The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story was commissioned by DeMonic and is based on his story idea. The characters are completely fictional. You can read this story in its entirety and all of my other posted stories on my blog, http://varianm.blogspot.com/

The Family Cure

By Varian Milagro

“This had better be important,” Roxanne Chapman said as she turned on her bedroom light. She’d been on the verge of sleep when the knocking had started.

“Can I talk to you for a moment?” Alexandra asked as she poked her head in her older sister’s room.

“I thought you went to bed.” Roxanne sat up and shook her head to clear it.

Alexandra entered the room dressed in a floor length, flannel nightgown. “I’ve been waiting for mom to go to bed. I think I know what’s going on between her and Dad.”

Roxanne patted her bed. “Grab a seat.”

No one would confuse Alexandra and Roxanne for anything but sisters. Except for Alexandra being an inch shorter and a bit smaller up top, they were nearly identical and most people assumed that they were twins. Roxanne was in fact 18 to Alexandra’s 16. They had similar long, straight, brown hair and pleasant faces. Most guys would rate them a six out of ten, but they’d have to notice them first.

Alexandra sat next to her sister. “After their fight the other night I did some snooping with Jeanie.”

“I still think you’re blowing this out of proportion,” Roxanne said. “Married couples fight and then they get over it.”

“Yeah? Well, Jeanie overheard her mom taking with our mom on the phone. Apparently, Mom thinks Dad is having an affair and she thinks he might leave her.”

“Yeah, and I heard her tell Grandma something similar when I was your age. Mom is paranoid most of the time. You know that.”

“Except this time I found proof. When Mom went to her Youth First meeting tonight, Jeanie and I went through Dad’s study and we found his porn stash. Come downstairs and I’ll show you.”

“Gross.” Roxanne shivered. “I don’t want to look at Dad’s porn.”

“It’s more than that. You need to see for yourself.”

Roxanne pulled on a beige, cotton bathrobe and followed her sister downstairs and into their father’s study. The room was filled with a mahogany desk set, two tall bookcases crammed with books, and a black, high back office chair. It had a masculine look and smell to it. The girl’s anxiety grew as they entered their father’s sanctuary. While not strictly forbidden to enter, there had always been an unstated rule that the women of the house did not enter without George’s permission.

Alexandra opened the bottom drawer of the filing cabinet, moved a stack of hanging file folders and then pulled out a stack of magazines and an older model Dell laptop. She handed the magazines to Roxanne and then set the laptop on the desk and booted it.

“I never knew Dad was such a perv,” Roxanne said as she browsed through a Jugs magazine.

“It gets worse. His laptop has all these videos of naked women smoking and having sex with each other.”

Roxanne fanned out the stack of magazines and looked at the covers. “It looks like he has a thing for women with giant boobs, too.”

Alexandra turned the laptop toward her sister. “Take a look at her.”

It was a picture of a woman dressed in a leopard print dress and platform heels. The dress barely covered the woman’s panties and strained to contain her watermelon sized breasts. The dress was so tight that it outlined the bars in the woman’s nipples and the stud in her bellybutton. Her arms were a colorful swirl of tattoos and her hair was a peroxide, teased mess. A long, white cigarette hung from her bright red lips.

“Dad’s been chatting with this woman online. Her name is Gigi and I think he’s going to leave Mom for her. He’s told her that she’s the woman he’s always fantasized about. He keeps telling her that his wife won’t indulge his fantasies and he’s sick of it. Life’s short and he wants to be with his ideal mate.” Alexandra paused until her sister looked at her and then said, “She lives in New York and Dad flew to New York yesterday.”

“I’m convinced,” Roxanne said. “I think there’s one course of action if we want to keep our family together. We need to get Mom to start indulging Dad’s fantasies. If she looks and acts like these women, then Dad won’t leave us.”

“I don’t know how that would work,” Alexandra said. “Mom would never do half this stuff.”

“I know someone who might be able to help us: Aunt Dani. I’ll go see her tomorrow.”

“Can you do go the day after? I want to go with you and I have Mathletes tomorrow.”

Roxanne pointed at Gigi’s image. “You really want another day to go by with that woman digging her hooks into Dad?”

“No.”

“Tell you what, why don’t you go through the laptop and magazines and make a list of all the things that Dad is into. Aunt Dani and I will use the list to come up with a plan.”

“I’ll get Jeanie to help me look through the stuff during lunch tomorrow.”

