The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fantasy Made True

CHAPTER 7

Bert sighed as he lay back in the hot tub. He reached over and tossed a rubber ball and a happy Twinks woofed and chased it. Bert looked down as Megan blew him while completely submerged.

“Ah, it’s good to have a genie as your main squeeze. All kinds of fun things are available to do.” He said with a snicker.

“Oh Bert?”

Bert smiled as Rachel glided towards him wearing an elegant gown and a long blonde wig. She held a lamp in her hand (His hand? He hadn’t had the sex change operation yet, but no one would ever think Rachel was once a man) and had a gentle smile on her face. A round of snickers and giggles filled the room as the other twisted genies laughed at their former Master, now a sissy bitch, as she gracefully handed the lamp over to Bert.

Bert’s genies had all been hypnotized by him into wanting to make sure that Rachel was fully sissified and into enjoying it. While Bert’s own genies had had some fun, Rick/Rachel’s former genies seemed to have some underlying issues and seemed to really enjoy seeing the man who had enslaved them laid low.

“Thank you Rachel. Exquisite work as always. You are such a dear doing this for me.” Bert said with a smile.

“Oh you flatterer. You know I will always help such a dear old friend. Now, who are you going to enslave now? Another lively young lady like Amy? She is such fun, and has helped me so much to learn how to enjoy getting fucked in my ass by a strap on. And her lovely pet Twinks is such fun to take for walks along with Nicole.”

“Well, today is special. I’m going to enslave your wife Jewel and then brainwash the remaining genies.”

Bert watched closely for any reaction from Rachel. She blinked and then smiled broadly. “Oh that will be quite lovely! She is such a lovely girl, but just being a mortal? Oh the dears just wear her out with the constant attention! Much better she is enslaved so she can heal quicker.”

Bert grinned and snapped his fingers. Megan surfaced with a grin and a gulp as she finished off the blowjob and waved her hands. In a puff of smoke Bert and Megan were standing beside the hot tub dry and in silk robes.

Megan looked over towards one of the pillars. “Susan! Bring Jewel over, its time.”

The grinning black woman nodded and reached over to cut the ropes that held Jewel up by her wrists. Jewel flopped to the floor with a stupid grin on her face and let out a giggle. Jewel grabbed the rope and pulled her to her feet and over towards the hot tub.

Jewel had been a center of genie attention too. Bridget, Heather, Susan, and Nicole had all had a turn with their former Mistress and under Bert’s not so nice guidance had taken a lot out on her. Bert had found out that happy to be a genie or not, the idea of being second fiddle to a mortal when you were a hot genie was still something that annoyed them deep down. Bert had found that out, and had exploited it. Annoyance had become irritation, which had become hatred and jealousy, which had become revenge.

Jewel had been whipped, flogged, spanked, paddled, pinched, punched, chained, leashed, and fucked in every hole with a strap on. Amy had joined in and her talents had been much more focused than any of the other genies. Bert had to step in to stop her from being killed by exhaustion.

But now he was going to enslave Jewel and make her something special.

A glassy eyed Jewel was more or less held up by Susan and Rachel pushed the lamp into her hands and enslaved her without any hesitation. Jewel let out an exhausted giggle as the smoke took her.

“Done, just as you requested. Now let’s see how sweet Jewel looks.” Said Rachel as she handed Bert the lamp.

Bert rubbed and out of the smoke was Jewel.

Jewel had been the hottest mortal woman in the world before and she was certainly a hot genie. Bert had given special instructions to his sissy slave Rachel and they had born fruit.

Jewel was still a flaming redhead. Her skin was pale ivory white and her figure was hourglass perfect. But where the other genies worn leather or latex, the new Jewel was dressed in a lovely sequined white dress that looked like something Marylyn Monroe would wear. Her hair was done up in a classy bun with tasteful jewelry and make up. She wore a diamond necklace, bracelets and classy high heeled shoes. She held a clutch purse and a long cigarette holder with a lit cigarette in it. Jewel looked about and took a light puff on her cigarette and smiled.

“Master, I am Jewel of the Bordello Lamp. I will grant you three wishes and will serve you as a madam who will corrupt and sell young boys and girls to anyone who can pay.” She said in a very sexy but educated voice.

Bert smiled. “Wonderful. But I still haven’t used my wishes from Amy yet, so I’ll let you know later. But in the meantime show me what you can do.”

Jewel smiled and walked over to Rachel. She looked her up and down and then blew some smoke in her face. Rachel stiffened and Jewel said “Nice, you make a fine sissy. I have a customer who will pay top dollar for a high class sissy like you. You are dressed perfectly so come along and let’s see how you do.”

