The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fantasy Made True

CHAPTER 8

Bert staggered out of the bathroom and nearly fell flat on his face. He giggled and the two genies that were helping him walk, Heather and Bridget, giggled too. Bert had them lead him to a couch and he sat down hard. He was in a bathroom that was hanging open and without pause both genies dropped down and started licking his cock and sucking his balls.

After a moment Bert clapped his hands and said “Hold up you sluts, go take a break and let me sit for a bit. Partied a bit too hard last night so I need to catch my breath.”

Both blondes nodded and bowed and strutted off. Bert grinned as they moved off. Aside from the clothing changes his influence had shown up in a lot of other ways. Every one of Rick’s genies had been very smart and clever, now they were all pretty much ditzy bimbos who only really cared about sex and playing around. If Master wasn’t around, they fooled around with each other.

Bert grinned at the thought of it and then frowned. “Huh, old Ricky was careful to make sure his genies were taking care of business but that has fallen off by the wayside over the last day. Or has been two? Three? Shit, hard to think when you have a harem of genie bimbos to fuck.”

“You are correct Master. It is very hard to think, or do much else.”

Megan glided up and sat next to him. She was of course dressed in her black latex and chains outfit. She had added some new items. Dangling from the chains were little pet licenses inscribed with genie names on them. She had one for every genie Bert had twisted, changed or created.

“Master, while I love you twisting these sluts into your perverted slaves we must think a bit farther out. Without Rick’s guiding hand his investments and money could get out of hand. You need to have Heather and Susan and possibly the others do their jobs in a normal way or all of this could crash down. Not paying taxes, missing a meeting, or a corrupt worker could cause us some damage.” Megan stated.

Bert shrugged. “Feh, I can just hypnotize anyone who starts asking questions. I’m not worried about it, but if you want have Heather, Susan and Lotus set up some meetings and set everything up to be self-sustaining. The vault is full of cash, gold, bonds, fuck! Stuff I have never even heard of that is worth millions! I couldn’t spend it all in a regular life time so I’m not worried about it. But I don’t want people nosing in, so do what you have to in order to keep things under wraps.”

Megan nodded with a smile. “This is easier than I thought. So simple to manipulate and easy to guide! He is a great Master who showed me what kind of a slut I really am, but it’s even better that he is so easy to control. A genie like me should be in charge over mortals, even mortals like Master.” She thought to herself.

“Master there is one other thing. You need to slow down. The original lampmaker nearly went insane from sex with his genies, and you have passed out several times from the sex and partying. While I can do some healing, you must take some care. If you die while in here, we will likely be sealed away forever once our 24 hours lapses.”

Bert thought for a moment. “Well, I can’t argue on that one. My head feels like shit and I haven’t eaten since, shit I can’t remember when. I guess some exercise and better food wouldn’t hurt. Heal this hangover while you are at it.”

Megan touched his head and he relaxed some with a sigh. She than snapped her fingers and several human slaves came in bearing plates of healthy food which Bert ate with gusto. He started to mess around with one of the slaves and Megan gave him an angry look. He chuckled and finished eating.

Once done, he went into the workout area and lifted weights and did some Cross-fit. He then showered and sighed. “Much better. Feels good to actually wear clothes for a bit instead of walking around covered in pussy juice and cum.”

Megan smiled. “Yes Master. The other sluts have returned to their lamps and await your next round of debauchery, but I think we should hold off and perhaps make a new genie? I have seen your readymade lamp sitting there and I think you have an idea on who you want to use it on.”

“You know me too well. I’m going to make a special genie, one that is going to help me take this world over. Wishes are all well and good, but I am going to try for something else. Let’s get Heather, Lotus and Susan out and have them get to work fixing up that crap you were worried about earlier. Then you get Rachel and let’s get going.”

Megan bowed and went to fetch Rachel. She returned shortly and Bert had his three bimboized genies staring at a pendant that glowed green. Their eyes matched and they stood frozen as Bert instructed them. He snapped his fingers and the three genies turned as one and marched off towards the vault room.

“That should do it. They have reverted back to their old selves only long enough to finish setting things up. They have a huge urge to finish so they can become stupid bimbo sluts again. Heh, they now hate being smart and clever and desire to be stupid horny fucktoys more than anything. A great motivator don’t you think?” Bert said.

Megan nodded and Rachel, former Rick the Lampmaker curtsied. “Bert dear, so nice of you to call for my services. What I can I do for you?” Rachel said in a soft meek voice.

“We are going to make a special genie. I don’t know if it’s possible, so I’ll need your help on it.”

