The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

This story contains sexually explicit situations and politically incorrect material, If you are offended by it, you are underage or if this kind of content is illegal in your country, I strongly suggest you to stop reading now (proceed under your own responsibility).

Characters:

  • Diane: She is the main character, a smoking hot redhead, her brother is Kevin.
  • Rita and Amber: They are sisters, Amber is a sweet, innocent and tender girl while Rita is just an annoying hot bitch, both of them share the same long black hair and emerald eyes, their brother is Tom.
  • Ashley: An athletic and stubborn black beauty, her brother is Jerome.
  • Lacey: Half Asian hottie, her brother is Eddie.
  • Sophie: A spoiled Latin girl, her brother is Liam.

The Laser Tag Competition

Diane’s story

“Laser Tag War: Brothers vs. Sisters.” Said Diane, reading the name of the attraction in front of her.

“If you ask me, that doesn’t sound like something that will help me and Kevin getting along better.”

“The guidebook here says that pretending to shoot each other will help to relieve some of the tension between you two, without actually hurting yourselves. It also says that sharing an activity you both enjoy will improve your relationship.” Said the father of the teenagers.

“Well, I must admit that shooting Kevin in the face sounds like something I can actually enjoy.”

“You’re dreaming sis, once I’m done shooting that fat ass of yours, you’ll be on the ground begging for my mercy.”

“Who are you calling fat ass? You weirdo.”

Kevin didn’t actually think his sister’s ass was fat; in fact he loved the round, fleshy, spankable backside of the redhead.

Several nights he had dreamed about bending over his sister and fucking her brains out; grabbing those beautiful, soft buttocks while she moans of pleasure and apologizes for years of being so rude to him.

Diane, on the other hand, felt very uncomfortable when he was around. The boy has a reputation for being one of the greatest perverts at school; she really didn’t care that much until one day she caught him looking at her with a creepy, lewd expression on his face.

“That’s enough! Stop fighting now! It’s almost your turn to get in.” Said Frank to his nineteen years old daughter and eighteen years old son.

Once inside, people were divided in two groups, brothers and sisters. Diane was glad to see her brother going on the opposite direction. The farther he is from her, the better.

There were other four girls in her group, all of them good looking teenagers. Sophie, a Latin, caramel skin 21 years old, just by looking at her clothes one could easily tell she had money. Lacey a half Asian 17 years old that went to Diane’s school, she has seen her before but they have never actually talked for more than five minutes.

Amber and Rita were sisters, Rita the older one, acted like the classical queen bee, ordering her sister to answer her phone for her, yelling for the long lines, the park’s food, the rides and any other thing a person like her could yell about. Amber was completely different she was a very sweet and friendly girl; even when they both shared the same long black hair and green eyes, Amber’s tender smile made her look so different from Rita.

Lacey went to say hi to Diane and in no time they were talking like BFFs.

“I can’t believe my family forced me to come here, this place is so boring.” Said Lacey.

“Totes, I even had to cancel a hot date with my boyfriend.” Replied Diane.

“You’re dating Brian Reynolds, Right? He is so hot.”

“I know, we’ve been only going out for a week but he’s amazing. The other day in the mall he bought me these beautiful earrings just because he thought they’d look good on me. ”

While walking, a female staff member explained the girls they use some cutting edge technology suits that not only work outdoors, but also detect which exact part of the body was hit and gives points according to it.

After asking for their sizes, she took the girls to the locker room where they were given a towel and instructed to go into the showers.

“That’s weird. Why do we’ve to take a shower to play laser tag?” Asked Rita.

“It’s for the suits; they’ve many features like taking your heart rate and vitals, but that requires you’re not wearing other clothes under them. We clean every suit after usage, of course, but due to health regulations we also have to ask you to shower too.”

“Just go on and I’ll have your suits ready when you’re out. Trust me, you’re about to have an experience like no other.” Said the woman with a friendly yet some kind robotic smile.

Reluctantly, the girls took off their clothes and proceeded into the showers.

When Diane and the others went out, there was a catsuit on a hanger in front of everyone’s locker. After looking them, most of the girls started complaining.

“There’s NO WAY I’m putting that on with my brother out there, it’s so indecent.” Said Lacey.

“At least yours is not a pervert like mine, he’d cream his pants if he sees me wearing it.” Commented Diane.

The catsuits were made of a latex-like, pink and black material so tight that it promised to display every curve on the teenagers’ bodies; under the breast it had a couple of black belts decorating and the front was slightly open to show some cleavage. Lastly the right arm had a little screen attached on it.

“To hell with this! I’m out of here.” Said Rita, trying to open her locker to retrieve her clothes, but she found out it was locked. They all were.

Amber and Sophie tried calling out for help, but no one came and the door they used to get in was closed too.

Suddenly the screen in each suit started beeping and a message appeared on them, reading “You can’t continue until everyone is wearing the suit.”

The girls waited fifteen minutes before realizing they had no choice but putting the catsuits on.

Diane looked particularly well on it; her perky breasts and shapely legs filled the outfit better than most of the other girls in there and her outstanding butt made even Rita jealous.

When they all were dressed, a secret passage opened in one of the walls. Walking through the tunnel the girls reached a room filled with what appeared to be laser tag guns. They were heavier, wider and longer than regular ones, something between a machine pistol and a rifle.

A few minutes later the lights went off and the image of a pretty blonde girl, wearing a catsuit just like theirs was projected in the wall.

“Welcome to Laser Tag War. For generations brothers and sisters had been fighting on a war for supremacy, always trying to prove they’re better than their counterparts by being more popular, smart or successful. Unfortunately, Intel has confirmed that my younger brother and techno freak, Phil, created a weapon capable of finishing the war and he’s ready to use it now. You must stop him and your brothers today, before it’s too late.”

“Great, a role game, just when I thought this couldn’t get any worse.” Rita said sarcastically.

“Use the weapons in front of you to take out each one of those little bastards and achieve victory. Be careful, you can only fire one shot each 3 seconds. Both you and your brothers have only 20 resistance points. Shots in arms and legs cost 1 point, but shots in the chest and other more ‘sensitive areas’ can cost up to 5 points.” Continued the girl in the projection.

“You can take damage from anyone out there, but only your brother can reduce your resistance points to zero. This means that even if you’ve only one point left and someone other than your brother shots you, your last resistance point will be safe. At the same time you’re the only ones who can take out your brothers’ last point.”

“The display on your wrists will show you how many points you and your target have left. Please keep in mind that everything will be lost if you don’t succeed. They’ll take us prisoners, enslave us and only god knows what else.”

“Good luck soldiers, you’re going to need it.”

When the projection was over the wall started opening, this time to reveal what appeared to be the battle field. The rocky terrain in front of the teenagers was full of trenches, traps and places to hide and attack.

While walking down the slope, the girls could see players of the other team firing their invisible lasers to some girls dressed like them. Oddly, one of them fell to the ground.

“Hey, that’s not fair; we’re on these bright, pink, stupid, latex suits while the boys are wearing military uniforms.” Complained Rita once more.

“I didn’t know they’d put us with others, it appears to be a lot of people in here.” Said Lacey, looking to the vast terrain.

“I don’t know girls, this too odd. Why they locked us in the locker room? Why they made us dress like this? I just saw I girl falling to the ground after being shot, but tag laser guns aren’t supposed to harm us.” Said Diane.

“You’re worrying too much, maybe she just tripped. I’m telling you what I’m going to do; I’ll just go there and let myself get shot until my points reach zero. Then I’m going to tell my dad about this and he’ll make sure this whole theme park gets closed.” Spoke Sophie, for the first time.

“I think we must go and find our brothers first, we don’t know if they did something to them too or if they’re alright.” Said Amber with a concerned look.

Suddenly four young men came out from behind two big rocks at the sides of the road and started shooting at them. Three of the four shots hit Sophie and the last one hit Amber.

The girls got ready to answer the fire but they were interrupted by the sound of Amber getting on her knees and Sophie falling to the ground.

Sophie’s face got completely red and weird sounds started coming out of her mouth at the time red glowing spots started forming in her suit.

By looking at her, the other girls entered in panic, Lacey ran away but Diane and Rita helped Amber to get on her feet.

Two of the men kept firing at the already fallen Sophie while the other two aimed their weapons to Diane and Rita. But before they could pull the trigger, a girl came out of nowhere and tackled them from behind.

“Follow me!” Said the mysterious girl just after taking the guns from the guys on the ground and throwing them to the heads of the pair before they could react and aim the weapons.

“Wait, we need to help Sophie.” Shouted Diane.

“It’s too late for her now, RUN!”

