The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Family Cure

By Varian Milagro

http://varianm.blogspot.com/

Chapter 3

Mathlete practice didn’t start well. Alexandra found it difficult to focus on math, her mind firmly on the potion in her purse, wondering who she could get to use it next. Jeanie’s new potty mouth was giving Mrs. Hinkle an aneurism. Drake couldn’t keep his eyes off Alex’s new tits and kept messing up when writing the math problems on the blackboard.

“The answer is the square root of mother fucking negative one,” Jeanie said triumphantly.

“Language, Miss Prentice. Take that cigarette out of your mouth this instant, Miss Chapman! We’ll be disqualified for sure on Saturday if you two keep up this behavior.”

“Sorry,” Alexandra said as she put the cigarette back in her purse. She’d almost lit up in the classroom on auto pilot.

“I’m really fucking sorry, too,” Jeanie said.

Mrs. Hinkle threw up her hands. “Let’s take a break. I want you to spend the time thinking about how much you want to win on Saturday. If you’re going to continue this behavior we may as well stay home.” She stood and walked out of the room.

“Put some Essenza in her soda; that will make her lighten up,” Alexandra said. “I’ll distract Drake.”

“Great idea,” Jeanie replied.

Alexandra walked to Drake. “Can you do me a huge favor? My nipple piercings are bothering me; can you see if they’re infected?” She lifted her shirt and exposed her tits to Drake.

While Drake stared dumbly at Alexandra’s breasts Jeanie put four inky drops into Mrs. Hinkle’s can of Diet Coke.

“Cover yourself, Miss Chapman!” Bridgette Hinkle shrieked when she entered the classroom a few minutes later. “What on earth do you think you’re doing?”

“Sorry, Mrs. Hinkle. Drake was just making sure that I didn’t have an infection.”

Bridgette sat heavily in her chair. She looked over at Drake who was red in the face and covering his crotch with a first year algebra textbook. “I don’t know what to do with you three anymore.” She took a drink from her can of soda.

Alexandra smiled as a black shadow flashed over her teacher four times. As Bridgette shook her head, piercings appeared on her face; three studs in her lower lip, a thick ring in her septum, a rod through her eyebrow, and a delicate chain running from a hole in her right nostril to her ear. She leaned back in her chair, reached into the bottom drawer of her desk and removed a vibrator and a couple dildos.

“Jeanie, close the blinds and then get busy with this.” Bridgette tossed Jeanie a black dildo the size of a summer sausage. “Alexandra, lose the top and get one of your cigarettes.”

Drake stared dumbly as Alexandra whipped off her top and Jeanie closed the blinds. “What the hell is happening?”

“Drake, you are welcome to join in or you can finish your punishment in detention hall, your choice,” Bridgette said.

“Umm.” Drake watched Alexandra light a cigarette and then start playing with her giant breasts. “I’ll stay here.”

“Excellent,” Bridgette said as she flicked a switch and the vibrator hummed to life. “Drake, I want you to play with Alexandra’s tits while she blows smoke in your face.”

Drake sank his hands up to his wrists in Alexandra’s expansive tits as she bathed him in her smoke. Jeanie wiggled her jeans and panties past her bubble butt, sat on a desk and then impaled herself with the massive, ebony dong. Bridgette hiked up her skirt and ran the vibrator over her panties.

“Jeanie, why don’t you use that mouth of yours and tell us what you’re doing? Drake, get your face deep in Alexandra’s fun bags. Alexandra, I need more smoke from you.”

“This black cock is ripping my snatch in two, Mrs. Hinkle,” Jeanie wailed. “I’m so fucking full. I love it!”

“Nice, Jeanie.” Bridgette slid the vibrator inside her panties as she turned her attention to Drake and Alexandra. Drake had his face buried between Alexandra’s tits and was motorboating while she shot thick jets of smoke through her nose. “Very nice,” Bridgette said with a low moan.

* * *

After school Roxanne helped Patty at Save a Paw. She spent two hours up front by herself while Patty and Greg busied themselves in the back room. As the minutes ticked away she grew angrier with her best friend, feeling put upon. At lunch that day Patty had hooked up with a couple of random guys and expected her to give one of them a blow job just because he’d shelled out six dollars on a salad. Once they’d finished eating their food, all four found an empty tutoring booth where Patty dived on Jack’s cock, sucking away nosily. When Roxanne refused to put her lips on his cock, Paul got pissed and called her a tease. Patty had Paul sit next to his friend and then sucked them both off.

Now she was in the back with Greg, blowing him or fucking him, Roxanne didn’t know which. It didn’t matter. She’d come here to keep Patty company at work, not cover for her while she spent time pleasing another guy. When the two hours were up she headed into the back to find Patty and Greg. She found them in the store room. Greg was lying up against a pallet of dog food with his pants around his waist. Patty had her top off and she lay in his arms smoking a cigarette.

