The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Family Matters

by tomozco

Chapter 10

* * *

Hadid Imports Co. Ltd.

Basing on the success that he had on his experiment with the guys at Bob Stanton’s company, Neil gained more confidence in his desire in expanding his harem of slaves and is eager to seek out for his next batch. However, he still wanted to keep it to a small controlled environment so it is easier for him to monitor the progress and experiment with his skills. Therefore, he quickly laid his eyes on his next target, one which shares a similar setting as his last experiment: Hadid Imports Co. Ltd.

Through the capture of the Hadids, Neil previously learned that Omar’s company is a small trading firm with its own office in the warehousing district. Upon further probing Omar on his office setup, he learned that the company currently employs 15 persons, all of which are men, in addition to the reception lady and Omar himself.

When he had laid out his plans, Neil went over to the Hadid’s home to give Omar the instructions to start things going. He entered the house as if it was his own (in a way it is by now) and casually walked up to Omar watching TV in the living room, sitting as usual on his “special lazy chair” that is Zaid. Zaid heard the door, fully knowing who it could be and moaned softly under his father’s feet, fearing his evil master might force them to play out another random nasty task. Omar also saw Neil walk up to him, but his programming forced him to remain in place and not react physically to Neil’s presence. Neil took another opportunity to tease the father and son a bit before putting them under and started feeding Omar his instructions to take over his company. Using the same approach as he did with Stanton Construction, Neil asked Omar to initiate the induction session at their next monthly general meeting, which is coming the following Monday and require that every one of his staff be present at that meeting. Once he elaborated all of the tasks to Omar, Neil left him with a bottle of his neuro drug and a flash disk of his induction program, and woke the pair up.

As he opened his eyes again, Omar noticed that the time was already 9:30pm and the normal programming kicked in again since it was already past bed time. He quickly turned off the TV, and both Hadids rose from the floor and made their way up to the bedroom for the night, all in one calm, coordinated motion, completely ignoring Neil’s presence physically (though they are still aware that he is there). Passing by the study room, Omar absentmindedly put the two items from Neil into his work bag, before rejoining Zaid in his bed. By the time Neil reached the front door, he could already hear the sounds of the bed creaking and muffled moaning. He smiled as he shut the door behind him.

Monday morning arrived and Omar Hadid got to the office a bit earlier to set up for the monthly meeting. He managed to get everyone to attend; it was really only the sales teams that were more frequently in and out to meet with clients, but it wasn’t too much trouble convincing the guys with a call from Omar’s authoritative tone. When he got in, there was no one else at the office yet, so Omar took the opportunity to prepare a large pot of arabic tea, which he then casually laced it with a few drops of Neil’s drug. He realized that this was the same method that he was drugged by his own son and subsequently converted into Neil’s slave. However, his subconscious conditioning did not allow his conscious mind to stop his actions. Omar is therefore fully aware that he will be witnessing the enslavement of his entire office through his own hands, but he is completely powerless to stop it.

By now, Omar and Zaid have grown to become a bit numb to the homosexual and perverted acts that are instilled on them by Neil and have become more or less complacent in just going through the motions without much thought about it (their conscious minds just tuning out mostly). They are simply resolved to their misery and gave up trying to fight against the unnatural urges. They are sometimes also becoming confused as the separation between the mind control and their true feelings is slowly becoming more blurred.

Everyone has made their way into the upstairs main boardroom before 9AM for the monthly meeting; noboby dared to be late for the meeting for fear of being scorned by Mr. Hadid. The boss is the ultimate authority figure at Hadid Imports, Omar Hadid is a great man to work for as he looks after his business well, but is also a tough man to work with, where most of the time is his way or the highway, and he has no time for bullshit. For Omar, these people are only here to help him make money, and not for him to babysit. They deliver what he wants or they are out, as simple as that. But today is a bit different, deep down inside, he is desperately begging wholeheartedly for his staff to go away and not show up, but none of that could be detected on his usual stern-looking face as he stood quietly at the front of the room. He doesn’t have any personal feelings about his employees, but he still wouldn’t want to ruin the lives of these innocent people and suffer the same fate as him and his son.

As the staff filed into the meeting room, they noticed a slight difference: in past meetings, Mr. Hadid would typically be seated at his seat at the head of the table busy staring at his laptop or cellphone. But today, he stood by his seat at the table and is pouring tea into a set of cups, enough for everyone, laid out in front of his laptop. Subtle stares and shrugs of confusion were exchanged amongst the guys as they settled into their seats and waited for the boss to say something. Louise, the reception girl who has long had the hots for Zaid, proactively approached Omar to help out, hoping naively to build up a positive impression on his boss and eventually gets her way with his hot son. However, Omar simply told her coldly to distribute the cups to everyone, without even glancing up at her. Slightly disappointed, the girl helped pass out the cups of tea around the room, to the quiet chuckles of some of the guys who knew well what the silly girl was up to.