They mysterious girl guided Diane and the other two to a nearby cave to hide from their persecutors.

“What the hell just had happened?” Asked Rita, still holding her sister who wasn’t still fully recovered.

“Some of them always stay near the starting point to hunt down the new girls before they know what’s going on. They’ll keep firing at her until her brother gets there.”

“And what about Sophie? What happened to her?” Asked Diane.

“Do you see that red light in her chest? That’s where they shot her.” Said the girl, pointing to Amber’s right breast.

“I don’t know how it works, but each time we got shot the suits start glowing there, sending little electric jolts to the body. Don’t worry, the jolts don’t hurt at all and you’ll be fine as long as you don’t get shot in the chest, in the crotch or in the butt.”

“Why? What happens if you get shot there?” Asked Diane.

“The electric jolts there cause huge sexual pleasure, the more you get shot, the brighter the light will become and the arousal will be more intense. Handling one shot isn’t that hard, but if you get shot multiple times and in more than one place like your friend back there, you won’t be able to stand for a while.”

Looking her sister’s gasps and her slightly red face, Rita said:

“Amber, take the suit off.”

“You can’t do that; the suit’s zipper seems to be magnetically closed. Your sister will be fine; the lights only remain on for a few minutes.”

“But why someone would make an attraction like this?” Wondered Diane.

“I heard some of the guys talking, it seems it’s not only this attraction, the entire amusement park is a big trap designed to help our brothers getting inside ours or any other female relative’s pants.”

“Oh no! My little sister and my mother are here!” Exclaimed a worried Diane. She knew Kevin’s depravity wasn’t limited to her. She had seen him ogling both of them more than once.

“So if you want to save yourselves and your families, you’ve no option but doing what no other girl here has done, winning this game. I’ve a plan, but I’

ll need your help.”

“Sure thing, we’re all in this together. I’m Diane by the way.”

“The name’s Ashley.” Said the athletic black girl introducing herself.

Looking at Ashley it was obvious why she had no problem taking out those men earlier. She was about 5′10″ her toned body wrapped in that latex prison looked almost as good as Diane’s.

* * *

Ten minutes later Ashley was running back to the cave; three boys running after her firing their guns like crazy. Some of the shots got her, but none in a dangerous place.

When they finally reached the entrance, two of the boys were unexpectedly knocked down by Diane and Rita who swung their guns swiftly against their heads.

Amber was supposed to tackle the third one, but instead she just threw herself at him and hugged the boy tightly. The other girls didn’t know if he couldn’t push Amber away or if he just didn’t wanted to.

Finally Ashley pushed the frail nerd to the wall and pressing down her arm against his throat she said:

“Listen carefully, you little piece of shit. You’re going to use that stupid device on your wrist to scan my friends here, get their code names and bring their brothers here.”

Slowly they boy raised his arm to comply, pointing his device to each girl and pressing a button at the side of the screen.

In the meanwhile Rita and Amber were making sure to leave the guys with only 1 resistance point. The sensors on their military clothes flashed each time they got hit, but unlike theirs, nothing else happened.

When he was done, the boy pressed a different button and moving his arm closer to his face he said:

“Here Leo, from squad three. Targets ‘Hot Ass,’ ‘Annoying Bitch’ and ‘Sweet Eyes’ are ready for pick. Their brothers can see my location on their GPSs, over.”

“What? They’ve radio, scanner and GPS on that thing; ours only show the Resistance Points. That’s so unfair.” Rita kept muttering complains for a few minutes as usual.

“Is she always like that?” Asked Ashley to Diane.

“What can I say, that our ‘Annoying Bitch.’”

Ashley plan was simple, lure their brothers there and take them out as they just did earlier. She didn’t include her brother because she had already tried that trick with him, at the end he managed to escape after losing several points.

The first one to arrive the cave was Rita and Amber’s brother, Tommy. Diane tried to strike him by surprise with her gun, but he evaded her assault and shot her in the crotch.

Quickly Ashley grabbed the boy and disarmed him; seconds later he was on the ground trapped in a wrestling hold.

At the same time Diane leaned on the wall, her hand rubbing the place where her catsuit was glowing. She couldn’t believe how it felt; it was like getting fuck without having actually anything inside her.

“Diane you must control yourself, touching will only make it worse.” Said Ashley.

“Rita, Amber, nice to see you two finally dressed in something that shows off those nice bodies of yours.”

“Why Tommy? Why are you doing this horrible thing to us?” Asked Amber.

“Don’t worry Amber; you’ve always been nice to me, I’ll be sure to make you enjoy your slavery. It’s you Rita who I’m planning to break.”

“Shut up, ass hole! We’ve you now, it’s over. You’re going to pay for bringing us here.”

“Oh I beg to differ, Rita. We’ve been warned some of you girls were setting us traps like this one, that’s why I brought you a little gift. I’ll lose some points too, but I think it’s worth it.” Said the still immobilized boy, using his free hand to take out a round object from his pocket.

“An orgasm grenade. Everyone out of the cave!” Shouted Ashley, releasing the boy from the hold.

The girls started running out, but Tommy reached to grab Amber by the ankle. Rita tried to go back for her but Ashley took her hand and pulled her out.

The cave filled with a flash for few seconds, all Rita could see after the light fade was the image of her sister on the ground and Tommy over her, lusciously licking her cheek. The loud moans of Amber echoed in her ear as they fled.

* * *

“Why did you stop me? I could’ve saved her.” Said Rita pushing Ashley away, crying like she had never done in her life.

“Sorry it was my fault. I didn’t think he’d use an orgasm grenade, they’re very rare but a full impact can take 15 points from everyone around, including them.”

“That means that bastard only has 5 points left. If I go back there and shoot him in the chest this will be over before he can do something to Amber.”

Rita started running back to the cave, Diane and Ashley tried to hold her but they were stopped by the distinctive digital sound of a gun being fired.

Almost instantly, a red light appeared in one of Diane’s boobs and the pretty girl could felt the rushing desire through her body once more.

We got a message from this guy named Tommy saying the girls he was supposed to pick attacked him.”

“Where are you going so fast, sis?” Said Kevin, a broad smile formed on his face. Next to him was a thin, black boy about his age, pointing his weapon directly at Ashley’s body.

“When I heard him saying he was attacked by one hot, tall black girl; I knew it was you.” Said Jerome, Ashley’s brother.

Luckily for Diane the effect of the suit didn’t felt as powerful in her bosom as it did between her legs earlier.

“Kevin, I always knew you were a pervert, but THIS? Couldn’t you just resign to continue stealing panties from my drawer as the virgin loser you are?” Said mockingly Diane, trying to buy some time to get used to the arousal and finding a way out of there.

“You’re funny Diane, but I think you’ll be much more fun to be with once I’m done with you.”

“You too Ashley. We’ve been playing this game for hours. Don’t you think it’s time for you to surrender?”

Then the two boys pulled their triggers, but Ashley moved quickly, putting herself in front of Diane and using her long gun as a shield.

“RUN!” commanded Ashley, moving behind the redhead in a line to prevent her from being shot. She got hit twice in the legs and once in her butt, but even that didn’t do a thing to slow her down until they finally got cover in a trench.

By then the display on their wrists showed only 8 points remaining for Diane and 3 for Ashley.

Outside, Kevin and Jerome waited for the girls to come out. Kevin wanted to go in that trench and finish the work, but Jerome’s last encounter with his sister left him with only five points and he was afraid to go after them recklessly.

“Well, if they don’t want to get out that hole, we’ll have to force them.” Said Jerome, pulling out a familiar, round object from his bag.

“Wow, an orgasm grenade, I heard they only give you one for each hundred RP dealt.”

“Yeah, most guys never get to have one in the hour or so they’re here. But I’ve been all the fucking day in here, I even got two of these babies. I sold one to the guy that went running out when he heard his sisters were captured but I decided to keep this one for a situation like this.”

“Well I’m glad you joined us, there is no way they can escape now. Once they’re out we’ll finish them.” Kevin Affirmed.

“And if they stay, the grenade will leave them on the floor in a constant orgasmic state, however it’s a shame it can’t take their last point.”

Then Jerome activated the grenade and threw it to the trench.

* * *

Meanwhile Rita arrived at the cave. Her brother was still there, rubbing the breasts of unconscious Amber through the material of her suit.

“Get away from her!” The anger in her voice scared Tommy, who reached for his gun and stood up quickly.

“Rita, I wasn’t expecting you coming back.”

“You know, I can almost understand why you would want to do this to me.” Said Rita, firing her weapon.

Shot in the arm, 1 point.