* * *

The next morning Dolores Chapman made waffles for her daughters. While her daughters were old enough to make food on their own, Dolores took pleasure in nurturing her children and caring for their needs, be it food, shelter, clean clothes, or a sympathetic ear.

She tried to do the same for her husband, but he’d grown distant of late. And recently there had been some trouble in the bedroom. They had enjoyed a satisfying sex life for the last 25 years and he’d never had any issues rising to the occasion. Lately though, he’d grown soft during intercourse and a couple times he’d even failed to become erect. She told herself that it happened sometimes to men of a certain age, that science had invented little blue pills that could solve his problem, yet she couldn’t help feeling less than desirable.

Dolores eschewed adornment. She wanted her man to want her for who she was, not who she could become and she’d passed this on to her daughters. A life dedicated to dressing up to catch a man’s eye was a life wasted in her opinion. As a result none of the women wore much makeup; their clothes leaned toward

comfortable with muted colors, their jewelry nonexistent.

Lately, she couldn’t help feeling that if she were to dress up, wear erotic lingerie or talk dirty for her husband maybe he wouldn’t have issues in the bedroom. And now he was traveling for business more than he’d ever done before. She told herself that it was a coincidence, but she feared that it was an affair.

“I don’t think I’ll be able to make it to your Mathlete competition today,” Delores said to Alexandra as they ate their waffles. “My boss said okay, but the HR lady is a stickler for the rules and apparently he didn’t submit my request to her in time.”

“That’s okay, Mom. We’re up against Jackson High and they’re in last place. You’ll get to see me compete on Saturday at the regional championship.”

“I know, but I hate missing your meets,” Delores turned her attention to her oldest daughter. “What do you have planned for after school, Roxanne?”

“I’m going to help Patty at the Save a Paw dog shelter,” Roxanne said, not looking up from her plate.

Dolores narrowed her eyes. “You better not be going over to Dani’s place again.”

Roxanne’s head whipped up, a look of defiance on her face. “She’s my aunt and I’m 18. I should be able to see her all I want.”

“As long as you live here you’ll follow my and your father’s rules. The woman is no good and she will take you down with her.”

“I said that I’m helping Patty, okay?”

Dolores stared at Roxanne, trying to determine if she believed her daughter. “Why are you wearing hoodie? Aren’t you hot? It’s 70 degrees out and it’s not even eight in the morning yet.”

“Do you have to micromanage everything, Mom?” Roxanne stood. “Let’s go, Alexandra. We don’t want to be late for school.”

* * *

After dropping Alexandra off at Memorial High School, Roxanne drove to the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire campus where she was in her first year of an Associates of Arts degree. As soon as she parked she whipped off her hoodie, kicked off her sneakers and yanked down her slacks, revealing a pair of black tights and a low cut sweater dress. She ran a Hot Huez chalk compact through sections of her hair, giving it several streaks of bright purple. She pulled her makeup bag out of her purse and went to work on her face, applying eye shadow, lipstick, and thick eyeliner. After adding a pair of dangling earrings to her ears and slipping on a pair of low heeled ankle boots, she grabbed her purse and exited her Toyota Corolla.

As soon as she exited the car she lit a cigarette and coughed slightly on the first drag. Smoking was still new, having taken it up at her aunt’s insistence less than a month ago. It was all part of Aunt Dani’s plan to make her niece into a bad girl.

Roxanne had never had much success in the romance department and she blamed her good girl image. Except for a couple weeks in middle school, she’d never had a boyfriend, hadn’t been invited to the prom or even really been kissed. Guys never seemed to notice her. She’d complained to her mother, but that had been a mistake, earning her lecture about the importance of study over romance. When she’d told her aunt about her dilemma

she’d gotten a much different reaction.

Her aunt had squealed, given Roxanne a hug and then told her that she’d been waiting for that day. Aunt Dani told Roxanne that she was a boring good girl and it was bad girls who got the boys. Aunt Dani never had trouble getting men.

Aunt Dani had bought Roxanne new clothes and showed her how apply her own makeup. Even more important she’d shown her how to hide her new clothes from her parents. It had worked almost instantly. The first week after dressing in her new, tight clothing she’d gotten asked out by a guy named Jake. He did maintenance around campus and was a bit of a bad boy. He drank, smoked and had tattoos. At first Roxanne hated kissing Jake since he tasted like an ashtray, but then Dani pointed out that if Roxanne smoked she wouldn’t mind kissing Jake and it would help further solidify her bad girl image.

