The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Feisty Little Kitty

Part 4 — Acceptance

One week later.

Meredith is on her bed, lying over the bedsheets. Far removed from prying eyes, in a world of her making, she reads. It’s a script. Nothing special, and in fact she spots a lot of flaws but, well, there are, as she would know, far more egregious crimes than a sloppy script. This particular project only demands her a week on set, ten days at most. That’s all that really matters.

The door opens, slowly, without her noticing. So she continues to read right up until the moment she feels weight shifting on the bed. she turns to the left...and sees Myu. Her magnum opus. The genuine catgirl. She’s on all fours, her furry tail swishing, her slitted irises dilated in excitement. In her mouth...is a fish. A nice, big trout which tail is still kicking.

“Nice catch, Myu.”

“Mrrrrooooowr...”

A wary growl. Yes, Meredith’s cute kitty is not yet housebroken. Oh, she is very cute, and is a very good girl at times, but mostly, she spends her time rejecting all those wonderful gifts. Which is why she lies down, lets the fish go on the bedsheets, and proceeds to eat the fish.

Meredith smiles. A lot of people are afraid of that deceptive expression, but when she is here with her pets, the smile hides no malice. Still, kindness doesn’t mean tolerating a foolish girl taunting you.

The catgirl has genetically enhanced reflexes, but she’s not the only one. In the blink of an eye, the actress has grabbed her under the shoulder.

“MROW?”

Meredith pulls Myu on top of her, supine, locking her in place with her hands under her breasts.

“Tsk tsk tsk. Let’s not push it, kitten.”

“Nyaaah, let go of Myu!”

She tries to contort herself free, much like a real cat, but her hybrid anatomy was designed to be unable to get out of that submission hold. In fact, struggling only serves to rubbing her sensitive, lightly furred breasts on Meredith’s hands.

“Mrrrooowr, nyaaah...let...goooo...”

“Shhh. Shhhhh...”

For a minute, Myu keeps struggling while Meredith fondles her and sends her calming sounds. A cocktail the feisty Myu was designed to respond to. A genuinely dangerous pet needed such triggers after all...And so, after a little while, Myu lies still, a bit horny, completely pacified.

“Naughty girl, Myu. I give you freedom in my home and this is how you thank me?”

“You...you’re evil, nyah.”

“Really? What makes you think that?”

The catgirls prepares for a response, but Meredith can feel the uncertainty in her body language. She must have had a flash of her old life. No big deal.

“I’m sorry, Myu, but you have to reflect on your actions. Collar, activate bell.”

With a beep, the electronical yet flexible red collar around Myu’s neck comes to life, demagnetizing the metal sphere, and a soft “pluck” is heard.

“Nyoo! Not the bell!” Whines the catgirl, pawing at the air. “The prey will hear Myu!”

“I’ll give you back the freedom to hunt in two days. You’ll have cat food in the interim.”

“Nyuuu...”

Myu is defeated. Meredith smiles, knowing she already regrets her taunt.

“Don’t worry, you still have cowgirl milk to go along with your pellets.”

She then breaks the hold.

“Run along now. And leave the fish.”

With a chortle, Myu gets up on her paws and leaves, her little bell chiming.

* * *

Two days later, Meredith is at her computer, writing an important email. There’s a noise outside. Ding, ding. Then the open door is pushed open, tentatively.

“Hi Myu. Come in!”

The catgirl walks in on all fours, avoiding eye contact, and goes on the bed. She’s trying to act innocent, but Meredith understands.

“Don’t worry, dear girl. The stain was no big deal. Collar, deactivate bell.”

Pluck. Then silence. The poor catgirl is still conflicted from being disciplined. Meredith keeps writing her email for a while then turns to see her bed. Myu’s turning her back on her, pretending to sleep, but her ears are swiveled backwards. Meredith smiles, then presses a button.

