The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: “Far Castle” is a ten part story which includes mind control, forced undressing and stripping, embarrassment, humiliation, forced sexual experiences, male domination of females, female domination of males, group sex, and other related circumstances. The overall story involves three couples that together, use their talents to control the minds of their adversaries, exploit their adversaries and how those adversaries fight against them. Be aware that, as the story evolves and resolves, it may or may not end where “good” triumphs over “evil”. Also, ALL characters involved are in the age of majority, and where there are school related events, all such events take place at the college level. All characters are entirely invented, and no character is based on any actual person, living or dead.

Please contact “”, if you have any comments or questions regarding the story.

Far Castle

by Banshee77

Part One – Ultimate Intimacy

“That bitch is there again!”

“That bitch is there every hearing,” replied Courtney Falls.

Tom Rocks just shook his head. “Doesn’t she have a life?”

“Yeah,” said Courtney. “She sleeps. Outside of that she lives for this commission.”

“But now that Michael Powell is stepping down, I think we’ll get a break,” chimed in Lisa Fairway.

“Guess again,” was all that Courtney said as she sighed. “You all think that she’s just a flunky. Wrong: She’s the reason our petition was turned down. And this appeal is going to go nowhere as well.”

“How do you know?” asked Lisa.

“I’ve been watching her. Seeing her bring things to committee members and giving them certain eye contact. They mean to shut us down.”

“Well, what we’re asking for is still a bit much to TV,” said Tom.

“No it’s not. Look at ‘Sex In The City’. Look at ‘The Sopranos’. Adults want adult entertainment. They want rated R on TV. Our plan is a sound one.” Courtney was tired of being the only one to vocalize what everyone was saying in his or her minds.

“Not red-staters,” said Lisa.

“Don’t get me started on that group of religious nuts.” For the first time, Ron Ronch spoke up.

“Al right, fearless leader. Calm down. I wasn’t going to bring it up,” chimed Lisa.

“Then don’t bring it up!” Ron quietly shouted.

The four were interrupted with the dull tones of the commission’s secretary, who spoke through various preliminaries. Then their petition was brought up.

“Petition of Mr. Ronald G. Ronch representing Far Castle Productions. This petition seeks to allow unedited, R rated films on broadcast, commercially licensed stations between midnight and four a.m. This petition is an appeal from a previous rejection.”

“Thank you,” the commissioner nodded to the secretary’s reading. Then toward Ron Ronch, who had stood, presuming he would speak.

“Mr. Ronch, it is the decision of the Federal Communication Commission that the decision made by a committee of the whole three months ago be sustained. There is no legal rationale to allow this matter to be further reviewed. Public policy requires the airwaves not include these movies unedited. Petition is still denied.”

“Mr. Chairman…” shouted Ron as he moved toward the front of the commission’s hearing room.

“There will be no debate, sir,” the chairman interrupted him. “And we are prepared to have you removed. The commission has decided not to open the matter to debate.”

At once, six uniformed officers moved toward the front of the room. Ron was about to say something, but didn’t bother.

Courtney had her eyes on who she believed to be the real power behind the thrown. Nataly Brinks. Natalie looked out and eventually caught the eyes of Courtney, so intent on killing her with her stare. Courtney turned and followed the rest of the Far Castle crew.

“Those bastards are never going to change their minds,” he said to the group. The rest mumbled in assent. All, that is, but Courtney.

“Oh yes they are.” She stated confidently. “And their going to do it before the year’s over.”

The rest of them just turned to each other and laughed in disbelief, as Courtney passed them, nearly skipping on her way to the limo.

It was eight months later, when three of the four investors of Far Castle each received an invitation to a party, black tie, and at of all places Lassen Clinic, which none of them had ever heard of before. But the invites came from Courtney, and were for that evening, and she was nowhere to be seen at the office for that day. She wouldn’t answer her cell phone, and in fact a paper within the invitation demanded they leave their cell phones on their desks and take a taxi to a hotel three blocks from the clinic. All of them obliged. When they got to the clinic door, they found it locked, which wasn’t unexpected for eight at night.

But Courtney appeared and quickly ushered them into the room. The first thing she did was hand to them black masks that made them all look like dressed up versions of Zorro. She had them wear them. She told them not to worry about their phones, that one of her friends had picked them up and was driving to various places in the city, calling and leaving messages on each other’s voice mails. She said she had her reasons. Then she told them to follow her, and not to use any names, or even to speak for the rest of the night. They looked at each other.

“We’re at the clinic of Peter and Diane Lassen. They’re husband a wife doctors who couples come to when usually the wife or girlfriend only wants to be examined by a female, and have her man only examined by a male. They didn’t start their practice with that in mind, but it developed that way. Eventually, Peter Lassen specialized in treating men, and Diane specialized in OB-GYN. You get the idea. Their patients tend to be on the modest side, especially the women. And that’s why Natalie Brinks uses this clinic.”

“The bitch!?!”

“Oh yeah,” said Courtney, looking squarely at her boyfriend Ron.

“Now,” Courtney immediately switched gears. “Do exactly what I tell you to do, AND DO NOT SPEAK. Smile and laugh all you want. Whistle, moan and freak. But NO talking. Got it.”

The three nodded.

“OK, Vamp.”

Stepping from the shadows of the clinic were a woman and man, also masked, but wearing seductive bdsm clothing, all black, all revealing and skin tight.