“You’ve always had a terrible aim. But I’ve spent countless hours playing FPSs.” Said Tommy, firing back at his sister.

Shot in the right breast, 5 points.

Diane paid no attention to the effects of the suit and started walking towards her brother.

“I know I’m a bitch. I’ve been treating you and Amber bad for so long. Always bossing around and making fun of you.” She pulled the trigger for a second time.

Left shoulder, 2 points.

“I don’t need you sympathy now, I’m gonna have your body soon.” Tommy was worried, with only 3 point left he couldn’t miss. He breathed deeply, aimed and…

Left breast, 5 points.

This time the arousal was strong enough to make Rita stop for a couple of seconds.

“But Amber didn’t deserve this! She is nicest girl and loves us both with all her heart… And you … you dared to… I HATE YOU!”

Her trembling legs moved faster and faster, running to the man responsible for putting her sister into this nightmare. Rita pulled the trigger one last time and threw the weapon to her brother.

Right arm, 1 point.

Tommy blocked the approaching gun with his and quickly pointed it back to her; Rita was already too close to fail.

He did that last shot but Rita was over him now, struggling for the gun, before the suit could process it.

Shot in the crotch, 5 points.

Tommy thought he won when he saw the red lights turning on. Rita could feel herself getting wet between the legs and after making a roaring sound that couldn’t be differenced from a moan of pleasure or a furious scream, she bit her lower lip so hard that it bled and punched Tommy in the face with all her strength.

“That’s impossible! No one can withstand three shots.” Said the amazed boy in terror, fighting and loosing inch by inch as his sister turned his own gun back towards him.

“There is nothing this stupid suit can do to stop me; no amount of arousal can overcome my anger. And now YOU LOSE!” Said the girl, her face red for more than one reason, feeling her body more sexually stimulated than never.

Finally the barrel was pointing directly over his chest and…

BANG!

* * *

Diane could see the grenade going down; she knew that Ashley’s points were too low but she could still resist one or two shots. So she jumped out to catch the grenade, losing only 2 points to the boys, but successfully throwing it back at them.

They tried to cover but it was too late, the flash covered the two of them, taking 15 points from Kevin and leaving Jerome with only 1.

“NO! This can’t be happening. I won’t let her win, not this time! ” Letting his rage take over, Kevin walked to the trench looking for revenge.

To his surprise, her sister and Ashley were there standing one in front of the other, Diane’s back covering Ashley while she pointed her gun from his sister’s shoulder, in that position he could only hit her back for 1 damn point, but Ashley got a clear shot that took out 4 from him. If it were been Jerome in his place, he’d have lost. The rule that only lets the siblings take their last point saved him.

He retreated quickly, knowing they wouldn’t go away from the safety of that place.

A few minutes passed and none of the teams made a move.

“We must take the risk.” Said Ashley after checking the boys remaining points on their displays.

“But you only have 3 points left.”

“It doesn’t matter anymore; they only have one, we can win! You go first, Jerome wouldn’t dare to shoot you knowing I can take him out while his gun reloads, and even if your brother hits you, he can’t take all your points with one shot but you can take his no matter where it hits.”

As soon as the girls went out, Jerome and Kevin started running away in different directions.

“We mustn’t let them flee; we’d be in troubles if they come back with reinforcements. It’s now or never!”

“Good luck.” Said Diane as they began chasing their respective brothers.

It took less than minute for Ashley to get close enough to shoot him without fearing to miss. She knew it was impossible for her scrawny little brother to beat her in a physical task such as running.

She cleaned her sweat, prepared her weapon and fired. The light on his sensors started flashing and usual, but this time Jerome felt unconscious to the ground.

Ashley had seen many girls being ripped from their last point. Their whole suit turns on with a bright red light, then they whined for a few seconds before blacking out. This probably was the male version of that.

She has won; after more than six hours in this place fighting for her freedom, it was a relief to know it was finally over.

She just wished Rita and Diane were fine too.

Not far from there, Kevin stopped abruptly; turned around and pointed to his sister:

“Diane, let’s finish this once and for all.”

“Hmm. You’re going to face me like a man? Well, that’s unexpected.” Said Diane, still at a safe distance from Kevin.

“Laugh while you can, sis, soon you’ll be mine.”

“Don’t bet on it, bro. Your dirty plans end now.” Replied Diane.

Everything got quiet, no more words, they were useless now. Seeing deep in each other’s eyes, the siblings adjusted the grip on their guns and started running at each other.

Diane knew she had the advantage; she had more points, didn’t need to rush.

Kevin fired first, a full impact on her chest. But even if she had to endure the arousal in her body once more, it was game over for him now as her shot is registered by the sensors on his clothes.

“Victory!” thought the girl. She’ll get out of here and take her family away from this dreadful place then she will go to the media and the police to expose this park as the wicked trap it is. The government will take care of things, sending to the jail the people responsible of this chaos and fixing the poor girls affected by these hideous attractions. She will be a heroine maybe even a parade will be organized in her honor.

“What the…?” Said Diane, coming back from her daydreaming when her brother fired one more time and a red light between her legs turned on.

* * *

Back in the cave. Rita turned to see where that last firing sound came from.

“You…” The green eyed girl looked to the man behind her. It was the guy she knocked out half an hour ago who shot her just before she could take Tommy’s last point.

A fourth light appeared on her arse; almost immediately she dropped the weapon and even still being over her brother she started rubbing her body like crazy. Her mouth wide open, tongue out and drooling, eyes looking to the ceiling as she tries to pinch her nipples and bury her fingers deeper into her pussy through the latex of her clothes.

“And now we know no one can withstand ‘four’ shots.” Told the boy to Tommy. “Now finish her.”

Grabbing back his gun tommy looks up to her sister and said:

“Where went all that anger of before Rita, I thought you said no amount of arousal would stop you?” But Rita didn’t reply she just stayed there touching her body and mumbling.

“CuUmM I WaAnt To CuM MoReEE! CUUUUUMMM!”

“Of course you do Rita, Of course you do.” And then Tommy did the coup de grace, sending Rita to an oblivious state of carnal desire.

“CCCCUUUUUMMIIIIINNGGG!” She felt a powerful orgasm as her love fluids kept coming from between her legs, contained inside the latex prison. Finally a few seconds later she passed out.

* * *

Ashley started walking away, trying to figure out a way out of there. Suddenly she heard a familiar banging coming from behind.

It was Jerome, who was back on his feet, aiming at her with his gun.

Disconcerted, Ashley turned quickly and fired, but he just stood there as nothing. She checked the display on her wrist, the number 1 was still there for both of them.

Taking advantage of her confusion, Jerome made a second shot…

On the ground, using her remaining strengths was Diane, pulling her trigger for a third time, the sensors on his suit blinked as usual, although Kevin seemed to have no interest on it.

“Why it doesn’t work?” said the redhead while her brother fired one more time, a perfect, clean shot placed between her buttocks.

“Confused, sis? Let me explain it to you. Even when we need to have these clothes on for our shots to count, unlike yours we can take ours off.” Said Kevin with an evil grin as he shoots at point-blank range to his sister ass once more.

“There’s no rule against exchanging clothes.” Explained Jerome to Ashley, who was now fighting to keep her hands away from her body after a third hit.

“Cheater!”

“Oh but dear sis, you gave us the idea, when that last shot from your friend couldn’t take my last one. But don’t worry Diane; I can’t take your last point either.” Commented Kevin.

“So now I’m just going to keep shooting until you pass out. You may have the looks and the strength Ashley, but I’m smarter.” She tried to fight, but after Jerome fired a fourth time, she lost interest in everything but the pleasure.

It was fun for his brother to see Ashley, the fighter, the girl that lasted longer than any other with such a kinky expression. He was now even sliding his hands through her toned body and she was doing nothing to stop him. Twisting, moving and squealing, Ashley even pushed out her breast as Jerome cupped them.

“PLeAsE… sTtOp…” Shouted Diane as Kevin Kept shooting to her butt.

“Remember what I told you when we were at the line? I told you that you’d be begging for mercy after I finish shooting your ass. Bu it’s only the fifth shot, let’s see how many you can resist.” Said Kevin, this time using both guns to make continuous shots.”

BANG!

“My, my….. Aaasssss!”

BANG!

“SOOO HOOOOT!”

BANG!

“PLEEEAAASSSSEE! STOOOOP!”

BANG!

“PLEEEAAASSSSEE! no, MOOORRREEE!”

Her suit’s backside got as red as possible when finally she fainted out of pure pleasure, the screen in her arm still showing her last point.

