The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Feisty Little Kitty

Part 2 — Transformation

Minutes later, I walk, my body a puppet to her commands, unable to even complain. Cheltenham led me downwards, to a wine cellar. I wondered what the hell we were doing here, but then, I saw one of those fancy eye-scan things behind a rack. It processed the witch, and the wall opened. From the fancy mansion interior, we are now a shiny chrome environment. Yep... nothing less than a real-life mad scientist underground lab.

There are...rooms on each side of the hallway. No, rooms isn’t right. Showcases. Behind each translucent facade lies a different but equally monstrous scene. The first one I see is a girl being suspended in the air by a complex machine on the ceiling. Some sort of metallic slug hooked up to dozens of tubes is attached to her spine, with a “tail” ending with a vibrating dildo in the poor girl’s pussy. She wriggles, panicked, but whatever’s flowing into her is making her unable to resist mind bending pleasure.

I mean, I can’t see her expression, since a helmet completely encases her head, but her hips are grinding against the fat dildo. Reluctantly, perhaps, but they’re doing it. I can feel it...part of her body already welcomes the process, just like Lana did. Speaking of body, hers is thin, so thin she should look like she is starving, yet no bones appear through her skin. She simply looks built to half a human’s normal width.

She has almost no breasts to speak of, and looks fairly small, but how much of this is her natural form and how much is the mutagen’s fault? At least some—I can see tyat the girl’s toes are abnormally long, and her twig-like legs look like they’re being covered with scales. Shit...this poor girl is going to end up with bird talons, isn’t she?

In the back of the room, a computer screened displayed in big an conspicuous letters :

“Hybridization : Harpy

Intelligence target : Very Low

Orgasm rate : 4 per hour

Training time passed : 7h09m

Physical conversion : 20%, sensitivity x01

Mental resistance : Strong

Training phase : Dumbing down, desentitizing to heights”

My fucking God. At least she’s struggling, wriggling as much as she can against the machine, but for how long?

And it continues like this. Dog girl, mermaid, spider girl...Every single room and machine is busy turning a human soul into a dumb hybrid pet.

“We acquired a whole bus of fresh material one week ago!” The Witch gloats. “Normally I sell my pets after a month, but now that I finally have my feisty little kitty, I figured I’d take a permanent menagerie. Elsie has already been chosen, of course. Your kind and caring Mistress wouldn’t dream of separating you.”

She concludes with an unpleasant mocking laugh. Seriously, each continued second of her existence kills God in a parallel universe.

To my left, I see something a little different. Still a poor young woman being brainwashed by a sinister machine, but...This one iss still human. A redhead with tits easily as big as the cowgirls, but without any inhuman transformation. In fact, the only thing that seems to be changing about her is her hair, which is turning from figurative red to literal, scarlet red.

Her machine is noticeably less complex than the others, consisting of just a form-fitting table and massive metal restraints. Her breasts are entirely encased in two wriggling devices. Her head is prisoner of the same helmet as the others, and...it’s obvious her mind has already surrendered. She is moaning loudly, grinding against the fuck machines with all her might, her tongue sensuously licking her juicy red lips. In fact, as I walk past her, she shouts, unmistakeably shaken by a tremendous orgasm.

“AaaAaaahnnh! Yeesss! Moore! Teach me more please Miiistreeeess!”

And on a screen hanging overhead, for everyone in the chrome hallway to see...

Hybridization : None, simple bimbo slut type

Orgasm rate : 51 per hour

Intelligence target : Human low—reached

Training time passed : 6d07h48m

Physical conversion : Complete, sensitivity x06

Mental resistance : None, flexible identity

Training phase : Fine tuning & Speech Patterns

She already belongs to the Witch. Who, once again, takes the opportunity to elaborate on her monstrousness.

“Oh, I am so sorry, kitten, but you won’t get to play with this one. This bimbo machine is simply to make money. Each pet costs several thousands...and that’s not even touching on your custom mutagen. Ah! Here we are.”

At the end of the hallway stands another glass-walled room, except four guys in lab coats are hard at work around an empty but massive machine. The ringleader of this circus of horrors enters, and as before, I am all but helpless as my body calmly walks to its doom.

“Lie down on the machine, kitten.”

Come on, body, just one moment of resistance? Let me shank one of the scientists at least? ...Please?

“Good girl.”

Nope. I’m lying prone on the thing, most of my limbs and joints in thick, opened shackles. Cheltenham lovingly strokes my naked back. How about you fucking DIE?

