The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is a work of fiction. Anyone under the age of eighteen or not legaly allowed to view this kind of material take a hike.

Family Game Night

Dave was just getting his breath back when the game spoke again and Britts piece was moving across the board. It came to a stop on a bright red space marked lap dance. Once again the game spun and Walt was the lucky recipient. Britt stood up and walked to her father, then began a slow sexy dance in front of him, teasing him with her feather duster and rubbing the back of her frilly skirts in his face. Then she took everyones breath away as she reached back, undid her zipper and slowly slid off her dress. She ran her hands up her black stockings and gave her garters a snap before moving her hands up to cup her tits through the black lace of her strapless bra. As she ran her hands down to carress her sex her fingers whispered on her black silk panties. Turning away from them she reached back and unsnapped the bra and let it fall. Crossing her arms across her chest she turned and gave them all a smoldering look. Hands covering her breasts she strutted sexily back to Walt and then began to dance between his legs. Walts face changed from stunned to hungry as she uncovered her breasts, and he began to run his hands up her stocking clad legs, over her garters and accross her silk covered ass. When she brushed her breasts across his face Dave could see his father trying to nibble those sweet melons. By the end of the dance, when she was grinding her ass against his crotch, he was openly cupping her tits. At some unseen signal she stopped and walked back to her spot. Everone was panting and looking flushed. Britt replaced her bra but made no move to put her dress back on, and sat there unashamed. Stacey raised a halfhearted objection to her daughters nudity, but Dave had noticed her hand under her pleated skirt during the dance and thought his mother was of two minds on the subject.

Beth had been eying her sisters chest and gave a jump when the game rolled and sent her piece to ‘Career day’. Dave didn’t need to read the spinner to know his little sister had become a hooker. She stood several inches taller on her stilleto heels, and her legs were now encased in black fishnet stockings. A black lycra miniskirt left the bottoms of that tight little ass showing and was slit up the side of her pale thigh too. Dave realized his sister had puffy nipples like hershey kisses, because that was all of her perky a-cups her bikini top covered. Looking further up he saw her already blonde ponytail was now platinum, and her tongue ring slid out to wet very beestung lips.

The room was silent except for everyones still heavy breathing. They all knew the game had gone far past what they had expected and had further to go. They stared at one another wondering how much was the game and how much was the person themselves. Dave was fairly certain Britt had left her dress off for the hungry looks she was drawing, and not just from her father and brother. Dave just stared at the three walking wet dreams sitting around him.

Walts turn came and he landed on a black space Marked ‘Tough Love’. He read the directions aloud. “Walt, Beth has been behaving very badly. Show her the proper discipline to straighten her out.” Walt crossed to his daughter and pulled her from her seat. Before she could protest he had spun her around and pulled her across his lap. “I won’t have any daughter of mine dressing like a whore.” He exclaimed as he began to paddle her bottom. From where Dave was sitting a tiny scrap of blue fabric was all that kept him from beeing eye to eye with his sisters pussy. The swats through her skirt were drawing no response so Walt tugged her skirt up. When he saw the tiny blue thong dissapearing between her bare ass cheeks he gave a roar and began to slap her ass hard enough to leave red handprints. Beth began to writhe on her fathers lap and after a few second moans began to escape her. “But daddy, I am a whore” she moaned. Walt gave a shriek and ripped down the tiny thong so hard it snapped and he tossed it away. His slaps now echoed in the room as he paddled lower on her cheeks, almost spanking her pussy. “Oh yes Daddy, I’ve been a bad girl.” She said. Dave could see her pussy was dripping as she egged her father on. “You like your little slut Daddy, I can feel your big cock grinding into my stomach,” With that she reached under herself and gave his dick a squeeze.

When she did Walt stiffened and shot his load in his shorts and over his daughters hand. Beth got up and went back to her seat, her reddened ass swaying, her thighs shiny with her juices. She made sure Walt was looking as she licked the sticky cream off her fingers before she sat down.

