The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Family Fun

(mf,mc,mff,in,ff)

I’m the luckiest man alive, I thought as my cock pounded into my wife’s ass which she was presently begging me to fuck. About an hour earlier I had hypnotized her and her sister for a little “family fun”. Ever since my accident I had been perfecting my new gift, and was glad to use it on a test subject finally.

Anyway, back to the interesting situation at hand. I had my wife’s legs up over her shoulders, and her ass spread wide while my cock pistoned in and out. I programmed her to be my slut and to live to service my dick. Her name is Michelle and she is overweight but still sexy, with huge DD tits. Her sister Mandy was on the floor with her index finger working industriously between her thighs. Little sighs continually escaped her ruby red lips. Tiny beads of sweet were forming on her small, perky breast. I had ordered her not to cum until she tasted my cum. Mandy was a sight with her tanned legs spread wide and her right hand pleasuring her now soaked clit.

“ Master please fuck me harder,” my wife begged as I reamed her asshole.

My cock was throbbing and ready to spew it’s load when I pulled out of Michelle’s ass. Mandy’s eyes grew large as I walked directly over to her and inserted my cock in her awaiting mouth.

“MMFF,” she moaned as my dick slid in out of her ruby red lips. Her finger never stopped ramming into her pussy while I buried my cock and balls in her mouth. I ordered her to slide her left index finger into her ass and widen it out for me to fuck later. Mandy obeyed without question and put her left index finger all the way into her ass, circling it around to prepare for my forthcoming penetration.

My wife lay fingering herself on the bed as I had left the order for her to do. I had programmed Mandy not to have the gag reflex so I was burying my cock all the way up to my balls in her mouth, throat fucking her and making her love every second of it. Her lips were wonderful gliding across my rock hard cock.

“Master, may I lick and suck on your balls?” Michelle asked.

“Yes, and you will tongue my asshole also,” I commanded.

It was truly a sight, my cock pounding her sisters mouth while my wife licked and sucked on my ass and balls. The sensations were more than I could stand. I fired my load hard and deep into Mandy’s mouth, watching as she swallowed every drop of it. Michelle’s lips licked the cum that was dripping from her sisters chin and smiled as she swallowed the remains of my load. The two girls then sat up and waited for my next set of orders. Both of them took out a cigarette and lit it. The smoke drifted past their nude forms and silhouetted them. I watched with great pleasure as the two women sat there with blank expressions on their faces. Michelle was an overweight redhead and her sister Mandy was a slender platinum blonde. Michelle’s tits were massive, DD’s at least with huge nipples and pink areolas. Mandy, in contrast, had small tits but pouty lips and enlarged labia. They both were also clean shaven down below.

The smoke drifted down over their still erect nipples causing a mist to hang around them. Still horny, I decided to have more fun with both of the two sluts. I had decided to make this a very long night for all three of us.

“Mandy, every time you suck my dick you will feel tongues prodding into your ass and pussy, which will cause you to explode in orgasm. I said. “Moreover, the more of my cock you can take into your mouth, the deeper the tongues go into your ass and pussy. My load will cause you to orgasm so hard you pass out.” I finished.

“Yes master, I will obey you,” Mandy replied as she took a deep inhale on her cigarette.

The smoke flowed slowly from her pink lips just as I had taught her to do. Her chest heaved as she exhaled a small thick stream of smoke down through the valley between her tits. Mandy moaned as she thought about the pleasure that was surely headed her way through oral gratification.

“Michelle, you will taste my cock anytime you smoke. The thick, creamy smoke will taste like warm cum filling your mouth as you inhale.” I said to my other slave.

I watched as Michelle brought the lit cigarette up to her lips and greedily sucked on the shaft, hollowing out her cheeks in the process. As she pulled it away from her mouth, her tongue playfully darted in and out of the smoke drifting from her lips. Michelle slowly laid back onto her pillow. Her tits were heaving with each inhale. In and out, in and out. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her right index finger slid into her moist pussy, grazing her clit as she worked it in and out. The air was thick with the smell of her love juices which were now flowing out like water. She rode out one orgasm after another all the while smoking her cigarette. I watched with excitement as my wife turned into a complete nymphomaniac right before my eyes.

Meanwhile, Mandy had laid on her back with her head hanging off of the bed and her mouth gaped wide open. She begged for my cock and for those invisible tongues to fuck her and fuck her hard. I lined my cock up with her mouth and buried it deep within those beautiful pink lips until I felt my balls slapping her chin. Mandy almost immediately went into the throws of an orgasm the likes of which she had never had before. For two hours I played with my new slaves, reaching all sorts of sexual depravities with them. I finally ordered the slaves back to their normal lives, leaving a command for them to obey me whenever and wherever that I chose to make them do it. I also commanded them to tell no one what had happened here.

