The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fascination University

Chapter 6: Xenia Tries Out Her Power

Juanita was a bit spooked at first by the absence of two of her roommates. Maybe they just happened to find a wild party, she thought. Then she got a little more worried that she might have missed such a party. The young Latina girl just couldn’t live with such a thing like that so she figured she would have to find them and then corner the two to find out what they had been doing last night.

That afternoon, Nita was walking back towards the apartment and was greatly enjoying the lovely day. She was especially happy with her appearance. She was wearing her favorite little white dress that was very tiny, almost see-through, and was oh-so-tight as well. She had matched this up with lots of golden jewelry and some fashionable, strappy sandals.

When she was just about halfway home, Juanita noticed an unbelievable sight in front of her. It was a woman in a glossy blue gown that bared most of her back and was so long that it came all the way down to her ankles. Nita was shocked that someone in this tiny town could wear something so immoral and so much naughtier than anything she even owned.

Juanita burned with jealousy as she started to follow the woman bit and she couldn’t believe how tiny a waist the girl had and just how much movement the girl’s rounded ass made beneath her long, tight gown. Just as Nita was about to sneak away, her foot caught on the sidewalk and made a rather sharp noise. Nita cursed herself silently and prepared for the woman to turn around and see what caused the noise.

When the woman turned around Juanita was left standing with her mouth agape. She could have sworn the heavily made up face of the stranger was that of her roommate Xenia, but it couldn’t be her. Xenia wasn’t some kind of fetish goddess clad in gleaming latex and standing on the most wicked pair of high heels– at least Nita didn’t think she was.

Juanita was so shaken by the strange coincidence in the appearance of her roommate and this strange woman that she figured she should get home quick. Nita was about to turn and head home when she noticed the woman starting to walk purposefully towards her. As the lovely, latex-clad woman drew closer Nita got a much better look at her and was now sure it was Xenia, as impossible as that seemed.

Xenia stopped before her former roommate and offered her gleaming black latex hand to Juanita. “Hello again Juanita, how do you like my new look?” The fetish goddess then twirled slowly to give the open mouthed Spanish girl a good look at her latex encased curves. “Do you like what you see?”

Juanita couldn’t deny just how sexy Xenia looked now but still couldn’t believe that it was the same girl. Nita wasn’t given any more time to think as Xenia hastily pressed her up against a wall and then drove her lips hungrily to those of her surprised friend. The kiss was awkward at first until Xenia forced her tongue between the parted lips of Nita and into her hot little mouth.

Nita was in shock at first but soon she melted against the warm latex embrace of the goddess grinding against her. Nita’s tongue began to stroke back against the tongue within her mouth as she quickly began to enjoy this erotic lashing. The depraved Latina girl had always wondered what kissing a girl would be like. Nita was shocked at just how skilled Xenia was as Nita figured she was an expert at kissing, yet even as a self-proclaimed expert, Nita was not prepared for the lust Xenia put into this kiss.

By the time Nita’s lips parted from Xenia’s, the Latina girl was already swaying back and forth in a slightly dazed state. Then Nita’s eyes met Xenia’s and she was lost within the sparkling blue orbs and her mouth parted again. Xenia soon led her dazed friend into the familiar store and offered her two boxes. She then spoke softly to Nita. “Nita you will take these items home with you, go to my old bedroom, open them, and then do whatever you feel is right. If you decide to wear these items you will come here tomorrow, strip, and finish your creating your new look.”

Xenia waited for Nita to indicate that she understood. The goddess then snapped her fingers and smiled as Nita awoke from her daze and looked at the presents. Xenia could hardly wait to see what would become of the lovely Latina girl and wondered if she would give in as easily as her and Wynter had.

Nita shook her head a little to try to clear her thoughts. She looked down at the packages and then back up to Xenia. She didn’t want to leave her roommate here. Nita really wanted to know more about where Xenia was last night, yet she just waved and giggled as she turned to head for the door. She then looked back over her shoulder, “Hope to see you soon.”

Nita waited for Xenia to wave a glossy latex hand back before she stepped out into the street and quickly made her way home as she carried the two presents. She slipped into the apartment and was glad to find Umeko was out. She went into the bedroom of her previous roommates and locked the door. She put the presents on Xenia’s unmade bed and trembled in anticipation a little as she prepared to open them.

Nita opened the first present and slowly pulled the contents out. Her eyes widened as she found she was holding a pair of slimy black latex stockings in her long nailed fingers. She timidly glided her fingers along the stockings and dreamed of how her lovely goddess looked in them. Her mind was already made up and in a few moments she had unbuckled her sandals and slipped them from her feet.

Nita then rolled one stocking up and moved to lie back upon the bed as she bent her knee and brought the slick stocking into place upon her sensitive bare feet. The first touch was like liquid ecstasy as she quickly glided the rubber onto her foot. She laid back and breathed in deeply as just the feeling of the rubber around her foot had filled her with powerful new desires.

Her fingers slowly slipped along her slender right leg to find the edge of the stocking. Slowly she unrolled it along her leg. She than began to breathe even more deeply with inch of her skin that disappeared into the sea of shiny black. By the time the stocking meet the dark skin of her upper thigh she was awash in pleasure. Her dress was soon drenched in her juices as well, as it seemed this naughty little girl didn’t believe in wearing any underwear.

After a few moments of just laying back upon the juice stained sheets Nita finally managed to reach for the second stocking. She glided it onto her other foot very quickly. The overwhelmed girl then hastily worked this stocking up as she tried to hold back the desire to bury her fingers into her pussy. Though she resisted long enough to glide the stocking up fully she couldn’t hold it in any longer. The moment the stocking rolled into place her fingers leapt from the stockings and pushed her dress up, before they dove deeply within her dripping sex.

The girl’s fingers seemed insatiable as they drove in and out of her sex over and over. In fact her fingers had never worked into her pussy as hard as they did that night. She couldn’t seem to control them as the long pink nails sank in and the fingers followed them.

Soon three fingers were gliding fully into her sex, sinking into the knuckle and then pounding deeply at all her sensitive little spots. Nita was an expert at masturbation by the age of thirteen so bringing herself pleasure was a breeze and soon she was surrounded by a puddle of her nectar as her pussy spewed freely. Tonight things were much different than usual for the young Latina. For some extraordinarily reason, no matter how many times she orgasmed it just didn’t seem to be enough.

Finally Nita pulled her hand back as she clenched her fingers together, and then sunk her whole fist into her pussy. This caused her lips to stretch around her hand as it glided in against the erotically sensitive walls of her sinful tunnel. After a few hard thrusts of her full fist within her she finally let out a room-shaking cry of pleasure as a powerful orgasm hit her and she fainted, falling into a deep sleep from complete sexual exhaustion.