The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fantasy Made True

CHAPTER 6

Bert and Megan walked into the cheap hotel room. Megan looked about with an air of disgust. “Master, why are we here? You still haven’t finished converting the other genies yet, why are we in this part of town?”

Bert smirked at Megan. “We’re here to recruit the next genie. Just wait a bit and you’ll see.”

Bert sat down on a cheap bed with stained covers and Megan looked disgusted. After a few minutes a knock on the door happened and then the door swung open.

“Hey Bert, got your…Whoa! Damn! You hired one nice looking hooker! She going to be part of the play tonight?”

Megan looked in shock at the woman as she shut the door. The woman took off a large raincoat and a wide brimmed hat and lit up a cigarette. She was ugly as sin. She had stringy hair that looked like a cross of bleach blonde with streaks of old purple and pink dye and black roots, caked on makeup that looked at least an inch thick, old acne marks, pale skin, and she was easily the fattest woman Megan had ever seen. She was stuffed into a black latex body suit that made her blubber even more disgusting. She was so fat she had to wear flats as any heel would have broken and probably broken her leg.

“Amy, good to see you. Megan this is Amy. Amy is a professional dominatrix, I have used her services in the past. She’s good at her job. She is especially good at breaking pretty young things and twisting them into freaks. Isn’t that right Amy?”

Amy took a long pull from her smoke, belched, and said “Yup. I really enjoy doing it. And Berty here likes watching.”

Megan looked at her and then her Master and a knowing look came across her face. “Oh, I see Master. Oh, I do believe she will do nicely.”

Amy looked at Megan with a questioning look and Bert spoke.

“Megan’s my slave already. In fact she is my genie slave. Megan, show your true self.”

Megan put her hands together and bowed. In a puff of smoke she turned from a regular dress into her latex genie outfit complete with crop. Amy blinked her pig like eyes and looked at Bert.

“Well now, that is interesting. But I’m a working girl, so magic tricks aside I need to be working or leaving to work someone else.”

“Amy, Amy, Amy. Let me explain why we are talking. I was there that night you lost control with that slut Jamie. I was peeking in the window and saw what you did. You forgot to reschedule me for later so I saw the whole thing. You losing your temper, your hatred for pretty girls, your insane jealousy over being such a pig, your anger at never being attractive and only being able to find men who want to watch you break others. Sad really. But also perfect for my plans.”

Amy looked mad and nearly in tears at the same time. Bert walked up to her with an evil grin.

“I can change all of this. I can make you any woman you want to be. Blonde, brunette, redhead, brown. Tiny tits to basketballs, hourglass shape to luscious, pale to tanned, tall, short, whatever you want. And after that I can turn you into a genie just like Megan. I won’t even hypnotize you if you will join me. I’ll make you into a dominatrix genie, one that will corrupt and break men and women for her Master, and after I’m gone, one that will corrupt her new Masters and try to make them her puppets. Join me and help me rule the other genies with Megan and Shannon and other evil genies. We’ll make this whole world our playground.” Bert said with a shine in his eyes.

Amy actually took a step back with a look that Bert recognized as fear. He laughed. “You don’t need to fear me Amy, or anyone else ever again if you join me.”

Amy hesitated and looked at Megan and then she glanced in the mirror. She nearly blubbered at what she saw and looked away quickly.

“You mean it? Really?”

“Yes Amy. Join me, and I’ll make you into anything you want to be and then give you power like none you have ever felt before.”

Amy sniffed and then said “I want to be a knockout. I want to be a woman every other woman will look at and feel inferior too. Make me amazing.”

“I can do that. I even have an idea of what you need to look like. Can I try and you let me know if it works?”

Amy sniffed and nodded. Bert placed his hands on her shoulders and concentrated. Amy’s whole body seemed to melt into a weird blob of flesh, leather and latex. It pulsed and then reformed into a new body.

Megan smiled and nodded in approval. “Master, well done! That is a body that is as beautiful as it is evil.”

“Holy shit! Is that me? My voice? Oh god! This is fucking awesome!” Amy nearly shrieked as she looked at herself in the mirror.