Once everyone has settled down with their cup of tea, Omar began talking. He made up a story about this being a sample from a new blend of tea from the Middle-East that he had found out about, and he wanted everyone to try it out to see if it is good and if it would be worthwhile for the company to market it here. This struck the guys around the table as a bit odd, as Mr. Hadid was usually quite confident about the quality of the products that he would market and very rarely asked his staff for their opinion like that. However, not wanting to question their boss, they went along with the tasting and everyone took a few sips of the tea and assessed the taste. They found the tea to be nice, but there was really nothing particularly special about it (of course they won’t realize that it is simply some normal mint tea that Omar got from home), but not wanting to downright reject their boss, and considering the unusual attention given to the product, the guys just nodded quietly and smiled to give the affirmative response.

Omar, on the other hand, was not looking for this kind of response at all. In fact, as he watched his staff drink up the drugged tea, his conscious mind inside was screaming for them to not swallow that poison. But at the same time, his subconscious, at the control of Neil’s programming, was scanning the room to make sure that everyone has drank the tea so that he could move on to the next steps. He is torn internally by his in-fighting minds, but none of that is apparent to others as his body continued to maintain that quiet and imposing stance at the front of the boardroom.

After everyone has provided their feedback, Omar began to give an elaborate speech about the history and background of this tea, where did the leaves came from, how are they grown and prepared, etc... Of course none of it is true, but he just found himself going on and on passionately about this fictitious tea product as if it was the most prized tea there could be, all this to make his scheme more believable to his “victims” and make time for the drug to take effect. Surely, as he droned on with his talk, the unsuspecting guys around the room started dozing off gradually under the effects of Neil drug, and within five minutes everyone of Omar’s staff has their heads slumped in a deep sleep. Omar stopped his bullshit and his body moved calmly to carry out the next, and most important step of Neil’s conversion plan.

First, Omar lifted Louise the reception girl and carried her out of the meeting room into the nearest office. He placed her into a chair, pulled out an MP3 player from his pocket and placed it over her ears and hit “Play” on the device. She is obviously not one of Neil’s targeted subjects, so Neil set up a separate program to leave her out of the loop, but would still ensure that his game plan can move on smoothly. Omar shut the office door and returned to the boardroom to join the rest of the guys for their “big training”.

When he returned to the meeting room, he locked the door behind him and making sure that everyone is still deeply asleep, he dimmed the lights and set up the audio program on his laptop. Omar sat down at the front of the room and took one last look at his employees in front of him, now helplessly ensnarled into Neil’s mental trap and about to be converted into depraved gay sex slaves like himself. His conscious mind sighed in despair inside his body, resigned to this reality and accepted the fate. His body picked up the cup of now cold tea beside his computer and gulped down the contents at once. His hand then went to the laptop and hit “Play” on the media player and Omar closed his eyes. As his consciousness drifted away, he could hear Neil’s familiar voice over the boardroom’s speakers.

For the rest of the week, the same reinforcement training was repeated everyday for the entire company. However, this time around, given that most of the staff work within the office at most times, an enclosed and much more private space, Neil wanted to intensify the reinforcement process so he could get his “results” much quicker than the last time. Therefore, everyday for that week, all of the staff gathered in the staff boardroom at 9AM and 4PM to receive their double-daily rounds of reinforcement training (Louise would also do her own training in another private room). For Omar, because he was subjected to the same training program as everyone, it overrode his previous programming, so at least for his training at the office, he no longer has any conscious awareness of it (or the actions would be rationalized as reasonable) just like the others; perhaps it may be a good thing for him. For the guys on the sales team that need to be in and out of the office more frequently, they would take a copy of the audio program with them and would run it in their car once they have some free time. From his experience with the Stanton and Hadid families, Neil was fairly confident that the effects of his drug are quite effective and this kind of extensive training program was not really necessary, but given the amount of people being inducted at once and remotely, it was better to play it safe to make sure nothing fell out of order.

It was finally time for Neil to claim his latest prize, and a “Special Staff Meeting” was called the following week for all employees to attend again. This time there was no more persuasion needed from Omar; everybody eagerly adjusted their schedules to free up the entire afternoon for this important meeting, even though no one could seem to pinpoint the exact topic of the meeting.

For the entire week, Neil had been waiting anxiously, like a kid waiting for his present, for this meeting day to come, so he could finally see his latest batch of slaves up close. At five minutes past 1PM, he arrived at the office of Hadid Imports Co. Ltd. in Zaid’s car. He had the younger Hadid chauffeur him straight from the university. Before stepping out of the car, he gave Zaid a passionate french kiss, much to the young man’s disgust although his face remained expressionless on the outside. Zaid did however manage to make a minor frown (major disgust inside) when Neil instructed him to head home and spend the rest of the evening at the Stanton’s house, where he is to serve as their urinal for the night, and he must clean all of their feet and asses before he could return home. Neil smiled with satisfaction as he watched poor Zaid drive away onto his unwilling evening plan.

