The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Farm Boy

Part 2

WARNING This contains graphic descriptions of sexual intercourse and sadomasochistic activities between adult males. If this offends you, is not appropriate for viewing in your location, or you are not of legal age, do not read it. Any resemblance of characters in this story to the living is purely coincidental.

© 2003, TopLegal. Permission is granted for distribution via Usenet and the Web provided that the following two conditions are met: there is no cost to access this story, e.g. AdultCheck, pay site, etc., and the story is posted in full without modifications.

[Ed: Fan mail swayed the day, part duex...]

Programming Guides

It was about two weeks after I had impregnated Carol with our third set of male twins, that I found myself sitting naked in front of the computer in Jason’s office. I was there by invitation.

At boot, I realized a password was required, but almost instinctively I entered “jasonr” and my password “controlled.”

At the Windows desktop, I entered “My Documents” and found a folder marked “Mind Control Notes.” Inside I found three folders: “General Techniques,” “Richardson Family,” and “Townsfolk.”

I decided to read about us first and opened the folder to find a folder for each of us: Carol, Matthew, Michael, Daniel, David, and me. I started with my own folder but found it empty. Fair enough.

I browsed through the other folders and found them very similarly structured. I decided to focus on the triggers and global commends for each family member.

Carol’s trigger was “sweet tomatoes are erotic.” The boys had a shared trigger “a spanking a day keeps a bad boy on his toes.” Added to the verbal triggers were the post-punishment position triggers.

Repurposing Carol

My newfound ability to get erections during gay sex with my older brother and Carol’s pregnancy opened new avenues. Jason instructed me to hypnotize Carol and train her to be fascinated to watch two men have sex.

I started in gently by inducing her with her keyword and gradually working her to express an interest into watching her lover—me—have sex with a man. I explained to her that she would find it more gratifying to watch two men have sex than to be penetrated. Jason’s programming guide on this subject was helpful and I stuck to the script fairly closely.

Later that night, Carol introduced the subject with hesitation to me: “James, I’ve been thinking it would be really cool if you could satisfy some of Jason’s needs.”

“Oh?”

“Yes, I think that would be quite nice, can you go get him and tell him that I would like to watch him fuck you.”

“Carol,” I pleaded.

“Now James!” She paused and added, “or you will end up with a sore bottom for disobeying me.”

I fetched my older brother and let him fuck me in front of his wife, my lover. Carol got her rocks off on it and that night marked the end of heterosexual sex between Carol and myself.

The closer it got to the birth of the newest twins, the less and less amorous Carol was towards me. The daily hypnosis scripts I worked her through ensured that.

During the summer, I noticed that Jason seemed to have a guest in the outside building that had the office, but I never saw the guest. A few times when I was at the computer in the office studying the hypnosis instructions, I would hear a man screaming in pain, but I knew better than to ask Jason about the guest.

Vienna

It was only two weeks before the newest twins—already named Zack and Zeke were due when Jason decided I needed to travel to Vienna for him. The instructions were crystal clear and included a requirement that I visit a particular gay sauna every night of my visit and have regular gay sex. A bag was already packed for me and I simply picked it off the floor and walked from the office right out to the truck where Jason was sitting in the driver’s seat already.

“Ready to go little brother?”

“Yes sir,” I responded meekly.

“Tsk, tsk, I think you will enjoy Vienna and it will be quite profitable for you.”

I shrugged.

“Your bag includes copious quantities of condoms and lube for your nights at Kaiserbrundl_.”

.. _Kaiserbrundl http://www.gaysauna.at/

“So why are you going to Vienna?”

“Tourism.”

“Anything to declare?”

“No.”

“Good,” Jason said as he backed the car out of the driveway. Millions of dollars worth of diamonds were attached to the necklace I would wear into the country around my neck as costume jewelry. “Put the necklace on.”

I affixed the costume-style necklace to my neck. Each of the “glass” stones ringing the necklaces was in actuality a ten-plus carat diamond making the entire necklace worth over five-million dollars.

Jason dropped me off at the airport without having said anything else and I headed into the domestic terminal for a flight to Washington, D.C. that would eventually take me onwards to Vienna.

Despite what should have been a natural anxiety about being a mule for Jason’s diamond smuggling, I was completely calm and my necklace received only the most cursory comment from the TSA security screeners.