She was now 6 feet 5 inches and that was without the 6 inch stiletto heeled red latex boots with silver buckles and studs around her thighs. Her hair was longer but done up in a tower bun with ringlets down both sides of her face. It was a perfect do with a luster and shine to its brownish-black color. Silver hoop earrings dangled from her ears, and large spiked silver bracelets adorned her wrists. Her body was toned and her skin had a dark tone to it. She was dressed in a red latex chemise that displayed her perfect 36 DD tits down to her areolas, stopped just short of her bare pussy and was clasped only with three straps in the back and one around her neck which also allowed for her perfect bare ass to be displayed for all to see. Silver studs adorned the straps over her tits and she wore heavy dark makeup and dark red lipstick to match her red clothing. In her hands she held a paddle and whip. And her voice was low and husky, the sound of pure lust.

Bert moved up behind her and pulled his fingers across her bare pussy lips and Amy sighed. “Oh my God! This is a fucking dream! It has to be!”

“No dream baby, this is reality. Here let me make it a bit more fun for you.”

He held her shoulders again and she gasped as she saw red devil horns grow out of her head and then a red forked tail sprouted from just over her ass. She started and then opened her mouth to let a forked tongue, much longer than any normal human tongue snake out and lick her tits.

“Holy Shit! This is, fuck I have no words!” Amy shouted and then spun around and knocked Bert onto the bed.

Bert laughed as his newest creation jumped on him and began to blow him. He started to talk but gasped as the improved tongue went to work. His eyes rolled up and he was soon gasped for air and unable to think straight.

Megan sat back and watched her Master get fucked by his latest creation. She watched as Amy turned him into putty and proceeded to fuck his brains out. The blow job nearly knocked him out cold, but Megan revived him to allow his newest genie to be to express her gratitude. Apparently her pussy had some changes too and Bert was soon growling as he thrust into her like an animal. Bert completely lost his head when she stuck her little tail in his ass and with a shriek he came hard and fell backwards off the bed unconscious.

Amy was laughing and Megan clapped. “Damn Amy, you just may have won the best fuck ever award!”

Amy rolled up and sat leaning back with her tail flicking slowly. “I just might have. Jealous?”

Megan laughed and snapped her fingers. Amy was suddenly frozen in place. With a wave of her hand Megan spun the transformed woman onto her back with her ass thrust up in the air.

WACK!!!

Megan’s crop smacked across Amy’s ass. Amy gasped and then growled. She thrust her ass up a bit.

WACK!!!

Amy sucked some air and went “Oooooooooooo. That’s the stuff!”

WACK!! WACK!! WACK!!

Megan flogged Amy for nearly ten minutes as Amy yelped and begged for more. Megan could see her pussy drip with excitement and her devil tail flicked around excitedly. Megan dropped the crop and spun her captive around. She flipped her onto her back and jumped on her face.

“Work that pussy bitch! I am the Lady Megan, second only to Master Bert! You WILL please your Mistress!”

With a growl Amy went to work and Megan arched her back with a huge gasp. “OH MY GOD!!!! THAT FUCKING TONGUE!!!!”

Amy’s improved tongue worked Megan like she was play dough. Megan began to buck and twitch and after a good five minutes she came so hard she nearly passed out even though she was a genie!

She flopped over on the bed while Amy giggled and licked her own tits. Megan snapped her fingers and Amy passed out with a big grin on her face.

“We will have to be careful with you Amy. Master Bert is a genius for recruiting talent. Oh, you will be a fine addition to the harem.”

Megan snapped her fingers and cleaned herself, her Master, and Amy up. She then woke Master who was very groggy from the effects of the wild sex.

“Master, come now. We need to get Rachel and enslave Amy and then be gone from here.”

“Uh, yeah. Fuck that was wild. I’m almost afraid to make her a genie, she’s a rock star as is!” Bert said with a grin.

“True, but you need to control her. She is a bit too wild to leave as is.”

Bert nodded and pulled out his cell phone. He sent a quick text and then there was a “poof”.

Bert and Megan grinned as Rachel, formerly Ricky, formerly Rick the Lampmaker, minced forward and curtsied. Much of the former Lampmaker couldn’t be changed due to all the genie wishes he had cast on him before, but Bert’s corrupted and hypnotized genies had been working on him.

Rachel as he insisted on being called now was still tall and slim. He had full makeup on with thick eyelashes and bright lipstick. His nails were perfectly done and his body was free of hair except for his eyebrows. His skin had been treated with lots of lotion and was soft and weak. He had been taking tranny pills for a week now and had a fake bra under his mermaid style sequined dress and high heels. A fur boa completed the look. Rachel demurely held the hand of Heather who grinned at her real Master.