As Neil stepped into the reception area at Hadid Imports, having never seen his face, Louise did not initially recognize the Master’s arrival, so she just greeted her normally as with any typical visitor. But as soon as she heard the Voice, she instantly realized who he was and immediately stood up and greeted Neil with the highest respect, since she knows that the Voice, and this man associated with it, has the utmost divine power within this office and must be respected at all times. Neil was happy with the reaction. As mentioned, he was not interested in getting a woman into his circle of slaves, but didn’t mean for her to lose her job either. So he simply instructed her to recognize Neil’s authority at the office, but she will completely ignore any strange happenings with the other staff at the company and carry on her reception duties as normal. In fact, she was simply prohibited from going up to the office area so as to “not interrupt company operations”. She is to communicate with the other guys only via telephone or when they came down to talk to her. She will also have the role of preventing any other unauthorized people from accessing the office area upstairs, unless indicated by the guys upstairs or Neil; all clients and visitors must only meet with the staff in the guest meeting rooms downstairs behind the reception area.

Neil instructed Louise to go home for the day and lock the front door behind her, as the office will be “closed to visitors for an important internal meeting” for the rest of the afternoon.

With his own access card (obediently provided by Omar), Neil passed through the secured door that leads to the stairs heading up to the private office area of the company. At the top of the stairs, Neil opened another door and entered the main office area. The space is modest in size and decoration, but well organized. There are ten cubicle desks in the main area facing the entrance, a row of private offices to the right of the door, and Omar’s office is all the way at the end of that hallway. To the left of the entrance is a small pantry/sitting area and washrooms, and the staff boardroom is located down this end of the hallway. At the moment, Neil is happy with what he is seeing: the office is empty and dead silent, except for a ringing phone that went unanswered, and no one can be seen at any of the cubicles or offices. He took a quick tour across the office to make sure all of the desks are empty, and saw more signs that gave him more confidence of another successful induction: in each of the cubicles and offices, he could see a pair of dress pants hanging on the coat hangers (and Neil was sure that the pants of the offices with a closet would similarly be hanging in there as well).

Nodding approvingly as he made his way around the offices, Neil headed straight for the staff boardroom at the other end of the hallway, where the “special staff meeting” is supposedly happening. He pushed open the doors to the meeting room and couldn’t contain his excitement from what he saw inside. Even though he was the one who commanded the setup, but seeing it in person still feels surreal and exciting. There, inside the dimly lit boardroom, was all of the male employees of Hadid Imports, seated quietly at their usual spots around the large wooden table, but this time on the table instead of the chairs around it. All of them are facing outwards, with a blank expression on their faces. They are all neatly dressed in their shirts, suits and ties, as well as their thin dress socks and fine leather shoes...except for their pants: 16 pairs of bare legs crouched up on the table in seated-squat position, with their hands resting on their knees and legs spread wide open, exposing the black jockstraps and ass crack for all to see. Neil could see that their dress shirts have also been neatly tucked into their black jockstrap, as he has instructed. This had in fact been their standard dress code inside the office for the past week and nobody sensed anything odd about it. The normally large conference table now seemed too small and overcrowded with 16 grown men seated on it in their obscene positions: everyone’s arms and legs are touching the other guy on either side and their backs are also pushed up against those on the other side of the table.

Neil turned on the lights and shut the door to the meeting room and approached the table of the ridiculously dressed men. He paced around them, observed the mindless guys slowly, like a collector admiring his latest art piece. Their faces were slack, eyes staring off to the far unseen distance, and only their lips were having the slightest of movements as they continuously recited their mind control training inside. As is the typical case with small ethnic businesses, a larger portion of the staff are also of Middle-Eastern origins as their boss, although there are also a few of Mediterranean and European descent. All of them are fine masculine men of various nature, but a few of them caught Neil’s eyes a bit more over the others.

After he was done with his round of visual inspection, it was then time for Neil to move onto his customary “physical” inspection of each guy individually. He made his way back to the end of the table and decided to begin his intimate inspection with the most junior staff in the group, and sat down on the chair in front of 22-year old Anthony, a part-time intern in the Accounts Department. Anthony is a second-year Accounting student from out of town studying at the local university, so this job is a great opportunity for him to pay for his living here and get some experiences for his resume. He is Italian, standing at 5ft11, with light brown hair cropped short, and glasses. His clean, innocent boyish preppy look, and that sweet smile makes up for his attractiveness. Anthony is not a regular sports or workout guy, so his body is not very hairy or toned, and is on the lean side, but not overly skinny either. He is generally a soft spoken, easygoing guy from a middle-class family, with no ego attitude and is well-liked by the guys at the office, willing to show him the ropes on the job.

His clothing also matches with his looks: simple checkered shirt and khaki slacks (those are hanging at his cubicle right now), with plain leather shoes and black cotton dress socks to complete the outfit. Neil touched Anthony’s pale skinned leg and said: “Good job, Office Jock”. Upon hearing the trigger phrase, Anthony stopped his recital of the mental training and stretched his naked legs forward, which are then at perfect face level for Neil, who is seated in the chair facing Anthony. As Neil began to remove the intern’s shoes to savour those hot sweaty feet, Anthony began to robotically describe all of his personal background details to Neil, including his sexual experiences (not much actually, and still a virgin).

