The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Feisty Little Kitty

Part 3 — Domestication

* * *

Hmmmm...There’s a cool wind. The sun shines. Myu is free of the evil machine! Now to kill the witch!

But first, more napping. I flip my ears around to make sure nobody disturbs my sleep, and turn to my side.

“Mrrroow...”

Yes, napping in the sun is the best...

* * *

Okay, enough napping! I sit and yawn. Myu’s furry paws need cleaning, so she lick them. Myu loves the sensation of her rough tongue on her fur...

Hmm? Myu’s not in the land of catgirls. What is this place? It looks like a forest but there’s a big roof over us. So it wasn’t the sun...just some kind of really big lamp. This isn’t natural! Damn humans, always making big scary machines...Myu the hunting catgirl will punish them!

Huh, wait...Myu remembers! She was captured! Myu was exploring out of the land of catgirls and bad, bad humans led by a witch threw a big net. Then they took Myu to their big shiny lair and did something to Myu’s head. Scary...bad! It makes Myu’s tail bristle!

...Wait, what has the machine done to Myu? She should check...Phew! Myu’s tail’s okay. Still agile and so, so soft. Nyaaa nyaa~ But what about the rest of Myu’s body? The scary machine must have done something, nya?

Let’s check Myu’s fur. Tabby fur with white boobies and belly...short hair. So Myu’s fur hasn’t changed either...Hmmm...Myu’s paws? No, still there, and Myu’s claws are as sharp and fearsome as ever! Nya! Myu knew it. Humans are really just stupid! Why do all the other monster girl species end up serving them? They’re stupid, they’re mean and they even have males! Fssss! That’s it! Myu has had enough of this. Let’s go back to the land of catgirls and tell Meowmmy how stupid humans are!

Myu gets up and run, looking for the big room’s wall. But Myu’s running on two feet at first, like a human. Why? Myu only walks on two legs when she’s home. Running on all fours is much faster! Ah, yes, so much faster, nya! I even feel the wind on my tail! By the way, the forest looks really real. Like trees and hills and even a river. I bet there are tons of tasty mice and fish around. But it’s still fake. After a short while, I see the big room’s wall. Metal and dark. Creepy...

Anyway, there should be a door, right? Myu runs along the wall for a while and...

“Found it, nya!”

It’s a big metal door, but there is no cat door. Grrrr...Thoughtless humans!

“How is Myu supposed to escape, rowr? Somebody open the door, meeeoow!”

Myu meows for a while, getting angrier and angrier and swishing her tail faster and faster. Come open, stupid humans! Open the door!

“Meeeoooooow!”

Nothing. Humans can’t even cooperate when a captive catgirl wants to go home. Stupid and mean. Fss! Oh, hey, there’s a screen thing on the walls. Aren’t comp-you-ters supposed to be on desks? Stupid humans. There’s a bunch of numbers with a cross between them, and two lines at the end. Myu has the feeling she should know what that means...But when she tries to think about it, there’s nothing.

Suddenly, Myu feels sad...seeing those numbers and understanding nothing about them makes Myu sad somehow. Flashes of memory pierce through the catgirl village memories. Myu was good at math? What’s math? Something about learning how to be a healer, too...Myu was a smart girl, and now she doesn’t get numbers. Rowr! No, nya! Myu’s a hunter, not a mathy healer thing! The Witch’s still trying to confuse Myu! Stupid witch!

“FSSS! Open, you stupid stupid door!” Myu hisses, banging on the door. “Open, nya! Open, nya!”

“Kweeeeee!”

Huh? Myu turns her ears around. Who screamed like that? It sounded like...

A bird! There’s...there’s a bird girl flying! Nyaaah! Myu feels her heart pound. Myu wanna chase the bird girl! She gets on all fours and runs towards her. Bird girl is like super thin, her legs are scaly with big claws, and her arms are wings with deep blue feathers. She doesn’t even have hands, the poor girl. She’s got short golden blonde hair and has tiny little boobs. Myu saw her somewhere before, she looked angry and strong, she was fighting something...Now she’s pretty and cute. Myu wants to pin her down and play with her and kiss her...

Wh...What?! Kiss her?! No! We’re both girls! Myu’s not gay! Myu likes...huh? Why would Myu like men? There are no men among monster girls! Myu bets it’s the evil machine who tries to confuse Myu, fssss! Well, you can’t stop Myu from liking cute girls, evil machine!

Oh, the bird girl has perched herself on a big tree branch. She looks at Myu.

“Kweee! Pip pip tweet!”

“Huh...What, nya?”

She smiles.

