The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Family Cure

By Varian Milagro

http://varianm.blogspot.com/

Chapter 4

Alexandra woke up Friday morning with a pair of hands groping her tits and a tongue buried in her snatch. She sank her fingers into her mother’s mass of hair and pulled her deeper into her eager pussy.

“Fuck! That feels amazing, Mom,” Alexandra said as she thrashed on the bed.

Dolores grabbed the rings in her daughter’s nipples and twisted slowly until Alexandra let out a shriek of pleasure and pain.

“I want you to wake me for school this way every day, Mom!” Alexandra screamed and then came all over her mother’s face.

* * *

Roxanne woke up Friday morning to the screams coming from her mother’s bedroom. She remembered the time she’d heard her parents having sex. At the time she’d been horrified. Today, she’d prefer to listen to it on an unending loop rather than listen to her mother fuck her sister. She grabbed her headphones, turned on Pandora and cranked the volume to the max, not caring if she went deaf. A life of silence was preferable to a second of the noises she’d just heard.

She lay in bed for over thirty minutes, trying to figure a way out of her current mess. If the store sold a potion that changed people into sex crazed freaks, it had to have one that changed people back into their normal selves. Even if they did Roxanne didn’t think she’d be able to find the place again on her own. She’d need to get Dani to take her. She wasn’t entirely sure she trusted Dani or the woman who ran the store to sell her an antidote. They’d probably give her something that made the situation even worse.

Roxanne’s thoughts were interrupted by a call from Patty.

“What do you want?” Roxanne snapped.

“I’m driving you to school today. I’ll be there in thirty minutes.”

“You know what you can do…” Roxanne stopped talking when she realized that Patty had already hung up. She was still pissed at Patty for touching Jake in the movie theater. But she was madder at herself. She was the one who’d spiked Patty’s coffee in the first place.

* * *

Dolores and Alexandra were sitting in the dining room sharing a cigarette and kisses when Roxanne made it downstairs. Dolores wore a skirt smaller than one of the napkins sitting on her breakfast plate. Her lacy, black bra was visible through her diaphanous top and her many bracelets rattled when she lifted her cigarette to her bright red lips. Alexandra wore a pair of laddered tights, a fishnet top, and a bright red bra. She wore dark makeup that looked like it had been applied at a salon. The bottle of Essenza di Luxuria sat as the centerpiece of the table.

Dolores stood quickly, her new blonde mane bouncing on her head. “I made blueberry waffles for breakfast.” She hurried to the kitchen on five inch heels. “I have a plate warming in the oven for you.”

“No thanks, Mom. I lost my appetite just now.”

“Oh,” Dolores said, looking dejected. “Would you like to join us for a cigarette? Lexie has been teaching me how to smoke. Maybe you could give me a couple pointers, too.”

“Lexie? Really?”

“Yeah, and you could be Roxi, all you need to do is take a drink,” Lexie slid the bottle of Essenza di Luxuria across the dining room table toward her sister.

“I’m not drinking any of the crap. Can’t you see how fucked up everything is? We need to get rid of that bottle, not drink more.” Roxanne’s phone chirped. “Patty is here. I have to go.”

Roxanne grabbed her book bag and left the house. Patty sat in the driver’s seat of her parent’s Nissan Sentra smoking. She flashed Roxanne a weak smile and then leaned over and opened the passenger door.

“You’re not still pissed at me are you?” Patty said.

“No. You’re the one who should be mad. I put a couple drops of a magical oil in your coffee on Wednesday night. It changed you into a smoker and a total slut.” Roxanne lit a cigarette.

“Wow! That certainly explains a lot.”

“You should see what it did to my sister and my mom. Alexandra’s breasts are huge now.”

“Do you have any more of the oil?” Patty cupped her modest boobs. “I’d love to get some bigger tits.”

“You don’t want any more of that stuff, trust me,” Roxanne said. “Besides I’m going to get my aunt to take me to that magic store to get an antidote and you’re coming with me.”

“Why would I help you get an antidote? I love the new me. I used to go into panic attacks anytime a guy talked to me. Not anymore.”

“You don’t have to take the cure if you don’t want to, but I want to get some for my mother and sister. I’m going to fix them.”

“What if they’re happier the way they are?” Patty said before taking a drag on her cigarette.

“I don’t care. I’m not happy.”

“Are you ever?” Patty crushed her cigarette out in the car’s ashtray and then lit another.

* * *

Jeanie was waiting in the school parking lot when Lexie and Dolores arrived. Jeanie walked over to the driver’s door and motioned for Delores to lower her window.

“Can I talk to you for a moment, Mrs. Chapman? It’s about my fucking mom.”

“Of course, dear and call me Lola, okay?” Delores said as she exited the car. “Now, what’s on your mind?”