As soon as he was done with worshipping those smooth size 10 feet, Neil dove right into the kid’s crotch. With the guys seated on the table makes it the perfect position for him to play with their crotches comfortably from the chair. He rubbed and smothered his face on Anthony’s jockstrap-covered privates until he is hard, then tugged down the elastic band so that the pulsing dick and balls sprang out in Neil’s face. At 7in long, the intern’s uncut dick is slender and straight like a good-old popsicle. His balls hang just below his healthy bush of dark pubic hair, which Neil tugged and knead in his right hand as he hungrily swallowed Anthony’s throbbing cock all the way down. This being his first true sexual experience, the kid didn’t last very long and shot a huge load into Neil’s mouth within about five minutes. Once he has squeezed out all of the juice from Anthony’s spent virgin dick, Neil stood up and locked his lips with the young man and twirled the mix of cum and spit between their mouths. Neil stepped back and looked at poor Anthony: his face is still blank and innocent, but there is spit and his own cum smeared all over his lips, his spent cock laying openly from his jock and his bare feet hung from the table still glistened with Neil’s spit from his worshipping. Neil realized that the sweet innocent Italian boy had just lost his virginity in his mouth and he wasn’t even aware of it at all! The thought of corrupting such a well-behaved, good-natured young man somehow excited Neil’s twisted mind. He smiled at Anthony, gently tapped his smooth face one more time and moved on to his next victim.

Walking around the table of frozen men, Neil decided to settle for Brian as his next prize. He squeezed his strong thigh and whispered the trigger phrase in his ear and settled down in the chair in front of the Sales Manager as the man puts his feet out towards his Master as per the instructions. While Neil unlaced those brown leather shoes and began rubbing his nose all over his dark blue patterned socks on those size 10 thick meaty feet, Brian began to recite his personal background out loud. Brian is 39 and happily married with 2 young kids. He is 5ft10, 190lbs, with beautiful green eyes from his Irish background and dark brown hair, which he kept shaved clean since a couple of years ago because it was thinning out too much, though he now maintains a trimmed goatee. He played baseball and hockey during his younger years, so he still maintains that bulky physique with regular workouts, although a bit of a “dad bod” has developed over time with that slight beer gut around the waist. He is one of three Sales Managers at Hadid Imports and has been very successful in setting up deals for the company with some major retailers in the mainstream markets, beyond the ethnic circle. He leads two sales clerk under his team, Zack and Jerry, rounding up the rest of the White guys in the office. He is generally a well-rounded person and knows his place in this company very well (being the White guy in this mostly Arabic firm). He knows how to play the game and keeps a smooth yet competitive relationship with the other two Sales Managers, Yasser and Mohammed.

As Brian finished describing his personal profile, Neil had also finished with his thorough tongue job on Brian’s feet and moved on to pull out the manager’s cock from his “regulation” black jock. Neil gave it a few tugs and strokes and the cock quickly grew to its full 8in. The cock is meaty like his body, slightly curved upwards and circumcised with a nice big mushroom head, which was quickly oozing precum as it was teased by its new Master. Neil wasted no time in devouring the thick member and sucked on it feverishly. Brian lasted quite a bit longer than the inexperienced Anthony, a good 15 minutes before he tightened up his muscles and exploded into Neil waiting mouth. Like he said in his own introduction, even though his sexual encounters with his wife had been more infrequent ever since the kids were born, he still jerked off on a regular basis so he wasn’t all that pent up afterall. Brian’s mind reverted back to the training program again as Neil moved away onto the next staff.

Yasser was the next in line. He is dressed in a slim cutting charcoal suit, black shirt and matching tie, and a pair of thin navy blue dress socks along with his designer brown leather shoes at the end of those hairy muscular long legs. At 34, he is the youngest of the sales managers but certainly not the weakest, and his appearance can be described as a living Egyptian prince. A veteran volleyball player since high school, which he continues to play regularly, he stands 6ft2, 190lbs, with proportionately long limbs and a lean sculpted silhouette. With lightly-tanned skin, jet black wavy hair trimmed in a stylish crew cut, and well-defined facial features and a charming smile, Yasser is screaming hotness and manliness. On top of that, he also has the personality and brains to go with it. Smart, sharp, funny, he is an extreme social animal that can get into conversations with anyone and a womanizer that gets girls instantly turned on in clubs and wakes up in the morning with a different woman each time. This outgoing personality has also helped him move up his career quickly. When he was still just a clerk under Mohammed, he proactively dealt with the clients and sought out any potential new ones, building connections and eventually moving them under his own account, allowing him to propel himself to the manager position in just five years’ time. His plan was to work some more at Hadid Imports, and then eventually set up his own business and taking all of his clients with him.

As Neil was rubbing his face in those wide size 13 feet and inhaling deeply between those long hairy toes, he heard Yasser spill out his career plans and realized that this guy is actually one sneaky prick trying to steal his boss’ clients. Neil decided that he has to put a stop to that. Besides, he can’t afford to lose this fine specimen of manhood from his stable of slaves. So he quickly rewired Yasser’s thoughts and put an end to his plans to leave the company ever. The young manager’s face blanked out, blinked a few times as his memory is rearranging, and then mumbled “Yes Master”, before returning to the previous relaxed state again. Satisfied that his commands have been well-received, Neil moved on to savour Yasser’s thick cock, which stood 8in long, thick and straight, with a thick bush at its base and hefty hanging balls. Neil had to stretch his mouth to try and accommodate as much of the juicy Egyptian sausage as he could. Being a regular player, Yasser’s sex drive was fairly high and was ready to shoot in no time, choking Neil along the way as he pumped a massive load of viscous cum down his throat.