“This is Vamp, and her boy-toy Laser. They’re a couple that I promised we’d do a film for. Anything they want. Script, film angles, editing. Everything. Total authority.” Ron couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

Courtney anticipated Ron’s objections, and quickly shot out, “No talking, remember!” she whisper-shouted.

The two stood there before them, very excited and checking out the other three.

“I also promised them,” Courtney continued, “ entry into our very private play sessions.

‘Oh no way’ thought Lisa. Courtney told this guy in black that I’ve been fully worked by my best friend’s boyfriend.

Vamp seemed to speak for her: “Courtney’s told me everything. I know the four of you have done it all together. And don’t worry: Laser and I have what it takes under our clothes to keep up with all of you in bed.

The other three could not believe what they were hearing.

Vamp finished with, “Laser and I are going to turn your MMFF parties into fucken orgies.”

“HA!” laughed Courtney, enjoying the thought of it and the reaction from the others.

“And can you imagine what Vamp and Laser are going to give to us in return for all of it?” Courtney looked at the others.

“No,” said a worried and embarrassed Ron Ronch, speaking for the three of them as Lisa’s eyes saw Laser check her out and mentally undress her to her birthday suit.

“Everything,” is all Vamp replied.

Laser finally spoke. “Everything…for everything.” Again, Lisa died inside, knowing that if all of this happened she’d either have to leave the company or have every imaginable kind of sex with Laser. She didn’t think to turn to her boyfriend, Tom. He’d have to watch her get pounded to oblivion.

“What do you mean, ‘everything’?” Ron was interested.

“Vamp and I have a specialty, and a serious one at that,” replied Laser for the both of them. “We can hypnotize nearly anyone to the point of total physical control over the muscles of their body.”

All three dropped their thoughts of what these two strangers wanted and showed interest. “Bullshit,” said Tom.

“Heh,” Laser stared at him. “You’ll see…” he left his words hanging.

“Vamp and Laser have a very expensive chemical and hypnosis process,” Courtney spoke for them. In fact, they can’t really afford what they do. So…” she continued. “They bankrolled everything they had for this one evening. And if you like what you see,” she referred to the group collectively. “Far Castle’s going to fully fund them, their work, their movie, their lives.” Courtney took it all the way. “And the six of us are going to have the ultimate power imaginable.”

Lisa was freaked. “How do we know any of this is real?”

Because we’re going to prove it to you tonight.

“You are not going to hypnotize me!” said Lisa.

“Oh, that would be fun. Watch you eat all of your words as you ate Laser’s cock.” Tom’s eyes bugged out at that one. What had come over Courtney? She was always a little crazy, but this was out of control. “Anyway, it’s time for you to all shut the hell up. I’m serious about this. From now on, don’t say a thing. And I know what’s going through your minds…you think it’s all a put on, or that I’ve been conned or that this has been rigged or whatever. Well, we have a guest star this evening that’s going to give you everything you want, Ron. And when we’re done our lives will never be the same.”

Ron, Tom and Lisa just stared at her. Courtney didn’t let them speak. “Now, all of you shut the hell up. Vamp and I are going into the patient rooms of the clinic. If you think all of this is bullshit, there’s the door. But if you follow us, you’re in with the three of us fully. No half measures. Because we’re about to enjoy every wrongful act from assault, battery, kidnapping, and non-consensual…er, working over of some people whose lives are about to change forever.” The other’s eyes bugged out and their mouths opened wide. “But,” finished Courtney. “If you go through with it, you will be some of the most powerful people in the world. Every wish you desire, from wealth, to power, to flesh, will become yours IF you put aside your feelings of what’s moral. You are about to become gods, and the seven people we have this evening are just the first of a long list of mortals who are going to bow before us. So if you come with us, it’s for keeps.”

Vamp and Laser just nodded at what she said, then followed her toward the hall that led to the clinic’s rooms. They looked back to see the others stand and stall for a moment, then follow them. They quietly walked down the hall. Laser stopped them toward the end of the hall. He spoke quietly. “This is the point of no return. Keep your masks on, all of us. The four of you,” his eyes swept over Courtney, Ron, Tom and Lisa, “can never again speak. But as Courtney said a moment ago, you can make noises that are indefinable as words. The less of that the better, but it may add to the fun. This door before us is the clinic’s multi-purpose room. It’s mainly for storage, but we spent a couple of hours changing all of it by bringing in an examination chair, two prep patient chairs and some other furniture from the waiting room. Lighting and equipment also. Courtney also brought some equipment from your company, but I’ll keep that a surprise for now. Vamp paid a visit here earlier. She got the male assistant to sample some juice for a marketing survey. After that and ten minutes with Vamp and I, he was able to follow all of our instructions. He got Dr. Lassen to take a drink, and from there, he got his wife’s nurse to take a drink. Three people: Dr. Lassen, the male assistant Buck, no joke, and their nurse, Toni are under the influence of Vamp’s command voice. They are all under her control. That’s why we don’t want you to speak. We’re still experimenting with all of this.”

The others stood there, wrapped with attention.

“But we didn’t stop there,” said Vamp.

“No,” said Laser. “When Mrs. D. Lassen came, her husband and Buck chloroformed her and subdued her. Buck called his girlfriend and Toni called her fiancé and each of them were also subdued and are now our guests. They aren’t under the influence of anything, and are about to have the experience of a lifetime.”

“I’ll say,” said Vamp, in a seductive way. “They’re stuck where they are and can’t say a word. And after this they’re going to need a lot of therapy.” That got a smile from Courtney, who had helped with some of this.