“I need to leave. I have to go home for dinner,” Roxanne said. Seeing Patty smoke reminded her that she hadn’t had a cigarette for three hours. She wanted to join in, but she didn’t want to show up at home smelling like an ashtray. “Thanks for abandoning me all day.”

“I’m sorry. Why don’t we go to the movies tonight?”

“I’m going over to Jake’s tonight.”

“Let’s double then. We can see the new Marvel movie.”

“Fine,” Roxanne said. “You’re not totally forgiven though.”

* * *

When Alexandra arrived home that night her mother was standing on the front porch kissing her boss. She watched them for a minute and then tapped the car horn lightly. The couple broke apart. Lawrence’s face was red as he turned to leave. Dolores slapped his butt and picked up a bag of Chinese takeout. She waited for Alexandra to get out of the car and join her before entering the house.

“Have a good day at work, Mom?” Alexandra asked.

“Lawrence not only bought us dinner, but he also bought me lunch and gave me a twenty percent raise.”

“And what did you have to do for that?”

“Not a damn thing, except do add a little wiggle to my walk and touch his arm occasionally,” Dolores said with a laugh.

“You were touching more than his arm on the front porch.”

“I had to say thank you, didn’t I?” Dolores set the take out on the kitchen counter. “How was your day?”

“Well, besides the tits, I have rings in my nipples, I smoke, and I have the hots for my best friend.”

“Sit down while I find an ashtray. I want to hear all about it while we wait for your sister to get home.”

* * *

Roxanne’s nicotine cravings shot up when she entered the house twenty minutes later and smelled cigarette smoke. Alexandra was sitting in the living room by herself, puffing away on a cigarette like it was an everyday thing.

“Nice tights,” Alexandra said and then exhaled a thick cloud of smoke across the room.

Roxanne hadn’t bothered covering up her tights or her low cut blouse before coming home. They were tame compared to how her mother now dressed. “When did you start smoking?”

“About the time you and Mom forced a certain potion down my throat.”

“And Mom doesn’t have a problem with you smoking in the house?” Roxanne asked.

“She’s the one who got me the ashtray.”

“Perfect,” Roxanne said as she pulled a cigarette from her purse. Now that Alexandra was a smoker no one would give her crap if she smoked, too.

“Just what do you think you’re doing?” Dolores said as she entered the room. She marched over to Roxanne and snatched the cigarette from her mouth. “You’re too young to smoke.”

“I’m eighteen and I’m older than Alexandra.”

“Your sister has to smoke because of Essenza. You don’t have any such excuse. I don’t want to see you with a cigarette again while you live in this house. Do you understand me?”

Roxanne pulled her cigarettes from her purse and handed the pack to her mother.

“And what are you wearing? I don’t remember these clothes. You’ve been visiting your aunt again, haven’t you?”

“Jeeze, Mom. This is nothing compared to what you’re wearing.”

“This isn’t about me, missy. You’ve been dishonest. Your father and I raised you better than that. Now go upstairs and change so we can eat. And hurry! We’re hungry.”

* * *

As soon as the three finished eating Dolores lit Alexandra’s cigarette and then collected their plates and took them into the kitchen. Roxanne glared at her sister while she smoked her cigarette. She wanted to ask for a puff, but knowing her luck that would be the moment their mother returned. The whole corruption of their mother scheme wasn’t working out the way she’d hoped.

“I think we should back off on the Essenza,” Roxanne said.

“Why? Mom is coming along great. A few more drops and she’ll be Dad’s perfect woman.”

“What if there’s another reason for Dad’s porn stash? Maybe we should wait until he gets home before letting her take anymore.”

“What if he doesn’t come home?”

“He won’t miss seeing you at the regional Mathlete championship.”

“That’s true.” Alexandra blew out several smoke rings.

Roxanne stood. “I’m going on a double date with Jake and Patty. Promise me you won’t let Mom use any more of the potion tonight.”

“I promise,” Alexandra said and then lit a cigarette with the butt of her last cigarette.

Roxanne picked up her purse, passing her mom as she left the room.

“What did you promise your sister?” Dolores asked.

“She doesn’t want you to take anymore of Essenza, but I say fuck that. You get sexier every time you take some. I want Dad’s jaw to drop when he gets home and sees you.”

Dolores uncorked the bottle. “No time like the present.” She let a single drop fall into her throat. Darkness obscured her vision for several seconds. When it cleared she saw her daughter in a whole new light. She let her eyes roam over Alexandra’s impressive chest and then watched her raise a cigarette to her pretty lips. As Alexandra hollowed her cheeks on her cigarette Dolores imagined that her daughter was sucking on one of her nipples. She let out a moan as a familiar, warm dampness filled her pussy. Dolores stood, walked around the table and gave her daughter a neck massage.