And so it goes on for the next 2 hours as Neil went from one man to the next until all of the bare feet were hanging from the table, all 16 dicks have been drained, the meeting room floor was littered with dress shoes and socks, and the air permeated with the smell of sweat, sex and cum. The employees of Hadid Imports and their boss, Omar, still sat idly on the table, as relaxed and peaceful as they were 2.5 hours ago. Satisfied with his feast on the guys’ sexy feet and dicks, and loaded with a belly full of hot sweet cum, Neil got everybody’s attention again and proceeded to lay out his plans for their “new order of behaviour” inside the office. With their minds completely open, the men were defenceless in accepting these “new rules” as they are being etched into their subconscious minds, helplessly reshaping them all into a new group of gay sex muppets for Neil’s own enjoyment.

A month went by since that initiation day, and another Monday morning came again and a fresh start to another new week since the beginning of the “new order” at the office of Hadid Imports. A typical day at the office like this one begins with everyone showing up to work at around 9AM sharp. As they come in, they all say their usual hello to Louise the receptionist before heading up to the office. Her role now, aside from being the receptionist, is also to sacredly guard the door to the office floor on the upper level and prevent anyone (including herself) from going up those stairs, unless instructed by Omar or the Voice of the Master.

For the other staff, as soon as they entered the secured door to the office, which has been replaced with a metal door, the first thing is to promptly remove their pants, even before they walk up the stairs. They realized that as soon as they entered the secured area and that heavy metal door shuts behind them, their pants suddenly become unbearably hot and itchy on their legs, which would only get exponentially worse with each step they go up the stairs, so bad that they would almost want to rip off their pants half way up. So naturally, everyone would just automatically take off their pants as soon as they pass through the door in order to stay comfortable at work.

Once they make their way to their cubicle or office, with their bag, coffee, breakfast, ... and their pants in hand, they would set all of their stuff down, hang up their pants and/or coat, and start up their computer. As the machine is loading up, and before they can sit down, the staff needs to open the locked drawer at their desks and retrieve one very important item: a nice black rubber 7in dildo moulded to the shape of Neil’s cock. Neil had instructed Zaid, a week after that fateful “final conversion day”, to go make the custom order for 16 dildos at a fetish gear shop in the Gay Quarter, much to the young man’s embarrassment. He made up an excuse as it being a soccer team prank, to which the store owner raised his eyebrows and gave Zaid funny looks.

The guys at the office have been convinced that they won’t be able to sit comfortably on their chair and concentrate on work unless this “comforter” was used. The underlying belief is that they know that this is a precious gift from their Master, and it represents His strength and “support”, but most importantly, His presence “in” them constantly. The guys carefully take out the rubber dick from the drawer and fix its base into the hole that had been specifically cut out in the seat of their chairs for this, so that it stands proudly at the centre of the chair. Next, they need to properly lubricate the “comforter” before they can install themselves on it. What lubricant could be more natural and safe for your body than your own saliva? And so, all 16 men of the office would knelt down at the desk to give their chair a wet sloppy blowjob, swallowing the dildo as far as they can and slurping all over it to make sure that it is dripping wet. Once they are satisfied that it is sufficiently lubricated, they turn around and slowly ease their exposed butt hole down on the rubber cane until they are comfortably impaled on it. The effect is almost immediate: they feel that it is the most comfortable seat in the world and they are fully focused on the work for the day, all other useless thoughts are quickly pushed aside.

For some of the employees like Brian and others that are married or have families at home that wouldn’t be practical for them to be seen wearing the customary black jockstrap under their clothes, this locked drawer is also where they would store the jock for the night. They would then change into it first thing as they arrive at their desk and also the last thing to change out of when they go home for the day. The “normal” underwear would then be also hung openly on the hanger with their pants.

Before the work day can be fully underway, a first order of the day was to pick the “Water Boy” of the day. Omar would come out into the hallway of the main office area with a bag in hand with the names of all the guys at the office and Omar would draw one out. This chosen person was then assigned as the urinal of the day, although it doesn’t mean that he would have to do nothing and just kneel in the bathroom all day long. The chosen “Water Boy”, as they have been known as, would continue to go about his day of work as usual. However, whenever someone needs to pee, he would walk up to the “Water Boy”, present his dick and say: “I need your help, Water Boy”. No matter where in the office the Boy is and whatever he is doing at the moment, he must immediately insert the dick in his mouth and drink down the entire load of piss from it. The Boy could typing on the computer, talking on the phone, hanging out in the lunch room, or in a team meeting in the boardroom, but any of the guys can still just walk up to him and he would have to drink up regardless. They believe (or at least made to think so) that this is a great way for them to help and support each other out and foster a stronger bonding of everyone at the office. The Water Boy can only refrain from his duty only if he is outside of the office floor. If the selected employee is not around or not available, then the next junior staff in line within his team (first one available) would be the substitute. If this alternative is also not available, then that team or department manager would need to step up to the task. If that whole team is not around, then either Omar, the ultimate boss, or Anthony, the most junior intern, would be the ultimate replacement or “emergency” Water Boys at all time. At the same time, when the Water Boy needs to relieve, Omar and Anthony are also by default the “official urinals” for the Water Boy everyday. Again, all of this just in the name of “bonding with the staff”. Today’s Water Boy is Farhad, the 45-year old Accounting Manager. He let out a quiet sigh: he had just been picked last Thursday and now again already! Not that he has any problem with handling the role, it’s for the good of helping each other out, but it’s approaching the month’s end and his department is quite busy these days, so being constantly interrupted all day long by everybody’s toilet needs adds quite a bit to his busy workload. Thankfully, as he leaned back in his chair, the seat “comforter” deep in his ass is helping him ease his worries and redirect his energy on his day’s work ahead. Ten minutes later, his intern Anthony paced into his office, pulled out his young cock and casually said: “I need your help, Water Boy”. Farhad immediately looked up from the papers and dutifully opened his mouth to help his staff.