* * *

Half unconscious, like dreaming, Diane found herself on a table. Several electrodes attached to her naked body and a faint, mesmerizing light in front of her face.

Suddenly a low, firm voice started talking to her:

“DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED? THE LASER TAG CONTEST.”

Of course she remembered. How could someone forget something like that?

“Yes…”

“DO YOU REMEMBER THE SUIT?”

“I do…”

“ITS EFFECTS?”

“Yes… the shots… the feeling.”

“GOOD.”

“DO YOU REMEMBER WHO BROUGHT YOU THERE?”

“… My brother.”

“AND WHO SHOT YOU?”

“He… did.”

“THEN, WHO MADE YOU FEEL THE EFFECTS OF THE SUIT?”

“Kevin…”

“AND YOU WILL NEVER FORGET IT.”

“No… never.”

“YOU WILL NEVER FORGET THE PLEASURE.”

“… No.”

Diane woke up in a strange room; the four walls on it were covered in red, satin curtains. Looking at herself she noticed she was wearing her normal clothes now, but her right leg was shackled to the floor by long chain that didn’t restrain her movements but prevented her from leaving the room.

A few minutes later, Kevin entered the room wearing nothing but his boxers and carrying a lap top in his hands.

“Hi Diane, glad to see you finally woke up.” Said Kevin, putting the lap top on a table at the center of the room and turning the screen to his sister.”

“You little bastard, you’ll pay for this.” Said Diane trying to assault her brother, but he was behind a yellow line on the floor that she couldn’t reach.

“Oh c’mon sis, I brought this to show you something nice. You know, it was a big surprise to find my friend Eddie here, he’s Lacey’s brother; I heard she was in your squad but ran away leaving you behind.”

“Well, you’ll be happy to know she was captured shortly after that. Lacey is no longer in here, but she left you a message.”

Kevin pressed play on the computer and the face of a smiley Lacey, waving her hand appeared on the monitor.

“Hi D, how are you? I’m totally sorry for leaving you guys back there, y’ know. I don’t know what I was thinking.”

“Anywho, I’m here to tell you that you can’t resist. Don’t even try it; it’s useless. But hey, it’s not that bad, they’ve opened my eyes to a mind blowing revelation.”

“Eddie is my master! Can you believe it? I don’t know how I didn’t see it before; I mean it’s like totally obvious, I’m his big sister, which means I’m his slave, I’ve always been.”

“Obeying him brings me a great pleasure, especially when he asks me to do those naughty, dirty, sexual things he loves.” The camera zoomed out, revealing a completely naked Lacey; one hand fingering her pussy while the other jacked off her brother.

“Well, I need to go now; master is ready to fuck me again. We’ll leave the camera on; you can watch if you want. Oh, and don’t forget it; Kevin is your master now, so go and use that tight ass of yours half the school wants to bang and please him.”

Then Kevin closed the lap top, opened drawer of the table and took out a bottle of lube.

“We can watch the rest later, now it’s time for us to have some fun.” Said Kevin discarding his boxers and rubbing a generous amount of lube on his flaccid member.

“Wait, I don’t know what the hell they did to Lacey in this place to make her act that way, but I’m not going to let you touch me.”

“We’ll see that, sis.” Told Kevin to his sister while walking to her, his manhood starting to react just at the thought of finally having his way with her.

“First I’ll take your ass cherry, assuming no one has done it yet.”

“There’s no way you can do that.” Exclaimed Diane, confident now that she wasn’t wearing the suit. She walked back and prepared to choke her approaching brother with the chain once he got closer.

But when Kevin landed his hands on her rear, even with her clothes on, she could feel those damn jolts running through her body again.

“No way! I’m not wearing…” She said, losing her strengths and leaning towards her brother whose hands were now inside the back pockets of her jeans.

“Yeah, but you remember the feeling and now it’s linked to my touch. So if I do this…” Said Kevin, groping her buttocks harder.

A moan escaped from her lips as she felt the intensified effect of his caresses.

“Not feeling so fierce now, Diane. Are you?” The boy, turned her around, unbuttoned her jeans, pulled them down along with her panties and bent her over like a rag doll.

“You can’t do this. I haven’t even let any of my old boyfriends go there.” Confessed the blushing teenager. Even so she did nothing to move away.

“I don’t think you’re in position to tell me what I can and what I can’t do.” Her brother said, spanking her naked buttock.

SMACK

“Ahh!” The moan was now followed by a little smile forming on Diane’s face.

“You like that, bitch? Then let’s see what you think of this.” He exclaimed, starting to rub his erection on the cleft between her cheeks.

The guttural sounds of delight became constant on her and a couple of minutes later Diane was thrusting her ass out, trying to get more of his rod. But Kevin just kept teasing her.

“Put it inside already! I can’t take it any longer.” Said Diane; her bothers movements were very stimulating for her now, but did little to subdue the overwhelming need growing in her anal orifice.

“Oh, so you want me to bury my dick between your ass checks, Sis?”

“Yes, yes. Hurry!”

“Beg for it, bitch.”

“Please, please… PLEASE!”

“Are you sure? You’d be cheating your dear, quarterback boyfriend.” Diane didn’t even stop to consider Kevin’s words, her backdoor was demanding to be filled and nothing but that seemed relevant to her now.

“I need it, RAM your cock in my ass.”

Kevin was enjoying every moment of it. For years he had dreamed about her sister, owner of the most glorious ass he had ever seen. He knew she didn’t even let those stupid jocks she usually went out with to do her there, what a waste.

Kevin was fully aware he was the person with the least chances in the world to ever enjoy such experience. She had even slapped him on the face the time he was bold enough for giving her cute butt a little pinch.

But now she was not only letting him touching her, she eager to having him putting his cock where no other man has.

“Finally the great Diane Leighton, one of the most popular girls in the school is begging me, her own brother, to fuck her ass.”

“Yes, yes, do it!”

“Well, I’ll be merciful and please you, but you’ll have to talk dirty and apologize for being so rude to me all these years. I’m serious, I’ll take it out the second I don’t hear you doing it.”

Diane felt terribly humiliated, but right then she’d have say or done anything to have Kevin sodomizing her like an animal.

Kevin inserted his cock inch by inch, her tight, virgin hole offered resistance even with all the lube he used.

He could hear his sister screaming louder and louder the more he invaded her as Diane felt an intense pain the deeper he entered, although it was a weird, the painful sensation was slowly fusing with the extreme pleasure she was feeling.

Once Kevin was fully inside, he gave her a couple of seconds to recover while he caressed the smooth curve of her backside while thinking ‘This is better than in my dreams.’

Kevin started pulling out his shaft, stopping at the middle to spank her right buttock one more time while asking:

“Hear yourself groaning, sis. Who’s the pervert now?”

SMACK

“I’m, I’m the pervert!”

He thrust his cock fully back inside her willing anus and kept repeating the same in-out movement of his hips, enjoying the forbidden sex as much as her degradation and horniness.

“I’m a dirty slut!” Exclaimed Diane with a lustful expression on her face, her tits swinging at the rhythm of his stabs.

SMACK

“Whose slut?”

“Yours, I’m your slut!”

SMACK

“You didn’t want me looking at your hot body, eh? You didn’t let me touch you, How about now? Should I take my cock out of you?”

SMACK

“Ahh! I’m sorry, I was such an uptight bitch. AH! If I’ve known it would feel this good…. AHHHH!!”

“You love having your little brother fucking this dirty, nasty hole of yours, don’t you?”

SMACK

SMACK

“YES, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT! AHHHH!!!”

SMACK

SMACK

“AHHHH YOUR COCK…. MY ASS.... THE PAIN… IS PLEASURE… TOO MUCH!!!”

In that instant something inside Diane broke; consumed by her cravings, she no longer cared it was her brother the one raping her, she wanted more, much more; so she continued shouting all kind of filthy words, anything she thought could turn on Kevin and keep him shoving his hardness inside her aching orifice.

“I DIANE LEIGHTON AM A FUCKING ANAL WHORE!”

“MY LITTLE BROTHER PERSONAL ASS SLUT!!

“FUCK ME! FUCK ME MORE!!!”

“PUNISH ME FOR BEING A TIGHT-ASS PRUDE. OHHHH FUCK YESSS!”

SMACK SMACK SMACK

”YOU CAN ANAL FUCK ME NOW WHENEVER YOU WANT. OHHHHH GOD!!”

Twelfth minutes later Kevin kept thrusting his member in and out of her glorious rear, enjoying the feeling of his balls slapping against her soft yet firm ass.

“I’m coming, Diane.”

