The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

This story contains sexually explicit situations and politically incorrect material, If you are offended by it, you are underage or if this kind of content is illegal in your country, I strongly suggest you to stop reading now (proceed under your own responsibility).

Now the next big question in here is:

Does every father come to the park just to have their sons raping the body and mind of their daughters? Or to have their wives cheating on them with their own blood?

Of course not! Some of them paid for the black band.

Our next case is about a fellow who has been having troubles controlling his teenage daughters lately. Luckily for him, we’re here to help.

* * *

The Carousel

Albert’s story

“I can’t believe you forced us to come to this stupid place with you. I’m 20 years old and Beatrice turned 18 five months ago. We’re too old to visit some lame themed amusement park with our father.” Said a not so happy Brenda to her father.

Brenda has become more and more rebellious with the age, always demanding more money and yelling about her parents treating her like a child.

She goes out every weekend and returns home drunk at three or four in the morning. When they ground her, Brenda simply escapes from her room.

“C’mon girls, it’ll be fun. I bet there’re a lot of good attractions in here we can get on.”

“Whatever.” Said Beatrice, never taking her eyes from her smartphone while her hand typed on its screen at an impressive speed.

Beatrice was not as unruly as her sister, but she has grown apart her parents lately. She doesn’t go out that much, but at home she’s always in the computer or with her smartphone, texting, posting or chatting with others.

She’s a very popular girl; it just seems that with Facebook, Tweeter, Skype and all the other complications of her digital life, she has little time left for her family.

“I heard the ‘techno world’ has all kind of futuristic devices, you like technology, don’t you Beatrice? Why don’t we go and give it a look.”

“Fine.” Replied the young girl, not even a little bit thrilled about her father statement.

Albert convinced his wife to let him bring their daughters here to bond with them and see if he could get Brenda to behave better and take Beatrice out of her virtual world.

But his true intentions were far more perverse.

When they reached the ‘techno world’ a guide welcomed them and showed them the place. The girls got a little more animated as they operated some of the lasers there to create a light show. Meanwhile another member of the staff kept talking with Albert, asking him questions and writing on his tablet pc every important detail.

When they were about to leave, just in the moment Beatrice passed through the turnstile some flickering lights started shinning over the place accompanied by a cheerful melody.

“Congratulations you’re our visitor one million and so you’ve been chose to try our new smartphone prototype. It’s four times faster than the top competing company’s last model and with almost three times more capacity.”

“Hey! Weren’t you guys supposed to do this when we entered?” asked the big sister sarcastically.

“Shut up, Brenda.” Said Beatrice, showing more interest in that than her father had seen in a long time.

“All you’ve to do is use it during your stay in the park. The phone has an app installed that will help us tracking how well it performs, so the more you use it the more data we’ll collect. And you’ll be able to take the phone back home with you.”

“Wow, really? That sounds great!”

“Now if you follow me, we can give you your new smartphone. We’ll also take some photos and ask you a few questions for marketing propose; it’ll only take an hour or so. That’s if your father is ok with it?”

“Gee, I don’t know Beatrice we were supposed to spend some family time together.” Said the father showing a little concern.

“Please, Dad! Please! I promise I’ll spend a whole weekend with you and mom if you let me do this.”

“Well… if you promise to turn off your phone and all the other gadgets for that weekend, you have a deal.” Said Albert, with a grin on his face.

“Done.”

“You’ll probably want to go and enjoy the attractions while we finish here, you can pick her up later.” Following his advice, Brenda and Albert walked away. He had some very special plans for his time with his older daughter now that Beatrice was out of the way.

* * *

“C’mon, you loved the carousel when you were little.” Said Albert to his upset daughter. They’ve been walking for a while now looking for this attraction, it was a must on Albert’s list.

“Flash news dad, I’m not little anymore.”

“I get that honey, I really do. But hey, I read this is one of the best rides on the park, they don’t even let children get on this ‘XXXtreme Carousel’.”

“That only talks about how much this place sucks.”