“So,” continued Vamp. “We’ve got three under our control, three under restraint, and a special guest star, as Courtney calls her, under wraps. That’s a gift to you, Ron.”

Ron just starred.

“Here we go. Last chance to turn away, kiddies,” said Laser.

The others stood there. Until Courtney said, “Well, make your choice…gods or mortals.” Vamp opened the door, and eventually, Ron, Tom and Lisa followed her, Laser and Courteny into the room.

What was before them all was a shocking tableau. Like a scene from a “wax museum movie” from the Seventies, all of them, even Courtney, Vamp and Laser, responsible for the display, had to stop and take it all in.

The room was not that large, about15′x20′, giving everything around them an intimacy as well as roominess: Large enough for their function, but small enough to take in everything all at once. And what they all took in was something they would remember for a lifetime:

There were two chairs and a sofa. One of them was a medical chair, and the other two looked like they were taken from the waiting room. Sitting in the medical barbershop type chair was a blond woman, probably in her forties. She looked real good, figure 5′6″ and under 120 lbs., size 4, and 36-26-36. She had a nice tan on her, and had made herself up perfectly. She was dressed in the traditional garb of a medical professional, white blouse and pants, but they were not cheap. In the nice looking chair was a guy. He was probably 24, and hot looking California cool Hollywood bronze god. Built perfectly and no woman would say no to his looks for her boyfriend. Finally, in the sofa, was another woman, Mexican hottie in every way. A petite piece of perfection at 34-23-32. Her hair and eyes were brown with green shadow, and she was decked with gold jewelry. And all of them were tied to the furniture. What looked like soft rope bound them at their arms so that they were totally helpless. Their legs were free but it didn’t mean a thing; they were stuck. And all three of them had a black ball-gag in their mouths.

Ron, Lisa and Tom stopped in their tracks. What had they gotten themselves into? It didn’t look like the three of them were in on anything. They looked like victims.

Courtney walked them over to the side, and the four of them, in their formal clothes and masks, quietly watched Vamp and Laser go into their act.

“Ladies and Gentleman”, Vamp lorded over the three of them. “We are gathered here today to enjoy the viewing of a landmark moment in history.” She looked at Laser. He walked out of the room through a side door.

“Dr. Diane Lassen,” she looked at the blonde. She nodded toward the guy in the chair. “The fiancé of her nurse, Wayne Thomas.” Finally staring at the Mexican. “And the girlfriend of Dr. Peter Lassen’s assistant, Miss Laura Sanchez.”

The four of them stood their mesmerized. Though Courtney knew what this was all about, seeing it come to fruition was a completely different thing. She didn’t even know these people. But Vamp’s plan was ingenious. The others were about to buy her idea hook, line and sinker, and they were all about to be very happy, and very powerful. She and Vamp and Laser could have explained all of this to the other three, but it wouldn’t be the same. She felt a little sorry for Diane Lassen, and a lot sorry for Laura Sanchez. She also wondered how Wayne Thomas would handle it. But that would be part of the fun, if fun was the appropriate word for it all. But she had to accept that what was about to happen to all of their lives would make this evening look like child’s play. They would have the rest of their lives to break every rule there was, so they may as well begin tonight. The thought of what was coming next, and the anticipation was about to happen.

“Alright,” Vamp looked to Courtney. “It’s time.”

She took a deep breath. “And now, ladies and gentlemen, for your enjoyment, entertainment, and…” she paused, not sure exactly what she would say next to complete the introduction. She said it a second time and continued. “And…to give you a turn on that will last you a lifetime, we proudly present, that star of the staff of the Federal Communication Commission, Natalie Brinks!”

At that moment, the wheeled divider was pulled aside from behind by Laser, revealing another scene, this one, if possible, more shocking than the first.

Two men and a women, dressed in medical garb, stood next to an examination chair, where Natalie Banks as bound to it by her hands and ankles.

The three who stood next to the chair appeared dazed and nearly disinterested. Their heads lolled slightly, and their eyes were glazed. One was a man in his mid forties, with dark, slightly graying hair. His skin appeared tan, and he was pretty tall. The other man was much younger, and pretty good looking. He was Hispanic with café ole skin and dark eyes. He was thin and fit. The woman was Asian, about 25, with very fine features and dark hair tied into a bun.

But the star of the show was Natalie Brinks. Even bound to the examination chair she had perfect poise and dignity. Her slender body, the beautiful features of her face, and her dark hair was all that could be distinguished from her positioning. The rest of her look remained a mystery behind her dark blue skirt suit and white silk blouse. Like the others in the main area of the room, she too had a black ball gag in her mouth. She looked upward at all of the others now within her view.

Ron, Tom and Lisa were in total shock. In fact, Tom looked as though he couldn’t handle it all. And there was a lot to handle. Courtney had thought about this part a lot. She knew that she’d just have to keep going until the thoughts the three of them were having, about kidnapping, assault and battery and various other assorted concepts were driven out of their minds by new thoughts of wealth, power and all that goes with it.

As for Natalie Brinks, whatever fears she may have had before this moment were immediately turned to outright terror as she heard Courtney speak once more.

“And after a few preliminary performances by our various guests…” Vamp and Laser watched as these words caused a chill to go down the spines of the bound and gagged Diane Lassen, Wayne Thomas and Laura Sanchez. “We will get to enjoy the ultimate intimacy of Miss Brinks, as right before us she is given a complete, and very thorough physical examination.”

