The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fantasy Made True

CHAPTER THREE

Nicole spun and swept the legs from under the last guard and then did the finished punch to her throat. She stopped just short and the woman tapped with a gasp.

“You are getting better Wendi, but you have a long way to go. Go clean up and then muster the next shift of the guard.”

“As you command Captain.”

The young very fit blonde woman stood and bowed to the Head of the Household Guard and headed to clean up. Nicole, a former police officer and now a loyal genie to the Lampmaker waved her hands and reappeared in her regular guard attire. She strode out and reviewed the next guard shift and then did her rounds out of order to keep her guard on their toes.

A soft chime sounded and Nicole nodded. “Ah, Lady Jewel and Bridget have returned. Too them longer than I expected.” She said to herself as she headed towards the throne room where Jewel would be placing the lamp of Megan until Rick returned. She arrived and frowned when she saw they were not there. This was odd and odd things did not make the Captain of the Household Guard happy or relaxed.

Another soft chime sounded and then a lovely voice echoed “Nicole, I need you in the Library of the real Hall please.”

“As you command my Lady. But why there?” Nicole responded as she moved towards the door.

“We have something interesting that requires attention outside of the grand palace. It is easier to show than to explain.”

Nicole frowned again. “I should have been the one to accompany the Lady Jewel on this. Bridget is too trusting of mortals.” She muttered as she strode out the door of the Throne Room and into the hallway of the real Hall.

The Lampmaker had a large mansion up in the Hollywood Hills which was heavily guarded. But his real palace was a sub dimension created by his genies. To enter it required his permission, not even Lady Jewel could invite someone else. Nicole had changed her clothing to reflect that of a security guard Captain and she strode into the Library.

There she noticed Lady Jewel standing next to a bookcase looking happy. Bridget sat on a chair by the fireplace and Nicole’s eyes widened at the site of Megan who sat on the couch. Megan, one of the few genies her Master had made for other people and who should have been in her lamp. She blinked again at the site of a handsome man who was standing behind Megan smiling at her.

“Ah there you are Nicole. Allow me to introduce you to Bert. He is Megan’s new Master.” Jewel said.

Nicole blinked again and then looked at Bridget who nodded.

“Lady Jewel, this is a problem. Master was most insistent that we retrieve the lamp before this could happen. I thought it was carefully hidden so as to prevent this.” Nicole said with much bigger frown that was directed straight at Bert.

Bert held up his hands. “Hold on Ma’am. It was pretty well hidden. I’m a guy who just notices things and I found completely by accident while cleaning out the Professor’s desk. I wasn’t trying to steal anything and the Chancellor said that the University had already taken what they were willed and I could have anything I wanted. And, uh, I’ve already made my wishes. Ms. Jewel here figured I had better stay here until Mr. Rick gets back so we can figure out what to do next. I’d love to keep Megan, she’s a lovely and sweet genie, but I get that may not be in the cards.”

“I cannot invite him into the Grand Palace, so I want you to remain here with him until Rick returns. See that he is well taken care of and safe so we can take care of this matter once the Master is back.” Jewel said as she stood and motioned Bridget to follow her. They both strode from the room and Nicole shook her head.

“Very well. This room is secure, but Master is not back until tomorrow morning. You may relax here or anywhere throughout the house but if I give you an order you will obey it. I only give commands when something dangerous is happening, so be warned.

Bert nodded. He sat back and folded his hands. Nicole blinked as a bit of bright light caught her eye.

“Oh sorry, the light must have caught my ring here. Pretty nice stone don’t you think?” Bert said with smile as he slowly moved it and the light reflected back in many sparkles and flashes.

“Yes, it is a nice stone.” Nicole replied as she looked at. It was very pretty, very sparkly and she felt herself being drawn into it.

“Yes, very pretty. Very lovely. So lovely you can’t look away. You just want to stare at it and do nothing else.”

“So lovely, I just want to stare at it…”

“Be drawn into it, you mind just washed away, leaving nothing but emptiness.”

“Drawn into it, my mind washed away…”

“Your will washed away.”

“My will washed away.”

“Nothing but an empty shell, ready to obey.”

“An empty shell, ready to obey.”

“Nicole, when I count to three you will be in a deep trance. While in that trance you listen to my commands and when you wake up you will obey them. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

Bert grinned and counted to three. Nicole had eyes that were completely white haze and her face was like a doll’s; empty and frozen.