While on the line, Albert’s cell phone started ringing, he just looked at it for a few seconds and then put it back in his pocket.

“Who was it?” Curiously asked his daughter.

“No one, it was just a text from work.”

Like most of the attraction in the park, the carousel was enclosed. The first thing Brenda noticed when they entered was that instead of riding on the back of the mechanical horses as usual, you’ve to go inside the cockpit of a much larger horse.

Once they closed hers and the horse started rotating with the usual up and down movement, the four walls inside her cabin turned on like monitors showing several spirals spinning in different directions.

Little by little the speed increased, the fast movement combined with those spinning spirals made Brenda felt more ‘disconcerted’ with each passing second. Soon she lost the sense of time, loosing herself within the carousel’s world.

She regained consciousness only after the machine stopped. Feeling dizzier than ever, and still unable to walk normally she walked out, telling her father:

“I told you. This was a complete waste of time.”

The next attraction they visited was the mirror house. Inside there was only one full body mirror, a normal one, showing her image exactly as she was.

Looking at her daughter reflection Albert recalled why he brought her here. Her beautiful doll face adorned with those big brown eyes and long brunette curls. The flawless, porcelain skin and hourglass waist that had awoken many inappropriate fantasies in his mind.

“Let’s go to the next door I want to finish with this crap fast.”

Still, she far from perfect and that bitchy attitude of hers was really annoying.

The walked through several rooms, in them they could see how they’d look like if they were really fat, or tall, or small, nothing you wouldn’t see in a regular mirror house. Except in this one there’re no actual mirrors, the images they saw were projections on a screen of a camera in front of them, connected to the computer software doing the alterations.

When they were half the way, they reached a room with a very special modification.

“Look, honey, the girl in the screen is much more attractive than you.” Said Albert, laughing while pointing to the screen.

“Ha, ha, ha very funny dad, it’s just me but with a pair of exaggerated big boobs. This is so chauvinistic.” Then she tried to open the door to the next door but it was closed.

“This thing doesn’t works.”

“Maybe you need to press the button in front of the ‘mirror screen’ to open it.”

“That makes no sense, how pressing this button here will…” Said Brenda, pushing the button and releasing a perfume containing a very powerful hormone specially designed to increase the women’s breasts.

At the same time a hearable beep indicated that the door was now open.

“Told you.”

Brenda’s breast weren’t tiny at all; they were almost C cups, however her father had a thing for big knockers. The drug will take effect slowly, but in a couple of hours Albert would get to have a big titted daughter like the one in the projection.

The next room’s ‘mirror’ showed the image of a blonde Brenda. Albert had no desire to change her hair, so he made a sign to the people he knew were monitoring the room to open the door, before his daughter pressed the button.

“Well, at least this time I didn’t need to be sprayed with that hideous perfume.”

They advanced like that through the mirror house, most doors opened automatically, but Brenda was forced to press the button of the room where she saw herself with a rounder and bigger ass and the one where she had a pair of succulent, puffy lips.

Soon her body will fit her father’s ideal version, a merge of the images in the three mirrors he chose.

Of course the effect of these chemicals weren’t permanent, they were designed to last just enough for him to enjoy the modifications while in the park. His wife would surely freak out if she arrives home from her work trip and find her daughter’s body turned into the one of a professional table dancer.

“I’m telling you none of the things in that freaking place worked properly, I didn’t know when I needed to….” The ringing sound on his father cell phone interrupted her for a second time. And as the last time, Albert just read the message quickly before putting it back into his pocket.

“More work? Perhaps we should go back home now so you can do your work and I can continue with my normal life.”

“What’re you talking about? We’re having some good time together. You know what; I have the perfect attraction for you, it’s like the one in that other theme park where they dress you like a princess.”

“Not in a million years.”

* * *

“This costume looks perfect on you, don’t you think, dear?” Said, the woman checking one last time Brenda’s make up and showing her result of an hour of hard work.

She looks at her reflect in an actual mirror while giving another sip to the coffee they made especially for her.