“OHHH YES, KEVIN! FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM, SHOOT IT DEEP INSIDE YOUR ARROGANT BIG SISTER’S ARSE AS YOU’VE ALWAYS DREAMED!!”

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

At last, Kevin achieved his climax as requested, while rivers of Diane’s juices kept flowing from between her tights.

It took her more than half an hour to recover from the orgasmic bliss she experienced. By then, the two of them laid on the floor exhausted, trying to catch their breaths.

“Well sis, that was fun, let’s do it again sometime soon.” told the boy to his sweaty sister, but the common sense had finally returned to Diane, along with her contempt.

“You realized I only said those things because whatever they have done to me made me felt super aroused, right? You may have had my body, but I’ll always hate you.”

“I don’t need you love, Diane as long as I can use you as my personal fuck toy. Besides I bet I can have you shouting that you love me, I just need to press the right buttons.” Said Kevin, extending his arm and softly caressing Diane’s backside. The redhead was too proud to admit it, but feeling how easily his touch could turn her on, she knew he was right.

“A man will come soon for you to start the next part of your conditioning. In the meantime why don’t you watch how those friends of yours are doing now?”

Then Kevin opened two of the curtains to reveal transparent walls; behind them her friends were living their own personal hells at the hands of their brothers.

* * *

Rita laid naked on the bed at the middle of the room, her hands tied to the headboard. Her brother, Tommy stood in front of her also naked sister, Amber. She had the usual tender smile on her face, but those empty, wide open eyes she had now made her look creepy.

“Monster! What have you done to her?” Asked Rita, trying to move her arms in an attempt to loosen her restraints.

“Nothing, she’s just in a half-trance state. She was much easier to manipulate than you, so now her conditioning is almost over. But don’t worry as I promised she’s very happy now.”

“Check this out, Amber, pull down my pants and play with my cock until it’s hard.” Rita was shocked by her brother’s command, but it was nothing compared to the shock she felt after hearing her sister’s reply.

“As you command, master Tommy.” Said the pretty green eyed girl at the time she got on her knees, undid his pants, took out his dick and gripped it with her little, soft hand; never loosing that weird, zombie-like expression she had.

“Amber, stop! You don’t know what you’re doing.”

“I’ve to obey my master’s orders; that’s what a good slave sister like me does.”

“Wake up Amber, you must fight against whatever they had done to you, please; you’re strong, I know you can!”

Rita continued shouting to her sister, asking her to react. But Amber didn’t pay attention to her words; she just kept smiling and shaking her wrist up and down until Tommy’s pecker was up and ready.

“That’s enough slave. Now go to the bed and get on the top of Rita.”

“Yes my master.” Complied Amber, straddling her waist, facing Tommy.

“Now Rita, you must be wondering why you are tied to the bed, it’s pretty simple, we’re going to play a game. In a few moments I’m going to insert my dick inside that complaining cunt of yours, then I’m going to ask Amber to ‘sit on your face’ and you’ll have to eat her out and make her cum before you do. If you win she’ll wake up from her half-trance state, but if you lose she’ll remain like this forever.”

“I’m not going to play your game you sick, little freak. Did you really expect me to agree having you raping me while I gladly lick my sister’s crotch? This game is probably just a trap to force me doing something your twisted mind thinks is erotic.”

“Perhaps, but I’m afraid you don’t have a choice, Rita. If you don’t play I’m going to rape you anyway, Amber will stay as she is now, and then I’m going to fuck her entranced ass in front of you.” Explained Tommy to his sister with a confident look.

“Now, Amber, my beautiful slave; help me spreading our sister’s legs so I can screw her brains out, then get that sweet pussy of yours closer to her face so she can serve you with her tongue.”

“Master commands and Amber obeys.”

Following her instructions, Amber pulled her elder sister’s legs apart while Rita still tried to bring her back into her senses.

“Stop Amber, are you really going to help Tommy rape me? I know you’re still there and that your love for us will not let you do this.” But her sister just turned her face and told her:

“This is for the master’s sake.” Then she held her as Tommy slid his manhood inside Rita’s unwilling hole. It was a little hard with no lubrication and Rita screamed a bit, but once inside Amber repositioned herself over her sister head so she could focus more quietly in her task.

Rita endured knowing that as repugnant as it was, it was her only chance to save her sister, so she swallowed her pride and started ‘kissing her lower lips.

Minutes later her protests couldn’t be heard anymore and Tommy could focus in the sweet sounds of sex filling the room. The slurping noises Rita was doing with her face buried in her sister’s snatch, The little moans escaping from Amber’s blank, smiley face, and his gasps as he continuously penetrated his bitchy sister; the moist he could feel was proof enough that she wasn’t exactly in pain anymore.

“Are you liking the taste of your sister cunt, Rita? Or do you prefer the feeling of your little brother’s cock humping you hard? You were right; this is what I’ve wanted for so long, the three of us on the bed, pleasing each other sexually as the incestuous siblings we were always meant to be.”

At last Amber reached her orgasm, exploding all over her sister’s face. Almost immediately Tommy pulled out his cock and came on Rita’s body.

“You won.” Admitting his defeat, Tommy snapped his fingers, Amber blinked a couple of times and the life returned to her eyes. But after realizing what was going on she started screaming. Even so Rita was happy of having her sister back.

“What….? No,no,no Ahhhhhhhhhh!”

“Amber you’re normal again, thanks god. Untie me and let’s go out of here, hurry up.”

Amber turned to see her sister face covered in her juices; a look of disdain on her as Rita had never seen before.

“Rita how could you did something like this to me? You licked me… down there.”

“What are you talking about; it was Tommy who forced us to do it. I’m tied, see?”

“Well, certainly your tongue wasn’t tied. I never expected you to be such a pervert. You… raped me.”

“I’m telling you it was Tommy; he put you in some kind of trance and told me that the only way to wake you was doing that.”

“Oh, What a convenient explanation for you.”

“Tommy, bastard you did something else to her, didn’t you?”

Tommy got closer to Amber while she continued scolding her sister, then he began touching her lasciviously but she didn’t seem to notice.”

“Don’t you there to blame Tommy as you always do. He didn’t touch me, you did. He’s a good sibling, not like you.”

“But look, he is groping your breasts right now while we talk.” Tried to explain Rita to Amber while their brother pinched her perfectly pink nipple with his right hand.

“Don’t lie to me like that Rita, I’m right here. Besides, Tommy would never do something such inappropriate to his own sister.” Affirmed Amber, however one of his hands had already slipped down between her thighs and his fingers were exploring the depths of her still wet sex.

“Yeah, I don’t know how Rita can even come up with such things. She has a very twisted mind.” Said Tommy, playing with Amber’s clit.

“That tickles.”

“But you love getting tickle there, right?” Replied her brother.

“Let her go or…”

“That’s enough Rita; you’ve gone too far this time. Seriously, I can deal with your usual complaining, controlling attitude but now I don’t know if you are crazy or just sick, anyway you need professional help.”

Tommy nodded to her words at the time he reached to take some of his cum from Rita’s body with one finger and pushed it inside Amber’s mouth while she was still talking. She left his hand there for a couple of seconds before pulling it out; then she licked his finger with her tongue and said:

“Yummy, what is it?”

“I can give you more if you want, but you’ll have to put your hands on the bed and bend a little.”

“Sure!” Replied Amber, complying and looking at her sister in the eyes as Tommy pushed his re-hardened cock inside her.

“NO… no… please forgive her, I did what you said, bring her back to normal.”

But he just listened to her pleas while he fucked an ignorant Amber in front of her now full of tears eyes.

A few minutes later Tommy announced his climax and Rita’s heart broke completely by hearing her sister saying:

“See, Tommy is working hard to give more of that salty treat I liked so much, while you were just lying with that viperous tongue you used to abuse of my body. You may be my sister but you’re evil and I… I HATE YOU.”

Pulling his cock out, Tommy asked Amber to kneel in front of him and open her mouth wide open to receive her ‘prize.’ Just a few drops landed on her mouth, but she took the rest from her face and tenderly licked it off from her hand.

Tommy snapped once again his fingers and Amber’s expression switched back to the half-entranced one she had at the beginning.

“You know Rita; I kinda lied to you. As I told you, Amber was more easily conditioned in general, but she was offering an outstanding resistance when we tried to mess with her feeling for you. That’s why I tricked you into licking her out, once she could connect you with such terrible action it would be easier for us to manipulate those feelings. Check it out.”

“Amber what did you learn from this experience?”

“I don’t like Rita, she is mean. Master Tommy is good, I love him.” Answered the girl with a monotone voice.

