The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Family Matters

by tomozco

Chapter 6 — Taking Care of The Nosy Neighbour

It’s dinner time on a typical Wednesday night at the Stantons and Bob Stanton, dressed as usual only in his white jockstrap and black dress socks, is serving dinner and called on his boys, Jake and Dave, also clad in just their underwear and socks (as per Neil’s instructions), as well as Neil to gather up to the table. Just then, Rob came home right on time from his baseball practice, still dressed in his uniform. He quickly stripped down to his jock and baseball socks to join the rest of his family around the dinner table.

Neil, who already sat at the head of the table, was more or less openly admiring his sexy mind-controlled family of slaves when he noticed Rob coming in. Even though his slaves are living under a hypnotically altered lifestyle under Neil’s control, they are still allowed and capable of having their own thoughts and emotions to carry on everyday life. It has already been several days where Neil noticed that Rob suddenly seemed to be quieter than usual, and looking stressed out, as if something was bothering him on his mind. Initially, Neil thought it might just be school, but then he saw that the eldest Stanton brother was always checking his cell phone, like he was expecting an important call or message. Neil ruled out the possibility of girls since he removed that idea from their minds. He was intrigued by this situation, and in some ways, which Neil is probably unaware of himself as well, he also cared for Rob’s well-being.

It appears that Neil was not the only one that noticed the change in behaviour in Rob, Bob has also been noticing his eldest son and finally decided to find out about it. Just like any other night, everyone sat down at the table and Rob immediately put his sweaty feet up on the table for his father’s customary “special appetizer”. As Bob dove in forcibly to sniff his son’s dirty and sweaty blue baseball socks (so strong even Neil could smell it from his end of the table), he wanted to ask his son if he was going through any trouble or stress, but he wanted to find a right moment to do so. So he continued on worshipping his boy’s feet while everyone ate around the table quietly, except for the occasional gagging noise from Bob under his son’s foot stink. By the time he moved onto licking Rob’s right foot, the father couldn’t hold back anymore: “Rob, I noticed that you seemed a bit out of it the last couple of days, is there something on your mind you want to talk about it?", asked Bob, in between the slurps and nibbling on his son’s foot and toes.

“No, I’m good Dad. Everything is fine” said Rob. He lifted his face from his plate, nervously grabbing his cup on the table, drank a big gulp of warm piss (the customary drink in the Stanton household), and forced a reassuring smile to his father. As always, he is unaware of his dad intently worshipping his sweaty feet on the dining table; he and his brothers only see Bob just eating “food” like themselves.

“Are you sure, son? Don’t keep everything to yourself. If you are facing any issues, I’m always around to help you out.” replied his father. His words were a bit muffled by the big toe jammed in his mouth.

“Don’t worry! It’s all good, I can figure it out” said Rob, although there was a hint of uncertainty when he said the last part.

Neil has been following the conversation all this time and figured that Stanton senior is not a very convincing talker and wouldn’t be able to get his son to open up to him. He is pretty sure that something was up with the elder brother, so he decided to take matters in his hands instead. “Jockey Slaves!” Neil announced, and everyone around the table immediately slumped into a deep sleep. Dave’s face almost crashed into his plate, while Jake’s mouth is hanging ajar, a piece of bread is hanging on his lips and drool started to drip onto his plate. Rob dropped his fork to the floor and his plate almost fell off from his lap as well, while his dad slumped onto his foot with his big toe impaled further into his mouth; drool from his father’s mouth started to trickle down his foot.

Satisfied that the whole family is under his hypnotic sleep, Neil got down to business with Rob. “Rob, remember that you always trust and obey my voice. I want you to thoroughly tell me what is the issue that is stressing you out these last couple of days, without any hesitation!” commanded Neil.