With his moms turn coming next Dave took a second to look her over. Stacey was thirty six but spent time at the gym every day. Her tied off shirt showed her rock hard abs and barely contained her firm DDs. Toned bronze legs ran from under her pleated skirt. While Dave was still checking out his mom the game sent her to a space marked ‘Spring cleaning’. He read the instructions with barely concealed excitement. “Stacey you and Dave have been very dirty. Head to the shower and wash each other VERY thoroughly, don’t miss a spot.” Without saying a word stacey stood up and crooked a finger at him. As she headed up the stairs she was already shaking her long red hair free of her pigtails. As he reached the top of the stairs she was stepping out of her skirt and his mouth watered as he gazed at the tiny cotton panties that left the top of her crack bare. Stacey dissapeared into the bathroom and he began hurridly removing his own clothes. He stood stunned at his now ten inch member. It seemed the game had rewarded him well. He was broken out of his trance by the sound of the shower door sliding closed. He hurried into the bathroom and stepped into the shower, Breathless at the sight of the water cascading down his mothers magnificent breasts. She gave him a wicked smile as she handed him the soap. He began by soaping up and down each arm before sliding the bar of soap down that beautiful valley between her breasts. She let out a small moan, but he was already washing her stomach. Kneeling he washed up and down those long legs, then turned her around. Still kneeling his face was level with her ass and he gave it a playful nip with his teeth as he soaped the backs of her legs. Stacey gave jump and a giggle then litle moans escaped her as he soaped her ass. He quickly washed her back and sides. Running his hands around to her belly he stepped close against her, his rock hard cock pressed along her soapy ass crack. As he reached down and began to soap her tiny patch of fiery curls she stepped forward and then back. Squeezing her thighs together she trapped his rod between them. He could feel her hot pussy along the top of his dick. As he began to rub her soapy breasts she started to moan and slide back and forth on his cock. He began to pull and tweak her nipples as she slid her slit along him faster and faster. After a few moments she began to shake and scream as a tremendous orgasm shook her body.

Stacey took a few seconds to catch her breath then picked up the soap and gave her son a look that made his knees weak. She worked quickly as she soaped hi arms and chest, but her eyes kept darting to his bobbing cock. She turned him around and raced down his back and legs then turned him around to face her.

Dave stared in amazement as Stacey slid her hand down her body and along her wet slit and dipped a finger inside. He stood stunned as she drew that finger under his nose,her tangy scent sending his heart racing. When she slid the finger inside his mouth he sucked it hungrily as her taste exploded on his tongue.

While he was feasting on her juices she snaked her left hand to his crotch, lightly running her nails over his balls.

Pulling her finger out of his mouth she sank to her knees. Still caressing his balls with her left hand she grasped his now huge tool and began flicking her tongue accross the tip. The salty taste of precum made her bolder still, and she began to run her tongue up and down the underside. She stopped to suck greedily just below the head before she popped it into her mouth.

It was all Dave could do to stay standing as the fiesty redhead began bobbing up and down on his cock. Her other hand moved from his nuts to finger her clit, and as she moaned around his cock he felt his knees go weak. He felt his orgasm building and she looked up at him and their eyes locked. As his cock began to tense he felt her slide a soapy finger up his ass. Daves whole world went black for a second, and when he could see again he saw his mother swallowing the last of his load. Pulling it out of her mouth she licked the last sticky traces off the tip. Dave brush a small glob of cum off the corner of her mouth and she slowly lickled his finger clean.

They shared a deep kiss as they toweled off but knew they had to get back to the game. Dave put on his boxers as his mother tied her shirt back on. He decided he wouldn’t need the rest of his pimp clothes, But Stacey had pulled on the tiny panties and was zipping her little pleated skirt. As she started barefoot down the stairs Dave decided she was even sexier in the teasing outfit.

When they got downstairs it was clear the game had continued after they left. Brittneys bra was pushed below her tits and now she sported gold hoops in each nipple, a tiny matching hoop in her nose and was lightly stroking her clit through her panties and shivering.

Beth was leaned back in her seat a satisfied smirk on her face as she twirled a tiny blue scrap of thong around one finger. She leaned over to Dave as he sat down. “Since you were busy on your turn the game gave you this.” She said as she pressed a green plastic chip into his hand. “If you break it you can join in someone elses turn.”

Dave looked at the chip then looked toward his other sister, But Britt was already wiping her fingers on her maids dress and looking satisfied.

The game signaled that it was rolling for Beth, and the tiny hooker swayed across the board. Dave saw her lick her lips in anticipation and he knew the game hadn’t had to push her to any of this. He also realized that she was the only one who hadn’t come yet. He looked down at the token in his hand and thought that was about to change.