her eyes rolled back in her head. The two cheerleaders gave Lydia a strange stare as the wide hipped girl blushed in shame. Obviously they didn’t know Amy had triggered her to feel pleasure from the slightest touch to her big ass, but they quickly turned back on one another to claim Amy’s tongue. Cheeks blushing brightly Lydia turned and stormed into the argument, claiming that she desperately needed to cum more than them.

Amy realized this was likely her only chance to slip away without being ordered about. Forget about having another chance to play with Gina, just being in the locker room was like a minefield for her, and of course Amy had gone and turned almost all of the girl’s into horny lesbians while she was in control. Instead of removing all of that kinky programming as she’d expected, Cathy had instead kept the girls as Amy had remade them, and simply given them free reign to use their former mistress however they pleased.

“What’s going on here?”

Amy had been sneaking around the corner but at the shout she automatically turned to see Gina emerge from the showers, wrapping herself in a towel. The three fighting cheerleaders let go of each other while throwing dirty looks, while Lydia ran up to Gina, cheeks flushed and nipples poking through her cheer uniform.

“I need ta cuuuum!” Lydia whined pathetically.

“But I asked first!” Heidi protested.

Before Kristin could start Gina held up her hand to silence her, the black girl pouting. Then suddenly Gina rounded on Amy, and the blonde realized she lost her last chance to escape.

“Well, Captain? Who do you want to go down on first?”

“I…umm,” Amy turned around for help but the four girls were staring at her expectantly, Lydia breathing heavily with a hand sliding under her skirt to tease at herself. Amy thought to herself that she should just choose Lydia, the poor girl’s already so worked up she should cum fast. Best to get this over with quick before they just strapped her to the ground and used her as a sex toy.

She opened her mouth to announce her decision but the words got stuck in her throat. Amy licked her lips and tried again but somehow her mind skipped tracks and she completely forgot what she was going to say. Then it dawned on her. That bitch Cathy was trying to stop her from being in control anymore. This was all about humiliating her after all. Gina sighed and turned to the cheerleaders.

“Alright Heidi, you go first. Then Amy can eat out Kristin. And then you can have your turn, Lydia.”

“Nooo,” Lydia whined, devastated by the thought of how long she’d have to wait for Amy to pleasure her. “Why am I going last?”

“I just went in alphabetical order,” Gina said matter-of-factly. Both Heidi and Kristin nodded approvingly, mostly happy that they didn’t get stuck going last. Then Gina winked at Lydia and said, “Not to mention I really like seeing you looking so desperate. It’s a cute look for you.”

Lydia whimpered but seemed to cheer up a little as she noticed Gina checking out her ass. As long as her denial was turning someone else on then it would be bearable.

“What about me?” A voice called from across the locker room. “I’m horny too.”

“Fine, Margaret. You can go after Lydia.”

“Can I have a turn too?” A mousey brunette asked from around her locker, still clad in pink panties.

“Yes, of course you can. The team captain has to work her way around to all girls who ask so you get a turn too, Nancy.”

Nancy cheered and put her clothes back in the locker, figuring it was worth not changing yet. She turned to the Asian girl next to her and said “What about you, Okiko? Want Amy to go down on you after me?”

The Japanese girl considered it and replied “Sure, I could go for a good orgasm. Just don’t take too long, my boyfriend’s waiting for me in the parking lot.”

Amy stared in terror as the cheerleaders all lined up, putting themselves in alphabetical order to wait for their chance to make their captain kneel between their legs. Heidi was already stripping, tossing her panties aside as she and Kristin took Amy by the shoulders and pushed her down to her knees.

“A-are you sure you want me to go down on all of you?” Amy asked, intimidated by the already growing crowd. The cheer team nodded enthusiastically, and on her knees she could clearly see how most of them were already dripping. Amy had fucked every single girl present, but she’d always been in charge. And surely making a dozen girls eat her out wasn’t worth the punishment of making her eat out nearly a dozen girls.

Heidi took hold of Amy’s blonde hair and pushed her head back.

Amy smiled nervously as Heidi widened her stance and got ready to plant her soaked pussy on the submissive blonde’s face. “Wouldn’t you rather cuddle?”