Without any need for orders, the lab rats surround me and close the massive metal restraints. On my hands, hanging down. My arms, just below my shoulders. My neck. My legs. Even my abdomen. I’m so tightly restrained, I’d even have a hard time breaking out if they were fabric.

I front of me, I can see a scientist nervously working on a massive console. He presses some buttons and...

“OW!”

Needles came from inside the goddamn restraints. Okay, I’m not the shrieking mimsy I used to be, but it still fucking hurts!

“Sh...She’s prepped and ready, Lady Meredith.” Says the shaken dude. “Ready to commence treatment on your order.”

“Noted, but...Something the matter, Doctor Bohn?”

“N...Nothing, Milady...”

The witch draws her most cruel smile—the one that looks the kindest. She approaches the shivering scientist and brushes her hand against his shoulder.

“Please.” She says with a voice as soft as cotton. “You know how much I value your opinion.”

“We...We cannot do this.”

“Do what? Create my sweet little kittygirl? You made dozens of pets before, if I recall.”

“No...Not...never like this. I...” He stammers, hyperventilating, each word a struggle. “We...Cannot...play God.”

Play God? I sure as hell agree with that sentiment, but isn’t that, like, 100% of everything that’s happening here?

“Two years ago,” Answered Cheltenham, “you thought yourself at the top of the world, and only now that I have you cowering like a frightened child, do you turn to God? Fu fu fu...You’re right, Doctor Bohn, God will eventually come to you.”

Her fake smile slowly turns into a grin.

“Because he’s next in line.”

Silence.

“Begin.”

“Yes Milady.” Reply the other lab technicians.

Terrified, but still unable to say anything, I feel the machine come to life, and soon, my body aches as the godforsaken liquid enters me. This is fucked. This is so fucking wrong. Like it can’t be real. Like something HAS to happen...I’d hope my mental fortitude matters, but I know it doesn’t. I find myself thinking back to that moment...When I escaped, or at least thought so. It hurts to acknowledge, but I’m already hers.

“What a courageous little kitten!” Purrs the Witch, towering over me. “My other girls are all so fearful...But you are my favorite. You are my catgirl. I have the cutest name for you...but enough about me. From now on, you will follow his lessons.”

She lowers a heavy device with a helmet at the center. My doubly restrained head doesn’t put the slightest resistance as she cuts me from the outside world. First, darkness, then, when she fastens something, complete silence.

And now, only goddamn now, do I get my body back.

So I scream.

* * *

Screaming didn’t seem to do shit.

There’s nothing in the darkness. No swirling pattern or any fruity shit like that. There’s a sound though, some kind of white noise, but soft instead of irritating. I don’t know if it’s supposed to mess with my mind or if it’s just some placeholder while they go to town on my body. Because fuck if they aren’t doing exactly that.

Not two minutes ago, I’d say, I couldn’t feel my butt. It wasn’t numb, but completely gone from my senses. Now I can feel it again, but I feel this...I don’t know, strain. It has to be because I’m growing a frigging tail, right?

* * *

Yep. It’s a tail alright...It started out embryo-like, and now I can feel it swinging. It’s short, but when it touches my skin I can tell it’s already furry and soft. I can’t control it ; at least not for now.

In other news, more soft noise and darkness. Man, who would have thought being turned into a freak would be so...

Hold on. Something just happened. Some whirring in the darkness, and now I can smell...cooked meat? Yeah, some tasty-smelling piece of steak is right under my nose. The metal thing is still a snug fit around my neck but it slides a bit now. The IVs are still pouring mutagen into me, but I can reach for the meat.

I’d have to be crazy to give those psychos anything though.

* * *

I was hungry. Damn instincts. Why would you need a working programming process when millenia of evolution has made sure ignoring tasty meat is impossible? I kinda wish I was a vegan now, but when you leave in the woods by yourself, being a carnivore is just the obvious choice.

Anyway, it was just a small thing...I’m still hungry. And now I can’t feel my hands. Fucking great.

* * *

They took away my hands. My hands, my fucking hands, they took them. I just have four short fingers now, and fur. A goddamn paw. I screamed and screamed and strained against the metal all I could, but nothing worked. I’m trapped and I’m becoming a cat thing.

And now I can’t feel my ears.

