The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fantasy League

Week 2

“Come on, Charlie,” Lenore yelled from the sideline. “You can’t let him get position on you like that.”

If the boy on the field heard his mom, he gave no indication of it or maybe the fact that he was ignoring her was all the indication that anyone would have needed to know to know that he heard her.

“That your boy out there?”

Lenore barely glanced away from the field so that she could look at the stranger sitting next to her in the stands. “Huh?”

“Number 58,” the man said. “Is that your boy?”

“Yeah,” Lenore said and then her voice rose. “Yeah, that’s it, Charlie. Way to go.”

“He’s good,” the stranger said.

“Yeah when he doesn’t let the other side get the upper hand on him.”

“Must be tough,” the stranger said.

Lenore didn’t even bother to look away from the action on the soccer field. “Tough?” she asked.

“All that running around and everything. Taking him to soccer practice and all that. It must be kind of tough on you.”

“It’s all part of being a mom,” Lenore said.

“Still, it must be tough,” the man said. “Running your son all over the place.”

“And my daughter.”

“You’ve got a daughter, too?”

Lenore turned away from the field if only just for a moment. “Listen,” she said.

“Blake,” the man offered.

“Listen,” Lenore said again as she once more looked back at the action on the field. “I’m not sure what you’re trying to sell but I do just fine, okay?”

“I’m not trying to sell anything,” the man said. “I’m just trying to make conversation and I was just saying it looked kind of tough.”

“It’s all just part of being a mom.”

“Still, it’s got to be hard.”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“I’ll bet you’d like to get a break from it.”

“Yeah, who wouldn’t, but let’s face it. That’s not likely to happen.”

“But wouldn’t it be nice if you didn’t have to worry about anything at all.”

“Yeah sure, but—”

When Lenore turned to look back at the man, he was gone. Weird, she thought. Fucking weird, but then her attention was once more pulled back to the soccer field. “Charlie,” she yelled out. “Come on.”

* * *

What the hell was wrong with her, Marci Whitten wondered. It was as if she just couldn’t seem to keep her mind off of other women’s asses.

And it wasn’t like she was even into girls or at least she didn’t think she was. It was just that she couldn’t help checking out other girl’s butts.

And it didn’t help that she worked as a salesperson at Victoria’s Secret or maybe that was the whole problem. Too many women coming in looking at lingerie and invariably, Marci found her mind wandering until she started to imagine what the patrons would look like in the panties that they were planning to buy.

“What about this one?”

She’d been daydreaming again, Marci told herself and she had a customer to wait on. “What?” she asked.

“How do you think this would look on me?”

“Turn around,” Marci said.

“What?”

“I said turn around. I want to see your body.”

“Oh,” the girl said with a little laugh as she pirouetted for Marci. “You mean like this?”

“Yeah,” Marci said and she pretended she was looking at the girl’s whole body when in truth, all she was really looking at was the girl’s butt.

“So what do you think?” the girl asked.

Marci wasn’t going to tell the girl this but she thought the girl had a scrawny, little ass. Still, it was her job to help her, so ...

“I think we have something better over here,” she said. “If you’ll follow me?”

The girl followed Marci and it wasn’t long before the two of them had picked out some sexy underwear and the girl left the shop happy. “I can’t wait to show this off for my boyfriend,” she confided.

“I’ll bet he’ll like it,” Marci said as she handed over the bag and the receipt.

“I’ll bet he will, too.”

What Marci didn’t say was that she thought the boyfriend would like it better if the girl had a little bit more junk in the trunk but then hey, the girl didn’t have to know about that.

“She’s seems happy,” Marci heard a man’s voice say.

She looked up to see a guy standing there. He was maybe five years older than her or maybe ten. No, probably not that old, she thought. He was wearing a shirt and a tie but no coat like maybe he’d just come over here on a lunch break or something. “I’m sorry,” Marci said. “What did you say?”

The man nodded in the direction of the now departed patron. “I said she seemed happy.”

“Yes, sir. We aim to please.”

“Of course she’d probably be happier if she had a bigger butt.”

“Ye—I mean what?”

“You heard me. I said she’d probably be happier if she had a bigger butt.”

“Please, sir. I’m going to have to ask you not to use language like that here in this store.”

