The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fantasy Made True

CHAPTER 2

“OH FUCK!!! OH FUCK!!! OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!”

Jewel screamed as Bert pumped into her from behind. Megan waved her hands and infused her Master with strength and stamina so he could fuck his new slave into mindless bliss. Bridget had slipped up underneath Jewel as she was bent over and was eagerly eating out her former Mistress while fingering herself.

Bert fucked Jewel straight for nearly 30 minutes until they both came hard. Jewel let out an ear-splitting shriek and gave one final heave back against Bert and then flopped bonelessly over the desk. Her head thumped loudly against the table top and her legs dangled over the side. Bridget giggled and moved out of the way as the unconscious Jewel slowly slid back off the desk and onto the floor in a sticky wet heap. Her eyes were completely glazed over and her immense smile showed just how thoroughly she had enjoyed the attentions of her new Master.

Bert looked at Bridget and said “Stand up slave.”

She bounced to her feet and bowed low. “What is your command Master?”

“I want to make some wishes.” Bert replied as he sat back on the cushions and Megan perched behind him.

A very sad look came over Bridget. “Master, forgive your slave, but I cannot grant you wishes. You are not the owner of my lamp. Until it is passed to you I cannot grant you wishes. I can do other things, such as provide you with pleasure, teleport you, or scry for you, but I cannot grant you wishes.”

Bert grunted. “I figured it wouldn’t be that easy. Well, let’s work on you a bit. Look into my eyes…”

In a few moments Bridget was standing frozen in front of Bert and Megan with spiral eyes and a dumb smile on her face. Bert smiled and looked back at Megan who was now slowly stroking his cock.

“I just love this power. To take someone’s mind and make it do anything I want. It turns me on! And you like it as well apparently.”

Megan smiled and sped up just a bit on her strokes. “Master, the mortal Megan was an ego-maniac who desired power over others. To see this after you turned me evil has caused the mortal Megan’s earthly desires and hungers to return with interest. I desperately desire to help you enslave others and make them slaves to serve you.”

“Us my dear, us. I’m going to keep you as my Second in Command, or Lady, or princess consort, or Queen or whatever I decide to call you. You are after all MY genie. My first Genie anyway. We are going to take the other genies, turn them into our slaves, turn this Lampmaker into a slave, and have him help me enslave others. I’m going to custom make evil horny genies and we are going to take over. God, I hate to say it but the professor dying is the best thing to ever happen to me!” Bert said as he kissed Megan and then turned back to Bridget.

“Bridget, you are no longer a good genie. You are evil. You know that the only mortal you can ever willingly serve is me. You desire to enslave other mortals, make them slaves, and make them your puppets. Any other Master you serve you will try to corrupt, trick and enslave. You LOVE to see me hypnotize people and other genies and it turns you on to see me controlling others. You willingly pledged yourself to me once you met me and realized what you truly were. You now want to help me enslave your former Master and all the other genies and make them slaves and evil like you.”

Bridget repeated it back with a very evil grin. Bert snapped his fingers and Bridget blinked. The spirals disappeared and she took one look at Bert and licked her lips like a tart.

“Oh Master. MMMMmmmmmmm, I’m so fucking horny. Watching you enslave that worthless mortal bitch Jewel and make her your fuck puppet just made me wet! Fuck me! Take me on the floor!”

Bert stood and shoved her down roughly. She gasped and then laughed evilly as her Master; her REAL Master tore off her clothes and shoved his cock into her sopping pussy. He growled and she moaned as he tore her up. He pumped into her and when she tried to kiss him he slapped her hard. She gasped at the shock and pain and then cam hard. Bert kept on going like her feelings didn’t matter one bit and she loved how he treated her like the dirt she knew she was. Again, with help from Megan, Bert fucked Bridget for nearly thirty minutes and finally cam hard in her.

Bert pulled out and slapped Bridget again just because he could and she giggled when he did.

Megan clapped and Bert was suddenly standing in a new clean suit and was cleaned off from his exertions. He looked at his two slaves and motioned for Megan to join him. Megan stood and slid up to his side. He grabbed her ass and they kissed. He turned to a grinning Bridget.

“Clean yourself and Jewel up. I’ll be at my apartment, join me there in ten minutes. We have plans to make. Megan, take us to my apartment.”

POOF!

Bert was standing in the middle of his apartment living room. He nodded as he sat down on his recliner. “Megan, ensure this place is soundproofed against anything, magic or technological. Then bring me a beer.”

Megan waved her hands and then went over to the fridge and grabbed a beer for her Master. He took a long pull and sighed. Then he pulled up his remote control and turned on his TV. After a few button pushes a porn movie came on. The lead actress was dressed in a shiny black latex getup and shiny black latex thigh boots with 6 inch heels. Chains crossed over her tits and various metal studs adorned the dress.