Twelve days passed before I decided to return my slaves to finish the enslavement of their family. I took over my wife the moment she arrived home from work forcing her back into being a tramp and a whore. Her will dissolved quickly as the memories of the pleasure she got from being my slave flooded her mind. She was going to help seduce her father into my web and she was going to love every minute of doing it.

“Michelle, you are going to help me force your father to submit to my will.” I told her. “You are going to give him a blowjob which he will not resist, but instead he will loose all desire to resist your lips. He will become infatuated with fucking your lips and will not know that I am fucking his wife.” I continued. “You will love the fact that you are sucking your own father off and will not think twice about doing this.” I finished.

Michelle went into the bedroom and began getting dressed to go to her parents house. She put on a shirt that was much too small to show off her massive cleavage and a mini skirt without underwear. She painted her lips blood red and put on lots of make-up to complete the sluttish look she was ordered to maintain. While Michelle finished her make-up, I called her sister Mandy.

“Hello,” Mandy said answering the phone.

“Are you ready to serve me my dear?” I asked.

“Yes master, I will obey your commands.” Mandy said.

“Get dressed in your most whorish outfit and meet me at your parents house. When you arrive you will feel a sudden urge to eat your mother out. You will do it.” I paused.

“You will do it and you will enjoy it beyond anything you have ever done before.” I added.

“She will not resist you Mandy, for she will love the feel of your soft tongue on her clit, stroking it into an orgasm.” I followed. “Furthermore, she will want to ride your face; let her because I will reward you for your service later.” I finished. We hung up the phone and Michelle and I drove to her parents house. During the trip I had Michelle suck me off and lick my balls until she could not lick anymore. Once we arrived I began to prod into Michelle’s parents minds sending thoughts about fucking their daughters, and other impurities. Peter was first on my list.

I gave Peter an insatiable appetite for oral sex. He wanted to feel Michele’s lips gently massaging his cock more than he wanted to breathe. At first he tried to resist, but soon found out how futile his attempts were. I watched as Michelle walked into the garage and began her programmed actions. It was evident that Peter was having difficulty with a growing erection in his pants and wasn’t making much effort to conceal it. I watched with excitement as my wife dropped to her knees behind the boat in the garage and slowly unzipped her father’s slacks. Her hands were massaging his manhood through his trousers. Michelle’s red lips gently engulfed her father’s erection all the way to his balls. Peter’s load built with each stroke of his daughter’s gorgeous lips. He was having a lot of trouble not blowing it all over Michelle’s lips and face. The sweat was pouring off of Peter’s face as pumped his cock into his daughter’s mouth. His face went slack as his load began to spew into Michelle’s mouth which continued to pull every drop of cum from her father’s erection. When he had finished, Michelle brought him to me for programming. The two left the garage and head for my truck which was parked a half mile away as not to be seen by Peter’s wife.

The two arrived at the truck a moment later and we left to go back into some woods nearby so we could be alone. We went into the woods and I started my programming.

“Peter, you will obey my every command” I started saying.

“I will obey your every command.” he responded.

“You will never doubt anything I tell you for to you I am a god.” I followed.

“I will never doubt your word master.” Peter said.

“You will go home and help me rape your wife while you sodomize your other daughter Mandy. Do you understand?” I questioned just to see how his programming was going.

“I will help you rape Carrie while I ass-fuck Mandy, I understand.” he said dryly.

“Once we are back to your house you will go in and wait on Mandy to arrive. If your wife wants conversation you will act normal, as though nothing had happened out here.” I ordered. “When Mandy arrives she will know exactly what I want from her and begin to execute my plans. Follow her lead and I will reward you handsomely, try to disobey me and you and your family will pay for it.” I said forcefully.

“I can and will obey you without question my master.” Peter responded.

I was becoming extremely turned on by the power I had. I ordered Michelle to service my cock in front of her father. Her mouth engulfed my shaft while she gently fingered my asshole. As my load grew I motioned for Peter to get on his knees in front of me. I felt my cum ready to explode, but I was determined to hold back for just a little more pleasure. The feeling finely became to intense and I pulled out of Michelle’s mouth and fired my load all over her face. I forced her father to wipe the cum off with a rag before we headed back to his house.