The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fascination University

Chapter 2: The Next Morning

Xenia awoke with a deep yawn and quickly went about her morning routine. After a hot shower she was ready for her first day at class. She emerged a few hours later. As she had expected, classes were rather easy today; just some opening lectures, a few ground rules, and going over the course syllabus. She was also happy to find most of her professors were very polite and figured that it would be a trouble-free semester.

Xenia also couldn’t wait to get on a sports team but sadly knew that she would have to wait till the softball season started in the spring. On her way back to the apartment she thought about the strange store she had seen the day before. After dropping off her books she checked to see if any of her roommates were home. She pouted as she found the apartment empty. She wasn’t going to sit around till someone came home, so she decided to head out by herself to see what this store, Obsessions, had to offer.

It didn’t take long for Xenia to make her way into town and she easily found the store again. She looked over the fancy exterior and hoped she had enough money in case she found anything she liked inside. She opened the golden doors and stepped inside. This lobby was amazing; the carpet was a beautiful burgundy while the white stone walls were adorned with brass and golden lights. Then there were the mannequins. Six of them lined the back wall of the lobby. Each mannequin was dressed in either a princess or harem girl outfit made of fine silk and adorned with glittery jewels. The price tags that were stamped onto the base the mannequins stood on were utterly shocking. The cheapest of these outfits seemed to start at a thousand dollars. Xenia’s heart sank as she read the tags and realized that the store was too pricy for her to be able to afford.

Xenia decided to take another look around. She then noticed that there were two arches leading from the lobby. One arch was lined by black columns with a sign above it reading ‘Bad Girls.’ The other arch was lined with white columns and had a ‘Good Girls’ sign above it. She was just about to check out the good girl section when she saw a ravishing red haired girl stepping from it. This girl couldn’t be any older than me thought Xenia as she stared at the youthful woman. But Xenia couldn’t deny who was better dressed. This lovely woman was wearing a beautiful black silken robe lined with intricate golden jewels and numerous diamonds. She had stunning, long fiery red hair and piercing green eyes that made Xenia guess that the girl was Irish. The girl’s eyes were so bright that Xenia almost felt she was falling into them and had to gently shake her head to keep herself from becoming dazzled by them.

The stunning woman offered her black silken gloved clad hand to her customer, “Greetings miss, I am Rosaline and welcome to Obsessions. Is there something I can help you with today?” Rosaline paused for a second, but before Xenia could think of an answer Rosaline spoke once more. “I bet you go to Fascination University, if so did you know I am giving out a free present to all of the female students who come here and show their ID?”

Xenia gently accepted the silken hand and almost swooned from the feeling of the soft, smooth silk against her skin as Rosaline began to lead her towards the front counter. Xenia blinked a little and tried to think of why she was here but was left with her mouth slightly agape as a free present was being offered to her. Although she did notice that Rosaline only had the slightest of Irish accents to her alluring voice. “Oh, no I didn’t hear about that at all, I wouldn’t have thought a store like this would just give such lovely things away.”

Rosaline smiled brightly, though perhaps with a bit of mischievous intent as she giggled quietly. “Well it is just to entice you back to try some of our other items.” Rosaline then picked a shiny black box with a bright blue ribbon from a pile of about a dozen boxes beneath the counter. “Here, why don’t you take this one?” She then handed the box to Xenia. “Don’t open it here, take it home first and make sure you have total privacy. I also wish I could let you look around a little more but sadly we are closing early tonight, but you should come back tomorrow for a better look.”

Xenia smiled and thanked her gracious host before promising she would return tomorrow. She then made her way out of the lovely clothing store and back to the college. After a stop for a quick bite to eat at the cafeteria, she headed home. On reaching home she found the front rooms empty but the sound of heavy metal music coming from the back told her that Umeko was probably in. She then headed to her own bedroom, wondering if Wynter was home yet, but, finding it empty, she wondered if the girl had already joined a club already or if she had a late class.

Xenia put the present on her bed and then walked over to shut her door to drown out the loud music. Once the door was closed the music did get much softer and she silently complimented the dorm’s designers on the soundproofing. She then hopped onto her bed and opened her present. She blinked a little as she lifted two items from the white wrapping inside the box. She held the glossy items up and it took her awhile to figure out they were some kind of rubber stockings.

