The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fantasy Made True

CHAPTER 10

Lacey reclined back on her golden throne and smiled.

“This is what I was born to be. A goddess, a Queen ruling over the lesser beings. And now I am.” She said.

She looked down at the man sitting vacant eyed at the foot of her throne. He was naked and leashed to her throne. He said nothing and did nothing. Brad, or Ben, or whatever his name was, was now her pet. After making him wishes to be enslaved she had ordered her slave to hypnotize himself into a lobotomized state excepting when she ordered him to do something.

Immediately after the wishes, Lacey had him rub the lamps one by one. All the lamps. Rick, or Rachel, now had no genies under his command and Lacey had delighted in the changes that her perverted Master had done. All of Rick’s old genies were now bimbo sluts or fetish queens and horny deviants. She had her “Master” hypnotize all of them and make them loyal to her alone. She had let the other changes stand. She was especially impressed with his selection of personal genies. Shannon was a bit odd, but Megan, Amy, Tina, Mandy, Natasha, and Jewel were all VERY entertaining.

Lacey had decided that these greedy, evil genies were just perfect for her inner circle, and aside from making them 100% loyal to her she had let them stay as is. They loved their power under her and swore to work diligently to expand on it.

Under hypnosis Lacey had learned that Megan truly did love her Master who had twisted her and then given her power. So not being a complete bitch, Lacey let her Master get fucked by Megan and Lacey had joined in.

“Genies are horny little creatures and I’ve locked away for sooooooo long.” Lacey said with a chuckle.

“Yes dear, they certainly are.” A very lovely voice said from the entrance.

Lacey smiled her most evil smile yet. “Rachel. So nice of you to join us. Come and pay homage to your Queen.”

Rachel dressed in her lovely evening gown glided forward and gave an elaborate curtsy. “My Queen, your humble servant Rachel. How may I assist you?”

Lacey had sent for Rachel as soon as she was done enslaving the other genies and getting fucked. She had some plans for the great Lampmaker.

“Rachel, I must admit the surgeon has done wonders in making you over. With all of those genies wishes I am sure you must have worried about being forced to remain a man for the rest of your days.”

“Oh Your Highness! I was so scared of that horrid thought! But Bert had the greatest surgeons at work on me and I’m nearly done. But of course that is now your decision, and as your humble slave I will obey whatever you order.” Rachel replied with a tremor in her voice.

Lacey smiled. THIS was so wonderful; her once powerful Master now a weak soft bitch. “Time to enjoy this.” She thought.

“Slave Rachel, get on your knees and beg your Queen. Beg for her to allow you to be transformed into a woman.”

Without a wasted second Rachel dropped and lowered her head. “Oh Your Highness! Have mercy on this poor girl! I was so wrong! I didn’t know what I really was! I was taken in by the evil Jewel and turned against you, my most loyal and greatest creation! PLEASE!!! Forgive me!!! Please don’t condemn me to end my days like this!”

Rachel was sobbing on the floor as Lacey threw back her head and laughed. Her laughs echoed and the louder she laughed the louder Rachel’s sobs became. After several minutes of her laughing (along with her inner circle including Jewel), she finally calmed down.

“Enough of your blubbering slave Rachel. I am not a horrible Mistress, not like you. I will grant your request. And right now in fact. Dominikia!!! Fetch the surgeons now. The rest of you create an operating space. You prepare to make a wish once done.” Lacey said as she sat back.

Dominika returned with three doctors looking very confused and stunned. Lacey smiled and ordered her slave Bo to hypnotize them. Once under she ordered them to finish the job on Rachel at this moment for which they would be well rewarded.

A smiled Rachel followed them into the operating room and Lacey laughed for nearly an hour.

After several hours one of the surgeons came back still in his scrubs. He reported that the operation was complete and Rachel was now fully a woman. Lacey thanked him and ordered that 1 million dollars be wired to each doctor involved. She then ordered Bridget to give the doctor the most amazing fuck he had ever had, and detailed Heather and Lotus to do the same. When the doctor protested he was married Bridget simply froze him and gave him a blowjob. When he was able to stand again, he meekly let Bridget take him by the hand and lead him off to another room.

