The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Family Ties

Chapter Three: Sacrifice

Twisted, tallow candles filled the small chamber with guttering, ebon flames, illuminating the girl’s squirming flesh. Dark reflections gleamed in the sheen of sweat, dancing wildly as she strained uselessly against the enchanted bonds.

Eldritch symbols pulsed, picking out the cardinal points of the mystic circle and lending the scene their sickly light. Magic cavorted here and there, arcing between the antiquated candle stands and licking hungrily at the captive’s exposed nakedness.

“Please,” Nacht moaned, her tone more petulant than angry. “This isn’t funny any more.”

Tanya growled, fangs glittering from the shadows, a Cheshire Cat smile, that lacked any warmth. Her eyes were fiery balls of unremitting hate, although her friend made a horribly unappealing proxy for the true source of that rage.

The witch’s skin still tingled from the enchantment that had held her so helpless. And the memory of her weakness, of the entirely unwelcome climax that had been torn from her was still sharp enough to make her cheeks burn.

“Stop whining,” she snapped, focussing on her manipulation of the threads that surrounded them.

Nacht stared back with lost, puppy dog eye, the hurt plain in her plaintive stare. The younger witch’s body shuddered more deeply, excited despite herself by her friend’s callous tone. Raw magical energy surrounded her, a sparkling nimbus of infinite possibilities and she came again, bleeding more power into the circle as she tensed against the cold-iron restraints.

Her scream echoed impossibly, filling the spherical room with the declaration of surrender. Tanya took hold of the sound, wrapping her will around the submission that lay beneath and forced it back into the whirling vortex.

She added her power to the sweet melody, pushing with all her might into the centre of resistance. Pain and pleasure flowed back toward her, but she wasn’t going to let it distract her. The witch tasted blood, sharp metal glinting amidst the musky spice of commingled arousal.

Probing shadow fingers swept lewdly over Nacht’s gentle curves, wisps of darkness that sought to envelop the spread-eagled witch. Tanya channelled the building despair, forcing it down into the raging maelstrom. Something soft and yielding pushed back weakly and her fury forged a sharp needle of pure depravity.

For countless seconds it seemed as if the barrier might hold. But then, as her rage continued to burn hotter and hotter, the membrane stretched taut and, with a regretful sigh, it parted, trailing torn and ragged edges.

Nacht screamed again, a note of panic tainting the hoarse ecstasy, and Tanya knew her summons had been heard and accepted.

A thick plume of smoke roared from the centre of the circle, a claret geyser erupting from the shackled woman’s belly button. Tanya watched, equally horrified and fascinated as the red mist seemed to thicken and coalesce.

At first the shape was indistinct, but, as she watched, Tanya could see it taking on a vaguely humanoid form. Slowly a figure emerged, gaining definition with every passing moment. And, horrifyingly, as the dark-red figure became clearer, Nacht’s tethered body faded into translucence, even as the young woman’s ecstatic screams continued to climb toward their crescendo.

The soft swell of scarlet flesh slid from the darkening cloud, its ruby-red nipple already achingly tight. Perfect skin flowed outward, stretching into lithe limbs and lightly-oiled, butter-smooth skin. Small horns emerged from beneath raven-black hair, adding a dark fascination to the inhumanly beautiful face.

She step forward, trailing twin, serpentine tails from between her taut buttocks, and the slow sashay of her full hips drew the witch’s gaze inexorably to the neatly trimmed delta of the demoness’ sex. Smiling wickedly, the creature slid her clawed hands down the length of her perfect body, shivering under the obscenely intimate touch.

Tanya swallowed hard, her mouth suddenly dry as unnatural arousal prickled against her skin. The demoness winked, clearly aware of the effect her presence was having and lowered herself gracefully. She knelt astride the captive woman, rocking her pelvis very gently and anointing Nacht’s almost ethereal skin with scalding ichor.

Entirely artificial lust burned the witch’s skin, leaving her breathless with enforced desire. Her grip on the ritual’s complex formula was already tenuous at best, the very last thing she needed was the distraction of the demoness’ erotic aura.

Gritting her teeth, the witch took what little power she had left and used it to bolster her personal defences. Almost immediately she felt a small part of the unnatural ardour begin to fade.

“Stop it,” Tanya snapped, trying to use her anger to suppress the remained arousal. “Or I’ll send you back to Malfeas hungry!”

Splitting her attention between the witch and her tethered plaything, the demoness smiled. The red-skinned woman gave a deliberately provocative groan, working her supple skin more forcefully against Nacht’s body. She straightened, stretching long arms toward the ceiling and interlacing those deft fingers behind her head.

Her expression was speculative as she stared into Tanya’s eyes and her quirked eyebrow was entirely the wrong side of impertinent. But, despite the creature’s display, the witch could already feel the aura of seduction beginning to relent.

She was still horribly aroused, but at least she was strong enough to control her own lusts. Wasn’t she?

Tanya swallowed hard, knowing that she had to press on and quickly, before her resolve collapsed completely.

“You know what I want,” Tanya began, trying to keep the tremor out of her voice.

“Yes,” the red-skinned woman breathed and her voice was brushfire whispering through the undergrowth. “But you still have to tell me. That’s how it works.”