“I’ll make you pay for this, Tommy. Your heard me? YOU WILL PAY.”

“Me? But if you’re the one responsible for this. And now thanks to you, once we’ve completed her training, Amber will ONLY love me, her master. Bwahahaha!”

Rita cried while Tommy continued making Amber of how much he disliked her.

Minutes later, two men wearing lab coats came for the two girls. Rita kept crying the whole time feeling sad, furious and somehow guilty.

If it wasn’t for her attitude they’d have never came here, if she could have made that last shot, if she haven’t fall into his trap… If she could have protected her sister.

By then, she didn’t know making her feel that way was part of their plan; that they’d use her guilt to change her too.

* * *

“Get ready Ashley, I’m cumming.” Informed Jerome to his sister.

“NO, NOT AGAIN! At least don’t come inside me this time.” Begged the black girl to her brother while bouncing up and down his cock.

“Sorry babe, you know the rules. You’re going to receive my whole load inside that wanton cunt of yours once for each hour you had me wasting my time back there.”

“But you’ll get me pregnant… AAAHHHHHH!”

It was too late, before she could finish her complain, Jerome released his baby juice in her pussy, triggering another powerful orgasm in her.

For Jerome, it was delightful to see his sister trying to protest while she impaled herself repeatedly on his shaft; the look of joy on her each time her interior was filled with his jism and that seconds later turned back to terror.

As the previous times, Ashley pulled herself out of his deflating manhood and laid on the bed, her hands holding her knees, as instructed, to lift her waist and keep as much of his semen inside of her.

“You’re CRAZY! You’re not only raping me, you want me to get pregnant.”

“Relax Ashley, soon your mind will learn what your body already knows, that you’re my slave. Then you’ll be begging me to shoot more cum in you.”

“Having incest babies is not only wrong, is dangerous you, moron.”

“See, you aren’t even pregnant yet and you’re already worrying for the baby; you’ll make a great mother.”

“Stop Jerome, you’ll ruin our lives, I’ll lose my sport scholarship and you’ll have to quit your studies too to get a job. Not to mention what mom and dad will say, they’ll kick us out of the house.” Said Ashley, trying to scare Jerome to make him forget that nonsense.

“Don’t worry, I got on another attraction with mom and dad before coming here and now I’m pretty sure they’ll have no problem supporting us. Who knows, maybe I’d even turn mom in another baby factory like you.”

“You fucking bastard, I swear once I get my hands on you, I’ll KILL YOU.”

“I don’t think so, Ashley. Your hands, your cunt, your ass, tits, mouth and every other inch of your hot, toned body will only work to please my every need. We’ll use that stamina you’ve gained through years of exercise and training in our endless sessions of raw, carnal sex.”

Then he got on the bed holding his once more erect member in front of his sister.

“Now let’s hurry, we only got a few minutes left before they come for you and I still have to fuck you two more times. For this one I want you to wrap your legs around my waist, I will try to pull out my cock from you but you’ll pull me back each time until I fill your womb again. Did you get it? Well, It doesn’t matter I’m sure your body did and it’ll obey because your body loves getting fuck by me.”

“NO, NO, I don’t want to get pregnant, PLEASE, I’m begging you.”

Even Ashley didn’t know if she was pleading to her brother or to her own body to react. She was there, feeling the movements of his invader shaft in her depths, horrified, but also unwillingly aroused by it; a prisoner of her own flesh controlled by her depraved brother.

When they finally took her to the last part of her conditioning her will was already destroyed, she wanted to escape, but she knew it was impossible now that even her own body had betrayed her.

* * *

Diane and her friends were taken to a room where several other girls were sat and tied in especial chairs. With lamps pointing to their faces, headphones on their heads and their naked bodies covered in electrodes. The only movement available for them was to press one of the two buttons at the end of the chair arms.

Once Diane was tied as the others she could hear a familiar voice coming from the headphones, she couldn’t remember where she heard that low firm voice before, but she was sure she knew it.

“IF YOU AGREE WITH THE STATEMENTS I’M GOING TO TELL YOU THEN PRESS THE GREEN BUTTON AT YOUR RIGHT, IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THE STATEMENTS PRESS THE RED BUTTON AT YOUR LEFT. ANSWER ONLY WITH THE TRUE, FAIL TO COMPLY AND YOU’LL BE PUNISHED. “

“YOUR NAME IS DIANE LEIGHTON.”

“I don’t know what are you planning, but you’re wrong if you think I’m going to play your games.” Replied bravely, Diane, but five seconds later the chair disciplined her with a painful electric shock.

“Ahhh!”

“No, this time I’m not going to fall in your traps. I’m sure the buttons have something to do with brainwashing me.” Spoke Rita out loud after receiving an electrical punishment.

“Ahhhhhh!”

“You can let the electric chair on ’cause I’m not going to press those fucking buttons any time soon.” Said Ashley, refusing to do as instructed for the third time.

“Ahhhhhhhh!”

Not far from there six men were supervising the girls’ responses and vitals, when suddenly a man with a blue lab coat arrived.

“How is group 5C progressing?”

“Three of them are resisting more than usual, sir. We’ve increased the charge and I’m sure it won’t be long before we can start stage 2. The last one is already in the final stages; with the sister barrier broken, her mind started accepting the programing swiftly.”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!”

“IT’S YOUR FAULT YOUR SISTER WAS CAPTURED.” Repeated the voice for the 10th time.

Rita was tired, she couldn’t withstand the pain any longer, so fully knowing it would be a big risk she decided to play along for a while until she could find a way out of there.

Then, she pressed the green button and her body was instantly rewarded, not with pleasure this time, but with a strange relaxing sensation. She didn’t know it, but they could read and control such basic reactions thanks to the electrodes attached to her body.

“YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILY.” Of course she did, Ashley thought while pressing the button at her right again. Her peaceful smile grew bigger after receiving another dose of the relaxing jolts. How many times she had pressed it already 15, 30? It didn’t matter anymore.

“YOUR BROTHER IS PART OF YOUR FAMILY; THEREFORE YOU LOVE YOUR BROTHER.” Wait, that wasn’t true, Ashley didn’t love her brother; he raped her. So she pressed the red button, but the feeling triggered after doing it was horrible, she felt very anxious and worried as if she had done something wrong.

“YOU PLAYED LASER TAG WAR WITH YOUR BROTHER.” Diane recognized that even when she was tricked to, she did play it. Her hand was now moving automatically when she answered.

“IN WAR, PRISONERS ARE KILLED OR ENSLAVED, RIGHT?”

“Yes.” Replied the girl.

“YOU DON’T WANT TO BE KILLED”

“No, I don’t want to…” Agreed a less defiant and drowsier, Diane.

“THEN, YOU WANT TO BE ENSLAVED…”

“Report update, group 5C is advancing well, their resistance has lowered considerably. The mesmerizing light combined with the reinforcements has been successful. They feel more comfortable and relaxed each time they agree with the statements and when they don’t they feel guilty and bad; this makes easier for them to accept our logical conditioning.”

“Excellent, once you’re finished here take them to room 6 with their brothers for the last stage, there we’ll proceed with the big changes.” Said the man with the blue lab coat, smiling. The only thing he loved more than breaking the girls was re-programing their little minds to please the desires of their customers.

“YOU FAILED TO YOUR SISTER, YOU DESERVE TO BE PUNISHED.”

Rita knew that the voice was right, as always. She didn’t want to agree but as she was told a few minutes ago, the true will free her. Each thing that voice whispered in her ears made sense, she had tried to deny it more than once by pressing the red button but the remorse didn’t get away until she accepted what it was true; what it felt right.

“Yes, I deserve it…”

“YOUR SISTER WAS ENSLAVED BECAUSE OF YOU.”

“I’m sorry…” murmured, Rita.

“THEN IT’S ONLY FAIR YOU SUFFER THE SAME DESTINY AS HER.”

Ashley didn’t want to screw up again, she felt so good now, she didn’t even need to think the answers that much anymore; the voice was gently guiding her to the right answer through a logic it was impossible to argue.

“YOU WOULD DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILY.”

“Yes, I would.”

“THEN YOU’D EVEN GIVE UP YOUR FREEDOM FOR THEM.” Those were the kind of things she’d had problems answering before, but now she knew it was only logical that if she said ‘she would do anything’ it must include doing that too.

“Yes.”

“THEREFORE YOU’D GIVE UP YOUR FREEDOM FOR YOUR BROTHER, WHO IS PART OF YOUR FAMILY.”

The voice asked Diane one more time, she was at the last part of the process, no more shocks, incentives or punishments; her whole future rested in one of the two buttons at her reach.