The remainder of the morning mostly went by normally, as everyone busied themselves with their own work, the dildo/comforter boosting their energy and focus to remain efficient at their jobs. People went about their business, going around the office to chat with one another for work or casually, or lining up to use the urinal/Water Boy (Farhad’s concern was valid afterall, he was constantly distracted several times every hour by guys coming to relieve their bladders).

Another new order that was implemented in the office was the “proper” manners in greeting each other. Anytime one of the guys walks up to a coworker to chat or ask about something, the appropriate gesture to greet your coworker would be a big wet French kiss on the lips, where the tongues must be full out deep into the other’s mouth and twirling together briefly, after which they can then break apart and carry on with the conversation. Again, it is all just in the name of bonding and respect towards your coworkers, as they understand. There are no sexual connotations in any of these gestures at all, such thoughts would be totally inappropriate for the work place.

By around mid-morning, it was time for Yasser to go for a quick smoke break. As with most offices, one would usually have a few regular smoke buddies to hang out together. In this case, Farhad the Accounting Manager and Karim, the 45-year-old Office Administration Manager, are Yasser’s smoke buddies. The three have been regular smokers for a long time and usually step out 2 to 3 times during the day for a cigarette. To encourage a more “healthy” lifestyle for his slaves, Neil has decided that these three need to adopt some adjustments to their habits, similar to the way he had changed the young Dave Stanton and Zaid Hadid more recently. First, the touch and smell of cigarettes will become the most reviled thing that they could imagine, physically discouraging any desire to put another cigarette close to their face again. Instead, their addiction for cigarette smoking has been “re-channelized” into a desire to “smoke” off of their staff’s sweaty socked feet. As the three managers make their way to their “smoke break”, they stop by their respective staff’s cubicles and announce to the first one they could find: “I need to go for a smoke.” The summoned staff would immediately blank out, drop whatever they are doing and mechanically follow their respective manager to provide them their “cigarette”. Today, Farhad pulled his intern, Anthony, Yasser got his 26-year-old salesman, Bruno, and Karim went with his 31-year-old assistant, Sam, who is also his nephew (son of one of Karim’s cousins). Given the “new smoking habits” that these guys have adopted under Neil’s guidance, they no longer need to go outside to smoke (nor would that be appropriate). Instead, the three managers can comfortably sit around a table in the lunch room, chatting casually while enjoying their “smoke”. As their respective manager sat down around a lunch table, the three junior staff would position themselves to the right of their boss, standing quietly at attention. When they see the managers put out their fingers in the gesture of holding a cigarette (index and middle fingers extended), they would immediately kneel down in unison to remove their right shoe, stand back up and present his right socked foot into the waiting hand of his boss. The manager can then grab the foot by the ankle, bring it up to his nose and begin “smoking” it just like a cigarette, although they would be dragging deep sniffs through his nose instead of his mouth. For the rest of this time, the three staff would remain standing rigidly on one foot, completely zoned out, while their managers sit around the table chatting normally and smoking intensely on the foot. However, smoke breaks are limited to only fifteen minutes in order to maintain productivity in the office, so as soon as their time is up, the managers would put their “cigarettes” down on the table, just like one would put it out in the ashtray, and casually walk away back to their offices, completely disregarding the presence of the three junior staff standing beside them. As soon as the smokers have left the lunch room, the three junior staff would come out of their zoned out state, put their shoe back on and quietly go back to their desk to continue doing whatever they were doing before being pulled away, like nothing happened.

Noon came around quickly and it was time for lunch. Omar had complained before that some of the guys were taking their time to go out for extended lunches and their productivities became lower in the afternoon as they took a lot of time to get back to work. Neil took note of this comment and established some new rules for the lunch hour to improve efficiency and maintain the staff’s dedication to the office...and each other. First thing, no one would now leave the office for lunch (unless they have other commitments). Given that the kid is compelled to visit his dad at the office everyday over lunch to quench their foot smell addiction, Neil has therefore instructed the boss’s son to bring in take out food for everyone at the office along the way (Neil has taken a bit of deliberation in making Zaid a bit of his slave at running odd errands). Ever since then, lunches at Hadid Imports have become a bit of a “communal affair” in the lunch room. However, it was no picnic in the pantry or any socializing event: everyone must strictly finish their meal in 20-minutes’ time. The Hadid father/son didn’t really need any persuasion; they are desperate to get to each other’s feet anyway so they keep their meal time to as short as possible. Given that the dynamics in the office have now changed, there was no longer any need for the Hadids to hide their addictions (the others simply thought of it as normal father/son time): as soon as they finished their food, the pair almost immediately drops to the floor. Their shoes fly off, and their faces pressed firmly behind each other’s feet, right in the lunch room in front of everyone. But the other staff simply ignore them and carry on with their lunch.