The witch stiffened, bridling against the demoness’ amused tone. She knew the creature couldn’t be trusted and that should have made this altogether simpler. But their proximity was too sweet a distraction and her every movement seemed to magnify that knowledge with its casual lewdness.

“Tell me what you want,” the demoness husked, her forked tongue flickering as she glanced significantly down at Nacht’s helpless form. “And what you are prepared to sacrifice in return.”

Faced with the reality of what she intended, the witch felt herself falter. She grasped for her anger, trying to cling on to the hatred that had fuelled her desires. The red-skinned woman continued to work her oozing, crimson crease into Nacht’s belly, nipples straining into points so dark they appeared almost black.

“Of course,” the demoness continued, punctuating her words by licking across the bound witch’s breasts. “It’s not uncommon for a summoner to become… uncomfortable with the whole process… once the reality begins to sink in.”

Tanya watched, fascinated despite herself as the creature began to stroke the full length of her torso over her friend’s eerily transparent skin. The demoness seemed to seep into that phantom flesh, adding darker tones. Her nipples scored deep furrows and sent coils of carnelian to unfurl deep with the witch’s helpless frame.

“No one would blame you,” the creature smiled, her body trembling as desire radiated from gleaming skin. “You could just walk away… it’s up to you. All you have to do is make the decision, which of them do you most want… your friend or your sister?”

Once again that obscenely clever tongue flicked and slithered, wrapping itself around one of Nacht’s tormented nipples, squeezing the tightening nub and adding sanguine tones to its colourless flesh. Tanya realised she couldn’t have torn her eyes away from the erotic tableaux, even if she’d wanted to.

“Well?” the demoness grinned, resting her head against the captive witch’s breast and idly caressing with her elongated tongue. “Which of them means the most to you, Tanya?”

She passed her hand over Nacht’s face, the sweeping movement lending colour to the blonde witch’s features. All the while, the demoness’ eyes never left those of her summoner. Her dark smile didn’t falter.

“Your friend?” she sighed, before moving her hand back over the fallen woman’s face and forcing her features to melt into those of another, “Or your sister?”

Tanya stared as the creature returned its attention to her bound captive’s body. A body that now wore the face of her hated twin. Lust clutched at her cunt, urging it to squeeze and spasm. The truth was simple enough, she would give anything to take her sister and even though she could have easily seen through the demoness’ illusion, the fact was, she enjoyed seeing Tabitha being ravished, even by proxy.

“Deliver my sister to me,” Tanya almost pleaded. “Helpless but unharmed. In return I offer this witch…”

The demoness waved her fingers dismissively, and the face of her captive became Nacht’s once more. Her clawed hands held tightly to her prize, covetous sparkles igniting within those beautifully dark eyes.

“All of her?” the creature wondered, still casually humping her sex against Nacht’s thigh.

“The witch is yours…” Tanya agreed after a moment, acutely aware of the horrors to which she was condemning her friend. “In her entirety.”

“Bargained well,” the demoness laughed savagely, “and done.”

With that, she stretched, seeming to slither over Nacht’s body, before pressing her lips to the fallen witch’s and kissing with a gentleness that was somehow more disturbing than her earlier wantonness. The witch gave a soft cry, but it was silenced almost immediately as the demoness pressed her serpentine tongue between those transparent lips.

She ground more firmly into the captive’s body, writhing sinuously against her, while colour blossomed and stained the faded flesh. Nacht came, helplessly, her voice echoing into nothingness, until only the softest sigh remained.

That split tail wrapped itself around the witch’s body, grinding mercilessly against her open sex and burrowing at the cleft between her buttocks. The captive cried out again, her mouth yawning wider as her soundless scream continued. Nacht’s ghost-like skin absorbed the darker shadow, until her helpless pussy throbbed angrily, stained red with the demonic lust.

The demoness exhaled, hips still bucking and twisting obscenely as she exhaled a cloud of wispy vapour through pursed lips. That breath seemed to stretch on and on, while the creature continued to stroke knowing hands over Nacht’s imprisoned body. Then, finally, she slumped forward and her gasp ended as a long, ululating moan.

For an instant the world seemed to freeze, even the twisting plume of cherry-red smoke hung frozen in the air. And then, just as suddenly, everything snapped back into motion. The red-skinned creature simply vanished, leaving a sulphurous musk in her wake and Tanya could only stare in mute astonishment at Nacht’s softly undulating body.

She opened her mouth, searching for the question that might make sense of what had just happened. But before her racing thoughts could begin to settle, the tethered witch decided to take matters into her own hands.

Flames leapt from her stretched limbs, roaring silently along the taut chains and scattering bright clouds of sparks. The enchanted shackles simply fell away, melted in the irresistible heat of unfettered hellfire.

Moving with far more grace than Nacht had ever possessed, the woman rose to her feet. She smiled at Tanya, brushing her fingertip against the limits of the summoning circle and making it flare into brilliant light.

“Nacht?” Tanya gasped, already knowing the truth.

“Call me… Daniell,” the thing with her friend’s face whispered, eyes alight with flickering flame.