“My goddamn mom won’t stop yelling at me about my swearing. I tried to tell her that I can’t fucking help it, but the cunt won’t listen.”

Dolores reached into the car and pulled out the bottle of Essenza. “I think I have the perfect solution. Speaking of which, why don’t we have a taste before we go about our day?” Dolores removed the devil stopper and held the bottle out to Jeanie.

“Thanks, Lola.” Jeanie consumed three drops and passed the bottle to Lexie.

Lexie also drank three drops and handed the bottle back to her mom.

Lola followed the girls’ example and also let three drops to fall into her mouth. She wobbled on her stilettos for a moment as she watched the girls undergo their changes. Her daughter’s ass filled out and her face remolded itself, leaving her looking like a beautiful, naughty version of herself; high cheek bones, fierce eyes and full lips.

Jeanie’s clothes remolded themselves on her body, her jeans initially looking like they’d just been bought and now looking like they’d lost a battle with a shredder. Her cotton blouse shrank into a half t-shirt of Marilyn Manson and revealed a new tattoo just above her expansive ass, in flowery script it read, “And these three remain: Pride, Envy and Lust. The greatest of these is Lust.” It matched the one above Lexie’s tits and the one on Lola’s smooth tummy.

“Wow, Mom. You look like you just came from the salon, your makeup is perfect. And get a load of those curves.”

Lola ran her hands down her slender waist and over her hips. “Yeah, they’re pretty nice, but I was hoping to get an instant boob job.” Lola pulled Lexie into a hug and then French kissed her for a couple minutes. “I need to run or I’ll be late for work.” Dolores held up the bottle of Essenza and said. “I’ll say hello to your mom for you, Jeanie.”

“I think I’m getting jealous of your mom, Lexie; she’s getting more lip action than me,” Jeanie said as the girls walked toward the high school holding hands.

“No need, I’ve got plenty of lovin for you too, baby.” Lexie kissed Jeanie.

“Dykes!” a guy yelled as he walked past with a friend.

“Come here,” Jeanie said as she broke away from Lexie.

The guys stopped and walked back toward them. “Sorry about my friend,” said the second guy. “He’s an intolerant asshole.”

“Not a fucking problem. I know how you can make it up to us.” Jeanie said. “My girlfriend thinks that girls are better kissers than guys. While I think that kissing a girl is pretty hot, I’m trying to convince her that guys have a lot to offer. Do you think you can help convince her that guys are good kissers, too?”

“I think we can help you out,” the second guy said. “By the way, I’m Alan and the jerk is Ron.”

“I’ll give you a kiss that’ll make you go straight,” Ron said and then pulled Lexie into a passionate embrace.

“That wasn’t bad,” Lexie said. “But I’m still not totally convinced. Why don’t we skip first period and go into smoker’s woods and we can work on your technique.” She took Ron’s hand and led him towards the woods with Alan and Jeanie following along.

* * *

Lola strode into her bosses office, walked up to his desk and ripped his phone out of the wall.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Lawrence said as he jumped out of his chair.

“I don’t want to be disturbed.” Lola grabbed Lawrence’s cell phone off his desk, tossed it into the hall and closed the door. “I see how you look at me and it’s time we stopped pussy footing around.” Lola reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down. “Now stop standing there with your jaw hanging open and fuck me on your desk.”

“You know, I can set my phone to ignore calls, Delores” Lawrence said as he lowered his slacks. “You don’t need to rip it out of the wall next time.” He picked Lola up and set her down on his desk.

“Call me Lola.” When her boss lined up his cock to the entrance to her pussy she said, “Fuck me in the ass, Larry. Only my husband’s cock goes in my pussy.”

Lawrence picked Lola up and flipped her around so her ass was hanging off the side of his desk. “Works for me, Lola” he said as he pushed his tip into Lola’s asshole.

Lola let out a squeal as her asshole expanded to accommodate Larry’s girth. She was still a little sore from the work out her daughter had given her the night before. A flesh and blood penis felt much nicer in her ass than the strap-on. It was a feeling she could get used to.

After fucking her boss, Lola headed to the bathroom to fix herself up. She ran into Christine on the way.

“What the hell is going on, Delores?” Christine asked. “Both you and my daughter are changing before my eyes. You look like you’ve lost thirty pounds, you’ve changed your entire wardrobe, and now you’re having sex in the office. Jeanie’s posterior grew over night and she swears like a sailor.

“It’s nothing to worry about, Christine.” Lola said.

“You should be worried, half the office heard you fucking Lawrence,” Christine said. “I hope you know that Phyllis is gunning for you. I heard her on the phone with corporate and she intends to lodge a complaint against you.”

“Really?” Lola said with a mischievous smile. “I think she needs a change of attitude. If you want to see what has gotten into your daughter and me, come to Phyllis’s office and distract her for me.”