Heidi giggled, the other girls joining in. “Good one, Amy. You’d think we didn’t do this after every practice.”

“Every practice?” Amy repeated in fear. Even if the school year was almost over that left at least ten more sessions of cheer practice. Not to mention if they’d want to use her after games and meets. She was about to protest when Heidi pressed her dripping cunt to Amy’s mouth and at the first taste of pussy juice Amy’s mind suddenly switched gears, all the fear and uncertainty gone as her tongue slid out enthusiastically and the sex toy took over.

She was the team vibrator after all, Amy thought mechanically as she passionately began pleasuring Heidi. So good to be a sex toy, bring pleasure to my team. Makes me so happy to serve and be of use.

No doubt she would have been repeating those mantras out loud if she didn’t have her mouth full, but all Heidi heard was the muffled moans against her pussy, the vibrations only getting her off faster.

“Oh, fuck, right there. God, you have the best tongue,” Heidi moaned, biting her lip as she propped herself up against the wall. It took all of her willpower not to just start humping Amy’s face while the entire team watched. Heidi looked around at her teammates and saw that all of them were watching with rapt attention, most of them swaying or shifting from foot to foot nervously as they got more aroused from the show. Lydia was openly masturbating, one hand rubbing at her pussy lips while the other was groping at her ass. Soon Kristin and Okiko gave in and joined her in playing with themselves, while Nancy and Margaret made out with each other as they waited for their turn.

Heidi moaned as Amy slid her tongue deeper and accepted that the rest of the team were deviant lesbian sluts, just like her. So if they wanted a show to get off to then Heidi was determined to give them one. The freckled blonde grinned as she pushed Amy’s head back against the wall, humping at the cheer captain’s face to try and get as much friction and pleasure as possible.

Amy felt the wet pussy sliding over her mouth and only redoubled her efforts, every fresh moan from Heidi spurring her on. Now the rest of the girls were growing bolder, their own lewd voices filling the locker room. Heidi pressed herself against the cold tile of the wall and shut her eyes, humping Amy’s face with abandon. The orgasm swept over her so fast it caught her by surprise, Heidi nearly collapsing on top of Amy but thankfully Kristin caught her and held her up as she trembled blissfully. When Heidi started to recover she noticed the black girl smirking at her before she planted a loving kiss.

“Sorry for arguing with you, Heidi.”

Heidi smiled weakly and replied “S’all right. That was so amazing. Can’t blame you for fighting me for it.”

“Well now I get my chance,” Kristin said happily, helping the shaky Heidi pull herself away from Amy. The big titted blonde had slumped to the floor, smiling with a drugged expression of joy. The simple mind of a sex toy was satisfied knowing she’d helped her teammate cum so hard, and now that her work was done Amy blinked and found herself back in control of her body.

Amy wiped off her drenched mouth, savoring Heidi’s taste on her lips, but as she went to stand up she saw the naked Kristin stand over her, the black girl rubbing at her breasts and her pink pussy slick with desire.

“Now eat me out, Amy. I want the same mind blowing orgasm you gave Heidi.”

Amy whimpered but at the command felt her mouth opening eagerly, the sex toy Amy more than happy to serve. Kristin lit up and eagerly placed her pussy down on the offered mouth, managing to control herself better than Heidi and allowing Amy to be the one to do most of the work. Kissing at her clit, tongue sliding between her lips, the blonde enthusiastically ate her out as the rest of the cheer squad watched on, almost all of them playing with themselves by now.

The brainwashed blonde felt her own pussy dripping with need, knowing how she was being so openly used by all the other girls and unable to fight how much it turned her on. But Amy couldn’t beg for someone to play with her: Her mouth was too busy worshipping Kristin to do that. And naturally the pussy addicted sex toy that Amy’s mind had become didn’t even consider that she could play with herself instead. No, Amy was the team fuckdoll and lived only to bring her teammates to orgasm. With the long line of masturbating teens that had formed around her Amy knew she wouldn’t be leaving the locker room for quite a while.