* * *

I hear from the top of my head now. Cat ears. Come on...a tail’s one thing, but rewiring the entire auditory system? That’s playing God alright. Worse, I think my hearing has gotten one hell of a lot better. How is it worse, you ask? Why, because I can hear whispers in the white noise now. I can’t make out what they say. I tried...And my mind just drifted off.

That noise can’t program a human, but it looks like it can affect a fledgling catgirl. Can’t let it burrow its way into my brain. My life is gone, my family is gone, Lana is gone, and now my body’s gone too. My brain is all I fucking have left now...So I can’t let the whispers ensnare me.

* * *

The whispering voice is pretty...I wish I knew what it said. The only thing I can make out with these new ears is “your name is”. What’s that supposed to mean, voice? I know my own name.

I...think?

Oh shit. That’s right. I willingly abandoned my name during my time as a feral...I mean as a hunter. I thought it was to cut bridges I could no longer cross. But no...I was programmed to do it, and now the machine is trying to give me a new name. Devious...but that’s not going to work. It may be void of any meaning now, but I still know Olivia is my birth name. The whispers won’t take it from me. Even though they’re so pretty...

* * *

They still give me meat every once in a while, but it’s getting seriously overcooked. Don’t fucking leave it on the frying pan like that...Meat is better rare. Extra-rare, even!

Anyway, I can control my tail now. My kitty ears too! I know I should be pissed at that, but it’s fun moving things you never had! The nice voice tells me I love fun. I guess it’s true, I liked chasing my prey. But it’s no fun being prisoner like that. I wanna move!

Hmm, it feels like I’m forgetting something...Oh yeah! Kill the Witch. Yeah, that too...Plus I have claws in my paws no, it should be easy! Yep, I’m going to kill her, as true as my name is Myu.

* * *

Yeah! The meat’s raw now. It tastes much better like that. A catgirl like Myu doesn’t need to cook food, we have sharp carnivore teeth! Silly humans...right, nice voice?

Myu is allowed to move a bit, but Myu wants more! I want to run! To hunt! After all, mommy told Myu she was really active and excited even as a kitten. Myu is a feisty kittygirl, yes! I...

H...Hold on, that can’t be right. Myu was very good and behaved and mommy was a human, wasn’t she? But...Myu’s a catgirl...isn’t she?

The nice voice says yes. Myu’s a catgirl so mommy is a catgirl too...But Myu knows it’s a lie. There are no such things as catgirls.

...So why does Myu remember nothing but a catgirl’s life?

* * *

The nice voice is gone. Was she even nice? Myu doesn’t know...But there’s a very bad sound now. Loud. Rough. Makes Myu’s head hurt. I want to find my true memories but there’s just a few things left. A bedroom, a family portrait, Elsie before she was turned...what was her name again?

Mostly, there’s just Myu. I remember living in the land of catgirls, chasing mice and playing with yarn all day. Unlike other monster girls, catgirls don’t deal with humans. Myu is the first one to come to the human place because Myu’s brash and not smart.

But Myu is...No, I am smart. They may have filled my-u’s head with a false life, but I’m not the airheaded catgirl the Witch wants me to be. I’m not, but that sound makes my head hurt so much. Please, don’t let it be some sort of brain eater...

Goddamit it hurts...

* * *

They’re giving me milk to calm the headaches. Warm milk. I want to fight the sound but the headache is burrowing, worming inside and making my thoughts simpler and like more far apart. The more it goes, the more Myu wants to move and chase and play with toys and see her mommy. Mommy told Myu humans were dangerous. Sorry mommy...

The milk is fresh and delicious. Myu loves cowgirl milk, it’s the best...

* * *

Can’t think...So...

Focus on...the family...pic...ture. Focus...Foo...

Meeooow...

* * *

There’s a movie now. It’s teaching Myu about acting like a kitty. It’s stupid! Myu’s a catgirl, she doesn’t need you to know how to act.

* * *

C’mon.

C’mon c’mon c’mon.

Myu waaaaaants to play, nya. Stupid humans outside, can’t you see Myu is angry? Humans don’t understand tail language. Stupid humans. Stuuuuupid. Free Myu!

I keep meowing. I know their language but they don’t. So dumb! They think catgirls are cuddly little pets like puppygirls but we’re the greatest predators, nya! Free Myu and offer delicious, delicious fish or you’ll regret it, nya!

Delicious fish, delicious fish—

ROWR!

Stupid painful needles put something in Myu again...Hmmm...Woozy. Naptime? Naptime.

Zzzz...

* * *