The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is a work of fiction. Anyone under the age of eighteen or not legaly allowed to view this kind of material take a hike.

Family Game Night

Dave sat back while he waited for his laptop to restart. The file his buddy Scott had sent him was huge, but he said it was the ultimate adult party game. “Dude” he had said “We played this at a party last week, and the whole place turned into this big freaky orgy.” It had to be better than when he played strip poker with his last girlfriend and another couple. Two shy girls and a jealous drunk boyfriend who had started a fight. The computer finished booting up and he clicked on the new icon for The Game of Lust.

From what he could see of the board it looked like a cross between Life and Monopoly with some raunchy scenes around the borders. He clicked on new game and two choices came up, ‘Enter individual players’ and ‘everyone plays’ he accidently clicked on ‘everyone plays’ and an hourglass appeared and said please wait gathering player data. “What the hell? " Dave grumbled, but soon a list of players popped up along one side of the screen: Walt, Stacey, David, Brittney and Beth.Dave read the listed and was stunned to see his family’s names on the screen. He realized the game must have actualy scanned whoever was in the house as ‘everyone plays’. It had even left out his little brother Brad who was staying with friends, so he knew it wasn’t set up ahead of time. “Holy shit this is amazing.” Dave thought. He grabbed a beer to settle his nerves when he saw a new prompt was flashing. ‘Standard rules’ or ‘Free your mind’.

He was going to put in his name and couple hot girls from school to see how it played, but with a good buzz and still a little shocked at his family’s names pulled out of the air he thought maybe it would be cool to “see” his family play a racey game. It was the thought of his two hot sisters that decided him and he clicked on ‘Free your mind’. A picture of a winking little man with an enormous bulge in his pants came up with a word balloon “Be sure you are ready to begin. Remember The Game of Lust only ends when everyone hits moral bankruptcy.” Dave gave a snort and clicked on start game. The little cartoon having disspelled his earlier shock. The board maximized to fill the screen and said “Your roll Walt.”

Dave went to click on the dice when a noise behind him made him turn around, and then he stared in amazement at his family filing downstairs, still dressed for bed, and sitting down around the cofee table he had his laptop on.

“What’s everyone doing up” he asked looking around at four surprised faces. “I don’t know. I just woke up and came downstairs like I was on autopilot.” His mother said, and everyone else murmmered something similar. “What game is that you’re playing Dave?” his sister Beth asked. She was sixteen and nosy, a very cute nose, and always getting someone into trouble. “Nothing” he said while franticly trying the close out the game.” Just something Scott sent me.” But nothing would close out, he even tried turning off the laptop but it ran on. Suddenly a tiny voice came from the speakers “Now rolling for Walt.”

He was forced to explain about how it was an adult game,which got raised eyebrow from his parents and blushes from his sisters. He started to tell them how it filled out their names when a tiny figure who looked like Walt, complete with blue pajamas, began to walk down the game’s path and stopped on a space labeled ‘Truth or dare’. A spinner appeared and spun to a stop on Britt. Everyone was shocked when his seventeen year old sister blurted out “Truth or dare?” Dave’s mother Stacey started to chastise her daughter but her husband answered back “Dare”. Britt yelled out “Moon everyone” and then turned as red as the T-shirt that barely coverd her panties. Stacey looked ready to explode when her husband lept up, spun around and dropped his pants for a second, then sat down and looked as embarassed as his daughter. “I couldn’t stop” he told his wife” It was like someone else was making me do it.” Stacey began to voice her disbelief and anger at her husband and daughter till it seemed her eyes glowed as red as her long hair. Then the game said “Now rolling for Stacey.” and drew everyone’s attention back to the table.

On screen a tiny figure with fire red hair and a white nightgown to its knees strode across the board and stopped on ‘Shake your moneymaker’. Dave began to laugh until his mother stood up, crossed the room and began a sensual dance, carressing herself through her nightgown and spinning so it rose up her toned thighs. David pulled his T-shirt down to try and hide the rising excitement in his boxers, and for the first time really looked around at his family sitting enrapt at his mothers wild display.

His father sat there in his blue pajamas, his pants tented with a rapidly growing moist spot. His sister Brittney with the fire red hair she got from their mother, and at seventeen with a firm set of D-cups that strained the shirt she was wearing and kept her pulling it down to try to hide her white bikinis. She was breathing heavily like her sister next to her.

Beth was kneeling next to the table so he had a perfect view of the blonde sixteen year olds perky breasts snug in the tiny T-shirt she wore that ended just under the bottoms of her breasts. Her clinging sweats only accentuated her tight little ass. As his Mom’s dance drew to an end he saw Beth lick her lips and the flash of the tongue ring her parents didn’t know about yet. Just seeing that he thought his poor boxers would burst.