In Washington, I had a forty minute lay over before boarding business class for the much longer flight to Vienna. Despite Carol’s position in the airline industry, my servitude in Jason’s household meant I had not traveled much and I was enjoying the flight even if I was dreading the business and “pleasure” awaiting me in Vienna.

The flight was a redeye of sorts and we landed at the airport outside Vienna about nine in the morning. I cleared immigration and customs without incident. I changed some money for Euros and took a cab to the downtown Marriott.

I felt fortunate that my room was ready and went up to it and slept till about one before heading out into the brisk winter air to sell the diamonds.

The doorman hailed a cab and I suddenly spoke fluent German to provide instructions for my meeting. The cab dropped me off at the Prater fairgrounds where I instinctively made my way towards the giant Ferris Wheel and stood watching the giant wheel turn for a while. A stunning blonde woman approached me and said, “Mr. Richardson, glad you got in safely, shall we take a ride?”

She offered her arm and I led her to the Ferris Wheel which we boarded. Once in the car which we were alone in. She leaned in and began to kiss me intimately as she removed the necklace. Finished, she handed me a slip of paper and then we continued to kiss until exiting the ride.

“Good day Mr. Richardson,” the blonde said as we parted. I opened the slip of paper: it had a series of numbers that made no sense. I decided to walk back to the hotel. It took quite a bit to walk back to the hotel and by the time I was back it was around six o’clock in the evening.

I called Jason to report on the results. He praised me highly and took down the numbers and reminded me I was required to go to the sauna and let men fuck my brains out.

I changed into the slutty clothing Jason had packed for me and left the hotel for the sauna. It was right up the street a few blocks. On the way, I stopped at what turned out to be a fantastic Asian cuisine restaurant, “East-West.”

Afterwards, I made my way another block up the street to the sauna.

Kaiserbrundl

I entered the sauna through the large green door on the street level and headed back a long corridor anxiously. The corridor dead-ended at a door with no obvious buzzer. At first I tried knocking and was about to leave, but noticed a buzzer.

Upon pushing, I was buzzed in. A topless cashier with a nipple ring handed me a wristband with a key as well as a towel and invited me to enjoy. I walked past bar tables filled with men wearing only towels. I headed past them and up to the lockers. I stripped naked and wrapped the towel around my waist. I took the wristband and the small bag filled with condoms and lube with me.

I followed a similarly clad man down the stairs again and to the basement. Barefoot, I followed the man back towards the sauna area and allowed myself to steam naked along with three other guys. The room was oppressively hot and I was quickly sweating profusely. I stayed it out in the sauna for fifteen minutes before heading out and showering.

Condom bag in hand, I headed to the bar and ordered vodka straight up. Showing my locker number, to the similarly topless bartender to charge it to my lock—69.

After downing the vodka, I got a lay of the land. There were a few large common rooms where guys seemed to mostly hang out that led off to a variety of smaller individual booths, some with video monitors showing porn as well as to some larger video rooms and some larger dark group sex rooms.

Knowing I had to report six fucks back to Jason in great detail, I decided to get underway in an area where there were fairly dark group sex areas stacked on down a half flight of stairs and other up half a flight.

The upper room was empty, but an orgy of bareback anal sex was going on in the lower room. I threw myself into the fray by starting to suck one guy’s cock.

He quickly rolled me over and I handed him a condom to use as he fucked me. He was gracious about sliding it on and then fucked me like I was a machine to be used. As soon as he was spent he pulled out and left me there, alone and empty.

Hard, I debated jacking off and decided to save it till after I had gotten my remaining five fucks in. Repulsed with myself for having gay sex, I headed back to the bar for another vodka before my next fuck.

The next guy was in one of the private booths jacking to a video with the door open. I looked in on him and gestured with a condom in my hands. He invited me in and I shut the door. This fuck was even less satisfying for me as I was simply bent over the padded riser and fucked immediately. The guy was rough and took quite a while to shoot a load into the condom. Used again, he wandered off leaving me alone, bent over the riser. I picked myself up and felt revolted with myself.

I went back to the sauna and baked myself for another fifteen minutes to clean myself.

Out of the shower, I noticed a guy stretched out sleeping on a bench across the water pond and decided to approach him to let me ride his cock.