“Yes, it looks perfect.” Replied Brenda, thanks to the mind control drug they put on her drink. It was a light one, just strong enough to make her more agreeable.

“I’m sure your father will be very pleased, why don’t you go out and show it to him?”

“Yes, I’ll go out and show my outfit to my father.” The slow relaxed tone in her voice was part of effects of the coffee, making her feel as if she were drunk.

Albert was checking some of the text messages he had been receiving the whole day when Brenda finally came out the ‘Cosplay House’. He had to promise to lend her his credit card for one day of shopping to convince Brenda to enter there. But the very instant he set eyes on her, he knew it was worth it.

In front of him was his own daughter, dressed in a sexy schoolgirl outfit. She was wearing a black and red plaid skirt so short he could see the white thong under with each sensual movement of her hips as she walked to him on a pair of knee-high, black boots.

The mostly unbuttoned white blouse was tied to show her slender midriff and much of her barely contained cleavage. Her hair was done in pig tails and her now puffed-up lips were coated in glossy pink lipstick.

“Oh my god, you look amazing!” Exclaimed the father of the scantily dressed schoolgirl

“Yeah, I know, right? Thanks for convincing me, dad, you were right, this place is awesome.” Said Brenda, leaning on his shoulders. Just as she does at parties once she has taken too many drinks.

“Does that mean I don’t have to lend you my credit card anymore?”

“In your dreams. Now let’s go, I want to get on every attraction in this place.”

Brenda took her father’s hand and started walking ahead when suddenly she stopped, looking down to her chest.

“Don’t you think this outfit makes my boobs look bigger?” She asked while cupping her breast.

“Nonsense my dear, you boobs looks exactly as they have to.” Said the father, putting one arm around her exposed waist and resuming their walk.

“Yeah, they look exactly as they have too.” Repeated Brenda.

It was not long until Albert dared to slip his hand down to check out his daughter new and rounder ass. Unfortunately once she felt his touch in her backside, Brenda pushed him away saying:

“Hey! What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

“What’s wrong darling?”

“You just grabbed my ass, you old, sick pervert.”

Brenda’s clearly angry face meant nothing to her father this time, because he was well informed of the drug’s effects they give the girls there to make them wear those naughty costumes.

“What do you mean? It’s perfectly normal for a father to grab his daughter ass.”

Slowly, the anger disappeared from her face while she repeated his statement as usual.

“It’s perfectly normal.”

“In fact, you’re fine with me touching any part of your body, you even like it.” Said Albert carefully, being also fully aware of the drug’s limitations.

“I’m fine with you touching me, I like it.”

A smile formed on her face as they advanced.

“Sorry for pushing you away, dad. I don’t know what happened to me.”

But this time, she did nothing to remove her father’s groping hand from her butt.

“Don’t worry darling. You just got a little confused.”

They continued walking for an hour or so after Albert ‘told’ her how much she enjoyed long peaceful walks. She also didn’t mind any longer about the constant text messages his father was getting more and more often.

During that time, Albert took the chance to show off the incredible hot young woman with him around the park, while his hands kept exploring her body.

They were sitting on a bench, when Brenda’s head started hurting. Knowing what that meant Albert took his hand off from his daughter wet thong and guided her back to the Cosplay House by then her body and her clothes looked exactly as he wanted.

* * *

“Why the fuck I’m dressed like this? I look like some cheap stripper.” Said an enraged Brenda to woman in charge of the Cosplay House. It looked like the effects of the drug finally wore off.

“Take it easy, Brenda, the woman was just doing her work and trying to make you look good.” Explained Albert, trying to calm his daughter.

“Shut up dad.”

Trying to stop herself from punching the woman responsible for this humiliation, Brenda just raised her hand and pointed at her saying:

“And you better know that I’m going to sue this place for a LARGE amount of money, you get it? And I’m sure the first thing they’re going to do after that is firing your useless ass.”

“All right that’s enough darling, the woman here already told you that your clothes are in that room. Now, please go and change.”

Brenda complied reluctantly, muttering all kinds of bad things in her way inside.