Roxanne took a small drag on her cigarette and then blew the smoke out in a tight stream. She still took tiny puffs. She didn’t really want to be a full blown smoker, but a couple cigarettes a day weren’t going to kill her.

No one in her family knew that she was smoking or dressing up at school, not even Alexandra. She hated hiding her new clothes from her family, but she knew that her parents wouldn’t approve and she didn’t fully trust her sister to keep a secret. If they found out that Aunt Dani had bought them for her or that she’d gotten Roxanne to start smoking they’d hate her even more than they did now. The only person who knew of Roxanne’s duel life was her best friend, Patty. While Patty didn’t fully approve of her friend’s recent changes, she stood by her.

“There you are,” Patty said when she spotted Roxanne a few minutes later. Patty had the kind of hair most girls would kill for, long, full and blonde. While many women would use her hair to frame their faces, Patty used it to hide her acne scars. She was standing under an oak tree in the quad between four brick buildings. As she hugged her best friend she made a face. “How can you smoke? It smells so disgusting.”

“Don’t start in on me again. I had to listen to my mom go on about my aunt again this morning.” Roxanne took a small puff and then dropped her cigarette butt to the ground. “That reminds me. If my mom asks, I helped you out at the shelter today.”

“You want me to cover for you?” Patty’s face fell. “But you said you were going to help me. Linda is out all this week and I don’t want to be there alone with Greg.”

“He’s totally cute,” Roxanne said as she popped a breath mint into her mouth.

“I know and that’s the problem. I get so nervous when he’s around. I can’t talk and he probably thinks I’m an idiot.”

“Sorry, I promise I’ll help you tomorrow, but I have to see my aunt today.”

“Ditching me to see your aunt the stripper?” Patty asked as they walked toward their first class. “You are so not forgiven. Why do you want to see her anyway, want her to get you hooked on crack or heroin?”

“Lay off, okay? I just need her advice,” Roxanne said. “I think she might be able to help out my parent’s marriage.”

“You’re at least going to have lunch with me today, right?”

“I told you yesterday that I’m having lunch with Jake today. I promised him that today was the day.”

“I can’t believe you’re going to give that creep a hand job in the dirty maintenance room.”

“Will you be quiet?” Roxanne hissed. “I had to promise. It was the only way to get him to stop bugging me to give him a blow job.”

“What do you think your mom would say if she knew that you were smoking and giving men hand jobs at school?”

Roxanne glared at Patty. “And how is she going to find out?”

The girls didn’t speak for the remaining walk to their class.

* * *

During lunch that day Alexandra hung out in the library with her best friend, Jeanie. They were tucked away in an alcove set in the far wall, a place where they could see others approach, but others could not see them easily. They were making a list of George Chapman’s perversions.

“Well, he’s definitely into giant boobs, real ones, too. Every woman in these magazines looks completely natural,” Jeanie said as she dropped a Jugs magazine and grabbed a copy of Bodacious Tatas. Other than Jeanie being a blonde, the girls could pass for sisters. They dressed alike, talked alike, and even finished each other’s sentences.

“Keep your voice down,” Alexandra hissed. “I don’t want the whole world to know my dad’s a perv.” Alexandra stood and looked out over the library.

“Anyone looking?”

Alexandra sat and resumed her search on her father’s laptop. “Only Dan Jones.”

“Oh shut up, like he’d look at either of us,” Jeanie said. “He’s too busy looking at Amber’s big boobs.”

Alexandra clicked the mouse button a couple times. “You better add nipple piercings to the list. Almost every woman has those as well.”

“I heard that Drake Preston is going to be at Mathletes today,” Jeanie said with a teasing smile on her face.

“Shut up, he is not.”

Jeanie lost the smile. “No, seriously. He got in trouble in Mrs. Hinkle’s algebra class and he has to help out at the meet to avoid detention.”

“Really?” Alexandra said with a dreamy look on her face.

“You better not let him affect your performance today. I don’t want to lose to the last place team because you’re daydreaming about Drake.”

Once the girls finished compiling the list, Alexandra emailed it to her sister and then stuffed the laptop and her father’s porn magazines into her backpack. They spent the remaining time talking about Dan and Drake and not studying for their math competition like they knew they should.

* * *

That afternoon Roxanne knocked on the front door to her aunt’s double wide mobile home.