“Why not? You know it’s true. The girl needs a bigger ass.”

Oooh. What was there about that, Marci thought. What was there about the way the man said that.

“And besides,” the man said, “no one else can hear us. This is just between you and me.”

Marci wasn’t so sure about that but what she was sure about was that all this talk about asses was making her totally hot.

“You’ve got a really nice butt,” the man said. “You ever had anyone stick anything in there?”

“No,” Marci answered, not remembering that that really wasn’t a question that she was supposed to answer.

“Do you want it?”

“Do I want what?”

“Do you want someone to stick their cock in your ass?”

“W-what?”

“Have ... you ... ever ... had ... anyone ... stick a cock ... in ... your ... ass?”

“N-no,” Marci stammered.

“But I’ll bet you want to, don’t you?”

What the heck was she supposed to say to that? Did she want to get fucked in the ass? Of course she did. Almost from the time that she’d learned a guy could fuck you there, she’d wanted that, but somehow, she’d just never been able to come right out and say it and who knows, maybe it was the boys she dated.

Tommy Ryerson had been the first boy to fuck her and oh my God, that had been so pathetic and to be fair, it wasn’t all his fault. They’d come home one day after school. He’d tried to suggest that he could help her with her studying. Yeah, like that was going to happen. Tommy certainly wasn’t the brightest boy in school but the funny thing was it had worked. They’d gotten to necking a bit on her mom’s couch and then the necking had turned to petting and then Tommy was asking if he could see her breasts.

“You want to see my breasts?” Marci had asked.

Tommy had nodded.

Marci had thought about that. She could still stop this, she told herself. She could stop it at anytime. The only thing was she wasn’t sure she wanted to. But still, did she want to show Tommy Ryerson her breasts.

She decided she did. “Okay,” she told him and with that, she lifted up her top and she pulled up her bra.

Tommy was just staring at her breasts like he couldn’t get enough of them. “Wow,” he said and then he said it again. “Wow.”

“Do you like them?”

Tommy’d nodded. “Can I, um, can I touch them?”

“You want to touch them?”

Tommy’d nodded again.

“Okay,” Marci’d said shyly.

He’d reached out somewhat tentatively, almost as if he couldn’t believe what he was about to get and almost as if he didn’t want to risk losing this opportunity. But then his hands were there and they couldn’t help grabbing onto her breasts even as Marci’d continued to hold her top up.

One thing’d led to another. She’d wanted to see his cock and then he’d wanted to see her pussy. It was literally a game of chicken to see who would blink first and when neither one of them had blinked, the almost inevitable had happened. They’d had sex.

God, he was so inept, Marci thought, but then the truth was so was she. Still, he had been her first time.

She hadn’t asked him to fuck her in the ass because she hadn’t known you could do that. Heck, she barely knew what to do with her pussy but by the time she found out that a guy could stick his cock in your ass, Tommy Ryerson was long gone.

It was Jason Houseman who would get the offer to stick his cock in her ass.

It was graduation day and a bunch of the kids were partying and Marci was one of them. She knew she wasn’t going to go to college and she didn’t care. She’d been going to school for most of her life and all she wanted was to stop going to school. She didn’t need to learn anything more. She didn’t need to study dead English poets. She didn’t need to know about ancient political systems. She didn’t need to know how an airplane worked. In fact, at that very moment what she really needed was to have some fun.

A bunch of kids had gotten a keg and it didn’t much matter that they weren’t old enough to drink its contents because they were going to drink it anyway, but that night, Marci had her eyes on Jason Houseman.

Word was he’d broken up with Cynthia Reny. Marci wasn’t sure about that but what she was sure was that Cynthia wasn’t there. Well that, and the fact that she was starting to feel a bit buzzed, but mostly, it was the fact that Jason was there alone.

A bunch of the kids were talking about what they were going to do but Marci already knew. She already had her job lined up at Victoria’s Secret. There’d be no break for her this summer because come Monday, she was going to be there at work.

That’s when Marci overheard Jason talking with one of the other boys.

“I guess I’ll be working at my dad’s car dealership.”

“I thought you and your dad weren’t getting along,” Will Hennesey said.

“We weren’t but things change.”

“Yeah? Like what?”