* * *

“Wow, I thought you girls would never finish up in there,” Cathy said with an insulting grin as they headed down the sidewalk. Amy glared at her and kept rubbing her sore jaw, the muscles still feeling locked up. With each girl using her one after the other without rest the blonde wasn’t sure if her jaw ever actually closed the whole time. She imagined herself as that mindless fucktoy, mouth open and eyes empty as each cheerleader used her to get off, and Amy felt herself growing furious over the treatment. And the fact that it made her so horny she could barely stand it only made her angrier still.

“Come on, don’t be too sour over it. You have to admit you owe it to those girls for all the times you’ve been using them this year.”

“Ishh differrend,” Amy mumbled, tongue numb and jaw stiff.

“Yeah, I suppose you did get it pretty rough. I honestly didn’t think the whole team would gang up on you like that. I underestimated how much you’ve turned the whole team into horny sluts.”

Amy glared at her again but supposed this was the closest she’d be getting to an apology. If only she had any idea where they were going. The exhausted cheerleader gazed around at the houses, knowing for a fact that she lived right nearby and had walked through this very street hundreds of times. But Cathy had ordered her to have no idea where they were going and so the memories all stayed out of reach. Just teasing her enough for Amy to be aware that she should know where she was, but that the hypnotic control would keep her completely clueless.

“Don’t want to spoil the surprise,” Cathy had said jokingly from the locker room doorway where she’d been waiting for Amy to finish up her ‘duties’ as team captain. Amy had been hoping for a break since Gina wasn’t staying late for private practice. She’d have tomorrow to look forward to that torture. But no, Cathy had been waiting for her after practice like a snake in the grass ready to strike. Now she was no doubt being marched off to some new humiliating punishment.

“So who is it this time?” Amy asked slowly, enunciating each word with her tired mouth. She wasn’t going to give Cathy the satisfaction of slurring her words.

“What do you mean?” The track star replied innocently.

“Who’s going to be torturing me today? Another teacher? The student council? Or are you just going to keep being a bitch about all of this?”

“Hey, I may be a bitch doing this to you but you got yourself into this mess. I wouldn’t have such a long list of people wanting revenge on you if you hadn’t gone around town using everyone in the first place. But don’t worry, this girl is very special to you.”

Amy rolled her eyes, knowing there was no point in responding. Not that she’d actually be able to argue with her on ethics anyway. Sure, maybe she did use people but it was never anything that bad. Mostly she just made girls eat her out and made sure they came in return. Where was the harm in a little lesbian sex now and then?

The flat-chested bitch came to a stop and gave a wicked smile at the enormous white house. They were in a small cul-de-sac, the mini-mansion taking up most of the space. Cathy turned to Amy expectantly, ready to see the terror on her face but instead Amy just stared around dumbly.

“What, nothing? Really?”

“Well, maybe if I knew where I was. But someone went and shut off my mind so I’ve got no clue.”

“Oh, right,” Cathy said blushing. “Go ahead and realize where we are.”

Instantly it clicked into place and Amy’s face fell at the large house belonging to Brooke Kearney. “Fuck.”

“That’s better. Now come on, I’m sure once we put Brooke under and explain what you’ve been doing she’ll enjoy having her chance to get you back for all you’ve taken from her.”

Amy gulped and tried to run, but reluctantly found herself following. Well, her body eagerly obeyed Cathy and was marching up to the house, but Amy wished she could be reluctant. Of course Cathy would pick her from everyone she might’ve hypnotized. Everyone else she used for something simple like sex, a ride to school, passing grades in class, more sex. But not Brooke. Well, she had fucked Brooke a couple of times, the mousey blonde was cute in her own way. But mainly she’d just used the rich girl as her own personal bank account.

The night Cathy had first hypnotized her was still fuzzy, but parts of it had been coming back to her since Cathy seemed to have never ordered her to forget all of it. She remembered writing down a list at the athlete’s command, writing out the name of everyone she could recall using with her giant tits and what she’d made them do. Once Amy came to Brooke’s name she’d simply written “Taken money.” Cathy had stopped her instantly.

“What do you mean you took money?”