Anticipation of the others was dripping with anxious excitement. The three, standing in their tuxedos and masks couldn’t believe what was about to happen. One of their company had set up the ultimate in revenge for Natalie’s part in their being turned down at the FCC’s meeting, and what a revenge she had created: One of the most modest and beautiful women in government was about to exposed in ways that no one ever dreamed of in their worst nightmares. And what about the others, tied down? And what about those who appeared to be in some kind of trans?

A young woman whose dyed blonde hair, mask and dominatrix outfit made it impossible to know what she really looked like, except that it was obvious she was hot and wild, spoke to a similarly dressed guy next to her.

“Well, Laser, you’re on.”

Laser spoke to all assembled. “Well, the first thing we’re going to need is a nurse. Can’t do much of any examination without one around,” he said as he turned toward the lolling Toni Santori. “Toni, walk forward.”

Toni Santori walked from her stance near the exam table where Natalie was bound. And that was when everyone in the room truly understood Toni and the others’ circumstance: They had been hypnotized. Somehow, in some way, Peter Lassen, his assistant Buck Grearson, and his wife’s nurse Toni were under the control of an outside force, and they were helpless to do anything about it.

As Toni walked toward the center of the room, her fiancé, Wayne Thomas, seemed to try and fight is way out of his chair. He, like Natalie a moment before, made noises his ball gag was preventing becoming louder, and he swung his head back and forth, and side to side.

Ron, Tom and Lisa just starred at Courtney, who looked at them and smiled. She whispered, “The best is yet to come,” and turned back to watch Toni.

“Toni,” ordered Laser in a calm but firm voice. “You’re far too overdressed for tonight’s work. I originally thought it might be fun for you to assist the doctor in your bra and panties, but I’ve thought about it and I think it would be best if you stripped completely nude. Take it all off. Every stitch.”

As Wayne went into wild frustration from his chair, and the others who were bound began to move as best as they could, Courtney, Ron, Tom and Lisa starred at Toni as she began to strip off her nurse’s uniform. When she finally took off her top, and everyone was fixated on the size of her breasts bulging through her white lace bra, Laser commented, “Wow, I think Wayne here’s found the only Japanese girl with thirty-six cees!”

A moment later, Toni was reduced to only her bra and panties. She continued to look disinterested, and Laser told her to stop for a moment, and slowly stroke her breasts. She did so without emotion or care, but the effect was immediate and sensual from the point of view of some of the others in the room, though Wayne Thomas wasn’t one of them. He was at this point, freaking in his chair, and began to rock it as hard and as furiously as he could. Laser looked at him. He took a while to smile. Then he said to Toni, “Toni, slowly stroke your abdomen.” He laughed to himself at using a medial term, and everyone was glued to Toni’s performance.

Toni stood before the group and complied, building a sexual tension in Laser, Ron and Tom, as well as the bi-curious to totally bi women. But Dr. Diane Lassen and Natalie Brinks weren’t al all interested. They were only more terrified. Laura Sanchez didn’t know what to think of it, and was too busy freaking out in her mind over what she was witnessing.

“Toni, take off your bra,” said Laser. Toni opened her front clip with no hesitation, and displayed her magnificent Asian breasts to all. Everyone’s eyes were glued to her incredible rack, and the nipples of her brown aureole were hard and jutted out for everyone to take in.

Even before Wayne could react to his madness over his fiancé’s exposing herself like a stripper, Laser spoke again. “Toni, it’s time to undo your hair,” and a moment later, Toni undid her hair, let it fall, and shook it, causing her breasts to jiggle firmly.

Laser didn’t waste any time before saying, “Toni, remove your panties.”

That was enough for Wayne. He went ballistic, which made the entire show Toni was putting on even more enjoyable. Was it more exciting to watch Wayne react to his fiancé’s degrading herself as she became nothing more than a sex object, or was it more exciting to watch him as he frustratingly couldn’t stop Toni’s unwitting and, deep in her psyche, unwilling performance.

And the women of the room who were enjoying the show also had to deal with being reminded of past humiliations their minds had occasionally returned to. One of them had a flash of when she was sixteen, and her then male doctor had her drop her gown during an exam for a chest cold and possible lung problem. She had vowed to herself that the sight of her breasts were only for a guy she was going with in tenth grade, but now she had to display them for another guy not yet in his thirties. Then, he finally had her come off of the table and drop her gown entirely and place her arms behind her head. She ended up standing totally nude before him, she had to stand there while he checked it all out.

Another woman thought of a nasty fraternity rush where she and her best friend were knocked on the ground and stripped of their panties. The lights gone from a planned blackout, she never knew who it was that held her ankles, or who the other guy was that grabbed her dress and pulled it from her knees to over her head, grabbing her bra along the way, and leaving her wrists bound by a tangle of dress, sash and bra, and also leaving her helpless as the other guy then let go of her ankles and pulled her panties off for their collection. She didn’t know what was worse, the stripping and fondling of her breasts and thighs for the few seconds before they ran from her sorority house, or the fact she knew that two guys she saw on campus lord knows how many times, knew the touch of her intimately, and had her panties hanging on his wall or using it in other more disgusting ways.

But all thoughts of previous abuse were torn from their minds as they saw Toni slowly pull down her panties and display her trimmed v-shape pubes to everyone, including those she’d have to work with daily. Laser couldn’t help but rub it in.

“I heard it was bad luck to see the bride before the wedding, but I’m not sure this is what anyone meant by that saying! Tell me,” he looked toward Wayne. “Are you sayin’ you get to hit that shit up every night?”