“THEN, YOU AGREEE YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BE ENSLAVED, TO BE OWNED.”

“Yes, I agree, I have no choice.” Said Diane.

“Yes, I’d give up my freedom for my brother.” Said Ashley.

“Yes, I deserve to be enslaved as my sister.” Said Rita.

And so the three girls pressed the green button one last time and sealed their fates.

* * *

Diane woke up in the same room with the curtains as earlier. Her head hurt a little and she couldn’t remember clearly what happened when they sat her on that weird chair or what happened afterwards, but otherwise she felt pretty normal.

She knew the true colors of the theme park, how each attraction was a big, brainwashing trap. She could remember everything about the laser tag contest and of course she still hated her brother. So what exactly they did to her then? She wondered hoping her mind was too strong for them to change her.

Diane turned her face and looked at Kevin; he was sat at one of the corners and seemed to be patiently waiting for her to open her eyes.

“Oh, you’re finally awake. Get up and let’s go out of here, we’ve already lost a lot of time and we still have a lot of things to do.” Told Kevin to Diane in a commanding tone.

She noticed her chains were gone, so she quickly got on her feet and replied:

“Yes, Master Kevin.”

Walking out the place she turned to watch, through the transparent wall, the room where her friends Rita & Amber were being held. But the scene there was completely different than the one from earlier.

* * *

Tommy stood naked at the middle of the room with Rita on her knees, making indecent sucking sounds while having her brother’s cock tightly trapped in her mouth. At the same time, he was passionately making out with an equally naked, Amber.

“That’s enough Rita.” Said Tommy, pushing her sister head out of his member when he felt he was hard and ready.

“Eh? But that’s so unfair, you let Amber have your cum when she blew you.” Complained Rita.

“Shut up, bitch. You should be grateful Master let you suck his cock after he fucked my ass. It’s more than a pathetic, little whore than you deserves.” Replied Amber with an evil grin, she didn’t know why but insulting Rita turned her on so much.

In her mind, Rita knew her sister was right; she was no one, a worthless piece of trash compared to the holy existence of her smart and handsome brother. She was actually very lucky he took pity on her and let her lick his cum off the floor and even clean off his dick.

“Don’t be so hard on her, Amber. By the way, did I already thank you for letting me fuck you in the ass? I’m sorry but after Kevin told me how great it felt, I just had to try it.” He whispered in her ear while pinching one of her puffy nipples.

“You don’t need to thank me Tommy; all my holes exist only for your pleasure.” Said Amber with the beautiful, tender smile she had shown to everyone for years. Only that now her smile, her love and her body were exclusively reserved for her brother.

“Amber, Rita, I want you on the bed, now!” Commanded Tommy and they obeyed immediately.

“I’m going to take turns to fuck the two of you. Do you’ve anything to say about it?” Asked the boy and both girls responded according their programing, spreading their legs and parting their pussy lips with two fingers while simultaneously saying:

“Use our enslaved cunts as you please; your sisters are more than happy to have your incestuous cock anytime you want, Master Tommy.”

Tommy was more than satisfied with their training, and how he couldn’t; the girls had already started making out. Right then, it didn’t matter how much Amber hated her sister or how pathetic Rita felt, they were programmed to be sexually attracted to each other almost as much as they were attracted to him.

“You don’t deserve it, Rita but if you beg me I’ll start with you.”

“Really? Oh yes, Master, please fuck me! I know I’m unworthy but please I’ll do anything you want, I’ve been dreaming with your glorious cock for so long.”

“Yeah, fuck the slut, she may be just a stupid piece of meat, but it’s good meat.” Said Amber, licking and biting Rita’s breasts.

Even after hearing her sister’s degrading comments, the once bossy and overconfident Rita just laid there with a look of pure bliss on her face, In fact, thanks to the hours of intense conditioning she was put into, the more humiliated she felt, the hornier she got.

And so with his bitchy sister turned into a verbal masochist, Tommy began thrusting his manhood deep in her now wiling cunt. Soon the room was filled with the sensual sound of their groans, the dirty talk both girls enjoyed so much and the sinful mixture of their fluids.

A few hours later the young boy reached his limits, years of repressed sex tension was finally liberated.

“I’M CUMMING AGAIN, MASTER! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Amber announced her climax for the sixth time, after feeling the moist; Tommy used the last of his strength to pull out his dick and switched back to Rita, ready to explode.

“YES, DO ME MASTER, DO ME! I CAN FEEL AMBER’S CUM INSIDE ME AND SOON I WIL HAVE YOURS TOO… IT’S AMAZING, LET’S FINISH TOGETHER, TOOOMMMYYYYYYYY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Filling his sister with his seed, as she wanted, he found hard to believe that she was the same girl who punched him on the face that morning.

So Tommy took a couple of seconds to catch his breath and admire the scene. Both of his beautiful, hot sisters lay on the bed exhausted, their sweaty skin glowing after being happily fucked countless times by their own little brother.

Tommy smiled broadly; he knew losing his virginity there was just the beginning of his new life with his two sex slaves.

* * *

Diane walked to the building exit, closely followed by Kevin who commanded her to walk in front of him so he could enjoy the sight of her ass in motion. Of course she was disgusted by such thing. But what could she do? After all, he was her master.

Kevin saw Jerome waiting for him at the entrance along with his sister, Ashley.

“Jerome, my man. How are you? I thought you left without saying good bye.” He extended his arms open wanting to greet his friend with embrace, but before he could get close enough to him, Ashley grabbed him by the shoulder with a threatening look on her face:

“No one touches Master Jerome without his permission.”

“It’s ok Ashley, he’s a friend.” Replied Jerome, moving his sister away.

“Gee, man. What’s wrong with her?”

“Nothing, it’s all part of her programming. Remember I told you there were a lot of bullies in my school, well I decided I could use my own sexy body guard. She’ll do anything to keep me safe and happy, even risking her own life. Ashley would take a bullet for me without a second thought. Isn’t that right, babe?”

Said Jerome hugging his sister from behind, his hand running through all her body from her leather clad legs to her firm and ample bosom.

Instantly the stern look on the young woman shifted to show the arousal and lust her brother caresses triggered on her.

“Yes, of course I would, bro. But all a really want to take is your big hard cock in my cunt.” Said the once strong-minded black girl while turning her face and start tongue kissing her brother.

After a few moments, Jerome broke the kiss, their faces still close enough for him to feel her breath, the heavy breathing; the subtle blush and the naughty smile on her face were prove of her arousal.

“Kevin, did you ever thought that we would be able to have our sisters like this? I mean, I had fantasied about it like thousands of times, having her, my grumpy sister, gasping and yearning for my touch, but not even in my wildest dreams I thought it could actually happen.”

“Yeah man, I know, this park is amazing!” Replied Kevin.

Jerome turned and saw Kevin’s sister just standing there, he thought it was a little weird, he was making out with his sister in front of the girl who fought along her to prevent this, but no even a single word of disapproval came out of her mouth.

“By the way, your sister has been very quiet. What did you do to her?”

“Nothing big, I didn’t even alter her memories that much. They just reinforced one idea she already had in her mind while we were firing at each other back there.”

‘Victory means saving everyone, defeat means slavery.’

“It became an undeniable fact to her and now just as she knows the sky is blue; in her mind there is no doubt that she has to be my slave because she lost.”

“Let me show you.” Said Kevin, turning to his sister.

“Diane, remember how you mocked me earlier calling me a perverted loser who enjoyed stealing your panties? Well, now you’re going to give them to me yourself.”

Kevin raised his hand and pointed to the line of a nearby restroom where a couple of mothers were waiting with their children to enter.

“But I want them wet and warm so you’ll go to that restroom over there and masturbate until your panties get completely soaked before bringing them back to me. You’re only allowed to think about me fucking your ass and you’ll shout out my name several times so everyone around knows exactly what are you doing and for whom. Are we clear?”

After hearing such preposterous command, all Diane could do was to silently clench her teeth and fists, before answering her devious brother with an:

“Yes my master, I shall do as you command.”

Jerome looked the girl walking away to the line as she was told to without even a glimmer of resistance from her side.

“Are you sure they didn’t do anything else to her? I remember she was quite feisty, but now she didn’t even flick when you ordered her to do that.” Asked Jerome, a little but mesmerized by the movement of Diane’s spectacular ass in motion.

“That’s the best part of it; she still retains her old personality and thoughts, so she’s probably cursing me in her mind now. But Diane sees herself now just as one of my belongings so she’ll follow my orders because that’s how she thinks a slave must behave.”