“Nicole, you are my slave. You obey only me. Rick is not your real Master, I am. You are not a brave and strong woman. You are a scared little weak woman. A little bitch, who wears a collar and obeys her real Master like the bitch and slave she is. You are meek, you beg and whine, you abuse those who you can bully and are a scared little baby when someone stands up to you, and you have no backbone. You love it when Master or Lady Megan treat you like the worthless meek little girl you really are deep down. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master I understand.”

SNAP!!!

Nicole blinked and then blushed when she saw Bert and Megan. The formerly strong woman shied back and looked at her feet. She hunched down a bit and couldn’t look Bert in the eyes.

“Come here slave.”

Nicole squeaked in surprise and jumped a bit. She glanced up and then slowly and meekly walked over to her Master Bert. Lady Megan grinned from ear to ear as she watched.

“Oh nice one Master. Nicole was always a proud bitch. This is REALLY a nice come down.” Lady Megan said.

Nicole didn’t say anything but glanced quickly her way and she shied away again at Megan’s laugh.

“Time to test my other wish.” Bert said and touched Nicole’s shoulder.

Nicole jumped and felt odd for a moment. “Look in the mirror.” Bert commanded.

A large mirror hung over the fireplace and Nicole glanced up at it. She blinked and then nodded as she realized that her clothing was of course what she should be wearing.

Nicole, a hot redhead, was still a redhead. But her hair was now done in a pixie cut. A collar was around her neck and two chains snaked up from it to a mouthpiece which was just a black stick which she held in her teeth. The collar had four silver chains attached to it that snaked down. The two on front were linked to nipple rings in her fully exposed tits and then to a belt. They then v’d down to latch onto a large ring in her clit. She wore thigh high black latex boots with studs and buckles. The two rear chains also connected to her belt. Her wrists were shackled to the belt so she could not move her arms or hand very much. Her arms and legs were covered in tattoos, vines and chains. Over her tits the word “SLAVE” was proudly stamped and black angel wings covered her back.

She tried to straighten up but gasped as the rings in her nipples and clit tightened. Bert pushed her to her knees and she didn’t resist. She was a worthless bitch of a slave, on her knees was where she belonged. Bert clipped a leash on her collar and she shuddered.

“The only time this mouthpiece comes out is when you are using your tongue to please someone. Like now.” Bert said and unzipped.

Nicole leaned forward and licked his hardening dick. She was able to suck it into her mouth and was soon bobbing up and down.

Bert leaned back and laughed. “GOD!!!! You genies are awesome! And I can do this! And this! And this and poof you are right back at it!”

Bert had tugged hard on her chains and had painfully jerked Nicole’s nipples and clit several times, the last time nearly tearing them out. Nicole had cried each time and then had healed instantly.

Bert blew in her mouth and when she spilled some Bert slapped her hard.

“Don’t you ever spill one drop of my cum you dog! I’ll make you cry for an eternity if you do!”

“Sorry Master! I’ll never fuck up again.” Nicole wailed through her tears and then shut up to nothing but sniffles when her Master replaced the mouthpiece.

Megan laughed evilly. She stood up and slinked up to her Master and reached down to gently massage his cock. She licked his ear and softly said “Oh Master! You are so fucking powerful it makes me wet! Nicole was so fucking proud and strong and now she is a whiny little bitch of a cunt! YOU made her this! Fuck! It’s so fucking hot! Fuck me Master! Right here, make the bitch watch! Make her eat me out while you fuck me! Make her flog herself!”

Bert spun around fast and shoved Megan back against a bookshelf. Megan wrapped her legs around her Master as he began to pound her.

Megan growled and looked over her Master’s shoulder. “Slave Nicole! Pull on your belt! Tug on your clit and nipples! I want to hear you cry in pain!!!”

Bert growled as he heard Nicole gibber and cry as she obeyed Megan and Megan laughed. The perverted evil of it all made him harder still.

He lasted about 10 minutes and their trashing about had trashed a lot of the library. Nicole was in a sobbing heap when he finished. He simply ordered her to heal herself which she did and then ordered her to stand up.

“Nicole, time to start getting things set around her. Call in your security force a group at a time. And then we will work on the other staff.”

“As you command Master.” Slave Nicole said with downcast eyes.