He didn’t get an answer. But Ron and Tom enjoyed the comment, and hoped for a closer view of Toni should the moment ever arrive.

“Well,” said Laser. “We can’t have our nurse doing her work completely undressed.” Then to Toni, “Toni, replace your shoes.” And Toni standing in nothing but her white slip on sandals made her nakedness more pronounced.

The struggles and movements from those who were tied had died down from tiredness, and everyone used the moment to take in Toni Santori’s beautiful naked body, standing on display for the enjoyment of all, with, perhaps, the exception of Wayne Thomas, who just starred at his bride-to-be.

“Not exactly a ‘blushing bride’ commented Laser. Wayne’s eyes looked as though they could murder Laser. He then looked toward Vamp.

Vamp eyed Natalie Brinks, terrified in her examination chair. “Natalie, we know you come to this particular clinic because of their policy that a female doctor and staff only examine women patients. Tonight, however, we’re going to make an exception for you, and Peter Lassen and his male assistant Buck are going to do the honors.” She took in, as did the others, Natalie’s reaction to her pronouncement, and as Natalie’s eyes widened and she shook her head around, Vamp continued. “I’m afraid that due to the thoroughness of this exam, we’re going to have to have you prepped by completely, er…shaving your pubic area. Now we don’t know what you’ve been growing down there, but if need be, we’ll go from ‘jungle fever’ to a situation where you’re totally bare, if you’ll excuse the pun.”

Vamp moved toward Dr. Diane Lassen. “But it’s probably been a while since Buck has had to trim the trim on a female patient, so we’re going to have him practice first on the good doctor’s muff first.” Diane Lassen froze in her tied position, her eyes beginning to water, tears flowing down the sides of her cheeks.

“Oh, come on, Dr. Lassen. You may even enjoy your office staff getting a detailed look of your little man in the boat.” There were snickers around the room. “Consider it part of Buck’s anatomy lesson; your contribution to medicine.” More snickering.

“Buck,” Vamp called out, and Larry “Buck” Grearson walked forward, and stood next to the nude Toni. “Strip Dr. Diane Lassen naked from the waist down.”

Almost casually, Buck Grearson walked to Diane, tied in her chair, and stood over her. She watched helplessly as he took hold of the elastic waistband of her white physician’s slacks and pulled. Using force, her pants slip from under the weight of her buttocks and then easily past her thighs and knees. With them went her panties, and within a few seconds they were wrapped at her ankles, where she had to choose between letting him remove them while keeping her legs crossed, or widening them in a fruitless attempt to present them from being entirely stripped from her legs. Widening them brought as much humiliation as allowing her pants to be taken, and a moment afterward the issue was made moot when the force of Buck’s tugging took from her, her pants, panties, shoes and stockings, and she was left in the lascivious position of being nude from her navel downward.

That she was in her mid forties didn’t matter to any of the men, who craned their necks for a look at her sex. And Laser didn’t waste any time and capitalizing on Diane’s situation.

“Peter, Buck, use the ropes on the floor at the legs of the chair where Dr. Diane Lassen is sitting, and secure her ankles to them. Be sure to spread her legs as wide as possible, but cause her no pain.”

The next few minutes filled Diane’s mind with rage and irony. Her husband was tying her down, sexually exposing her and contributing to her degradation. A man she worked with every day was doing the same.

For the next few minutes, everyone was treated to Diane’s procedure, and as Buck shaved her pussy, the stages of her indignation were taken in. From Buck’s spreading shaving cream on her labia with her bare hands, to each stroke of the razor, which exposed her more and more, until, after the final rinse, her vagina was entirely nude and spread. And Toni standing next to him, naked as she offered an occasional clean razor or more shaving cream as Laser directed. Diane saw Toni’s body, and was for a moment outraged that she was being forced to show herself off next to a more naked woman, half her age and with a vagina that didn’t need a shave job.

Tears were still streaming down her face as Buck was ordered to rinse off, and resume is position, kneeling over Diane’s naked pussy.

“Buck, stimulate Diane’s pussy in every possible way. Be sexual, and lick and finger her until ordered by me to stop.”

That got everyone to look directly at Diane’s vagina, now opened and being pleased by Buck. Diane’s husband didn’t look down at her, and didn’t seem to care. Nor did Buck care about Laser’s next words.

“Peter, walk to the table, find the pair of scissors, take them, walk over to Laura Sanchez, and, without cutting the ropes binding her to the chair, cut off every stitch of clothing she is wearing.”

Oh My God, thought Tom, whose eyes had been on Laura Sanchez since he walked in. It’s going to be a fucking rape orgy, and the Mexican bitch is going to be worked six ways from Sunday. Somehow hot could tell this. Laser hadn’t touched Toni, or Diane, but Laser’s eyes met his and seemed to say, ‘You know you and I want a piece of this.’

Laura freaked in her chair, and made the loudest of the muffled screams since the experience had begun. But it made no difference, as Dr. Lassen cut away indiscriminately at her ‘bebe’ top and skirt, and afterward her ‘Victoria’s Secret’ bra and panties. And afterward, the room feasted on one of the best bodies they had ever seen. A light brown Playboy centerfold, Laura cursed and screamed under her ball-gag. Her legs pressed together tightly was all she could do to maintain a shred of dignity that her naked, bouncing thirty-eight cees prevented her from achieving. And Buck was no help to her as he continued to tongue and finger Diane Lassen to an ecstasy her body wanted, but her mind rejected.