“Oh, you like speaking human, twee?” She says in a childlike voice. “Hi cute kitty! I’m Tweeti, Mistress’ harpy!”

“Huh, Hi. I’m Myu. Who’s Mistress?”

“Mistress is Mistress! What you do with the wall?”

“I, huh...Myu was escaping...”

“Escaw ping? What that?”

Wow, she’s a bird brain. Hm? Myu has a memory...Another screen...Very low? When did Myu see that? Bah...

“It’s being free...You know you belong in monster girl land, right?”

“Kwee?” Chirps Tweeti, cocking her head right and flapping her wings a bit. “Yeah, Tweeti knows she elsewhere before. No remember much. Tweeti wonders where Mommy and Sisters are, but Mistress kind with Tweeti. Give yummy meat. Love Mistress!”

“That witch, you musn’t trust her, she is evil, ny...”

“Anyway, play with Tweeti!”

She gets off her branch and glides to Myu. Myu’s tail bristles and she begins to turn but she’s too fast. She’s already on Myu.

“Mrooow!”

“Kwee! Play! Play!”

Myu struggles, and...wow, Tweeti is like super light! Light enough to fly...Myu pins her down, and Tweeti laughs. She finds this fun. The witch has turned her into a stupid stupid bird but she has fun. No wait, she was born a bird, right? So confusing, meeoooow... Anyway Myu has to help her, bring her to want to escape too. Even if she can fly, she’s too happy with this place to want to get back to monster girl land right now. How can Myu...Ah!

“Okay, Myu will play!”

“Really? Kweeee! What play?” She chirps, flapping her wings, sending dirt everywhere. “What play, pip twee?”

“Find the Mistress!”

“Yay! Mistress will love Kitty!”

Oh, you bet she will!

* * *

Tweeti leads Myu to a big house in the middle of the fake forest, in some sort of small valley. Well, big house for the land of catgirls. Myu has seen much, muuuuuch bigger houses in human land. Anyway, as soon as we get to the house, Myu hides into the nearest bush. Myu doesn’t want sweet little Tweeti seeing her hunt. When Myu hunts, it’s not pretty!

While Tweeti wonders where Myu has gone, Myu spies. No human in sight, but there’s a blue-haired mermaid in a big curvy pool in the courtyard. Mermaids are about the smartest monster girls out there. Noble and stuff. They really like humans too. Not at all like us catgirls. Well, Myu will save her as well!

The corners of the house are made of wood. Yeah! Myu can climb them easily! As long as there are ways to go down, nyuuu...

When no one’s looking, Myu runs to the wooden post and climbs to a balcony with her sharp claws. Easy! After listening carefully with her super-awesome ears to make sure there aren’t bad humans around, Myu enters the house. It’s pink and bright, like a doll house. What’s a doll house? Myu keeps having these weird thoughts...Anyway, Myu hears noises in a nearby room, so she walks stealthily with her silent paws, and makes her kitty eye bigger to see better.

Myu peeks in. The room is pink with a small house and lots of toys around. Somebody comes into view. Oh no! It’s a puppygirl! They’re the monster girls that like humans the most! So stupid! Fssss!

“Waf! Waf!” She barks stupidly, running in a stupid circle. “Mistress loves Bella today too! Bella’s so happy! Waf!”

Myu wants to hiss at the stupid long-eared, redhead puppygirl to show her who’s the best monster girl, but Myu has better things to do, nya! Besides, the stupid puppy would just drool all over Myu’s fur or something. Stupid stupid stupid. Nya.

“Yes...such a good girl.”

Nya? Was that...the witch! Yes! Myu just heard the witch somewhere to the right! Myu keeps walking stealthily until she finds the room. Unlike the puppygirl’s room, this one is dark and noble. Darn, does this mean...yes! A spidergirl!

With red eyes, a black widow’s lower body and white hair, the spidergirl looks super serious and powerful. No kidding! With mermaids, spidergirls are the nobility of monstergirl world. And still...

The witch, the woman who kidnapped us and took us here, is caressing her hair like a pet. The spidergirl blushes.

“I’m so glad you are pleased with me, my Mistress. It is so hard, struggling against the dominating instincts of my species...but for this happiness, I must shed my pride. I can’t imagine better fate than being your beloved pet, oh Mistress.”

And then...the witch speaks. Her voice is warm, soft, so feminine, but somehow it chills Myu to the bone.

“I chose you for a reason, Silky. You were always a good girl. You simply needed me to fall and submit. Don’t worry...one day, all these bad thoughts will be gone.”