“Like me graduating from high school and not having any prospect of a job. Dad said maybe he could take me on.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah, so dad and me came to a bit of an agreement.”

“What kind of an agreement?”

“I can pretty much do whatever I want.”

“Yeah? Sweet!”

“Yeah, you’d think so but dad’s going to be free to tell me that I’m fucking up whenever he wants and I pretty much can’t say word one about it.”

“Hey, man. At least you got a job.”

“Yeah,” Jason agreed in a tone that seemed to hint that having a job maybe wasn’t everything it was cracked up to be.

It was sometime later that Marci finally got Jason off to herself. “I’m glad to hear about your job,” she said.

“Yeah.”

“It looks like you and me are two of the lucky ones.”

“Lucky ones?”

“Yeah. You and me already got jobs.”

“Yeah.”

“I think maybe we ought to celebrate.”

“Celebrate? Celebrate how?”

Marci let her hand slide down the front of Jason’s pants. “I don’t know,” she said. “I think maybe we can find a way.”

“I already got a girlfriend.”

“That’s not what I heard.”

“What’d you hear?”

“I heard you two had broken up.”

“Yeah, and what else?”

“I heard she got mad at you over another girl.”

“The bitch.”

“What?”

“I wonder what else she’s been saying.”

“You know, there’s a good way to get back at her.”

“Yeah? How?”

“I think you know how.”

“You really want to do this, huh?”

“Yes!”

“Fuck,” he growled. “You know, you’re not half bad looking.”

“Gee, thanks.”

“What?”

“You don’t have to put it that way.”

“What way?”

“You make it sound like I’m not that good looking.”

“I didn’t mean to.”

“You better not.”

“Well, I didn’t,” Jason said.

“You better not. So what do you say? Do you want to have some fun? I could suck your dick,” Marci said with a grin.

“What?”

“You heard me. I could suck your dick.”

“Cynthia never did that.”

“You poor boy. You’ve never had your cock sucked?”

Jason shook his head.

“Well, don’t you worry. I’ll take care of you. That is, if you want me to.”

“You’re serious?”

“Of course.”

“Okay.”

“Where can we go though?”

“Go?”

“We can’t go back to my place. I’m still living with my mom and dad until I can get enough money and move out.”

“Oh. And I’m still living at home, too.”

“So where can we go because I really want to suck your dick.”

“I ... I know a place.”

“Where?”

“It’s Jack’s place.”

“Jack?”

“Yeah. You know Jack Wilkinson. His family went on vacation right after school ended. They asked me if I could look after the place. You know. Pick up the mail and shit like that.”

“So.”

“So I’ve got a key.”

“Oh.”

“So we could go there.”

“Okay.”

“But we can’t turn on any of the lights though. Otherwise, the neighbors would see.”

“I don’t think that’s going to be a problem ... unless you think you need the lights be turned on.”

Jason just grinned at that. “I think I can manage just fine without the lights.”

“Let’s go then.”

They’d done it downstairs in the dark. There was some light coming in from a streetlight so it wasn’t totally dark but then that hardly seemed to matter.

The two teenagers had quickly rid themselves of their clothes and then the two of them had snuggled together and even as Marci’s hand held Jason’s cock, she could feel one of his hands on her breasts while the other caressed her bottom. Was this finally going to be the night, she wondered. Was this finally going to be the night she got a cock in her ass?

They kissed and then they kissed some more and Marci’s hand squeezed Jason’s cock. “You want me to suck this?” she asked.

“Sure. If you want to.”

“I do if you want me to.”

“Then yeah, I want to,” and with that, Marci slid down to take Jason’s cock in her mouth.

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned almost as soon as it had begun and then he groaned again. “Oh fuck.”

Marci didn’t say anything. She just kept sucking his cock.

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned. “Oh fuck. That’s so good.”

And still Marci kept sucking.

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned and then he was cumming. He was cumming in Marci’s mouth.

“Oh gross,” Marci said as she spat it out.

“What?”

“You just came in my mouth.”

“I couldn’t help myself,” the boy protested. “You were just too good.”

“It’s still gross. Besides ...”

“Besides what?”

“Nothing.”

“No, not nothing. I want to know.”

Marci still said nothing.

“What?”