I approached and he opened his eyes. I kneeled next to his cock and he smiled. I licked my tongue around my mouth to indicate I wanted to give a blowjob and the young man opened the towel. I leaned in and sucked his dick until he was quite stiff. Then I applied a condom and began riding his cock. This was much more pleasurable for me and I started jacking myself as I rode the young man’s shaft.

It took a few minutes for me to orgasm and another few for the young man to shoot into me. I stood up slowly and removed the condom and he thanked me in German as I wandered off to shower.

Three down, three to go.

My next two fucks were unremarkable and left me feeling more and more disgusted with myself for submitting to gay sex to please my brother.

My last fuck though changed the equation. He was shy and quiet and something about him attracted me to him. I approached him in one of the common rooms and offered to buy him a drink. His English was even better than most of the people I had met. He said he was shy and wondered if we could fuck at his house.

I decided it beat hanging out in a gay sauna if he fucked me. So I followed him up to the lockers, got dressed and we walked a half dozen blocks to his house. One the way, I learned his name was Theo Posselt and that he lived with his mother who was dieing from a rare type of cancer.

Posselt Residence

His home was impeccably decorated, so I was shocked by his barren bedroom consisting only of a small wardrobe and a mattress on the floor. A razor strap hanging from a peg just inside the door was also hard to miss.

“Dad whip you?”

“Mom,” he said.

I nodded. At twenty-one Theo was a bit old to be living at home, getting spanked, and not working. Of course, the same could be said of me at age thirty. But, I had an excuse, Jason kept me as a hypnotized sex slave. What was Theo’s excuse?

He fucked me passionately and I found myself orgasming again. Then after we had embraced for a while he excused himself to check on his mother. He took the strap with him as he left me. A few minutes later I heard him crying out in pain. When he returned almost an hour later he was still sobbing softly.

He crawled into his bed and cuddled against me.

In the morning, Theo turned to me and asked, “Can I ask a huge favor of you?”

“Ask away,” I said and kissed him without thinking about it.

“Can you please go have sex with my mother?”

I must have turned a color because he quickly back peddled, “It’s ok, I’ll go take a spanking again.”

“Wait Theo,” I said and pulled him against me. “You have sex with your mother?”

“All the time,” he said looking away from me embarrassed. “Since my dad died, she has forced me to have sex with her every day and beats me if I disobey her.”

I kissed him again. “I’m actually straight and my life is surprisingly less different than yours. I’ll go fuck her.”

Theo thanked me and let me head in. His mother was stunning and she seemed please, “Ah, a real man.”

I slid a condom on and passionately fucked Theo’s mother till she orgasmed four separate times.

As I left, she thanked me profusely. Theo was in the hall just outside her bedroom and he thanked me as well and asked if I could stay here a few days to make his life less miserable.

I agreed if I could check out of the hotel. The hotel did not mind me checking out and so I found myself with six days to go in Vienna locked into Mrs. Posselt’s odd little incestuous relationship with her young son Theo.

I called Jason and explained the situation and he simply laughed, “not to worry James, I have been talking to Theo online for months now. I only checked you into the hotel in case he chickened out.”

Theo had me fuck his mom, day and night to pleasure her constantly. A week had passed with me having non-stop heterosexual sex with the gorgeous woman. Four days passed and Theo convinced me to take a break and go visit the Albertina museum. When I returned there was an ambulance outside and Theo was crying. His mother had passed away.

I consoled the crying boy in his room against my chest. I called Jason and got permission to extend my stay, he commented that Theo would be coming home with me.

When we left the Posselt home, Theo packed very little except for his razor strap and some clothing and we flew back to the states. Theo greeted Jason warmly and back home Carol was about to explode and have the babies at any second.

The kids accepted that Theo was a cousin visiting from Vienna without question.

The twins’ birth went without a hitch and the extra pair of hands Theo offered was great. Gradually, Jason moved Theo into the bedroom with him and Carol and me out to the guest room.

Freedom?

Three weeks after the twins’ birth, Jason visited me in the night.

“I’ve got Theo successfully integrated and Carol happy. I’ve bought a gorgeous new home for you in San Francisco and I am going to give you your freedom.”

“Thank you,” I responded.

“Gradually, the kids will find their way to you since I plan to send all of the kids to University of San Francisco.”

I nodded, “what about Carol?”

“She loves watching Theo and I have sex.”

“That’s it?”

“Yep, Theo is waiting at the car to take you to the airport.”

Jason handed me a small bag and kissed me goodbye.