“That feels wonderful, Mom,” Alexandra said around her cigarette. She closed her eyes and enjoyed her mother’s relaxing touch. Her eyes flew open when the hands left her shoulders and ran over her breasts. “What the hell, Mom?” Her cigarette fell into her lap. Leaping to her feet she knocked the chair over.

“I saw how you were looking at me tonight, baby. I can tell that you like what you see.” Dolores let her hands slide along the contours of her dress.

“You’re gorgeous and while I’m now bi-sexual you’re still my mom, for fuck’s sake.”

Dolores slid the crystal bottle toward her daughter. “Drink up, baby girl. It does wonders for barriers.”

Alexandra looked at the bottle and then her mother’s skin tight dress. Her breathing quickened as she took in her mother’s long legs, curvy hips and creamy cleavage. She took a final drag on her cigarette, crushed it out in the ashtray and picked up the bottle. “I hope my tits don’t grow again. These things are heavy enough as it is.”

Alexandra let two drops fall into her mouth. Her lank brown hair thickened and turned black just as her jeans shrank and became a leather skirt. Red streaks shot down the length of her hair, her shirt became a leather bustier and fishnets covered her legs. “That wasn’t it.” She swallowed two more drops. Dark makeup covered her eyes, her lips turned a deep red and a saucy look appeared on her face. “That was it.” She pulled her mother into a passionate kiss.

Dolores took her daughter by the hand, led her up the stairs and then made her wait outside the bedroom while she prepared the room. After lighting several scented candles and putting light jazz on the stereo, Dolores changed into a flannel nightgown and bathroom slippers.

“Enter,” Dolores shouted as the nightgown changed into an erotic, red lingerie set; corset, garters, stockings, opera gloves, stilettos.

Alexandra embraced her mother and French kissed her while groping her tits. She was a little disappointed that her mother’s tits still hadn’t grown as large as hers. Still, they felt wonderful in her hands and would feel even more amazing in her mouth. It had been fifteen years since she’d suckled her mother’s breasts, something she intended to do as often as possible going forward.

Dolores pulled away from her daughter. “You ready, baby?” She held the bottle of Essenza to her mouth. When Alexandra nodded she let three drops fall into her mouth. Her hair thickened, turned a golden blonde and piled itself on her head, adding four inches to her height. Giant hoop earrings appeared in her ears as bracelets rattled onto her wrists and rings covered her fingers. As a thick gold chain materialized around her neck a strap-on dildo wrapped itself around her waist.

Dolores ran her hand up and down the silicone phallus. “Please tell me that you’re still a virgin.”

“You’ll be my first, Mommy,” Alexandra said as she undressed.

* * *

Across town, Roxanne was no longer going through a nicotine fit, but she was having a different kind of fit. Patty had hooked her up with a pack of cigarettes and had also hooked up with another random guy. Roxanne smoked furiously as she drove to pickup Jake while Patty bobbed up and down on a stranger’s lap in the back seat.

* * *

Alexandra and Dolores lay on the bed, side-by-side, while making out. Alex was naked, but Dolores still wore her lingerie and imitation penis. Dolores tweaked her daughter’s nipples with one hand while sliding her fingers along Alexandra’s outer lips with the other. Alexandra moaned into her mother’s mouth as pleasures she’d never imagined coursed through her body. A minute later Dolores slipped a finger inside her daughter and was rewarded by a lusty gasp. A second finger followed the first and Alexandra bucked her hips.

Dolores pushed Alexandra onto her back and then crawled between her legs. She lined up the strap-on dildo to the entrance of her daughter’s pussy and pushed with her hips until the tip slipped inside. Alexandra let out a shriek.

“Oh my god, that’s feels so amazing, Mom. Don’t stop.” Alexandra had heard that a girl’s first time tended to be painful. Those girls probably hadn’t been fucked by a magical dildo worn by their mother.

Alexandra had dreamed about her first time over the years and imagined it happening in many different ways. She’d never imagined that it would be with her mother, but she wouldn’t have it any other way. It seemed so right. Her mother had been there for so many of her firsts, introducing her to the world, her first steps, solid food, first day of school. Who better to introduce her to womanhood?

Alexandra wrapped her legs around her mother’s waist and pulled her in deeper. She wanted their pelvic bones to meet. “I love you, Mom.”

“I love you, angel.” Dolores quickened her pace, the bed creaking as she slammed her faux cock into her daughter’s tight pussy.