Without a word Rachel glided out along side Jewel with a big smile. Bert snicker and nodded to Amy. Amy waved her hands and the hot tub surface clouded and became a screen. Amy snapped her fingers and “Bitch 1” (who had been a cop until a few days ago) walked over and got down on all fours. Amy sat on her slave and leaned back to pet Twinks. The other genies and Bert gathered around.

Jewel had transported Rachel and herself into a very private club in Hollywood. Men and women sat around tables drinking and smoking and talking. Sometimes after some discussion a man or woman would take another person through a door. When you looked closely you realized that the other person was usually a man dressed as a woman. Jewel glided in and all the conversation stopped. With a smile she led her former husband, now her property to a table in the back. She sat down next to a woman who appeared to be in her mid-thirties who was drinking wine. They conversed for a bit and then the woman stood and took Rachel by the hand and led her through the door. The screen split, Rachel was led by the woman back into a private room where she stripped her down, made love to her slowly at first and then put a strap on and got a bit wilder with Rachel sucking her off and then taking it up the ass. Jewel mingled with the crowd and shook several hands. After the woman was done, Rachel dressed, redid her makeup and then glided back out with a big smile. Bert watched the former Lampmaker get sold by his wife five times that night.

Jewel returned to the hoots and applause of Bert and his corrupted genies and Rachel blushed and curtsied.

“Not bad at all Jewel. How much?” Bert asked.

“$50,000 total, 10 grand for a hour of Rachel’s time. Plus two offers to buy her outright.”

“Oh no, can’t have that. But if you can bump the price go right ahead. Rachel, be a dear and get the next lamp ready.” Bert said as Megan nibbled his ear.

“Oh Dear, I can’t. I have no materials. You need to wish for more; I used up my last making Jewel’s lamp.” Rachel said with a downcast look.

“Oh. Oops, didn’t think of that. Amy, I wish for more materials to make another lamp, make it enough for 5 lamps.” Bert said.

“Master, sorry but I can only conjure up enough for one at a time. Some of the materials are, uh, odd and have strange properties, so unless you wish three times for a lamp each, I can only do one.” Amy replied.

“Really? Damn, okay one lamp then. I’ll hold off on the other two. I won’t need them yet. Rachel, go fetch me the lamps of Lotus, Dominika, and Lacey. Time to finish off corrupting.”

Rachel glided off as Bert felt a sting of a lash on his ass. He turned around and jumped on a giggling Heather. She tried to resist but Bert slapped her several times hard and she smiled even more and growled at him. Bert was tying her down when Rachel returned.

Leaving Heather tied to a couch Bert walked over to the lamps and pointed at one.

“Rub it.”

“Sir, wouldn’t you rather rub it yourself and claim the genie as your own? I certainly don’t need these lovely girls anymore now that I understand what I really am and have a nice Mistress who sells me and whips me when I misbehave.” Rachel replied.

“Nope. I want these genies to see what their Master has become and enjoy being corrupted to despise and hate the weak sissy of a man who couldn’t resist a real man. I want them to be jealous of MY genies knowing they still serve a weak pussy of a tranny while the real genies serve real men.” Bert replied and the hypnotized genies all nodded and scowled at Rachel.

“No shit, what a fucking pussy you are Rachel. Walked right into Bert’s trap, got hypnotized, got corrupted, turned into a fucking sissy boy. I’m so fucking sick of being your slave! I want a real man to be my Master!” Bridget yelled out loud and the other genies nodded and gave Rachel dagger looks.

“Enough! Rachel is MY sissy, and you worthless sluts will leave her alone. She’ll earn her keep, and you’ll earn yours.” Jewel said with some sharpness.

“Indeed. If any of you were worth anything you’d be doing my job. You can fuck Rachel, but no abuse. She needs to be pretty so we can sell her ass. So knock it off.” Megan added as she moved behind her Master and stared down the others.

“Okay then, moving along. Rub it!” Bert said and Rachel rubbed.

Smoke poured out and Lotus, an Asian beauty stood there and bowed.

“Greetings Master, I…” she trailed off as she looked at Rachel and then at the others. Her eyes widened and she looked directly at Bert. She opened her mouth and then went slack jawed. Her eyes began to spiral and her arms hung down limply at her sides.

The other genies snickered and giggled as Megan licked her Master’s ear and whispered “This is Lotus, she was the secretary of the household and one of Lacey’s minions. She is clever and sneaky and a professional stripper and gold digger. I think she needs to get back to her roots.”

Bert nodded. “Yeah, on yeah. Lotus, you are my slave. You serve only me and obey only me and then Lady Megan. You are a ditzy, sleazy, cheap Asian stripper who has a horrible accent and loves to strip, give lap dances, and fuck. You are performance whore, you love to be watched and you love to show off. You never went to college, you dropped out of high school when you got pretty enough to strip and have never looked back. You’re a gold digging whore who only joined Rick to pump him for money and sex and now you hate him because he owns your lamp and not me. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand Master.” Lotus said in a monotone voice.