“It’s open,” Dani yelled from inside.

The scent of cigarettes, cheap perfume and even cheaper booze hit Roxanne as soon as she opened the door. She found her aunt in her bedroom pulling on a pair of stilettos, wearing a dress so short that it was clear her aunt wasn’t wearing panties.

“You got here just in time,” Dani said around the cigarette in her mouth. “Candi called in sick. I need to work her shift at Juicy Lucy’s.” Dani stood, hugged her niece and then wiggled her way toward the kitchen. “Do you want something to drink? Beer? Whisky?”

Roxanne didn’t really want to drink any alcohol since she’d be driving soon, but she didn’t want to disappoint her aunt either. “Do you still have any of those wine coolers?”

“I bought more just for you, sweetie. Grab a seat in the living room and I’ll be out with our drinks in a moment.”

Roxanne looked around as she entered the living room, even though she’d been there many times in the last few months. The room fascinated her, being so opposite of her own home. Sitting on a shelf next to a 70 inch television was a bookcase holding at least 50 porno DVDs, several of which Dani had starred in. On the walls were posters of naked strippers and porn stars, both male and female, all of them signed. Roxanne sat on the pink vinyl couch and waited for her aunt.

“One cherry wine cooler,” Dani said as she entered the room a minute later carrying two tall glasses and a bottle of Old Crow whiskey. She handed the glass filled with pink wine cooler to Roxanne and then said, “Cheers.” Dani drained her glass of whiskey and then refilled it. “Now what can I do for you, sweetie?” She pulled a cigarette from a pack of Benson & Hedges sitting on the coffee table and then slid the pack to her niece.

“It’s my dad,” Roxanne said as she removed a cigarette from her aunt’s pack. She preferred her own cigarettes since they weren’t as strong as her aunt’s, but she didn’t want to appear rude. “Alexandra found his porn stash and she thinks he’s going to leave our mom for some slut in New York.” Roxanne lit her cigarette and resisted the urge to cough. If she choked on the smoke her aunt would know that she hadn’t been practicing her smoking like she was supposed to.

“That doesn’t sound like the George I know,” Dani said and then exhaled a thick cloud of smoke toward her niece.

“I know, but this could be my chance. I think that Alexandra and I might be able to convince my mom that she needs to be a bit slutty to save her marriage. If she becomes a bad girl, I won’t have to wear two layers of clothes to school and I’ll be able to smoke in the open.” Roxanne took a drag off her cigarette.

“You have a wicked mind. I love it and I think I have the perfect solution, but first I have something new for you to try.” Dani hollowed her cheeks as she dragged on her cigarette. She opened her mouth, revealing a ball of creamy smoke. She sucked it into her lungs and then exhaled a thick cloud of smoke. “That’s called a snap inhale and it will drive Jake wild.”

“How do I do that?”

“Start by sucking smoke into your mouth like normal, but take more smoke than you have been, you want to show a nice, thick ball of smoke. When you open your mouth to show the smoke, look like you’re enjoying the smoke in your mouth, like it’s the sweetest chocolate and then pull it into your lungs. Hold the smoke for a few seconds, keeping the yummy look on your face and then purse your lips and exhale.”

Roxanne sucked on her cigarette, pulling in more smoke than she’d ever taken in before. She thought about cookie dough ice cream as she opened her mouth and then thought of Jake’s lips on hers as she pulled in the smoke and held it. When she exhaled a few seconds later the smoke was thicker than ever before.

“That looked great, but try taking in more smoke if you can; count to three as you drag on the cigarette,” Dani watched her niece perform another snap inhale and then said, “Now you keep practicing while I go make a call.”

Roxanne turned and watched herself in the floor to ceiling mirror and took a long drag as Dani left the room. She managed three snap inhales while her aunt was gone, each looking a little better than the last.

“That one was fantastic,” Dani said as she watched Roxanne exhale a thick cloud of smoke when she returned a couple minutes later.

“I’m getting kind of dizzy,” Roxanne said as she trimmed the ash of her cigarette.

“That will pass once you get used to the increased nicotine intake. Grab your purse, we’re taking a ride.”

“Where are we going?” Roxanne asked as she stood.

“My friend Marv knows this shop called Mystere’s Enchanting Curios that sells all sorts of weird items—potions, amulets, that sort of thing. He runs a web cam business and he got this pendant from the shop that turns any girl who wears it into slutty cam girl overnight.”

