The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Family Matters

by tomozco

Chapter 9

It’s another nice laid back Sunday morning and Neil is relaxing at home with the Stanton family as they usually do. As he sat on the couch sipping another glass of the leftover morning piss brew from breakfast, Neil is enjoying the scene on the floor in front of him: all four Stanton men lying naked in a tight circle, with their faces buried in one another’s crotch, gently and quietly worshipping their cocks. Under their breaths, they are actually repeating continuously the mind reinforcement training that Neil has taught them: “Neil is my master, I am Neil’s Jockey Slave, I obey Neil, I worship Neil’s cock, I worship jock cocks for Neil, Neil is my master...". As they continue to mindlessly recite the training program, all four guys maintain the same pace throughout and their heads even bob on each other’s cock in perfect unison. Their cocks are kept hard throughout the session, but they cannot cum until the end of the session. After they complete their 45-minute cock worship program, the family would move onto the ass worship program where they would move onto their hands and knees and bury their faces into each other’s butt while reciting a similar script for the ass. Once the ass training is done, they would then switch to the similar session for feet worship, piss, .... and so on for the entire morning until lunch time or when Neil stops them. Even though Neil is pretty sure that his control on the family is pretty much unbreakable by now, he still wants to regularly reinforce his training and to be sure that there is absolutely no chance whatsoever that their conscious minds could break loose of his control. This weekly training session that he has devised has now become a bit like the Stantons’ own “Sunday mass”, only their devoted subject of worship is in reality anything but loving and graceful.

As he watched the loving family intently going about their Sunday “prayers”, Neil reflected on his time ever since he came to the Stanton family. It has been quite a journey for himself, with the help of the neurological drug that he had developed, which he has by now kept it secretly for his own personal use. He didn’t imagine that his little test on the Stanton family could turn his darkest fantasies into this reality in front of him now. Over the years, with the iron fist that he was able to put on the Stantons’ minds, Neil became increasingly confident in his mind control abilities and bold in acting out his sexual desires on his slaves. Gradually, he expanded his subjects to their close family and friends, and then, slowly but determined, his stable of slaves eventually went exponential from there on.

The Stanton’s have now moved onto their next position in their circle, by holding the feet of the person opposite him up to his face, and are ready to continue with the foot worship chapter of their reinforcement training. As he continues to watch them, with his hard dick in hand, Neil reflected on his “achievements” over the years in building up his current “army” of mind-controlled sex slaves he had acquired through the members of the Stanton and Hadid families.

* * *

Stanton Construction Inc.

Soon after he had taken control of Pablo, the sexy Venezuelan who is the head of the crew at Bob’s construction company, Neil gained more confidence at how easy it is to get people to fall under his control. He is eager to expand his control to other hot men beyond this household. He thought about where would be an easy source for him to experiment his idea and decided to start with the hunky construction workers at Stanton Construction Inc. He had passed by Bob’s crew working on various building sites across town a number of times and found a number of the guys quite to his liking. He figured that having the boss and crew lead under his control would provide a safe controlled environment to test the waters, and given that there are only about a dozen guys in the whole company, it should be easily manageable.

Over the course of two weeks, Neil provided samples of his mind control drug along with a recording containing his induction program to Bob and Pablo and instructed them to gradually spike their staff’s drinks and make them listen to the tape. With that, Bob called out a general staff meeting to all the guys, explaining that it was for some health and safety briefing that everyone has to go through. The next morning, all twelve foremen showed up at the office and waited in the main boardroom for their boss to go over the safety training. Bob and Pablo then walked into the meeting room with coffee and donuts that they brought for everyone. Bob has always been a generous boss and is well-liked by his crew, so the guys accepted the drinks as usual without any suspicion. As Bob was busy setting up the A/V system at the front of the room, Pablo was casually chatting with the guys about unimportant things, everybody sipping their coffees and having a donut. However, by the time Bob has connected his computer to the room’s speakers and turned around, the chatter has already died down and he could see that everyone around the room is now slumped in their chair, including Pablo, peacefully asleep under the effects of Neil’s drug in the coffees. For Bob, nothing appears to be out of place, he rationalized that the guys must have just fallen asleep while waiting for him. He is sure that as soon as he gets the training going (he is also convinced that it is really just a safety training for work), they will all be up and attentive. He took a few sips from his cup of coffee, turned down the lights and pressed play on the training file on his computer. As the familiar and soothing voice of Neil fills the meeting room, Bob took another drink at his coffee and his eyes gradually became heavier, and the last words his ears registered before darkness draped over him was: “...you will obey...”

For the remainder of that two-week training period, everyone would gather in the board room every morning, drink up their drugged coffees and listen to Neil’s programming. After a few initial introductory training sessions to instil his control over their minds, Neil then gradually provided new training programs with additional commands every other day for Bob to play in the morning sessions. At the end of each day, Pablo would round up the guys on site into his van to listen to another reinforcement program from Neil. As soon as the reinforcement is over, they would wake up with no memory of it and everybody part ways back into their normal lives for the night.