Lacey pulled on the leash to her pet “Master” and said “Slave, time to use another wish. Wish for Rachel to be fully healed immediately from this surgery.”

Her slave blinked, and then stood and repeated the wish. Natasha clapped her hands and said “done”.

“Have Rachel come here at once.” Lacey ordered.

Shortly a beaming Rachel glided into the room. She curtsied low and said “You’re most humble and grateful slave at your service Your Majesty.” Rachel said with a silky voice.

“My lovely young thing, I am going to need to make many lamps. I know you have materials so begin work at once. Once one is completed, I will wish you for more materials. My loyal Master has many wishes to use on my behalf after all.”

“Oh of course Your Highness, it is and always will be a pleasure to serve such a wonderful Mistress such as yourself. I’m so happy to finally be a woman and have a strong mistress such as you commanding me.”

Lacey stood and walked slowly down the dais. She came in front of Rachel and lifted her up. Rachel was now about the same height as Lacey but stood taller due to her heels. Lacey brushed back one of her curls and gently kissed her on the lips.

“Sweet Rachel, come. I am going to bed you. You will enjoy your first moments as a real woman in the company of the greatest woman.” Lacey said with a smile.

Lacey turned to her inner circle. “It is time to put our plan into motion. Jewel, Tina, Natasha, Mandy, Amy, return to your lamps. Susan and Heather take the chosen slaves and give them the lamps and send them out as planned. More enslavers will follow, but we will not waste a moment more.”

All the genies bowed low and responded with “Yes Your Highness.”

Lacey took Rachel’s hand and led the blushing young woman off to the bed chamber. Lacey had been bi-sexual most of her life and enjoyed the pleasure of women’s bodies as much as men. But this would be especially sweet for her.

She led Rachel to the Master bed. She kissed her gently again and began to nuzzle her neck. Rachel sighed like a little girl in the embrace of her mother. Lacey had envisioned hate fucking her, but the responses she was getting off of Rachel turned her on more. She really was a soft, meek, little girl of a woman who wanted to be led and taken care of like a little puppy.

Lacey slowly unzipped Rachel’s gown and let it drop. She slowly led Rachel out of it and then turned her slowly. She nibbled her ear, kissed down her neck, and undid her bra. She slid it off and then gently massaged her tits. Rachel moaned and leaned back.

“Slave, you will wish for Rachel to feel pleasure like a natural woman would.” Lacey ordered.

Her slave had of course followed her like the mindless zombie he was and he wished from Susan. A distant voice replied “Done!” with a clap sound.

Rachel gasped and then moaned softly. “Oh my! I never envisioned this would feel so wonderful! Oh Lacey! Oh my Queen! Take me! Make me a real woman!”

Lacey turned her and pushed her gently onto the bed and climbed onto her. “Gladly my pet. You are mine now. Now and forever.”

Lacey leaned down between Rachel’s legs and began to work her. Lacey had to focus as the moans, groans, sighs, and eventual screams and cries were very distracting. After Lacey had finished, she licked her way up to Rachel’s lips and kissed her. They cuddled a bit with Rachel curling up like a little kitten in her arms, soft and meek.

After a bit though Lacey used her magic to give Rachel some more energy. She then instructed Rachel on the arts of pleasuring a woman as a woman. Lacey was very happy to discover that her former Master was an apt pupil and most eager to please. She soon had Lacey panting and moaning. Rachel learned how to use her tongue, her tits, her hands and fingers, and even her feet. She lasted longer than she had when she was Rick!

Lacey lost track of time. She was enjoying the pleasure of her newest slave’s attentions and it was doubled knowing that it was her former Master who had thwarted her once, but was now her humble and most eager slave.

After a long and pleasurable period. Rachel finally dropped into a peaceful slumber. Lacey, despite being a genie curled up next to her and decided to sleep as well. Before dropping off, she snapped her fingers.