After their meals, Neil decided that the guys should take some time to relax and do a bit of exercise to help with digestion. Always in keeping with his notion of strengthening the team spirit and a sense of participation within the office, Neil suggested the perfect post-meal “activity” fitting for this purpose. As soon as everyone has finished eating, the guys would break off into their own department or team. Following their boss’ lead, they also get down on the floor around the lunch room with their group, pull out their dicks, and once everyone got themselves hard, each team would get down in a tight circle and give each other a relaxing blowjob. They understand that while this is effectively leading to sexual gratification, but they do not see this as any sort of gay sexual relationship. Neil has convinced them that the most effective way of relieving their daily stress would be through their dicks. Furthermore, they have been made to believe that swallowing a shot of cum would give them a boost of energy that would allow them to remain alert and focused to carry on the rest of the work day, ten times more effective than any energy drink or the strongest possible shot of espresso could bring. Given these benefits, and in the name of always looking to help your coworker out, they were convinced that the best approach to get their daily stress relief, and the energy shot at the same time straight from the tap, is to help relief each other using their mouth. Afterall, it’s just cum, a coworker’s load would be as good as their own load.

Each of the three Sales Managers are locked in a three-way triangle with their two salesmen under their team. Being in sales, there is that underlying competitive edge in each of them over one another. Yasser, being the youngest manager, has the strongest sense of competitiveness. While he respects both Brian and Mohammed as his counterparts and mentor, it was also a matter of proving himself to be as good or better than them. In this situation, however, it was not about competing with the others, his thoughts were to be as efficient as possible, “recharge” his whole team as quickly as possible, so they can all go back to work quickly. Yasser’s two staff, Bruno and Hassam, both 26, followed their manager’s lead, keeping up pace with their blowjobs. They have been working for Yasser ever since they graduated so they have been thoroughly accustomed to his working style, and they look up to him as a career inspiration. Soon after this post-lunch “relaxation session” was introduced in the company, Yasser has trained Bruno and Hassam to work with him as a team, sucking together in sync, so that their climax can rise together and then cum together at the end. This would eliminate the time wasted in waiting for the others to finish.

On the other hand, Brian takes a more casual approach and lets his guys go at their own pace. He cares a lot for the well-being of his staff, so he prefers to personally treat them to a nice juicy blowjob, the way he would imagine himself enjoying. Today Zack, the 5′10, 30 year-old Scottish redhead, is the one receiving his treatment, while Jerry, the 31 year-old 6ft blond swimmer, is relieving him. As per his team’s usual outcome, Brian was the first to taste Zack’s cum shooting in his mouth due to his skilled treatment, while Jerry and himself shot their loads slightly after. As soon as they have swallowed the other’s cum, their immediately feel the energy boost in their bodies, ready to get back to work right away.

And so to any normal person looking in would see the lunch room turned into a full-out gay office orgy, with 17 pantless men (Zaid had since also been instructed to remove his pants upon entering the office) engaged in group oral sex on the floor. But to the employees of Hadid Imports, it was merely a daily relaxation and team bonding exercise after lunch. At 1PM sharp, everyone got up from the floor, relaxed and energized, tucked their softening cock back into their black jock, adjusted their shirt and hair to ensure a presentable look, and promptly made their way back to work. Zaid also had his shot of foot stink and headed back to the college for his next class. Everything was suddenly back to “normal”, as if the orgy during the past half hour did not happen, except for the lingering odour of cum in the air. Farhad and Karim decided to stay behind for another quick smoke break and asked Ali, the 35 year-old Iranian accountant, and Sam (he is Karim’s only staff) to be their “cigarettes”. Anthony got away this time, but he needed a quick bathroom run before getting back to work, so he went back to the lunch room to find his boss. He was a bit reluctant to disturb Farhad on his smoke break, but he really needed to go so he walked up to him anyway. Thankfully, being the day’s “Water Boy”, Farhad showed his goodwill as a caring manager, put his “cigarette” aside for a moment and let his intern relieve himself in his mouth. To the outside person, this scene would appear even more depraved than the orgy just a while ago: here is the Accounting head sitting half naked in the lunch room with one hand holding the socked foot of his junior staff, who is standing frozen to his right, while his head is perched over the other side and his mouth is latched on his intern’s cock, steadily swallowing the young man’s gushing urine. On the other side of the table, the Office Admin Manager is idly “smoking” on his assistant/nephew’s foot, who also stood in a dazed state. Once Anthony finished pissing, he tucked his dick back, adjusted his jock and shirt and left the room quietly, while Farhad went back to continue smoking on Ali’s foot; all just a normal part of the day at the office.