Whispers. The spidergirl really likes this. It’s so wrong...How is the evil human able to seduce Myu’s fellow monster girls?! So evil...Myu must kill her! Myu hides and waits for her to exit the room. When she does, Myu follows, stabilizing her tail and readying her claws. Just wait a bit until she’s out of the spidergirl’s earshot and...

Oh shit! She’s entering another room. She smiles and says...

“Hi Elsie.”

“Moooooo!”

Elsie?

This...This happy moo sounds so familiar to Myu. What...

“Elsie was waiting for you, Mistress! Mooo...Elsie’s full! Can Mistress make the machine work? It’s too complicated for Elsie but she’s full...Elsie’s been a good cow! Ate...moo...lots of good grass today, the milk will be so yummy...Mistress, please milk Elsie!”

“Of course, sweetie. So eager!”

Myu peeks in. There’s a blonde cowgirl in front of a milking machine. Myu likes cowgirls, like all catgirls do. They’re so gentle and friendly, and their milk is the tastiest. The evil human massages the cowgirl’s cute big melons, and the cowgirl moos again, swinging her tail. She sounds so happy...

Well it’s not! Myu knows that cowgirl from somewhere, but it’s not the monster girl kingdom...Myu remembers seeing her in a big human building with lots of people, except Myu never went to such a place. The cowgirl has small boobies in the memory, but that’s impossible since as a cowgirl, she has big, juicy udders full of yummy milk. Myu doesn’t like those memories. It confuses Myu. Myu wants to go home and hunt mice...

Enough! Myu will stop the witch now! Myu bristles her tail, arches her back, and fearsomely appears in the doorframe!

“FssssSSS! Leave the cowgirl alone, evil witch!”

The witch and her victim turn around. The cowgirl is startled, but the witch smiles.

“Oh, you found us! You’re an energetic girl, aren’t you? Come here!”

She...kneels and invites me with her hand?

“Fsss! Don’t try to fool Myu! You were with Myu’s kidnappers and keep monster girls prisoner! You threw a net at Myu!”

“Prisoner? On the contrary, I buy you from evil smugglers and give you the best home I can. Have you seen Tweeti? Without me, she’d be in a cage somewhere, the poor girl.”

In a cage? Brr! That place does sound nicer...hey! Stop falling for her excuses!

“Liar! You put Myu in a machine and did something evil! Fsss!”

“The machine was just to vaccinate you. The human world has many bad diseases not found in your world. You had already crossed...I had to do it, or you would have fallen sick. Believe me, I want nothing but your happiness.”

“Mrrrroooowr enough! Myu will free everyone!”

With that, Myu pounces, all claws out! Myu’s powerful and is instantly on the witch! The poor cowgirl moos in worry as she sees the witch pinned down.

“Oh...” Says the Witch, worried but not enough as Myu keeps her claws right in front of her face. “I see the legends about catgirls being the strongest monster girls are true...”

“That’s right! Myu wins, nyahahaha! Now Myu will kill you and...”

Sniff sniff. What’s that scent? Smells like mint...

“Myu will...Free...nyuuuu?”

Myu feels weird and hot. Myu’s nipples stiffen and her nose can’t stop sniffing. Myu’s claws retract, and she falls to the side.

“Meow...mow...

“...I’m glad I took a packet of catnip just in case.”

She gets up, straighten her clothes, and removes a pendant. There’s a small pouch. The nice scent making Myu dizzy comes from here. B...but...wasn’t catnip a human-world legend? Myu can’t stop her paw reaching for the pouch. The witch lets Myu take it. Myu sniffs some more. Myu...Myu’s purring. No...Myu doesn’t want to purr for the witch...please...

“You’re a feisty girl, aren’t you Myu? Don’t worry, I won’t punish you.”

The witch caresses Myu’s fur and stiffy nipples. Nyuuu...feels so good...But it’s the catnip’s fault. Myu doesn’t want to make love...please, Goddess, stop the witch...Stop...She doesn’t stop. She caresses Myu’s wet pussy...

“Meoooow....”

“You’re my beloved pet now. I won’t ever hurt you. Nothing ever will. You’re home.”

She smiles. I remember her smile...but it was evil. This smile isn’t evil. It’s like mommy’s smile. Maybe the Witch isn’t...

“Lana. Olivia. Rollback.”

* * *

Wh...What happened? I’m on my back. My paws are holding someth...

Holy fucking hell, what!?

I’m lying on the floor, and I can see both Lana and the Witch. Poor Lana is in her twisted cowgirl form, but from the look in her eyes, I can tell she is herself again. I snarl at Cheltenham.

“What the fuck are you playing at, you monster?!”

“Fu fu fu...Nothing.”