“Cool! So it doesn’t matter how much she wants to, she’ll never rebel or say something against you, right?”

“No, unless I command her to speak her mind or to act like herself. Even so, I ask them to leave her programming open, in case I want to change or add something else.”

“We could do that? I didn’t know that.”

“One of the men in the lab proposed it, he said it was in case I got bored of the slave act and I wanted a little more… romantic. But you don’t seem to have that problem Jerome; it seems you had your sister very well programed.” Commented Kevin after seeing how nicely the siblings got along now.

“You have no idea.” Replied Jerome, releasing his sister from his embrace. Then he spoke one single word with commanding voice.

“Attention.” This was enough to make the blushed girl to quickly recover from their previous make out session and stand still awaiting for his commands.

“Ashley, recite you main directives.” Then without moving an inch from her place, Ashley started speaking with a clear and firm voice.

“Family is the most important thing in the world. Right now Jerome is my only real family. I love my family, I love Jerome and I’ll do my best to protect him, please him and expand our family together.”

Kevin was surprised to hear that last one; it was something that even he hasn’t considered to do.

Expand our family? That means you’re really going to knock her up?” Wondered the young man.

“I don’t know, haven’t decided it yet. To be honest I was just messing with her earlier, but they gave me these.” He said pulling out two orange bottles form his jacket.

“They said the pills in this one are preventive and contraceptive, one per week will not only avoid any unwanted pregnancy but also will make her increasingly addicted to my cum.”

“The pills on the other one are more like a mix between an aphrodisiac and a fertility drug, one each month and she’ll be like a bitch on heat. The drug will also make sure that any baby we have is born healthy.” Explained the teen boy.

“Wow, it sound great. To be honest I was I little bit worried you’d have your pregnant sister fighting bullies for you.” Commented a relieved, Kevin.

“Hahahaha. Don’t worry, I’m planning to take good care of her if she gets pregnant, I even added a baby factory mode that will kick in once that happens. Besides Ashley has rep, you know; I’m sure that just hanging out with her will make those guys leave me alone. “

Suddenly a naughty idea passed through Kevin’s mind, he could sue those pills to spice things up a little.

“Do you where I can get a bottle of those? It would be great having Diane addicted to my cum and then releasing her true self to and having her pleading for her fix.”

“I like how you think Kevin my man. I got mine as a free sample, but I heard they sell them at the gift shop, even so, I don’t think they’re going to be cheap.”

Unexpectedly, they heard a girl’s voice coming from behind.

“’The baby blocker’ costs three hundred and ‘The mama on heat’ costs four hundred, both bottles have enough pills for a year.”

Both teens turned to see the girl who kindly provided the info about the pills. It was a Latin girl in her early twenties, they were sure she was someone’s relative; she looked very hot, even dressed in those tacky pants and that loose T-shirt that appeared to be several sizes too big for her.

“Ok, thanks but how you know it? Do you work here?” Asked Kevin to the girl.

“Oh no, of course not. I’m Sophie, my brother Liam brought me here; in fact I played laser tag with him some hours ago, though I don’t remember much about it.” Said the Latin brunette while holding her head.

“All I remember is that I didn’t like him before coming here, then we entered to this attraction, I blacked out, and when I woke up I was craving for his rod, I wanted him, no, I NEEDED him ravishing all of my holes more than I needed air.”

Sophie closed her eyes and started caressing her breast and rubbing one hand in her crotch through the fabric of her cheap clothes. It seemed that only the memory of that moment was enough to get her in the right mood.

Jerome cleared his throat; this broke back Sophie from her fantasy as she opened her eyes and put her hands back to her sides.

“Sorry, this also has been happening me since I woke up, I can’t just control it every time I start thinking about him I end up closing my eyes and playing with myself no matter where I’m or who is in front of me.”

“Where I was? Oh right, he promised me he would fuck me senseless if I signed some documents where I resigned any future inheritance from our parents to him and I transferred all the money I got from my trust found to one of his personal accounts. Of course I did it without a second thought; after all, getting fucked by my brother is more important than all the money in the world!”

“Once the transfer was confirmed, he ordered me to get on my knees then he pulled out his glorious member and allowed me to mouth fuck him. Ahh… it was magical.” Suspired Sophie, while remembering.

“Anywho, then he told me he was going to look for our cousins to get with them on another attraction and ‘loose those stuck up bitches’, I don’t know what he meant but he asked me to buy those pills for him in the meantime. Even so he took my credit card and money with him telling me that I from now on I was only allowed to use money I earned by myself, that I could do anything I wanted but I must get those pills for him.”

“I started by selling the clothes I had on, they were from a famous designer so they were worth a few hundreds, the girl I sold them got me just a fifty for all, but accepted to switch clothes with me so I didn’t have to walk around naked.”

“From that moment on I’ve been telling this story to any guy wearing one of those cute, black bands to see if they were interested in getting a hand job for 15 bucks or a blowjob for 30, originally I thought about offering ‘more of me’ to finish sooner, but that seemed wrong, I mean, only my brother is supposed to have that much access to my body.”

Both boys were left mouth wide open at hearing Sophie’s story, her brother really did a number on her. The hot Latin just answered to their amaze by saying:

“Come on, I only need another fifty dollars to get those pills. Tell you what; I’ll even make you a discount, I’ll blow both you for 25 each.”

After recovering from the incredible perverted, yet sexy story Sophie told them, a wicked smile formed on Jerome’s face.

“I sure could use a blow from that pretty mouth of yours, but only if you let my gal here join you, I want to know how it feels to have two hot bitches licking my cock.”

“Sure thing sweetie, as long as I get paid I don’t mind having another tongue helping me out doing the work.” Replied the girl.

“Want to join the fun, Kevin? We can share, I’ll even let you use Ashley if you let play a little with Diane.” Said the black boy wishing his friend would accept, he has been thinking in having a piece of that premium white ass since he saw it in motion the first time.

“As tempting as it sounds, I’ll have to decline the offer my friend. My sister should be back in any minute now and we still have lots of things to do.”

“Suit yourself man, then I guess this is a farewell.” Said Jerome extending his hand to his new friend.

Kevin extended his arm and shook hands with Jerome, a guy he just met a few hours ago but with who shared a stronger link than with any of his other friends. A link born in a weird, perverted dream they both had.

Ten minutes later Diane came back, handling him a completely drenched pair of white panties she put on that morning. Discretely he brought them up to his face and deeply inhaled the sweet aroma of his sister ecstasy, knowing that every single drop was secreted with Diane thinking about him, as commanded.

Finally, he put the pair in his pocket; he could surely make a plausible excuse for the stain forming due to the wetness of her underwear.

“Let’s go Diane, it’s late and we still need to find mom and Ilse. You’re going to help me to get in their pants just as I got in yours.”

For Diane, this is the worst it could happen; she would gladly give her life to save her sister and mother from his evil claws.

“As you command, master Kevin.”

But what she wanted didn’t matter anymore, so if he wanted her help to brainwash their family, she would have to do her best not mattering how heartbreaking it could be. Because she belonged to her brother. In her mind, Diane Leighton was nothing but Kevin’s property and she couldn’t disobey him just as his IPod cannot play a song against his will.

A tear fell from her face while they walked away from the laser tag attraction that cost her so much; it was all that remained from the freedom of the once tenacious and independent girl.

THE END

* * *

We’re back dear viewers.

The polls don’t lie and according to your votes in our page hosted here in the deep web, so far Diane’s story is your favorite one.

We’ve several different comments left in here. Let’s see, it seems many of you thinks Diane’s ass is the best, some others wants to know if Tommy is willing to trade bitches and all of you loved the sex scenes on the video.

But from all the important comments you left in here, one caught my attention, saying:

“Is any of this shit real? I mean, how you find personal willing to work in your park? Especially teen girls like the hot blonde that explained the rules in the laser tag competition.”

Well, to answer your questions ‘Anonymous69’, let me first tell you that, yes, this shit is very real.

As you probably know our special services aren’t cheap, to say the least, but we offer great employee benefits and discounts. So half of our work force, the male ones, works here until they can pay for the tickets they need. Our female employees, on the other hand, are relatives of some of our clients that chose to let us program them to work in here until their debt is paid.

For Example the blonde girl you saw in the video is a nineteen years old raising actress. His brother sent her application for the vacant of the video you saw. When we called, she was more than glad to be part in one of the videos in our park.

Unfortunately she wasn’t that eager once she read the read the script and looked the outfit she needed to wear. But after getting a taste of the attraction herself, she accepted to act for free, as long as her brother kept nailing her cunt.

I hope this has solved your doubts Anonymous69.