A brief group meeting had been scheduled today by Omar to go over some business updates with his staff, so promptly at 2PM, everyone took their position in the boardroom for the meeting. As part of the “new office standards” implemented, courtesy of Neil, a new practice has also been adopted for conducting internal meetings at Hadid Imports.

Upon entering the boardroom, one will see that the large conference table in the room is no longer surrounded by chairs, as those are no longer used and are simply put aside along the walls. As the staff walked into the meeting room, they would still make their way to the table, but instead of sitting on a chair, they would all climb onto the table and position themselves on all fours, facing parallel to the edge of the table, and lined up face to ass. With everyone wearing only a jockstrap below their shirts, their bare butt is therefore fully exposed to the colleague behind him. When the meeting is ready to start, the guys must “plug in” at once: they would push their face right into the ass in front of them and poke his tongue into the hole as far as possible and hold it in place for the duration of the meeting. The “logic” behind this practice is, as they have been explained by Neil, to enhance the communication channel amongst the staff by establishing a “physical link” between each other so that the discussions can be more effectively transmitted around the table. Neil made the analogy of his suggestion as similar to those international conferences where attendees would plug in their headsets to follow the meeting through the translator. For their meetings here, the messages would not need to go through a translator, but simply transmitted directly from one’s tongue into the next person’s asshole, keeping it all in a “closed circuit” so nothing is lost along the way. When one needs to speak, he would pull out his tongue and speak into the ass (like a “microphone”), and as soon as he is done, he would “plug” his tongue back into the ass right away to stay connected in the meeting. For the note takers, the back of the person in front would serve as the support to put his laptop or notebook on, although one might have to strain this neck a bit to look up.

It can get a bit more tricky when they have smaller team meetings of 2 or 3. It’s not so bad when it is only 2, like the Office Admin guys, Karim and Sam, where they would usually just get on the floor in Karim’s office with Sam on top and Karim on the floor, where Sam can put his notes on the floor in front of him and Karim can use Sam’s back, or vice versa. It’s a bit more challenging for those teams of three like the sales teams to figure out a way to “connect” themselves and still allow someone to take notes. After a number of failed acrobatic attempts by the various groups to find a suitable position, the credit was given to Brian, Zack and Jerry for the best solution. They figured out the “vertical triangle” position, where Brian, the leader, would lie on his back on the floor, while Zack would sit on his face and Jerry would complete the loop by holding his ass up to Zack’s face and lowering his face down to Brian’s butt on the floor. In this way, Zack would still be able to take notes using Jerry’s back and Jerry could also use the floor. The other two sales teams and the Accounting department all quickly adopted the same setup and Brian’s team was praised by Omar for their ingenuity and contribution. Neil also found out about this and rewarded the three to a half day off to relax together; so they spent the remainder of an entire afternoon in Brian’s office sucking off the stress repeatedly from each other’s dicks.

The rest of the afternoon went by uneventfully. With their post-lunch stress relief exercise and a shot of booster cum, everyone was awake and full of energy, and as soon as they settled down on their chairs and on the comforter dildo, their minds were sharp and focused on the workload in front of them. At 4:45PM, it was time to get ready for the end of the work day. To show their gratitude and appreciation for the hard work of their junior staff everyday, all of the managers summoned their respective staff into their office to offer their daily token of appreciation. Once their staff is seated in his office, the manager would go around and kneel on the floor in front of his employee, remove his shoes, and begin to rub his leg and kiss his foot, all the while repeating the phrase: “Thank you for your hard work today...I am very pleased with your work...our Boss is very pleased with our work....our Master is very pleased with our work...” The manager then proceeds to sniff out all of the foot stink and sweat from the employees socked feet before removing the socks and give his staff’s feet a deep tongue bath, using his mouth and tongue to thoroughly massage those tired feet and clean out the dirt and sweat on those hardworking soles.

Once the foot appreciation is over, the junior staff can head home for the day. It’s then the managers’ turn to receive their “appreciation”. Since this “show of appreciation” should come from top down, it is therefore for Omar, the company boss, to “thank” his managers. All five managers make their way into Omar’s office, pull up some chairs around the Boss’ desk and stretch their legs up on the desk such that all five pairs of feet are right up to Omar, surrounding his face. He starts with the leftmost pair, which today are Mohammed’s size 12 feet. Omar gently pull off those shiny black leather shoes and proceeds to go through the same foot cleaning/worship procedure as the managers carried out on the junior staff, breathing out all the perspiration and smell from those dark patterned dress socks, before moving onto the oral cleaning of the sales manager’s meaty and hairy barefeet. Omar took his time to thoroughly reward his management staff for their hard work, going from toe to toe, foot to foot, relieving their tiredness and cleaning them out properly, while constantly reiterating his gratefulness: “Thank you for your hard work today...I am very pleased with your work...our Master is very pleased with our work...” At last, once all of the managers have received their daily appreciation foot bath, they are dismissed and everyone can finally go home for the day. The clock just hit 6PM as the last person stepped out to the parking lot, and everyone can go back to their old, normal lives outside of the office for the evening...until the next day again.