Myu reacts, turning her furry ears around to try to find what the button did. There are traces of a nice, soothing music, then...A bell. Not her collar’s, another, smaller bell. Coming from Meredith. Still sulking, she turns her head around just a bit...

Only to see Meredith standing over the bed, lightly hunched, dangling a cat toy with a bright smile. Myu’s eyes shoot open.

“A...As if Myu would be interested, meow! What’s this shitty thing? Myu’s not a silly pet!”

But the music was telling her otherwise. Hidden messages made just for her receptive brain. “Catgirls love to play. Playing is just as fun as hunting. Playing makes you bond with your Mistress.” And Meredith jiggled the toy closer and closer to Myu’s transfixed eyes.

“No...Stop tempting Myu...”

“Come on, it’s just having a little fun. You’ve been two days without hunting after all...”

Catgirls love to play. Playing is just as fun as hunting...

Myu lunged for the feathery toy.

* * *

Two months later, Meredith went to check in Elsie’s barn. She had a room for herself, of course, but now that she had been made herbivorous, she did need a specialized room. Herbivorous...Meredith still chuckled, on occasion, when thinking about all the insults against nature she had forced her team of mad scientists to commit. Not that she had any regrets, of course...Doctor Bohn, as his colleagues, were once in very nasty businesses indeed. Better create happy, healthy pets than mindless latex drones. Far, far more tasteful too.

But she was now done. She had what she wanted. Her perfect haven, with her perfect daughters. She looked into the stable, only to see who had been once two boring little campers, locked in a loving embrace on a bale of hay. The smile on her lips, in this instant, was of pure love and benevolence.

Elsie was chewing on some hay while Myu, half asleep, was suckling on her melons. Cute, happy...perfect.

“Hi girls!”

“Hi Mistress!” Beamed Elsie.

Myu awoke with a coo and fluttering eyes. She did not answer the greeting, but it was alright. She instead jumped right over the stable and scratched against the wood, but it was alright. Then, with a “nya”, she disappeared in the hay around with a rustling sound, but it was alright. She was always like that in the morning, the spirited kitty.

“Ready for your milking, sweetheart?”

“Moooore than ever!”

She stood up on her hooves and walked to the wooden fence, bending over it to let her udders dangle while conserving her balance. After a few loving caresses, the legendary actress took two tubes connected to the ceiling and pressed the cups at the end against Elsie’s stuffy nipples. She then flipped a switch, and the milking system whirred to life.

“MmmooOOOOooo!”

Elsie was exctatic. Meredith watched the delight on her face as her extremely sensitive teats delivered their bounty.

“Hey, remember your sister Daisy?”

“Of...of coooorse...”

“With Myu here, our family has been short on milk, so I figured I would buy her back from her Master.”

“Really? Daisy-sis is coming here?”

“Yes, dearie.”

The truth was, of course, that they were totally unrelated, but that girl just happened to be in processing when the plan to capture Lana and Olivia was underway, so Meredith converted Lana and her together. Despite that girl being a vicious killer, the transformation had gone swimmingly. Meredith just knew both “sisters” would be the happiest here.

“Meow!”

Ah, as expected. Meredith turned around, and saw her dear Myu, squatting, a particularly long and fluffy herb in her mouth and playful glint in her eyes. Adorable Myu was still very much uncontrollable, but she wouldn’t miss playing for the world. After all, she loved playing. It made her bond with her Mistress.

“Ooh, you found a big one today!”

“Myu did, didn’t she! Myu’s the greatest hunter!”

“So you are!”

Meredith took the herb and caressed Myu under the chin, much to her contentment.

“Rrrron...After playing it’s petting, don’t forget it, human!”

“Of course not.”

Myu still didn’t call her Mistress, but it was alright. It was just a word. Meredith could concede this at least. Myu was smart, fiery and great at bringing home the game periodically released into the forest. And, of course, she was so cuddly once exhausted. And so, for another happy day, Meredith began to play with her pet catgirl.

THE END

* * *