For Laura Sanchez it was far worse. She knew that if her body was assaulted in the slightest, her mind would not be able to prevent it from betraying her sexual fulfillment from the situation unfolding. For while her newlywed and soon to be graduate of medical school husband knew about her need for the finest in life, he did not know, nor did anyone else know, her insatiable desire to be dominated, and in role play, forced, sexually.

What started as experimentation with her college boyfriend soon became an obsession and, eventually a need like a drug. Every other month, like clockwork, they continued to meet, even after breaking up. He supplied her with another of his friends, hopefully, Laura anticipated, a new one each time. And together, her old boyfriend and his friend would force themselves on her, strip her, molest her, and eventually use her in every MFM way yet invented. And it had continued throughout her going out with Buck. And two months after the wedding, like clockwork, she went for her usual weekend with her girlfriend’s to Santa Barbara for the board meeting of the charity organization they were all a part of, as part tax write off and part, ‘get away from the guys’, and as usual the 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. on the last Saturday of every odd month was dedicated to her going to a strange hotel room, where Steve would be waiting to “attack” her with one of his friends.

And she would always be wearing her finest; always have an air of sophistication and superiority; always look incredibly hot. And for an hour she would be worked from A to Z. Then, afterwards, there would be another hour in the hot tub with the guys, often with some weed, and a shower and dressing before she would have to meet up with the girls at 6 p.m. for their night out.

Buck knew nothing about this, and never would. And of all twists of fate, it appeared that he was about to be witness to it, and wouldn’t…couldn’t do anything about it. But whatever mind control was driving Buck, Laura didn’t know whether he would remember everything that was about to happen, or remember that he was orally having oral sex with one of his co-workers. But Diane knew about it, and had to deal with every lick of her now exposed clit. And every lick had disgusted Diane, but had turned on Laura. And she was already wet with her excitement. And she knew, somehow, in some way, that treatment wouldn’t be semi-medical like the others. She was going to be worked over by the guy who had ordered her to be stripped. He was probably 23 at the oldest. And that was younger than any guy Steve had for her these days.

As Buck continued to work over Diane, Laser ordered Peter Lassen to go to the corner of the room where he found an unfamiliar piece of metal, should his mind have understood anyway and bring it to Laura Sanchez. Laura wasn’t entirely sure of what it was either, but when Laser order Peter to place it on her ankles, she understood fully. It was a restraint bar used in ‘BDSM’, and it caused a woman’s legs to be constantly spread. It was merely a thick, heavy bar with metal shackles on each side, but that was enough to do the trick of preventing the victim from moving. And it was usually used in the doggie-style position. She knew she had been right. In the most obscene manner possible, all watched as her ankles were fitted in one at a time, until she was in the chair with her legs up and open. When, under Laser’s orders, Laura’s wrists were cut from their ties, she made feeble attempts to even stand, let alone fight or run. All of this was impossible. And at Laser’s orders the rope ends hanging from her wrists were tied to each other, and she was lifted and thudded unceremoniously onto the floor in a genuine doggie-style position, rendering her not only helpless, but vulnerable and exposed, in permanent wait for sexual entrance from behind, or forced oral sex.

And she new that she would get both. Especially when Laser waked toward her and then fully circled her, taking in everything from the hang of her tits, the lift of her buttocks, and the openness of her vulva, on display for all. Laser then took off a piece of his clothing, and his massive hard-on was exposed to the group, and especially Laura Sanchez.

“Nurse Toni, treat my cock. It needs to be rubbed fully.”

Everyone who wasn’t gagged laughed out loud at this comment, and Wayne went into his freaky dance once more while tied to his chair. Toni merely did as she was told, and stroked Laser again and again, while he stood there luxuriating in the pleasure of the treatment.

Vamp said, “Not very medical, but very healthy for him.”

“So, Wayne…just how exactly do your fiancé’s titties taste?” With that, he lowered his mouth on to one, and grabbed the other with one of his hands, and a few minutes went by while Toni continued to stoke him and he continued to milk her dry. Afterward, without any fanfare, he turned quickly, grabbed Laura’s hair and jerked her mouth toward his cock, already swollen.

“Now, bitch, if you don’t want your man to be ordered by me to walk off a cliff, you had better keep your voice to a nothing level when you loose your gag.” With that, laser unhooked the gag and it came off of her mouth. “You had also better give me the blow job of the gods as well.”

There was no real protest. Laura took him fully into her mouth, and guided by Laser’s grasp of her hair, worked her mouth back and forth until a groove had set in, allowing Laser to work her titties. The room couldn’t accept that Laura was enjoying herself, and believed that she had simply been dominated through force and fear.

As Wayne continued to go crazy with Laser’s occasional serious grabs at his fiancé’s rack, Laser continued to fully express his physical pleasure over the rockin’ blow job Laura was giving him. And after a few minutes of what looked like complete fulfillment for Laser, he looked to Tom and signaled to him to come over to them. Courtney and Lisa tensed, and Tom walked the few steps over.

“OK, Tom, we’re gonna be real good friends over the next forever, and Vamp and I will tell you why at the end of tonight.” He occasionally winced as Laura’s mouth and tongue worked their magic. You may was well get used to sharing everything of mine, so why not make this girl very happy and give her pussy what it badly needs.”