SNAP!!!

Lotus blinked and the spirals went away. Lotus looked down at herself, frowned and clapped her hands. In a puff of smoke she changed her clothing. Instead of the genie get up she now wore 7 inch platform heeled shoes encrusted with diamonds, silver leg wraps, and a silver two strap bikini which barely covered her shaved pussy and looped up over her big tits and around her neck. Big silver hoop earrings dangled down, her hair was worn long and her nails were bright red. The dragon tattoo remained over her ass, and she seemed to ooze a cheapness and sleaziness.

She strutted up to Bert with a very pronounced sway in her ass and said “Hey der stud! Me Wotus, me give you fucking great wap dance! Me make you happy wong time!”

Bert snapped his fingers and Megan clapped. A pulsing glam rock song piped in the speakers and without missing a beat Lotus jumped on the small stage and began to work the pole. She clapped a couple of times and her arms and legs each had a cheap looking bangle bracelet appear which then began to strobe various colored lights. She also dimmed the lights.

Bert was drooling. Lotus had been a great stripper before and with genie magic she was now easily the most amazing dancer Bert had ever seen. He moved up right to the stage and let her work him like putty. She wrapped her legs around him, did the splits regular and upside down so he could lick her pussy, motor boated him with her tits, and did all sorts of sexy moves. It wasn’t sensual, it wasn’t really erotic, it was raw, low class, and sleazy. Bert felt dirty watching her work and felt even dirtier knowing his bitches were watching him and getting off.

Bert was able to turn around once and saw Susan and Heather going at it hot and heavy. Jewel had Bridget on her knees eating her out while she had a blushing and naked Rachel suck on Nicole’s tits while she fingered herself. Amy had Twinks humping Slave 1 while she was whipping Shannon with a crop and easing a dildo into her pussy.

Megan was watching with great amusement and fingering herself. She seemed to be the least effected by Lotus’s dance and she grinned at Bert.

“You programming is having a great effect Master. This is all done by your slaves of their own free will. Lotus is not influencing them with magic at all. They are simply responding to her dance with what they believe to be the proper behavior. They are all dirty whores now, thanks to you.”

Bert smiled and without a word jumped on the stage. He grabbed Lotus, shoved a wad of money between her tits and said “Bend over, I’m fucking you now. Right here.”

Lotus licked her lips and bent over with a sly grin. She untied a knot behind her neck and her bikini fell away. She grabbed the pole and wiggled her ass while she looked over her shoulder and licked her lips. “Come on den! Fuck dis hot ass! Put dat dick in my pussy and rip me up!” she said.

Bert dropped his robe and smacked her ass several times. Lotus groaned and shoved back. Bert grabbed her by the hips and slid his cock into her nice wet pussy. She gasped, and pushed back into him hard. Bert began to pump into her hard.

Megan snapped her fingers and made several cameras appear around Lotus and Bert from various shots and angles. She snapped again and several large screen TVs and projectors started to show her Master and his newest slave fucking. Lotus saw she was on camera and that seemed to work her up even more. She growled and pumped harder and shouted encouragements to Bert.

“FUCK ME!!!! FUCK MY WIDDLE BRAINS OUT!!!! FUCK DIS SLUT!!! SHOW THE WHOWE WORLD HOW BIG A SWUT ME IS!!!!!”

Bert was gasping for breath and Megan snapped her fingers one last time. Bert sucked his breath and seemed to pick up the pace. He got some focus and slammed into Lotus as she thrashed. With a yell, Bert came hard in Lotus and she screamed louder. Bert staggered back, spun around, blinked with a stupid grin and toppled off the stage unconscious. Megan waved her hands and a large pile of cushions appeared on the floor and Bert flopped face down on them.

Megan jumped up on the stage and walked up behind a gasping Lotus. She picked up a bottle of wine from one of the tables and without a pause smashed it down on Lotus’s head. The genie didn’t even gasp; she just fell flat on the stage. Megan went up to her and heard the breathing of someone passed out and nodded.

“I think Lotus needed a nap. The rest of you get cleaned up and tidy up the palace. When Master awakes we’ll start up again. Get to it sluts!” Megan ordered in a no nonsense voice.

The other genies finished off their enjoyments (just about all of them had come when Master had), and began to clap and wave hands to start cleaning up.

“Who said you can use your powers? You are SLAVES, clean like it! Master needs his rest and I’ll not have you giggling bimbos chasing each other around trying to fuck each other while he sleeps.” Megan said.

The genies all bowed and got to it. They quickly made the bed and Bert was put in it. Megan lay next to him and ran her hands up and down his body.

“Oh Master, you are such an evil little perv. What will you do to Dominika and Lacey I wonder?”