“Ah Rachel, so good of you to come. That dress is quite fetching.”

Rachel blushed and lowered her head. “Oh thank you dear. Heather and Bridget helped me size it and pick the right shoes. I was so hoping that you would like it.” Rachel replied in a high falsetto.

“I do, you just keep taking your medicine and we’ll get that plastic surgery like we talked about and then I can sell you off. Just like you wanted.”

“Oh, I can hardly wait! To be a proper submissive! Oh the joy!” Rachel said with a giggle and Bert and the other genies laughed.

“Well, first things first. Enslave this one for me, I’m a bit tired. Make her a cruel, evil genie who likes to dominate, control and enslave. Make her mine. Now.” Bert said.

Rachel went to work on the grinning Amy and she was sucked into the smoke without a word. Rachel handed the lamp to Bert and glided back to Heather who disappeared with another poof.

Bert rubbed the lamp and Amy reappeared. She had kept the same exact figure and clothing just like Shannon had. “Master, I am Amy of the Dominating Lamp. I will grant thee three wishes and will serve thee afterwards as a slave. I will seek to enslave and dominate all for your pleasure and enjoyment.” Amy said with a whap of her paddle into her palm.

“Nice Amy. That fuck was awesome, and I’ve got some folks I want to try you out on. But first…”

WHAM!!!!

The door flew open and Bert, Megan and Amy found themselves looking at two cops holding guns on them.

“Freeze right there! We got a noise complaint and it appears we have some hookers making some money! Keep your hands were I can see them.” The lead cop said.

Bert blinked. Both cops were women, and not too bad looking. A slow grin spread over his face.

“Hey Amy, let’s worry about the wishes later. Why don’t you show me what you can do with these two.”

Megan laughed and Amy grinned. She bowed her head to Bert and then looked at the two cops.

“You two need to be on your knees in front of real woman like me.”

WHAP!!!

Amy slapped her paddle into her hand. Both cops blinked and without a word dropped to their knees with confused looked.

“What the…”

“Silence. You will not speak until I give you leave.” Amy said in a sultry commanding tone. Both police fell silent.

Amy waved her hand and door shut. She strode over and looked the two cops over with a thoughtful look.

“Yes, I can work with you two. First I need you to drop those guns. Slaves don’t need guns.”

Both officers dropped their guns. Amy smiled and looked into the first one’s eyes. The officer was defiant until she locked her gaze with Amy. Her face trembled and then with a gasp she looked down.

“Yes, much better, a slave like you doesn’t look her Mistress in the eye. Take out your handcuffs and cuff yourself to that radiator.”

The officer did as she was told and Amy put a finger under the chin of the other one who tried to look away after meeting her gaze.

“Oh no, my pet. A pet, a harmless, little pet that plays at her Mistress’s feet can look up at her can’t she? Yes she can.”

Amy lifted her finger and the officer stood with her. She was a nice looking brunette. Amy looked her over and then said “I’ll call you Twinks.”

Amy smacked the officer in the ass with her paddle and a loud SMAK and a puff of smoke covered them. When it cleared the policewoman was on all fours, naked with her hair done up in a pony tail. She had butt plug in her ass with another tale sticking out, and a large black leather collar with silver spikes on it. She had a rubber bone in her mouth and she wagged her ass happily back and forth.

“Oh, good girl Twinks! Now sit! Good girl.” Amy said as she held the leash of the now sitting woman. Upon hearing she was a good girl, the woman spit out the bone and yapped happily.

The other cop looked on in horror as Amy strode forward. With a wave of her hand the officer was suddenly spread eagled in the door to the bathroom chained to the floor and ceiling.

Amy brought her whip up and gave the cop a lash across her ass.

“You are my slave and you live to serve.” Amy said and lashed her again.

The cop screamed, and Amy tisked and repeated herself and lashed the cop again.

Bert went over and sat down on the bed with Megan behind him. He petted Twinks and sat back to enjoy the show.

“She’s good. I paid her a thousand dollars once to break a hooker and make her eat her out. It took her 15 minutes and the hooker was never the same after that. Just watch and enjoy.” Bert said as he settled down to enjoy the show his newest genie was putting on.