“I asked her for money and she’d give it to me,” Amy had responded blankly, lost in the trance her breasts had trapped her in.

“Well, how much money?”

And Amy had shut down, eyes fluttering as her mind turned itself into a calculator, trying to drag up every memory of taking money from Brooke and for what amount, adding it all together in her head. An entire year’s worth of taking lunch money, asking for money to pay for clothes or nights out. Amy thought she’d been stuck like that for at least three minutes, silently adding up the total. Maybe if she’d been better with math it wouldn’t have taken so long.

Cathy was starting to sweat then, afraid that she’d gone and really broken her when Amy suddenly announced “6,597 dollars and 42 cents.”

“Holy shit, you took all of that from her just this year?”

“Only in the last four months, I was just using my tits on random people to pay for things until I thought of using Brooke. Her parents are loaded, the money would mean more to me than her. She was happy to hand it over whenever I asked.”

“I’m sure she was,” Cathy replied, picking up a spare pen from the desk. With a red pen she underlined Brooke’s name ominously, writing out the sum of $6,597.42

Now Cathy was banging on the girl’s friend door and Amy shivered with fright. Amy had made Mrs. Trabdal obsessed with her tits so Cathy punished her with the same addiction. She’d turned the team into her obedient fucktoys and now she was the one who was a fucktoy. But Amy had never really thought of stockpiling money in an account. Since her magnificent tits were like the greatest credit card with no spending limit there wasn’t really much point. Which meant she had nowhere near seven thousand dollars to give back to Brooke. So once the mousey girl learned what Amy had been doing to her, how was she supposed to pay her back?

Before she could think too much about all of the perverted things she could be blackmailed into doing, Amy saw the door open as Brooke greeted them with a sunny smile.

“Hi Amy, good to see you,” she said earnestly, giving her a small hug. Brooke was tiny enough that she had to stretch up on her toes, her face practically getting lost in Amy’s cleavage. When she pulled away Brooke turned the radiant smile onto Cathy.

“And you’re Cathy, right? I’ve seen you run track before, you’re really amazing.”

“Thanks, always good to meet a fan,” Cathy replied.

“I didn’t realize that you and Amy were friends.”

“Well we’re working on a project together,” the athletic girl said with a knowing smile. Amy rolled her eyes. Calling her complete and utter humiliation a project was one way of putting it.

“That’s cool. So is there any way I can help you two?”

“There is, actually. But it’s the kind of thing that needs to be a secret.”

Brooke’s smile turned into a concerned look, glancing around fearfully. She leaned in and whispered “Is everything okay?”

Cathy had to laugh, seeing a girl so innocent or oblivious she instantly thought that secrets needed to be whispered, as if the place was bugged. “Everything’s fine. It’s a good secret, like a surprise party.”

That perked Brooke back up right away. “Oh, alright. Well there’s no one else around. It’s just me by myself.”

“Perfect,” Cathy said as she put a hand on Amy’s shoulder. “Amy, flash her for me.”

The cheerleader tried to fight but her hands were already in motion, gripping her shirt and stripping it up over her head as if she were nothing but a machine. Brooke stared in shock as Amy’s enormous breasts bounced free, probably even more powerful on her since the rich girl was short enough that she was nearly eye level with Amy’s rosy nipples.

“Amy! What are… you doing… You… shouldn’t show your… your boobs… really nice boobs.” Brooke wavered on her feet, her body swaying but her eyes glued on Amy’s tits as her mind full under their spell.

Cathy slid the front door closed and happily watched the scene. No matter how many times she watched someone falling under the power of the cheerleader’s tits Cathy just couldn’t help but get soaked. Maybe it was something about seeing a girl’s mind melting away, or the fact that they become so obedient and pliable. Cathy stole a peek at Amy’s huge breasts and licked her lips without realizing. Then again, maybe she only enjoyed the hypnosis part because it was Amy’s luscious tits in the first place.

Even if she did use them to take advantage of her, Cathy had to admit that the girl’s tits were pretty hard to resist. Watching Amy sliding her fingers along the delicate skin, nipples hardening to show how much Amy was enjoying it too. Brooke didn’t stand a chance against such a sensual and beautiful sight. The tiny girl was already wilting, melting like warm butter at the sight of Amy’s breasts bouncing, their hypnotic presence radiating over her.