She sighed as she looked at them. She had been hoping for something she would be able to wear and show off, but these were just far too wild for that. Yet as she ran her fingers over the smooth, shiny surface of the stockings she marveled at what seemed to be an oil coating on them and how it made the stockings incredibly slick. She also couldn’t help but notice just how shiny the stockings were and how easily they slid between her fingers. As her fingers continued to glide over the slippery stockings, she wondered who would wear such things.

Xenia didn’t know that this oily substance was quickly being absorbed into her skin where it began to have a strange effect upon the girl. She would soon go from thinking who would wear these stockings to wondering what they would look like on her legs. The longer she held them the more the oil came to affect her. Soon she was beginning to roll the stockings up her long legs as she hoped they would be slipped on the same way as regular stockings.

Almost without realizing it Xenia was slipping the slick latex up over her delicate right foot. A soft moan escaped her lips as tight rubber clenched her skin oh so firmly. She sat back, just breathing heavily for a few moments before she gathered up the will to slowly unroll the glossy stocking up her slender leg. By the time the stocking reached her upper thigh Xenia’s pussy was surging with her juices. The girl’s panties were soaked and the wetness was even starting to show through the denim of her jean shorts.

Soon she was sliding the second stocking on, but much more quickly than the first. As the smooth black latex sealed to her legs Xenia couldn’t resist the urge to rub these slick legs together and marveled at the strange noises the rubber stockings made as they glided against each other. Another soft moan escaped her lips as she slowly slipped from her bed and stood before the mirrored doors of her closet. She couldn’t believe just how sexy she looked in these immoral yet exquisite stockings. The rest of her clothing seemed so out of place compared to the sheer eroticism of the stockings. A few moments later her shirt, jean shorts, bra, and her panties were lying in a pile on the ground. She stared at herself again, wondering at how her tanned skin looking so pale when compared to the glossy black of the stockings.

Xenia now understood what Rosaline had meant, as she wasn’t sure how she could resist going back to Obsessions to collect more naughty items to wear. Yet her erotic daydream was soon brought to a halt by a knock upon her bedroom door. Xenia hurried over to slip under the covers before saying, “Come in.”

Wynter slowly entered the room and blushed as she could swear there was some kind of strange fragrance lingering in the room. The shy girl was too naïve to know what it was. She merely dropped off her books and smiled over to her roommate. “Tired already are you? Well I hope you don’t mind but I am heading out to a tutor meeting, I’ll try not to disturb you when I come back.”

Xenia timidly nodded to her roommate. “Yeah, I kind of overdid it today. But don’t worry I’m very hard to wake up. Go have a good time.”

Xenia then sighed in relief as her roommate left. She once more drew her hands along her sinful latex clad legs before letting her fingers trail up her thighs till they reached her sex. Her fingers found her slit to be dripping with nectar and soon slender fingers were driven into the soaked folds. Xenia cried out in bliss as she began to slither her fingers in and out of her dripping pussy as fast as she could.

If not for the soundproofing and the loud music, Umeko would have surely heard the cries of pleasure coming from the bedroom next door. These cries went on for hours. Xenia didn’t seem to be able to stop as her fingers worked her to orgasm after orgasm. Her juices soon drenched the sheets and she lost count of how many orgasms she had, as they seemed to come one after another in an almost continuous flow. This kept up until the young girl’s body and mind finally collapsed and she fell into a deep sleep.

Little did Xenia know that each lovely orgasm shattered a little more of her defenses and willpower. Already the stockings would be imprinting that night’s desire upon the lovely Greek girl’s defenseless mind. By morning Xenia’s mind would be so attached to the stockings that she would never be able to bring herself to take them off.

An hour later Wynter returned. She sniffed the air curiously as she entered the bedroom. She recognized it as the same scent she smelt earlier but it seemed so much stronger now. She would have to ask her roommate what it was. She wondered if it was some kind of perfume that Xenia owned, and, if so, she would love to borrow it.

Wynter made a mental note to discuss the fragrance with her roommate and then went to get ready for bed. She returned from the bathroom and then slipped into an over sized t-shirt before making her way to bed for a dream-filled sleep.