“Slave, when morning comes around again, be sure to rub the lamps. In fact bring them to Rachel here; I want her to make some wishes for me first thing.”

“As you command Mistress.” Bert said and remained seated.

Lacey drifted off and she and her slave Rachel slept the sleep of those who had fucked all night long.

At dawn Lacey dissipated into smoke and Rachel slumbered on. As ordered Bert stood and went into the exhibit room and picked up the first lamp he came to, which by odd coincidence was still in the cabinet but when coming from the bed chamber was first before the table holding the lamps.

Bert took the lamp and brought it to a sleeping Rachel. He gently shook her awake. She sighed a sweet sigh. “Oh Bert, let me sleep. Her Majesty gave me such a night, I need to sleep some more.”

“Her Majesty has ordered you to rub the lamps so you can grant her wishes when she is released. Obey your Mistress and rub the lamp.” Bert replied in a monotone voice.

Sighing again, Rachel reached over and rubbed the lamp.

POOF!!!

Rachel yawned and rolled over and found herself staring at Ali, her Grand Vizier.

Ali looked stunned. Rachel’s eyes widened and she sat bold upright. She sucked breath to scream and Ali clapped his hands.

Everything froze.

Ali looked about. He checked through the entire palace and noted all the changes. He scryed and discovered what had befallen his Master. When he returned to the bedroom his face was dark and he had a frown that would have terrified Lacey down to her toes.

But she was in her lamp along with the rest.

“Master, as your Grand Vizier and your loyal servant I have powers I can use to set some of this to rights. I KNOW you are not doing this of your own will so I do not have to ask your permission to do these things. You charged me with keeping your household safe and secure and to ensure your safety. I will do so now.”

“By the powers I command as a Djnn, I hereby break the wishes enslaving my Master’s mind. He is himself again!”

A huge rumble of thunder shook the entire building and Rachel started back into motion. She blinked and then stared at Ali with a shocked look.

Ali bowed his head slightly and then spoke with a voice that sounded like it came from deep below. “I Ali, the Grand Vizier of the household hereby release the genies so twisted and bound by this prevent! Be YOURSELVES!!!”

Another smash of thunder and Rachel tumbled out of the bed as the house shook.

Ali closed his eyes and concentrated. A sudden flare of light appeared in each of his hands. Rachel gasped as she saw Ali held two lamps. He recognized them as the lamps belonging to Megan and Lacey.

“You are both evil. You have both betrayed everything it meant to be a true servant and a loyal friend. A great gift was handed to you and you in your greed sought more and more. One of you gave into your hunger for power, the other was twisted but embraced and eventually loved being evil and a monster. You are not worthy of this, and as a Djnn, the keeper of this power on this world, I banish you from it!”

Ali brought his hands up and together and the lamps shattered in a brilliant flash of light.

Both Rachel and Bert were knocked backwards across the room. Rachel landed up against the couch; Bert banged off the bar and landed on his face with some teeth knocked loose.

Bert moaned and Rachel shook her head.

Ali strode up to Bert and place his hands on him. “I cannot undo those wishes granted, but I can remove the wishes you have not used and bar you from ever using them again from ANY genie. I do so now!”

Bert jerked back like he had been slapped and his head smashed into the bar and he slid to the floor in a heap.

Ali turned and helped Rachel up. Rachel stared at herself in the mirror.

“Ali, thank you. You saved me and the other genies from Lacey and this, this trash. But why am I not me? I am a woman. I FEEL like a woman.” Rachel said with a confused voice.

“Mistress, you are a woman now. You became this was not due so much to wishes but to surgery and chemicals. I cannot undo that and the genie wishes that caused the other attempts to change you to fail stop even me from restoring you. I am so sorry Mistress. I left some of the wishes intact so you can adjust to your new self better, such as the one that allows you to feel pleasure as a woman. But you will never be a man again.”