With her own hands idly playing with her small, pert breasts Cathy watched with rapt attention and remembered how it had felt being in Brooke’s place. Remembering all to vividly now how it felt to be cornered by Amy before she’d smother you in the beautiful breasts. At the time Cathy had fought with all her strength so as not to become one of Amy’s submissive playthings, but she couldn’t deny that the overwhelming sensation of submission felt amazing as it took over your mind. Just knowing you could allow yourself to become blank and empty, trusting Amy to know what was best for you. Of course Amy knew how to use her, a woman with such enormous breasts was obviously meant to be superior and in control.

“Superior,” Cathy muttered without realizing, eyes glazing over. It was almost like those hidden memories were returning of when Amy had hypnotized her in the past. But she didn’t have to worry about that now. Since she’d managed to brainwash the cheerleader Cathy was the one in control and Amy had to serve her now. Cathy’s eyes fluttered, smiling happily as she remembered that she held the power now, could do whatever she wanted, which meant that she was free to stare at Amy’s lovely tits. To remember how the cheerleader had flashed them in front of her face and removed her thoughts with that strange power of hers. Falling under her control, feeling so perfectly owned and controlled.

“Owned… by Amy…” Cathy purred as her hands fell limp against her sides.

Amy had been only paying attention to Brooke, knowing she had no choice but to make her completely mindless all for Cathy’s sake. Beside her she heard the bitch mutter something and Amy told herself to completely ignore it. But her mind had been hardwired to respond to Cathy’s voice so she had no choice but to keep her breasts aimed at Brooke as she looked over. That’s when she saw that Cathy was nearly drooling, completely captivated by Amy’s tits.

The blonde froze with her hands holding her huge breasts up, wondering if this was some trick. But Cathy didn’t break out into mocking laughter and just went right on gazing at her adoringly. Gently Amy slid her hands along her tits, cupping them up so her fingers tugged at her hard nipples. Cathy and Brooke both shivered in delight as her breasts jiggled perfectly, letting out a needy moan as the cheerleader played with her tits.

Amy nearly leapt in triumph but managed to keep herself composed, massaging her breasts invitingly. It wasn’t cheating if she kept her power concentrated on Brooke. If anything Cathy was doing this to herself. All Amy was doing was putting the rich girl deep in trance like Cathy had commanded.

“That’s it, Brooke, just keep staring at my lovely tits as I play with them,” Amy sang sweetly, her eyes locked on Cathy. “Watch as they bounce and jiggle, so responsive to the slightest touch.” She lightly grazed her fingers against her nipples and her soft breasts danced at the light touch, swaying up and down like waves on the tide. “Unable to look away as they jiggle so perfectly. Bouncing up and down, making you nice and relaxed, aren’t they?”

To her side she heard Brooke agreeing, and slowly Cathy’s mouth opened and whispered a quiet yes.

“You just want to sink deeper into my tits, Brooke. Surrender yourself to them completely. Girls with big breasts should be in control after all. So much more desirable. Perfect and beautiful. You know it’s only natural to submit to a girl with huge tits. Don’t you, Brooke?”

“Submit to huge tits. Natural.” Her voice sounded far away and removed but Amy never bothered to look at her face. She was certain it would look identical to Cathy’s, muscles relaxed as her face become blank and happy.

“Natural,” Cathy muttered. “To submit… to huge tits…” she finished with a sigh.

Amy grinned, pressing her shoulders together to thrust her breasts out. The other two women gave a desperate little moan, feeling how badly they needed to be sucking on Amy’s tits, knowing it was their place to serve and worship such a woman.

“And when you’re under my power you’ll happily do anything I command of you. My tits let me own your mind and thoughts, molding you to serve me obediently. I can see it in your eyes how much you want me. Already knowing you should sink so I can punish you for being so wicked, don’t you Ca—”

Amy blinked and managed to catch herself. Got too into playing with herself and almost set off the damn triggers Cathy had given her. Slowly she got back into the groove of rubbing her tits, Cathy melting easily as Amy hadn’t stopped. Amy just had to giggle at how stupid it was. Here she was, nearly about to win back her freedom, and she almost admitted out loud that she was hypnotizing Cathy.