“That sounds promising.”

“Doesn’t it though?” Dani flashed her niece an unnerving smile.

* * *

“I’m so mad at Phyllis,” Delores said to Christine Prentice, her best friend and Jeanie’s mother. “First she won’t approve my time off and then she volunteers us to work late.”

“She can be a real bitch,” Christine said as she filled a carafe with freshly brewed coffee. Like her daughter, Christine was a blonde. Unlike her daughter and her friend, Christine dressed to impress, favoring floral dresses and shoes with a heel of at least three inches. “Luckily, we’ll have the conference room ready for the board meeting in less than an hour and we’ll get to see the girls compete this weekend.” She set the carafe down on a serving platter and turned to Dolores. “Is there anything else bothering you besides Phyllis or your husband?”

“I’m worried that Roxanne has been seeing her aunt again. She came home smelling like smoke again. She blames it on her new boyfriend, but I think she’s smoking, too.”

“I hope you’re wrong. She’s so smart; it would be a tragedy to see her follow in your sister-in-law’s footsteps.”

* * *

“Did you get my email?” Alexandra asked Roxanne who was back in her good girl disguise. Jeanie was with them and all three were standing outside the school’s theater, where Alexandra and Jeanie had just won their Mathlete competition against Jackson High.

“Yes and Aunt Dani came through. She took me to this weird store way out in the boonies and bought me this.” Roxanne held up a crystal decanter with a brass handle and stopper that looked like a devil’s head. A liquid so black it seemed to suck the light from the room swirled inside the bottle. “Just a few drops and Mom should be able to keep Dad away from any woman.”

“It’s so black,” Jeanie said as she gazed at the bottle, her face full of wonder. “What’s it made of?”

Roxanne handed the bottle to Alexandra. “The woman in the shop said that it is the essence of one of the original sins: lust. She said a bunch of other stuff, but it took a long time and it was kind of boring. She said that the potion is magical and one drop will change part of a person and make them more sexual. The change can be anything from their looks to how they dress or even how they think.”

Alexandra scrutinized the bottle. “It doesn’t have a nutritional label. How do you know it’s safe?” She held the bottle out to her sister. “It could be poison for all you know.”

“The woman behind the counter said it was safe and so did Aunt Dani. Do you think our own aunt would try and poison us?”

“She might try and poison Mom.”

“Aunt Dani doesn’t want to poison me and she tried to get me to take some so I could see how it worked,” Roxanne said.

“Did you?” Jeanie asked.

“No. This is for my mom.”

“We should test it before we give it to Mom, don’t you think?” Alexandra said.

“That’s a good idea,” Roxanne said. “Do either of you want to try it?”

Both girls shook their heads as they backed away.

Jeanie’s phone chirped. “I need to go. My dad is waiting for me outside and he hates waiting.” She hugged Alexandra. “See you tomorrow. Good luck.”

Roxanne remembered Patty’s veiled threat to tell her parents about her recent, secret rebellion. “Let’s try it on Patty. She’s working at Save a Paw today.”

* * *

The girls arrived at the dog shelter twenty minutes later with three mochas from The Coffee Bean. Alexandra carried the drinks as Roxanne led the way into the Save a Paw. A chorus of barking dogs greeted them as they walked into a large lobby. The walls were lined with display shelves crammed with dog food and accessories. A fit man in his early twenties was stocking one shelf with bags of dog food. Patty stood behind a sales counter, her face hidden behind a blonde curtain. She let out a squeal when she saw them.

“Oh my god! I’m so happy to see you,” Patty said as she hugged Roxanne.

“Is that Greg?” Alexandra asked quietly.

“Shhh!” Patty responded. She leaned in and whispered in Roxanne’s ear.

While Patty and her sister talked, Alexandra spiked Patty’s drink with a drop of the potion. Roxanne had told her that the potion’s effectiveness faded quickly once outside of the bottle, so they decided to wait until they were inside the store to doctor the mocha. It was best to consume the potion straight from the bottle, but Roxanne didn’t think Patty would take it voluntarily.

“Here’s your drink,” Alexandra said as she handed Patty the mocha. “Yours has caramel in it.”

Patty took a sip and her face lit up. “That’s the best caramel mocha I’ve ever had.” She drank again and was enveloped in a deep, black cloud for a couple heartbeats. She set the coffee down and placed a hand on the counter. “I’m a little dizzy all of a sudden.”