Deep under Neil’s hypnotic trance, Rob sleepily spilled out his story: “Monday night I received a text message from Zaid next door. I thought this was strange since we never really get along with him and his dad, but he said he had something really cool he wanted me to see. Then he sent me a fuzzy picture taken at night, showing a window looking into someone’s house from an angle higher above. When I zoomed in to the lit window, I could make out a naked guy on his knees facing what I assume was another naked guy seated on a couch. The first guy was kneeling in between the legs of the seated guy and his body leaned forward towards the other guy, and the seated man’s legs appeared to be stretched out on a footrest or something. I couldn’t see the faces of either man in the picture.”

As he listened to Rob’s story, his heart sank when he heard his description of this photo. While Rob and his family were never consciously aware of their hypnotically-induced perverted lifestyle, Neil knows his own work very well; what Rob was seeing in the picture should be their nightly “family gathering” after dinner in the living where Bob is serviced by his children at his dick and feet. He thinks he knows where Rob’s story is going and he didn’t have a good feeling about it.

“I was like ‘What the fuck?! Why are you sending me this creepy gay shit?’", continued the zoned out baseball player. “He then sent me another picture, this time at a slightly different angle where one could see the head of the guy kneeling on the floor. I could also see more of the couch and floor, and noticed that these looked very familiar. When I zoomed in again, I was shocked to see myself as the guy kneeling there, and even more unbelievable was that it looked like my mouth was on the dick of the other guy on the couch like I was sucking it.”

Even though he is still deeply under, Rob’s voice gradually got a bit more agitated as he continued to recount his incident with the neighbour. “I immediately blasted the kid back for having nothing better to do than making silly photoshopped pics of people like that and to get a life. But then Zaid carried on: ‘Still not fessin’ up huh..I know it’s hard to come out of the closet. Let me give you some more persuasion and maybe you’ll change your mind..’ He then sent a video this time,” said Rob. “When I played the clip, I could clearly see myself, in our living room, as the one bobbing his head up and down on the cock on the couch! I was totally shocked and confused. That couldn’t really be me?! I can’t understand how did he got these images as I clearly have never done any of this gay stuff at all! And who is that guy on the couch?” recounted the Stanton big brother. Neil quickly asked Rob to show him the photos and video on his phone, and confirmed his suspicion. He knew very well that all of those footages are real.

Neil was now in shock as well. He made sure that he kept all of his hypnotic acts discreet behind closed doors, and all of his slaves would live normally outside the house. He never thought his own fantasies would be seen by anyone beyond his slaves. This could potentially not only expose the Stantons as incestuous perverts, but it could also completely ruin all of his accomplishments he has worked so hard to achieve! He must sort out this mess before it gets out of hand any further.

“Did Zaid said what he wanted to do with these pictures?” Neil asked Rob.

“Not exactly,” answered Rob, “he said he would give me a few days to think about it and he will contact me again.”

Neil is becoming furious now, but he needs to keep a cool head to resolve this. He had to act right away before Zaid could make another move. This little brat next door will have to pay for this dearly, Neil told himself. He quickly formulated a plan in his head and instructed Rob to forget about the incident, and then woke everyone out of their trance to continue their dinner.

After finished eating, Neil grabbed a bottle of his neurotic drug and went over to the neighbouring house to put his damage control plan in motion. As he approached the house, he only saw a flashy sports car in the driveway, suggesting that only Zaid is home. He rang the door bell several times before the young neighbour finally emerged, dressed in a tank and boxer shorts.

Zaid Hadid is the same age as Jake Stanton, and stands 6ft tall, 175lbs, with size 12 feet. He studies business at the same university as the Stanton brothers and plays on the soccer team. He and his father, Omar Hadid, are of Middle-Eastern descent. They immigrated to this town about 15 years ago and the father now owns an international trading business. Zaid’s mother, Omar’s wife had an affair with one of Omar’s business partners a few years back and soon left with that man to another part of the country and had completely cut ties with the Hadid father and son.

Zaid is one handsome specimen of an arabic male: lean body, moderate dark body hair contrasting his light skin colour, highlighting the strong features, chiselled face, strong nose and beautiful blue-green eyes. Zaid is a walking macho hotness and has no shortage of girls flocking his way.