She steps back into the background, and brushes Lana’s shoulder as she goes. My friend...smiles?

“It’s been a long time, Olivia.”

“Lana...I’ve been caught. I couldn’t save us...I’m...I’m so...”

“Don’t be...”

Lana walks to me, her hooves clopping on the floor, her naked boobs swaying lazily.

“I understand. I was scared in the beginning. I freaked out every time Mistress called me back like this. But it’s been three years now...I wouldn’t say there’s much of a change anymore. My only difference with Elsie is how I speak, really.”

“You...no! You can’t be on her...”

“Yes, Olivia. I came to love Mistress and this life. You will, too...”

“N...Never! She can do everything she wants but I’ll never give this fucking bitch the satisfaction!”

Goddamit. She’s being hurt when I insult Meredith. Fucking hurt. But she’s Lana, not Elsie, how could...

“This is not a confrontation, Olive...This is a gift. A life of comfort and happiness, a wonderful body...”

“Wonderful body? We’re freaks! I have fur, a tail, my ears are on the top of my head and I don’t even have hands anymore! Catnip makes me horny, helpless, even fucking purring and I can’t stop!”

“And I became a herbivore who needs to be milked twice a day...and I love it! It might sound bad, but it’s so, so good. I resisted in the beginning too...but both Mistress and this body won me over. Like they will for you...”

“No. Never. Never, you hear me? Even Myu wants to kill you.” I turn to the Witch. “You hear me, you fuck? You failed! Game over!”

But neither Lana nor the Witch cease to smile.

“You’re my feisty little kitty, Olivia. Myu’s agressivity is very much by design. But don’t worry. She needs some convincing, but she’ll be domesticated in no time.”

“Bullshit.”

“No, cow’s milk.” She claps. “All right, you had fun, girls. Ready to be pets again?”

“Yes, Mistress!” Happily acquiesces Lana.

“NOOO!”

“Elsie, Myu, come here!”

* * *

Nyaaa? Myu’s blacked out for a bit. The witch is petting Myu’s soft belly. Wasn’t she touching her pussy? The scent isn’t so strong, too...But Myu’s still can’t move!

“There there...Don’t be upset, kitty.”

“Rrrroow...Myu’s not your pet! You’re bad! Humans are bad and stupid!”

“So why did you cross over? We captured you on this side, sweetie. We were surprised, Never had a catgirl crossed before.”

“Well, yeah, huh...Myu was...huh...”

Myu turns away and pouts.

“You know there’s no way back to the monster girl kingdom. To cross over...You wanted to be a pet, right?”

“What?! No, nyah! Myu just wanted to prove her strength to humans and have them pamper Myu!”

“Ha ha ha ha...”

“What’s so funny, grrr?!”

“Didn’t I tell you you were home?”

“No way! This is a prison!”

“A prison where you’re free to hunt mice and catch fish, play with fellow monster girls and be petted all you want. Like this...”

Mmmh, she does pet Myu well. She knows to brush gently and with just a little pressure. Go under the chin, over the boobies, and no touching the tail...So good...Makes Myu purr loudly. Reminds Myu of Mommy. Myu can’t go back to Mommy...nyuuuu...

“I do want to pamper you. As my pet...”

“No, Myu doesn’t...want to be a pet. Just to be petted, nyah...”

She giggles. Myu really doesn’t know what’s so funny. But Myu really enjoys the petting. The maybe-good-witch picks Myu up, sits and makes Myu lie on her.

“Elsie?”

“Moooo?”

“Why don’t you give her a taste?”

Cowgirl’s tails swishes happily. She cloppities over to Myu and kneel.

“Elsie’s so happy to see a cute kitty here! It’s great here, yooooo’ll see...”

She comes and presses her big, round, peachy udders on Myu. It’s like home, nyah. Mommy petting Myu and a kind cowgirl giving Myu milk. Instinct takes over. Myu licks cowgirl Elsie’s pink nipples with her rough tongue, and...

“That’s it, kitty.” Says the human. “Just let your inner pet rise up.”

Myu wants to refuse her, but the milk’s so warm and sweet. Myu feels like a kitten again. Myu doesn’t want a human to see this side of a fearsome catgirl but...so good.

“Good kitty. Just enjoy and lay still...In time, everything will become the best in the world.”

She starts whispering. Myu doesn’t understand but she feels calmer and calmer. Maybe this is the place where Myu will be pampered like a Mermaid Princess by a stupid human. Stupid mommy-like human...Puurrr...

There’s the sound of a bell. Meow? Something presses against Myu’s neck. Then a click.

“At last...my collection is complete.”

* * *