Bert walked over to the empty lamp. “What I want isn’t a genie that grants wishes. I want a genie that when released will corrupt her new Master. Turn him or her evil and deviant and want to spread it around. A genie that is evil and self-serving, who wants to make humans her slaves and playthings, but is loyal to me and my inner circle.”

Rachel frowned. “Mmmm, Bert dear, I’m not sure that is possible. Genies are created to be servants, not rulers. I don’t think I can make a genie like that.”

Bert frowned. “I don’t like hearing no from you Rachel. After all I have done for you, you’d think you’d be more thankful.”

Rachel blushed and lowered her head. “I know dear. I owe you so much for showing me I’m just a sissy and not really worthy of owning genies or being a man. But I can’t get around this. But maybe we can find another way.”

Megan was sitting next to her Master deep in thought. “Master, you can hypnotize any man or woman, even genies. Can you teach others to do it? Genies can brainwash people but not a whole lot at one time. I have seen you hypnotize the whole room of genies and a couple of humans in one shot. Maybe we don’t need more genies, maybe we need more hypnotists.”

Bert looked thoughtful. “That is an interesting idea. I can’t teach anyone, I just “know” how to do this, but I have a bunch of unused wishes. I could wish for that ability though. I could make a human into a hypnotist, or first I make them into a sleazy deviant like me and then a hypnotist. Hey, if we took that human and then made them a genie…”

Rachel shook her head. “No Dear. A genie can control anyone but her Master. You can’t have the genie hypnotize or control her Master unless you can get the Master to wish it.”

Bert snarled and grasped the lamp. He wanted to throw it but held back. “I’d probably scratch it which would wreck the finish and I’d have to make a new…” he trailed off as he looked at the polished lamp.

The highly polished lamp.

The highly polished gem adorned gleaming light reflecting lamp.

“I just may have had a brilliant idea. But I need work on it. Take me to the working room.”

Rachel led Bert and Megan into the work room and Bert started looking at the lamp. “I can use anything to hypnotize anyone. Rings, gems and jewels, light, mirrors, my eyes, a watch, my voice, music. Anything. I need to try something. Get a video camera and record this.”

Bert did a quick hypnosis recording and then had Megan go out to a mall in LA and show it to a random guy. The recording was a simple one, the man would go under and when it ended he would have to go the bathroom and he would walk into the woman’s restroom. It worked perfectly and Megan returned.

Bert and Rachel were working on a covering for the lamp. “I can’t make a genie that can hypnotize or enslave her Master unless the Master asks for it. But I can make a LAMP that can. Or a lamp covering in this case.”

Bert held up a knitted cover that fit snuggly around the lamp. It was adorned with jewels. He tugged it around the lamp and then carefully touched a small gemstone near the top.

“Touch it.” Bert said.

Megan reached over and touched it. Lights began to sparkle faintly, just enough to make her look closer. As she looked closer, she heard a faint voice which caused her to look closer. The lights twinkled in a odd pattern and she found she couldn’t look away. She heard a faint voice, almost as if it was inside her head. She felt herself being drawn in…

SNAP!!!!

Megan blinked. She looked around and saw she was naked on the stage in stripper heels and a garter belt with several $20 bills sticking out of it. She looked down at a smiling Rachel and Bert.

“That worked perfectly! Remember anything?” Bert said as he stood up and offered her a hand.

“Nothing, just being drawn into the light and an odd voice. And then waking up on stage. I trust my show was good?”

“Oh it rocked! But it worked! Here, this is a cozy or cover for a lamp. Since I can use anything to hypnotize anyone I built this with Rachel’s help. I made a pattern that draws people in and makes them relax and open to suggestion, then a voice projector that instructs them. Yours was some simple tests; let Rachel fuck you with a dildo, let Twinks piss on your head, and then clean up and give us a strip-tease. But my instructions will be something else. Pull back the cozy, rub the lamp, and wish for the following things: Wish to be enslaved by your genie, wish to be loyal to Bert and his inner circle, and wish to make materials for more lamps.”

Megan smiled an evil smile. “Then we have a free genie that can use her Master to spread chaos and fun everywhere. Oh Master! You are fucking brilliant!”

Megan gave him a big kiss and started to grope his crotch. “Master! Fuck me now! I’m so fucking horny right now I need your cock! Fuck your Lady! Fuck your first and most loyal slave!”

Rachel smiled and stood. “Dear, it appears you have a lovely young thing that needs to be cared for. New genies are very horny after all. Now you two have some fun and I’ll go tend to the Work Room.”

Without waiting for a reply Rachel glided off. Which was just as well as Bert had shoved Megan onto the floor and was on top of her rutting away with animal grunts.