The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fascination University

Chapter 9: A New Creation Is Born.

Umeko entered Obsessions and even though she had never been here before she seemed to know exactly where to go. She walked into the bad girl section but she passed by the magic section and went into the fetish section instead. She then walked towards the right wall to where a red arrow pointed towards the ground. The girl walked over towards this arrow and then opened a trap door in the floor and descended down a flight of steps.

As the Asian girl reached the last step she stepped onto a glossy black latex floor. In fact, the whole room was latex. It looked like a stone dungeon, but the walls, floor, and ceiling were all sprayed in shiny black latex. Umeko seemed at home here as she traveled along a hallway illuminated with red lighting. She finally stepped into another room filled with all kinds of evil chrome devices. She knew this was where the true pain and pleasure would begin. She looked at some of the machines before deciding on one that seemed to consist of a kind of chrome bra held out for a victim to press their chest into.

The mesmerized girl slowly slipped off her trench coat and followed the orders of the tainted fluid within her body. She walked over to the machine and stepped out of her boots. She then arched her back and drove her chest towards the machine. Yet nothing happened. She then noticed two holes in the floor and slipped her feet into them. Next she noticed two holes on the side of the machine and eased her hands into them. Suddenly the machine grasped her hands and her feet firmly and there was a deafening sound of metal upon metal.

As the loud metal sound filled the room, a scream came from the tiny girl, but this scream was of sheer pleasure and juices began to flow fervently from her wicked little sex. The machine held the girl’s hands and feet firmly as the metal bra was drawn back. The holes in bra were now filled with metal and the girl now stood with only two indentations of glossy black latex where her breasts used to be.

Tiny robotic hands then emerged and slowly placed grommets into the girl’s skin around the two indentations. These arms then went back into the machine only to return with two massive black rubber globes. These globes would bring the young girl easily up to DD-Cup breasts and soon they were pressed to the latex of her chest where they attached and magically connected to her body.

Umeko moaned out wantonly as she regained breasts; these new rubber replacements were so much more sensitive than her old, normal, and boring flesh. So much larger and erotic too, she thought. Then another surprise came as chrome nipples, each with a long spike and numerous chains dangling from them were drawn towards the new pain-slut. Slowly the spikes sank into the glossy black globes and brought another shriek of delight from the Asian girl. Once the spikes sunk in fully and the nipples were in place, the machine then took the chains and sealed them to the grommets to make it look like the gleaming chrome chain cage held in the massive black orbs.

The Asian slut was left panting after being fitted with her new breasts. The machine then released her and she stumbled from it, bringing her clawed fingers up to tease her lovely new mounds. She noticed a nearby mirror and posed before it. She knew already that she was becoming some kind of sexual, pain-loving creature and she enjoyed the feeling of being tainted so completely. She then noticed there were still five machines she had yet to submit to and headed for the next one with fear and lust.

She sat down in the next machine and slid her hands through holes in front of her and her feet into holes in the floor. Once more she was held in place as an unseen device wrapped her waist. There were lots of clamping noises and the girl squirmed and writhed constantly, yet this time she did not scream as she had when locked into the last machine.

This machine finally released her and she stood up to gaze in a mirror. She now saw that around her waist was a gleaming band of chrome and another curved band was set around her body to uplift her massive new chest. Between these bands was smooth black latex where she knew that all her skin had been removed. She also admired the multitude of chains that lined her body and connected the top and bottom bands to each other.

She could not contain her glee as she slipped into the next machine and ground her pussy and ass onto the cold metal as it sealed around her waist. Her hands and arms were free but soon her fingers were gripping at handles set into the machine as the sound of a powerful drill began and something began to happen within her. The sound of the scream the girl emitted would have been heard all over the neighborhood if not for the latex walls absorbing it. She struggled to keep herself from blacking out and succeeded until another loud metal drill started. This time the girl fell forward on the machine as her world went black.