His mother finished her dance and walked back to her spot and sat down. It was like they came out of a trance, everyone alternating between trying to talk at once and looking embaressed. His father spoke up “Dave I think you should turn the game off since everyone seems to have lost their minds.” Dave stammered back “Dad I’ve been trying to, I even took the battery out but it’s still running.”

“Well I won’t stay for this kind of behavior.” Stacey said, and then sat there like a stone. She turned to her husband “Walt I can’t go. I tried to get up and leave but it’s like my legs won’t work. “Dave slapped his forehead “When the game started up it said that it wouldn’t end until everyones bankrupt!” He groaned. His parents huddled together after Dave found a time out button. After a few minutes discussion Stacey turned back to them. “Everyone, your father and I think that if the we’ll have to finish this whether we like it or not.”

Beth interrupted “Like that movie with the animals.” “Yes dear” Stacey gave her daughter a smile “We think you’re all old enough that a little dancing or a mooning shouldn’t scar you emotionaly.”

That got everyone laughing and ready to go back to the game hoping it would finish soon, as it was after midnight. Dave unpaused the game and rolled the dice for himself. He got doubles and made it to a gold space with a stop sign that said ‘Career Day’. Dave felt lightheaded and when he looked down he realized he was wearing shiny green suit with ruffled shirt, platform shoes, and a walking stick. The seventeenyear old reached up to feel his floppy hat with the peacock feather. He could feel his gold chains pulling down on his neck. “Pimp, salary $1000” Stacey read off the screen.

Everyone was rolling with laughter until the game said “Rolling for Brittney.” On screen Britt’s tiny figure joined Dave’s little pimp at ‘Career Day’. Dave read off the spinner and looked up at his sister, Her D-cups nearly spilling out of her tiny black dress complete with feather duster and a cap perched atop her scarlet curls, “French Maid, salary $600.” Dave ogled his sister as his parents turned red and looked worried. Beth giggled as she reached over and flipped her sisters ruffled skirts.

Beth’s turn came and she landed on ‘Truth or dare’ Dave shouted out “truth or dare” before he even realized it. His sister took truth and he fired back “What’s the furthest you’ve ever gone?” WIthout hesitating she said “Ricky Woods felt me up, but Angel Smith got drunk at a party and went down on me.” Everyone was stunned and Dave thought his nuts would explode. His hot little sister went both ways.

It was a good thing the game seemed to be picking up speed or everone would be arguing all night. They all seemed to know that they all were in for more than they had hoped and everyone wanted it to end quickly. Walt’s turn took him to ‘Career day’ and suddenly a much more muscled, oiled Walt the personal trainer sat there in only bike shorts and a tiny tank top. Stacey seemed to have trouble catching her breath and the girls eyes bulged as much as Walts shorts. Britt ran her feather duster across the tops of her breasts and Beth ran her tongue across her lips, again flashing the the tongue ring that gave Dave a shiver.

Stacey’s ‘Career day’ spun onto Student. “What kind of career is student?” she said before her long red hair was caught up in pigtails. She looked down at her white shirt, tied off well above her plaid skirt, which ended far above her white knee high socks and mary janes. She had to pull a cherry sucker out of her mouth before she could exclaim “I’m a schoolgirl?”

Dave’s pimp strutted up the board to a space labeled ‘kiss and tell’. The game said “Dave you will be blindfolded, each female player will give you a HOT one minute kiss, guess who is who and be rewarded, miss and be penalized.”

The women all looked worried at the emphasis the game had put on the word HOT.

Walt stood up and walked behind Dave producing a black blindfold from somewhere. He bound Daves eye’s tightly so he couldn’t see a thing. He heard the first lady coming toward him and thought that might be Britt’s skirts swishing. Suddenly a mouth pushed hard against his and he was lost in something hot, wet and electric. It seemed to go on forever then she was gone. Before his head had stopped spinning someone straddled his lap and suddenly there was a tongue in his mouth. The kiss was wild and while she kissed him she ground her crotch against him making him moan. Then his tongue flicked across the metal stud. His little sister Beth was dry humping him while they soul kissed. And then she was gone. The third came even quicker and this was no kiss this was a desperate scream to be fucked. Her hands snarled in his hair while she alternated trying to suck his tongue out and jam hers down his throat. His brain finaly caught the cherry taste and he lost his breath in a gasp. This was his mother tongue fucking him like a wild woman. then she was gone and Walt undid the blindfold. When he could see again he saw all three women were back in their places looking slighty mussed but unashamed.

He typed in his guesses and was rewarded with a little song and a tingle in his crotch, looking down he could tell he was doing much better downstairs than he had started the night. Oh my god he thought, Wilder than any date I’ve ever been on and this is just the beginning of the game.