She found her clothes folded in one of the room’s corners, but when she was ready change her clothes, her father entered the room.

“Get out! I’m trying to take this trashy thing off.”

Not paying attention to her daughter’s words, Albert sat on the couch and said:

“You were very mean with that lady outside.”

“She deserved it.” Replied the girl.

“I miss the days when you were younger. You were such an obedient and nice girl.”

“Are you deaf? Get out!”

“You loved to play horsey on my lap. Wouldn’t you like to do it know?” asked her father with a kind smile on his face.

“Do what? Play horsey on your lap? You gotta be fucking kidding me. I’m 19 years old, dad. I’m an adult now. When are you finally going to get that?”

“I got it already Brenda, after all, that hot, grown up body of yours is the reason why we came here. But I also wanted to relive those old days, that’s why I insisted you in getting on that carousel earlier.”

“You’re crazy! What the hell are you saying?”

The kind smile on her father’s face turned into a big, mischievous grin as he spoke:

“Daddy’s merry-go-round.”

After hearing those words Brenda’s eyes went wide open. Forgetting everything about changing her clothes she walked towards him while speaking in her best little girl voice:

“Brenda LOVES Daddy’s merry-go-round! It only has one sit, but it’s Brenda’s favorite one in the whole world.” She said, unbuckling her father’s belt, opening his pants and taking out his member.

“Oh! It’s HUGE! But I’m a big girl now and I can take it all. Now I just need to wake up the horsey.”

Straddling his lap, Brenda started caressing his cock; between the voice she was making, her attentions and that playful look on her face, it didn’t took much time for Albert to be hard as a rock.

When he got ready, she positioned herself above his erection, holding it with one hand while the other pulled her little thong away to give him access to her depths, that to his surprise, were already wet an ready . Then she started descending slowly, making sexy little moans with each portion of his cock her cunt devoured.

When she finally took all his manhood in her insides, she put her arms around her neck and leaned her forehead against his, looking him directly at the eyes.

“I love you daddy.” She said, giving him a long, passionate, kiss on the lips; Albert could taste the cherry from the pink lip gloss she was wearing.

“Now we can start playing.” Affirmed the sexy schoolgirl.

Suddenly she started raising her hips while singing a very suggestive song with that little girl voice her father loved so much.

“In daddy’s carousel Brenda’s going to have a very good time.

It doesn’t matter if she has been good or bad.

She’s first going up and then all the way down.”

While feeling the marvels his daughter new and rounder butt cheeks slapping on his thighs each time the slutty schoolgirl reached the bottom of his manhood, Albert recalled the event that made it possible

“Slow at the beginning but it can also go really fast.

The only constant in this carousel is that daddy is always hard.

And Brenda is definitely having the best time of her life.”

When he heard about the park true nature from one of his friends at work he couldn’t believe it, he always thought that brainwashing someone was impossible, especially during the time of a ride in a theme park. No matter how much he wanted to, he couldn’t believe that.

“If she was naughty, there’s no better way to straighten her out.

And if she was nice, riding daddy’s carousel is the best reward.

She’s first going up and then all the way down.”

At least until his friend showed him a video on his cell phone of his teenage daughter. At first she was complaining of her dad using his cell phone to try to record her on the car, but after a few ‘magical words’ she was completely ok with his old man recording the trip back home, after all, it was the first of many wonderful blowjobs she would be giving him in the years to ‘cum’.

“Brenda can’t control herself on the carousel.

She is such a bad girl and always gets wet.”

After seeing that, Albert plotted a plan to bring his daughters here while his wife was out in a work trip. He didn’t care about ethics or morals any longer, Brenda unruly attitude and skimpy clothes was such a turn on for the mature man to care about such trivialities.

“But when daddy’s carousel is ready to release its load.

She will gladly receive all its white joy.”

And now he could finally taste the young, forbidden fruit of her body, put his seed inside Brenda’s warm tightness, while she rides him contently, acting as the slutty little daughter he always dreamed her to be.

“And then if the carousel can still go

Brenda will sing this song all over once more.”