Tom looked at his girl, Lisa, and she wasted no time in nodding yes. She could tell from Courtney that their four-ways were going to become six-ways after tonight, and new thought’s of what Laser was packing pleasuring her made it real easy to watch him force himself on the body no man could turn down. With the bar forcing Laura’s vulva open and her glistening pussy showing him that she was ready, he opened his pants and watched Vamp’s eyes as he displayed his manhood. He didn’t think too much of Diane getting the full show of his jewels. She was already psychologically broken from a mere shaving bare of her privates, and wondered how she’d react to a full scale stripping. Something told Tom she’d go to pieces entirely. But he liked Vamp’s reaction to his rod, and it came out stiff and was displayed for only a moment before he easily stuffed Laura and heard her initial moan.

Courtney was enjoying all of it. One of the things she enjoyed about any sexual experience was its total loss of shields and exposure of all intimacy. Seeing Laser wince with enjoyment was something she’d keep in her mind forever. Seeing men and women at climax, their expressions, were as great to her at the view of their bodies. And she drank in all of Laser’s intimate reactions, the gage the length of his shaft and the wideness of his mouth as it opened in pleasure as Laura worked his cock, and the stance of his body as it rose off the floor and returned. All of this made her tick. Later, in future evenings, Laser would eventually be nude, and she would map his body in her mind as he enjoyed Lisa’s body as well as her own. All of this ruled her world, and her world was about to change, and she would enjoy every moment of it.

The room gave them their moment of rape, and Laser and Tom eventually acknowledged that they were as much of a performance as they were actors in a very intimate evil. Laura acted out a rape victim perfectly, shaking her head and thrusting her ass about, as if to prevent something, all the while enticing all around her more and more with each thrust of her loins, wince of her face and looks of pleading in her eyes. She knew what to do and was making the most of it. To Natalie Brinks, all of her protests were very real. She lay on her table and took an occasional glance toward Buck, to see if he fully appreciated what was happening to his newlywed wife. But he just stood there like an unused puppet. Same as Dr. Lassen, and same as Toni Santori, who didn’t flinch as Laser spanked and grabbed her ass now and then. But she did see in the eyes of Wayne Thomas that his fiancé, standing nude and being molested and groped by this freak in bondage, may eventually be used fully, and the thought of Wayne having to see his Toni taken by two men scared her. And what if this trans she was in allowed her to enjoy the sex instead of view it as a rape? What if Wayne had to view her lapping up the pleasure of the touching and thrusting, or even worse, eventually pleasing the men outright? She shuddered at the thought.

The guys built their sexual frenzy to a climax, then, almost as if they both understood each other’s thought, they removed their cock’s from Laura, climaxed, and shot off all over the back of Laura Sanchez. They shouted with triumph, and slapped a high five together at their accomplishment.

Laura just bowed her head, exhausted and humiliated. She didn’t speak though she could, but made panting noises that had an inflection of disgust and eventual remorse.

The next to speak was Vamp. “Wow. What a performance. Almost as though Buck’s wifey was born to be double-banged. Laura, I have got to invite you to some of the parties I’ve been to. Then again, you may have been one of the guests already there.” Her friends laughed, and Laura just continued to hang her head down in exhaustion and shame. Toni, wipe down Laura’s back with a towel, then bind her wrists together, then her ankles, and let her rest on the floor or in her chair or wherever she chooses. Laura, you realize that we’re allowing you this so you don’t have to spend the rest of the night in the uncomfortable rod-shackles. If you are a bad girl you’ll go back into them by the force of all of us, and your comfort will be not important at that point on. Also, you will notice that we’ve blocked the rear exit, and that you’re really stuck.”

Toni did as she was told, as did Laura.

“Anyway,” continued Vamp. “That was pretty intense, and we could all use some comedy relief. So to help us unwind before Natalie’s big performance, we have one more act. A lighthearted one at that. And a lot of laughs.” She turned to Natalie. “While we were preparing this little party here, we had to set some bugs everywhere and listen to the tapes often to plan perfectly. In doing so we learned a couple of personal things about the Lassens. And we’re going to see if each of these things is true.” She turned to Diane. “We’re going to get you out of your sadness by finding out if you’ve really had breast augmentation. Let’s see just how those knocks rate now. Peter, using the scissors Buck used to cut off Laura’s clothes, cut off every stitch of your wife’s clothing. Let’s see how a size six body with a 34 chest handles a D cup.”

With these words, Diane began to thrash around in her chair. It didn’t do a bit of good, anymore than her pleadings with pained noises to her husband, already Ront over her and snipping away at her white medical blouse. In a moment, the only thing separating her from total nakedness was a beautiful light blue bra with lace. But Peter took the scissors and cut it right at the center, causing her breasts to explode out of the too tight bra. That got a downright applause from all the six of them, and a moment later, Diane was reduced to her birthday suit before strangers and people she worked with daily. Even Wayne took a moment to check out his fiancé’s boss’s body, from her large pink aureole, to her bare and spread pussy lips, to her shapely legs. His appreciation of her would never be the same again. Diane flashed her eyes for a moment at him, and she shuddered with shame.

“Wow!” exclaimed Vamp genuinely. You have got to give me the name of your doctor. Just kidding. I know who it is. Robert Fassel in Beverly Hills. Yeah, we’ve been hearing a lot of things we aren’t supposed to know about. I’m gonna see Dr. Fassel in a few years. Oh, yeah!”

The group laughed at the exposure of this particular intimacy, and also enjoyed the shape and size of Diane’s breasts.

“The second intimacy we learned about is that your husband occasionally threatens you with ‘the feather’. It seems you have a tickle fetish. Well, after your being a bit sad about the whole world getting a detailed view of your guitar string there,” Vamp pointed at the center of Diane’s open pussy. “I thought it may be fun to see you in a more happy vain.”