By the end of those two weeks, the induction had been flawless and the fate of everyone at Stanton Construction Inc. had been sealed under Neil’s complete authority. The entire crew gathered at the Stanton’s house on that Friday night for Neil’s final inspection and blessing. Arriving straight from the site, all twelve foremen stood at attention in two lines in the living room. Upon seeing his new stock, he is sure that all of them have already fallen deep into his control; all of their faces are slack with no expression, and eyes staring ahead vacantly. Satisfied with the good work by Bob and Pablo, Neil rewarded the two by having them 69 with each other nonstop in the back corner of the living room for the rest of the evening.

Back to his blue-collar slave crew, Neil smiled approvingly that everyone is dressed rather “appropriately” for their first greeting with their new master: they all wore their work boots and socks on their feet, tool belt around the waist with a black jockstrap underneath, topped off by their safety hat on their head, and....nothing else. Most of the guys are in their 30s, with a few in their 40s, like Frank, the dark-haired, olive-skinned 43-year old Italian who is the assistant crew lead and a long-time employee to Bob. Like Pablo and some of the older guys in the crew, he is fairly bulky, but still relatively in good shape given the daily manual labour. Rounding off the crew is also a few young apprentices in their 20s like Brian, who is 24 with Scottish roots and with a tanned, lean muscular frame. He is a recent community college grad who has only started working for Bob just over a year ago.

As Bob and Pablo continued to “reward” each other with their intense 69 in the corner, Neil spent much of the evening “tasting” his newly-acquired slaves: going from one foreman to next, savouring their mouth, dick, ass, feet and all over their bodies. The guys remained standing at attention for the entire night in their obscene outfit as their bodies are being helplessly molested by Neil. Their minds are completely oblivious and detached from their surroundings, lost in a continuous loop of the training reinforcement program that Neil has implanted in their heads through the audio tapes. As Neil touched each of them, they would robotically say their names and personal background information out loud, including their sex lives history and other intimate details, all the while Neil has his way with their body. After Neil has made out with all of the foremen, he decided to unload his wet hard cock into Frank’s mouth, who mechanically swallowed the huge load as instructed. Once he has relieved his load, Neil gathered everyone and spelled out the new “workplace etiquette” that he has specifically designed for Bob and his staff to follow during their work hours. Some of the stronger-willed guys still showed some resistance and showed confusion at the commands at first, but Neil was very patient and repeated the reinforcement training a few times until all of their minds are sufficiently open and uninhibited to fully accept his twisted instructions. Once Neil was certain that everyone has fully retained his instructions, he released them for the night.

From then on, working at Stanton Construction Inc. was never the same again, even though nothing is thought to be out of the ordinary for Bob and his staff. On any typical morning, the workers would arrive at their work site as usual. Depending on which site they are being assigned to, either Frank or Pablo would be there to meet up with them as the supervisor and go over the usual briefing for the day. However, where in the old days they would be chatting openly out on the site, now the guys would all meet up inside at the back of Pablo or Frank’s cargo van. As Pablo or Frank go through the items of his briefing, the crew of the day (usually 5-6 guys for each) would listen in intently while they sip their morning coffee as they normally do, but with one difference: all of them have their flies open with their hard cock out and one hand casually stroking it. At the suggestion of Neil, one item is added to the end of these briefing sessions: “stress relief”. As part of the new “workplace etiquette” implemented by Neil, it was suggested that the crew supervisor would help his staff relief their daily stress first thing in the morning so that the guys can be more focused and energetic in performing their work throughout the day. With that, the supervisor would put aside his meeting notes and crawl over to the first guy and swallow his already hard cock. Once the first guy has released his “stress” into his mouth, the supervisor moves on through the rest of the crew within the cramped interior of the van, until all of his crew has properly relieved their stress in his mouth. There is no sense of any sexual activity with this, they only understand this to be a purely relaxation exercise, and everyone continues to go about their normal work day as soon as they step out of the car.

Given Stanton Construction is a small business, controlling its expenses is important. As a result, Neil suggested that the company’s new practice would be to eliminate the use of those bulky portable toilets on site. Instead, the crew supervisor would be there again to help his staff with their bathroom needs. Throughout the day, if any of the crew needs to take a leak, he would let Pablo or Frank know. They would either go to a discreet spot within the construction site, or into the van, where the worker could then release his bladder into the supervisor’s mouth. They have been convinced that this would be the most economical and clean way to take care of the toilet needs. Not only does it save them from having to put in a mobile toilet, it would also ensure that the sites are always kept clean and fresh.

At the end of lunch time, Pablo or Frank would again offer “stress relief” as well as “bathroom break” for those who need it again before returning to work.

