The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fascination University

Chapter 11: The Glory of Success

The strange and rather large lounge of the store was filled with the sounds of ecstasy and blissful rapture. Upon a large black latex bed were five lovely ladies. The first was a kind of goddess of lust clad in a glossy blue latex gown. The second was a long blonde haired vampiress in a glossy red dress. The third girl was a sinful little Latin girl clad in a very skimpy black latex dress. The fourth girl was some kind of cruel psychopath’s dream girl all in gleaming latex and chrome spikes. The final girl was an utterly naked fiery redhead with piercing green eyes.

A closer look would reveal that the four other girls were all pleasuring this redhead. The redhead was on her hands and knees, her nipples teased between the lips of Xenia and Wynter. The wickedly erotic pierced tongue of Umeko was buried within her pussy while Nita’s nearly matching pierced tongue was deep within the redhead’s tight rear.

From the look of things there had been more than enough pleasure to go around as all of the lovely little sluts were coated from head to toe in creamy cum. As Rosaline let out a deep cry of pleasure she rewarded the Umeko with a heavy stream of her luscious cum. Rosaline then fell limply against her lovely sluts she found herself immersed in the cuddling of the four sex-addicted slaves. The five girls were slowly grinding themselves into a snuggling position as the door to the room suddenly opened without warning.

A woman clad in black latex catsuit entered the room. The only color accenting her outfit was the fiery red hair that escaped from a hole at the back of the suit’s hood. Her feet were encased in glossy black stiletto heels while her fingers ended in long black latex nails. Her breasts were massive F-Cups and her waist a mere 20 inches around. The woman swayed sinfully as she entered the room and stood before the bed.

Slowly a soft, seductive voice filled the minds of the girls upon the bed. “Well aren’t you all having a delicious time together?”

Upon hearing the voice Rosaline giggled and slipped from the group to stand naked before this latex-clad woman. “Yes Grandma, we have had a wonderful time. Although I suppose you are now here to take my lovely creations to their new owners?”

The latex woman nodded and spoke directly into the mind of her granddaughter. “Yes my dear, but you knew that didn’t you? These girls were to be your test, to see if your idea would work. I believe you have proved that funding this college and this massive store out in the middle of nowhere were very good investments after all. You should now begin the process of finding some good helpers to assist you while I take these four off to those that offered up the capital up for your little venture. Of course, I will be in contact with you if we need any more orders fulfilled.”

Rosaline smiled brightly as her grandmother praised her idea, yet pouted a little at the loss of her new playmates. She was ecstatic that her plan had worked since the rest of the family had doubted that such a clandestine idea could succeed. However, Rosaline had been sure she knew better; she had been sure it would work. Her secret was corrupting the underlings instead of the heads of the college. By doing this she had halved the cost of the initial plan and the price of the necessary bribes. Besides, it was far more effective to use money to corrupt someone poor than someone who was already wealthy. They were easier to blackmail too, just threaten their dearly needed jobs.

With a college of hundreds of students, it would be no surprise if a dozen or so disappeared each semester. College students running away and committing suicide was extremely common. Using this to help their international slavery ring was only too easy. Plus if the store could sell a few naughty outfits now and then that might help with the overheads. Then again the sale of just these four college girls turned slaves nearly paid for the setup of the entire operation. Rosaline would have to fulfill a few more orders in order to buy out the business partners of such a successful operation, but that should be easy since they always seemed to desire new slaves for their collections.

The latex-sealed matriarch then gathered up the four new slaves and gave her lovely granddaughter a hug before heading towards the door. Before leaving, she turned back and winked at her. “Have fun and keep up the delightfully good work. You know that the store that makes the highest profit will get to host the party where I will finally emerge from this age reversal suit as a sexual butterfly.”

The latex-clad woman and the lovely, naked Rosaline giggled at each other as Rosey was sure she would be the store to host this party, especially since it was a number of years away. Rosaline then saw her grandmother and her latest creations to the door. She hoped all of them would enjoy their new lives. The lovely Irish lass then sighed and decided to check her mail. Suddenly alone, she was eager to hunt out her next targets, and an upcoming college event would be perfect. She smiled as she noticed there was an African Night coming up soon and made plans to attend.

The End, for now….