Rachel sat down and started to cry. Ali dragged Fred out and gave his Mistress some privacy. He began to fix the palace after he had restrained Bert to a chair and clubbed him again when he appeared to be waking up.

“Ali, we have things to do.” A very beautiful voice said from the gateway.

Ali turned and bowed to Rachel as she glided forward wearing a silk nightgown. Her hair was combed and brushed and her makeup was on. She moved with pose and refinement and looked as much a Queen as Rick had a King.

“Of course. What is your command?”

“The other genies. They are returned to normal?”

“Mostly. This one used a power granted by a wish on them. Genie wishes are much weaker than anything done by a djnn. If this fool had taken my lamp and wished for them I could not break his enchantments. But it is done, they are returned to normal excepting their minds. I fear they will be much abused and hurt by this animal.”

“I will see what I can do to help them heal. But the others, he had genies of his own, including my wife. These women were all monsters, concerned only with their own power and pleasure and worse were set out into the world with a way to achieve it. They must be found and stopped.”

“I agree Master, which is why we will talk to this one, and he WILL tell us what we want to know. But I am afraid that it may not be that simple. Lacey likely changed up some of the plan and genies can make themselves hard to find.”

“I do not care Grand Vizier. As your Mistress and creator of these genies, I am responsible for them. We WILL find Lady Jewel and free her; we will find the others and stop them from spreading their evil power.”

“As you command Mistress. I obey.” Ali said with a bow. “But one thing, the genie Shannon. She is happy as she is. Very happy in fact. She desires nothing other than to be a mindless drone. To give her any will would make her most unhappy and to release her would crush her. I know her desire was a strange one, but I would recommend that we leave her as is.”

“Very well. If one person actually ends up being happy out of this it will help me knowing that at least.”

Mistress Rachel turned and glided towards the display room with the lamps. She said over her shoulder. “Keep this worm handy. I am going to free the others now.”

SEVERAL HOURS LATER IN THE THRONE ROOM

Bert awoke slowly. He felt hung over as hell. His memory was hazy as shit. He remembered fucking Natasha, then passing out, then rubbing a lamp and…

“Fuck me! I released Lacey!” he blurted out. He tried to jump up and gave a yelp as he toppled forward in a chair.

“What the fuck! How am I tied to a fucking chair? How? Rachel! What the fuck are you doing sitting on my throne? Get your ass down here and untie me! Fucking Amy and her S and M games! I…”

SMACK!!!!!

Bert saw stars as he was lifted off the floor by a kick to the ribs. His wind was knocked out and it took him about 5 minutes to catch his breath. When he was done wheezing he looked over and saw…

“Nicole? What the fuck are you doing not wearing a leash?”

SMACK!!!

This time teeth flew out and Bert felt his nose break. He howled and after getting his sobs under control he looked around. Really looked around.

Susan, Dominika, Lotus, Heather, Bridget, and Nicole were all there and in their normal genie attire. Shannon stood dressed in her normal getup and her eyes remained white and her face blank. Lacey and Megan were nowhere to be seen. And sitting on the throne in a lovely dress was Rachel looking very imperious.

“Okay, okay, what’s going on? Where are my genies? Why are you dressed like that? Cripes you broke my nose! I think you got something messed up in my eye! Here look closely at it, take a nice close lo…”

The blow to the back of his head knocked him all the way forward again on his face and knocked out the remaining front teeth and pretty much ruined his nose for good. The chair jerked upright hard and Bert found himself staring into the face of an older guy with a beard.

“Your petty mind tricks won’t work on me or anyone here. When Mistress regained herself her first wish was for her genies and herself to be protected from anything like this again. While other mortals might be affected, no one here will be. I am Ali, the Grand Vizier of the household, and you worm are going to help us.”

Bert gibbered a bit when he heard the name Ali. He knew enough to know this guy was a step up from a regular genie. He swallowed, and said “Ok, what do you want?”

“You will tell us all about your plan for conquest. I want to know where your evil genies were going when you had the slaves take them out yesterday. I want to know the plans, every detail, and every scrap of information. You will give it willingly, and I will know if you hold back. If you do, I will use every means at my disposal to get it out of you. And trust me mortal man, I know EVERY mean.” Ali said with a glower.