After a quick stop at her office for the bottle of Essenza di Luxuria, Lola marched into the HR office. “I hear you have a problem with how I interact with my supervisor.”

“As a matter of fact I do, I will not tolerate…” Phyllis began.

Christine poked her head into the office and said, “Phyllis, come quick. I think Pam is being sexually harassed.”

“Wait here, I’ll be back in a moment,” Phyllis said to Lola.

Once alone Lola poured the inky oil into Phyllis’s ever present coffee cup. When four drops fell into the cup she told herself to stop, but she let the liquid continue to fall. She didn’t stop pouring until she heard footsteps approach. She wasn’t sure how much Essenza had gone in the cup; she’d lost count at around twenty.

“Now where were we?”

“You were going to start minding your own business when it comes to the interaction between consenting adults,” Lola said.

“You’d like that wouldn’t you?” Phyllis said as she raised the coffee cup to her lips and took a sip. “This is how it is going to…” Phyllis wavered as the room descended into darkness. While Lola could see nothing, she heard Phyllis moan and the rustling of clothing. After a minute the light returned and a new woman sat in Phyllis’s chair. She bore a resemblance to Phyllis, the way a grape resembles a raisin. Her gray hair had changed to a vibrant red, her white blouse strained at her swelling bosom and garters extended past her micro skirt, holding up a pair of black seamed stockings.

“Phyllis?” Lola asked.

“Now as I was saying,” the new Phyllis said as she placed her glasses on her nose with the tips of her French tip nails. “I am willing to overlook your dalliance with Mr. Payne, but I expect a little quid pro quo.” Phyllis spread her legs to reveal that she’d skipped wearing panties and that the well tended carpet matched the drapes.

Dolores stood, pulled the blinds closed and knelt in front of Phyllis. “Your terms are agreeable, Mrs. Westland.” She placed her hands on Phyllis’s thighs and licked the length of her pussy. Encouraged by a nasal moan, Lola

stuck her tongue as deep into the red head’s pussy as it would go.

* * *

“What happened in there?” Christine asked when she intercepted Lola on her way to the bathroom to cleanup.

“Let’s walk and talk,” Lola said as she continued her journey. She still hadn’t freshened up after her escapades with Mr. Payne. She was afraid that she smelled like cock and pussy. “That was the magic of Essenza di Luxuria.” She held the bathroom door open for Christine.

“She went from an old bag in her 60s to a sexy young thing. If I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes I wouldn’t believe it.”

“It can happen for you, too.” Lola said as she set the crystal bottle on the bathroom counter. “I’ve been taking it a few drops as a time, but I gave Phyllis over twenty.”

Christine looked at Lola’s shapely rump as she bent over to wash her face in the sink. She then looked at her own reflection. She wasn’t a bad looking woman, but she was quickly approaching her fiftieth birthday and it showed. “I’m going to do it.” Christine held the bottle over her mouth and let a couple dozen drops fall into her mouth.

Once again complete darkness enveloped the room. Lola heard the running water and a series of grunts from Christine, descending in pitch as the seconds passed. When the lights came back up a much different Christine remained. Her pink, nylon pantsuit had changed into a pair of jeans and a denim vest over a white t-shirt. Her arms were covered in tattoos and her long, blonde hair was now a shiny, black pompadour. Her breasts were nearly nonexistent and she wore no makeup. A Marlboro Red cigarette was tucked behind one ear.

“Now this is more like it,” Christine said as she admired herself in the mirror.

“This is how you wanted to look, Christine? You’ve always been so feminine in the past.”

“Who, the fuck, cares how I wanted to look before? This is how I want to look now.” Christine took Lola into her arms. “You’re exactly how I want a woman to look.” She gave Lola a rough kiss. “Call me Chris from now on.”

“Okay, Chris,” Lola said and then relaxed in her friend’s arms. “I’m picking up Lexie for lunch. We need to discuss her sister. Do you want to come? We can pick up Jeanie too and eat at Joe’s Diner.”

“I’m in. Let’s get out of here.” Chris pulled the cigarette from her ear and stuck it between her lips and then held the door open. “Hurry up, toots. I need a fucking smoke.” Chris slapped Lola’s ass as she darted out of the bathroom.

* * *

Lola found her daughter in the smoker’s woods. She and Jeanie were on their hands and knees inside a circle of football players. Lexie was sucking off number 87 while number 23 took her from behind. Jeanie was on top of number 7 in classic cowgirl position. The rest of the team was cheering the couples on, eager for a turn of their own.

“I hate to interrupt, boys, but we need to steal the girls from you,” Lola said as she ground out her cigarette with the toe of her stiletto.

Lexie pulled her mouth away from the wide receiver’s cock with a loud, wet pop. “Just five more minutes, Mom.