However, personality-wise, the Hadids are complete jerks. Zaid is a big ladies’ man, but is also a player fooling around the girls and cheating on them all the time. His father is making a good fortune with his business to afford themselves a luxurious lifestyle, but it is well-known that his business practice is on the cheap and dirty side. Closer to home, the Hadids look down on Bob and his boys, thinking that Bob is still just a blue collar contractor and their good-natured characters are just too old school. They never really interacted much over the years: the Hadids disliked seeing Bob’s dirty truck next to their fine luxury cars, the Stantons disliked Zaid throwing late night pool parties in the backyard, and so on. Neil did not like the neighbours either: stuck up elitists that thinks Neil is one nerdy loser that is only capable of hiding in the lab forever.

Back to the present moment, Neil had thought about using his drug on Zaid and simply make him forget about the images and his blackmail plans. But thinking about how he and his father always looked down on him and the Stantons, and how Zaid tries to expose and ruin his hard work, he decided that he is going to teach this kid a lesson of his lifetime and regret his stupid attempt at extorting them.

“What do you want, loser?” said Zaid, annoyed that this weirdo next door woke him up from his nap. He wanted to catch some sleep before heading out to the clubs tonight.

“I know you sent some, uh, ‘interesting’ pictures to Rob,” started Neil. The young neighbour’s face immediately changed to one of surprise and caution. Neil has to play his part very carefully in order to lure the young man into his trap. “I think I know what they are about, because you got him all stressed out right now.” He lied, but he needs to make it more convincing to his prey.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, just go away,” said Zaid defensively, a bit nervous that he might be caught.

“Relax, I’m not trying to report you or anything,” reassured Neil, “Actually, I want to make a deal with you.” Zaid looked puzzled, Neil carried on with his talk: “You’d think Rob is all that nice cool big brother and all, but I’ve caught him more than once doing his dirty gay stuff when his dad and brothers are not home,” continued Neil with his fake story. He could see that Zaid eased his composure a bit and picked up some interest in the story.

“After noticing it a few times, I secretly set up a pin hole camera in his room and, oh my god, what I saw can make every gay man around town drool over for days!” said Neil, playing along with a bit of dramatization and fag-bashing elements to make his plot more sellable to the straight macho kid.

“Really?!” responded Zaid, interested in what he’s hearing. “No kidding, man. I didn’t believe it too at first, but when I caught him in his living room the other night, I was like: ‘That’s fucking nasty shit!’” the young man whispered loudly, as if trying to keep the conversation low key.

Neil smiled approvingly, although behind the smile, his eyes and mind are those of a hungry wolf ready to jump on his unsuspecting prey. “I’ve been trying to find something to do with all this footage, but with me living in the same house it was really difficult to get something going anonymously. Then you came in at the right time. I want to partner with you where I give you the clips and you carry on blackmailing Rob, and then we can split the prize at the end. What do you think?” Neil pushed on the offer so that it sounds more genuine.

Zaid is definitely excited by what he’s hearing. He couldn’t believe that this nerdy weirdo was actually doing the same stuff like him and has all the same ideas of what he want to do with that fag brother Rob next door. This is getting much more fun than he originally thought. “You’ve got a deal, bud. Come on in,” he offered.

“You’re doomed, fuck head” Neil thought in his head as he shook the young man’s hand and stepped into his home. Now it would only be a matter of time before his clueless victim would succumb to his powerful drug and become another member of Neil’s growing circle of mind-controlled slaves. Only this case would be a bit different; whereas all his other slaves so far have been captured for Neil’s pure enjoyment, this one is for revenge, so he would not make it easy for this brat.