“I was ... I was kind of hoping you’d fuck me.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. You know. I was thinking maybe you could ... you know, fuck me from behind.”

“We could still do that.”

“Yeah right.”

“No, we can. Look. I’m already getting hard again.”

Marci’s hand was stroking his cock and she could see that. “You’re sure?” she asked.

“Yeah, I’m sure.”

“You can fuck me from behind?”

“Any way you want it.”

Marci was starting to relent. It was a dirty trick him cumming in her mouth like that although she had offered to suck his cock but she’d expected at least a little warning but still ...

He was getting hard and she did need to get fucked.

“I suppose,” Marci grudgingly relented.

“You want me to fuck you? You want me to fuck you from behind?”

“Yeah but no mistakes this time. I mean it.”

“I promise,” the boy said. “No mistakes.”

“Well okay.”

And he certainly was doing better, Marci had to admit as the boy pummeled her from behind. “Fuck that’s it,” she moaned. “That’s it. Fuck me.”

Jason growled as he drove his cock into her pussy.

“Oh fuck,” Marci moaned. “Oh fuck. You’re fucking me so good.”

“Yeah,” Jason growled.

“I want you to do something for me,” Marci moaned.

“Yeah? What?”

“I want you to fuck me in the ass.”

It was as if the brakes had suddenly been applied. Jason stopped his fucking in mid stroke. “What’d you say?” he said.

“What?”

“What’d you say?”

“I said I wanted you to fuck me in the ass.”

“I thought that’s what I’d heard you say.”

“Yeah, so?”

Jason was pulling his cock out. “That’s gross, you know.”

“What is?”

“Getting fucked in the butt. I don’t do that kind of shit, you know.”

“What kind of shit?”

“I don’t fuck girls in their asses.”

“I ... I didn’t know.”

“I think maybe this was a bad idea. I think maybe we should stop now.”

“What?!”

“You heard me.”

“But I need you to make me cum.”

“Sorry,” the boy said.

“Please,” Marci was begging. “It was just a joke. Make me cum.”

“I can’t.”

He was already moving away. He was already picking up his clothes. “Please,” Marci begged.

But it did no good. He was gone.

Guys were weird, Marci realized. Guys were weird and pornos lied because apparently, guys didn’t want to stick their cocks in a girl’s ass, or what was even worse, maybe it was just her ass that was the problem. No, she told herself. It couldn’t possibly be that. No, it had to be that guys were weird. That, and as much as she wanted to know even more what it felt like to have a cock in her ass, she knew she was never going to ask a guy again to do that to her.

Except now, here was a guy who seemed to want to do it to her. The question was did she accept it or was it just another trick.

“What’s the matter?” the man asked. “Don’t you want to get fucked in the butt?”

Did she risk it, Marci wondered. Did she risk saying yes?

“Well?”

God, she hoped she wasn’t about to make another mistake. “Yes,” she said. “I’d love to get myself fucked in the butt.”

“See, now that wasn’t so hard, was it?”

Marci shook her head but she was still waiting to see what the man was going to do next.

“My, aren’t you jumpy,” the man said with a grin, “but don’t you worry. I want to give you exactly what you’ve been craving.”

How did he know that, Marci wondered. How did he know what she wanted.

“What time do you get off work?”

“Ten.”

“I’ll be here then to pick you up and if you want, I’ll give you what you want. Okay?”

Marci wasn’t even sure what she was agreeing to when she nodded but she nodded nonetheless.

“Good. I’ll see you then at ten.” and with that, the man left.

She didn’t really expect to see him but when she stepped out of the shop, there he was, sitting on a bench in the mall. She walked up to him. “You’re here,” she said.

“I said I would be.”

“I know, but—”

“You didn’t think I was going to show.”

Marci shook her head. “It’s late, you know.”

“It certainly is. It’s way too late for you to have waited this long.”

“For me to have waited this long?”

“Turn around.”

“What?”

“You heard me. Turn around.”

It was an odd request but Marci found herself turning around and that’s when she felt the man pushing up against her from behind and she felt his hand reach up under her skirt and grab her butt.

“It’s way too late,” the man said again. “You should have had a cock in here a long time ago.”

She wasn’t that type of girl, Marci wanted to say and yet something stopped her from saying it.

“Should we go?” the man asked.