After hearing the last part of her song, Albert held Brenda’s head and brought his tongue inside those cherry flavored lips of hers at the time he released his complete load in the depths of his own daughter’s womb.

He could hear her attempts to moan while their mouths were together and could felt the juices of her orgasm, programmed to get triggered each time her father finished in one of her holes.

A few moments later, when she recovered a bit from her climax, Albert broke the sinful kiss and said:

“Of course the carousel can still go honey, but you will have to use those puffy lips daddy got you to help waking up the horsey again. And prepare yourself because I think this is an attraction you’re going to get on over and over again.”

The only reply from her side was a silly smile she made while nodding and clapping her hands, showing excited to her daddy comments.

Then she got off her daddy’s deflating member, knowing she know have the chance to ‘play’ with it in a different, yet still very entertaining way.

And so she got on her knees, gently hold the horsey with her hand, closed her eyes and open wide her mouth, saying ‘Ahhhh’, to help his daddy’s horsey feeling better, as the good little girl she was.

* * *

Brenda blinked a couple of times wondering what had happened, she felt like kinda she had blacked out for a second, taking a moment to recover she saw her reflection in the mirror in front of her.

Seeing herself dressed as a princess from one of those lame fairy tales, Brenda felt like she had overreacted with the woman running this attraction. She felt ridiculous in that outfit, but to be honest she doesn’t look that bad and that woman was just doing her job.

After putting back her clothes. Brenda came out and apologized for what she said before, then she went out of the Cosplay House with her father. Surprised to see it was dark outside.

Exactly how much time did they spend in there? And why she was feeling that soreness between her legs? Despite having those weird feelings, Brenda had to admit this day was wasn’t half as bad as she thought it would be, in fact, she felt mysteriously happy, so she turned to see her father in the eyes and after a few moments of hesitation Brenda hugged him saying:

“Thanks for bringing me here dad, it was fun.”

“You’re welcome sweetheart.” Replied Albert. During the embrace she couldn’t notice the wicked smile on her father’s face, he was overjoyed with the irony of having Brenda thanking him, oblivious of what happened, ignorant that under her underwear she still held some of the evidence of their sinful act.

A few seconds later Brenda broke the embrace and said:

“It’s getting late; don’t you think we should look Beatrice and go home?”

“Don’t worry sweetheart, she just texted me, she’s fine but it seems the thing with that new cell phone took longer than expected. We will meet her in the park entrance in a couple of hours. So we still have time to get to at least another attraction.”

“Well, I suppose you already have one in mind, right dad? After all you’ve been choosing where we get on the entire day, perhaps it’s time for me to choose an attraction.” Said an apparently angry Brenda.

Unfortunately the effects of the chemicals she got in the mirror house had completely faded; and now Albert was thinking that perhaps something more ‘permanent’ may be in place.

“Oh, come on let your old man choose, trust me, I have one in mind that I can promise, it will blow your mind.” Said Albert looking at his hot, teenage daughter.

“Ok dad, whatever you want. Just remember, next weekend your credit card is mine.” Replied Brenda with a smile. She really didn’t want to get into any attraction in particular and there was nothing wrong with letting him choose the lasts ones.

After all, what’s the worse it could happen?

The End of part 1

Welcome back, everyone!

Now you may be wondering why we stopped here when obviously there is still too much to see from our friend Albert, well there are two simple reasons for that.

The first one is that we have reached the time limit for this week, so if you want to know how this story ends you’ll have to come back next week.

The second reason is that we need to make some money out of this, so the next part will only be available for premium users. The brainwashing machines, mind control drugs and hypno devices aren’t cheap, you know.

But not everything is bad news, because next week we’ll not only have part two of Albert’s fantastic adventure to get laid with his offspring. Also another old friend will return to tell us more about his experiences as our client, in a story I like to call “The trip to the park and back home.” And finally, a man will have to prove his dexterity in our games to reclaim his prize, a young woman that is ready to start a new life, although it may not be the one she expects.

So see you next week, friends.