Zaid lead Neil through his plush home into the kitchen area and offered themselves a beer. Perfect opportunity, Neil thought. He asked Zaid to show him all of stuff that he had recorded of Rob and promised to show the arabic young man all of his videos that do not actually exist. When Zaid exited the kitchen to get his cell phone and camera from his room, Neil pulled out the bottle of his mind-control drug and carefully dropped a few drops into his victim’s beer on the counter. He calmly stepped back to his previous position as Zaid came back with his gadgets. Not wanting to lose any further chances, he quickly raised his bottle to toast with the young man, who reciprocated without hesitation. As he drank his beer, Neil watched from the corner of his eyes to make sure that the unsuspecting man drank the tainted beer as well. Once he saw that Zaid excitingly downed a few mouthfuls of his beer, Neil is satisfied that his plan has succeeded and continues drinking his own, now with different reasons to celebrate. Like the evil antagonist in a classic detective movie, Neil stopped playing his good person role and watched on with an evil expression as the unsuspecting Zaid slowly begins to fall to the effects of the drug. He stopped paying attention to all of the trash talk and big ideas that the kid was telling him.

Zaid is going through his camera looking for all the pictures he has of Rob’s sex act and showing them to his new partner in crime. For a moment, he felt as though Neil’s expression changed suddenly, but he didn’t think much about it and continued going through the pictures with him. After about the sixth picture, he started feeling a buzz in his head, could be just the beer he thought. After several more pictures, the buzzing intensified, he started to feel light-headed and a wave of tiredness suddenly washes over him. His head started spinning, he cannot concentrate anymore and his eyelids are feeling really heavy. He leans over to Neil for support, who helps him to a chair by the dining table. Just before he collapses, Zaid looks up to Neil and sees him smiling coldly back at him, sending a chill down his spine before darkness overcomes him.

* * *

Omar Hadid pulls into his driveway and was surprised to see his son’s car still there. Normally he would have been out clubbing by this time already, maybe he just wants an easy night for once. Sometimes he wished that his only son would be more interested in his business so that he can pass it onto him sooner, but then he’s still young and he just gotta do what young men do. He steps out of his car and stretches his back as he made his way to the front door, his designer suit not helping him soothe his tiredness. Tonight has been again one of those meaningless dinners where all the businesses and suppliers sat around the ballroom and are only interested to chat about all kinds of pointless crap but business. He is a man of results and does not care so much to waste time on things that will not bring him any results. But that’s how the rules go by here, so he just gotta play along to stay on top. Having been here for over 15 years and building his business from scratch, Omar knows very well that only the fittest survive, so he has learned his ways of getting what he wants, but also when to play by the rules to stay in the game. He’s turning 47 next month, but he’s not ready to slow down yet, especially since that bitch and his partner cheated on him and left together, he’s gotta show them he’s just as well without them. He also cannot let Zaid down, his son is all of his pride and hope so he needs to work hard to make sure he can give him all the best he could.

Stepping inside, Omar found Zaid sitting in the kitchen, like he was waiting for him. He also has a slightly dazed look on his face.

“How’s it going baba? Long night?” Zaid asked.

“Yeah, same old deal with these dinners,” responded Omar. He is more concerned about his son, he didn’t seem like his normal self: “Are you alright son? I thought you would be out tonight?”

“Oh...nah,” his son replied, momentarily stuttering on his words, but his voice and composure remained calm, “I’m too tired from the game today and have a bit of a headache. I made some tea, have some as well. It will help you relax.” Zaid offered quickly, so as to steer the conversation away.

Omar is still studying his boy sceptically, not totally convinced by his explanation. However, he didn’t want to push too much since he knows Zaid is old enough to deal with his problems and he knows his son wouldn’t like him nosing too much in his personal life. He is really tired from the boring evening and the soothing smell of the warm mint tea is indeed welcoming to him right now, so he gladly accepted it from his son. Zaid has already set out a cup on the table for him, as if he was expecting him, and eagerly filled his cup with fresh warm tea. Omar sits down by the table and slowly started sipping his cup of tea, casually chatting about his day while Zaid sat in front of him and listened quietly. No, more like he was just passively sitting there staring at him blankly; the boy didn’t even touched his own cup of tea. As he continued to enjoy his tea, Omar noticed that his son’s eyes seem to flicker oddly for a brief moment, and his hands tensed up and trembled slightly, but almost immediately they stopped and he was back to the strange calm composure. “Are you really alright, son?” he asked.