“Do you need to sit down? Alexandra, grab a chair!” Roxanne said as she grabbed Patty’s arm, trying to keep her friend from falling.

A loud metallic squeal filled the room as Alexandra dragged a stool from behind the counter, its feet scraping on the floor’s slate tiles. They helped Patty to sit.

“Is everything alright, Patty?” Greg asked as he walked over to the girls.

“I’m much better now that you’re here, Greg.” Patty said with a sly smile. “Roxanne, can you be an angel and get me a glass of water. There’s a dispenser in the break room. Why don’t you help her, Alexandra?”

The sisters hurried into the back room.

“I think it works,” Roxanne said as she filled a Dixie cup with water. “The whole reason Patty wanted me to come today is because Greg makes her nervous and she doesn’t like being alone with him.”

“We should give her another dose and see what happens.”

“The woman at the store said to be careful about doing too much, too quickly. She said to take only a few drops at a time to be safe.” Roxanne chewed the inside of her cheek for a couple of moments. “A couple more drops should be okay.”

Sounds of laughter greeted them as they made their way up front. Patty was standing next to Greg as he unloaded a pallet of dog food, laughing at something he’d said. Alexandra used the opportunity to pour four drops into Patty’s water.

“Thanks for the water, but I’m not really thirsty. I just wanted a moment to talk to Greg alone.” Patty said as she set the water on the counter.

“You don’t want to get dehydrated,” Roxanne said. “You nearly fainted earlier and dehydration is a leading cause.”

Patty gave her friend an eye roll and then drank the water. Four quick black flashes surrounded her and she faltered again. Alexandra ran around to the front of the counter and grabbed the stool, once again making a racket as she brought it around to its original home. She nearly dropped the stool when she saw Patty’s face transform. Her acne scars faded away just as eyeliner, lipstick, mascara, blush and eyeshadow materialized, looking like they’d been applied by a professional, taking her pretty face and making it gorgeous. Patty shook her head and then tucked her long, blonde hair behind her ears.

“Are you sure everything’s all right?” Greg approached the counter, stopping when he Patty’s face. “You look amazing,” he said with a dumbfounded look on his face.

“You really think so?” Patty asked as she hopped off the stool. She sauntered over to him and placed a hand on his arm. “That’s so sweet of you to say.”

“You’re welcome.”

“Why don’t we go in back and talk for a few minutes. Roxanne and her sister can cover the front.”

“I thought only experienced volunteers were supposed to cover the front,” Greg said as he stared at Patty’s face.

Patty placed a hand on his chest as she leaned forward and whispered into his ear. A look of shock flashed across his face and was quickly replaced by big smile.

“Yeah, you two watch the front. We’ll be back in a little while.” Greg took Patty’s hand and pulled her toward the back.

The couple was gone for quite some time. When Patty finally returned her hair was mussed and lipstick smeared. She pulled a compact from her purse and checked her face. After wiping away the smeared lipstick she pulled a tube from her purse and reapplied it with expert ease.

“Well?” Roxanne said. “Don’t leave us hanging.”

Patty shot Roxanne a knowing smile. “What do you want to know first? How big his cock is or what his cum tastes like?”

The girls considered the test on Patty a total success. She’d changed from timid and shy to a seductress without any obvious ill effects. As they drove home they discussed how they’d convince their mother to take the potion. Neither wanted to trick their mother as they had done with Patty.

* * *

The girls made dinner that night. When their mom came home they not only surprised her with tacos, but also their father’s porn stash.

“Mom, we need to talk to you about Dad,” Roxanne said. “We know that you’ve been fighting and that he might move out. We also know why and how to keep him here.”

As they ate dinner the girls showed their mother the magazines, the chat logs and the list of their father’s perversions.

“Great, so now I know that what my husband really wants is a trashy woman who smokes and has giant boobs,” Dolores said as she stared a photo of Gigi. “Now how are you going to keep your father from leaving me for her?”

Alexandra set the bottle of Essenza di Luxuria on the table.

“Where did you get that?” Dolores said as she stood and backed away from the table.

“It doesn’t matter where,” Roxanne said. “It just matters that it works. Patty helped us test it and we’re positive that it will keep our family together.”

“I don’t know, girls,” Delores said after the girls explained how the potion worked. “I love your father and I want our family to stay together, but what you’re suggesting is insane.”

“Well, at least think it over,” Roxanne said.