All of a sudden Amy felt her hands slowing as they dragged over her tits. She blinked in confusion, feeling as if her thoughts had suddenly been dipped in something sticky and sweet. This wasn’t right, what was happening?

It was like all of her thoughts were slowing down, except for one. The thought she’d just had a moment ago, thinking about how she almost admitted out loud that she was hypnotizing Cathy.

Admitted.

But… admitting something means you’re guilty of it. So she was guilt… of hypnotizing… oh no nonono…

Watching Cathy’s face, so full of lust and need and so close to being empty of all thoughts Amy felt her body being spun around away from her. She marched forward, leaving Cathy and Brook swaying on their feet. Amy tried to fight but every thought she had about escaping just became caught in the same sticky molasses feeling. Sure enough she opened her eyes and saw a large mirror with bronze gilding on the side. Amy desperately studied the craftsmanship of the mirror, struggling to keep staring at the impressive way the bronze was made to-

Her eyes were pulled away and Amy found herself staring at the reflection of her breasts. Then, like a switch being flipped, her own power washed over her, bright and radiant as Amy instantly began to lose herself to the pleasure of it. Staring at her big lovely tits, knowing what they were doing to her mind and helpless to stop.

“My tits… make me a slave…” Amy suddenly said, the words coming out on her own.

“I am helpless… to stop myself. I must obey… as my tits make me… a helpless slut.”

“Helpless slut,” a voice repeated behind her, sounding just as empty of emotion.

Amy looked up, catching the reflection of Cathy and Brooke behind her. Both girls were staring off into the distance, still in trance. But then the pull of her tits was too strong and Amy’s head was pulled back down, her body relaxing as she stared at her breasts.

“My big tits… reveal that I was made to obey.”

“Your big tits reveal that you are made to obey,” Cathy recited behind her.

Oh no, there had to be some way out of-

“I’m a horny slut. I must obey all smarter girls with smaller breasts.”

The mantras were wiping out her thoughts, stopping her from doing anything but repeat. And now those programmed commands weren’t just brainwashing her. Those cruel words were also programming Cathy too.

“You’re a horny slut,” Cathy said, sounding more enthusiastic. “You must obey. Smarter girls have smaller breasts.”

“I must obey Mistress Cathy,” Amy robotically said. That’s when she knew she was doomed.

“You must obey Mistress Cathy,” Brooke said, deep in trance.

Then Cathy’s own blank voice followed. “You must obey Mistress… Mistress Cathy.”

Amy’s eyes were locked on her tits, thoughts abandoning her, but she still made out the motion of Cathy shaking her head. Could hear soft footsteps sneaking up behind her. Now soft but strong hands slid around her and squeezed her tits, making Amy whimper with pleasure.

“Mhm, still feel a little fuzzy,” Cathy whispered in her ear. “Such a naughty girl trying to trance me.”

“Wasn’t trying…” Amy struggled to say. “At first. Saw you slipping. Had to try. I’m a naughty slave,” she finally said.

Cathy grinned. “Well, I’ll just be much more careful from now on. And you can stop programming yourself, Amy. Just be nice and submissive and obey.”

Nice. Submissive. Obey.

Amy turned and shook her head, thoughts still clinging to the sight of her beautiful tits. Not that it mattered anymore, she was still trapped under Cathy’s thumb.

“But you picked a good time to try and disobey me, Amy.”

“Whys that?”

“Because now I won’t feel guilty about letting Brooke do anything she wants to you for revenge,” she said with an evil grin. “Oh, Brooke?” she called sweetly.

Brooke turned slowly, eyes staring without thought as she smiled. “Yes. Cathy?”

“How would you like to have some fun with Amy here?”

The entranced Brooke smiled wider. “Love to… have fun. I’ll have fun with Amy.”

“Good girl,” Cathy muttered as she gave Amy a spank on the ass. Amy groaned and only imagined what kinds of abuse she’ll go through today.