Bert wet himself.

Ali looked at him in distaste and turned to the throne. “I believe I can handle this next part without your assistance Mistress. Tend to the genies, they need comforting and care to sooth their minds and souls. I will gather what is needed.”

“I will. Bert, I honestly hope you actually do try and hold back something. Give Ali an excuse, any excuse, to hurt you, please. And know this, you will not walk out of here until I have my wife back and I have stopped these evil genies.” Rachel said.

Bert smirked. “I guess we’ll see baby. Nice tits by the way. Just like you asked for.”

Rachel stood and glided down the dais. She stopped by Bridget and put her hand up to her face. She leaned forward and gently kissed her. Bridget started to cry a bit and Rachel took her hand. “Shhhhhh, come now, let’s go and comfort each other.”

Rachel turned and as she led the sobbing genie towards the archway she turned her head slightly and said “Ali? Do give him my final gift would you?”

Bert was going to make another smartass comment when suddenly a searing pain torn across his groin area. He howled and howled for what seemed like hours. When he finally was able to gasp for breath he looked down between his legs and sobbed.

“What did you do to me? What the fuck did you do?” he gasped.

“Since you are here until we have this situation under control, you needed a proper place in the household. I suggested that you would make an excellent court eunuch. Lady Rachel agreed. You should feel flattered, after all you did my Mistress still welcomed you into the house with a position.”

Bert sobbed as Ali sat in front of him and said “Now then, where do we begin?”

IN THE STREETS OF LA

“What happened? Where am I? What am I wearing? HOLY SHIT WHAT’S HAPPENING?”

“Shut up bitch! I’m trying to sleep.”

Lacey spun around and looked at the hobo as he rolled over and started to snore.

“Lacey? Is that you?”

Lacey looked over and saw what had to be the ugliest woman she had ever seen approach her. She was old, beaten down, bent over, her eyes were washed out, her teeth stained, and she wore rags that stank to high heaven. But the voice seemed a bit familiar.

“Megan? Megan!?!? What happened to you?”

“Me? Shit have you looked in a mirror? What happened to you?”

Lacey suddenly became aware of many things. Her teeth and body felt filthy, she ached, and she noticed she smelled. She looked at her hands and gasped. Where her hands had been dainty and perfectly manicured, these were shriveled, bent, twisted and old.

She looked around and found a puddle. She looked down and nearly fainted at the horrid monster that stared back at her.

“Well, you wondered how powerful Ali was, now you know.” A voice said from behind her and Megan.

They both spun to see another hobo standing there. “I have no idea about any of this, but some guy in a suit gave me a hundred bucks to tell you two something when you woke up. He said to tell you that last bit, and that the only reason you are still breathing is Rachel didn’t want anyone dead. So Ali, the guy who paid me, said that he told Rachel that he would imprison you two in such a way that you could never bother him or anyone really ever again. And this is it. You had it all, and in your greed to have more, you lost all. That’s what the guy said anyway. So done, time for some wine.”

The hobo walked off and Lacey heard Megan fall to her knees and start to cry. Lacey was too stunned to even do that. She simply stared down the alley and let her mind go blank.

Neither woman would ever leave that area for the rest of their lives and would live every day remembering what they had and lost.

IN A EXCLUSIVE HOTEL IN PHUKET THAILAND

“You seem to be having no luck with the girls tonight sir.”

James turned to a guy wearing a suit and tie. “Fuck you asshole.”

“Actually, I have something that just might help in that category. No gag I promise, come with me to my VIP suite and let me introduce you to a very close friend of mine. She saw you from the balcony and would very much like to meet you.”

Not having much else to do at the moment, James went with him. He entered the VIP suite and found himself face to face with the most incredible looking woman he had ever seen.

“Hello, I’m Jewel. I am so pleased to meet you. Come join me and let’s get to know one another…”