Marci nodded. She didn’t even know where they were going but it didn’t matter. Wherever they were going, she was all for it.

It seemed as if they were going back to her apartment and more importantly, they were going to her bedroom.

She really wasn’t like this, Marci told herself and yet, she was taking off her clothes even as the man in front of her was taking off his.

“Do you want me to suck your cock?” she asked.

“If you want to but you don’t have to.”

“I don’t have to?”

“You don’t have to. This is all about you and what you want.”

“What I want?”

The man nodded. “Come on. I’ll show you.”

She let him lead her to the bed and then they were lying down together. His cock pressed up against her pussy and then it pushed its way inside.

That was nice, Marci told herself, but it wasn’t what she really wanted.

“Do you like that?” the man asked.

“Yeah sure.”

“But it’s not really what you want.”

Did he really know that, Marci wondered.

The man pushed Marci over onto her stomach and his hand slapped her ass. “This is where you want it,” he said.

Oh my God. Did he really know?

He was up on his knees now and now he was straddling her body. “Why don’t you go ahead and spread those legs for me.”

Marci could feel the man’s cock as it pressed against her cheeks. Oh my God. She couldn’t open her legs fast enough.

“And now—”

Marci could feel the man leaning down and his cock was sliding between her legs and now ...

He was sticking his cock in her wet pussy.

No, Marci wanted to say. Wrong hole. It was funny. Most other people would say the other hole was the wrong hole, but not Marci. The other hole was the right hole.

“Oh fuck. Your pussy is so tight and wet.”

“Yeah.”

“But I’ll bet you’re thinking that’s the wrong hole.”

Oh my God. Did he really get it?

Marci could feel the man’s cock leaving her pussy. Oh my God, Marci thought. She could feel the man’s cock pressed up against her tiniest hole.

“This is the right hole, right?”

“Yeah.”

“You’ve been waiting for this for such a long time, haven’t you.”

It never occurred to Marci how the man might have known that. All she was really thinking about was how his cock was almost inside her ass.

She gasped as she felt the man’s cock press inside her butt. He was hardly inside her but already, it felt great.

The man pushed his cock forward and Marci couldn’t help but moan as her ass took a little bit more of his cock.

“Yeah, you like that, don’t you?”

“Yeah,” Marci groaned as her ass took a little bit more of that cock. “I love it.”

He was finally there inside her. “How’s that feel?” he asked.

“Feels good. Feels a little ... a little bit weird, but it feels good, too.”

“We can stop if you want to.”

“No,” Marci said hurriedly.

“No?”

“I don’t want to stop.”

“You sure?”

“I’m sure.”

“All right then. Here we go.”

Marci couldn’t help but gasp as she felt it. Sure, taking a cock in her ass had been a bit of a surprise, but now ... now, she really was getting her ass fucked ... and that felt so much better.

“How’s that feel?”

“It feels good.”

“I’ll bet it does. I’ll bet you can’t wait to have my cock cum in your butt.”

Oh yeah, she groaned. That was exactly what she wanted. She wanted the man to cum in her butt.

“Is that what you want? Do you want me to cum in your butt?”

“Yeah,” Marci moaned again.

“Yeah what?”

“I want you to cum in my butt.”

“Well, if that’s what you want ...”

If that’s what I want, what, Marci had wanted to say but before she could say anything, she felt the man’s cock fuck her ass even harder. “Oh my God,” she moaned. “Oh my God.”

“Fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck. Here it comes.”

There was no doubt what ‘it’ was. He was going to cum in her butt and Marci knew she wanted it.

“Fuck,” the man growled again and this time, Marci felt it. He was actually cumming in her ass and that was all it took to make her pussy cum at the same time.

“You want to do it again?” the man asked.

“What?”

“You want to do it again?” the man asked again. “You want me to fuck you in the ass again?”

“Could you?”

“Of course. An ass like this one just needs to get what this ass wants. Don’t you agree?”

Of course she did. Heck, she didn’t even know this guy’s name but that was hardly important anymore, Marci thought even as the man helped her to her knees. He was coming up behind her and already the head of his cock was right there at the entrance to her willing ass. She wanted to get her ass fucked and damn it, as long as there was a guy who was willing to give her what she wanted, she was going to make the most of it while she could.