Diane’s composure changed instantly. Even her gag couldn’t prevent her going from a sad and abused victim to a mother scolding a child. Her look was obvious, a fear to prevent something from happening.

“My, oh, my, just take in those titties. What a rack,” teased Vamp.

Courtney and Lisa were indeed taking in the perfection of her plastic breasts. They kept their comments to themselves. Ron and Tom were not keeping their eyes to themselves. Ron thought that Diane was some serious arm candy he hoped he have when he was in his forties. Tom just wanted to put his dick between them, which was already recharging at the sight of her sprawled nakedness, with this new intimacy of hers exposed.

Laser walked over to her with a feather. It was long and drooping, and purchased from an adult store with comments that is was one of the best for producing the desired effect.

“Buck,” Vamp commanded. “Cut the ties of Diane’s left wrist.” He did so.

“The rules are simple,” Vamp announced to all. “Diane’s is going to be tickled by her husband with this feather, as they occasionally play. Too bad her gag’s going to stay on, we could use the laughter, but I just don’t trust her.” She turned to Diane. “Don’t get upset until you hear all I have to say. When you finally hear it all, you can then get real upset. I mean, very upset.” Vamp smiled wickedly as she spoke these last words. She enjoyed Diane’s feared reaction, as her wrist fell from its tied area and it became free. Diane’s fear was so great, that though she eventually had a hand free to cover some of her nudity, she didn’t think about it as she intensely looked at Vamp.

“Diane, you’ll be able to stop the tickling, and in fact you’ll go crazy if you don’t, by taking your left hand, now that it’s free, and begin playing with yourself.” Diane’s reaction was priceless, and the entire room jolted with the incredible anticipation that Dr. Diane Lassen, stripped, shaved, her breast job exposed and her pussy on display, would, if Vamp was correct, have to masturbate for the pleasure of her closest associates, strangers and violators. Ron and Courtney thought they just had to see this. And Vamp didn’t waste one bit of time, but dove right into the tickling.

“Peter, take this feather and begin sexually tickling your wife and keep tickling her until I order you to stop.”

In a moment she freaked. It was one thing to be alone on her bed and be tickled, and it was one thing to be able to laugh, but the combination of the public display made every reaction to her plight more erotic and wild. But she had no intention of rubbing her pussy for everyone around her.

Peter began the ticking slowly, and her body responded despite her mental objections. She pressed her body in the chair and concentrated on not moving her torso and keeping her legs as firmly together as possible. But after a minute or two this became more difficult, as Peter knew exactly where the vulnerable areas of her body were when it came to being tickled. He focused on the tickling with greater intensity.

Then, at the moment she made that pronouncement to herself, she realized she couldn’t hold out. She was already at the point where Peter would take her and begin oral sex or some kind of foreplay. Her convulsions were both hysterical and sexually exciting to those watching. Her breasts, overlarge for her frame, more than jiggled. They actually banged around as Peter moved the feather along her sides. And her open pussy was displayed in various new angles at every involuntary spreading and unspreading of her legs.

Eventually, she couldn’t take any longer. She knew they would not order her husband to stop tickling her until she complied. She brought her hand down to her sex and began rubbing its lips. Everyone was watching with intensity as Vamp ordered Peter to stop ticking her.

“Diane,” said Vamp, not being able to hide the excitement from her voice that she was about to take from this professional one of the most intimate moments Diane could offer anyone. “Work your pussy for three full minutes, and your…” Vamp searched for the right word. “Our attention toward you will come to an end.” Then she added, “As long as it’s a convincing workout of your self.”

Her eyes explained her defeat, and she did as she was told.

Courtney once again drank in the joy of learning all there was to know of the looks of another during their sexual exploitation. After seeing her body thrust about naked, Diane was showing to Courtney her own penetration of her pussy, and finally, her climax. Courtney drank in the shame Diane had to endure, like a thirsty animal that devoured water instead of drinking it. The most enjoyable moment was Diane’s inability to hide her genuine stimulation and climax, and the slight arching of her feet was evidence that she had hit her clit toward the end of her performance.

Afterward, Vamp was generous, sort of.

“Peter…Buck…Re-gag Laura, then tie her to her chair. Then retie Diane to her chair. Ladies, you will now be left alone.” She waited, and those words helped the women to be docile. They allowed themselves to be tied this time, and all of their fight had been taken from them anyway.

When their arms were once again bind to the chairs, Vamp added, “However, this time you will be tied spread eagle in your chairs. Because, let’s face it, how many opportunities does one have to have to women show it off like a Penthouse centerfold?”

With this, the women struggled as their feet were grabbed and fully spread as they were retied. But two men for each leg was too much for them, and any kicking with one leg soon proved futile, especially knowing they were hitting their husbands. Also, Diane knew she had already been displayed plenty with her now bare vagina show off to the room, and Laura had a sexual thought flash before her that nearly fifty guys in the past few years had probably seen her pussy fully opened anyway.

“You’re on,” Vamp looked to Courtney.

“Well, those was some pretty fun preliminary acts,” she smiled, beaming to her friends, who she knew were now her faithful followers in this enterprise. They all understood that soon, with the power to control the minds of others, they would be powerful, rich, and have any desires fulfilled.

“Now,” continued Courtney. “On with the main show: Natalie’s physical exam. She then turned wickedly to a shuddering Natalie Brinks.

End of Part One