“That’s what we are going to make Lady Megan. Now change out of that soft porn fantasy shit and get evil for me.” Bert said.

With a sadistic smile Megan waved her hands again and in a puff of smoke reappeared dressed identically to the porn dominatrix on the TV. Bert nodded and had her turn around.

“Nice. Yes, very nice. Turn your hair black, perfect. I want bright slut red lipstick and nails, yes that’s it. Oh, long latex Opera gloves. And tie your hair up higher, there. Now a crop. Ah, my perfect dominatrix genie.” Bert said with a big smile as he looked over his transformed genie who slapped her crop into her gloved hand.

“Master, I feel so powerful like this! I want to make people kneel at my feet! I want to break their souls and remake them!” Megan said with some heat.

“Easy My Evil Lady. We’re just getting started. When the other two get here we are going to make some plans.”

They sat down to watch the latex and leather S and M porn for a bit and were joined by Bridget and a giggling, dopey eyed Jewel.

“Master, Jewel is still very much enjoying the after-effects of your attentions. I would advise we let her lay down and work through it while we talk.” Bridget said with a smile as she guided Jewel to a corner and pushed her down. Jewel flopped down and sat there with a dreamy look and the occasional giggle.

“Very well. Slave Bridget, what were you supposed to do this evening?” Bert said as Lady Megan sat before him and began to stroke his cock again.

“I was to teleport Jewel to the Professor’s office and she was to retrieve the lamp. No genie can touch or use another genie’s lamp in order to prevent them from becoming too powerful. Jewel would retrieve it and then we would store it in the Lampmaker’s vault until he returned from his business in New York and London. He is there with genies Heather and Susan to attend to legal and business matters. The other genies are in their lamps except for the genie Nicole who is the head of the guard. I and Nicole will return to our lamps at dawn, we cannot remain out of them for longer than a full day. The Lampmaker will return via a private jet late tomorrow.” Bridget stated as she knelt in front of her real Master.

“Why won’t he teleport? He had genies with him yes?” Bert asked.

“He uses the time to finish up business. His personal jet is pretty much his office on long flights and he doesn’t like sex in the air. He will be conducting final business and signing paperwork until he lands and then will return home for a quiet night.”

“I see. Can we get to the other lamps while he is gone?”

“No Master, they are secured in a special case only he can open. Usually he only has one or two genies out of their bottles at any time. There are seven of us total: Lacey, Heather, Susan, Nicole, Lotus, Dominika, and myself. Jewel was a genie but the Master released her. There is a Djnn also, but he is a male. However…”

“I don’t want to hear anymore about any males. If he is in his lamp he can stay there. Are any lamps out of the cabinet right now?” Bert asked as Megan bent over to lick his cock lightly.

“No Master. Once I finished helping Jewel I was to return and await my turn for release.”

Megan had now moved in front of her Master and her head bobbed up and down on his cock. Bert was finding it hard to concentrate, but pushed on. Megan had been following easily as she was a genie and was anxiously listening to her Master’s plan.

“Well then, we will go back to the palace and I will enslave all the mortals there and this Nicole. She will I am sure make a fine slave. We will then await the Lampmaker’s return and I will enslave him as well and we will begin our reign. But first, you need proper clothing. You are not dressed as a proper slave.” Bert said and hit his remote again. After looking at a few more pornos, he had found his taste for the ravishing blonde.

“There. That latex corset with the studded panties. Black leather knee boots with the buckles and straps. Long Latex Opera gloves and that 8 point cap. And of course, this studded collar.”

POOF!!!

Bridget was now standing in front of her Master properly dressed. Bert took the crop from Lady Megan and walked behind Bridget. With a quick flick he spanked his slave on the mostly exposed ass 5 times and was rewarded by yelps and a long sigh at the end.

He walked in front of Bridget and looked into her eyes. Without a word she slipped into a deep trance and her eyes spiraled again. “You like pain. You like being whipped and spanked. You love being treated like a stupid toy by your Lord. And you love making others into lesser version of yourself. You obey me and then you obey Lady Megan and no one else.”

“I like pain, I like being abused and treated like a stupid toy. I love turning others into lesser versions of me. I obey only you and then Lady Megan.” Bridget replied in a dreamy tone.

SNAP!!!

Bridget blinked and grinned. She turned and bent over the couch, spread her legs and gave her ass a slap. “Master, your slave would love to have her pussy and ass torn up by her Master.”

Bert shook his head and walked over towards Jewel who seemed to be coming around slightly. “First I need to program this bitch. Lady Megan, get a strap on and show our slave who is the boss.”

“As you command Master.” Megan waved her hands and large black strap on appeared on her crotch. She strutted over and smacked her crop across Bridget’s ass five times and then shoved her strap on dildo right into her slave’s asshole.

Bert ignored the squeals and screams and held out the watch in front of Jewel’s face and began to give some orders.