“Nothing, it’s just sore muscles,” Zaid answered with an almost mechanical smile.

Omar is wondering if his boy is doing drugs. But then he realizes that, while Zaid is a party boy, he trusts his son is smart enough about these things. Besides, even if he did, he wouldn’t be taking it at home to be caught by his dad.

As he continues drinking his tea and pondering about his son’s weird behaviour tonight, Omar gradually feels his eyelids becoming heavier, and before he finished his cup, he has already drifted off to a deep peaceful sleep, out of his own tiredness, and also under the effects of Neil’s drug in his tea.

* * *

Zaid sits in front of his father quietly and watches his dad slowly fall into the deep drug-induced sleep. He is screaming inside all this time, but his body completely suppressed his feelings from the outside. The last thing he remembered was showing his pictures of Rob to Neil and then he passed out suddenly. When he woke up again, he was still seated in the kitchen, but Neil was not around anymore. On the table in front of him, next to his phone and camera, was a small vial with some clear substance in it. Zaid wanted to take a look at it, but he couldn’t move his body. He panicked momentarily, thinking he might be paralyzed, but then he felt his hands raising to the table. However, instead of the mysterious bottle that he wanted to see, his hands grabbed his camera. His hands turned on the camera and started to go through the pictures and, to his surprise, began deleting every picture he had taken of his neighbour in the memory card. He tried to stop himself, but realized that somehow his mind has lost control of his own body, which seems to have taken on a life of its own. He cannot understand what was happening and was freaking out inside. He struggled in vain to stop his hands, to move his legs, to scream for help, all to no avail. From the outside, Zaid appeared as if he was just seated at ease at the kitchen table, quietly going through the pictures in his camera. Once “his body” has cleared all of Rob’s dirty pictures from his camera and cell phone, “Zaid” calmly returned his camera back to his bedroom and returned to the kitchen, made a pot of tea, set 2 cups on the table, sat down again and waited motionlessly for the next 45 minutes. As he sat in the kitchen, his mind, imprisoned in his own body, wondered what could happen next and praying that it was all just a bad dream. Slowly everything began to make sense in his mind: the pictures, the deal, the talk, the beer, and this bottle in front of him now...it was all a trap! It was Neil, that creepy loser that lives in the Stantons’ house next door! Zaid was furious and cursing himself inside for being so stupid in believing that fag wanted to side with him. He knew that guy does neuroscience type of research, so he must have drugged him and did something to control him like that....what kind of fucked up hypnosis has that fag done to him? Zaid’s thoughts slowly goes from anger to panic at the realization of his situation, but on the outside, despite all of the brainstorming in his head, he continued to remain seated at ease, staring aimlessly ahead, although one could see an occasional movement in his eyes, as he struggles to gain control of his body.

He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard his father come in. To his horror, Zaid saw his hand take the small bottle of Neil’s drug, quickly dropped a few drops in the empty cup and put it away just in time for his father to walk into the kitchen. He meant to call to his father for help, but instead, his body chatted calmly about benign things and offered the cup of drugged tea to his dad. Zaid’s inner self struggled desperately to stop his body and his dad from drinking the tea, but only a faint tremble of his hand appeared before the mental controls implanted in his subconscious quickly clamped down on him again.

After he was sure that his father was deep asleep, Zaid’s hands pulled out his phone again and dialed a number that he did not recognize. As soon as the call was picked up, he heard himself say: “He’s ready”. “Good boy” was all he heard from the other person and the call ended immediately. 5 minutes later, he heard his front door open and someone came inside. Sure enough, as Zaid had deduced earlier about his predicament, Neil walked into the kitchen and made his way over to the Hadid father/son with a satisfied smile. Zaid was fuming inside and wanted to beat the shit out of this creep, but his body betrayed him and just sat passively at the table. At the same time, he was also really scared about what might happen to him and his father next, with both of them incapacitated in their own home and a stranger coming in freely up to them. He really wished this was all just a bad dream and he would just wake up right now.