Please?” she said as the running back continued to pound into her.

“We don’t have a lot of time for lunch, angel.”

“Is that Dan Jones you’re fucking, Jeanie?” Chris asked.

“Sure is,” Jeanie said in between moans. “I love your new look, Mom. Isn’t Essenza wonderful?”

“It’s great.” Chris turned to Lola and said, “We should give the girls some time. Dan is Memorial’s star quarterback. Jeanie’s been dreaming about him all year long.”

“Mom! Stop, you’re embarrassing me.”

“Fine, five more minutes,” Lola said and then her daughter went back to sucking the football player in front of her. She pulled a couple cigarettes from her purse and offered one to Chris. “Do you want to have a smoke while we wait?”

“I have a better idea.” Chris grabbed one of Lola’s tits and kissed her.

After a few minutes Dan let out a roar and bucked beneath Jeanie. She grabbed her tits and thrashed above him while letting out a high pitched shriek. Lexie held up a finger and a few seconds later both the guy in front and behind grunted and came into her. Neither Lola nor Chris noticed. They were too busy making out and were lost to the world.

* * *

“We need to decide what to do with your sister,” Lola said. She, Chris, Lexie and Jeanie were at Joe’s diner, sitting at a small outdoor table.

Lexie exhaled a lungful of smoke into the air and then said, “You could do what you did to me and force it down her throat.”

“I still feel horrible about that,” Lola said as she pulled a cigarette from her purse. “I love that you’re happy how things turned out, but I was way out of line forcing it on you. I don’t want to do the same thing to your sister.”

Chris lit Lola’s cigarette and then removed her own pack from her shirt sleeve. “Jeanie’s cousin was into drugs and the whole family sat him down and told him how much pain it caused everyone. He ended up going to rehab and hasn’t used drugs since.” Chris held the pack out to Jeanie. “Would you like a cigarette, Jeanie?”

“I have been thinking of trying it. Lexie makes it look so good.”

As Jeanie took a cigarette from her mother’s pack the waitress came out on the deck with their drinks. She looked like she was just out of high school and incredibly bored. She was about twenty pounds overweight and wore a pair of jeans and a plain cotton blouse. A name tag on shirt read, “Mandy.”

“I’m sorry, but there is no smoking on the patio,” Mandy said as she set four sodas on the table.

“There’s no one else out here, so what does it matter?” Chris asked.

“It’s the rules, plus smoking is nasty.” Mandy turned to leave.

Lola held up her soda. “Mandy, I think you brought be a regular coke and I asked for a diet.”

“I apologize, I’ll replace it immediately.”

While Lola poured 25 drops of Essenza into Lexie’s soda Chris lit her daughter’s first cigarette. Jeanie took a small puff and then broke into a coughing fit when she inhaled the smoke.

“You should probably start with a lighter cigarette. I’ve heard that Marlboro Reds are really strong. Here, let’s swap.” Lexie handed Jeanie the long, white Virginia Slims in exchange for the short cigarette with the orange bottom. “Wow, this is stronger than I thought it would be,” she said after dragging on the Marlboro.

Jeanie took a tentative drag. She coughed again when she inhaled the smoke. “Fuck! Maybe I should try some of the damn Essenza; Lexie didn’t cough on her first cigarette.”

“You can do it, Jeanie,” Chris said. “You just need to keep practicing. Lola’s been learning to smoke the old fashioned way. She’s only been smoking for a day and she no longer coughs.”

“Thanks, Mom.” Jeanie took another small drag and let out a smaller cough when she inhaled.

“See, you’re getting better already.”

Mandy returned with Lola’s replacement soda. “You’ll have to leave if you won’t stop smoking.”

“We’re going to put them out, I promise,” Lola said. When Mandy turned her back she switched her new soda for Lexie’s. “Mandy, this isn’t a Diet Coke, it’s regular.”

“I’m positive that it’s a diet. I made sure.”

“Maybe the tanks are switched. Can you taste it? You’ll see that it’s not diet.”

Mandy pulled a straw from a pocket in the apron around her waist, set it in the soda, and then took a drink. Darkness swallowed the entire patio. The ladies continued to smoke while they waited for the new Mandy to make her debut. As daylight was restored a vision in pink stood before them. All of Mandy’s excess weight had been redistributed to her tits and ass. A pink uniform dress with a delightfully short skirt strained at her new curves. Her lips matched her uniform and a lit cigarette hung from her mouth. She stood on a pair of high heeled roller skates.

“Fuck the no smoking rule, ladies. Smoke ’em if you got ’em, I say.” Mandy turned on her skates and rolled into the restaurant.

Lola picked up her cell phone. “I’ll call Patty. She’ll help bring Roxanne around.”