* * *

The two couples sat in the back row of the empty movie theater. The movie had been out for over a month and the theater didn’t get big crowds on the best of nights. Jake sat next to Roxanne and Patty next to her date, whose name was Tyler according to his name tag. Patty had ditched the guy she’d blown in the back of Roxanne’s car as soon as they arrived at the theater and was currently sitting next to one of the ushers.

As soon as the previews ended Patty unzipped Tyler’s pants, fished out his cock and went down on him. Jake pointed at the couple and then down at his crotch. Roxanne shot him an eye roll. He put his hand behind her

head and pushed her face towards his lap. Roxanne slapped him and moved seats.

Roxanne had never given head and wasn’t about to make her first time kneeling on the sticky theater floor. She’d considered making Jake her first, but if he thought he could force her to do it he could go fuck himself. After a few minutes she decided to give Jake another chance. She stood and then saw that Patty was giving him a hand job while she sucked off the usher.

“What the fuck, Patty?”

“Shhh,” the usher said.

Patty pulled her mouth off Tyler. “I wasn’t going to suck him. I’m just helping him out. You don’t want him getting blue balls, do you?”

Roxanne turned and stormed out of the theater. As she headed to the car she thought about the potion her aunt had given her. The corruption thing hadn’t worked out the way she’d planned. She still couldn’t wear the clothes she wanted or smoke and now she was being out bad-girled by her formerly uptight best friend.

* * *

Alexandra lay on her back, smoking a cigarette while her mother rested her head on one of her massive breasts.

“I’m really jealous of your tits, baby,” Dolores said. “I’m beginning to think I’ll never get a pair like yours. I’ve got the clothes, shoes and hair, but I still need better tits. I’m beginning to think it will never happen. Maybe I should just get implants.”

“It’ll happen, Mom. You just have to keep trying. Besides, the tits aren’t the only thing you need. According to my list you also need a bigger ass and take up smoking.” Roxanne took a drag on her cigarette. “I can’t help you with the T&A, but you don’t need magic to become a smoker.”

Dolores sat up. “That’s true. Do you want to teach Mommy how to smoke?”

Alexandra snatched her cigarettes off the nightstand and handed one to her mother. “Okay, just suck a little on that when I light it. Pretend it’s one of my nipples.”

Dolores accepted a light from her daughter and pulled a small amount of smoke into her mouth. She let it out uninhaled and Alexandra felt her pussy quake.

Alexandra slipped a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. “Take a little more smoke this time. Now, open your mouth and show me the smoke.” When she saw the creamy smoke in her mother’s mouth her pussy gushed fluid. “Fuck yeah. Take another hit, but slower this time.” Alexandra slipped her fingers inside her pussy. “Now breathe in the smoke.”

Dolores had a hard time paying attention to her own smoking experience with her daughter squirming next to her, fingering herself. She breathed in the smoke as ordered and managed to stifle a cough. When she released her smoke she blew it into her daughter’s face and watched as Alexandra brought herself to orgasm.

“Your turn,” Alexandra said between breaths as she climbed between her mother’s legs. “Keep smoking. I hear a first smoking experience can be unpleasant.” Alexandra ran her tongue along her mother’s pussy. “This will help you associate smoking with pleasure.” She reached up and pinched her mother’s two inch nipples.

Dolores took another drag and gasped the smoke into her lungs when her daughter’s tongue flicked against her clit. She squirmed as she exhaled and then took another drag. It didn’t taste much better than her first puff, but Alexandra was correct. The overall experience was much better.

* * *

Roxanne stormed into the house. As if the evening couldn’t get any worse she’d just gotten a text from Jake. He wanted to break up. It was bad enough that he’d let Patty touch his cock and now he’d robbed her of being able to break up with him. She didn’t blame Patty; she’d been corrupted by an evil magic liquid. It was her own fault that Patty was a cock addicted slut.

Roxanne made her way upstairs, hoping that Alexandra wasn’t asleep yet. She really needed a sympathetic ear at the moment. When she discovered that Alexandra wasn’t in her bedroom, Roxanne headed to the master bedroom. While she hadn’t confided in her mom in years, at the moment Roxanne was desperate for anyone who would listen and comfort her. When she opened the door it took her brain a moment to register the scene before her.

“What the fuck is going on?” Roxanne screamed.

Alexandra was on her back wearing the strapon and smoking a cigarette while Dolores rode her cowgirl style, her hands using her daughter’s tits for balance, a cigarette of her own dangling from her lips.

“Why don’t you join us, Roxanne?” Dolores said, the cigarette bobbing in her mouth as she talked.

“I don’t think Mom will give you any crap about smoking now,” Alexandra said.

“We wanted to use the potion to keep Mom and Dad together, not so you could start fucking your own mother.”

“Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it. Mom’s an amazing lover.”

Roxanne ran into her bedroom, threw herself on her bed and cried.