At the end of the work day, everyone would gather up inside the supervisor’s van again to recap the day’s activities and to discuss anything to report on. By this time, it has been a long hard day for the guys for standing and walking around the site all day. Therefore, Neil suggested that the supervisor should give the guys a good foot rub to ease their tiredness and to thank them for their hard work. As the workers recapped their day and chatted casually amongst themselves, the supervisor pulls up a foot of one of the guys and quickly unlace his work boot. Once the boot comes off, he would immediately plunge his nose onto the socked foot and begin to sniff away the pungent odour of sweat and leather. As he vacuums out the foot smell, he would also use the tip of his nose to rub the worker’s foot with small circular motion to soothe the sore muscles. Once he is satisfied that the foot odour is sufficiently cleaned up, the supervisor would pull off the sock and proceed to give the foot a thorough tongue bath, sucking off each toe and licking every inch of the foot, making sure to clean out all of the dirt and sweat accumulated over the day. When one foot is done, the process is repeated with the other foot, and then so on with all remaining pairs of feet in the van. Over time, the air inside the van is gradually filled with the odour of feet and sweat as the foremen’s shoes are removed one by one, although none of the guys seem to mind about the stale stinky atmosphere (as Neil has instructed). Both Pablo or Frank, being normal straight men, would occasionally gag by instinct on a particularly smelly pair of feet, but they would carry on as they believe that this is their gesture of care and gratitude to thank the guys for their hard work. Their minds rationalized that it is only normal that their feet would be smelly after a long day of labouring, so there is nothing worth complaining about and they should actually make extra effort to clean those feet to make his workers more comfortable.

As soon as the supervisors are done cleaning the workers’ feet, everyone bid their goodbyes for the night and the guys can go back to their “normal” lives, to their wives/girlfriends, kids, buddies, etc. Outside of their work place, all of the workers still went about their ordinary lives as they always had, with no memory of any of the perverted acts that Neil had enforced on them. Neil decided to limit his control as such to maintain discretion as it would be too risky otherwise.

Unfortunately, the work day is not quite over yet for Pablo and Frank, who still have to report back to Bob at the office to go over the day’s events at their respective sites. As soon as everyone is present, Bob would shut and lock his office door and pull up his chair from around his desk to sit with his two staff in a circle. Once everyone is seated, they would proceed to remove their shoes and then lean back in their chairs and stretch their socked feet out into the other two guys’ face, such that each man would have one foot from each of the other two men in his face, forming a three-way foot triangle. Before beginning their meeting, the three men would first spend 30 minutes “freshening up” each other’s feet, again sniffing out all of the sweat and stink from them. During this time, there is dead silence in the office, except for the heavy breathing and sniffing sounds from the three men’s faces buried behind each other’s large socked feet. There are no sexual feelings in any of them; they are fully focused only on sucking out the sweat and smell from the feet in front of them. Just like with the other staff they just serviced, the smell may be repulsive for their senses, but they have been made to believe that this is also precisely the reason they need to help each other get rid of this uncleanness, so it is a serious part of their job. The three middle-aged men basically remain rigidly in their awkward position for the entire time, only their heads would be moving slightly as their noses rub all over the feet to clean out the smell.

Once their feet are sufficiently “freshened”, they can then move on to their daily debriefing chat. As per Neil’s new “workplace etiquette”, this meeting would occur as such: everyone must first remove the other guys’ socks to make everyone more comfortable for the discussion. The key to effective teamwork and successful business is to connect with your staff and be in touch in order to establish good communication amongst everyone. As per Neil’s suggestion, Bob, Pablo and Frank wholeheartedly believe that they should therefore literally be “in touch” physically with one another during these meetings in order to fully understand each other, and the most effective way to establish this “connection” is by linking their mouths through to each other’s feet. (While Bob accepted the idea right away, the other two didn’t fully take in the command right away, and Neil spent an extra hour of reinforcement to get the suggestions to fully sink in to all of their minds) As absurd as it sounds, but they are now convinced that by connecting to each other’s mouth with their feet, the messages expressed by the speaker will then be transmitted via their feet, coursing through their entire body before reaching their brains, and this would allow them to fully process and absorb the discussion, thereby be more effective in understanding the conversations. The way it works is that when one is talking, he must bring the other two’s feet up over his face, such that he is speaking directly into the soles of their feet. At the same time, the other two would be constantly sucking and licking the speaker’s foot. The mouth must not lose contact with the foot in order to maintain the “channel of communication”. The monthly staff meeting eventually occurred in a similar way as well: the entire company would lay on the floor in the main boardroom in a head to feet circle, where everyone would firmly rest their bare feet on the face of the next guy. Everything that is said in the meeting would be seamlessly “transmitted” through their feet and mouth to everyone at the meeting. Neil would sometimes sneak in to one of their meetings and be amused by the ridiculous scene. None of the guys would acknowledge his presence (unless of course he calls out the trigger word), since he is obviously not “in the loop” of the meeting, which is the only thing they are solely focused on as long as their feet are in each other’s face.

As soon as their “end of day” discussion is over, Bob, Pablo and Frank can then too go back to their normal lives outside of work, and thus concludes a typical work day at Stanton Construction Inc.